• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Escape From the Abyss OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What distance is the guard with the crossbow from the gate? Can we get to him?

He's about 40 feet away, assuming you're right up next to the gate. He is standing on the other end of the rope bridge that leads to the guard tower.

I don't know if I just totally derailed your plot for us, but I just gotta give this jailbreak a try.

I honor your choices. The guard IS gonna try and shoot you, with a +7 to hit…

Yeah. I figured as much. I have my Second Wind to (hopefully) keep me alive long enough for me to reach the guard and give everyone a chance to get some mayhem done.

Excellent. First, make a CON save. With advantage, ya dwarven bastard.

IIRC, I have a +4 to my Con Save. Rolling.

And my first natural 20 of the game! Booyah!

SICK. You are not poisoned. You take this much piercing damage, +4:

Shit, I don't know why it threw two dice. ONLY THE FIRST ONE.

So it is a total of 9 hp? I'll be using my Second Wind once I'm able.

Ouch. If you keep this up, you might just be making up a new character sooner rather than later. But I do appreciate the fact that you did take a crossbow bolt for me.

I see two options for us here. Join Beorin in attacking the guards and try for a mass escape, or let us stay captured and see if any other opportunities present themselves.

Well, with any luck, I'll live long enough to be able to be useful as something other than a pincushion while keeping Sasha safe from retaliation from the guards.

How did i miss this development!

Noam Noam Sherwood Sherwood

Would it be too late for the kobold lookout to use his groveling and begging ability to distract the guard so Beorin could get advantage?

D. Rex D. Rex That would grant Beorin advantage on his own attack, assuming that he makes one. Sherwood Sherwood , are you trying to fight this dude?

D. Rex D. Rex That would grant Beorin advantage on his own attack, assuming that he makes one. Sherwood Sherwood , are you trying to fight this dude?
TBH, I don't think I can take this guy on. He's got a +7 on his to-hit, which means he is probably at least level 5. I am hoping that once I get knocked out, I will be able to make my Death Saves and have some other means of getting out of the cells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back