• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Escape from Heaven

REBELINDIAN91

I have never tried this type of RP before but I thought I would try anyway. I have developed Moira (I will be controlling this character) completely and here is her plot.

Plot
Moira is a seventeen year old girl who has been moving from foster home to foster home, until one day she is adopted by a couple with a fourteen year old daughter. The mother is pregnant with twins which they are expecting any day. At first when Moira moves in everything feels like nothing she has ever experienced. In all her previous homes she was beaten and forced to watch all the younger kids in the foster home she was in. Her last foster home the "father" abused her relentlessly. If she did anything wrong she was locked in the bathroom for five days and someday's her foster father would forget to feed her.
As always she was untrusting of her new adoptive family. A few months passes and she finally feels settled in and had started forming relationships with her new family. She loved hanging out with her father watching football games. She also had a blast learning to knit with her mom. They had a project of making little socks for the newborns. Her sister was the hardest to get along with but eventually she came around. The sisters spent every waking moment with each other. Watching movies, playing video games, talking about celebrity crushes and the prospect of finding crushes in the fall when Moira was going to be starting her senior year.
One day, a month and a half later, Moira's mom went into labor. From the moment the babies were born Moira's world was turned upside down again. Her mother suffered from postpartum depression and it became Moira's job to take care of the twins.

If you want I can keep this strictly Father, Mother, or Sister, but I am open to adding more characters. If you are interested then you can message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back