• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Escape | 7 Nights in Murder Mansion (Horror RP)

Kirwinning

Shadow Moses ♕
Escape | 7 Nights in Murder Mansion

10 Players

1 GM

1 Killer

8 Counselors

5 Utilities

1 Baseball Bat

1 Stun gun

1 Shotgun

1 Key

1 Antidote

10 Traps

7 Nights

The object in this RP is to escape the mansion free from the Killer on the loose. The Killer along with the Counselors will be randomly selected and revealed in a PM to the player. Each player will start the RP in the lobby of the mansion. Throughout the mansion are 10 rooms filled with helpful hints and utilities. As you explore the mansion the GM will provide you with clues as to how to escape, reveal the Killer, and equipping you with gear to help KILL the Killer. Beware however of the deadly traps as you maneuver throughout the space. These traps will take away your utilities and access to picking up new items for the rest of the night. Note however, that these traps do not take away your character's health points.

Items throughout the house are used to help defeat the Killer. Using the items on a Counselor to harm or kill them will grant the player remorse, taking away all their utilities and ability to pick new utilities up for the rest of the RP. After the death of each counselor, hints to where unfound utilities are and riddles regarding who the Killer might be will be revealed.

All attacking will be done through a PM to the GM. Each player is granted 2 health points with each receiving attack taking away one. If your character reaches 0 health points, your character dies. Each player is allowed 2 attacks per night IF your character is equipped with a utility. You may only limit one attack per PM, giving the defending character a time to react to the attack. The player who obtains the Antidote will gain access to one additional health point.

Last edited:
I'm going to be posting a simple character sheet soon for those interested to fill out! I am also open to suggestions any of you might have! Feel free to tag me in this or private message me regarding the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back