• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Error page when trying to join the official Discord server

Quasarhex

Bodhisattva ॐ
Hello, people and moderators!
I'm new to the community, and I'm quite eager to join the Nation's official Discord server, but I just can't get it to work.
Every time I try to associate my Nation account with my Discord account, I get an error page saying:
"Error 1020
Access Denied
What happened?
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks."
What should I do? Is there a fix? Thanks in advance! :33:

Are you logged in to Discord first before you try associating? And are you using the Discord app or via a browser, and if so, which one?

Are you logged in to Discord first before you try associating? And are you using the Discord app or via a browser, and if so, which one?
Yes, I'm logged there via browser and via app. I tried it with Opera, Safari and Chrome, both on my desktop and on mobile. 🤔

Hello, people and moderators!
I'm new to the community, and I'm quite eager to join the Nation's official Discord server, but I just can't get it to work.
Every time I try to associate my Nation account with my Discord account, I get an error page saying:
"Error 1020
Access Denied
What happened?
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks."
What should I do? Is there a fix? Thanks in advance! :33:

Should be all fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back