• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered error messages and slow loading

BuggaBoo

Skull💀Duggery~!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi!!

I keep getting slow loading when I click links in the forum the whole day. And sometimes I get this message Cloudflare Error 521 message that server is down.

Is something going on or am I getting hacked on site cuz I don't get it anywhere else on the web

Thanks ya!!

~EDIT~ yeah so like when I click on any heading under Roleplay or Recruit I get this message:

Screenshot-Internet.jpg

Yeah and tried it in a different browsers but still get the same errors. Hmmmmmm....

...BuggaBoo started up a BUG thread lol me

Last edited:
Holy crap me too I'm getting them so much. It started happening since late last night into this night now. It's AWFUL. The load times are painfully slow, my messages don't send and the website keeps crashing!

k so not only me then....

Cuz like I can access specific threads that i Watch in the Recruit and Roleplay areas but cant see the huge list of threads in each category. So I guess I 'll live lol

I’m getting error messages myself sounds like a server issue maybe

I've been having similar issues too. I hope whatever it is gets resolved soon.

I've also been getting 'a server error occurred. Please try again later.' messages when I search.

Yea it's been driving me absolutely mad.

The servers have been having major issues and they haven't fixed it yet. It's been crappy for a day now. RPN is REALLY slow and I keep getting errors and stuff. I can't even send messages without waiting 10 minutes for it too load- that's if it even DOES send. Ugh, frustrating indeed.

Like even that message took FOREVER to send. It's getting annoying I'm trying to communicate with friends and RP partners.

Yeah get this. I was about to freak the eff out cuz i got the message when I hit post button to my thread and thot i lost my writing. Luckily I copied it before posting it lol but not really lol

Yea sending and saving messages has been difficult. I almost lost a whole paragraph and had a little heart attack.

Is there a way to contact staff or something? I find it hard to believe they don't know what's going on. It can't be just a select few people. A couple of my partners too have reported some problems.

Maybe try contacting them underneath the staff contact area? Or try posting under there to let them know

I think PMing them would be best? As if for rping I’d honestly try google docs to save your work :3

I think I'll have to submit some kind of report or request. It's been like this since like around this time last night. It's been 24 hours the servers have been acting all wacky.

Yes, the site had been having some issues since yesterday and is still being worked on.

Everyone, don't panic! It will be fixed eventually! 😁

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back