• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Error Editing

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m not sure if this has been asked before, but after posting and going back to edit it, does the page reload saying there is an error? On certain posts I noticed this has been happening frequently. Is there any fix or you have to wait it out?

CloudFlare has been having a few issues this past week; it might be something to do with that. Next time it happens, can you give us the error code (if there is one)?

CloudFlare has been having a few issues this past week; it might be something to do with that. Next time it happens, can you give us the error code (if there is one)?
I’m sorry, but no code comes up. Only a notification that, “This web page has been reloaded because a problem occurred.”

Other posts I found this with cleared up after a few days? I wasn’t really paying close attention though.

Hmm, that doesn't sound like the CloudFlare issues I've experienced. Have you had the same problem on a different device or browser, if you have one available?

Hmm, that doesn't sound like the CloudFlare issues I've experienced. Have you had the same problem on a different device or browser, if you have one available?
Genius. It was the device that's the issue. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back