• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

The girl jumped off the swing and landed on her feet, just to immediately go into a roll. Giggling as rubber mulch got into her hair as she came to a stop

Maiko ran to her side and helped her pick out the rubber from her hair. "That was a pretty far jump!" She laughed. Meanwhile, Aziawa was having a bit of a hard time calming down from the sudden adrenaline rush that Eri gave him.

Yeah I felt like I was flying!" The girl cheered as she picked the rubber mulch out of her hair as well. She didn't notice the panic attack that she almost gave her dad as she flew three the air though

"You're not hurt are you?" Her friend asked, looking over at her. "That seemed pretty high. Even for me."

"Nope... I'm fine." She said though she looked herself over briefly just to make sure. When your body healed itself you couldnt be to careful in checking. But she was fine. Thankfully the rubber mulch did it's job and protected her... Though she may not want to be making a habit of jumping from up high.

"That's good." Her friend smiled. "You did look like you were having fun when you did that. Weren't you scared?"

She didn't really understand what she meant by that. But, seeing the way Aziawa looked when he overheard that, must've been bad. "Okay." Was all she could manage to reply.

"Ok!" She said looking back at her dad and saw there serious look on his face. Though she thought it meant it was time to go, "Oh I gotta go now!" She said and hugged her friend, "I had fun today! We need to do it again!" She told her friend before letting go and rushed over to her dad, "Are we leaving?" She asked

He smiled and rubbed her head. "Yeah, we should probably head home now. Did you say bye to your friend?" He didn't want her to think that he was upset. But, the little he heard of their conversation did send his heart racing a bit. The thought of her past being spread out amongst someone else was a bit nerve-racking. Especially since he didn't know if he was still around.

"Uh huh!" She said nodding her head, "I even gave her a hug!" She said to him unaware of the concerns the man was having. Of course Eri knew she needed to be quiet about how she was held captive by a villain. And to be fair she didn't tell her friend about just that she had been through a lot scarier than a little jump from a swing, "Can we get ice cream pretty please?" She asked giving him puppy dog eyes

Mm... Ok!" She said taking his hand not deterred by this as she had another ace up her sleeve, "What about the cake Mr. President Mic got us?" She asked giving of a little yawn

A small sigh escaped his lips with a smile. "We can have some after dinner." He almost forgotten about that until she reminded him.

Yay!" She said with a smile and followed beside him looking a bit tired from all the playing. A nap would probably be good for the girl when they got home.

A couple of minutes later, they arrived home. Helping her take off her shoes, he set them aside before taking off his own. "I'm glad you had fun."

Yes yes yes!" She cheered happily and let go of his leg and rushed to the living room and grabbed the TV remote and turned it onto her cartoons

After a minute or two of watching the cartoon she noticed Aizawa wasn't there and looked around for him before finding him in his office.

"Whatcha doing?" She asked standing in her tippy toes trying to read the papers

He looked down at her and then showed a bit of one of his student's papers. "I'm grading these papers for my class."

Oh can I help?!" She asked with sparkles in her eyes. Though... She wasn't really sure what heading papers was... And she wouldn't know the right answers to the questions in Aizawa homework anyways. But the girl wanted to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back