• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

Yeah!" She said and immediately started to climb until she got to the top and took a second to look around the entire park. She could see all the other play equipment, Mr. Aizawa, even Maikos mom. "I'm going down now!" She announced and sat down and pushed off. Throwing her hands in the air and giggled as she went down

Aziawa watched with a small smile as the girl went down. He was honestly happy that she was having fun with her new friend.

The girl watched before preparing to go down herself.

Eri was quickly to climb back up the ladder when her friend went down going down on her tummy the second time, "I'm a penguin! Wack wack!"

"Oh I've never been called funny before." She said, "So nothings wrong..." She said before smirking and rushed back to the slide

"Dad?" The girl asked tilting her head. She didn't have a dad... "Do you mean... Friends?" She asked and shook her head, "No you're the only friend who's called me it."

The girl tilted her head in confusion hearing that, "No... What's a dad?" She asked her confused by what that word meant or what it was

Last edited:
Maiko stopped for a second, trying to think. "Well.... a dad is someone who takes care of you. He tucks you in at night, comforts you when your sad or scared, and protects you from any danger."

"Hm..." She said thinking, even rubbing her chin as she did so. But nope she didn't have a dad. She had a Deku who did that for her when she stayed at the school him and Lemillion. Then there was Aizawa... He did tuck her in last night and he was there yesterday (and today) to make sure she wouldn't get hurt... Would he be concidered a "dad".

"Yeah let's go ask him." She said and started to walk over to Mr. Aizawa, walking up to the man and gently tugged on his shirt, "Mr. Aizawa. Are you my dad?" The little girl asked, just coming right out and asked the man

He was a bit startled by this question. He hadn't really though she would ask. At least, not right now. Her friend stood by her side, waiting for a response.

"Makio said you might be my dad... She said a dad did a lot of different things and you do some of them." She said, not realizing the weight of the question she just threw casually at Aizawa, "I never had one before so I don't know..."

He nodded, eyeing the other girl. Leaning forward, the man patted her head. "If you want me too, then I will be your dad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back