• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

"Thank you." She said taking his hand once more but then her name was called out and she looked around for who it came from and saw the kitty ears, "Maiko?!" She asked

Hiya!" She said with a smile, letting go of Aizawa hand and hugged her friend, "Did your mommy being you to the park?!" She asked excited

She hugged back. "Momma's talking with one of her friends when she brought me here."

Mr. Aziawa stood back. He was honestly happy that Eri had a friend already.

"Ok!" She chirpped happily and looked back at Mr. Aizawa, "I'm gonna play with my friend, Mr. Aizawa." She told the adult and ran off with her friend

He nodded and watched them run off before heading towards a bench to sit down.

Maiko climbed up the monkey bars and perched herself at the top. "Come on!"

Eris eyes went wide as she watched the other girl effortlessly climb up the monkey bars and made it on top of the bars.

"Um... Ok." She said and climbed the ladder with no problem. But then grabbed the first rung and tried to pull herself up... Which after a minute of struggling the girl did manage to get a foot above the bar and then managed to get herself up, "I made it!"

"Hm... We could play on the slides!" The girl suggested, not daring to try and walk on the railing like her friend was trying to do

She glanced over then nodded. "Okay! Race you to it!" Hopping down, Maiko dashed towards the slides.

"Oh um... Sure." She said and looked down and whinced seeing the drop... But if her friend could handle it then she could. Then if she did hurt herself she could literally use her quirk to heal herself. So she jumped down and rushed after her friend.

Just watch!" Eri said with a giggle as she also sped it up a bit... But it was clear that she was no match for her friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back