• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

A large white house stood in front of them. It seemed to be like any other house. "I get the feeling I already knew where you live." Aziawa said, turning back. "Am I right?"

The girl nodded. "Yep, this is my house."

"Thought so. You're Sakura's kid. You look just like her."

"She's an old friend of mine." He explained, getting out of the car. Opening up Maiko's door, he helped her out then offered Eri some help.

Eri greatfully accepted Aizawa as help to get out of the car. "Is she nice? If she's your friend then I guess she's nice." She said with a smile and looked at her new friend, "Also if shes your mom she has to be nice!"

A woman opened the door. She looked almost like Maiko, just a bit older. Her tail twitched a bit as she watched her daughter and another girl be lead by Eraserhead. "Oh, Aziawa. What a pleasent surprise." She said, softly.

"Hello, Sakura. I believe this is yours?" He said, as the little girl ran to her mom, wrapping her arms around her leg.

Eri walked beside her friend... But when they got to the door and Eri looked up at the women. She immediately got skidish when her friend left her side and hide behind Aizawa and listened in the conve. She hugged Aizawas leg in almost the same way Maiko hugged her mom's leg.

The man placed a hand on her head, letting her know it was alright.

"Maiko! Where did you run off to this time?" Her mother said. The girl smiled and pointed at Eri. "Making a new friend."

Eri smiled but stayed behind Aizawa. But she did shyly wave at Sakura and at Maiko. But then she noticed that her friends mom was also a cat. "Oh you're a kitty to!" She said imm peeking up

"Eri!" Aziawa said quietly.

Sakura laughed a bit. "That's right, little one. Hey, Aziawa. I didn't know you had a kid." She said, smiling at him. The man gave a look then turned away. "Well, I mean, she just came home today to live with me. It's a bit private on the matter."

"Yeah!" Eri said, "I was stay at UA and then they told me I was going to be moving in with Mr. Aizawa. I was nervous at first... But he's really nice!" She said, immediately out of her shell realizing she was talking to a kitty

"I'm very surprised you agreed to this." She said, looking at him. The man gave a shrug then said, "It's a part of the job."

The man smiled a bit, patting her head.

"Aw, that's sweet." Sakura said. "I bet you'll be a great dad."

The man stiffen up and went to say something but, Maiko's mom interrupted. "Well, as much as I'd like to stay and chat, I've got to feed this one and her father. I'm also guessing you have somewhere to be?"

Aziawa nodded. "Yeah, I'm taking her shopping."

We're going to a store!" The girl cheered as if the man said they were going to Disney World. "It'll be my first time ever!"

"Really now?" She said, raising an eyebrow to the man. He made the signal of "Not now."

"Well, we best be going. It was a pleasure seeing you again." Aziawa said, picking up Eri.

They waved to them as the man walked back to the car.

"Hopefully, we can see each other again soon!" Maiko called.

He smiled then nodded. "We'll make arrangements."

Sakura agreed. "You should have my number still. We can make a day for them. I'd think it be good for Maiko."

"No. Bit, I feel like that may be the only way you two might have met." He explained. Starting up the car, he drove off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back