• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
Eri sat a bit nervously as she rode in the back seat, on a pink booster seat, of the car. After so many months staying in a faculty room it had kind of became home to the girl... The only one she had ever known. It was small and didn't have a lot. But it had a bed, her crayons, pictures, and even her stuffed green bunny (which currently was in her arms). It was all she could have wanted, and it was more then she had less then a year ago.

But about a week ago the principal of the school had told her that she was going to be moving in with one of the teachers of the school. Me. Aizawa of class 1A. He was Dekus teacher so Eri figured the man wasn't mean or bad... But as she looked at him through the rearview mirror... He wasn't exactly what she thought would be.

Mr. Aizawa kept his eyes on the road but, stole glances at the girl every now and then. He wanted to make sure she was okay. The whole thing of her being locked up and tested on like some lab rat was unsettling. But, now she was out of it. But, there was a bigger problem. Mainly for him.

He was to take care of her.

The man was kind of panicking, to be honest. He didn't know the first thing about raising a child. And he was worried about messing it up.

Whenever Aizawa looked back the girl straightened up and looked away for a second. Ever since the music festival she had opened up quite a bit, learned to do a few things for fun, and had gotten quite the reputation for being a chatter bug with Izuku, Mirio, and Uraraka. But just thrown into a situation like this had her a bit nervous. What was Mr. Aizawa like? Was he nice, mean, funny, strict... This was going to be quite the adventure for both of them.

"You alright back there?" He asked, calmly. He began to think that she was afraid of him. But, how to get her to calm down was the question.

"Y-yes." She said in a squeak, "Um ... I-I.... Just.... " She tried fumbling around for something to say to the man, but she eventually landed on, "Nervous..."

"About what? You know, you can talk to me about anything. I'm not going to get mad." He said. His voice was calm and gentle, trying to make her understand she was going to be alright.

"Um... Y-yes. I was told you were nice." She said looking down, nervously clicked her heels together, "I just never been to a home before... And my room at the school was nice.... I just don't know how I feel about this..."

He quietly listened, nodding at her statement. "Well, this time we can decorate it the way you like it. I've got a few things in there already but, we can change it up to where you'll feel most comfortable."

Her eyes sparkled a bit when he said that they would be able to decorate it how she wanted... She thought of a green colored room with a poster of Deku... (Like of Izuku had a picture of All Might... Or many pictures of him)

He gave a small smile when he saw her eyes lit up. Finally, it seemed like he was doing something right. Now, let's hope he could continue on with that.

"Can we put my drawings in it?" She asked a bit sheepishly, "Um... W-we had them hanging up in my room at the school."

"Oh!" She said with a small smile hearing that. "Can we make it green? I like green! It's the color of Dekus suit."

A small chuckle escaped his lips. It was honestly surprising how she clung to that trouble boy. But, it was perhaps he was the best one for her. He did manage to keep her out of her trouble and help her. "Of course."

The girl, filled with new excitement, happily kicked her feet as they rode as she clung to her stuffed bunny. The whole reason she got the bunny was because it reminded her of Deku.

Once they got to his house, he parked the car and helped her out. "I'll show you around once we get inside." He said, quietly.

Ok." She said as she unbuckled herself and waited to be let out of the car. Still being a tiny little thing the little girl still needed help with some stuff. She managed to get the buckle undone but it took some effort to do so.

He reached over to give her a hand then lowered her to the ground. After grabbing most of her belongings, he led her inside the house. It seemed to be like any normal house, the only difference was there wasn't very many pictures hung on the walls.

The girl accepted his help and got down. She even helped by taking a pink backpack, that had her coloring stuff in it, and took that in along with her bunny

He led her upstairs and to a small bedroom. Inside was a bed covered with pink and white blankets, pillows, and a comforter. A dresser stood off in a corner, next to a closet. A window was showing off the beautiful outside world, and some sun rays got got in the white lace curtains.

The little girl followed the man, staying close to him. The house looked daily normal... But the lack of things a house would have did keep the girl close. No pictures, the furniture looked like it hadn't been used... It kind of looked like a ghost house.

But then they got to her room and the girl froze at the door for a second before taking a step inside. The girl sat her bag down and went to the bed first...
"This looks a lot prettier then my other bed..." She said with a smile first pressing her hands on it, and then laid her head on it. "Oh it's softer!" She said, exploding out of her shell and then ran to the window, "Oh and I can see your neighborhood from the window! My other room didn't have a window!" She said smiling as the sunshine hit her face.

He stood at the doorway and smiled, gently setting down her things. "We can repaint it, if you like, and get some different blankets. Along with that, we're going to need some decorations, to make it feel a little more cozy."

The girl stood at the window enjoying the sunshine for a few more seconds as she sat at the window. The window was a lounging area as well. Though it wasn't decorated... It was just a wooden window area.

But soon she looked back at him. "Um... I like the bed and we don't have to paint the walls right now... I really like the room." She said

He was a bit taken back. "R-Really?" This wasn't the response he was expecting at all. For sure, she was going to hate it or at least be upset with something. Yet, she seemed genuinely happy with the room. "Well, I'm glad you're happy."

"Uh huh!" She said and took his hand and gently pulled him forward to the window, "Look at this place! I have room to color and the sun light will make it so I can see what I'm doing!" She said and then tugged him to the bed, grabbing her bunny and sat it on the bed, "A-and Bunny-chan is super comfy up there in the bed!" She said excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back