• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

"To decorate your room. If you don't want some of this, I can put it back. I don't mind." He explained.

What?" Eri asked amazed looking at all the stuff and back at him. Being silent for a few seconds as she stared at all the stuff before she started to sniffle and her eyes filled with tears.

The little girl immediately wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him.
"N-no... This... This..." The girl sobbed struggled to talk, "No ones ever bought me stuff like this before!" She said rubbing her eyes

Using his sleeve, he dried the girl's tears with one hand and hugged her with the other. "It's alright, Eri. There's no need too cry. Things are different now." His heart broke a bit, seeing her upset. Hopefully she'll be alright from now on.

She girl nodded her head as she used her own hands to wipe away her eyes. But really it was true, other than Deku saving her, this was the nicest thing a single person had done for her, getting her stuff to decorate a room she could call her own. She got to live with the nice man, he was going to decorate her room, it was a lot for a girl who less then a year ago had a cell room to call her own

Once they were paid for and placed into bags, the man lead the girl to the car. "Can you help me put these things in?" He asked, carefully opening the trunk.

Yeah!" She said cheerfully as they got to the car. Eri climbed up into the truck and started to reach in and tried to help put bags in

Eri smiled proudly at the praise as she sat the last bag down, "There ALLLLLL done." She chirped and attempted to jump down to the ground

He caught her before she could fall face first onto the concrete. "You were a big help. Thank you very much."

The young girl wouldn't have fallen on her face, she was a bit more coordinated than that. But she gave of a small childish giggle when she was caught.
"You're welcome!" She said with a beaming smile as she looked at him, glad her held was appreciated

Climbing into the front seat, he got buckled up, started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot. "I hope you had fun." He said. "Because now it's time to set everything up in your room."

I had a blast!" She said, showing that she really hasn't had much of a childhood if being pushed in a cart was her having fun. "How long will it take to put it all up?" She asked next

"It may take a bit. Perhaps a few days." He explained. "That all depends on how you want things arranged or how tired you are."

"Oh wow... Is that long?" She asked. It sounded like that was a long time. A few days... But she never had to put a room together of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Back