• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

Sub Genres
  1. Slice of Life

Catro

Yes my mustache is naturally shiny!
Supporter
"Thank you." She said taking his hand once more but then her name was called out and she looked around for who it came from and saw the kitty ears, "Maiko?!" She asked

Catro

Supporter
Hiya!" She said with a smile, letting go of Aizawa hand and hugged her friend, "Did your mommy being you to the park?!" She asked excited

Discord12333

Welcome to the Chaos Dimension
She hugged back. "Momma's talking with one of her friends when she brought me here."

Mr. Aziawa stood back. He was honestly happy that Eri had a friend already.

Catro

Supporter
"Oh ok... So do you want to play?" She asked her hopefully wanting to play with her new friend

Catro

Supporter
"Ok!" She chirpped happily and looked back at Mr. Aizawa, "I'm gonna play with my friend, Mr. Aizawa." She told the adult and ran off with her friend

Discord12333

He nodded and watched them run off before heading towards a bench to sit down.

Maiko climbed up the monkey bars and perched herself at the top. "Come on!"

Catro

Supporter
Eris eyes went wide as she watched the other girl effortlessly climb up the monkey bars and made it on top of the bars.

"Um... Ok." She said and climbed the ladder with no problem. But then grabbed the first rung and tried to pull herself up... Which after a minute of struggling the girl did manage to get a foot above the bar and then managed to get herself up, "I made it!"

Catro

Supporter
"Hm... We could play on the slides!" The girl suggested, not daring to try and walk on the railing like her friend was trying to do

Discord12333

She glanced over then nodded. "Okay! Race you to it!" Hopping down, Maiko dashed towards the slides.

Catro

Supporter
"Oh um... Sure." She said and looked down and whinced seeing the drop... But if her friend could handle it then she could. Then if she did hurt herself she could literally use her quirk to heal herself. So she jumped down and rushed after her friend.

Catro

Supporter
You got a head start!" Eri said with a giggle but tried to catch up to her friend

Catro

Supporter
Eri smiled as she got closer and kept following her friend up the play set

Catro

Supporter
She would see that Eri had caught up by a good bit and was on her tail

Catro

Supporter
Just watch!" Eri said with a giggle as she also sped it up a bit... But it was clear that she was no match for her friend

Catro

Supporter
I'm almost... To the... Slides!" Eri said our of breath as they got closer

Catro

Supporter
Eri, who was gasping for breath, looked up at her friend surprised as well, "I... Did? Sweet!"

Users who are viewing this thread