Eric/Sai Backstory

AceofRoses

Mostly void, partially stars
                Sai leaned back in his chair, chin propped up with his hand. The other hand was splayed across the keyboard sitting in his lap. Occasionally one finger would move, changing the set of pages displayed across the three screens that were sitting on his desk. His feet were kicked up on the desk as well, off to the side. The documents that were open seemed to all go together, details, reports and notes on people. At least they looked like they were people.

The male looked like a true human right now too. The black hair was choppy and messy. Dark eyes were staring at the screens, jumping from page to page as he read. There wasn’t much else to look at after all. The room behind him was a basic apartment bedroom. Across the hall was the room with the actual bed that he slept in, leaving this one to be almost exclusively for the computer and desk. There was CD and DVD cases set neatly on shelves on either side of the balcony doors.

Some of his family argued that he was arrogant. He had recently gotten caught hacking into a secure database. Some slight fluke that had set off a number of alarms. The programmer tsked, the keystroke to change the displayed pages a little too harsh. He should have been able to get into that mad scientist’s lab without bringing it to anyone’s attention. He had gotten into S.T.A.R. labs for goodness sake. Got in, got out, never got caught. This guy though had to have had someone watching the system, someone who was linked in. Annoyance, but ultimately it didn’t matter. Even when he was caught the only thing that the mad scientist had gotten would be “Firefox”.

@Demonhunter

The cat had settled himself well into Sai's A/C vents, he huffs, hating his situation but he didn't have much time to think. Lets even pretend that he could think straight, he had a collar that pulled enough watts to run a small microwave at the touch of a button, try thinking at all with that looming over your head. He wasn't told hardly anything about who he had been ordered to kill, not that he argued, but he assumed they were human seeing as they weren't an escaped experiment.

Eric crawled through the vents carefully, silent to human ears, pistol on one hand and eyes doing just fine to see in the dark. Eric stayed where he was, watching through the vents as the hacker kept on going. Stalking much like a wild panther after something to maul to death. Rather he was biding time. 

'get in there now and kill that fucker.' Crowley's angry drone filled his ears from the communicator in his ear. He shook his head. Jumping right in was a bad decision, he preferred to stay back, take his time... But Dr.Crowley wasn't so patient. His spine was lit on fire with another jolt of electricity as he went stiff for a while, mind forced deeper into his madness as he lept down through the vent, shooting wildly into Sai's direction, just wanting to make it stop. The screech he made was pained, but he hid any evidance of the burden from being shocked seconds before. He landed on his feet, ready for a fight he didn't want to fight in.

(sorry it sucks. Working on something for my mom)

@AceofRoses

Sai…seemed less than concerned as he glanced back at the buzzing noise audible even to human ears. “I was wondering.” No alarm passed through his features even as the cat dropped. The only change was that the male raised his hand, a remote visible just as the bullets passed through his body, and the chair, and the table, leaving behind disturbances almost like smoke.

The kistune had heard the person come from quite some ways. Vents were good at echoing. The scent too was a pretty good giveaway, the leather most prominent. The rest of the cocktail washing over him told him a fair amount though. Human, amazingly. Or at least he was pretty sure human. Maybe human who owned a cat although that didn’t quite seem right either. The wisp of gun oil, as well as other weapons. A hint of old blood, old pain. His heartbeat had been jumping up and down interestingly, although that was explained readily enough as a hunter who was being told what to do. Not that Sai actually heard what the person on the communicator said. He just heard the garble that indicated it was there, under the faint other buzz that he just couldn’t put his finger on. It sounded almost like a tazer…but the attacker clearly had a gun.

Whatever the answer he supposed it didn’t matter. The illusion that Eric had disrupted clicked the remote the same moment that the real one did. On a normal level it only seemed to do a lot because the light flicker and turned off, plunging them into darkness that was a little too close, a little too solid to be comforting to anyone but the master of illusion crafting it. In reality the remote set off the nice little EMP that sat on the very real desk on the opposite side of the room from where the illusion was, the very real computer shut off so it wasn’t harmed. Whatever the buzzing was, it was going to be shut off for a moment, and depending on how complex it was very well may fry itself coming back online.

((Sorry that took awhile. Unpacking.))

@Demonhunter

Odd. Eric had never had anyone so calm, as if they expected him. A bit of shock hit him as his bullets just seem to sail right through his target. It was now when he realized his opponent wasn't human. Saddly this blunder sent Crowley yelling again. The collar he wore was small, with a section on the back which lined up with his spine to deliver a controlled shock to keep him in line, or a shock large enough to kill should Crowley wish. On the front hung what looked like a dog tag and a small device which was actually a live action camera. Dr.Crowley saw whatever his pet saw. End him... Crowley growls over communicator, just wanting Sai dead. He'd seen too much.

Two targets? Fun. He had two pistols. One of them was going to get the right one. One aimed at the real Sai, the other aimed at the illusion... but he had no time to pull the trigger. The EMP set off the collar, shorting it out. The shock of direct current was massive, throwing up one hell of a light show in sparks and burned the skin under the collar. The audio was just as horrible as the visual. The assassin screams in sheer pain, body going stiff and landing on his side like a board as electricity kept coursing down his spine. 

He had run out of air in his lungs and went silent for a bit, still stiff with the current for almost a full minute. Then the batteries that helped the collar generate such massive amounts of current suddenly die, letting taught muscles relax and letting the assassin breathe. Every muscle in his body had just clenched tight, so he'd bitten his cheek hard enough blood spilled on the carpet from his mouth and from the broken blood vessels in his nose, as well as bloody tears running down the unconscious man's face. He wasn't dead, but he very well should have been. Luckily Dr. Crowley was horrible about changing batteries in things and the collar wasn't fully charged, so it wasn't pulling as much wattage as it could have. That mistake had just saved Eric's life but left him unconscious, breathing shallowly, and smelling of burnt skin.

(It gotcha. Just got pokemon moon and have been going a bit nuts on it)

Electrocution was unexpected, and unintentional. Sai started back, upsetting the chair. He crashed into the ground, twisting to the side with a blur of motion that couldn’t be correct to how a human moved. Not that he came back up. Instead he was back and crouched, a hand on the handle of something metallic. Even after the cat dropped, Sai spent several moments in his place, nose curled against the reek.

When it was clear that the cat wasn’t going to move, and wasn’t going to die right away either, the yokai rose. He looked completely human still, although the knife that glittered in his hand belonged more to a temple or a shrine and seemed to reflect oddly. When Eric remained still and unconscious, his demeanor changed faintly. Walking forward tall and confident he looked down at the being, eyes hinted with gold. Kneeling, he traced his fingers over the bloody cheek, bringing it up to scent. Then he brushed over the collar. The knife rose, setting against the leather even as his fingers traced back to where it was burned against the skin. A shock collar? The majority of it came off at the touch of the knife, Sai looking over the collar and them camera. Drawing back he smirked and set the camera right where it would be able to see, if it was still on. Then he leaned over the other. The touch of his lips was light, his energy aligning with the other’s as he sought to draw the life force free. Not all of it, the kitsune leaving just enough to leave him clinging to life.

@Demonhunter

It made for a good show, and provided him with plenty of strength. Technically speaking, he should call his clan and report this to them. Then they would be forced to report this to the controlling sect, who was in line with the government. It would draw attention and become and entire mess. Not because they would have to hide what they were. The government knew, and allowed them to live peacefully so long as they followed the rules laid down for them. Leaning back he considered the body laid out in front of him. Given the collar, and the damage, the emp had set off a pretty impressive punishment, meaning it was set up to go off at even a slight brush. Not a bad system really, to keep someone in line. Smirking, he rose, and stepped on the camera.

It took quite a while to move the human across the hall to his bedroom, mainly because Sai wanted to get what weapons he could find off and to wrap a number of the wounds with supplies from his oversized first aid kit.

Once the cat was laid out, he pressed his lips to the other again. Giving back what he took, and then some, he stepped back. By the time that the cat would wake he was crouched up higher on a dresser, balanced neatly on the balls of his feet and a sword that matched the knife he had found earlier resting on his shoulder. The position allowed him a perfect point to jump for the door, the window, or even up onto the canopy bed frame. It would probably collapse the frame and the heavy curtains but given what he was likely to be moving away from that was incredibly useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric felt like absolute shit. He only began to come back after Sai's poetic kiss of life, but it wasn't like some sleeping beauty fairy tail. Just like waking up in the mornings he was blind and almost completely deaf. All he could register was that he was on something soft, it was warm, and he could hear someone else in the room breathing. Was he back at the lab? No, too warm. Crowley kept it freezing in there and there wasn't a surface this soft in the lab except Crowley's bed, and he'd only been in there on a few occasions.

His vision began to clear up and he could see he was in some kind of bedroom. Son of a bitch:If this was going to go like the last time he was pulled into someones bed, he needed to find a way out. He reaches to his thigh, finding his pistol to be gone, of course. He felt about trying to find any weapons whoever searched him may have missed, but seems Sai was relatively thorough. 

The assasins vision didn't fully correct itself for a while, but when it did he was finally able to see the other person in the room and he instantly moves to get up. He was told to kill this man, and Eric had no idea that the collar was gone. It'd been on so long, he hardly noticed its absence even though it'd been on for so long there was a dark markin a ring around his neck as well as a patch of burned skin from being electrocuted. He winces, finding himself back against the bed, muscles refusing to work properly from having so much current shot through for so long. The fuck-... He groans.

@AceofRoses

Sai’s eyes glittered, catching against the minute light in the same way a wolf or coyote’s would. He made no move to rise from his crouched position however. So far there was no need to do so. The shock it seems, had done enough to keep the cat from rising.  “I crushed your camera.” His voice was softer, the English decent enough although the accent of his first language clear. The sword shifted slightly, the handle indicating towards his neck. “The rest of the electronics were burned out, but I dropped them in water anyway. Your weapons are in the safe under the computer.” Being overly cautious and safe was a good way to stay alive and out of harms way. Although arguably keeping the assassin alive at all was quite the harmful thing.

“I would not move. The wounds were much, and the supplies only from first aid.” His head crocked to the side, dark eyes raking over the form. When they came back up, the dark eyes had started to wash away. In their place was eyes that were maybe brown. Most humans would choose to think that they were wrong, that it was just a flash of odd coloring. Head on however there was no mistaking the golden color that belonged on a predator. “Do you have reason to attack me, or were you told, forced, to?"

@Demonhunter

The assassin's mind was scrambled, So much so he couldn't really think rationally. Although the voice in his ear was gone. He kept his eyes on the other boy, tense, as if he was expecting pain. But his demeanor changed when he was informed the collar was gone and he was no longer being watched. He seemed confused, a hand rasing to feel the darker skin around his throat. He couldn't even process it, he couldn't remember the last time he had actually touched his own skin there and not felt leather or metal. He settles himself back down, still weary, but more trusting of Sai. T-thankyou... I- I'm free? He asked, the feeling completely foreign

He sits upright, wincing from the sore feeling in his back. Forced to. I wasn't given much explaination. I-I'm so sorry. I had no choice. I was just told E you knew to much and to not let you walk out alive. Eric was nervous Sai was angry with him. He really had no choice at all in any of what he did. He had to comply with Crowley, and the shock collar was the least of his worries should he refuse. The dog was even scarier, but he couldn't company him everywhere. 

Sai’s head tilted to the side, his ear twitching oddly where the hair shifted off to either side. After a moment he seemed to catch it, sweeping the gelled messy strands back into place. “If removing a collar is all it takes to free you, then I suppose yes.” It would be so nice if being free of whatever was constraining someone took only the removal of a collar.

“Hmm, most likely I hacked however your master was.” A slight smirk crossed his features. “I would guess it is the one who noticed that I was in. Odd case that, like someone was watching. I didn’t think he realized that I got away with his files though.” Not that it would have mattered much either way. The traces he left were meant to throw off Felicity Smoak herself. He wasn’t sure if they actually would, but most were hard pressed to even pretend they were in that sphere. Frowning slightly he shifted. He wasn’t used to actually holding the sword. Mostly it was on display, learned only enough to hold his own against the occasional duel with his own clan. Even then he didn’t actually have to be that good. Those fights allowed illusions and other abilities. “How did you find me?

@Demonhunter

Last edited by a moderator:
Mewling Eric settles himself in bed, scooting his cheek along Hayato's soft sheet. The feeling was nice, so much so he purrs, pulling off his mask, to reveal his sweet face. He rolls onto his back, purring so loudly. He hadn't had reason to purr in so long. He was free and on something so soft, it was well worth purring over. Now that all the pressure was off, Eric was rather exhausted. He hadn't had real rest in a while, he'd learned to sleep with one eye open to prevent being snuck up on or taken by surprise. 

Dr. Crowley. I think he'd the devil himself. And if he's not that horrible dog is.  He shudders, body finally relaxing. Don't ask me anything about techy stuff, I don't even know how to run a computer. All I know is that Crowley managed to do something to get you're PU adress Which sent me here. Eric had no idea he actually meant an IP adress. He used a bunch of words like praxis and scrambled eggs and such. I don't know. More horrendously mispronounced techy words. He let his eyes flutter shut, cheek rubbing against the sheets again. How do you get your bed this soft~ He groans. Seems the dangerous wildcat of an assassin without his collar to keep him in line was just a sweet kitten.

“Dryer.” Was the simple answer. Of course, his stuff had started out high quality and soft so he wasn’t overly sure what else was to be done to it. It was mainly a matter of keeping it that way. His thoughts weren’t much on that however. Instead his eyes had narrowed into slivers of gold at the thought that someone had actually done the impossible and traced him back through who knows how many scramblers. “I will have to revisit his system then. It is against the code, but if he is going to be ordering the death of people, I doubt anyone will hold me to judge.” It wouldn’t be hard to destroy the system. Especially since he knew exactly where it was. It might even make him feel better about having to move. The slivers of gold slid shut for a few moments. That was going to be an entertaining experience. He would have to file the paperwork, come up with a good reason, hide away his computer system. Oh the joys.

Shaking off the thoughts he opened dark eyes, and stilled into an odd stare at Eric. “I thought those were the mask. Your eyes are real though, aren’t they? Despite you smelling of human and leather.”

@Demonhunter

"Wait. So." Eris sits up, confused. "You got in somewhere you shouldn't have, Dr.Crowley send me to, and I quote "Bring his head back for proof you've killed him", so your response to this is to do it again?" He asks, bewildered. "You're the ballsiest person I know." He blinks, settling himself onto his side. He looked like a real cat, rolling around in the soft fluffiness that was Sai's bed. 

Sai then commented on Eric's striking eyes. Emerald eyes lock onto Sai's face for a moment. "They are. Um. Transplant. Crowley took the lenses out of a cat and put them in place of mine. And if that wasn't enough, he cracked my brain open as well... twice. I'm human, save for in my eyes, ears, nose and brain as well as a couple nerve cells here and there. " He cringes, remembering that horrible ordeal. Barely though. The first lobotomy really killed off a good hunk of his memory.

Sai blinked slowly. “No. The first time I got in to see if I could, tried to get the information I wanted, got caught and instead took it all to sort out later. My response is to activate the nice little coding slip I added last time I was in there to allow one of my bigger programs to enter which will erase all of his files, replacing them with the sound of foxes kits yipping, assuming that he doesn’t have a nice fancy system that will instead begin to spontaneously combust. His IP address, as well as all files that have come from that IP address will then be marked as containing viruses and illegal items and will be blacklisted by every search engine that exists.” It made it impressively hard to dig up anything that person did or posted ever again unless they decided to move, at which point, depending on how motivated he felt like being, Sai might do it again. “Meanwhile, I will be moving.”

His head crocked to the side, staring at Eric before moving across his body. “A homemade inhuman…interesting, and completely unethical. No wonder he wants anyone who gets into his system dead.” Although really that was very close to what Sai had been looking for. He had cracked a dozen systems, piling together knowledge of different people who weren’t human in an effort to build a list for the project that seemed to finally be starting to gain ground. He had always expected the people he found to either be born that way, or to have suffered some accident however. He never would have thought that it would be intentionally done to someone. He dearly wanted to know if there was others as well, but he had that answer in the files. Especially now that he knew what he was looking for. Plus, it was better for now to not appear too interested. “Are you bleeding elsewhere? I caught traces of older blood and pain on you, but didn’t check on that.” A grin spread across, showing teeth that weren’t quite human as they eyes returned to the golden brown. “Don’t bother lying either. I can hear a heartbeat and smell a lie.”

@Demonhunter

Sai was talking gibberish. The only words that made sense to Eric was 'fancy system' and 'spontaniously combust'. His tech stuff is pretty fancy. It's a huge roomfull of flashing lights and beeping noises. Some of those computers apparently keep something asleep. There's something in that lab that's constantly asleep, Crowley won't tell anyone what it is but he said she can destroy entire cities. He shudders, not really wanting to find out what She was. He perks as Sai claimed to be moving. Why? He asked almost instinctively, now that he could. He was genuinely curious.

I'm actually one of the lease engeneired ones. You should see some of the others. The successes are all fine, but the failures. God the failures. I don't know what's worse. Being a success and surviving or being a failure and getting eaten. Eric's voice got shakier as he reminiced on the horrors now that her was back to his senses. He'd put up a wall and never let anything in, sure he'd shot people but HE didn't shoot anyone. He wasn't all there. Every emotion he had was bottled up and refused to show. Sai snapped him out of his thoughts. "Um. I, maybe?" Eric didn't know if he was bleeding elsewhere, he unzipps the top of his suit, glancing down onto his marred and freshly lashed skin. Um... yes. He awnsers quietly, nervously shrugging the top of the leather suit off to show the lash marks over his back, his shoulder and the semi-fresh brand to the left side of his chest.

Fine, so maybe he would go through and make sure he wasn’t going to unleash hell, then he’d wipe out the systems. “Because someone back traced me. If you found me and failed, then I will assume he will send another and I do not want to be here. Given the camera, he likely saw the illusion and will be expecting it.” The kitsune crocked his head to the side. “I do not know if the camera was still active before I smashed it. If it was it likely looked like I killed you.” Sucking the life out of someone tended to do have that effect. He chose not to think about the other part just yet. He would have to be going through those files after all, and he felt that he probably shouldn’t mention any of his thoughts on the whole ‘eaten’ thing.

He actually winced at the damage. “Aish. I would hospitalize you, but that would make a lot of issues for me.” Shifting, he laid the sword at his feet before he unfolded from the perch in a neat graceful move. Given that the other seemed…completely different and hadn’t commented on his eyes, Sai didn’t bother making his stride human. Therefore he was quiet and graceful in the way of a dancer, or a creature used to flitting through brush. The programmer hadn’t bothered to change, the garment moving as elegantly as he did although there was plenty of hints that the willowy appearance hide at least some muscle. Nothing like the male before him however, even if he was the taller. One hand reached out, long almost delicate looking fingers brushing over one of the wounds. “I have some experience dealing with bites. The lashes will be new though.” The punishments his kind dealt in tended to be a bit…different, and actually the burn didn’t trip him up as much as it should have. Getting attacked by dogs and being covered in bites…that was a very common thing. Plus the kits forgetting that human forms were more delicate and biting their littermates.

@Demonhunter

"That camera was a live feed directly to Crowley's office computer." Eric mentions, remembering Crowley explaining exactly that. "Oh thank god he thinks I'm dead." Today was a glorious day, he lays back, peaceful smile spreading across his face.Today just got better and better. He'd been freed AND Crowley wouldn't waste his time looking for a dead experiment. He was saved..

Eric shifts back instinctively the second Sai got up, but makes himself calm down. Anywhere but a hosplital. Crowley has conections to 80% of em'. I'd be dragged back faster than anything. It's how he gets his experiments: from the children's ward. He shudders, remembering having that job one night. He never wanted to have to do anything like that again. Eric yelps as Sai's finger brushed a fresh wound. It was still sore to the touch and stung. Sorry! Still hurts. He groans. His skin was crawling, the healing wounds itched and the fresh ones stung and the burn hurt the worst, even though it was one of the oldest. His back was the worst,a roadmap of torn skin, some lashes deep enough that they still bled. 

@AceofRoses

“I would imagine.” Sai mumbled, stepping back. He retrieved the kit easily enough, sitting at the edge of the bed. “Most of my breed who suffered this much damage would take a life to restore themselves.” It was part of the reason that their punishments had to be different. The foxes, and several of the other clans, would simply absorb a life and heal themselves from the damage. That of course had moral issues and was against the rules that they had to follow, but it still happened from time to time. “I can patch up some, but there is little to nothing in my ability to do about the scaring. Assuming of course that you are going to go ahead and not kill me.” It would be nice if it would go further than that, but Sai was as patient as any other hunter. Plus, while kitsune could be mischievous they did help on occasion.

@Demonhunter

He lays again on his side, finding more comfort there. Less wounds to lay on and his left was less battered than his right. Hey, I'm in better condition than most. he mentions. He'd seen some without limbs and left with open wounds. He relaxes a bit more as Sai settles on the edge of the bed. He felt alright around Sai, more comfortable, the man had just granted him freedom after all.Sadly when I take lives, it does no such thing. I just return back and am given yet another meaningless task to do. He mumbles, glancing over his shoulder to maintain eye-contact. 

I'll be fine. I won't kill you. No reason to anymore.  His eyes close slowly as purring fills the room. Surely once Sai got to touching him again it would probably stop. 

“That is good. It would probably turn into a nasty fight, and then others would get involved, and in general it would be incredibly unpleasant.” And it would end with one or both of them dead. His hands as they ghosted over the other’s skin were cool, almost like he had been outside or had poor circulation or something. Not that it worried the kitsune. They were always like that. A gift from his grandmother.

“I am Mori Kasaimaru. Sai, for short and pronounceable to foreigners.” He supposed in retrospect that it might have been inadvisable to inform the other, but with how…tame he became it seemed easy enough to do. Plus, this really might turn in his favor. He didn’t think he had shown anything he shouldn’t have to the boy, and it was something of his job to find those who were a little more than human who could be useful. Knowing a name to put to the face and to later use to find a file would be fantastic.

The pillow next to him suddenly looked enticing. He wraps his arms around it, hugging it. Eric couldn't help it, he shoved his face into it, mewling like a kitten. After all that, I don't want to fight anymore. Eric's eyes trailed around the room once more in paranoia. He glances back to Sai, setting up a bit before laying back down again at the sharp pain in his side. Whoo. cold. Eric mewls as Sai's hands seemed chilled. 

I'm Eric-... Eric- something? Oh jesus, I forgot my own fucking name. Eric groans, head settling against the pillows again. He'd actually had a name at some point before this, however decaying memories often tended to be important. Eric hums, cuddling that pillow a bit tighter. Yeah, it's gone. I can't remember shit.

Sai raised his shoulder into a faint shrug. “It does not matter.” The boy could very well go change his name if he decided, or could. Sai wasn’t sure what one did when the only support they had beat them. The clan was loose but would hold against any threat to one of their own. They would also be fairly supportive, so long as the one in question was trying.

“Really it is amazing you survived the shock. To survive so intact more so.” Sitting back, the kitsune folded his legs under him, hands settling on his knees. “You are as done as I know how to do things.”

@Demonhunter

Eric shakes his head, perhaps that would do it. Maybe a bit of a memory jog would fix this. Nope. Didn't work. He felt like he was losing his mind, he didn't remember a damn thing! Perhaps it was from the shock? Or something previous? He groans. I thought everyone had a last name? Hell I don't even remember if my real name is Eric. He lamented. 

I'm surprised I did too. There was enough current stored up in those batteries to fry a horse. He sets up, back still aching. Eric's skin still crawled with pain. Eric looked like he hadn't slept in days, he was all solid muscle but had very little essential fat on him. He just looked like the plow horse that never got a break. Feel's a bit better, thankyou.

Sai hummed, rising from the bed. “I suppose it doesn’t matter because you get to choose a name now, a name that is fitting to you.” His lips kicked slightly. “I imagine after all, that you do not have any kind of id or way in the world. You will need one. I can give you the number of the person that the clan uses, tell him Firefox sent you. You will have to come up with the money however. It is a few hundred.” If he didn’t have the name it would be considerably more, but Sai was willing to take a risk. More accurately he had already taken a risk and was going with the idea that he might as well go all in. Plus, it wasn’t like he was blindly handing someone this. The male had proved that he could get all the way into the building, and missed only because he was shooting at a kitsune illusion. When he factored in that Eric had been jumping down at the time, aiming at someone he knew nothing about, and being electrocuted and yelled at, it was fairly impressive.

"I get to choose a name? That's so awesome!" He smiles. Having the ability to choose was a new thing. Everything he'd ever done was previously decided for him, he just went along with it whether he wanted to or not. Eric blinks, thinking about where he was going to come up with a few hundred. He thought for a minute. After a few minute he decided he'd figure it out later. 

He began to grow a bit more trusting of the man who'd freed him,  setting up and crossing his legs. "Where do I go now? What do people normally do?" He asks, confused and a bit afraid of actually going into the real world. How did people do things? 

“I am a bad example to ask.” Sai shrugged, rising to begin packing things back into the kit. “I hack into things for entertainment. For money I write programs. For my family I do whichever of those is needed.” Soon though he might be called on to program, and hack, and whatever else for an entirely new group. At least hopefully that would be a thing. “Crime fighting seems to be a thing recently. You already have the inhuman suit, the mask, and the skills. I think it is frowned upon to kill people however.”

For a moment he disappeared to put away the kit. Returning he crocked his head slightly to the side. “Also if you could uh…not go after hackers who break in and steal classified files. That would be unfortunate, and I would hate to get into a fight with you.” On a purely physical level Eric would likely win. He had the muscle, and the training, and apparently the reflexes. Sai had no reason to fight on a fair physical level however, and that was where he excelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back