Eric Ragoth

CabalAnomicPotato

Ivy league procrastinator
Name

Eric Ragoth (by most beings, sarcastic asshole)

Looks: 16

Is: 732

Male? (He can kinda change it, but he was born with a penis)

Sexuality

"If your hot, Imma date you" (hopefully)

Appearance 

In his basic form, Eric looks to be a humanoid figure with really tan skin, a head of black, slick but messy hair (slightly covers his eyes, which are green), and a skinny toned figure. He is seen wearing slightly baggy purple pants, a white flannel, and excessive amounts of hair jell ( "even though it doesn't work, stupid product" )

Likes and Dislikes

+ Jokes: "your PUNishment awaits, hahahaaa!!!"

+ Games: "so is it checkers this time, or is it pin-the-tail-on-the-behemoth-ogre"

- Working: "like the old saying, no work, no pain, or bashing-your-head-against-the-wall, or (this would go on for hours)"

- "all bark and no bite": "self explanatory much"

Personality 

Eric kinda falls into the jokester, fun guy, class clown stereotype....except he can destroy shit with his mind. Despite his attitude and his powers, he isn't really an evil, mad guy, and can actually be kinda level headed if it's needed ( "but work sucks, so do me a favor and not need it?" ) 

Bio

His life was some weird shit before the coming-out (of the womb) party, being the child of a 5th deminisonal queen and a retired succubus ( "my parents were homo, so what!?!?" ), he was born into the beyond-3rd-deminisonal buisness, having a mother who ruled 3 seperate universes like a half secretary/half peacekeeper (even though she could have destroyed them), and a mother who taught him the ways of cross dressing ( "I didn't like it...felt weird..." ), (he likes crossdressing now, great...)he had fine parents, if sometimes neglectave (one trained other succubi, one ruled 3 universes), he would spend most of his days hanging with friends from all over the universes, playing meteor ball and collecting explosive-jem cards, it was great, and it really sets him on the spectrum for not-judging-you-and-shit-untill-he-meets-you ( "yea, I'm kinda awesome" ). He is sometimes annoying when he cuts off the narrator, but he won't do that here because he will get banned ( "you know what, so is your-), moving on.

Weapon

Conjuring: he can conjure up any weapon, whether it be sword, electricity, spikes, demon arms, floating dragon heads, or 12ft hams.

Space manipulation: this allows him to teleport, create portals, and redefine his own physics (for example, he could walk on a wall, but couldn't make it to where others could)

Body manipulation: he can change his appearence, sex, species (examole, from ogre to dragon), and anything else.

Basic-cool-shit: "I can fly, strike sexy ass poses, and produce food out of thin air, what's not to love?"

"Would be neither, if mothers didn't notice my 'lacking' grades, but I am a student....or am i?" 

He is.

Weakeness and Strengths

Strengths: his powers are extrodinary, he's practically immune to poison, so yea.

Weaknesses: he can get cocky, which can lead to disaster (he's strong, not invincible). Like most 4th deminisonal beings, pure energy is a major weakness (pure light or dark).

ULTIMATE WEAKNESS: "mothers..."

Others: (optional)

"My jokes are quite PUNNY, my burns are on fire, my appearence is out-of-this-deminison, and my charms are lucky"

"I collect explosive-jem cards, so feel free to trade with me!"

Alignment

chaotic neutral: with his powers and his carefree attitude, he is consid- "I do what I want!!!!"....yea, let's go with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see now what you mean by Skyler and Eric being very different.

A half-possessed human with depression and a giddy 4th dimension figure.... they are very contrasting.

Users who are viewing this thread