• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Eren Jaeger RP

icy_hot

One Time Luck
O N E X O N E

I am new here, so I don't really know my way around a bit, but after searching the whole internet
for a good roleplay site I have finally stumbled upon this site! I really really like Eren Jaeger and want to write some attack on titan!! I am not too picky but I do have two requests!

one: please be able to write 8-12 sentences at least. I often write much more than that!
two: please be able to come up with ideas as well! I've rp'd with too many people that just say “idk" when I suggest stuff or says "whatever" and honestly, its not fun when I am the only one carrying the role play.

I am also seeking someone who is active preferrably! I get sad when rp partners kinda poof. I can rp on here, discord or google docs!

Anyways, I would be interested in writing
from Eren’s pov. I am easy-going and see potential in all ships however I really like me some eren x mikasa. Right now I am not interested in AU’s, I have read to the end of the manga and want to write a more romantic side of eren! I like a mix of action and romance! My main focus is romance and fluff but I also like angst and drama! If you’re interested please be sure to at least know the ending so we can rework it together!!

favorites! Thank you guys for reading an considering!! Have a nice day~

I know up to the ending of the anime because i dont typically read manga but i would certainly be interested in this if oc's are allowed

I know up to the ending of the anime because i dont typically read manga but i would certainly be interested in this if oc's are allowed
hey! so sorry for the late response I hadn't gotten much response and assumed it was a lost cause XDD but yes of course I love OC's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back