• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Erebos: Nightfall (Interest Check)

Mr Magiik

Wielder of the Spade
"This, ladies and gentlemen," said the presenter, a smiling man in a suit who paused for dramatic effect, "is Erebos. AKA, the next step for galactic colonization and the Galactic Union as a whole."

"Erebos is what we call a torus, or, in layman's terms, a doughnut. It's the first toroid planet we've found, ever. It's a miracle that it was able to form at all, much less become a life-bearing planet. Because of both that and its proximity to some of our current colonies, we feel that Erebos should be our next colony. So, from the Virgo Company to you, we ask: Are you in?"

Erebos: Nightfall would be a story-driven adventure taking place on the planet Erebos. Yes, I realize it's shaped like a doughnut, but, trust me, it is physically possible. Now, the excerpt above is not related to the roleplay other than to introduce a few concepts like Erebos and the Galactic Union. The actual time setting of Erebos would be after early colonization attempts.

There's a force out there in the universe, and it's reached our galaxy (cliche, right?). It's been around for a while, but now it's set its sights on Erebos. Players would start out as soldiers split into fireteams (four people) on the planet's surface. Their goal would be to fight, but discoveries along the way might lead to new goals.

Players would be capable of playing as one of multiple sentient species in the galaxy, including humans.

Can't really think of what else to say. I'll answer what questions I can, but I only have one more thing: Are you in?

[QUOTE="Silent Karasu]I am in my friend! Just tell me about the species and I should have a cs done in short order.

[/QUOTE]
Good to hear! The species will be listed when I get the roleplay itself up and running, which I'll work on once I get a few more responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back