• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom equivalent exchange| an fmab rp

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
fma-full-metal-alchemist.gif

20 years have passed since the arrival of the Promised Day. Things are as they should be, the wrongs of the world being righted by the Elric Brothers and their crew.

But, all is not well in Amestris. A new wave of young alchemists have committed the ultimate taboo, despite the warnings left by their predessors. Many of them have gone on to be state alchemists, "dogs of the military." Their greatest mission at this point: To help unite Ametris and Xing, because Ametris has taken a particular interest in alkahestry and it’s use within the country.

Join as a state alchemist, a Xingese diplomat, or anyone else you can imagine. Step into the world of the Fullmetal Alchemist!

Hiya! I’ve been really craving an fmab rp lately, so I thought that I’d go ahead and try this interest check! I’m really open to any ideas you guys have, plot wise. I just really wanna mess around in this world!
I do have a few rules, so let’s get into the less fun part:

+ 1-2 paragraph minimum per post.
+ diversity of characters is encouraged, and discrimination will not be tolerated!
+ all RPN rules apply.
+ just, don't be a dick and we'll get along great~

That’s all, lemme know if you’re interested !

Holy crab cakes. YES. Top tier anime, I am so down for this. Fire Alchemist coming in hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back