• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Equine High (A slowburn romance rp)

liostwolf

Equine High, or Home of the Ritch as most called it. Anyone on the outside would view it as heaven seeing as it included everything you could possibly think of, any and all school activities and classes as well. Truly it was the best education any kid could get. But to the students on the inside, it was very different: some viewed it as hell, some saw it as their whole world, some saw it only as a race to the top, some saw it as a political opportunity, and some only viewed just as a school. And for those who saw the extreme side things could get nasty, even escalating to murder in some cases. Everyone knew everyone, the only new kids were the kids coming from 8th to 9th grade and most of those kids already had connections at the school. So imagine the shock the school had when a new kid showed up, this mystery nobody, no one would guess that this new kid was about to change this entire school...

Okayy, more info about it
I'm looking for a longtime partner to do this idea with me.

Keep in mind that I'm a minor but if that doesn't bother you it doesn't bother me.

I don't care how long your post is as long as it gives me something to work with.

I also don't care what part you would want to play: Muse a who has attended the school since 6th grade or Muse b who is the new kid

I'm fine with LGBTQIA+ and I don't have any preferences for the gender of your character.

They would probably be in 10 to 12th grade, it's up to you.

If you're interested reply to this or DM me :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back