• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Equestrian Type roleplay

Ch3rryBlossom28

Ice Queen
I am really into horses and riding and so far on this site I don't think I have found a roleplay involving riders and their horses. I don't have a plot for the rp since I have never made one my self. BUt I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing one. Thank you!

Hey kurokat know this might be odd but would you like to maby do a horse to kinda like spirit stallion of the samiran. ..probably misspelled that last part

Nichole said:
Hey kurokat know this might be odd but would you like to maby do a horse to kinda like spirit stallion of the samiran. ..probably misspelled that last part
Hmm I don't quite understand what your talking about but I'm pretty open to anything.

Ok so basically the rp is um rping as horse's my oc is a wild horse who gets caught by a native tribe ?

Nichole said:
Ok so basically the rp is um rping as horse's my oc is a wild horse who gets caught by a native tribe ?
Hmm maybe I haven't really done a rp where I'm an animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back