Episode 2: Utter Mayhem

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

cecilia_by_necessity4fun-d9s5g98.jpg

Location: AEGIS Training Facility 108 - Political Powers Classroom

People around: Denzil, Mitch, Morgan, Gabrielle and Michael

Group: Spooky Scary Skeletons

Interactions: @welian , @King Of Imagination , @ViAdvena

Ehhh, I wish I had a sibling...

"Eh? Know each other?", Cecilia replied to Morgan confused, "Ah! You mean this? That's how Italians greet everyone normally, silly!", she laughed softly and completed, "Even when we have just met~"

Suddenly, his voice seemed to be echoing directly in her head, even though he had passed through her already. What was that called again? Telepathy? That was so cool!

Everything just got better when the message he relayed was the existence of cinnamon swirl muffins, she couldn't help but turn around:

"H-How did you know these are my favorites?!", she replied in thoughts, unsure of if he could even listen to it, "If it's a dream, don't wake me up!"

What even was this day? It just seems to get better and better!

This exchange that lasted just a couple of minutes, was interrupted by the sound of someone else arriving. Taking her attention out of Morgan and muffins, she looked at the newcomer and- WOA, is this guy a student too?

The girl watched in awe as he introduced himself. Michael had a telecaster like voice , the type you would listen to in a night-time radio program, it was oddly pleasant. Cecil reached for the boy's hand shake and felt herself blush...

"P-Piacere...", was all she managed to reply

When Gabrielle introduced herself, it was as if a spell had been broken as her attention shifted to the girl. It was clear now that they were brother and sister...

"Oh... I got too excited and forgot to introduce myself too!", she laughed awkwardly, "I'm Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini but, just Cecilia or even Cecil it's fine!"

Then she completed in a more melancholic tone:

"Siblings huh? That's adorable~ I'm-I'm a little jelly...", before returning to her cheerful mood and changing subjects, "Oh, Don't you worry Gaby, I'm pretty sure everyone had just one class for now~ Ehhh... Is it okay to call you that?"

Jason_Swan.png

Mood: - Focused

Group: -Angel with a Shotgun

Company: - Eve Knox, 3 assailants, 3 Captives.

@'s: -
@Aldur @Teh Frixz

Other: -
Director Swan - Audio

"Ahh good I caught up with you, I was just waiting for everyone when..." Jason never managed to finish before the unsettling messages rang through the tannoy. This was far from a scuffle or an unexpected power awakening, no this was much much worse. Jason's breathing picked up as he listened intently to the words of the apparent hostage and her captor, his brow furrowing as she struggled through her forced task. The Atrium... Like it or not this act sounded premeditated and unlike a strike, he and Miss Knox were sadly in the dark, in fact there was a danger that they themselves were planned hostages along with every other person within the mall...

Flicking his eyes up to catch Eve's own, Jason nodded...

"No, not it looks like we don't. I give you permission to remove your limiter... Keep calm, follow my lead. I'm the Director, after all." Jason added, taking off a chunky pewter coloured watch and putting it inside his jacket, following Knox into the Atrium to take a position across the floor from her.

The space filled up quickly, it seemed to be a busy day in the mall anyway, but with everyone exiting shops to see what the commotion was all about, the crowd became fairly dense, before everyone began to sit on the ground.

The figures in front of them seemed far too well equipped to be anything other than paramilitary, nothing new, Jason had battled against Paramilitary all his fighting career. He had personally fought against Rapture and come out on top, if he could take those gassed up psychos, he could take these, these, pretenders... The potential collateral damage however could be catastrophic. This was a problem. Focusing on his voice, Jason activated his power.

"Miss Knox..." Jason whispered through clenched teeth, projecting his soundwaves across the room to Eve's ear. "I know this looks bad but trust me, it could look much worse. Be patient, your time will come, just wait..."

The situation could be worse yes... The assailants choice of words, the broken limiter, the way he was holding that girl like she was a mangy stray dog... The situation was going to get worse, and quickly, they needed to stall.

"Just hold out, wait till we know their motives." Jason whispered from his knees over to Knox, keeping his eyes fixed on the stark white armour of their "hosts".

full

Mood: - Violently interested violent

With: - McNabb, Lucas, Victoria, Katherine, Kyle, Praxi, Eden, Tabby, Leon, Jordan, Crazy Bird-guy.

Tags: - @Bag o Fruit @Gus @KingHink @Ryuuko Shin @St Indigo @Suzuki Mine @Swoob @Teh Frixz @Unlimited @Zahzi @DJ MagicHat

Danny Travis

Danny had been enjoying the sideshow of freaks in front of him. The Fucking Idiots on Ostriches (all three of them), the Narcoleptic Kid, Double Glazing Girl, Koko the Klown and her under-dressed sidekick, as well as Giant Nude Bitch. Then the last of the freaks, Scrap Metal Shithead, had a go. A bird ricochetted off Danny's chest (it was a Bird of Pleasure, but Danny couldn't give a fuck about that) and he saw red.

"Hey, fuckboy, watch what you're doing! You piece of shit!"

Danny couldn't contain himself any more and dialled down his limiter. He was going to beat the living shit out of the little twat with the metal limbs. Then feed him his own shit. And then rinse and repeat. He started to advance. The only problem was there was a tornado of rare exotic birds and a freak in a retard helmet on an ostrich between him and the little fuck.

"Fuck it, I'll shit on your face too."

embed.php

With: Luci Tolbert (@RemainingQuestions), Red Ward (@Zahzi ), fucking terrorists

Mood: Yare Yare Daze

OOC: Angels with a Shotgun

In the exact moment when Klaus and his band were about to spring into action, the sound of a terrified woman came from the intercom.Inquisition language? Salvation? This had to be the work of some anti-Super cultists. The crowd around them, shocked and confused still, moved towards the atrium as they were commanded to, and Klaus silently beckoned for the others to do the same. It wouldn't do anyone any good if they instantly sprung into action.

Trying his best to meld in with the crowd, Klaus eyed the situation before him. Armed guards present, faces concealed. Their weapons looked expensive, they were well-funded. All the cross symbolism reminded him of the Crusaders of old. The supposed leader was acting all high and Caesar-like while gripping at a woman like one would an animal. She was most likely a super. There were other apparent hostages, a man and woman that looked related.

What were these people waiting on? What were their intentions? Why weren't local authorities on their asses at this very moment? Wait, that last one was easily explainable. They probably disposed of any guards beforehand. Which meant that Klaus and everyone else here had to sort this out on their own. And above all this, he had to ask...

Where in the world was Minah?

Meanwhile at Frank's Fowl Roost...

Minah, the crafty avian lover, had found a convenient bird shop. Her limiter off, she stood in the middle of the store, a menagerie of flying critters surrounding her while the eponymous Frank looked on from the counter with horror. The 60 year old man had never seen anything like this before, a Disney Princess right before his eyes. Oblivious to all the stupor right outside, Minah was having so much fun. All these birds just conversing with her and telling her so many stories from the wild...

Pure bliss. Whatever was happening outside sure sounded scary, though, but she was sure her foster father could handle it. He was such a great man.

Cherie-Amour Williams

blackout_day_september_by_gdbee-d9aeff5.jpg

With:
@Giyari @Aldur

Mood: Really scared

Group: Angel With a Shotgun

Cherie watched on as the crowds started to form, her arm still being held by Makayla. Confusion was written all over Makayla's face. "We need to go now." She tugged her cousin's arm in the opposite direction they were originally heading. Her friends were also getting nervous even though none of them knew what was going on. "Come on guys."

Only a few steps towards the door and the mall's speakers turned on. "Oh no," she whispered. Cherie could hear the fear in the voice coming through. She looked back at the crowd; they were all scared for their lives. Her heartbeat was rising and beads of sweat were beginning to form.

She slapped her hands to her ears to protect them from the feedback. She winced and through the pain she felt a hand leaving her arm and a body falling to the ground. She looked down and saw Makayla lay there unconscious as well as two of her friends; the third one was on her knees in pain. Cherie had to act fast.

"Hey, help me get them to the car," Cherie faced the older teenager. Her voice was calm, but urgent. "They'll be safe there." The two made their way to the car and lightly tossed the girls into the car. "Stay here with them. I'm going back." The girl only nodded, tears coming down her face.

Cherie rushed past the crowds of people who were hurrying out of the mall. It wasn't too long before she was in the almost-packed atrium. Her blood was pounding in her ears and she was shaking in fear seeing the armored people on stage with innocent civilians. That could be you on that stage, her thoughts penetrated through pounding of her ears. Shaking those thoughts, Cherie made her way to the middle of the atrium and stood quietly.

WARNING: SPIDER CRAWLING ON MULTIPLE HUMANS AND PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION OF SPIDER

HANNAH SCOGGAN || SPYFALL || LOCATION

full

Interactions

@Gus, @Manic Muse

Mentions

@CloudyBlueDay
It takes some time, but she's able to parse the vibrations into sounds and images. Skeleton crew? She doesn't see any skeletons-

Oh, metaphor. Right.

The line she had left up Aaron's arm moves, and his shoulder shifts ever-so-slightly beneath her. Twisting something? The ensuing conversation doesn't make sense to her; she doesn't understand how the limiters and the alarms and the agents are related. She can't quite make that logical leap.

Her own limiter is an implanted chip, not because she's a dangerous criminal but because she's a shapeshifter, and if a limiter falls off every time the super uses her powers it sort of defeats the purpose. Thus, a tiny piece of hardware rests at the small of her back, or the apex of her abdomen depending on the form she is taking. She hadn't been too pleased about it.

"You mean it'll be... inside me?"

"Yes, but we're placing it quite shallowly. It's not as convenient or painless as spinning a dial, but even you should be able to remove it if you have to. Of course, that's not actually allowed... But I think people like knowing."

"Well, okay... I guess that's alright."

There's a sudden flare of heat coming from Hannah's right. She crawls over onto Aaron's shoulder blades to get a better look, but all she can discern is bright light and movement, she she quickly backs up and returns to her spot on his shoulder.

Walking. Her beady eyes can pick up that much. The sensation of being on something moving makes her antsy, and she crawls further forward restlessly. When they stop, she feels his heart rate pick up, and then the cat girl is MAKING FAR MORE NOISE THAN IS APPROPRIATE and all Hannah can think is,
Not this again.

There's a shift in the air, hard to pick up but-

ohgodohgodohgod

Hannah skitters across Aaron's chest to avoid the lunchbox, then over his other shoulder to hide on his back. But for naught! The freakish kitten thing lands on the teacher from above. It's a terrifyingly high-stakes game of dodgeball for Hannah and it reminds her of the dejection of being the last kid picked in middle school. But this time, at least, she has nearly-invisible sensory hairs that alert her of changes in the air surrounding her. The precognition helps her weave between her opponent's batting paws, but she's still very much aware of Mr. Mallory's deteriorating state. A low rumble seems to emanate from him, and then.... SUDDENLY, COFFEE, EVERYWHERE. She's splashed by some as it dribbles down his front, and the moisture throws her off, nearly getting her killed by the feline attacking her before the man slumps over and
that nearly kills her.

Hannah Scoggan has had a stressful morning.

In her mounting frustration and fear she finds the kitten's leg and eagerly boards, hoping she'll have a harder time squishing the spider if she has to punch herself in the process. And if that fails, well, there's always a getaway on the floor. Crawling through the slime will be fine and not pose her small body any issues at all, right?

ROW91sJ.png

Marianne Ross

Commonwealth HQ

Interaction:

Kennith

Kendrick

Group:

Party in the CIA

"No, I can't actually create them out of thin air. I have to bring them with me. My backpack isn't filled exclusively with snacks, you know?"

Mary blinked at Kendrick statement.
"Oh, no no," she shook her head, "By 'create', I mean if you crafted them yourself." She said lightly. "You know, like Geppetto from Pinocchio. Do you make your own toy? Oh wait ...does this mean you can also control human-sized toy?" Mary sound delighted with this possibility. "It means you can send your puppet stand-in and skip class without getting caught! Now that's useful." At this point Mary probably had confused Toy Manipulation with Puppet Manipulation. Oh well.

She turned to Kennith.
"You would be surprised at what people around you willing to talk about when they think you are asleep." Her tone sound more somber than usual. "Even more if they think you are sleeping in another room-" She coughed. "I mean- no matter how short the distance, it would be helpful to you one day. Just like what sage Kendrick said." Mary ended with a grin. Yes, the fact that Kendrick just called another boy his age 'kid' didn't escape her notice. So did the fact that he sound like he was speaking from personal experience, but that's another information for another time.

"As for my ability..." There she was, back to that secretive smile. "Strenuous? Not so much...Portable? Hmm, you can say it is. Bigger in the inside?" Her smile widened. "Nope! It's as big in the 'inside' as it is in the 'outside'." Well, both side of the portal lead to earth, after all. "Although pocket dimension is close enough..."

But there's one thing that wasn't
close enough right now. Director Chernov's distance. Mary noticed that she had stopped by the double door and yet to catch up till now. Looking over her shoulder, Mary could see the red-haired woman talked furiously into her phone, but her voice was too faint to heard, and her face was too obscured from that angle for Mary to do any lip reading.

With a slightly furrowed brows, Mary looked forward. She raised her arm and cupped her right hand over her ear, as if about to put an earphone on.

Three stairs...two feet higher, 30 tiles...about 20 feet apart. Her height... just below six feet. A small one will do.

Behind Mary's palm, a coin-sized portal was formed. At the same time its pair materialized right above Chernov's head, close enough to catch sound without entering her field of vision. The Director's words came clear from the portal.

"– birds? A giant naked girl? Well get her OUT of there, she’s obviously a minor, we will NOT get hit with ANOTHER public indecency lawsuit – Oh my god, are you serious? Terence is off his meds again? Hold on, there’s another call–"

"Oh dear..." Mary mumbled. Giant — she recalled the class yesterday. It must be that girl whose power Mitch copied. And birds... zoo? Mary knew some of their classmate had Community Service session there. She gestured Kennith and Kendrick to move closer so they also could hear it.

“—the mall? And you’re sure we’re dealing with a hostage situation? Yes, send the alert. Permission to mobilize – oh my fucking god. No, not YOU, Lafayette – look, you have my permission to do whatever you need to do to keep control. I’m getting another—”

"Sound like it's one hell of a party out there." Mary mumbled again. Seriously, how come all of this fun- she means, chaotic stuff happened everywhere but here?

“—if it’s about the mall or the zoo – you are wasting my time, Fujimoto. Who CARES if all the limiters at 108 get turned off suddenly? That’s exactly what it’s there for—.”

Well, that's the only mundane things in this call. Looked like AEGIS facility had a normal day.

Mary looked at Kennith and Kendrick.
"Apparently," she said quietly, "several alarming (translation: exciting) events are happening right now. It makes me worried (translation: very curious). I think we need to check them up." She turned around. "If you want to come with me-" she glanced at agent Harry far there, who was back to his long-winded explanation about the lab, "-now is the perfect chance."

Last edited by a moderator:
Luci Tolbert

Mood: Terrified

Group: Angel With a Shotgun

@'s: @Zahzi @Lazy Rocktime

It was only moments after Luci knocked into what had to be the most terrifying teacher in the entire Facility that another teacher showed up. Luckily for Luci, this one didn't seem as scary, but then Miss Millward didn't seem scary either, and she was his cruelest teacher in his regular school. The plan that he made seemed solid, and Luci was nearly running for a mall cop until static broke his train of thought. The sound seemed to come from everywhere, and it took Luci a moment to realize that it was the intercom system of the mall.

By the time Luci stopped listening to where the noise was coming from and instead listened to what it was, the lady that was speaking had already finished half her sentence. He stood up on the tips of his toes, and saw something straight out of the beginning of a horror or apocalypse movie. The girl, she was even younger than she sounded, was just around his age. She seemed a super too. It could have been him up there, easily. Luci stood normally again, and looked at the two adults in this situation. Would they have as good an idea of how to deal with this as well as the original scream? He itched to do something, to run in and save the day, but he kept still. The image was burnt into his mind, and he was sure he'd have nightmares of this later. It seemed so surreal, these armed and protected supremacists. The white clothes, the red cross, his hand on her neck like she was a stray dog.

"Sirs," Luci swallowed, a lump in his throat, "How do we clean up this mess?" He clutched his wrists, because his hands weren't shaking. And if his hands were shaking it was because he wanted to do something, not because he's scared. He's terrified

Denzil de Klerk

Mood:Calm, or trying to be

@'s: @welian @King Of Imagination @ViAdvena @Necessity4Fun

Mention: @Zahzi

Denzil clutched his head in frustration as the Collateral Damage class had more loud noises burst forth from it. Honestly, sometimes he wondered how anyone was expected to learn something with so many distractions, or were the noises coming from Mental Discipline? Either way, it wasn't really conducive to a good learning environment, if one were to ask Denzil, which they wouldn't. He sighed and slumped further down into his desk chair. "Morgan, be quick about it, though I'm pretty sure he's not around, so if his office isn't open, you could leave it in the teachers' lounge with a note." He was pretty sure all the faculty respected, or feared, Red enough that they wouldn't touch something meant for him. "And close the door to keep out some of that racket from Mental Discipline, would you?" There, one student dealt with, now the rest.

Sometimes Denzil wondered why he ever became a teacher. "Okay, since being late seems to be going around, I won't make a note on anyone's record, or I'd have to make one on my own too, and that's actually quite some effort." He stood up, and moved in front of the board only to lean back against the wall. He moved to put his hands in his pockets only for his skin to twinge in protest, so he just let his arms hang instead. "Now, please sit down, so I can, long after I should have, start class." He set in to wait, and he hoped that no one was going to silently argue about which seats to take. Times like these were always awkward, but seeing them play out in front of you wasn't much better. Still, he gave them time, once all of them, except for messenger Morgan, were seated he'd begin the class.

Spyfall

icon_avecca.png

Roleplayers: @Anomaly @CloudyBlueDay @DJ MagicHat @Giyari @Gus @Manic Muse @Suzuki Mine

The thief curled up in the fetal position, cringing in pain from the deafeningly loud music. She tensed up, turning her back to the man known in the files as “Solo”, afraid for her safety. But all he did was pull a mere insect off of her.

To her relief, a girl with long dark hair took the liberty of assaulting the “Ravemaster” with a fiery fist. That made Avecca feel slightly better – but only because the fury was turned on him, not her. The schadenfreude was pleasing, although she was not pleased at the call for backup.

Still, everyone else was watching her… waiting for her to make a move…

Solo touched her, and she flinched, waiting for the beating.

“Please don't try to move just now,” he said to her. “I know you are not a student here, but I truly don't want to see you hurt. Or anyone else.”

A negotiator. Perhaps there was hope of escaping ali – NOPE.

As Avecca finally sat up from her rough landing on the floor, the lights flickered ominously. The Mistress was angered by her imminent failure. An inevitable failure, no less – Solo requested that she not be killed, but to be in a room with foul-tempered savages… It wasn’t good.

“I didn't get your name young lady, but I trust you are not too badly hurt? I would advise you to make no sudden moves if you wish to remain so. Mr. Torchinovich is the one with the guitar, and I would recommend you answer any questions he sees fit to ask you, all right?”

Torchinovich. The “Ravemaster”. She would remember that name.

“H-hey!” Avecca protested as a furry female started laying her dirty paws all over her cable system. Had Solo not ushered her away, the thief would have a potent electrical shock waiting. It was the only way to train these animals. And the fire girl! Kicking her! Avecca was used to being abused, although not by those beneath her, and the negotiator did suggest that she make no sudden moves… though the window was tempting.

Against her better judgment, she stood up, and brushed the dust and cobwebs off herself. The motorized spools on her thighs whined as they reeled the loose cable back in.

“Do not touch me again,” she ordered Fire Fist. "Or there will be consequences."

ec9fdd91e189ca862e3c3cd1f5fc7c7d9f35bcd7.jpg

Morgan Brahn

38b739e41c09d357e6b008aa9dad7a1d.jpg

Summary
Company: Denzil, Cecilia, Mchael, Gabriele, Mitch, Aaron (sort of)
Thoughts: That is disgusting.
Tags: @King Of Imagination @ViAdvena @too much idea @Necessity4Fun @RemainingQuestions @Gus
OOC Notes: Welp.

Morgan’s eyes brightened, and he smiled.
“Thank you, Mr. de Klerk! I promise, I’ll be back as soon as possible!” He didn’t notice the shifting or the groaning of the building – it was pretty normal given the type of school it was, although use of physical powers was really supposed to be restricted to the docks. There were lots of new students and new staff though, so maybe they were just getting used to the new rules.

He left the classroom, quietly and politely closing the door behind him and leaving Cecilia and Mitch with the new Italian siblings.

Thirty seconds went by.

The classroom door reopened.

“Sir…. There’s a man passed out in a sea of black vomit in the hallway. I, uh… I don’t know what to do about that. Should I just… ignore him, or…?”

Ioana C?l?toru
Extra

5a6HfGZ.png

Tag: @Anomaly @CloudyBlueDay @DJ MagicHat @Giyari @Gus @Manic Muse @Suzuki Mine @welian

OOC Notes:No limiter, no worries.
[/font]
*Click*

That is the sound a limiter makes when it is shut off. Or, at the very least, Ioana's limiter specifically. Time slowed down and Ioana took a deep breath. She rested her gaze on the ceiling and tried to take a little break. The girl leaned backwards and fixed her arms on the floor, keeping the air in still.

Don't kill, don't kill, don't kill, don't kill, don't kill.

The gaze switched the point of interest. Ioana's head was pointed at the floor, and with the motion of lowering it she let out the air she had previously held in her lungs. The intruder was half on her way to getting up and as a response, Ioana gently walked in front of her. The speedster's time perception returned to normal and she virtually appeared in front of the intruder out of thin air.

"Back down. Ass on the ground. No questions. Do it now or I'll do it for you." said Ioana, menacingly, giving the blue haired chick that isn't the CD and Y teacher assistant a thousand yard stare. To top it off, she cracked her knuckles, and luckily they all cracked individually.

Go on, then. End your sentence with style!

"Pasty-ass
bitch."

9c711d56-db0b-4c94-84f1-54ab54a11be0_zpsvjuqtuam.jpg

-Angel with a Shotgun-

Hunter RED Ward

Nearby: Tolbert ( @RemainingQuestions )

Klaus (@Lazy Rocktime )

Swan ( @Giyari )

Disposition: Metal armor? Really..?

Red looked up at the speaker when the intercom in the Mall started with its 'clearly not something ominous' announcement. A single twitch came from his eye. Always on his days off..

Moving on. Hunter followed the others to watch the scene from the railing of the second floor of the Mall, taking into account all he saw: Group of armed militants in what appeared to be gaudy metal armor; a few civilians, none seem to possess the ability to flee the scene; And what appeared to be Swan below and across from them.

Well, anything would have to do...

Red looked down at Luci as they began to show all the bravado of a mighty gerbil. He flicked him on the top of his head as his other hand reaches into his coat pocket.

"We can start by not being a beacon for these morons to spot." He told the student as he pulled out a laser pointer. They were giving them away at Tepid Trends right at the door, who the fuck says NO to a laser??

Pointing it toward Swan, he pressed the button for only a second, shining it at the man's eye to get his attention. A few moments later, still looking down at Swan he tapped his ear twice with two fingers, waiting to see of the man could figure out what he was signalling to him.

58748514-d6c6-462d-8d0b-a7e5a4fe6d96.png

Isabella Chase

@/ With: @Gus @welian @Anomaly @Suzuki Mine

Current Mood: Perplexed

OOC: Hmmm, not sure who all to tag.

Those who have participated in shoulder wars, or a chicken fight can confirm, it takes teamwork and balance. To have a person get on your shoulders, without warning, never seems to end well. Normally, it results with one or both individuals falling to the floor, in a disheveled mess. All these facts would have been useful, if they had been taken into consideration. Isabella however, happened to be both young and impulsive. That made a destructive combination. No sooner had she jumped to several drastically misguided conclusions; the girl was leaping through the air, after throwing her lunch box at the instructor. Mimicking a creature of a popular cult classic, the young girl managed, somehow, to latch onto Mr. Mallory.

Facehugger1.gif

Gripping the instructor's head and shoulders, rather awkwardly, the frantic tween settled herself into a sort of side saddle crouching position. Which meant, using what hair Aaron had, as a grip hold. Izzy used her other hand to feverishly swipe at poor Hannah. No matter how hard she jabbed, the blasted
'bug' was always a step ahead. Luckily for Hannah, things quickly and quite violently, went sideways. Suddenly, Izzy used all her limbs to cling to the instructor, as he went stumbling in a twisted daze, down against the wall. Only when his knees buckled, dropping them all toward the ground, did Izzy abandon ship.

A flood of dark soured coffee erupted from the mid-aged man, splattering across Izzy's pant leg, in the process of fleeing. The puddle continued to grow, with Izzy touching down in the middle of it. Slack jawed, Izzy watched the man in bewilderment, while he vomited. After all, who doesn't want a captive audience when one is hurling? She was awe, with just how much one person could throw up; it was rather impressive. The bitter tang of stomach acid mixed with the bitter brew, tickled her nostrils. Surprisingly, it was not the worst thing she had ever smelled, but it sure was not a basket of roses. Using the sleeve of her hoodie, she attempted to filter out the smell.

Then the instructor went down for the count. He seemed to be out cold. Izzy was really unsure what to do at that point. The sound of a toilet seat slapping down, within the bathroom caught her attention. Already, being splattered by the mess and unaware of Hannah, the new speck of yellow and black, traveling along on her pant leg; Izzy wandered into the girl's restroom, through the shallow river of tainted coffee.

"Hey, anyone in here?"

Passing the stall Sevan was held up in, Izzy pushed the door in on the stall next to Sevan's. Being met with an empty toilet, she shrugged both shoulders,
"Hmmmm."

Then out in the hallway, she had just strayed from, the sound of an opening door and a student commenting on the state of the teacher rang in her ears.

"They don't know about the bugs." Realizing she would need proof, Izzy rushed back to the Aaron and crouched down. To keep her balance, concerned with not falling into the puddle of eww, she carefully placed both hands on her thighs. Her icy blue gaze shifted back and forth, searching the man's purple shirt for any specks of yellow. Little did she know, poor Hannah was clinging to her pants now, only a short distance from where her hand rested.

Gavin Dabbs

images

@/:
@Aldur @Giyari @Guilded Clover @RemainingQuestions @Zahzi

Current Mood: Pancakey? Regretting not working out more.

OOC: Angel with a Shotgun

Pressing forward, Gavin was finding it rather difficult to fight his way through the crowd, with his oversized portfolio bag slung over his shoulder. He had been making poor progress toward the center of, whatever everyone was gawking at. The static of an intercom dancing to life, caused Gavin to slow his already sluggish pace.

The voices echoed through the mall and Gavin's hand went slack. The small stack of dark purple business cards he had been wielding fell to the floor. Scattered about, the cards were instantly lost to the sea of feet below.

Quickly, the crowd he was engulfed in, erupted into chaos. First, he was dragged backwards, toward the exits. It took him grasping at strangers shoulder's, to avoid joining his business cards, below. He had managed to hold on and join in the group plan. After all, he wanted out too. However, the crowd's attempt to flee, failed. With a chest crushing force, the group of people around him huddled together, like a herd of frightened cattle. Gavin could feel beads of sweat building up under his sweater and collar. He suddenly had a new found respect for those that suffered from claustrophobia.

Like a drowning rat, dragged along by the current, Gavin soon found himself in the staging area. Others were sitting down on the ground but Gavin kept on his feet. After a few moments it made him stand out like a sore thumb, at least in that section of the room. Studying the crowd and their captures, he locked eyes with and older man giving him a death glare.

"Sit down you moron, before they start shooting," the older man leaned forward from his seat a row up, and tugged at Gavin's pant leg. Several other bystanders chimed in, echoing agreement. Gavin, shook his head and hissed, "No. I am not going to give into terrorism. This is a country-"

Before he could finish his argument, a pair of men dragged him down onto the ground. One of which, felt the need to sit on his chest. The other man gave Gavin a strike to face, which left his cheek bone throbbing and both ears ringing. One of them snarled,
"Now just stay down and shut the fuck up. I don't need to get shot because of some super sympathizer." The weight of the man on top of his chest made each breath a struggle. It appeared for the time being, Gavin was in no position to argue.

Kendrick Haywood

10340522_by_necessity4fun-da53j6l.jpg

Location: Commonwealth: Baltimore HQ - Still near some stairs.

People around: Mary, Kennith, Harry the agent, Director Chernov (getting distant)

Group: Party in the CIA

Interactions: @ViAdvena

I would like if none of us died today, thank you very much.

When Joel and the unknown hoodie guy left to the bathroom, Kendrick just watched the pair attentively.

It was obviously an excuse to deviate from the tour, not that he could blame them, he had been bored for a while himself.

He just hoped no one would get in trouble... Those two were responsible enough, right?

Shifting his attention back to the ongoing conversation, the boy was surprised nothing had gone terrible yet. It was actually out to a good start!

"Oh hand-crafting? No... Although, that would be interesting to learn."

Unfortunately, Kendrick was sure that if he ever asked to make such classes he would just be told how useless they are instead... It had happened before, with lots of other things. It's almost as if he wasn't allowed to have a hobby, just for the fun of it. Everything had a reason, that was really boring...

Mary's excitement at his power soon took him out of reminiscing though:

"That's actually not something I have thought of. But certainly such a big toy will take quite a toll on me...", there was something worrying about her statement though, "WAIT, why would I even want to skip classes though? they're important!" unless it's violin, he wanted to complete, but refrained from doing so.

The girl's ill intentions that showed in her next sentence didn't go unnoticed as well. It sounded like a prankster's malice, which was bad news... He would have to keep a close look on her.

As it kept going, Kendrick flinched at the word 'sage' and Marianne's grin didn't make it easier...

"Are you seriously mocking me for your own amusement right now?", it was a rhetorical thought question tough, since it was very obvious, she was. Oh, The nerve of some people...

That's when the teenager realised Director Chernov was moving away from the group.

From the looks of it, she was answering to a very distressing phone call. Had something gone amiss somewhere? Kendrick was glad to not be in whatever mess was being relayed to the woman right now...

Then he decided to look back to the conversation.

That wasn't his problem so there was nothing he could d-

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?", he let out in surprise.

Wait, had he really listened to Mary trying to get the rest of the group to follow Chernov? Doesn't this whole situation screamed dangerous at her??

He face-palmed before continuing:

"You used the word 'alarming' doesn't that ring a BELL? It's a perilous situation! Not something kids like us should be nosing into!", he had used the word again, ah fuck it, "Listen, I'm not going to let you inexperienced and irresponsible kids go out into some adult matter, me included. Do you have a DEATH WISH?", inhale, exhale, "Director Chernov has been put in, I don't know, how many years of training. We're all like children compared to her... It's NOT worth the risk."

"What would you even die for? CURIOSITY? Because someone ACTUALLY worried wouldn't just run into danger without thinking of their OWN SAFETY and the trouble they would cause... Isn't 'the curiosity killed the cat' a common saying? Do YOU wish to be said cat? Because it sounds like a lame way to go and you're dragging us all along with it!", pause for breathing, "If, you're willing to die for such a reason, why not pointlessly kill yourself then? It's going to be the same, you won't have the life of others in your hands and will also save the Director all that annoyingly amount of paperwork, since you didn't die on her watch..."

When Kendrick was done, he was both sweating and panting.

The last bit had been harsh, he knew it, but he hoped it would bring Mary back to her senses. Going after Chernov wasn't going to do any good to either of them, even worse...

He glanced at Kennith for a split of second. The thought of the girl's recklessness getting the boy harmed in his first day definitely reminded him that, he had made the right thing by pointing the flaws in her plan.

"You wouldn't really risk everything, including Kennith there, for a child's play, would you Marianne?"

WARNING: Spider bite, spiders in general. Just... assume that my posts have spiders.

Collab with @Manic Muse's Izzy

HANNAH SCOGGAN || SPYFALL || HALLWAY >> BATHROOM

full

Interactions

@Gus, @Suzuki Mine
Hannah’s clever idea did not go as planned.

Or it did, but only for a grand total of thirty seconds. When Izzy kneeled down and placed her hands on her thighs, one of Hannah’s legs was caught beneath the kitten’s fingers. Metaphorical sirens blared in Hannah’s mind, and before she quite realized what she was doing… she bit the poor girl.

Izzy was not doing very well with the detective business. There was no sign of the yellow speck and instead, all she could focus on was just how pale the Aaron was. He looked rather unwell, even in his current unconscious state. A sharp stabbing pain in her hand, caused Izzy to lurch backwards, losing balance. Falling down into the dark liquid that had coated the floor, she inspected her hand. There, clinging to her pinky finger was the yellow and black speckled arachnid. In shock and with a pulsing throbbing coursing up through her finger, Izzy shook her hand frantically, trying to rid herself of the vicious speck with far too many legs.

Oh shi-

Hannah went sailing off of Izzy’s finger, hitting the wall (
ow) and just barely managing to latch onto it before falling into the sludge below. She sat there for a moment as if dazed, no longer very well able to see her feline companion, then scurried along the wall towards the nearest room, which happenned to be the bathroom.

After the invading bug was gone, Izzy inspected the swollen welt on her finger. Despite the mark being small, it felt like that entire half of her hand was on fire from within. Now realizing, she was

coated in the rancid mess only added insult to injury. Nearly breaking down into tears, Izzy crawled back to the teacher’s side.

He had been fine, before all this craziness had started, with the ceilings and spies. Remembering the beads of sweat that had coated the teacher prior to her aerial assault, Izzy got an idea. Perhaps, something about his powers had made him sick? In a last stitch attempt, the young student grabbed Aaron’s wrist and fiddled with the device. After a few twists and flicks, the light upon the device switched from a dim green to a brighter hue, suggesting it was working at a higher function. Looking up and down the hallway for any sign of aid, Izzy begin to violently shake Mr. Mallory’s shoulder.

Please wake up. Mr. Mallory, please. The bug got me. I need you!”

Based on the movies she had seen, Izzy was fairly certain she might only have a short time before the poison did something horrible to her. The naive girl worked herself up into more of a frenzy, now sniffling at the thoughts that whirled around in her imagination.

Hannah, for her part, continued to skitter through the bathroom, onto the ceiling above the nearest stall and then dropping herself down on a line of spider silk to the toilet seat. She holds very still, concentrating….

And then she was Hannah again. She burst into tears and half-yelled, half-sobbed, “This school is nuts!”

Also, where did her clothes get off to?

Aaron Mallory

solo2-jpg.288185

Nearby: A lightly poisoned cat.

Mood: Whuh? ...oh dear.

@s @Manic Muse @Suzuki Mine @Anomaly

Aaron opened his eyes, but it made no discernible difference. He tried to get up, but without any context clues to position himself, he overbalances and tips over, catching himself in a half sitting position. The surface he was sitting on felt strange. Spongy. Like the turf just at the edge of a swamp. Where had he been just before this? His head felt fuzzy. Trying to make sense of things, he stretched out his awareness, seeking the sun's familiar pull. He couldn't find it. The moon? Gone. A rising tide of panic in his guts threatened to overwhelm him, but he pushed it down and stood up.

Behind him, he sensed movement, something rising up from the featureless plains he felt all around him. There was a sound of stirring and scraping, like curtains flapping in a gust of wind dragging thick ropes across the ground. It was the barest whisper of noise, and yet he could feel the mass of it moving, impossibly ponderous, shapeless and shifting, spreading out seemingly as far as his senses could extend. He turned to face it, but saw nothing. Something dry and leathery caressed his face and he flinched but stood his ground.

Who's there?”

The noises increased slightly as the shifting mass rippled and drew closer to him through the darkness, but there was no other response. He reached out to try and catch hold of the thing in the dark, but it withdrew too quickly, moving like a phantom, but with the mass of a thousand suns. There was a voice then, out of the dark. A deep voice, soft, but steeped in power and tinged with madness.

Not yet. You are unready, but nearly ripe. Soon...”

If the thing in the dark had more to say, it was cut off by a pale green light floating down from above, humming softly, but with a resonance that seemed to reverberate through the whole of space and time. It cast no illumination, but drew the eye for lack of anything else to see. Aaron reached up for it and it settled on his left wrist and spread rapidly over his whole body, suffusing him with its soft green glow, and drowning out any sound but that resonant hum. He cast about for any sign of the thing in the dark, but still could see nothing. He could no longer feel its gravitational tug either. A new voice comes through faintly, distorted slightly by the humming of the light.

Plea-- --ake up. Mr. Mal-, please. The-- --ot me. --need you!”

Aaron opens his eyes and pushes himself up to sitting. The dizziness has passed and though something niggles at the back of his mind, he pushes it aside as unimportant. A student needs him. He takes in the situation at a glance and breathes a sigh of relief; that could have gone much worse. Still need to find Hannah, but that no squashed spiders are immediately apparent is a good sign that she got away. He takes Isabelle's injured hand in both of his and tenderly turns it so that he can see the bite. Red and swollen. Looks painful. No signs of anaphylaxis though.

Isabelle, look at me. You are going to be ok. That wasn't a bug it was a spider. She's a student here, named Hannah. She's a golden orb weaver, and their bites are not deadly. It will hurt for a day or so, and then you will get better. Isabelle, did you see where she went? I think she is probably pretty scared, and I would like you to bring her clothes to her please.”

The clothes in question are miraculously dry, unlike himself and Isabelle. He had them tucked under his left arm, and must have fallen on his right side, protecting them from the flood. Just then he hears shouting and sobbing from the other side of the damaged wall. Aaron almost tears up himself with relief that she is at least ok enough to cry out. With any luck Sevan will be in there as well.

There we are, that's two out of three accounted for. Here, let's get you up out of this muck.”

He stands and gently scoops her up, cradling her tiny frame effortlessly in his right arm, Hannah's clothes in his left, keeping them dry and clean. He walks her around the corner to the restroom door and swings it open.

Knock-knock.” he calls out. “This is Mr. Mallory. I am sending in Ms. Chase as my emissary. She has your clothes for you, Hannah. Sevan, I am hoping you are in there too? Please stick together, just in case there are any more intruders in the school. I want to get us back to the main group as quickly as possible. I am just going to grab a mop from the supply room next door to clear a path for you through this sludge...” He pauses, embarrassed, and adds “...sorry about that by the way.”

He turns to Isabelle, holding her out over the threshold of the door.

Do you think you can jump to edge of the puddle from here? Feel free to kick off of me or use your claws for leverage if you need to. I have exceptionally thick skin.”

Angel with a Shotgun

Objective: Deal with it

Roleplayers: @Aldur @Giyari @Guilded Clover @RemainingQuestions @Zahzi

With the satisfaction of seeing a sea of confused faces arriving before him, the lead figure of the armored strangers taps the girl once on her head, the sound resonating through the internal speakers.

"Those of you who have joined us today, gathered under circumstances of dire misfortune, rejoice! You've decided to take the first steps toward your own life. But be warned, among us today are forces not of this realm!"

His words are spoken directly into the face of the girl, his shouting carrying with spectacular clarity through the mall and outside into passing radios.

He flourishes wide, the girl's collar ripping a bit as he reestablishes his grip. "Even now, in holy assembly, we have among us Demons. Demons!"

He holds the girl aloft, showing her face to the crowd before turning on his heel to the three behind him.

He comes to the first of the three. A young man of nearly twenty.

"The demons infesting our city take many forms. This one, his demonic gift capable of manipulating the hormones of all! Your wives? Your sister? Your children? Yourselves? All prey to his ravenous appetite! A practitioner of adultery, sodomy, and all of which without true consent. We condemn this demon to Hell."

He steps to the right, working his way across the assembled setup. "This is the birth source of the demon. A portal to infestation and eradication of humanity. The pit that formed the rapist to our left."

The man struggles against his restraints as tears well in his eyes, unheard threats coming from behind his muzzle.

"This Mother of demons works her influence on us through our gardens. Raising her own plants in place of the ones gifted by God. Abnormal growth, destruction of nature, and cancerous vegetation. This along with the birth of her demonic prodigy are her crimes!"

Coming back to the center of the temporary stage, he holds the girl aloft again. "This demon hides behind the visage of a child! Her powers already creeping in your ears and harming you with the corruption of our very technology. A living broadcaster capable of spreading her demonic message and wiping out a chance to cry for help!"

He shakes her once, her voice whimpering clearly under the booming volume of the armored man.

"If it was not for her presence, the presence of demons, we would not be forced to do this. To take up arms for our Saint and to defend the souls of humans. Our kind stands United against the forces of Hell. We are the Knights of Rageul."

He gestures back, the armored pair behind him throwing into the air a disc which hovers for a moment before portraying a digital tapestry of a clearly holy woman, freckled and saddled with hair of fire, her visage calm and collected.

"Behold our Saint. Her guidance brought us to these demons and as you have seen her image, you will be spared!"

He holds the demon child aloft again.

"Speak now and let Raguel hear your prayers admonishing this demon!"

Asher Torchinovich

The Ravemaster

Tags: @Aldur @CloudyBlueDay @Giyari @welian

Welp, Asher thought to himself. Not the way I would have handled things, Aaron, but I can work with that.

He watched as Aaron talked to the newcomer and scooped up young Hannah, who had...turned into a spider, apparently? Fascinating...it didn't seem like she had much control over that, though. The poor girl seemed constantly on edge.

And then, Aaron turned off his limiter.

The lights flickered. Asher couldn't help grinning to himself. Excellent! he thought. Now we should get the backup we need in no no no...why, Aaron?

Asher patiently sat and watched as the students who assaulted him - who he was going to have a nice, long chat with later - turned off their respective limiters as well, at Aaron's instructions. Thoughts kept in check, reactions carefully measured. That was key.

The bleeding was slowing down, now. Not as bad as he had thought, after all. He kept his hand clenched tightly to his face, regardless, as he watched the students interacting with the newcomer.

And then the seeds of chaos started to sprout, like an angry weed.

Alexis nudged the newcomer with her foot...and the newcomer didn't take it well, almost like clockwork. Then...Ioana, was it? Yes, that was right - Ioana started barking orders.

Damn, he thought. Guess my tactical advantage is already forfeit...somewhat, at least.

"Enough," he said, making a bit of a show of leaning on the desk to help himself off the floor. He looked at Alexis first, and said, "First off, I accept your apology, but I would still like to chat with you in my office later." He turned to Viola and added, "And you, as well. Especially you as well." He turned back to Alexis. "...But I digress. Just keep an eye on our new 'friend' here, there's no need for anything more than that at the moment."

His gaze then focused on Ioana.

"While I appreciate the effort...Ioana, yes? That is completely uncalled for. Would you sit down, please? Thank you." He didn't even wait for confirmation that he was being listened to; he stepped forward, appearing somewhat shaky with the first step, and stopped in front of the newcomer. He knelt down in front of her.

"And you. I have no intentions of doing anything else...yet. However, you are in no position to be giving any orders to anyone at the moment, and even if you were I will not tolerate my students being spoken to in such a manner. Now then, tell me: What brings you to our humble school on a day like today?"

Jason_Swan.png

Mood: - FUCKING PISSED

Company: - Eve Knox, Hunter Ward, 3 assailants, 3 Captives. Luci, Cherie-Amour, and Gavin, all nearby.

@Aldur, @Zahzi, @Teh Frixz @Manic Muse @Remaining Questions @Lazy Rocktime @Guilded Clover

Other: - I felt it was time...
Director Swan - Audio

It was only a single flash, but Jason knew it was no accident,. To hit him directly in the eye, too precise. Without giving too much away Swan had a quick glance around in front of himself until he found the culprit. Red and Klaus... Who else would it have been? Locking eyes with his old friend, Jason took in his signal.

"You're hearing this, Red, yes?" Jason whispered through his teeth direct to Red's ears. "This is bad, but at least we now know their objectives. You both know what to do. Get those hostages safe, I don't care how. Wait for my signal" he muttered, this time to Klaus too, his sharp eyes fixated on the girl the armoured leaded was waving around like a microphone. That was someones daughter, someones friend, and they were being treated like less than dirt, the world was meant to be past this... He could almost feel his blood boil.

"Jericho, block their exit, protect the public... I want those bastards alive." Jason further instructed, utilising Knox's code name. He didn't often call his staff by their code names, not unless lives were on the line. Code names weren't just for protecting those that they referred to, they were also for instilling fear and awe in those about to witness their strength, giving hope to those they protected, and making those they brought their fists down upon on shit their pants at their very mention. If someone was able to pick up Jason's words, hopefully they had second thoughts about trying anything stupid... like he was about to do.

As the armour covered fanatic finished talking, Jason stood up, raising a pointed finger towards the stage, his eyes burning with hatred, the veins on his forehead pulsing with each beat of his racing heart.

"
You foul beast, how dare you plague our presence with your venomous blood! Bringing danger into this world, walking among us every day, plotting to corrupt the peace of good people?!" Audio roared, playing along with the captors as his power lightly kicked in, raising the volume of his words to match those of the armoured fanatic. Around him the crowd muttered in disgust, moving away from him as much as they could....

"Was he convinced that easily?, But she's just a girl... Another old bitter man..." Jason continued, ignoring their words, and focusing his own down on the helmets of his three targets...

"You're less than human, you're abominations! You dare to treat that girl with contempt..." Audio rumbled, his voice growing louder as he dropped his raised finger." ...If you want a fight, I'll give you one. I've seen your kind before, you think you're right, you think you can do no wrong yet you put the lives of innocents at risk." He paused for a second, letting the silence become apparent as his power dampened everything but his own words.

"You want to see demons?"

He continued.

"Well come and get me, you fucking zealots!"

Jason's voice was booming, filling the room like it made up the very air. The windows of the stores behind the stage vibrated with every move of his lips, yet there were no other sounds... an unnatural stillness fell between each of his sentences, every pause he made gave a deathly quiet, the words from the crowd, the speaker system and radios, the helmets of his targets, all nullified.

"JERICHO, RED!!"

Audio thundered, giving the painfully obvious signal, forcing his soundwaves to consolidate on the three targets. This was going to hurt... Whether it was the armoured freaks, or the Aegis teachers, only time could tell.

Violapost.png

Mood: - Irritated

Company: - Asher, Ioana, Avecca, Alexis

@Aldur @CloudyBlueDay @Giyari @welian

Viola Porter

Even as the room started to busy around her, as Ioana blinked from place to place, and students turned into arachnids, Viola kept to her seat, her knee bouncing intensely as her eyes darted around the room, taking in everything going on. Like any sane person though she refused to get too involved with their bullshit. Mallory's instructions to turn off their limiters though, this was something she connected with, this was a good idea. With limiters off, the authorities would be alerted, they could better defend against whatever this stranger was capable of, and it was a rare opportunity anyway so why not... it would be nice to feel her full potential once again, she thought.

Still in her seat, Viola reached up towards her neck with a light smirk, reaching through the servo unit around her neck and double clicking on a small red "gem" centred just between her collarbones. There was a slight change in pressure in the air around her as the ambient static in her body spiked, her hair auburn hair rising slightly with the energy before settling back down to frame her face. With a sigh and a roll of her shoulders, Viola let the charge coursing through her body flow, feeling her muscles fuel up once again.

"Consequences?" she repeated as the stranger spoke up. "As much as I think you'd be right to sit the fuck back down, I think violence isn't quite needed, Statistics say you wouldn't come out on top anywa-" Viola replied towards their guest after Ioana made her move. She never finished though, the interruption by Asher, who would have thought it, made her words cut off to nowhere.

Reprimanding their behaviour? Pot, Kettle! So suddenly he
was a responsible member of the staff. Viola almost laughed at the unfolding scene, but knowing it would only aggravate the mans pride more, she decided to let it slide... almost.

"Especially?" she retorted, shooting Asher daggers from her seat. Was a static shock to his infernal guitar really that much worse than a burning fist breaking his nose? Not only did Asher get on her nerves like a rash, his train of thought, his reasoning, decisions, actions, his fashion choices, it just didn't make any sense to her... perhaps that's why Viola couldn't stand the sight of him, his everything repulsed her.

Denzil de Klerk

Mood: Tired

@'s:@Gus @Manic Muse @welian @too much idea @Necessity4Fun @King Of Imagination @ViAdvena

It took a moment for Morgan's words to actually make sense, or better, Denzil hoped that they would change if he simply waited a beat. Sadly, that didn't seem to be the reality today. "Oh fuck it," he sighed, and he softly thumped his head against his desk. It seemed impossible for just one day of shit not going horrible wrong in ways that no one was trained to deal with. With deep sigh, he stood up, since he is the adult and professional in the situation. As soon as he fully stood, the hair on his arms raised, and he shuddered with more creepy tingly feelings. He turned to the class, and spoke to them as one, "since shit seems to be going down at a rate to fast for a class like Political Powers up here, we're going to move to the library." He considered for a moment, and considered the fact that he hadn't had his usual cup of coffee yet, "screw that, the cafeteria."

He stood up, and when he stepped through the doorway there was indeed a puddle of black... something on the floor. The man that had fainted in it wasn't laying in it anymore, so that was something. "While you guys get your munch on in the cafeteria, I'd like you to think and civilly discuss supremacists groups, either against supers or for them, fictional or real." He stepped carefully towards the puddle, and when he got close to it, the smell of coffee became unmistakable. He pushed the toe of his sneaker in, and it reacted much the way coffee would. Satisfied that it was safe, or as safe as anything here could be, Denzil turned back towards his students. "Consider their argumentation, but also other factors, such as public opinion and which actions or the like influenced that." Now that the lesson was as clearly explained as it would ever be, Denzil turned to survey the hallway. He rubbed a hand down his face and muttered, "I need a smoke." He pulled his hand away from his face and pushed his flowers back into his hair to make sure they didn't drop on the beyond dirty floor. When he looked around, he spotted the new teacher, Aaron Mallory, Collateral Damage. Holding a student, and a pile of clothes. While standing in front of the girl's toilet. Denzil sighed again, and considering sticky shoes for the rest of the day, started moving towards them the long way, without stepping in spilled coffee.

9c711d56-db0b-4c94-84f1-54ab54a11be0_zpsvjuqtuam.jpg

-Angel with a Shotgun-

Hunter RED Ward

Nearby: Tolbert ( @RemainingQuestions )

Klaus (@Lazy Rocktime )

Swan ( @Giyari )

Disposition: Okay, this day off us getting better and better.

Red gave a grin as he grabbed onto the railing of the second floor and vaulted down to the ground floor, slamming down into the safe with enough force shake the foundation of the atrium.

Galvanizing oneself had that kind of effect. As he had landed, sheets of solid metal erupted from the ground. One set formed around the two adult hostages and forming a box of steel around them. They might be terrified by the sudden darkness or the uh....Claustrophobic issues....But they'd be safe from the fighting. A second box formed below the teenager going up to protect her. One side had quite the edge....Pointed directly at the arm of the terrorist holding onto the girl. If he felt truly attached to that arm, he would let go. If not....Well....The girl would be screaming and covered in blood and a severed limb.....His choice.

Making a b-line towards the group of terrorists, he held one arm away and onto a nearby pillar. A metallic groan echoed through the room before the pillar began to crack and fracture. His hand suddenly pushed through the ruined pillar before ripping out what looked like a crude Executioner's Axe. Swan might recognize it's design....Though there have been more than enough alterations for no one else to figure it out.

Swinging it around to get the heft down.

Huh...Actually WAS enough Tungsten for the boxes and the axe.....Clearly they're hiding some actual wealth in this shitty mall....Who knew..?

He looked directly at the closest adversary with a cold expression...For a moment before he rolled his eyes and gave a groan.

Swan probably wants them alive...

He spun the axe in his hand enough that the blade wasn't facing the terrorist. Looking at his own weapon, he let out a chuckle, shaking his head.

"The irony of this situation isn't lost on me. Not one bit."

And with that, he charged at the terrorist who wouldn't shut up.

Spyfall

icon_avecca.png

Roleplayers: @Anomaly @CloudyBlueDay @DJ MagicHat @Giyari @Gus @Manic Muse @Suzuki Mine

Avecca gave the foul-mouthed, pale-haired girl a hard look, studying her physique. The intruder herself was of a petite stature, around five feet and two inches tall, and not much in the way of muscle – some, from the nature of her work, but nothing about the blue-haired thief seemed to say “viable threat” outside of her cable harness.

She weighed the risks and benefits of the situation, and sat back down on the floor, surrounded by a small pile of cheap ceiling tile fragments and miscellaneous related rubble. She would not be here long.

“I am here to collect information,” Avecca answered truthfully. “The beings in this building have transcended humanity in a manner that defies the natural law. You exist, yet you should not. That is interesting, and worthy of research.”

Avecca’s arms stayed crossed in front of her. True to her implicit agreement, she did not make any sort of move to attack the supers. She had already acquired what Raguel needed from her. A smartphone was tucked under her suit and making a neat little rectangular bulge along her bust. She could feel the heat from the processor against her skin, as it uploaded hundreds of classified personnel files to an encrypted database. The helmet of the false prophet remained out of reach, but it was not necessary to the mission. Not hers, at least.

“Forgive me, for English is not my first language. An aegis protects, correct? What is it that you all protect here? Yourselves?”

In the distance, she could hear sirens passing by. Given that this was Baltimore, this was not unusual in and of itself. But she knew where they were headed, and what was going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back