[episode 2] RP

Gei shook his head, "The thing is we don't want to make it worse for Yuri. They may hit her but that's still her family. And it sounds like her parents really love her, they're just extremely strict. Also, she has to live in that house. If you kill someone, the only thing that'll happen is that you'll go to jail and Yuri will be in an even worse situation because she'll be blamed for bringing you to her house. Do NOT do anything rash, Wes."

Gei sighed, " What is it with the Yanderes of today's time ... Always have to find someone to hurt."

@gaywes

"Kato did... he is a yandere... Anyway... All I am saying is they shouldn't beat her!" Wes said looking at Gei. "I know how it feels to be nothing... I don't want here feeling like that..." Wes said as he revealed scars on his chest, and both arms. "I got all of these... for nothing..." Wes said looking down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gei understood more about the position Yuri was in than most people knew, " Yuri's parents are just like mine Wes ... They expect me to be the best at whatever I do. That's normal for a parent. As a matter of fact, I'm sure Yuri would rather her parents beat her when she makes a bad grade than for them to not care when she makes a good grade, because it shows that they really care for her, despite their strange way of showing it and Yuri loves her parents as well. We don't want to ruin her relationship with her parents, we want to focus on the real problem. That is her brothers."

Gei looked a little angry, but he kept his voice calm and collected, " What they are doing is unacceptable. They shouldn't be jealous because their sister is smarter than them. We do want to get them to stop, and trust me, I'll do whatever I have to to get them to stop, but we can't immediately resort to violence. There's other ways."

"Okay... I will be more calm... I just sometimes get triggered when someone is beaten... Sorry Gei..." Wes said looking down.

"It's fine, Wes. As long as her parents aren't the ones abusing her daily, then we have to be more careful." Gei said with a smile.

Then the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. The teacher began to teach again. Gei turned forward to pay attention. He'd have to pay attention to keep up his GPA of GPA of 5.3. Always breaking the charts.

@GayLoveWes @Judeauofaltrades

Yuri was wandering the school when she ran into her brother 

"It's fine, Wes. As long as her parents aren't the ones abusing her daily, then we have to be more careful." Gei said with a smile.

Then the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. The teacher began to teach again. Gei turned forward to pay attention. He'd have to pay attention to keep up his GPA of GPA of 5.3. Always breaking the charts.

@GayLoveWes @Judeauofaltrades

Yuri was wandering the school when she ran into her brother 

Riku stopped daydreaming as his sister ran into him. He rolled his eyes, " Watch where you're going little sis ... anyway ... Is Gei here today? I want to talk to him about the Honor Society meeting tomorrow."

Users who are viewing this thread