[episode 2] RP

(Good idea, and I like the name Ruko)

"Yes..." Yuri mumbled

Gei was angry, " Why are there bruises on your arm!??!?!?!?!?!" Gei almost shouted, before covering his mouth, taking a breath then speaking normally, "Why are there bruises on your arm?"

(I know. I'm just going to do th eolder brother. I have a story idea that ends up with them and Kato as rivals. If he's a sapiosexual then it'd be no wonder he has a crush on the smartest person in school ... (See where I'm going) (Maybe I should name him Yaoi ... XD))

@Judeauofaltrades

Last edited by a moderator:
Gei was steaming. He stomped up to the teacher's desk and grabbed the attendance sheet. "Let's see ... Is Riku here today ... Why I outta ..."

"dammit ... OK! Instead of asking Riku what he was thinking while he's here at school, I'm going to go over today after school. We'll celebrate after I stop by and give them a piece of my mind ..." Gei was angry. It was a good thing Kato was skipping school today or he'd kill someone.

@Judeauofaltrades @gaywes

"Gei... chill out... I already said I was gonna stay with here tonight... you don't have to do anything..." Wes said to him as he try calming Gei down.

Gei wasn't having any of that, " No! Me and Yuri have been friends since the last year of middle school. It's my duty to make sure she is okay. It now makes sense why you always wear long sleeved shirts ... Anyway, we still have to celebrate Yuri's achievement, as well."

Gei turned to Yuri, " You know, you could've just told someone. You know I wouldn't mind helping you out."

Gei started mumbling to himself, " RIku ... how could you ... I'm going knock some sense into him"

After he finished mumbling, he walked with Yuri and Wes to their classroom. The teacher was already there.

"I would tell you guys to try and make it to class on time next time, but I'm pretty sure you three, being some of my best student, have your reasons"

Gei put on a smile, " Thank you, sensei" He then sat down

Last edited by a moderator:
Gei smiled, "Sure! Just so you know though, you can come over to my house anytime you want. It's so big that it sometimes gets lonely with just me and my parents."

Gei smiled, " Sure!"

Then he smiled even wider, " I should throw a sleepover! I'll do it tomorrow, as it's a friday. Spread the word"

Gei smiled, before turning his attention back to the teacher.

One class later

The lunch bell rung

Gei grabbed his lunch and noticed Yuri just sitting at her desk," Did you forget you lunch Yuri? Oh well, here have this. " He took out his second lunch and gave it to Yuri.

"Now that I think about it, Why does your family abuse you. Is there any rhyme and reason to it or is it random?"

Gei was genuinely surprised, " They do it because your grades. I'm pretty sure your parents aren't the main ones that abuse you, aren't they?"

Gei understood what was going on. Her brothers were jealous, " OK, so I guess I'm going to have to change my approach a bit ..."

"Gei... I think we need to make Yuri happy now by having a good lunch..." Wes said giving both of them a little bowl of his Hashi-bowl.

Gei watched as Yuri walked away, then he turned towards Wes. "Okay, we need a plan. The scenario that makes the most sense is that Yuri's parents expect her to do well, but her brothers don't want her to do better than them. When her grades gets too low her parents are mad, and when her grades gets too high, her brothers get mad. Obviously, it's her brothers being the most abusive as she has some of the highest grades in the school. As to not offend her parents and make it worse, maybe we should figure out a way to bring it up without accusing anyone. What do you think?"

@gaywes

Wes waited till she left. "I think we need accuse them head on, but if hands are thrown, call 911, cause if they hit someone again after that... I may accidentally kill or hit someone back..." Wes said as he sat there

Users who are viewing this thread