[episode 2] RP

"Yuri... I will protect you... If they hit me... I want you to call the police, and hold me back... okay?" Wes asked Yuri.

"If I jump in the way of them hitting you..." Wes hugged tighter. "Trust me... I know how it feels like to almost die..."

Gei walked up, shaking in excitement, completely oblivious to the conversation Wes and Yuri just had." Hey, Yuri! Guess what?!?!?!"

Gei handed her a report, " Me and you got the highest grade on the standardized tests last week. The thing about it is that both of us got 97's, the highest in the state for the last 20 years."

He showed her what portion of the report stated exactly what he said a few seconds earlier. 

"You also get a certificate for it" Gei handed her the certificate.

" I bet your family is going to be excited for you "

@gaywes @Judeauofaltrades @TaraSobiki @Kira Times

Gei walked up, shaking in excitement, completely oblivious to the conversation Wes and Yuri just had." Hey, Yuri! Guess what?!?!?!"

Gei handed her a report, " Me and you got the highest grade on the standardized tests last week. The thing about it is that both of us got 97's, the highest in the state for the last 20 years."

He showed her what portion of the report stated exactly what he said a few seconds earlier. 

"You also get a certificate for it" Gei handed her the certificate.

" I bet your family is going to be excited for you "

@gaywes @Judeauofaltrades @TaraSobiki @Kira Times

"Y-yeah!" Yuri smiles and takes the certificate

Wes just realized what happened. "Gei never knows what is going on..." Wes said face palming as he followed them.

Gei may have been obivious but he noticed her pulling down her sleeves, " Are you cold ... Hmm ... I didn't notice. Actually it's pretty hot ... Are you hiding something?"

Wes stepped in front of Yuri. "Gei... we need to talk about that in private..." Wes said looking around and dragging both of them to the conference room. "Show him and explained."

Gei looked surprised, "Show me what?????

( @Judeauofaltrades I'm making Yuri's brother as a character, any suggestions on names)

(She has two brothers, can't come up with any name ideas though...)

"Nothing!!" Yuri was waving her arms around, revealing dark bruises on her arms

Wes looked away, afraid it will trigger him. "Yuri... you just showed Gei..." Wes said still looking away.

Gei was angry, " Why are there bruises on your arm!??!?!?!?!?!" Gei almost shouted, before covering his mouth, taking a breath then speaking normally, "Why are there bruises on your arm?"

(I know. I'm just going to do th eolder brother. I have a story idea that ends up with them and Kato as rivals. If he's a sapiosexual then it'd be no wonder he has a crush on the smartest person in school ... (See where I'm going) (Maybe I should name him Yaoi ... XD))

@Judeauofaltrades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back