[episode 2] RP

We'll start Day 2 here actually

I can't believe we did all that in one day.

Wes nodded as he followed them. "So... What is Yuri's story? She never told any of us..." Wes asked curiously.

"Bruises?!" Wes said looking mortified. "No... If her family did it..." Wes said looking angry, he stomped to class. Wes went up to Yuri and pulled her into a conference room, shutting the door behind them. "Show me your arm... now..." Wes said looking at her seriously. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't... Play... Dumb... I know what your family is doing to you! Now show me your arm!" Wes said pulling up her sleeve. They looked fresh and dark. "Did they hit you with anything?" Wes asked with anger in his eyes. 

"Cause that is my family ever did... Except for my mom...." Wes said looking at her. "Who hit you? What did they hit you with? How often do they do it?" Wes asked while blocking the exit.

"My family beat me till I almost died! My father almost raped me! I don't see how I wouldn't understand!" Wes yelled

"My family cares about my grades and my brothers' grades, if I'm doing well, but not as well as my brothers, I'll be fine, if I do poorly, my parents are unhappy, if I do better than my brothers, they get mad at me. If I get a bad grade that's better than my brothers, then both my parents and my brothers get mad at me..."

Users who are viewing this thread