• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Epic Saga of The Intrepid Adventurers (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
its a dark souls/sekiro type action rpg where you play as a half demon in the sengoku era of japan (i think?), im not very far, its taken me most of the day to beat the first 2 levels XD. something about a war and lots of scary mean demons
I had a hard time playing it myself.

I think I'd like to jump in on this! I'm much more used to stories with a more serious tone tho, so I'm trying to come up with a character that would fit...

I think I'd like to jump in on this! I'm much more used to stories with a more serious tone tho, so I'm trying to come up with a character that would fit...
lol i dunno, a more serious character may be helpful. I feel like fox girl and necro boy are going to give this orc headaches for days.
just play what you enjoy, things will work out

Doh! That doesn't make the decision making any easier... So many ideas...

If it helps we don't have a healer yet. I think a druid is on the way? But I don't know. We also don't have a proper mage yet. or any villains really.

So you'd like a villain mage with the ability to heal herself? :P

I've been considering a villain, and I have an idea for one. How would that work tho exactly? He/she periodically shows up to harass the party, does some damage to them and.....? Then I would have to put them aside for a while until the next time he/she shows up?

Yhmera Yhmera Maybe we can discuss this more in PM? No spoilers for my victims! *mwahahaha!*

I've been considering a villain, and I have an idea for one. How would that work tho exactly? He/she periodically shows up to harass the party, does some damage to them and.....? Then I would have to put them aside for a while until the next time he/she shows up?

Yhmera Yhmera Maybe we can discuss this more in PM? No spoilers for my victims! *mwahahaha!*
Yes. Pm me!

I want to play an evil dragon half
Name Truri

Attachments

• d3638da2404be8938afcfc55cfb4f91d.jpg
    d3638da2404be8938afcfc55cfb4f91d.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back