• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Epic Saga of Intrepid Adventurers (full)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
MECYstU.jpg
Ciara smiled cheerfully at Stodan's enthusiasm. If any of her tails had been visible they would have started wagging. It had been a while since anyone had been happy to see her. Not since she had last played with all the little ones over a month ago. She blushed, somewhat embarrassed, as both he and then Megir commented on her appearance.
"It has been somewhat hard to walk around freely here, what with the suspicion and such. Specially from the parents who have lost their young. I sorta stand out normally, and didn't want to cause any problems. Specially not while I'm around you two. Like I said though, this is for each of us."
She separates the coins in to three stacks of five and watches Stodan's hand reach for her, muscles tensing more on reflex than fear or distaste. He wanted to touch her hair? She didn't shed like a human or a dog, so she would feel it if he tried to take a strand or two for some magical purpose. Opening her mouth before she actually had a response, she was saved the trouble as the drunk spilled his drink and slid on in like an old pal.

Ciara puts a hand over her mouth as she giggles at the look on Strodan's face, and the goofy expression on the drunkard. "Ahh, at least he was kind enough to to do it before you took the time to get cleaned up. Not much harm done other than he seems to think you two are best friends now. Wonder how how many drinks you can get out of him."
As Megir sighs and turns to leave, Ciara frowns. If she wanted clean boots, she should have just asked sooner. There was no need to trade coins for such a thing, right? She waves a hand, fingers tracing a rune in the air and letting out a short whistle as the orc heads up the stairs. The muck, dirt, and swampy grossness of the woman's every step drying out and dissolving away after just a few moments. Her boots now spotless, though still showing the wear from the difficulties they had been through. Though the girl made a second gesture, index finger extended and making small swirling circles as the boots began stitching themselves back together, and the wear, scuffs and scratches flaking off like old paint.
"Enjoy your bath! Feel free to join us when you're done!. Your coins will be waiting for you." Ciara called after her with a smile as she turned back to the current spectacle, wondering just how long Stodan could keep a lid on his temper in the face of this new human's drunken antics. Should she try to smooth things over? Probably. Was she going to? Probably not.

Name: Ciara Location: inn at Kaladorei With: Nate, Stodan, Megir, maybe Thorin Doing: Having fun Theme: Playful Peace

1613369618550.png

Elre, with the man's face in front of him, had been embarrassed at first. He really wanted to apologize for his friend and hoped things would settle quickly. However he noticed how the man seemed... surprised, or maybe made uncomfortable by the fairy's presence ? As the man answered, Erle's face changed from embarrassment to bother, and eventually he just showed him his tongue as he flew away, back to Nate's shoulder where he planted his butt, arms crossed and pouting. Nate laughed a little bit at the scene, a very warm laugh as he patted his friend's head playfully.

" Hah ! Someone isn't used to being rejected I see ? Isn't that a first though ? Don't take it for yourself we did start off poorly with this man !"

Elre didn't answer, the small fairy really was pouting, his arms crossed as he turned his face away and closed his eyes. Nate dismissed this with a small shrug that almost knocked Elre off balance, and leaned slightly over the table, staring at Stodan. His attitude was more natural now, he had seemingly dropped the drunk act. Of course he was still quite inebriated but his attitude was far more controlled than he had first showed.

" Please don't take any offense from my behavior good sir I meant no disrespect, and I shall make it up, see !"

As he spoke, he rose an open hand in Stodan's direction. Before his palm condensed a droplet of water that slowly grew and grew, until it was enough to fill a cup. The weightless water then slowly undulated toward Stodan's head, and coated his hair in a slow, gentle motion. The water stayed there for merely a second or two, sucking the beer, and all other filth away, and it then split from his scalp and flew back to his hand, leaving Stodan's head dry and clean. The levitating and now slightly brown droplet stayed there, stationary, and that was when Nate realize he had no idea what to do of the waste now. He seemed thoughtful and kind of embarrassed about it for a few seconds, before he used his two hands to shape the droplet into a 1:1 ice statue of his fairy friend, captured in his current pouty position, that he simply set on the table.

" Here we go ! Way to turn mistakes into art ! Now if you'd just let me buy you whatever drink you'll have, and let us all laugh about it ? "

As Nate cheered at his own success, his eye caught Ciara by his side. He had heard her voice before but had not really l paid attention or aid eye on her, and she was worth the time ! He slightly turned toward her, strands of his clean, red hair partially hiding his mask.

"Madam, a part of me wishes I wasn't intoxicated to better appreciate this moment but if it was so, I might have never had the luck to meet you at all ! Will you allow this troubled man to longer remain in your company ? My name is Nate Sunworth but I might have said that already, to whom do I owe the pleasure ?"

Nate spoke now with a much classier accent and voice, it was barely noticeable anymore that he was drunk, if not for his blushed cheeks. His one visible eye visibly locked on Ciara's face, while the other stared through the very thin slit on his mask. As he asked for Ciara's identity he rose a hand to her and lowered his head, as if asking for her own, the way one would if they intended to kiss a lady's hand. The sudden change of behavior had Elre give out a sigh, that kind of reaction one would have when their friend did something much too common and expectable. 1613369662412.png

Name: Nate Location: inn at Kaladorei With: Ciara, Stodan, Megir, maybe Thorin Doing: Socializing and now being flirty Theme: The egg and I
[Would Stodan refuse or repell Nate's little trick with the water, I'll happily edit this]

Truri
{ With: No one? } { Location: Coming up in a farm } { Theme: Oceandeep }​

full
A hand full of riders went past her. One slowed and narrowed his eyes. She didn't dare look up at him as she shifted a bag over her shoulder. As the rider went on Truri let out the breath she didn't even realize she was holding. Dragon or not, she didn't have a yearning to fight. In fact, she avoided it when she could. Pulling out a small ocarina she started to play. Each step she took was naturally to the rhythm of the song. Lost in her melody she didn't notice the rider circle around. Before she could even react, he scooped her up, throwing her over the saddle in front of him. Her ocarina slipping from her hands in the process. "Got you!" He chuckled deeply. "And when you finally sleep I will gut you." Struggling would have been stupid. Clearly the hunters were stronger than her. However, she had a few tricks up her sleeve. Softly she sang...

Trust in me
Just in me
Shut your eyes
Trust in me
You can sleep
Safe and sound
Knowing I am around​

The spell suggestion couldn't make anyone do anything against their will. But sleep was something the body loved to do. As she sang he slowly closed his eyes and soon he was fast asleep. Now was her chance. Pushing him off, she took his place in the saddle. Yes, he woke once he hit the ground. But she now had his horse. That left a few more hunters to deal with.

Riding as fast as she could, Truri tried to outride them at first. That however wasn't going well for her. Then a thought came to mind. With a glance, she was able to make the grass and vines suddenly start growing. They sprouted up, insnaring some more of the hunters. Only leaving two more on her tail. But her bag of tricks was starting to run thin. Pulling her horse to a stop, Truri turned to look at the men. Her dragon's breath was very small. So patiently she waited for the two to get closer together. Once the timing was right, she cupped her hands around her mouth. Blue flames shot forth, striking both men. They wouldn't be dead but they wouldn't be able to follow with the disabled mounts.

Spurring her horse on, Truri started riding once more. She rode hard and fast until coming to a small farm. Surely this would be a sign that a town was coming up. As she got closer to the farm, she pulled on the reins to slow the horse down to a trot. Her hair a bit disheveled and the horse panting from the hard ride. Soon enough the horse was slowly plodding along. Not sure if she should stop or not, Truri only slowed to get a good look at the place. Not calling out to get anyone's attention. That was the last thing she wanted at this point.

Last edited:
a2abd6b6f06336d9e2e4a77312f1debc.jpg
Stodan Magnus, with Megir, Nate, and Ciara , at an inn of Kaladorei

Stodan opened and closed his mouth a few times. Much like a fish gasping for air. He simply didn't know what to say to that. So the man cleaned his hair. It didn't make them friends. Not yet anyways. Worse he was making moves on Ciara. Moves that he was about to make before this man showed up. "Any drink? Then good sir I would take a tinker of blood ale if you please." Not a drink for the light hearted. A favored drink amung orcs, barbarians, and vampires. Since the drink as the name suggested contained blood as one of the ingredients.

Now that he was a bit cleaner, he shifted in his seat and combed his fingers through his hair a few times. Trying to get everything back into place. His eyes narrowed on the fairy. Seemed the fairy wasn't pleased about the man hitting on the woman either. Finally he stood. No mug in hand yes but he didn't want to wait. "A toast to our lovely lady host. To who made it possible to kill the hags in the manner we did. I salute to you."

Pulling out a short thin bone from his pocket, Stodan began to play. His fingers gliding over the carefully formed holes. It was a simple melody. Up beat and pleasant enough. Soon he was tapping his foot along with the tune. Then an image if Ciara and Nate dancing flashed through his mind. The bone pipe let out a sour note as he jerked it away from his lips. "Sorry about that." Shoving it back into his pocket, Stodan took a seat once more.

"Thank you for the coin. But you do know I wasn't out there for money, right?" He had played it off that he was lost. Really the restless souls of the dead told him where to go. Who had killed them. He was there to help the dead usher over. After all that was part of the undertaker's job. To see that the dead got to rest. Not that they needed to know that. "I will take the gold but only to insure the kids get the burial they deserved."

XtaticSoda XtaticSoda
Yhmera Yhmera
Ace Cream Ace Cream
ThomasYeagger ThomasYeagger

received_357051095585648_2.jpeg
Megir paused as her boots cleaned and mended themselves. Now that was a trick she wanted to learn. A spell to fix her stuff. She really loved those boots. Best ones she had in a long time. With a spell-like that she wouldn't have any trouble with a wardrobe malfunction that happened in the middle of nowhere. Without a word, she started walking once more. Quickly she got herself to the bathhouse and cleaned up. It was all she wanted. More than anything else in the world. Yes, she was part orc but it didn't mean she wanted hag entrails all over her. Or to be coated in filth. Not her thing. Unbraiding her pumpkin hair, she let it fall naturally around her. Adding a few hair beads so it wouldn't simply go flying everywhere. Once clean she dressed again in furs and leather. Bones, fangs, and claws decorating the outfit. Then she came down once more. Only now there was a new man at the table.

That's right, he wasn't a new man per say. She had witnessed him clumsily spilling the beer earlier. Him and Stodan had gotten off on the wrong foot. Now however he was flirting with the kitsune. With a sigh, she watched the group, thinking about heading back out or simply leaving. It was getting a bit crowded for her taste. Then again, if she left she wouldn't get her coin. Groaning Megir headed over to the table with the others. Feeling a bit defeated. She only gave a nod as she took her seat at the table. Her eyes traveled to the piles of coins. There was no hesitation as she reached out and snatched up hers.

Everyone was too busy it seemed to think or order food. Waving a barmaid over she quickly started to order. "I want a half of a chicken. Bread. A quarter of a cheese wheel. Some ale. And a plate full of whatever fruit you have." She tossed the lady a few silver to cover the meal before leaning back and crossing her arms. The barmaid quickly scampered off happy with the tip she was given. Her chair teetering on the back two legs with her foot pressed against the base of the table to maintain her balance.

Golden eyes danced over the group once more. She didn't know the full abilities of Ciara. Yet the woman didn't run in a fight either. Stodan was a necromancer she assumed. Especially since he was seen with a skeleton. Usually, only they have one and from the skills he displayed it made sense. However, she didn't trust him not to flee during the heat if battle. But he did stay for the demon and the hag. Then there was the redhead, Nate. She didn't know anything about him. Outside of liking to drink it seemed and now flirting. So clearly he liked pretty girls.

"Question. Has any of you heard of the problems with the barrier to the north of here?" Maybe they have or maybe they haven't. At least the two helped to stop the hags that made it through. Maybe they would be willing to help once more. "Things worse than the hags have come into the villages because the barrier is weakening up there." She paused to try and gauge everyone's reactions. "I'm heading up that way. If anyone would be willing to join? The king Kalen had promised a handsome reward for anyone who can help remedy the current situation up there."

Name: Megir II Location: inn at Kaladorei II With: Nate, Stodan, Ciara, maybe Thorin II Doing: eating​

Location: Kaladorei With: no one Doing: death, destruction and carnage Theme: dragula

fSegSmR.jpg
The wind swept up from the town, and even from across the small orchard, Koran's heightened sense of smell could pick up all kinds of information about the farmhouse he was approaching. Humans. Two male adults- related. One adult female- mated to one of the males. Three children- early teens. They had all recently bathed and were eating a beef stew, though their shoes still smelled of manure and soil from their time working in the field.

How many such families would be dead before the guards were even aware that the town under attack? In the lax state they were in, Koran guessed it would be many, and it would be a while before any neighbors would be close enough to hear.

The door to the single room living space kicked down easier than Koran expected; splintered boards of wood exploding off of their fragile hinges in several directions. The entire family jumped in their chairs in startled surprise, and then their eyes went wide in speechless shock at the naked man standing in their doorway. He stood well over six feet tall with broad shoulders and an impressively muscular body. He was dirty, his untrimmed beard and long dark hair giving him the wild look of some foreign savage. He wore a dull, segmented metal collar snug around his neck, but it was the look in his dark eyes that quickly drained their blood from their faces. He didn't have to say anything, he didn't have to be holding a weapon; there was a presence to the supernatural monster within him that others could sense when he let them see it, especially when he was about to change. The smell of fear in his prey only fueled the Beast raging within him. It wanted to kill, to feed. Koran didn't bother try to contain it; all he had to do was let go.

NtXdiV8.jpg
Pain ripped through his body, the world around him momentarily vanishing as his entire exitance was consumed by it. The sound of tearing flesh and breaking bones was almost drowned out by his scream, which quickly distorted into a howling roar. His body mutated and shifted, skin quickly being covered in coarse fur, a tail growing from the base of his spine as he doubled and tripled in size. The segments of his collar separated and expanded with additional segments, allowing the collar to grow in diameter with his neck. A muzzle morphed out of his face, his eyes, ears changing as well, eventually becoming recognizable as a monstrous wolf head. His body remained mostly humanoid, with elongated muscular arms ending in massive claws and his legs taking on a canid shape. The change was finished in seconds, the Beast that once appeared human now a ferocious ten-foot werewolf weighing more than three hundred pounds.

Three of the humans were already screaming- the other two stood paralyzed in sheer terror. The Beast wasted no time, its frenzied thirst for blood and death blinding it to any thought as to who or what it was attacking. Prey was prey, and anything that was in the way- be it furniture or walls- was shattered by its supernatural strength. Limbs were ripped clean off, bodies shredded and consumed. Within minutes all five were dead with very little left except for discarded pieces and a demolished room of blood and gore.

The second farmhouse was much the same as the first. As was the third. The Beast was moving faster now- having a full stomach meant it no longer paused to eat what it killed. If it had the presence of mind to count its victims, it would be up to thirteen- or sixteen including the dogs- but it didn't. The man on the street close enough to hear the screams and catch a horrifying glimpse of something huge inside the house went running further into town yelling for help, but the Beast was only further enticed by the thrill of something to chase and quickly caught up to him. Now his trail of victims began getting closer and closer together. Screams of terror found their way into dark alleys, echoing down streets and alerting people in nearby buildings. Most of the Beast's prey weren't prepared for a fight and fled in panic- even some of the guards. The few that thought they were prepared for a fight and managed to draw a weapon quickly found the futility in their attempts. Most attacks didn't phase the Beast, and the few that did seemed to only piss him off.

Soon musket shots began to be heard echoing into the night air. One here, another there. A ways away from the fighting, a panicked winded guard ran down the main street yelling the alarm and calling for help. "HELP! THERE'S A MONSTER IN TOWN! HELP! WHERE IS THE MAYOR? WE NEED ALL HANDS!" Two more guards quickly approached him and soon they were arguing about what to do- the mayor was missing and there was a lot of chaos and confusion among the city guards without a clear chain of command.

Last edited:
MECYstU.jpg
Ciara's eyes positively glittered with fascination and amusement. Her smile bright and infectious. Humans were such wondrous creatures. She liked interacting with children the most. Wearing their emotions on their sleeves. So honest even when they try not to be. So true to themselves, pure and unstained by the worries of the world. The lucky ones anyway. Watching them grow and change. Learning what pain is. Learning how to lie. Learning what success and failure feel like. Love and loss. Fascinating, so very fascinating just how much humans change as they grow, and just how much they stay the same.

As Stodan rose and demanded a blood ale, she asked to have one as well. When he pulled out his little bone flute, she hummed along to the tune cheerfully. She had leaned forward, elbows resting on the table with her chin propped up by her hands. Her gaze flicking to the red haired Nate as he began to address her with a formality that seemed to have been conjured from thin air. "Ciara, the pleasure is mine." Playing along with the royal theme and putting a hand gently on top of his. At which point Stodan's tune hit an off key. She shifted her attention back to him in time to see him putting the instrument quickly away. Had she caused that abrupt change? No, he seemed a bit distracted for a moment there. She desperately wanted to ask what sort of thoughts had just run through his head, but had long since learned it was considered rude to do so. "Done so soon? That was nice, maybe we should play together sometime."

She had quite forgotten her hand, still in the possession of one red headed mage. She pulled her hand back without really thinking about it as Megir came back down the stairs. "Welcome back! These two are pretty funny you know, do we get to keep them around for a while?" Her smile grew a bit wider as she watched the woman quickly snatch the money she had already been told was for her. Did she think I would change my mind if she waited longer, or asked about it? She listened to the question about the barrier, her eyes back on the two men and their antics.
"The barrier? Ah you mean the-" She cuts off abruptly, her head turning to the door, a frown on her face. Several long moments pass by before a man can be heard screaming in the streets. "Well that's interesting."

Name: Ciara Location: inn at Kaladorei With: Nate, Stodan, Megir, maybe Thorin Doing: Having fun Theme: Playful Peace

1613434555694.pngNate was delighted to hear the girl's voice as she answered him, and it showed on how his face lit up. He carefully grabbed her hand and laid a kiss on top of it, all the while watching her face. The moment was ruined as the Necromancer decided to play off tune, and drew the woman's attention back to him. Nate was starting to realize the rivalry he had just signed in for. Now that was a fight he would take part in. His slightly darker stare went to Stodan as Ciara talked about playing with him, to which Elre let out a mocking laugh.

" Serves you right for playing Don Juan" The small fairy said, having found back his happy and childish attitude. After a playful shrug almost had Elre fall from his shoulder, the mage used this time to order Stodan's drink, true to his word. He asked for a blood ale and a pint of the house's. Nate's anger didn't have much time to grow though, as Ciara asked her Orc friend if she could keep the two men around. One could have taken this as an insult, or be disappointed Ciara also wanted the other man around, but Nate focused on the good part, the part about him. He smiled like a child as Ciara pulled her hand away, giving the orc a happy smile and an eager nod.

" Oh Yes ! Do we ?! " He asked in a warm, playful voice as if Ciara's own mood passed onto him. That was when he realized there was quite a nice amount of money in the middle of their table, they had to be adventurers, and had just finished a job in town obviously.

" Oh my, that is a nice pack of gold, what kind of business are you up to ?" Nate didn't really wait for an answer though, as the orc herself asked if anyone had trouble with the northern barrier. As a wandering Mage Nate spent his time dealing with other's problems, and some of these included small monsters and various creatures that shouldn't be found inside the barrier's safe zone indeed. The question also seemed to catch Elre's serious side.

" A few goblins here and there. I mean, even here right ? Rumor has it children went missing which is why I'm in town by the way. But if you have a job, I'm all in ! Elre is a great doctor, we shall be valuable allies !" Nate said, oblivious to the irony of his situation. He didn't have much time to add anything though, as a man passed by, shouting about a monster. He took one last, big sip and stood up, sighing.

" That's what I get for drinking before a job is done, the job shows up and ruins all the fun !" He spoke in annoyed voice, stretching quickly. So far, Nate thought this monster was the hag that kidnapped all those kids, the very reason he had wandered up to Kaladorei in the first place. He winked at Ciara at the same flirty, chivalric attitude, and offered her a hand to help her stand. " Since we're about to associate, shall we share the bliss of battle as well ? "

1613434522341.png

Name: Nate Location: inn at Kaladorei With: Ciara, Stodan, Megir, maybe Thorin Doing: Socializing, flirting and now preparing for a fight ? Theme: The egg and I

Thorinn Quickfeet
full

Kaladorei Inn / going outside / Megir, Ciara, Stoda , Nate

How many foods had he eaten? Five? Ten? Or even more? Thorinn had lost count of it and his belly was bloated like a watermelon. Stretching on his chair, he noticed that several new customers had already entered the inn. A few adventurers it seems based on how they looks like distributing gold among themself. Thorinn kinda want to barge in to say hi and maybe trade some informations but he was unable too walk properly so he ended up half-sleeping on his seat. Half-sleeping, because the moment he almost fell unconscious someone out there yelled about monster inside the town...

Monster inside the town! Has the breaching reached this far?? Thorinn was wondering what should he do about this, but the opportunity to see how his golem fare against real monster was too tempting.

"Kindle! Kindle! Come here!!!" The inn's door bursted open as the golem forcefully made its way inside. The doorway was destroyed and the frame was bent, normally Thorinn would be the one approaching his golem but he was too full and unable to move properly right now.

"Sorry, I will pay for it later." He said apologetically to the inn's owner.

"Kindle, pick me up!" With a surprisingly gentle movement the golem lifted the goblin and secured him on its back. Thorinn then prompted the golem to go to where the ruckus was coming from. Despite the chaotic atmosphere of the town, Thorinn seems to just enjoy the situation and even sang a song he made on the spot as Kindle carried him outside.

"Monster come~ block your home~ Try to save your family.
Meet to clash! Launch a slash! Glorious victory~
"

Stodan Magnus, with Megir, Thorinn, Nate, and Ciara , at an inn of Kaladorei heading outside

Stodan sighed softly as he looked from Ciara to Nate and back. He didn't like this guy moving in when he just started to get to know the enchanting girl himself. Now he had to contend with this person. His attention was stolen by the orc woman as she scooped up the gold in one of the piles. She was quick about it to. At least she smelled better.

Megir had asked about the north. Honestly he hadn't given it much thought. There didn't seem to be much unrest from that direction but he could be wrong. Without giving it more thought, he didn't have an answer for the orc. Instead he turned his attention back to the kitsune.

"Um Ciara I wanted to..." he hardly had time to speak when the screaming from outside broke in. Not only that but a huge metal golem busted its way into the inn. Breaking the door, damaging the building. And smashing things along the way. Stodan let out a most unbecoming scream with all of the commotion. "Oh this is a mess." He finally said, trying to sound calmer.

With the doors smashed and frame destroyed, no one in the inn was safe. "Monsters and murder and metal beast! Oh My!" He stammered as he fell backwards out of his seat and rolled up onto his feet. "Innkeeper, please take everyone to your safe room while I try to secure your entrance once more."

Bringing his hands together he summoned forth 2 ghoulish looking skeletons. "Melvin, Larry protect everyone here please." Looking to Ciara, he smiled softly. "You remember Melvin, right?"

duskwalker3.jpgTaneras Aldon

Taneras' knee bumped uncomfortably against the nightstand. After retracting it quickly in pain, Taneras gathered the scraps of paper that now littered the floor. Pictures of various flora and fauna were placed haphazardly, along with cramped, messy writing jammed in wherever there was space for them. All around Taneras, there were signs showing just how quickly he had made this specific room in the inn his home. What from the various pieces of hanging wire that allowed for him to hang sheets of paper and various alchemical components, to the small little workstation he set up containing various retorts and alembics, a mortar and pestle, and a crucible. All in all, the cluttered room gave off a sense of homliness- a feeling that Taneras- or Tanah, as the priests back at his home town called him- desprately needed.

Tanah was holed up in his room because, quite simply, he didn't like the attention that was given to him. With his stark white skin and hair and purple eyes, not to mention unnatural grace, people tended to stare at the exotic duskwalker. And Tanah hated being in the center of attention. So, after wolfing down his meal, Tanah fled up the stairs to his room. There, he achieved a modicum of percieved safety. And he'd been in the room for the past 3 hours, working on various projects and drawings.

Tanah's internal musings was broken by a squeak. Chuckling, Tanah turned to his little companion, Asteri; the little carbuncle was pouting in Tanah's general direction, holding one of the pages of Tanah's rather messy journal.1613506347919.png

"Well, now. If you were so upset by the mess, then why are you helping me pick it up instead of pouting like you usually do?" An irritatied chirp was the response after Tanah took the profered sheet of paper. "Alright, you little rascal. I've got a little quartz piece for you if you help me clean up." Immediately, Asteri perked up her ears and immediately went to work, scrabbling to clean up the mess. Tanah gave another chuckle, before turning back to his own task at hand.

...That was, until there was screaming outside.

Tanah looked idly outside to see what was causing the disruption. His eyes snapped open wide. A werewolf. Gods above! "Aster! Get me the tanglefoot!" Asteri, sensing the urgency in his command, complied. Tanah opened the window outside, and tossed out the tanglefoot bag at the werewolf. Not even bothering to look to see if he hit his mark, Tanah quickly began rummaging around, picking up potions and putting them in his satchel. The alchemist had noticed that there were a couple of guards lying on the ground; healing potions were needed. Fire potions were needed. Potions of Haste. And Tanah had an ace up his sleeve.

...If he could find it.

"Aster, where's the wolfbane!?"

Moments later, Tanah burst out of his room and rushed downstairs, holding his satchel with one hand and trying to unsheathe a knife with the other; meanwhile, Aster was hot on his heels, her horn shining slightly.​

Attachments

• Carbuncle.jpg
    Carbuncle.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Truri
{ With: Now sure } { Location: Kaladorei } { Theme: Oceandeep }​

full

She was just about to leave with the smell hit her. That coppery smell of death and blood. Cautiously, Truri dismounted since she was unable to see anything from her horse. Pausing in front of the farmhouse, she already knew what she would find inside. The shattered door and claw marks spoke volumes. She didn't even have to step a foot in to see the splatters of blood and a hand full of remains. Paling a degree, Truri turned and ran for her horse. Once on she sent it running as fast as she could.

After a while, she came up to a second farm. Once again it was too quiet and the scent of blood permeated her senses. Wide-eyed and heart pounding, she forced the beast on. A town mustn't be too far away by this point. The sun set fire to the sky as it descended behind the horizon. Red, oranges, and pinks running together and swirling in the early evening sky. All the trees seemed to shutter as if quaking in fear. Something bad was happening. A monster was loose and it was leaving a trail of death.

As she approached the gates it became clear that the town was in a panic. Screams for god and mercy rang out into the early evening air as guards ran about in a frenzy. Whatever slaughtered the farms had made its way here. With the horse no longer able to run, she slid off and pulled a dagger from her belt. Fighting wasn't in her nature. However, like with the hunters, she wasn't going to roll over and die either. Plus it would be wrong to allow people to be slaughtered light cattle.

Truri didn't even make it to the creature. Spotting several wounded. It didn't matter how it happened. Whether it was from the creature or from something else, she had to help. Letting out a sound of frustration she stopped to assist. More screams further in town could be heard ringing out into the early night. Her blood ran cold as she patched those she could before heading on.

Location: Kaladorei With: Tanera, Thorinn and Truri close by Doing: death, destruction and carnage Theme: dragula

NtXdiV8.jpg
Every minute that passed brought more chaos and panic to the town as more people became aware of the threat. The Beast was on a rampage, and so far nothing that the city guard or the townsfolk tried even came close to slowing it down. It tore through bodies and buildings, ignoring most attempts that were made to attack it. It wasn't until the first musket shot hit him that he finally acknowledged that he could in fact be injured. He gave a gruff snarl in response to the pain of the bullet piercing his side, his raised claw stopping mid-air just as he was about to disembowel a blacksmith. His feral eyes snapped over to the guard who had shot him from sixty yards away, a young man whose lanky legs were shaking so bad he tripped over himself trying to back away. It was hard to see in the dark lighting, but the bullet wound in his flank was already slowly starting to close as his body regenerated. The Beast roared in anger, leaping toward the guard in a few short bounds. The blacksmith wisely used the time to flee as the guard was shredded in his place. The first swipe of the Beast's massive claws was more than enough to kill him, nearly ripping him in two. But the Beast's rage and thirst for vengeance for pissing him off had not been satiated, and he grabbed the guard's corpse by the head in his jaws to shake him violently like a rag doll. Too obsessed with mangling his kill, the Beast didn't notice a sticky substance squish across his back.

Last edited:
received_357051095585648_2.jpeg
No one had time to answer. Instead, a golem came bursting in as screams for help rang out from outside. She didn't miss a beat as she rose to her feet and headed out the broken door. Pulling her ax and short sword. "Back off boney." Megir growled at the skeletons blocking the entrance. Once outside it wasn't hard to follow the trail of dead and bleeding. Sadly she wasn't a healer. With a whistle, her boar would be on it's way. At least everyone was too busy to stop it from coming into the town. It would be of great use once there but it would take a while for Gorge to reach her.

Upon seeing the rampaging werewolf, she froze. Not even a half-orc, let alone a full orc would be stupid enough to attack something like that head-on. But it did look wounded. "Think think..." She muttered looking around. It was busy mangling the corpse of a dead man. Adjusting her grip on the weapons, she started for the massive beast. "Over here." She yelled. Kicking a rock up into the air before propelling it at the beast. She knew it wouldn't hurt it. At the very least she hoped to get its attention. If she could keep its focus then maybe that would give others time to escape or for backup to arrive. After all she would be a more worthy opponent than some half-trained guard. With any luck, she could hold the monster's attention until everyone figured out what they were doing.

Name: Megir II Location: Kaladorei II With: everyone it seems Thorin II Doing: fighting​

MECYstU.jpg
With the distraction of the entryway exploding and the appearance of the metal monstrocity, few would have been able to notice as the fox girl vanished from her seat. Both men hoping to fight by her side or show off in her presence looking back to find her chair disappointingly empty.
Ciara crouched on the rooftop, eyes brightening from blue to luminous violet as she examined streets below. Large furred ears popping up from her head as she hears another scream. Death hung in the air, the smell blood so thick she could practically taste it. Shivers ran through her and she wrapped her arms around herself as she looked up at the rising moon. It's pale light reflected her eyes, her hair turning from black to snow white starting from the roots and spreading out like ice down to the tips. Four fluffy white tails materializing behind her, swishing slowly and giving off sparks of magic as they rubbed against each other a grin cracking along the kitsune's face and showing off small pointed fangs just before the fox mask is pulled down over it.

"Let the show begin." She looks down as she hears a man shout from a window below her and throw something at a large black furred beast. A werewolf? How very exciting. Taking a deep breath she focused on the body of the poor fool the beast was savaging. She lifts both arms, one point at the corpse in the wolf's mouth, and another at the body of a soldier who had lost its legs nearby. She could hear Megir below, trying to catch its attention. That wouldn't do, it would be far faster than her. Ciara began to move her fingers, the bodies in turn flopping like puppets on loose strings. The boy with his head in the beast's mouth would wrap his arms around the creatures neck and his legs around its waist. The body at the werewolf's feet wrapping both arms around one of the werewolf's legs. She was no necromancer. She couldn't control sprits, or make bodies move on their own, but she had used her magic to put on puppet shows for the local children. Dead men were not so different. They wouldn't have a strong grip, more just flop limbs against the beast, but she was relying more on the shock and annoyance value. She knew others were around, perhaps one or two of them would have a chance at a free shot, or a chance to get away.

Both corpses grow wide unnatural smiles on their dead mangled faces, the one on the ground crooking its head up at a very broken angle to look at the werewolf who had killed him. Ciara opened her mouth and the voice of a giggling young girl emanated from both bodies at the same time
"Won't you play with us more? We want to play."

Name: Ciara Location: Roof of the inn at Kaladorei With: Lots of people Doing: Having fun Theme: Jester's Playground

Last edited:
1613533578770.pngNate almost jumped out of his boots when a whole golem broke in the tavern. He stared at it in sheer surprise, and when he turned back to Ciara she was gone, leaving him even more lost. His newfound rival was standing up, and soon enough there were two undead creatures helping around him. The half orc had been so quick to react, just running outside ! What a crazily frequented inn he thought, and wondered if the monster had any idea where he had just laid paw. Elre had been quick to stand, and to take off, now using his wings to follow Nate around at head level with a worried face. They hurried toward the street as Stodan seemed to care about the situation in there.

" El you fly around and help whoever you can, I'll try to tame the beast !"
" I'm on it !"

The two barely exchanged, each one focused on their own task now. Elre flew off as soon as they got out of the inn, taking some altitude to better grasp the situation. What a situation it was, dead, corpses everywhere. It was easy, from up there, to trace back where the beast came from. Elre flew in this direction, hoping he would spot anything that looked like a potential survivor, and not just more dismembered flesh. If she didn't move further he would soon enough find Truri.

Nate was short behind the half orc. She had been quicker to react at the very first, and faster on her way to the beast, but soon enough he stopped at at good 100ft from her and the creature. Right as he got ready he could witness the bold move from Megir, who actually tried to get the beast's attention ? That was good he thought, the one thing he needed the most would be someone to occupy their enemy while he could prepare his next move. First he took a good look at the beast. It was tall, slightly wounded already, and clearly in a fenzy, this would not be a piece of cake and one thing was for sure, if it got to him he would be history.

It didn't take him long to decide what to do, and with that, he got to it. " Hey you... You can keep it busy for a while ?" He asked Megir from behind as he got into position. For a few seconds, he was distracted as a childish voice echoed through the street, and from where it came Nate witnessed a perfectly disgusting show. He thought... He knew this had to be someone's magic, but he also knew there was a more pressing matter to deal with. His eyes locked on the beast once more.

Nate rose both his hands to chest level, arms both in front and directed at the beast. He started incanting, muttering words that resonated deep to one's ear as a blue light came from the floor around him in the pattern of a few concentric circles, various geometric figures and runes. His eye shone a bit as his body infused with magic. He didn't say much, a few words and the magic went on.

Around the Werewolf, taking the whole width of the street and a good 80 feet each way, the temperature dropped and a thin mist rose up in the air. Thin for now, as in a matter of seconds, one could realize it was getting thicker. Everything within its touch would instantly start to freeze, ice forming around the walls, corpses, and hopefully on the Monster itself. The icy mist had a slow start, but would someone remain in it for too long, the trap would be almost certain. Ice would form around one's body, everywhere, and while moving around would be enough to break the new ice around one's joints at first, it would just keep forming, adding to their weight and getting harder to break down.

Nate's goal was mostly to slow the beast down. Would he stay long enough, they might manage to get it in check, but even if it just jumped on the roofs, at least this meant people in the street would be safe for a while.

1613533621761.png
Name: Nate Location: Street of Kaladorei With: Ciara, Stodan, Megir, maybe Thorin, The Werewolf. Doing: Casting and then observing. Theme: Through the fire and flames.
Elre: In the air above town, flying toward Truri.
( and that's a -10 for the ice mist. Mana:90)

Ace Cream Ace Cream
@everyoneelse:D

Last edited:
Location: Kaladorei With: everyone Doing: death, destruction and carnage Theme: dragula

NtXdiV8.jpg
The rock was a surprise. If it had hit anything other than the side of his face, the Beast probably wouldn't have even noticed it in its preoccupation with its latest victim. It struck him with a harmless THUD that caused him to stop shaking the corpse with gore dripping from his muzzle and look up at the orc as if she had walked up and tapped him on the shoulder. She didn't look like much, but he recognized the gesture as an attempt at a challenge- and he wasn't about to pass that up. In its heightened state of being on the hunt, the Beast was keenly aware of the multiple creatures that were approaching it, but it didn't care. The more the merrier. In fact, a nightmarish grin formed around the razor-sharp teeth in his mouth as he squared up with the orc in preparation to charge.

The fact that corpses shouldn't be capable of moving or talking didn't register to the Beast, but as the bodies surrounding began to move and cling to him, they did manage to steal a moment of distraction. He gave an annoyed snort before ripping them apart as if swatting away a bug. The sticky stuff on his back was beginning to harden, but that too proved to be mostly just an annoyance as he reared up on his hind legs and shattered the substance with a roar toward the full moon. As the seconds passed, the wound in his side was now almost completely healed over.

Impatient to kill, the Beast charged its challenger, his speed only slightly affected by the mist forming in the air. Each panted exhale formed a cloud of steam with his breath in the cold as he set his sights on the she-orc, launching himself at her to tackle her to the ground with open jaws aimed for her throat.

Even in the full moonlight, the dull metal of the band around the Beast's neck was almost impossible to see beneath his coarse fur and coat of fresh blood. But to those who were capable of sensing it, its powerful magic would stand out like a radiant light in the darkness.

Ace Cream Ace Cream

Thorin Quickfeet
full

Kaladorei / Tackle! / Everyone

"What a gruesome sight!" Thorinn commented at the carnage on the way there. It was easy to tell the source of the chaos and soon Thorinn and a few others were in front of the beast. A werewolf. It was the first time Thorin ever see one so he just whistled in amazement. Ah wait, he should be trying to defeat the monster, not admiring them.

Truthfully, Thorinn might wants to talk with the werewolf if only he wasn't in such a frenzied state. No, the goblin didn't support killing citizens for whatever they're trying to achieve but as fellow species who oftenly mistaken as 'monster' Thorinn felt like he wanted to hear the story from the other side's... Such a shame now they had no choice but to fight.

"Kindle, charge!" The golem run towards the werewolf who was charging an orc. The hulking metal started slow but as it started to run the momentum generated turned it into a terrifying battering ram. The golem lacked the finesse in its attack so if Megir didn't react quick she would be tackled by the golem along with the werewolf!

Squee Squee Yhmera Yhmera

Stodan Magnus, with everyone fighting the wolf, town of Kaladorei; outside. The skeleton dance

Walking out of the inn, his lips pursed together as he scanned the carnage. The souls of the dead begged to be ushered on. The screams of the living to help those who had been slain or to save themselves from death echoing all around. "Fear not death." Stodan whispered. "For if you hear my words, it is not your time yet."

The corpses moving around the wolf pulled out an uncharacteristic growl. His entire demeanor shifted. Death wasn't a game to him, not taking this lightly. The goofy man scared of everything was gone. In his place was a man who oozed an unearthly aura as the lingering souls flocked to him.

Megir was already facing the monster head on. The golem plowing into it as well. Nate seemed to have some strange mist forming around them all. Ciara wasn't spotted but like the marsh he was sure she was being helpful. So what to do? Where to start?

After taking a second to assess what was going on, he knew what actions to take. Stodan made a sign in the air as he chanted softly. His eyes turning an deathly pale color. The bones and claws that decorated Megir's outfit hummed with energy as they become a shield for her. Like a second layer of armor, trying to protect her from the icy mist she stood in with the wolf. It wouldn't help her with physical attacks but it would keep her safe from magical ones.

LuvDragon LuvDragon

Last edited:
duskwalker3.jpgTaneras Aldon
Interaction: Squee Squee , Ace Cream Ace Cream , Yhmera Yhmera , Car54 Car54 , ThomasYeagger ThomasYeagger , XtaticSoda XtaticSoda , LuvDragon LuvDragon (Basically everyone in the RP. ._.)
Theme: Doctor Who!

Taneras flew outside, zooming through the wide open door of the tavern. Once outside, he skidded to a halt, and surveyed the scene.

Chaos, indeed. The werewolf dominated the scene, covered in a whitish mist that made out the world around it slightly blurry. There were definitely smaller shapes around the werewolf, though between the darkness, mist, and general chaos, Taneras could not figure out for the life of him what they were. However, what he could see was that there was a half orc (obviously not a real orc, because Orcs are far bigger than their half-kin, and also because of the barrier. Duh) facing down the maw of the charging werewolf, with a golem ramming itself onto said werewolf, probably to knock its path off course. Behind the orc stood a smaller man, obviously casting a spell. The mist around him... Wait.

He was the one causing the mist. And...

Tanah darted in and swiped at the freezing cold mist. Water. Tanah felt a grin rise. Oh yeah. It was all coming together. He quickly rummaged around his satchel, and grabbed out a bag, opening it to make sure that it had what he wanted. The white, grainy powder of salt greeted his eyes.

Ohhh yeah. It was all coming together.

He quickly made a motion with his hands, throwing out the salt in a spread so that it mingled with the mix. Now, all that was left was...

"Someone get some lightning in that mist!"
1613605334344.png
After screaming off that nice little tidbit, Tanah backed away, and rummaged around his satched. Out of the first holster snapped out his haste potion. He needed to get the half-orc and golem out of there before the hopefully potential lightning fried them. He flung his arm back in preparation to give a whopper of a throw.... and his hand came back empty. He gave a quick doubletake, before glancing back behind him. Yeah, there was the haste potion flying in the air towards the roof of the tavern. Well, damn. Tanah's shoulders sagged. Well, there was a waste of a perfectly good- and expensive- potion mix. He rummaged through his satchel again, this time pulling out a potion of Reduce Size. This werewolf was huge. Maybe it would do it some good if it wasn't so large and menacing, and ready to absolutely run over anyone it wanted to. He readied another throw, making sure that he didn't lose this one. He aimed... and threw.

And hopefully, the tanglegoo potion should be solidified now, especially with the freezing mist allowing for it to, well, freeze faster. Meanwhile, Asteri decided to take her own initiative. She finally got off her legs and started floating off the ground, lazily making her way to the fight. She took her sweet time, understanding that the mist would be bad for her; best to wait it out before making her move.​

Last edited:
Truri
{ With: Now sure } { Location: Kaladorei } { Theme: Oceandeep }​

full

Truri didn't make it to the fight. Most likely it was for the better since she really wasn't a fighter. There were just too many wounded. Her heart ached for them all. "Okay. Okay. I can do this." She muttered, reassuring herself that she had this. Light blue eyes danced all about as she tried to come up with a plan. Strands of long white hair starting to work their way free from a thick braid that went down to the small of her back. There was one spell she knew but it would leave her weak. Maybe too weak with the number of people that were about.

As she tried to make up her mind as a small fairy came into view. It was the first time she saw another fey creature in these lands. Maybe this was a sign. Fairies were known for being playful and even causing a bit of mischief. But in general, there were good creatures and might be willing to help. Maybe. "Fairy, I need your help." Her eyes looked around as she took a deep breath, trying to fortify her resolve. "Help me find a place to hide. Please? After I sing my song?" She asked. If she could trust anyone in this town surely it would be a fairy. Really Truri had no one else to ask or trust. She just didn't want to be out and about if she had to shift back into her true form.

Swallowing hard, she clasped her hands and started to sing. She sang as loud as she could. There was magic in that song. It charged the hair and hummed with the essence of life itself. Too bad she couldn't bring back the dead. But this would be enough for now. All thought this spell had to be worked through a song, she still had to see the person she was healing. Everyone injured within view would start to feel the effects. Limbs that weren't fully severed started to reattach. Deep wounds stopped bleeding and started to close some. She couldn't fully heal the masses. But she could ensure they were stable and no more would be on death's door. They would still need work and parching. up. It didn't mean they were perfectly fine. It just meant that they were better off than before.

As the song stopped her body shook. Tired from the huge use of energy it took to sing her song, pouring her magic into the spell. Healing that much at once would take its toll on anyone. Dragon or not. There was no way she could hold this form for much long. And the fear of being spotted if she shifted was almost paralyzing. "P-Please fairy. Any place to hide." She begged the little blue-haired creature. Hoping the fairy would be on her side and know if a good hiding place he could lead her to. Not thinking he could be just as new to the town as she was.

[ OOC- Squee Squee or Yhmera Yhmera (But I think we said Yhmera) ]

full

It all seemed to happen at once. She stepped up to try and keep the wolf busy so others could take him out. The wolf however moved with a velocity that made it hard to keep up with. Just as it's jaws seemed like they would snap closed on her the golem came barreling through. Reacting to one was hard but now she had both to attend to. With a flick of her wrist she dropped her hand ax. It clanked against the cobblestone that made up the walkways and streets. Landing slightly behind her as she did a one handed back flip to dodge both the wolf and golem. Her pumpkin hair flying around her as she moved. It was enough to make her wish she still had her braids in. As she came back up on her feet, Megir picked up the ax once more. She now stood just at the edge of the mist that was starting to slow her down.

Before she could do anything her adornment of bones started to warm a degree. It was then that she realized the mist was loosing it's affect on her. Had a spell been cast on her? It was protection of some type anyways. Before she could charge forwards something else was added to the mist. She didn't know what it was but it couldn't be good for her or anyone else still in the mist. But the wolf couldn't be allowed to leave. "Tch!"

Most of her weight was on her back left foot. It was also the left hand that held the sword. Keeping the ax held up to block some, she struck out with the left hand for a left jag. Her hand firmly wrapped around the hilt as she thrust the short sword forward, hoping to catch some of the wolfs flesh. It was only as her left leg and hip twisted with the jag did she realize she had been hurt at some point. Somewhere between the wolf's attack and the golem charging. It had missed her throat but there was a gash across the left shoulder. It wasn't until twisted and jabbed that she truly felt it. Not that she was going to let it stop her. Megir would hold her ground until the thing was dead or subdue. She just hoped someone would do something fast.

Name: Megir II Location: Kaladorei II With: everyone it seems II Doing: fighting​

Location: Kaladorei With: everyone Doing: death, destruction and carnage Theme: dragula

NtXdiV8.jpg
The Beast's open maw had been so close to the she-orc, it could practically taste her scent in the air between them. But before he could land on her, something large and heavy plowed into him. The breath was driven from his lungs as the Beast was slammed hard, crashing into the wall of a building and almost bringing it down. Roaring in rage, the Beast lashed out at the golem, its massive claws tearing into the metal armor of the giant machine. Oblivious to the magic affects accumulating around it, the ice and remains of the hardened goo were beginning to slow its steps making it easier for the shrinking potion to hit him while he mauled the golem. It didn't even seem to notice that it was starting to get smaller, slowly shrinking down to around 7 feet- it was however getting bored with the machine; it wasn't bleeding.

A wolf ear swiveled Megir's direction as she approached, feral eyes following quick behind as the Beast locked on to the she-orc just as she moved in with her sword. With uncanny speed, it- found its foot refused to move out of the ice, almost causing him to lose his balance as the sword pierced his flank. He roared in pain and rage, claws slashing at the she-orc but missing her by a fraction of an inch as he found his movements restricted. Now he was getting pissed. Flailing and thrashing his limbs, he tore off the last of the hardened goo and shattered the ice like glass as he ripped his legs free. The blood that had been spilling from the stab wound was already slowing to a stop, the gash in his flesh gradually starting to pull closed. The smell of the she-orc's blood only spurred him on, his claws raising to slash at her once more.

MECYstU.jpg
Ciara crouched in growing impatience on the rooftops. The whole thing had seemed so spectacular when it started, but that was like a whole ten seconds ago, and nothing had really progressed all that much. The werewolf in its present state was no better than a rampaging beast. She couldn't play pranks on it, and it had no sense of humor. Where is the fun in fighting something like that? She watched as everyone threw minions and golems and magic around but none of that was going to actually do any lasting damage. More like to just piss the thing off, which pissed her off.

With a sigh she pulled a silver ceremonial tanto from the sheath across her lower back. An arrow or two would be far more appreciated, or even a sword. This was not a blade she'd had forged and spent a fortnight enchanting to be used in such a brutish manner. It was meant for rituals and sacrifices. The only reason she had it made with silver was for the metal's high resonance with magic. Besides it isn't as though it would kill the beast, even if she did land a good blow. More likely to make her its main target, which would be a total pain. The others would be fine without it, right? She could just sit up here safely and throw some enchantments onto her allies and no one would think any worse of her. But even after that golem had barreled into the werewolf, it hadn't held its attention. The dumb beast seemed set on Megir, who she still owed a debt. What a pain. At least it was cool now, with this mist causing ice to gather around everything and leaving a chill in the air. She was a child of winter after all. It reminded her of home back in the fae wilds. The ice itself not seeming to do much more than gather a light dusting of frost along her skin.

Ciara's hand shot out on reflex, grabbing a small vial that had somehow made it within her range of vision. She recognized it with a smirk and downed it immediately. Suddenly the world slowed down around her as her perceptions and reflexes were magically cranked up. Whats life without a bit of whimsy? She lept off the top of the roof, one hand going to her chest as she cast a spell that wrapped the nights darkness around her, masking her form as nothing more than a silent shadow descending from the blackness of the sky. That the werewolf was so intent on the half-orc had a rather lovely silver-lining. Ciara was directly above them both.

Dropping in a sneak attack to drive her blade down between the creature's wide shoulders. Sure she could have aimed for the neck, but she hadn't lived this long by being greedy. Regardless of if the silver actually manages to bite into the werewolf, she would make a hasty withdrawal, either leaping off the monster's back if she lands the hit, or just ice-skating backwards across the frozen ground. Thankfully she had heard the man's shout about using electricity, and suppressed the lightning enchantments on the blade. She had a feeling there could be a rather explosive reaction she was not keen on being in the middle of.

Name: Ciara Location: Roof of the inn at Kaladorei With: Lots of people Doing: Having fun Theme: Jester's Playground

1613670097710.pngAfter his initial spell, Nate had been preparing to try something else but he wanted to see how things would go first. The she orc was bold enough to pick up a fight with the beast, which was good for him, but also meant he might have to help her get the ice off. But then his newfound rival arrived from the inn, and did something to the orc. It was easy for Nate to realize his spell had no more effect on her, another good thing !

Salt flew into the mist then, so many things were happening all at once ! This monster might just have picked the wrong town he thought again. The human asked for magic to be used, which had Nate let out a sarcastic chuckle. " That was coming anyway !" As he locked back onto his target he could just witness the faint shape of a woman striking the beast and bailing out as quickly as she leapt in. Just how many capable fighters were there that he should be wary not to strike ?

A zap ? No, the beast was tough, a charging golem barely bothered it for as while so whatever this powder did, it was best not to rely on it alone, and prepare a good strike. Once more Nate rose his hands, one in front of him and one above, pointed at the sky." In 10 seconds, all you get away from it !" He yelled toward Megir. He canted new words, this time a bright, yellowish light emanating from him. 10 seconds could be quite long in such a fight, he hoped the ice and now the help of this Golem would allow this orc to hold tight for long enough. There was no way the werewolf could just walk away from what was coming. As he started incanting, the sky roared and growled, the sound of thunder echoed in the area, but no strike yet, as if it was charging. At each word the sounds came from closer, and they became louder.

Away from this, Elre had been trying to spot anyone needing his help. Eventually he found this woman who seemed to be attending to the wounded as well. He flew to her as she clearly was calling for help. As she asked for a hiding place, Elre's face made it obvious he had no idea what to do or say. After she sang ? Was she going mad from the panic ? The fairy understood as Truri sang, her words seemingly spraying a healing magic toward those around. He thought hard about this, where to go... where to go...

When the song was over, Truri could barely move. Elre understood such a spell would tire the caster and her need for a place to hide was clear now. He flew to her shoulder, holding onto her clothes to sit there and laid a hand on her neck. As they made contact, the bard would feel strength infusing through her body from Elre's hand. That was no supernatural strength, but it would help Truri walk or even jog for a short amount of time, drawing stamina from Elre's magic directly.
1613670132071.png"Come on, we'll go to the inn I came from, I think they had a safe place underground or something ! This way !" The fairy pointed to where he came from, urging Truri to follow his directions, the longer she'd draw strength from him, the more energy he lost.

Name: Nate Location: Street of Kaladorei With: Ciara, Stodan, Megir, Thorin, Koran . Doing: Casting a lightning strike. Theme: Another silly pun. ( Nate's Mana 90)
Elre: With Tulri, helping her with reinvigorating touch. (Elre's mana: 90)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back