• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Khrona Tensei

"Nothing Is Ever A Waste Until You Give Up On It."
The air was already tense, the plain, open field with a few trees in it lush and green. The planet was empty -- the universe, for the matter -- to prevent any supernatural casualties, because the scale of what was to come could become intense.

A Dimension Gate -- which was a transitional portal from the world known as 'The Veritas' -- opened up in the open field, a strange, but powerful man stepping out black boot first from it. His clothes were as dark as the night and skintight, with a distinguishing feature being a soul flickering as the buckle of his belt. Donning a large black jacket, the man of shifting colored crystalline hair that fell over one of his crystal blue eyes stood in the open field. The Dimension Gate closed behind him as he awaited an opponent.

"I Am Khrona Tensei," said the man, "And I'm Looking For Someone... Really Strong." His voice was somewhat deadpan and dreary, as was the look in his eye -- like he was eternally tired -- but the aura he exuded and contained around himself spoke differently. "Please Be Nice To Me." Though talking to no one, he hoped anyone would hear and comply.

9CCDB2B0-0012-44EF-A2AF-9C75D9F56992.jpegFrom the distance, What seemed to be a man looked around panickingly. From what could be judged, the man might’ve come from the medieval era, Wearing a dragon scaled chest-piece and fauld around his belt, each individual scale shined in the light of a dark navy blue color. His hair slicked back in his natural blackened color, uncomplimentary to his pale white skin. His eyes glowed yellow, his pupils in slits like a cat, while the blackened chain mail continued down his arms and clanged together as he moved. His boots were a dark sienna brown, but stained around the tips and reeking of blood.

”Where am I!?” The man spoke in a panic, Summoning a black dragon gauntlet with a blood red gem on the back of the palm in his right, while a gold with a violet gem appeared on his left, from the mans left hand spawned a sword made of flesh and bone with only the blade being remotely made of metal, in the center of the sword was a singular unblinking eye.

The mans black scarf looked to be ancient, several rips appearing on the scrap of cloth as his pauldrons looked faded and worn. The man looked over to Khrona, aiming the blade at him and shouting “Identify yourself mortal!” Upon closer inspection, one would notice a pair of fangs within the ancient mans mouth.

"Mortal?" Khrona nearly laughed, "I Haven't Been Mortal Since The Day I Was Born..." A light giggle escaped his lips as he shook his head. "You'll Find Out What I Am Soon Enough. Let's Just Start With A Name, Huh?" Khrona tilted his head to the side, his crystalline hair taking on many shades of colors both known and unknown to the spectrum. "I Am Khrona Tensei," he said playfully, tilting his head to the other side, "Who Might You Be?" It had been a long time since Khrona hadn't used his psychic powers -- known as 'Psychodynatheos' -- to peer into the minds of others and extract information he wanted forcefully. "I Mean, I Could Look, Myself..." he stated, a small smile on his face, "... But That's Not Very Polite. I Had To Learn That Back When I Ran My Village As Its Leader." Good times, good times...

Khrona closed his eyes, his hair suddenly shifting to a solid lavender color before he crossed his arms in an X across his chest. "I Guess I'll Have To Show You What I Am, Now Won't I...?" Khrona's dreary voice carried in an echoing fashion, filling the field like surround sound. "... Let's Start With My First Form... My First Restriction..." To know what he was talking about, he would have to show this man what weight the name 'Khrona Tensei' carried.

It wasn't long before an echoing snoring could be heard throughout the field, as if Khrona had just gone to sleep... Standing up. Which, he did. Rising from the ground, his body stiffened and a crystalline cocoon of energy swaddled him like a child, giving him a bed to rest on.

7F0BB4F7-6962-4929-A6BC-7EDE63AA56F7.jpegAs the man stared Khrona down, He waited a while before finally answering “507...and what is your name?“ Five still had his weapon raised in defense, he was brought here out of nowhere, and he knew not whether this man was dangerous or not. Once khrona started speaking about what he was, Five looked at him in annoyance “I could give less of a fuck what you are.” He stated bluntly as the greatsword in his hand morphed into a one-handed long sword.

Five looked in awe at the cocoon of energy that was cradling Khrona before snapping back to reality “Hm, you can levitate yourself, so what? Tell me what I’m doing here and send me back, Or I’ll make you into my next meal..” He growled as he continued to stand in defiance against whatever this...thing was.

The gauntlet on fives right hand began to glow brightly as it spoke “Master...I would proceed with caution with your next words.” The one on the left began to glow as well as it spoke in a more feminine voice “Agreed, Our scanners indicate no normal life form of any dimension that we’ve traveled, caution is advised.”

The sleeping Khrona Tensei giggled in his head, which sent a powerful psychic wave throughout the field, coupled with his voice, speaking, 'You've Been Brought Here For A Battle. I Have Been Looking For Someone Who Can Match Blows With Me.' The facial expression of Khrona was completely asleep, meaning his entire speech was coming from his mind. 'To Warn You Now, I Am Psychic, Among Many Other Things, But You'll Find Out Just How Much Of What I Am As We Progress... If You Make It That Far, That Is.' Khrona's giggle could be heard echoing across the field again. 'No One Has Made It To My True Form In All Of History; My Thirteenth Restriction,' Khrona explained mentally. 'I Have Thirteen Forms That Restrict All Of My Power, And My First Form Restricts Me To Utilizing Only My Psychic Power. If You Cannot Best My First Form, You Won't Even Be Able To Dream Of Seeing My Last.'

Khrona knew that he would have to take to the offensive first, despite how he wasn't the type to. He was normally a peace-loving, peace-seeking individual from his own dimension he created -- the Veritas. However, when it came time to battle, he was vicious.

Whilst in a meditative state, Khrona lobbed a weak psionic force from his mind at the one named 507, bearing the words, 'Nice To Meet You,' in the blast. The psychic maintained a certain distance from 507, as he was curious about that shapeshifting blade he had. 'What Do We Have Here?' Khrona asked in another psionic force, which was weak, but strong enough to create a headache and general disorientation... As was the first one. If 507 could hear Khrona's words when he lobbed the psionic forces at him, then he'd probably be subject to headaches and disorientation rather quickly, unless his mind was resilient or he had some means to prevent the psychic power from affecting him. Khrona surely hoped that a weak, nameless attack with simple words to it wouldn't be enough to knock 507 off of his feet, or else this battle would be quite short.

FE2C0818-5D7D-4D66-A950-AF0106CFF5E6.jpeg507 scoffed at the psychic waves, yes, they were enough to shoot messages into fives head, but not enough to hurt him, after all, he was technically already dead and pain no longer concerned him. He only shrugged as he heard Khrona drone on and on about his first form “How about you bump it up a few forms? Cause that psychic crap your pulling? It’s not working pal, I’m already dead.” Five announced as he knocked on his own head to emphasize the point.

507 quickly rose his right arm into the air and from it shouted the voice from before “DEATH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!!” Then in a fiery explosion, Five’s whole body was encased in black dragon armor, the sword nowhere to be seen as he prepared himself for combat “This is my Balance Breaker, The Death Dragon scale mail, I want to see if you can back up the words of how powerful you are.”

The only thing that stuck out like a sore thumb was the Golden Gauntlet on fives left arm, but other than that, a new type of aura emanated from 507, one full of sorrow, anger, and pain. “I’ll show you the true power of the Twin Hell Dragons!” To which, he quickly propelled himself forward at lightning speeds, ready to deliver the first blow to khrona.

Khrona's mind sharpened, shown by a shining twinkle that appeared in the center of his head. 'You're A Dragon, Too?' Khrona questioned as he observed 507 shirk off the psychic waves, 'Well, If You Get To My Third Form, You'll See That I'm A Dragon, As Well...' Khrona could still read 507's thoughts outside of his head, for if he made any type of emanation, it could be psychically picked up on and translated into words in Khrona's own head. 'I Won't Hold Back This Time,' Khrona insisted as he floated up in the air, not moving his body.

Using a psychic technique known as 'Conversion', Khrona would mentally convert the energy from the explosion that happened once 507 summoned his armor into energy for himself, which was stored right where that shining light had flickered once before -- in the midst of Khrona's forehead. Without warning, a powerful concentrated beam of pure psychic force shot out of the middle of Khrona's head, powerful enough to knock the trees in the area down with its passing, and with enough force to penetrate heavy armor. With it came these words; 'I'm No Pushover.' The magnanimous light that came from the concentrated psychic force was blinding -- but only for a moment -- and Khrona's psychic force was strong enough to at least halt 507 in his tracks, most likely, considering it was the converted power of an explosion concentrated into a psychic beam. Khrona held the beam with his mental strength, doing his best to keep 507 from advancing or from diverting the psychic beam.

Last edited:
93FC5D05-8916-4471-ACD9-F31ED950B9BC.jpeg“Divide!” The female voice from the golden gauntlet Shouted as the purple gem glowed, dividing the psionic energy enough to be tolerable to the armor that Five wore “Soul charged Boost!” The black gauntlet screamed as the gems on the rest of the armor glowed brightly. 507 was hoping to save divine dividing for last, but it seems this new opponent made it necessary for him to use it.

Continuing his assault upon the man, 507 delivered a soul boosted punch to the side of the mans face, if any bones had broken, a sickening crack and tear would be audibly heard from the sheer force of impact. “Cmon, I know you can do more than that!” 507 taunted as he nearly delivered a kick to the mans side.

The last thing that could be seen before the punch connected to the crystal that surrounded Khrona was the smile on his face, as his entire head -- and body, for that matter -- had disappeared, the crystal shell shattering upon the force of impact. 'Very Good...' Khrona's voice echoed ominously from all around, 'But I Am Psychic, You See, So...' Khrona suddenly appeared several feet behind 507, exuding a more powerful psychic force that had been Converted from the energy of the punch that broke his crystal after he used 'Teleportation'. '... I Can See And Do Things You Don't Know About.' The psychic force, more powerful than the beam, was able to literally crush 507 and slam him into the ground simultaneously.

'Hmhmhm...' the sleeping Khrona giggled, his body suddenly flickering and flashing all over the field. He was using his 'Polylocation' as well as 'Teleportation' simultaneously to create several different versions of himself randomly warping all around the field, each one pressing their psychic forces down upon 507.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back