• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Enzerubebii the void elfs diary

do not steal

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Fair note: This is just a story based on my blood elf Enzerubebii stormdancer. FYI the pics you will see are not mine unless i say. got it? GOOD)

NAME: Enzerubebii Stormdancer
CANON/OC: OC in World of Warcraft
RACE: Void elf (or blood elf if you want the horde version)
Jobs: Huntress:
  1. Beastmaster mode "Animals talk, sometimes to much but they tell better information then you idiots!"-Among the most gifted hunters, there are those who have from birth felt a profound bond with the creatures of the wild. Enzer is one of them. She is drawn to the perilous primal world, invigorated by its dangerous and untamed nature. Primitive landscape becomes a 2ed home. Ferocious predator becomes kin. Whether in the thrill of the hunt or the heat of battle, beast masters call forth a litany of vicious animals to overwhelm prey and gnaw at their enemies' will.Beast masters are noble savages, wandering the woods and communing with nature. The beastmaster is more at home with wild animals than sapient beings, able to call upon the forces of nature to help him. Most beastmasters are mercenaries,Few work for a faction.The beastmaster is a wilderness warrior who has developed an uncanny rapport with animals. Though truly fearsome in battle, the beastmaster can be quite gentle when dealing with creatures of the wild. A beastmaster typically travels with one or more animal companions such as hawks and bears who show incredible loyalty to their humanoid friend. Though a beastmaster prefers to spend his time in the wild with his animal companions, he is not averse to venturing into civilized lands when the need arises. As long as animals may be found where he travels, the beastmaster is at home.
    A beastmaster can use body language, vocalizations, and demeanor to improve the attitude of an animal (such as a bear or a giant lizard). The beastmaster may comprehend and communicate with animals and magical beasts.
    The beastmaster can grow claws and fangs or horns. In time they grow even longer and wicked than before.
    Add +1/3 on critical hit confirmation rolls made with firearms (maximum bonus of +5). This bonus does not stack with Critical Focus
  2. Markmen mode- "Call me short...one...more...time..." What ever you do if she called stormy off just to take off his spirit collar. you have only a 3 min head start. She is also a Marksmen. A warrior who has embraced firearms as her weapon of choice. Studying the techniques of the dwarves, these soldiers craft their own weapons and hone their aim until they are capable of incredible feats of speed and accuracy. maybe once or twice hurting herself if she sneezes. Marksmen learn to trust their instinctive ability with firearms to make incredibly skilled shots.Add +1/2 on critical hit confirmation rolls made while using that weapon (maximum bonus of +4). This bonus does not stack with Critical Focus
  3. Archeologist "You may think I'm a scholar, but I love a good brawl. Have you seen my fists let alone my record." "With every great discovery comes grave danger. The two walk hand in hand." "That artifact belongs in a museum you Skank!"
    As an archaeologist she want to learn about the long-lost and fallen cultures of the past by studying their remains-their bones, their ruins, their surviving masterworks, and their tombs.Basicly everything since she travels to the far corners of the world to root through crumbled cities and lost dungeons, digging in search of artifacts that might tell the stories of monarchs and high priests, wars and cataclysms.
  4. Tailor
  5. Skinner.
  6. Fisher
TITLE/RANK/NICKNAMES: Sargent Firecracker,Professor,Mrs Trigger happy,
HEIGHT: 4'11" (Due to her fathers experiments)
BUILD: lean yet athletic
HAIR: Her silky, straight, black hair is worn in a pony and some of her bangs cover her right eye and there are highlights
EYES: Blue
SKIN: light blue
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Scar on her left eye.
+1 Dexterity and +2 Intelligence
base land speed is 40 feet
Proficiencies: She is proficient with light and medium armor, and all simple and martial weapons, But her favorites are all crossbows,bows, and guns. But she does like smacking someone with a polearm every now and again.
Spatial Rift: Tear a rift in space. Reactivate this ability to teleport through the rift. 30 yd range. 3 min cooldown.
Spatial Rift: Rip a hole in space and time, transporting you to the targeted location.
Racial Passives:
Chill of Night: Reduces Shadow damage taken by 1%.
Entropic Embrace: Your abilities have a chance to empower you with the essence of the Void. Entropic Embrace increases damage and healing by 5% for 12 sec. It has a 33% proc chance with 60 seconds internal cooldown.
Ethereal Connection: Reduces the cost of Void Storage and Transmogrification by 50%
Preternatural Calm: Your spell casts are not delayed by taking damage.
Speaks: Orcish and Elvish, Common, Draconic(from lapis), Gnoll (cause their technicly animals), Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan, Undercommon, and Zandali.

As a beast master, Enzerubebii stormdancer is a wilderness warrior who is able to call forth the creatures of the forest to serve her in times of need and bond with them. Some call her a noble savage, since she is either wandering the world and communing with nature, members of the Explorers League, with Druids in various guilds,Her own guild of misfits Dynasty Legacy, OR chewing someone out that she needs info from, calling her short or both.You don't wanna be the person that did both. She is more at home with wild animals than being around most people who tease her,Except her mother and Anduin, she is actually fine with his teasing cause back during the burning crusades when she was 113 and he was 13 they teased each other like normal juveniles. Him calling her a shorty elf and her calling him Andy in wonderland cause he was so curious on why she was not 6 feet tall like other elves he seen with a side of a punch to the shoulder.Most beast masters are mercenaries, but a few work solely for a kingdom.In Enzer's case she is a mercenary cause her guild only cares about finding information on magical things to locate and putting them away safely, and solving the unsolvable. Though truly fearsome in battle being a bipolar pain in the sass to the horde and Alliance being a wild child, can be surprisingly quite gentle when dealing with creatures of the wild and Anduin. A beast master typically travels with one or more animal companions such as hawks and bears who show incredible loyalty to their Bipedal mortal friend. Enzer owns many but travels with 5. 6 if you count the corgi in her bag of holding. A wolf that was blessed by thorim named Stormy. He would have blue fur, a saber tooth wolf look to him and a lighting aura and yes he is collared with a heart shaped tag with her guild mark and he is VERY PROUD OF THAT TAG THANK YOU VERY MUCH.A undead hawk named XtraCrispy Lets say out of all the zombie beasts in wow that were not tamable.. Enzer tames this one...brings it home to her paladin mother and uses it to send letters on purpose just to imagine her mother squirm., A fel green core hound named Chomper,A lynx that married Anduins pet lion named Ruby, and A bat she rescued named Batti. She can summon all 5 of them with magical whistles. She also has many other pets. A cat of the arcane kind named scribbles for one. Though a beast master prefers to spend their time in the wild with their animal companions, she’s not averse to venturing into civilized lands when the need arises.Like visiting her mother. As long as animals may be found where she travels, she is at home.Intelligent with some things, suspicious of people that seem too friendly,or she smells asshole on you(If wondering think AXE on overload..ya), manipulative to get what she wants to finish her assignments, sensual,secretive about her past unless you gained her trust, Creative with words and combat and deep in her art and poetry, She can use body language, vocalizations, and demeanor to guess the attitude of an animal or human.It kinda doesn’t work all the time as she can comprehend and communicate with animals and magical beasts.Doesn’t work all the time with corrupted or sick ones that had succumb to their illness and at that point she has to end their pain. Enzer can see right through to your real motives and weakness. However, she is ruled by her own thoughts and emotions, sometimes too much. As she cannot escape the despair within her soul of becoming insane from her father’s experiments in the past and hurting someone she cares about.Born in a elven village to a paladin and a warlock.Her stuck up older brother, a mage mage called Devon said she was crazy. So she began training since the Scourge incident with her father's betrayal.What her father did was take some of the poor girl’s sanity for an experiment.Lets say it involved fel blood transfusions.When she got strong enough She was training with her mother during the wars of the buring crusades and the light crusade against the Lich king.That was when she became close friends with Anduin Wynn and they secretly fell in love. They knew not to tell their parents till they were old enough to make their own choices or if they were forced into an arranged marriage use each other as a scape goat..better to marry a friend then a stranger right? So when she was summoned by the explorers league to find the mental pendants.They made a song to sing to fulfill their promise. She was gone for almost 4 years. Maybe more.The explorers leauge felt responsible. When she returned..people noticed she wasn’t the same around some people.It was only recently she appeared in Stormwind to fufuill a promise.

Jeez how long as it been since I wandered Stormwind? I thought as i scanned the area for guards. Yes i heard Sylvannas was in charge now...that my teacher Voljin is dead...and what my Auntie had done..it has been many years..i was only here to return a buckle but with all this news..i knew i had to cut a cord. And during a time when theirs a party. I still hate Jaina cause she calls me a rotten apple. I did my usual tactic by slipping into the boat to northrend and slipping onto port Weariing a human disguise and a dress that was obsidian black and hello kitty pink. I honestly hate dresses but this was a special occasion. Then i was in shackles by a man that was tempted to kill me.Untill...

Genn: Name..
Enzer: E-Enzerubebii Stormdancer…

Genn was a tad shocked seeing the Elf Anduin talked about was me..yet i matched the profile.. My awkwardness around strangers..my short height for an elf.. The obsidian hair that glows a mix of red and blue in the sun and the Peridot green eyes. He then lead me to the starlight ball where i felt pity and sick cause all these women were trying to win anduin for money or be a trophy wife.. Thats not what he wants..Anduin walked over excited and curious. He came over but stays neat the lion on his throne that had its mouth shut and had its hand near a button.

Anduin: let her go Genn,if it is who i think it is we can call off this ball..i made a promise

Anduin looked me dead in the eyes. I looked at him and as i was uncuffed i took out a soulmate stone. They were stones enchanted to be a star when put together. I took a breath and i sang a piece of our song when we were small it was the only way to activate the memories in the stone. The secret ones..the memories started with us teasing. And then making good nicknames..me being called Wild lioness and him light lion.. Then as i sang our secret..or at least my half about my crush appear with all my insecurities about not being perfect.
Enzer: In a perfect world...one nobody ever knows...we would never need to face the world alone…

I look up at Anduin with the same look years ago heart strung and slightly desperate for an answer..

Enzer: THEY CAN HAVE THE WORLD!..W-we can create our own….i mayy not be brave as you...strong like your guardian Genn...or smart as Jaina….but somewhere in my secret heart… i know…

Then it appeared… my secret..all the times i hovered stormwind just to see him during the crusades.. The letters i wrrote..

Enzer: Love will find a way..Anywhere ill go...im home...if you are there beside me.Like night..turning into day...somehow...some way we will make this come true..now that i found you..love will find a way…

Anduin pressed it and took out a box from the lions mouth and looked at me. He smiled.

Anduin: Youre wrong...i am not as brave as you. Thought i was...I was so afraid when The Explorers League said they lost you..I had months without sleep..

Then he began to sing..he was a tad rusty...but he remembered.

Anduin: but love was never wrong...and so my love never died…

Suitor 1: no
Suitor 2: this cant be happening

Anduin: There is a perfect world that shines in your eyes..

And as we sang the stones glowed showing everyone our secret. The times when we would sneak out to meet. The times when i had to joust train and purposely sneak to his side to sneak a kiss on his cheek only for him to do the same the ONLY people that knew were his father and my mother. After that, Saving him from a naga ruining the damn party, and me twisting my ankle i was allowed to stay for the night and help.And they even agreed to help purify me of my dads fel magic. they said it would be a bit painful.
That...was...an understatement.

Last edited:
part one
Chapter 2: Wicker
Holy Gucomole with a side of of fish tacos the last assignment was alot of work! Ok Taliea the canary did say this was a very hot mess.First the jail breakout..nothing new there but i will give credit on their craftmanship that it was well built, Going to save the children..then getting info on the weapons.. Being a pirate temporally..proving our case..THEN THAT WENCH OF A PIRATE LEAVING! At least Kathriene Proudmore believes us now and kinda regrets exiling her daughter Jaina..ok ill admit i feel only a smidge of pity for her..A SMIDGE!..After Matthias giving me the basic boredom of “As one of the new commanders and chosen queen i have to help blah blah blah”I might pay Freehold a visit and cause a riot or three later.I kissed Anduin on the cheek not only because he remembered our charm bracelet adventures but just to see him embaressed in public I went to the marketplace.For now I have to pay a visit to Drustvar due to not only checking on the house but for some chores. I had to find a quill sharp enough for a needle and skin for some scales. Not yours Lapis and Lazuli! Anopther scaley beast. Picky customers be picky.On my way there I bumped into Sausage maker Thomas Roland. He told me his buddies and workers were turned into pigs and tied up, awaiting pocessing, by wicker people. And Richard, the Butcher, turned insane, so he's still processing the pigs into sausage mindlessly.Oh boy.This guy was lucky i believed him. I heard worse..
So I go and kill some of these wicker creatures, free the "pigs" that were previously human workers cause they still wear goggles, or belts, or hats, etc.and kill Richard who was surrounded by a dark blue aura that gave me the CREEPS. I also find a pig fetish, which I grossly brought to Thomas. With the idea they were connected I tossed the gross fucker into the campfire to burn it, and the "pigs" turned back into humans.The guy from fallhaven will get his sausages and I just saved Kul Tiras' sausage market. Stormy was a good boy and got some free samples.The sausage makers loved Stormy.Mostly because Stormy didnt eat them.He would eat a piece and only spit it out if their was to much lard. Eventually we had to leave but they did promise a discount if i bring him back.When i got to Fallhaven somthing was off.And by off as in all the people are sort of frozen in place.I go to Mayor White who looks like he was putting a note and see that he is still technically breathing, but he does not move. Even when my new friend Prof Wormwood was on his head.Silly owl.There's also the same strange,dark blue aura surrounding him and everyone else.I take Wormwood off the Mayor and look at the note.The Mayor had just declared a curfew, that all villagers were to return to their homes before sundown, and that the people outside the bounds of the village had to look out for themselves as there had been a few recent reports of strange things happening in the woods. I walk to the odd wicker effigy in the center of the village I saw when I arrived, it has a Dark blue aura too.Almost black. I took a breath and tried to kick it only for it to push me away.
Enzer: Okay hard way it is..Why do some people...in this case a thing... Always pick the HARDWAY!
I noticed this was a witches doing alright and i had to nuke it. First things 1st. End the animals suffering. I read in the pig farmers books they all got a ‘malady’ that makes them agressive.Well stormy is having bacon for a while cause these pigs are cursed and showing 0 signs of rabies. Then rereading all the notes..They all point to a “kind and gentle” woman living outside of the village.As i calmly walk over i knock on her door.
Helena: Yes?
Enzer: Ah yes im sorry to bother you madam but im just a humble traveler and I was wondering if i can stay for a while till i recover?

The woman smiled when she saw my mark of the Emerald Eye.

Helena: Ah yes yes come on in! You must had traveled far. Where are you from?
Enzer: Silvermoon. Im actually a member of the explorers leauge.Left the Horde for personal reasons..I am the leader of the emerald eye.We love solving mysteries.I came here because the King...whom is also my boyfriend...long story..Told me to help out and there is a cool mystery here.

Helena caught intrest. She knew i know of valueable things.Also i almost giggled seeing her almost drop her teabags hearing me say “The king of Stormwinds girlfriend”
Helena Gentle: Ah!W-well i too heard about weird things happening of late, and since you are resting up i can tell you all you wish to know. Please have a seat at the table.

Ya know that look an animal gives that says “I told you not to do the thing.”?Stormy was giving that to me the moment i sat down and.. small wicker effigies activate. My ass was frozen in time like the other villagers. FUCK!

The woman lifts the illusion revealing she's the witch or at least one of many that cursed this place. As she leaves she says.
Helena: This village is mine. The Mother has willed it!

Pissed i squirmed and tried to get out.Then i saw the charm on my necklace. A golden lion with blue eyes nuzzling a Silvermoon Ruby Lynx with green eyes...and they were glowing..i chuckled..it was Anduin..
Enzer: You sneaky bastard.
The charm had a holy magic on it!Note to self: Feed him affection when i get off this island.When the spell was broken i went back to work. I find her spellbook, which details the ritual used to entrap all the villagers. Now im no warlock..but i did learn a few tips from a warlock friend Named Travis. It states that the main, bigger effigy at the center of the village is protected by smaller ones surrounding the town.
Enzer: Okay stormy i know your giving me that look but listen. We need to beat up some scarecrows..I know i never let you do this but mama making an acception..

As we walked to find them my senses were going off and i felt sadness...misery...so much pain...Even the wildlife surrounding the village is enthralled, they must be the "recently reported threats" mentioned in the Mayor's notice. I had no choice but to kill the bewitched wolves and other beasts, while destroying the three smaller effigies.
Eventually I also find the witch, who was in the process of corrupting more wildlife, Soo in my rage I kill her.0 FUCKING MERCY! And may had turned a blind eye to Stormy pissing and pooping on her corpse. Reap what ya sow.She had it coming. She mentioned interesting things like their power being ancient as fuck, and the existence of a coven.

With the effigies gone and the witch dead, the main effigy lost the energies that used to surround and protect it, and I destroy it. But doing that phases me temporarily into a dimension, and spawns a Deathcursed Terror. With no Stormy to protect me i used what i could and battled it.I kill it, and phased back to the normal world.Pounced by a relieved wolf. The Mayor, now freed, comes to me and I explained to him what happened. When he learns that I was seeking House Waycrest for aid, he tells me that he had just received a raven saying that Lord Waycrest's daughter, Lucille, was apprehended and taken to trial, for being a witch. OH HELLLLLLL NAW! I whistled my hearthhorse Hearth and Racehorse ran to reach them before they hang her because with all that I've learned and BEEN THROUGH it's OBVIOUS that she's innocent.

Chapter 3 OBJECTION
Hearth ran as fast as he could and the moment we got to hangman point i heard him.

Henry: Lucielle Waycrest! You stand here accused of witchcraft and inflicting a curse upon Fletchers Hollow.You are herby tried for

Someone who saw Hearth says

Farmer: CONSTABLE A STRANGER APPROACHES ON A HORSE MADE OF STONE!

You got to be shitting me.. This guy is THE CONTSABLE!Ok Enzy put your semi lady face on.

He took one look at me and glared.

Constable Henry: Ohh how i loathe interruptions. What is it mainlander?

And oh how i LOATHE your attitude bucko.

Enzer: My name is Enzerubebii Stormdancer.One of the ambassadors of Stormwind, Leader of the Emerald Eye and I wish to speak with the accused.Now..

Henry looked me up and down as i gave an annoyed look.Dude im only a snack to the King of Stormwind and your looks and age says dinosaur.

Henry: So you wish to speak with the accused?

I nodded

Enzer: Did i stutter?

Henry: No you didnt..I see no reason why not. Be quick about it, though. I will not have our trial delayed. This woman will answer for the fate of our village!

Bastard you are Soooo lucky i cant bitch slap your face right now so hard you go completely bald cause i have better things to do.

Enzer: It will be quick as need be..Constable…

Female Farmer: Look! Riders...Coming out of the woods!

Henry: MORE INTERUPTTIONS! BAH! WHAT IS IT THIS TIME!

I smiled hearing a man called Marshall Reade lash out but not the way i hoped.. Lucielle telling him to stand down much to my dismay but knew what she ment. Force is only used when nessasary.I whispered to Lucielle that were trying to save her.

Lucielle: By rescue do you mean cutting down these villagers as well?

Enzer: Well...no but if they piss me off...maybe...but they are pissing off your marshall more…

Lucielle: True...What is your name again adventurer?

Enzer: If i say Enzerubebii Stormdancer,leader of the Emerald Eye and Future Queen of Stormwind will you trust me?

Lucielle looked at me in shock and nodded. I smile and nod. She knew i was an ally.

Lucielle: Try to convince Reade to let this continue..you can be my lawer of sorts..

I nod and after much argueing between 2 hunters...we agreed to let this shit continue.As long as i shot some crows with off colored eyes and make a few traps for security reasons. As long as it shuts him the fuck up to let me do what im doing. So one at a time i asked 5 villagers “How would you kill a witch?” Oh my god these idiots. If these charms had the soulmate powers my momma told me about Anduin would be cringing just as much as meeee.

Villager 1: I've heard a witch's flesh is impervious to flame. That's why we hang them when they're found guilty!If you want to convince me, put a torch to her!

Um no...NEXT!

Villager 2: Back in the old days, we'd weigh them down and throw them into the river! If they resurfaced, we'd know they'd made an unholy pact and they'd get the noose! That's the only way to absolve a witch in my eyes!

Again no NEXT!

Villager 3: Well, my ma always told me that a witch could never cry no matter how hurt or sad they got. Miss Waycrest didn't cry one bit even after being told she would be put on trial. She must be a witch!

Villager 4: I heard a long time ago about a witch who lived in the swamps. Villagers found her out cause bloodflies wont go near her.

And the one that made me cringe the most..

Villager 5: I... I'm not sure...There is a rumor that a witch can never sick up since their belly is constantly emptied by the dark spirits living within her. I'm not sure how you could prove that though…

YEP this one made me cringe the most mostly cause it involves puke..and needles..and im scared of needles..Its a childhood thing okay?! So that led me to gather 3 tests.. 1 jar of botflies which were bad as they sounded.I looked like i had hives from eating moldy bread.Yay for allergy refferences! A juicy onion so juicy it makes me wanna cry...like holy crap...and 5 Intact Venom Glands from Shallows Saurolisk. Lucily i needed this guys for a request anyway. Their needles are sharp enough to sew for leatherworkers and Lapis needed some. Being a pro at venom extraction i was able to put the 6th gland in a jar for later...research after all..Then came the burden of proof. I didnt want to do it..we had no choice..First was the bites...both of us was bitten so much i cursed my Sindorei sweet blood.. Then after a while..as in one sweet villager gave me ointment we both cried over the onion..now the venom.She told me i didnt have to eat the gland..but i did it anyway. I had to suffer getting these...we suffer togeather getting this pain. I bit it and i quickly took a shot of booze..thinking it was the same as a cobra shot...oh man was i wrong.. I was puking up so bad..i KNEW anduin was in agony was was gonna demand where ive been! After those tests we were free to go...or so i thought...Henry being an ass needed more proof..It's obvious the constable won't be swayed until we discover what happened at Fletcher's Hollow. Lucielle knew very little-only that the village has been overrun by monstrous creatures. I agreed to go in her stead.I'm sure Marshal Reade will prevent the constable from harming her while im away.

Hearth couldn’t help but make a ‘small’ accident happen before we left. Not her fault the stage had a loose board that JUST so happen to be under his manhood. When we got to the Hollow...it was a really hot mess..Evelyn Pare whom was the Mayor was up to her neck in fiends and wicker. I shot one about to hit her.

Enzer: Looks like you need some help.

Evelyn: Would gladly take it. Whats your name mainlander?

Enzer: Enzer..Leader of the Emerald Eye..Were kinda a mystery crew of the Explorers league. We solve stuff that puzzles them. Heard about your curse and..

Evelyn: You're looking to help solve this curse? Well, that's good to hear. We can surely use all the help we can get.I'm happy to help you get to the bottom of this. First things first, though, we need to save some of our villagers.Care to lend a hand?

Enzer: Thats the plan..

Evelyn: Alright I need you to go out and kill those Cursedformed Familliars and save whoever you can.

With a nod i went to work. Hearth kicking some of them. When i killed at least 8 of them i heard a whistle and then helped with escorting them out. That was the harder job cause damn THEY BE MAD. there was no time to rest since they next stir up might happen soon enough soo i looked at Evelyn..

Enzer: Sooo about that curse...some people think lady waycrest did it.. And i kinda saw it 1st hand and did the grossest trials ever..

Evelyn: Passed all of them..

I showed all my bug bites

Enzer: There worse then mosquitos..i cried over an onion and dont get me started on the venom!

Evelyn: I see...If you're looking to absolve Miss Waycrest of this mess, you'll need to head into the town. Recently, I've seen some oddly dressed women among the creatures, who seem to be calling the shots. It's likely that they're the key to this whole nightmare, but we can't get in to question them. Their minions don't seem to slow you down, though. If you can get to them, you might be able to find some answers for the both of us. Be careful, though. They likely aren't very friendly.

I smiled and showed my gun and whip.

Enzer: No problem.

I took a breath and battled my way in. Maybe i can steal what they own for study reasons.I cant go into more details cause it was such a rush but lets say it was quite the witch hunt and im glad im allowed a little vacation for now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back