• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Somnolence

GAY AND COOL
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!! I'm currently looking for a RP partner! I would put this in the off site ads, but they won't work for me, so I'm putting them here!

My writing style is semi-lit so I'm looking for someone who can match that! I'm only Willing to do fandom rps, and preferably not with Ocs! I hope you understand! I'm currently mainly looking for a Cookie Run Rp, so hit me up if you're interested in that! Look below for a full list In order of preference (based off the order, I'll respond quicker to ones at the top!)

Cookie Run

Danganronpa

Demon Slayer

Black Butler

The Arcana

Doki Doki Literature Club

I'm very open to most ships, so when you message me, just tell me what fandom and what ship (There are a few ships I'll decline, apologies!)

Upon messaging me, I'll give my discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back