• latest

Direct Mentions: Shilo Nightwisher Nightwisher , Bowser thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
    Indirect Mentions: Eric CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Everyone in the fight
    Acquired Equipment: 700 Points
    Text Formatting: 228b22 HEX, Black Ops One Font
    Woods barely gave a shit about his destroyed Fortunate Son- people had managed to blow it up before, so this wasn't new at all to him. As he hopped off the platform that had taken him to the now-useless bone platform, Frank promptly took the time to reload both magazines of the Titus-6, missing an opportunity to shoot the now-giant Bowser who had been severely weakened by everyone else's attacks. Even though Woods saw Shilo re-emerge from her camo and fall off the turtle's neck, he wasn't worried that much for her. As long as that weird superstar was active, she'd be okay.

People began saying shit about coordinating some more; he was pretty sure that fiery bipedal animal said something about aiming for the eyes, like Frank didn't know how to go after weak spots. He shook his head, pulling the charging handle on his shotgun once again to finalize the reloading process before swapping over to buckshot mode. Without hesitating, he pointed the iron sights at Bowser's left eye, firing off all 5 2-round bursts of buckshot just before switching back to explosive flechettes. This time, he shot the trio of mini-projectiles at the right eye; both would likely feel like being hit in the eye by splinters, and the latter would hopefully create more shrapnel for even further damage!

• img_20191009_100920-jpg.634778
    “Not yet!” I responded mentally (using the psychic link letting us communicate telepathically like before) to Laffey, “Whatever we have planned,we reserve it for the final blow,we don't want Bowser being given the chance to adjust to countering our technique!”

Why Laffey could still be so calmed about being set ablaze till now,I will never know. However,judging by the flaming torpedoes she's unleashed and her comment about her current state probably being an upgrade of her own "Kai-Ni" (Or in her case a "Retrofit" as she calls it) form,her armament's very likely going to deal more damage compared to before. Adding that to the high speed she demonstrated during our first encounter with Bowser......

“Laffey,try disorienting him with your speed and shooting him from every angle where Bowser's shield won't protect him. Something like going circles around him and shooting at the legs,chest,arms,eyes. Just DON'T shoot wildly like before,you nearly hit Excalibur twice during the shootout after all. One more thing:”

I "spoke",before giving her a warm smile.

“I'm glad you're back. Laffey,let's end this fight with everyone else together.”

ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

"Alexis, huh?", Thae'il had repeated the lady-fox's name, getting a weight for each of the sylabes it was composed of, "What a different sounding name, I like it! The second part comes out strongly like the sudden cut of a blade. It's fierce, just like I'm convinced you are too~"

He let the compliment hang in the air for a bit, allowing the final notes of his voice to fade before adding a conclusion to it:

"Truly, a fitting name for a lady like you. Whoever has bestowed it upon ya, has done a marvellous job of conveying who you are with it."

Was it flattery? Oh yes, absolutely. But also names were quite an important subject for Thae'il, his own was wore with utmost pride. A title, and also a reminder of his own strength, of his own conquests. He had no attachment to his life, but on the other hand, he had all of the liking, all of the fondness for his name and any subsequent titles derived from that one: Dark Comet, Void Star, Anti-Wishgranter, Mayhem Incarnate... Each more treasured than the next. It was a weird trade-off, for sure.

But he didn't care for it, because to Thae, it just made sense.
A weapon that was given a name had to mean something to the wielder... Right?

"You’re a brave one aren’t you?", the question seemed to come out of nowhere, taking him noticeably by surprise,
"I don’t know many guys who are willing to make a move after seeing all the fire and craziness of Kagutsuchi."

"Brave?", he laughed softly in a mix of shock and amusement, "I guess that's a way of putting it... Though, I'd say it's more like I don't really know the emotion of fear. Comes with not being fazed by death, or the concept of it. Even your own. There's nothing to regret when it is time, I didn't even expect to last this long, to be honest!", Thae'ils tone is very strict, very matter the fact-ly and he laughs after the last line as if trying to ease the mood a bit, "And really, no idea who this Kagutsuchi is but, I have my own brand of 'crazy' so bring.it.on~ Doubt I'm gonna be fazed after all the things I've seen and fought throughout the universe."

"IIIIII'd shoot you a dare, but don't think there's gonna be enough time for that so, maybe a next time we meet... Too bad, I was planning to coerce you into a date that you'd not be allowed to refuse~"

He had winked at her, as if that had been the most normal thing to say. Well, maybe for him, the master trickster, it was. Nonetheless, the two vulpines were having a nice time exchanging light banter and teasings at each other. He had also noticed that the woman didn't seem to have as strong as a reaction to the soda as he had, which, had just been a little disappointing at the start, though he was quick to guess that this was not her first try at it. She already knew the taste, or at least similar ones. Had Alexis been at Earth before? The star animal was smart enough to tell that she was not the same kind as him, though what exactly she was, still lied in mystery. An alluring, puzzling riddle that he'd love to know more about, and yet that would have to get cut short sooner or later...

"Alexis... Who did you kill?"

Perhaps even sooner than expected.

"Huh?", the fox-male had let out confused for a moment, trying to guess just what the skeleton was talking about this time, "Oh yeah! There was one of those koopa things, right?", there wasn't any sort of emotion showing through, more like the impartial re-telling of a story, "It was odd that it blew up like that then zoooomed all around the ship. Weird way that this universe handles death. Rather underwhelming, really."

Still, it was interesting that the bone creature seemed able to notice that. Did Alexis have some sort of death count near her that the other could see? Did he have one? Would indirect death count or only direct inflicted ones? Honestly, Thae had never really thought about the tally of executions that he could have under his name. The idea was, quite intriguing! Would an actual number be higher or lower than his own given statistic?
How efficient was his work, really?? And was that why the other didn't seem to like him all that much?

Somehow, without any more protests, --had the skeleton finally realized the pointlessness of it, perhaps?--, an hour had quickly passed by in-between friendly interactions and laughs and Rosalina had called for them again, now gathered back at the lobby, where the princess had raised her hand and... transformed her castle into a rocket? Huh, practical! Hideous in design and completely ruining the floating island aesthetic, but hey, practical.

The spaceship cut through the starry veil with speeds to once more rival his own. So that's how much faster he could have gone with the Power Stars, huh? Oh well, the opportunity had been lost, this time, but with the prospect of the battle coming up, Thae'il disappointment was hardly felt. Every component in his body seemed to yell energetically in anticipation, longing for the thrill of the fight, the fulfilling of a purpose, the much-awaited round two. He would not let the bastard lizard have it his way, neither get under his skin this time. Full focus, teamwork and efficiency, this would the mantra of the Koopa King's fated ending.

The collapsing bridge was no problem for someone that could float his way across, slowly but surely, his inner machination already aflame with possible strategies and moves. The downtime, even the forced one, had been quite welcome for his energy levels, enough that he wouldn't need to worry as hard about running out of it. At least, not at the very start. He pressed on, trailing behind the others as they entered Peach's castle and went through the portal. Portal... Portals were... Better? But also just as bad! Honestly, people, what will you do if these things broke?! What if only half of you went across properly?! No? No one is thinking about that?? Really?!

Mumble-mumble, grumble-grumble, ridiculous risky portals of uncertain doom...
Get a safer travelling method! Come, on!!

After assessing that yes, he was still in one piece, --thanked be the Emperor--, Thae'il could only roll his eyes in boredom as Bowser and the masked-man conversed for a minute or something. No talking!! Just go straight for it, no one needs more introductions, kick his ass! But once the familiar form of Dark Bowser was before them again, the star animal, -- prepared this time, instantly burrowing his blade on the ground to remain standing--, could only grin in a mix of contentment and anticipation. This was like human children on that holiday where they won a bunch of presents from the old fattie in red. He was the child right now, looking at all the gift boxes and not knowing where to start from, but oh so excited for it either way!!
The only drawback was that, as kind of expected because this was the center of the universe, there seemed to be a huge Sun-like celestial orb behind the target's throne. Which meant that trying to absorb power during this fight would probably be a one-way trip to overheating and pain and therefore, strongly not recommended.

"What's the plan?", a female voice had echoed in the background and caused the fox-male to come to a full halt.​

Right, planning, Thae had almost forgotten all about it with all of the eagerness bouncing inside him that was getting just a little bit hard to contain. But yep, trained soldier here! Contain yourself Thae'il, you'll get your turn soon enough. No need for recklessly going all in!... Yet. Thus while others were forming their own groups and their own ways of charging forward, the star animal took a moment to take a deeeep breath, shaking off all of the impulsive, violent and eager feelings that were bound to get in the way, thinking a lot clearer once he was done.

Okay, all of the heavy artillery is getting deployed, so this is a bad time for the close-ranged fighter to come in, even if he could zoom past in the speed of light. Nope, reckless and waste of power. So he hung back. All manners of lasers, bullets, explosives and whatnot were shot at the turtle monsters thing, heck, even the helicopter way back from the interrogation of the koopa bros had made a comeback! Honestly, if they hadn't seen what Bowser was able to do in his enhanced state beforehand, Thae'il would have considered this sorta overkill.

But it wasn't, if anything, it was possible that it wouldn't be enough.

The posh tiny man was there too, back at his odd antics and saying something about catalogues. Again, the star animal felt very tempted the throw the useless creature out of the platforms. Then the lizard himself had taunted about some 'leopard print shoes' and the Dark Comet had straight facepalmed. Oh my stars, the idiocy that he had to put up with was grinding! He had also heard someone attempt to call him? Or was someone just talking about pasta? Honestly, it was hard to tell, Thae had been too distracted by something else entirely...

A scent, a tranquil but sad, melancholic smell, like being by the edge of the sea on a rainy day, getting soaked by it, and somehow not having the energy to bother. That kind of odor, had suddenly bathed the entire battlefield, the marks of leaked energy and as if that hadn't been enough distraction on its own, it seemed to emanate from the late returner, a shape made of pure white energy, a lion, now standing near the animalistic-male. It was as if Thae'ils heart had suddenly skipped a beat in utter shock.

Now, of course, any associations that could be done with the figure of Emperor Lionel, the mad-ruler whose will the fox-male had spent his lifetime fulfilling, were false. This was not the same man, and probably not even another star animal, but the notion toggled too deep within his conscious to be fully pushed aside and in some weird twisted nurtured loyalty, the will to serve showed itself. It was a compelling motion, like a Knight's to their King, except that neither of them was any close to those roles, not Thae, not Lionel and not even Manelion. More like an aimless weapon, a cold-hearted tyrant and a try-hard fool, each more dysfunctional and broken than the next.

The first round of the fight would then pass be like a blink to the Void Star, still bewitched and crushed by the spiral of doubts and memories that a simple smell, a single individual had so suddenly and fiercely stirred up without any sort of warning. Thae'il would remain there, frozen, inert, wrestling internally with the very concepts and reasons for the offputting commitment and strong duty he felt towards a man that he barely knew! And hadn't ever interacted with properly.
Some of their members had grown in size, be it mushroom trickery or transformation, more shots were flying past the fox-male and directed at the Bowser and still, he did not flinch, or blink or even react in any way. In fact, Alexis' voice announcing her own attack would be the first thing to drag him out of it, Thae blinking in confusion for a moment before remembering what he was supposed to be doing. And then to seal the deal, the lion-man would himself, albeit unknowing, break the motion completely:

"YOU'RE A *bleep*, Y'KNOW THAT?!?!?!"

And then it had finally sunk in, that this man was absolutely pathetic.

The reversal was instantaneous.
What had once been a compulsion to serve and protect, was now full-on aversion and the necessity to not even acknowledge the other's existence. There was anger, the was offence, not for himself, but for the figure of Emperor Lionel and though it was a feeling he didn't have much experience with, one could even say that there was a note or two of disgust amidst the whole mess. Honestly, the insult to his Emperor and the Star Animal Empire itself had been so big, that Thae had a brief thought about murdering Manelion immediately where he stood, as a way of alleviating himself and alleviating their group of such a ridiculous character that'd never, ever properly fit the role he was trying to play.

But once he got reminded of where they were and what they were doing, it had, kind of, subsided... For now. Though, maybe the lion-man should stay back from the comet fox-male, just for his own safety.

Really though, he had a clear path to do whatever it was that he had once been about to do and... DECIDED TO WHINE IN THE BATTLEFIELD INSTEAD?????!!!! ABOUT NOT GETTING ATTENTION??! Okay, maybe it was good that Thae'il had not made that bet with Alexis, because he'd have lost it right now. This definitely fazed him. And oh so much!!

"ORPHEUS!"

As soon as the Dark Comet had been out of that, a new surprise, --though a much more pleasing one--, had been thrown his way, a familiar voice announcing the surging of a familiar figure, wielding a before seem weapon! Oh hey, leader-boy was finally back from the realm of sleep!! And damn, he continued being a badass. You go man! And that he did, taking a now enlarged Bowser by surprise with an instrument right in the head, doing a couple moves of his own, then calling out a new helper, --he remembered this one from the band mini-game... maybe?--, this one with a sword that went straight for the giant lizard creature, though the target had rolled away from it.

Karako came in with their knives, Zim had somehow gotten a spaceship, more shots rang out and in the midst of it all, he could hear someone call his name. This time it had been clear as day. As the black-haired girl had left to deal her own attacks upon the enemy, the fox-male had dashed over to her, both scythe user meeting half-way, though again, with the lack of 'manners' he had simply gone for her shadow and remained hidden, observing and waiting for a good moment to be the element of surprise.

As soon as Ruby had landed, a familiar burst of colors would take off from under her, the energy output at first, tame, but intensively amped up once Thae had been out away enough from any others. Had he missed his cue, too interested in watching things unfold? Perhaps. Though the star animal also had the feeling that the girl knew how to take care of herself, that which she had just proven. Either way, it was time for the Dark Comet baby! And as many many others seemed to aim their weapons and attacks at the giant beast's eyes, the fox-male had a different idea...

Those claws. They had been a problem for way too long, had harmed several combatants...
They had to go.

Speeding up in the sky, at first into the opposite direction of the battlefield to build momentum, the white, purple and blue-ish trail would make a sharp turn and come back, like a shooting star carrying everyone's prayers and hopes, war-scythe in hand and in a flourish of zig-zagged motions, aim to cut the tips of Giga Bowser's claws, one by one, in no real order so that the next target could not be predicted so easily. Left, Right, Up, Down he could come from anywhere to any direction, always aiming for the finger that seemed the most exposed of the full-set of ten sharp claws.

It's true, one miscalculation and his weapon might break, the metallic alloy already shaking with the accelerated impact of each new slash, but if it had to be now, if it had to be like this... Thae'il felt that it would be worth it. A weapon could harm and kill, but it could also be used for good, to take down such a fierce enemy and to protect those he had befriended and interacted with.

Surely, no doubt about it, this was what he was supposed to do.

Last edited:
20191005_181946.jpg
Julia

"I'll be fine,"
The Espeon insists, then winces as she spots Shilo fall to the ground. That wasn't supposed to happen. How her little nudge had caused the assassin to fall off a gigantic skyscraper-sized turtle was beyond her, but regardless she would be blamed. Shilo was unharmed due to her invincibility, but understandably angry.

Julia curses under her breath, considering lifting the assassin back up but then thinking better of it. She had kicked herself from the team's communications and with that rage shining in her eyes, it was a bad idea. Plus, there was someone who needed help much more.

She sighs. Lu was right. Trying to do everything at once was making her sloppy, not to mention tired. For now, Julia starts bandaging Eric's wound while her healing finally takes effect on him now that he was no longer smoke.

Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lu) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric)​

Last edited:
[class name=quote] text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #374898; [/class]
[/div]

The tyrant yells, baring his teeth, "You're supposed to be dead!", his orcish scowl contorting in a twisted fashion. His confident glint all but wiped away, he could do little as I ducked and weaved between his attacks, delivering a precision strike to his ankle. He collapses to one knee, crying out in agony, "No No No NO NO NO NO! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO HURT ME!!", before slamming his fists against the marble and stirring up a gust of dust. Though the attack doesn't hit - not by a long shot - I find myself losing balance to his thundering roar as the momentum of my slide carries me away. My body stammers to its feet, and I hoist my Evoker, snapping the barrel to my forehead.
"Chi You!"
With an echoing bang, a creature manifests before Bowser. A goblin-green bull with four sets of human arms lunges forward, and charges with the might of a muscle car as he attempts to slam directly into the Koopa King's knee and knock him down. With that distraction in place, I rapidly regain my speed and dive forward with blade held in reverse, swinging for his other ankle to immobilize him. Then, a powerful tempest erupts below me and hurls me into the air, and I thrust my empty hand back to propel myself towards Bowser's neck with a jet of flame, driving my sword into the point between his shell and his collar. Without waiting to see if it even pierces his skin, I release the hilt and fly past his head, quickly reorienting myself in mid-air for a fly-by roundhouse kick to his chin, before breaking my inevitable landing with a last-minute tuck & roll.

By the end of it, my breathing is a ragged, chaotic mess, and any limb I can even feel hurts beyond belief, not that I can tell which. I stagger, and nearly fall, but I catch myself and raise my Evoker to my forehead yet again. At this point, the leather-grip steel feels one with my hand. I've drawn it so many times by now that it feels wrong not to.
Yukari talked about how much it scared her. Everyone felt it, really. Even if it's not a real gun, the feeling is so surreal; the gut-wrenching adrenaline, the surmounting fear, and the split-second where it all just goes numb. But I never saw it that way. And now, it's the one thing that puts me at ease, the one thing that pushes me to the end.

I yank the trigger, and it all goes numb. A swirling shower of energy surrounds me, but instead of blue, it's a holy, radiant gold. Orpheus and Thanatos stand to each side, and for a moment, I feel what they feel, and they feel what I feel. Harmony. Their forms distort, becoming pale silhouettes, and lose any semblance of recognition as they meld and mold together into something more. When the light clears...

giphy.gif

"Ascend, Messiah."
I've never seen this Persona before. I don't think anyone has, to be precise. But as it comes to a graceful float, descending to stand serenely beside me, I'm overtaken by a sense of restored confidence. Of joy, of fear, of everything in between. It is me, and I am it. Messiah grabs the tail-end of his chain with his empty hand, and yanks the coffin-adorned links with enough force to create a deafening snap that accompanies the rattle. I glare at Bowser and hold my Evoker at the ready with narrowed eyes.
"Bring it."

whoa phone.jpg

Eric

Before I even know what's going on, Lu Bu comes over to me and lays a hand on my fur. I look at her questioningly- or, at least, I try to, if it wasn't for the pained, weak expression on my face. I try to speak, but the only thing that comes out is a squeak, so I can only keep my objections to myself. She's supposed to be the one recovering, not me. But... her touch is quite comforting and soothing... which is saying something, because I'm pretty sure I'm losing feeling in my everything.

I look to Inazuma. She came to protect me... and the others, they're actually listening to what I have to say. I manage a weak smile. Because of Inazuma, I had the strength to make a difference. At least... at least I have that.

A weird sensation overtakes me. Almost like- like I've become as light as air and the pain all over me has been alleviated. I look down at myself in confusion, only to find that my body is... smoke? I turn to Lu Bu, finally finding the strength to form one simple word.

"
...how...?"

Everything then becomes a blur. I keep trying to object to Lu Bu, tell her that she can't deplete what little stamina she has after coming back from death just to help me, but I can't even form the words. Am I on the edge of conciousness? Have we beaten Bowser? All questions I can't answer right now. Somewhere down the line, I'm pretty sure she returns my body to normal, so there's that. I can faintly feel Julia's healing rejuvenating me some time after- I don't know when. The only thing I know to do is to lay still and conserve my energy. And so, I do just that, watching the battle and praying Bowser has no more tricks up his sleeve.

--

Interactions:
DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lu Bu)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)

Mentions:
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma)
@everyoneelse!

7ZUZWTZ.png

Laffey (Burning Retrofit)

"Understood. Initiating..."

Laffey vanished nigh-instantly and used the various titans on the fields as platforms for her swift, agile jumps. She moved at a rate so fast, none could see her, but her attacks were definitely felt.

Rapidfire blazing bullets shot at Bowser from every possible direction, and Laffey's speed made it seem like they had no source and were firing from the very void. For every few dozen blazing bullets, a similiar surge of torpedoes veiled in a blazing eagle aura appeared once more, flying upwards as the flock repeatedly bombarded the top of Bowser's head, creating beautiful explosions

She stopped to rest on Batman's shoulders, crossing her arms as Bowser took in her attack.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Odessa's blinding tactic with her blasters was nothing short of a rousing success. He would be immediately blinded by the bright lights, bringing his palm up to his eyes once more to shield them. "BAH!!! AGAIN!?" Bowser shouted as he stumbled back a bit, disoriented. During this time, he was left completely open to all of Batman's attacks, each of which struck just as intended. By the time he was given some breathing room, he was clearly even more disoriented than before, appearing to have slowed a lot just from those attacks. He still didn't speak, however, as before he could, Way Big had tackled him back. Bowser attempted to push him off, but the cosmic ray he fired made short work of those attempts. He fell back, right into his throne, which was destroyed upon impact.

loremelee_3.png

"NOOO!!! MY THRONE!! MY COOL, BEAUTIFUL THRONE!!!" The gigantic beast known as Giga Dark Bowser shouted as he stepped forward, running towards the throne as if to save it from its inevitable collapse. However, he sadly couldn't and Bowser soon found himself falling to his knees as the pieces either fell onto the ground below or into the vast reaches of space that surrounded them. Benedict's shots merely bounced off of Bowser's shell during this period of time. By the time he glanced back up, a look of hatred filled his eyes, the burning fierceness unlike anything else you had seen up until this point. He began charging toward Way Big at an extremely fast pace now.

His sprinting would soon be interrupted, this time by Ravio's bird. He glanced upwards towards the explosion, using his gigantic arm to block them from hitting his face. The tactic worked, but his arm was burned in the process, which resulted in a loud roar being shouted from the King himself. He then let out a deep, inhumane growl, before one of his giant claws was raised into the air and swiped upwards. If it were to land, poor Sheerow would be struck head on by the deadly beast's claw! Once again, he found himself interrupted, this time by the sudden explosives that struck him in the forehead! Being unable to block such an attack due to being too focused on the tiny bird, the Koopa King was struck head on by the torpedoes and sent stumbling back again. By the time the smoke cleared, his forehead was badly burned, even a few small fires being able to be spotted along its surface. Vilgax's lasers and Frank's own rounds were were, quite literally, the tipping point. Due to his head being tilted upward from the brute force of Laffey's explosions, Bowser was sent falling down, to which he proceeded to land on butt, and Claptrap's exploding clone sending him falling right onto his back.

There, in the middle of the arena, lay Dark Giga Bowser, on his back. Struggling and, by all accounts, defenseless. As he slammed his hands down into the ground below him, he was only met with even more pain as Thae began to slice open his fingers one by one. His attacks, while not enough to cut through bone, managed to cut even his own rough skin open. Crimson blood spilled out of the fingers like a fruit gusher, leaking onto the battlefield below. Gross. Then, before he could effectively push himself back up using his remaining han, Makoto struck him with another flurry of attacks! First, he attacked his knee as he struggled to stand, sending it slamming back down into the ground. Karako's attack towards his ankle sent him falling further, tripping over and falling down to his knees. Next, his neck was burned by the flames, which caused him to shriek in pain as he felt the burning sensation spread across his back. Finally, the roundhouse kick to his chin and Laffey's explosions towards his head did him in, as he fell back onto his back once more with a loud grunt.

...Yet, after all that trouble, he began to stand back up. He placed one hand on his knee, and shakily stood up as the other dangled at his side, dark red droplets of blood dripping from its fingertips. "Y-you... w-wwwon't.. GUH..." He took in another sharp inhale through his mouth as he looked back up towards all of you, now standing back on his two feet, though barely. A pool of blood had formed beneath where he stood as he weakly took another step forward. His head, though tilted downwards as he tried to power through the intense pain, craned upwards just enough so you could see his glowing red eyes look up at you. His mouth remained open, jagged, grit teeth exposed as he breathed heavily. "As long as I have t-the... Twilight.... I can still beat all of you los---"

"You will do no such thing, cretin." A voice suddenly spoke amidst Bowser's misguided gloating. It sounded familiar to you all... and soon you placed it. It was the same voice that Bowser had spoken with earlier. The same one that Julia had seen him conversing with. The same one that rang out when Bowser was bestowed the powers of the Twilight. The beast who had no name. The being of pure evil who had given him this curse, finally revealed himself, in a husk of pure flame and smoke. A dark shadow illuminated above you all, made of pure Twilight. Bowser stared upwards in horror as he saw the beast appear before him. A beast, riding upon a terrifying, demonic horse, as a sword was brandished within his hand.

"The power which you seek is one that you can not handle. You have shown that to me now." It said, its voice dark and sinister in nature. You could tell now, from this image and this voice... that Bowser was nothing compared to the beast that was before him.

"N-no!! I can handle it!" He shouted as he clasped his gigantic palms together, falling to his knees. Before him, he begged the beast. Like a child begging for a piece of candy... or a man begging for his life. "Just please, gimme another chance! I'll do better, I promise!" He pleaded. Though, the beast only tilted his head upwards. Whether or not it was in amusement or disgust was uncertain, and after moments of silence... it spoke once more.

"Very well, I shall bestow upon you more of my power..." The beast began before trailing off, following up its words with only a mere chuckle. One with clear malice behind it. It was a bitter, dark chuckle. However, it appeared that Bowser was too dumb to realize even that as his quest for his own power blinded him more than any of your attacks could ever hope to achieve. Bowser smiled as he looked up, even smirking a bit as he glanced towards all of you behind his beat up stature. Missing teeth, bruises, and blood adorned his facial structure.

"AND YOU SHALL BE CONSUMED BY IT!!"

Those words rang out to all of you watching as another ball of pure Twilight shot right out of the beasts' palm. Bowser accepted the ball with open arms, smirking as it began to envelop him once more. The beast upon the horse only watched as this happened, and so did all of you. Because, before you could think that this would end badly for you... Bowser screamed. Blood curdling screams emerged from the black mass of Twilight as you all began to watch in horror of what transpired before you. Although you couldn't see his body because of the overwhelming darkness which surrounded it, it was clear enough what was happening. Piece by piece, his skin was shedding off. It started out in flakes, but within seconds, chunks of reptilian skin began to fall onto the arena below. Bowser only screamed louder, louder than any of your attacks had ever hoped to achieve, as more and more pieces of his skin fell off. Dark blood oozed out of the darker mass, though within seconds it slowed to a still and became a dark, murky mass of Twilight.

The beast laughed as all of this transpired. It was clear that he wasn't laughing at your imminent defeat, but rather, Bowser's. His screams were like a symphony to the sadistic beast, lips curling into a smile behind the mask he wore as he observed from his horseback. Eventually, the laughter subsided, as he finally saw what Bowser had become. His skin and blood adorned the floors, and in its place, stood a new beast. One that had been purely consumed by the power it once sought. It no longer had a mind of its own, just a lust for power. No skin, no organs, no brain. Just a pure lust for destruction.

hqdefault.jpg

Dry Bowser.

The beast laughed as it watched the now mindless husk that was once Bowser look around and sniff like an animal, its small, orange eyes searching around like a dog who was trying to find its next meal. The beast laughed upon its horseback as it yanked the horse up into the air on its hind legs, said horse letting out a deep exhale. Smoke fired out of its nostrils as the beast proceeded to give it a swift kick to its sides, the horse riding off into the distance and disappearing into a cloud of pure Twilight alongside its master. Just as soon as it had arrived, it was gone.

Dry Bowser was left to stare at you, however. It did not speak, for it had no tongue. Instead, its eyes only focused on you as it stared onward. This was it. You knew it. It was smaller than its Giga form, and judging by its animal-like actions, it didn't have much of a brain to dodge your attacks like Bowser did before. However, it still appeared to be pretty strong. But deep down you knew it. One last set of attacks would finish him off for good!

VioletDemandingGoose-size_restricted.gif

Dry Bowser let out a roar that shook the entire arena, and as you stared onward towards your foe, you had made up your mind.

It was time to finish this, once and for all.

Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss marc122 marc122 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ManyFaces ManyFaces Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Haz. Haz. CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb DapperDogman DapperDogman SheepKing SheepKing GearBlade654 GearBlade654 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp marc122 marc122

"Hey you! Come back!"

Way Big exclaims and points to the steed-riding man who just vanished.

"That's strange..."

Way Big turns back to see Bowser, burning as his flesh melted into a berserking, skeletal variation of himself.

"Oh, I see how it is. If you've gotten even stronger..."

Way Big grins as Bowser prepares to attack.

latest

"I'll have to get EVEN BIGGER!"

Way Big begins to transform into a new form, the first of this form's traits were six wings that allowed it to stay afloat in the air. If Way Big was a skyscraper, this form was a mountain.

TziImHn.png

"THE FURY!!!! Well... I'll need to work on a name... though I do have the attacks figured out. Let's see..."

The dragon opened its mouth, releasing his stream of attacks.

"Firaga! Thundaga! Blizzaga!"

With that, Dry Bowser was smacked with a blaze, lightning and a blizzard in order.

"I'm just wasting time and energy. I think it's time for the main course...

... this is for everything you've put us through...

... I'd list a bunch of names but everyone's here to kick your butt, so no need...

... Fire Flower-powered...

GIGAFLARE!!!!"

(Visual representation. The depicted gif depicts a Megaflare, a weaker version of Gigaflare.)

Even if that was, in reality, dark magic, its similarities to fire magics warranted a boost from the Fire Flower. A stream of darkness that burned, yet did not, was launched from his mouth and shot at the skeletal Koopa King, with an explosion occuring where the bony man stood!

After the attack passed, The Fury, as the form was dubbed, began to pant... his eyes were struggling to open, and the Omnitrix was beeping and flashing...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Laix_Lake Laix_Lake L3n L3n

7ZUZWTZ.png

"Eric, Inazuma, activate the skills I have given you... altogether now..."

Laffey says as the flames that veiled her burned up even more.

"Activate Skill: Solomon Wargod. Activate Skill: Annihilation Mode. Activate Skill: Barrage - Benson-class...

TRIPLE. SKILL. BURNING. RETROFIT. BURST!"

With those words, her high-speed burning torpedoes and unquestionable blazing bullets would begin their unhindered assault, rattling the bones of the newly-upgraded Bowser!

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Last edited:
Interactions:
@Final_Fight

CN-TAN THE TOON
Boastful.PNG

Surrounded with people who experienced the same adventure as her, she felt genuinely happy. It felt oddly comforting to know that she's had one hell of a ride with a group of friends, this adventure will always hold a special place in CN-Tan's heart, all the people she's had fun with being Batman or Thae'il and a few more. She looked at the gang and back to Dry Bowser, taking a deep breath before pulling out a massive firework rocket and a lighter on the other hand. She had a wonderful idea with her that will cement her as the biggest badass to ever step foot in this arena. She's going to ride it towards Bowser, she even had a cowboy hat ready for this occasion. The Toon was actually planning to do this her entire life and this is the perfect opportunity to execute this crazy idea! She was getting way too giddy again, even though what she's planning is basically suicide but a toon like her is indifferent at the thought of saving their own skin. She just wanted to have fun.

CN-Tan wanted to see what kind of attacks they'll give the menace before sending herself to a highway to hell. Her massive firework rocket was half as large as her, making it stick out like a sore thumb to everybody and her acting all giddy at the thought of riding the rocket towards Bowser as an attack makes her pretty hard to ignore and then a light-bulb literally materialized on top of her head the moment she had another idea in mind to make her attack even cooler. She could mix it with somebody else's attack! The light-bulb that appeared out of nowhere disappeared in an instant as she looked around to see who would want to cooperate and mix their cool attacks.

"Anyone wanna team-up and use my rocket?"

• IMG_20191009_100920.jpg Just as Eric thought,the battle has not ended just yet. However,judging by Boswer's current condition,him being more powerful because of the Twilight did not matter anymore. He was stripped into nothing but a skeleton with a spiked shell that'll probably make his body fall apart sooner or later (Even then.....it didn't change the fact that his transformation was a lot more scarier first hand. Whatever happened to him,he's clearly endured goodness-knows how much pain to achieve that). The torpedo launchers folded up and loaded itself above the Vulcans,both of them angled upwards,not yet ready to be used for the time being. Just as I was about to fire however....

“Inazuma. Toss the fire flower up!”

That voice.....it sounded familiar. Is that....?

“Ina!”

At loss of words once again,I dug out the Fire Flower "he" and I bought back then,and threw up into the air,expecting the best to happen.

It did. Leaping over me,his hand outstretched as he grabbed the fire flower and had it merge with the bright sword made out of pure light which soon glowed brilliant red on his hand,he soon sprinted towards Bowser,swinging his sword with such precision as if he was cutting down an army standing in his way. His sword leaving a trail of intense flames while sending waves of sharp flames at Dry Boswer's joints. Whether or not he had successfully landed a strike,he still continued to press on,where he jumped,evading any attempted blows dealt onto him while simultaneously swinging his flaming sword up where he could leave a vertical gash on the Skeletal Koopa King's chest and face should his final blow connect. Eventually,using Bowser's head as a launchpad,he darted away from our enemy as swift as a bullet may go and landed behind me.

On Laffey's orders,I nodded and activated the skill she had given me and took aim at Bowser alongside her and Eric (If he's recovered enough that he can fire at will without pushing his limits).

"Activate Skill: Solomon Wargod."

"Activate Skill: Solomon Wargod. Activate Skill: Annihilation Mode. Activate Skill: Barrage - Benson-class..."

The two/three of us waited for the ones who attacked the Koopa King head on to clear off first,before finally given ourselves the signal:

TRIPLE. SKILL. BURNING. RETROFIT. BURST!"

“FIRE!”

Without another word,we opened fire onto Bowser,although midway while shooting,I took a short glance behind me.

ezaceoxr6joz.png

Rising up from the ground with his back turned against mine,the sword gradually lost its burning red colour,having turned sky blue once more while the intense heat that radiated from the sword calmed into in no different than a warm,welcoming flame. He soon turned his head to look at me,nodding in appreciation. His quiver no longer held as much of the glowing-tip-arrows,his bow visibly damaged with several scratches which implied it had been used as a makeshift shield,the number kunai-s on the side of his thighs having been reduced significantly. Looks out he had been on an adventure of his own before he came,and knowing the fleet that we just steamrolled through,he probably had to fight his way through.

Yet,out of all of it,the only weapon that stood out was the rest of his weapons (apart from his glowing sword) was the katana he had held on him at all times,which didn't look quite as damaged as the rest of his weapons. I guess his name wasn't just simply for show after all. Smiling at him before looking back in front of me,I soon spoke,mentally:

“I'm glad you've returned to us,Excalibur.”

“And I am proud to be able to witness your potential as the courageous fighter you have finally discovered within you,Inazuma.”

He responded,outloud.

Last edited:
Midgardsormr watches apathetically as Bowser is admonished by his superior. He watches as the Koopa King is gifted more power than he can deal with, his skin and flesh stripping off, leaving a wrathful shade in his place. "Just like Nidhogg, consumed with vengeance and rage." A faint splash of pity peaks it's head in his heart, before vanishing just as fast. Time to put the poor bastard down. A call from the Dread Wyrm echos through the battlefield like a lost verse of a song "From the Light of the Eldest Star doth weep the light of Oblivion!" A bright light ignites deep within his Maw, a beam of blue aetheric flame pours out of Midgardsormr's mouth and into and through the hollow chest and head of the Dry Koopa.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss marc122 marc122 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ManyFaces ManyFaces Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Haz. Haz. Birb Birb DapperDogman DapperDogman SheepKing SheepKing GearBlade654 GearBlade654 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch BoltBeam BoltBeam SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 marc122 marc122 Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:
Odessa & Batman

Odessa at this point was running on her last fumes. Torn and extremely exhausted, she slammed down onto the floor just as Batman began to shrink back down to his normal size. They watched in silence as the rest of the attacks did their work. Yet even then the dragon lizard did not relent, still insisting that as long as he had the Twilight, he could beat all of them, despite the evidence to the contary. Then the worst happened, his Master appeared, a downright sinister figure on a horse, and granted him his wish. But it was clearly a trap and Bowser was too much of an oaf to realize it. So it did not surprise Odessa or Batman in the slightest that the power he was given pretty much killed him, leaving him a dry husk of his former self. Almost immediately, the rest of her allies began to unleash their fury upon the skeleton. Batman nodded to Odessa. "This is truly the last bout." He said in his grave tones. He then sprung and threw expolsive batarangs at the creature's joints. They would explode upon impact, with enough force to shatter cement.

Odessa was on her last fumes and was utterly exhausted but she sprung up as well, the Boost still flowing through her system. She activated her blaster one final time, put it to rapid fire and charged the fell Dry Bowser, screaming as she let in a relentless rapid fire blaster attack, aiming pretty much everywhere that didn't have allies occupying it.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The great dragon was engulfed in a vast flash of red light, reducing in size to the puny little Ben Tennyson. The attack dubbed Gigaflare was far too powerful, even in that collosal form, and had drained too much energy.

latest

Ben Tennyson could not move his muscles. Ben Tennyson could not stay conscious. Ben Tennyson could not even move his mouth to unconsciously speak of that which was occuring in his head.

Ben Tennyson was free-falling, ready to sink into the depths of space, off the platform, with his eyes closed.

L3n L3n marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @etcetcetc​

1570725647765.png
King Dedede

The monarch was thankfully pulled out of the way by the blond-haired girl, but unfortunately the purple cat’s psychic nudge did more harm than good, flicking him out of the safe hold of Odessa’s grasp and sending him tumbling towards the Koopa king! Frantically flailing, Dedede managed to grab onto one of the spikes on Bowser’s shell, dangling concerningly above the ground. Struggling to pull himself up, the king spat, “I’m fine. Though it ain’t no thanks to you none, purple cat!” Since Dedede was a little too numbskulled to figure out the whole telepathic link, it seemed to him the purple creature had done absolutely nothing good from his perspective. As Bowser was sent stumbling back, Dedede was sent flying off the spike elsewhere in the arena. “AAAAGH!” He screamed as he sailed through the air before smacking into one of the pillars surrounding the platform and rolling to the ground unconscious.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore LilacMonarch LilacMonarch @correctmeiftheplatformhasnopillars​

Agent 3|The Shell Itself
IMG

"As long as I have t-the... Twilight.... I can still beat all of you los---"

"You will do no such thing, cretin." A voice suddenly spoke amidst Bowser's misguided gloating. It sounded familiar to you all... and soon you placed it. It was the same voice that Bowser had spoken with earlier. The same one that Julia had seen him conversing with. The same one that rang out when Bowser was bestowed the powers of the Twilight. The beast who had no name. The being of pure evil who had given him this curse, finally revealed himself, in a husk of pure flame and smoke. A dark shadow illuminated above you all, made of pure Twilight. Bowser stared upwards in horror as he saw the beast appear before him. A beast, riding upon a terrifying, demonic horse, as a sword was brandished within his hand.

"The power which you seek is one that you can not handle. You have shown that to me now." It said, its voice dark and sinister in nature. You could tell now, from this image and this voice... that Bowser was nothing compared to the beast that was before him.

"N-no!! I can handle it!" He shouted as he clasped his gigantic palms together, falling to his knees. Before him, he begged the beast. Like a child begging for a piece of candy... or a man begging for his life. "Just please, gimme another chance! I'll do better, I promise!" He pleaded. Though, the beast only tilted his head upwards. Whether or not it was in amusement or disgust was uncertain, and after moments of silence... it spoke once more.

"Very well, I shall bestow upon you more of my power..." The beast began before trailing off, following up its words with only a mere chuckle. One with clear malice behind it. It was a bitter, dark chuckle. However, it appeared that Bowser was too dumb to realize even that as his quest for his own power blinded him more than any of your attacks could ever hope to achieve. Bowser smiled as he looked up, even smirking a bit as he glanced towards all of you behind his beat up stature. Missing teeth, bruises, and blood adorned his facial structure.

"AND YOU SHALL BE CONSUMED BY IT!!"
Agent 3, as she kept hiding, watched all of this go down, as Bowser would take up the power of the Twilight once again, and was giving up over time. Like the being itself said, it seemed like Bowser was getting eaten alive by this force... It was 'that' strong. "What in the..." Agent 3 sounded bewildered as this quote came from her, watching in utmost terror. "What is 'that'?" She spoke once again, now in the presence of a new state of Bowser, once again. Bowser didn't seem to stay down what so ever, but this one has to be the last!
The beast laughed as all of this transpired. It was clear that he wasn't laughing at your imminent defeat, but rather, Bowser's. His screams were like a symphony to the sadistic beast, lips curling into a smile behind the mask he wore as he observed from his horseback. Eventually, the laughter subsided, as he finally saw what Bowser had become. His skin and blood adorned the floors, and in its place, stood a new beast. One that had been purely consumed by the power it once sought. It no longer had a mind of its own, just a lust for power. No skin, no organs, no brain. Just a pure lust for destruction.

hqdefault.jpg

Dry Bowser.

The beast laughed as it watched the now mindless husk that was once Bowser look around and sniff like an animal, its small, orange eyes searching around like a dog who was trying to find its next meal. The beast laughed upon its horseback as it yanked the horse up into the air on its hind legs, said horse letting out a deep exhale. Smoke fired out of its nostrils as the beast proceeded to give it a swift kick to its sides, the horse riding off into the distance and disappearing into a cloud of pure Twilight alongside its master. Just as soon as it had arrived, it was gone.

Dry Bowser was left to stare at you, however. It did not speak, for it had no tongue. Instead, its eyes only focused on you as it stared onward. This was it. You knew it. It was smaller than its Giga form, and judging by its animal-like actions, it didn't have much of a brain to dodge your attacks like Bowser did before. However, it still appeared to be pretty strong. But deep down you knew it. One last set of attacks would finish him off for good!

VioletDemandingGoose-size_restricted.gif

Dry Bowser let out a roar that shook the entire arena, and as you stared onward towards your foe, you had made up your mind.

It was time to finish this, once and for all.
"Alright - less brains, more brawn, loaded ink tank, let's freaking go!" Agent 3 said to herself in a confident tone to fire herself up, and to an extent, it worked very nicely. She looked around to anyone in the horde, wanting to team up. She knew full well none of them could do it by themselves - so, they all had to combine their attacks and their power once again, in order to knock this mass of bones into the ground for good. But the question is - how so? How do they intend to do it, in what means? She would stop and think when she saw the withering animal, practically bathed in fire - she didn't know who he was too much, but... If this was the last attack, truly, it better be a strong one!

She had this crazy idea, that might just work... First, before doing it - she had to actually empty the ink tank... But... she figured she could voice it to him anyways. "Hey! Mind lending me some of your fire? We could make a flamethrower if we worked together!" She called to him - to Eric - obviously seeming a little worried as to how this could go - this could be lethal to her - but it seems crazy enough to work! Is this the wrong time to do potentially awful things? Probably not, but what other choice does she have? What choice does 'anyone' have at this moment in time but to work together and mix up their powers? Agent 3 just hoped that she could hold on throughout this - but if supplied the fire into her tank, she would begin using the new flamethrower on Bowser, the flame's shine it gave off lighting up the world before her in a figurative sense.

"From the Woomyverse, and delivered with change, you scaled son of a-!" She said coldly to Bowser and purposefully cut herself off as she would fire the fire unto him should this all go as planned - and as hoped. After, she just stands, holds the trigger until it's all gone, and that should be everything she needed to do - standing there until everything ceased, and not giving a damn.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident, yet also somewhat scared
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Time for some team attacks!
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None
Nearby:

In group: Everyone​
Actually nearby: Everyone​

Last edited:
NBK0.gif
Julia

Unfortunately, it appeared one of her nudges had backfired yet again. Dedede stumbled around until he was hit and knocked out. Did nobody here know how to dodge..? Julia lifts the unconscious monarch and lays him by Eric where she can protect them the best.

She sighs and tries something a little different. When Bowser claws the bird dropping bombs on him, the Espeon gives Sheerow a small boost to escape the range of Bowser's attack, as if the bird had caught an updraft. Hopefully this one would have the common sense to use it to its advantage.

It was then that the source of Bowser's power - the very one she saw in her spying - rode in on a black horse. Before she could think of a plan to face the beast though, he fired another ball of Twilight into Bowser which promptly began to consume him. Strangely, it seemed he was here to simply laugh at his former underling's defeat rather than participate in the fight. Julia lets out a sigh of relief as he rides off into the distance and disappears. If they'd had to fight him...

Bowser, or at least what was left of him, roared at the team, looking stronger than ever and yet she knew he was on his last leg. As everyone plunged into to make their final attacks, she simply waited for someone to inevitably need help. Surprisingly, in the fray someone emerged - Excalibur was back!

Welcome back, Excalibur. Looks like everyone's accounted for now. Julia hails the newly returned Warframe.

As she'd predicted, her help was soon needed. Ben's transformation wore off and he returned to his normal form, unconscious and plummeting from high up. Like before, she catches him in her psychic hold and gently lays him by Dedede.

You're almost there. Just keep firing away. She encourages the rest.

Interactions: FoolsErin FoolsErin (Dedede) SheepKing SheepKing (Sheerow) SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Excalibur) Crow Crow (Ben) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Bowser, Ganondorf?) and everyone

• ezaceoxr6joz.png IMG_20191009_100920.jpg Excalibur's POV
    “Glad to see you and the others are alright,Guildmaster.”

I nodded at Eric's associate in appreciation before looking at everyone else,then at Bowser. Placing my left palm on the tip of the Exalted Blade,I pushed my free hand down the sword towards my right hand,causing the shining blade to dissipate into the air before looking at our target. Audibly sighing,I held my bow and unsheathed a few arrows.

“Although I wish I had made it earlier,in all honesty.”

Before the arrows could rest on the side of the MK1-Paris however,I heard Inazuma speak.

“It's okay Excalibur. You look like you went on several battles on your own before you returned. We got this now,so don't worry.”

Somewhere else,away from this arena and back in Mushroom Kingdom,I felt as if I had smiled under the Somatic Link,nodding as I kept my ranged weapons away. Just in case however,my left hand rest on the sheath of the Nikana,my right holding the hilt as I stood close behind the line of fire. Keeping my eyes back on Bowser,I mentally spoke to Eric

“I guess all of us really could make it out of this together. Sorry I made you and Inazuma worried while I was gone by the way,and thank you.”

Ravio
1570759890917.png
As Bowser’s ginormous paw came closer and closer to smacking the daylights out of poor Sheerow, the bird felt a sudden draft of air from beneath its tiny little claws. He dodged just in time because Bowser’s paw was mere centimeters from his small fragile body . The gust of air allowed the bird to swiftly fly away from the big scary monster and right back to his owner’s open arms. Ravio quickly examined his feather fellow for any possible injuries of which none could be found. Ravio began to thank the goddesses but soon realized it was the purple cat who’d managed to save Sheerow. In the midst of battle he cheerfully gave her a thumbs up in thanks.

The bird himself however was much too startled from the initial scare to continue out there for any longer, without a single care about the fate of the others Sheerow swooped back into Ravio’s sack with the intention of never coming back out. One thing was quite certain, Sheerow was definitely out of the fight for good. A chuckle laced with annoyance directed towards his cowardly friend. If Ravio had been Sheerow there was no doubt in his mind that he would’ve done the same exact thing. Unfortunately Ravio neither flew nor was covered in feather and thus would have to continue the fight. The monster was too prioritized with having an explosive blow up in his face right after dealing with Sheerow to even notice dodge or react to his fellow ally’s attacks, causing him to topple over and let the others get there chance to attack.

Soon Bowser was by all accounts defeated or at the very least incredibly close to being finished. He could barely stand on his own two feet as if the slightest of winds could simply bring him down. Just as Ravio felt it was the time for celebration, a voice broke through the supposed victory. The echo of words set harsh chills down his spine as whoever it was slowly revealed themself to the team, it was a man, or what appeared to be one, on top a coal coated steed with a mane as fiery as their owner’s hair. He towered over even the tallest of their members due to his sheer size and power that radiated from him. Whoever this was, he was clearly a dangerous threat, maybe even worse than Ganon himself! Just the thought of the king sent a shudder down the boy’s spine. If Ravio ever had to face that pig of a man again that’d be the moment that he would completely give up on the slightest chance of victory. It took Link so long just to even prepare himself for the battle, how could Ravio ever amount to that? It was a bit pathetic but when the mysterious being gave Bowser his final “gift”, Ravio was immensely thankful that they wouldn’t have to face the horseman at all. Watching the remainder of Bowser’s skin and blood peel off of his body was absolutely terrifying but deep down the merchant knew it was a preferable option than to whoever that man was.

Well, this was finally it. There was absolutely no way that Bowser had anymore tricks up his sleeve. The turtle was in an animalistic state unlike the man he once was before. Any sense of coherent thought seemed to have melted away along with his brain, skin, and all other organs. There was no way for him to strategize, making this in a sense quite easier than their previous scuffles. That, of course didn’t mean that this would be a breeze so wishing himself, Sheerow, and the others the best of luck, Ravio slid his hand into his burlap sack and pulled out another one of his many weapons. It was the Fire Rod in all of it’s crimson beauty. Just a flick of the stick as it had the potential to lay waste to everything that came in it’s path. Contrary to his usual attitude he excitement of the nearing end gave Ravio the confidence to show off a bit by flinging the Rod into the air and doing a fancy little twirl as he caught it in his hands. Adjusting his grip, he’d wait for a path free from any allies before pointing the Fire Rod towards the skeleton turtle. The exact moment he did, a twister of flames erupted from his tool. It was at least ten feel tall and it seemed to have mind of its own as the pillar of fire eargerly rushed towards Bowser, hoping to set the pile of living bones aflame. However Ravio wasn’t done yet as he eyed his bombs and his trusty bow and arrow. It was a tad unconventional but using a bit of his crafty side He tied a string from a bomb to an arrow before shooting his shot. If the fire had met it’s course, Bowser would soon get another much more explosive surprise hurtling towards him. Bellowing a battle cry Ravio shouted,

“EAT MY BOMBS YOU FAILED ATTEMPT AT BONE MACERATION!!”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore LilacMonarch LilacMonarch @EveryoneElse

Medic
Interactions: Open
Mentions: DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lu Bu) Haz. Haz. (Makoto) Crow Crow (Laffey/Ben) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Claptrap) GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Praetorian) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) marc122 marc122 (Ruby) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia) 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Bowser/Jason Todd)

Font = Germania One
medic3.png

---
The Medic tentatively stepped out of the portal, his boots giving a quiet "thud" as they acquainted themselves with the sweeping, chequered marble floor. Here they were, at the end of their little adventure. It was all coming around for Medic - just a mere few hours ago, he was bounding around a desert in the middle of nowhere, taking heavy fire from an invading robot army and providing his allies with desperately-needed medical attention. Now, he was shortly to be bounding around the depths of space in the middle of nowhere, taking fire from a fire-breathing beast and, again, providing his allies with desperately-needed medical attention.

He wasn't complaining. New experiments just seemed to march their way out of their body cavities and straight to him! Truly, this adventure had been a thrill; coming into contact with foreign, arguably intelligent life, from completely different universes? New wounds and injuries to treat, the likes of which were unthinkable even for him? He even got to bring somebody back from the dead! Again! As he stared upwards, all the way to the King himself and his dark throne, the Medic breathed a discontented sigh, taking a moment to lament at the fact that this wild journey was soon, one way or another, about to come to an end.

He then broke into another one of his wicked grins. He had something to look forward to, after all. Once they killed this fiend, then his organs would make a fine addition to his refrigerator back home.

Imagine the possibilities with those!

medicgrin.png

Gripping his Kritzkrieg tightly in both hands, he, with his comrades, made their way up the staircase. Up the staircase, with steps twice the size of an average man. Up the staircase, where a beast five times the size of an average man waited. Up the staircase, where all that stood between a creature hellbent on absolute power and his goal was a small group of barely-professional killers. This seemed familiar to him... but however much he paralleled Gray Mann, he was going to be no less dead when the Medic got his hands on him. After an exhausting climb to the top, the Medic looked Bowser in the eye, confident that they would come out on top. He would saw through and extract his bones, one by one. He'd transplant and harvest everything; and this time, he didn't even have to worry about keeping him alive!

This had turned out to be a nice day.

"Would ya look at that? The losers of the century decided to come crawling back! What, did I not give ya enough of a pounding last time?" The Beast asked, still holding his previous victory closely to himself. The Medic wanted to retort that had his Übercharge lasted just a few more seconds, he would be on his operating table right now, and his skeleton would be proudly on display in his office. But if there was going to be a fight for it... why not enjoy the moment?

"Eeeyup. We're all kinds of stubborn." Todd retorted, sliding a new magazine into his rifle. Why didn't he already have it ready? Bowser could have lit them up as soon as they got here. In fact, that wouldn't have been something Medic would have minded too much; ambushes and surprise attacks always lead to the most grotesque kinds of injuries. Indeed, however, Todd was correct. They were stubborn. Medic had to endure a pointless, intractable stalemate for the better part of three years. RED team won some battles, and lost some battles; but they never surrendered. They always came back, and they always came back to fight the BLUs until the Gravel Wars came to an end.

Granted, it was largely to do with the fact they were being paid handsomely, and the fact that it was an opportunity to test their equipment on living targets, but in this instance, Medic liked to think some sort of inner tenacity - an undying fire in their bellies - was at least part of the reason why they kept coming back. After all, in Soldier's words, they could not let "any man best them in the ring of honour"!

"Figures that some brainlets like you would be," Bowser began, standing up from his throne, popping every muscle in his body and casting a shadow over the entire team with his incredible height and size. It was a frightening sight, to be so close to him - Medic had to steel himself, flinching ever-so-slightly and moving one hand closer within his coat, ready to pull out his Blutsauger. Yes, he'd take down this near-invincible beast... by shooting him with contaminated needles. Hey, if it works for robots...!

FWOOM!

Medic's hair blew around wildly, as did his labcoat around his body, as the beast became the Beast in one sickening transformation. They had killed his previous form with ease before; obviously, he wasn't going to permit a second time. His familiar, extremely more powerful second form stood before them, and his intent was clear.

"Come at me, wimps!"

This would be a no-holds barred fight. This would be a fight to the death. Whoever this animal was a crony for, or whatever kind of money Rosalina owed him was irrelevant now. Two parties enter, one party leaves. It was time for the final fight. It was time for the last push.

It was time to practice medicine.

"Prepare for your examination, Schweinhund! Ha ha ha ha! RAUS, RAUS!" Medic cackled, setting to work immediately. Connecting and disconnecting Medibeams all over, he made sure to stay on his feet like a boxer - jumping around, instinctively ducking his head to avoid sniper fire and turning around to avoid a knife in his back from years of building up a habit. Staying on his toes like this, he'd be able to avoid fire from Bowser and get to his patients quicker, when they needed him the most. He gave everyone he possibly could an Overheal buff after healing them for a few seconds, making sure to maintain their buff, if he could, by healing them again.

It was a lot more difficult and stressful than it sounded. Their small group, once they all become your patients, suddenly isn't so small anymore. Making sure Tanya's Amulet was secure in his pocket, he continued to prioritise the people who may have actually been hurt, then whose Overheal had dissipated the most. He had to build his Übercharge again, as fast as he could. The plan would work this time; it didn't matter if Makoto wasn't here to carry it through. It was unfortunate, definitely - but a Kritzkrieg charge with another buff on top of it would turn just about anyone into an unstoppable killing machine. Having done a significant amount of healing during the "fight" with Zim II, his Übercharge had built up substantially - to just under 60%; but his last fight with Bowser made him learn that he could end fights in an instant. He had to make sure he could build it fast. And if nobody was going to get injured, then it wasn't going to get to 100% in any hurry.

In the midst of his bunny-hopping, the Medic almost didn't notice the robot that had protected him before walk up close to him, the harsh stomping and clanking of machinery barely audible over the chaos of the battlefield. He only realised he was there when he saw the bright flashes of light coming from the robot's weapon, firing some form of plasma ray at Bowser - a type of weapon Medic had never really experimented with. He listened to him speak, but didn't turn to look at him - he really needed to concentrate.

"Doctor, with combat commencing, I request you in particular stay behind me."

Well, wasn't that nice?

"Ja! Jawohl, my clanking companion! If you are certain, zhen I do appreciate it, but you must understand zhat I can only heal biological matter! If you take damage, I cannot heal you!" He warned, taking a position behind the robot so as to take him up on his offer as protection. It was a nice change of routine to be actively protected - not to toot his own spleen, but the Medic was an important figure in this battle as one of their only expert healers. If he was taken out of the fight, then the entire group would likely suffer drastically. He appreciated the fact that the robot was taking him into consideration - if he was actually able to heal him, he would have liked to make sure to return the favour by protecting him, but this was clearly not something he could do. "If only Herr Conagher was here...!"

Then again... there was another engineer here. He never learned his name, but he would make sure to keep him in mind if the machines in their party got themselves banged up. "Ho ho! Vhat an interesting change in circumstances, ja? Here I was, a few hours ago, tearing apart robots, and now we're fighting side-by-side! A symbiotic relationship, between man and machine! Fascinating! I hope you don't know of a 'Gray Mann', mein Freund!
Zhen I'd have to kill you, heh heh..."

Under the diligent protection of the robot, the Medic took the opportunity to conserve his stamina - still moving around, but healing more calmly and under control. He didn't even realise how sweaty he was getting until he calmed down with the running and jumping. Whether this was because of his activity or because of the unbearable heat brought on by Bowser's flamethrower breath was a different question, but Medic was lucky enough to not be the target for once. The memories of Pyro ambushes... truly an experience he wouldn't wish on his worst enemy. He wasn't able to survey how the assault on Bowser himself was going; he was more concerned with paying attention to the condition of his patients. In such a chaotic situation, someone was bound to get hurt -

"
URGH!"

"
Gah - ?!"

mediccall.png
Grunts of pain and shrieks of agony were commonplace on the battlefield, but sounds that the Medic had conditioned himself to be able to hear no matter what. He was an agony master; he could identify pain with little trouble, even if it was pindrop levels of quiet. In this instance, Medic didn't really need to use his conditioning - he could tell who was injured, because Eric came barrelling through the air at mach speeds, sent flying from a lucky punch by Bowser. Medic promptly swiveled around, ready to heal him, but then changed his mind once Eric started firing again, spraying machine gun fire at a frightening rate - presumably, from Laffey's spill. It was congested enough here - if he was to move over to him while he was firing, he would end up getting shot himself. That would just be an inconvenience for everyone.

If that wasn't enough, then the voices in his head certainly gave him pause. It took him a moment to confirm that he wasn't that mad yet - rather, from the sound of the voice, he could tell that it was Eric, presumably telepathically like everyone else seemed to enjoy so much. Medic wasn't much of a fan. Whatever happened to good old-fashioned screaming? He ordered him to "stay away from Bowser", along with the other healers.

"
Fine by me, Kamerad! As much as I would like to saw through his bones, I don't zhink zhat would be zhe best idea!" Medic replied, screaming, the old-fashioned way. Impressively, Eric seemed to be standing fine after a hit like that! One of those was what killed Lu Bu! Taking note of the fact that he didn't seem to need immediate medical attention, he maintained focus on giving the frontline combatants an Overheal - it was important that, if Bowser snuck in another hit like that on one of them, the Overheal would absorb the brunt of the blow. He didn't really have time to perform another resurrection!

And speaking of resurrections...

"ORPHEUS!"

"Vhat...?! Zhat cannot be - !"

It was the one thing that could have distracted Medic from his duties. A sight even a nonbeliever in the impossible, like the Medic, had already accepted as impossible. He knew his voice. He knew his look. From the moment they met, where the boy shot himself in front of him and all of those Toad patients, to the moment where he told him about Personas after zoning out in the Velvet Room and nearly undergoing surgery for a stroke; this boy was someone the Medic could not forget. Even though it was, apparently, against his mercenary contract, he thought of him as one of the strongest friends he had made throughout this little adventure. When he became comatose, Medic vowed to discombobulate Rosalina if a hair on him was out of order. He didn't expect to see him again, on his feet, in the flesh.

And yet, he was here.

Makoto Yuki.

"BACK FROM ZHE DEAD! HAH HAH HAH! YES!" Medic shrieked, gazing in awe at the boy and the Persona which accompanied him - one of an assortment of many, as the Medic had come to realise. He was jumping up and down, waving frantically at him, completely unable to control his elation. Medic was, at times, an emotional man. He wanted to run right over and give him a blood-soaked reunion hug, but he at least had enough restraint to stop himself from doing that and interrupting Makoto's wondrous comeback. "Ja! We're here, Makoto! Tear him apart! Both of you! Atom by atom! We are zhe ÜBERMENSCH!" He screamed, making sure to give Makoto an Overheal as he made a daring dash towards the Beast himself that would have made the likes of even Scout stop and stare in respect, and making sure to prepare an Overheal for Mami, too, as she prepared her attack - in this moment, the revival of the ancient Battle of the Bands alliance had the real potential to blow the fight out of the water. Not to pat himself on the back, but united, this team was unstoppable, similar to how his team functioned back home. Have them work together, and no beast, no army, no obstacle is insurmountable.

"
I cannot believe my eyes!" Medic cried, somehow still finding time to talk over the chaos while still connecting and disconnecting Medibeams to and from his patients. "You are here! You are alive! Not even I was able to bring you back, it was some sort of - gah...! Magical interference!" He exclaimed, ducking beneath an attack in the nick of time. "You must fill me in after we kill zhis Schweinhund! Welcome back to zhe realm of the living, Kamerad! Ho-ho ho!"

[Sorry, guys - it's 4:22 AM right now, I am going to have to come back to this tomorrow and see if I can do this properly before tomorrow's post. After this, Medic will notice Eric taking damage and run back to heal him, Lu Bu, and everyone who was around him - upon noticing Laffey on fire, he attempts to put her out with his Kritzkrieg healing, but realises that the fire isn't damaging her.

Upon doing all of his healing, his Übercharge becomes ready, and activates it on Praetorian first so he can do his Blaster Bomb attack. As soon as Praetorian launches it, he switches to Makoto so he can go ham with his Persona attacks; then gets briefly annoyed upon noticing people like DeDeDe and Ben get knocked unconscious again, while he can't afford to heal them with his Kritzkrieg - exactly like last time. While providing Makoto with the charge, he tries to heal them with his Crusader's Crossbow, and anyone else who happened to take any injury. I'm really sorry - if I have enough time tomorrow, I will try and edit all of this happening into this actual post before the update.]

Techmarine Martellus​
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Resuming Fire​
Actions: Offering to Team Up
1570762485365.png
1570762714270.png
This was it.
Martellus watched Bowser, being the pompous xeno warlord he was, be consumed by the very power he sought. Martellus remembered all the times he had witnessed a gloating warlord suddenly slain by their so-called "benefactor".
Benefactor. Hah. Always some greater malevolent power that threw their pawn away the second it suited them.
But the fight wasn't over. The foul power that had once aided Bowser was now animating him.
Now was the time Martellus was all to familiar with. The purgation of the xeno.
Martellus set the sentry gun to fire at whatever the robot perceived as a threat. And unfortunately, there wasn't much Martellus could do. The fleet was not here, so an orbital bombardment was out of the question.
It would seem he would have to do this the old fashioned way. Martellus moved up, took up position on the ground, and fired his Melta Gun repeatedly at the beast. It had felled tanks before-so while unimpressive-
The Techmarine's attention was drawn by Claptrap ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ) being down. Martellus's response was to shoot off his Melta Gun one more time, before running on over to Claptrap. After letting the next Explosive Nova pass, Martellus took a knee and commenced repairs on the odd machine without a word. Martellus hadn't interacted with the machine much, but Martellus had seen just what Claptrap could do.
And here, it could be useful.

"Gray Mann?"
Praetorian's response to Medic ( Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins ) was nothing short of confused... well, as confused as a robot could be. Praetorian took heed of Medic Kritzing its Blaster Bomb, and within seconds a green glowing orb shot forth from the SPARK's BIT.
That was emitting red colored shocks and had a reddish hue. Praetorian was about to fire it at Dry Bowser.
Until it heard a call for assistance.
Praetorian turned to the cartoon ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), and responded with its own offer.
"I offer to aid you in this maneuver."
The Blaster Bomb floated in front of the fireworks rocket and attached itself to the rocket.
"I have attached a Blaster Bomb to your rocket. It will detonate in tandem with your rocket, and cause severe damage."
"If you require anything else, let me know."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
[class name=container] height: 400px; width: 350px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 345px; width: 345px; border: 6px solid #ffffff; border-radius: 30px; background-color: #FFE89A; [/class] [class name=header] height: 90px; width: 335px; [/class] [class name=circle1] background-color: #ffffff; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 15px; [/class] [class name=circle2] background-color: #ffffff; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 4px; [/class] [class name=circle3] background-color: #ffffff; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 4px; [/class] [class name=picture] height: 263px; width: 320px; background:URL(https://imgur.com/00ty29c.png/x.png); background-size: cover; margin-top: -46px; margin-left: 13px; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 210px; width: 280px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=borderbox] border-top: 4px solid white; border-bottom: 4px solid white; border-right: .5px solid white; border-left: .5px solid white; position: relative; top: 20px; left: 19px; height: 210px; width: 280px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=textbox] text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; height: cover; width: 265px; margin-left: 6px; margin-top: 5px; background: white; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class name=footer] height: 35px; width: 290px; border: 3px solid #ffffff; background-color: #FFE89A; margin: auto; margin-top: -30px; [/class] [class name=footertext] text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 20px; margin-top: -2px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"] [div class="header"][div class="circle1"][/div] [div class="circle2"][/div] [div class="circle3"][/div][/div] [div class="picture"][div class="borderbox"] [div class="scroll"] [div class="scrollbox"]

[div class="textbox"]

After the bullet left my percussion-locked canon I felt my arms sharply return to my side, suddenly falling limp from the outreached position they were in before. The moment my glamorous weapon clanked against the ground flowers sprung out, taking the guns place, before those too faded into the background. I could feel my lungs collapse inwards as I struggled to gulp down air, my chest expanding dramatically whenever I took in a lick of oxygen. With my body made of wet noodles I managed to keep a grasp on the situation around me. My bullet wasn’t enough to take out Bowser. Twisting into knots my stomach made itself ever present in my body. I couldn’t even take out an overgrown turtle. It was a tough pill to swallow, but it clearly wasn’t something to dwell on. My chest swelled up, this time not from my pathetic wheezing, but with pride as I could honestly say I did my best.

I could rest with ease on the sidelines knowing that my.. teammates could handle the rest. The idea of working with people was still new to me. Like a warm, comforting even, tea flavor I hadn’t had the chance to try before today. Once we take out Bowser I’m going to have to go back to being all alone. That reality was a weed in my garden of thoughts, but I knew the more I ignored it the more it would spread.

I found myself measly watching as
Makoto messed with his Witches, not knowing exactly what they were or what he was doing. My heart buzzed to life at the sight of a golden, almost heavenly seeming light, after the blue male brought his gun to his head. Half expecting an angel came down to take his soul away I was happily surprised to hear his voice after the beam dissipated. One of my hands found the top of my bounteous chest, to rest upon, as I calmed down my feelings. After getting over the initial shock of almost watching one of my friends blow their brains out I could focus on the more pressing factor of it all. How hot he was. I felt my heart rate spike, for reasons completely separate from a heart attack, as I watched his eyes narrow at Bowser. I found myself wanting to.. drink tea with him.

Shaking me out of my scandalous thoughts, literally, was the turtle mutants roar. I felt like a deer taking its first steps as I lost my balance and thudded against the ground. As soon as my eyes opened once more, before
Makoto could easily consume my attention again, Ben’s body was seen falling down to.. Wherever wasn’t here. As soon as I managed to stand up with my weak knees Julia caught him with her mind, something that was completely new to me, and placed him down next to the unconscious King Dedede that I’d spoken to once before. Stumbling, I walked towards the unconscious duo as I came to the conclusion that if I couldn’t fight I’d at least be there for the ones who were actually out cold. If worse came to worse I’d throw a rock or two. Once I was at their side I rested a hand on both of their chests, both were way smaller than mine, just for proof that they were actually alive and there.

☆stats☆
☆mood☆
roller-coaster

☆mentions☆
Bowser ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ), Makoto ( Haz. Haz. ), Julia ( LilacMonarch LilacMonarch ),

☆interactions☆ Ben ( Crow Crow ), King Dedede ( FoolsErin FoolsErin )

☆outfit☆ xoxo

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="footer"][div class="footertext"]magical girl Mami Tomoe[/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Interactions:
GearBlade654 GearBlade654

CN-TAN THE TOON
AM.png

CN-Tan looked at Praetorian, blinking twice as she listened to him. The Toon recognized him as the action figure who threw the ACME TNT and did a pretty good job using her box of explosives. He wanted to 'aid' her on her assault to Bowser then a doohickey planted itself into the rocket causing her to worry a bit until the robot eventually told her whatever that thing is, naming it a 'Blaster Bomb'. Cool name. He even told her what it does but CN-Tan already knows what it's going to do the moment he told her the name. It's a bomb and that's pretty much it, she might be a party animal but she's not dumb enough to need an explanation when the name says it all but then again this toon is trying to launch herself to the enemy while riding a rocket so she might be a bit stupid in a few places.

The Toon giggled. She knows she shouldn't do this, she knows she will get badly injured or worse, killed, but something in her mind is forcing her to do it. It might be her unbearable need to do something silly or maybe her want to prove that she's a badass to these people instead of just some useless chump but to those who don't know what she's thinking, they might just assume she has some sick death wish. She lit up the fuse and jumped on top of the rocket, pulling out a cowboy hat from her pockets and putting it on her head before dropping the lighter. The fuse was a little long so it might take a couple of seconds to launch. She looked back at the gang and smiled, snickering to herself.

"Anyone else wanna join me? It will be a fun ride!"

Clock is ticking. . . The rocket is almost going to launch.​

Ruby Rose
(SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS SEND SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE)

"But Lu Bu--!"

As Ruby tried to reason with the warrior, words fell flat as Lu Bu rose to continue fighting King Koopa, perhaps one more time. She still stubbornly assumed she was putting herself into danger just charging towards Bowser like that, and unfortunately, she was right. Lu Bu had indeed been straining herself by trying to continue attacking Bowser, and now it seemed unlikely that she would be able to go on for longer than even one more attack. Ruby ought to blame nobody but herself; perhaps she didn't convince her strongly enough, and perhaps she didn't just try to get her to rest, even if by force. However, she couldn't exactly blame her; this Bowser creature was not exactly an easy fellow to face with, and he was the one who had killed Lu, after all.

This was what she has to think.

- - - - -​

I...I don't know with Lu Bu. Sure, I admire her drive to keep going and hopefully take Bowser down once and for all, but she didn't need to do that. But, if she wants to keep doing what she wants to, then I won't stop her, even if that could come at a cost of her life. And if it comes anything closer to that, then—...wait, actually, I'll drag her back out of the fight. But what if she still doesn't heed word that she's going to get herself killed and putting us through anymore unneeded pain?! I don't want to believe in that, and in fact, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy at all...

Actually, now that I think of it, there's really no stopping Lu Bu, for better or worse, and it's not my business to...I don't know, force some course of action? She'll do whatever is necessary, as well as what she thinks is necessary, no matter what I think is necessary.. I mean, all we can do about her is to watch and see what happe—HOLY CRAP WHO'S HE?!

- - - - -​

Apparently, Ruby managed to pay less attention on the battlefield than in Professor Port's class. It took her quite a bit to even register that Bowser's supposed boss, a masked man on a horse, had arrived, and when she finally did register, all she did was impulsively aim for the horse and fire away.

Click. Oops.

Ruby's eyes widened. There was only one more cartridge left now, and that was the Gravity Dust ammunition, but even then, however, that ran low after God knows how much shots she's taken to take her places. Now, all she could do is to stand back, watch, and brace for the worst, as the new arrival prepared to give King Koopa more of his power...at a cost. That cost? Might as well be the poor sod's soul. But why, you may ask, is another matter for another time. All that's there to do was to see what happens next.

And sure enough, what happened next was that Bowser became a raging, savage skeleton that had taken the place of a father who also happened to kidnap a princess. There was no more him; only a living, breathing husk of himself, that deserved a "he" no more.

Only "it".

But Ruby didn't understand. She thought it was still Bowser, who just so happened to receive a boost it begged for, when it only took away more of its humanity, or rather to her, what little of it was left. Despite all that had depleted Crescent Rose of much of the ammo she carried on hand, she was still going to finish it off, one way or another, even if it meant leaving herself vulnerable if it didn't go down, despite the numerous attacks being thrown towards the undead King. And if she didn't get to finish him off, at least she tried.

So Ruby took a step forward, then started chargi--wait, what? What's what now? Oh... Apparently, I had gotten a little ahead of myself. Apologies.

So as I was saying, Ruby was about to take a leap and scatter, but the sight of Ben falling down caught her eye. She wanted to get him while she still could, and even dropped Crescent Rose before sprinting towards him. Yet, without the leisure of Petal Burst being something she could expend with little worry, and with the distance being too great for her to arrive on time, she could only watch. She was about to tear up again, knowing full well she could not save the day. Yet. Again. But before tears could fully emerge, someone else saved the day when she couldn't; Ben's body was picked up telekinetically, and she tracked his body with her silver eyes.

Then she knew who did the lifting: Julia. The one Pokemon she had seen back at the Star Festival. With subdued, but internally intense gratitude, she muttered, as a tear fell out of her eye, a simple "Thank you".

All of a sudden, she had a newfound drive that would soon carry her through what she would do next. She couldn't quite put it together, but all of a sudden, she was ready to give it her all, even if she had only regained the feeling just now. Nothing mattered anymore. It's between her and the skeleton. It's either the Huntress-in-Training, or it.

Then she started to think about the people in her life.

- - - - -​

If it's not for me, then it's for my big sister, Yang, but if it's not for her, then it's for Uncle Qrow and my father, Taiyang. But if it's not for them, then it's for my other friends back at Beacon. Weiss, Blake, Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, and Ren. But if it's not for those six, then it's for Penny. And if it's not for her, it's everyone here, who has stuck with each other, and me, no matter what. And if it's not for them, especially those who have perished, but have come back to life, one way or another, then this is for the Mushroom Kingdom, and everything you've taken from them.

But that's not just them that this is for.

This is for everyone I know and love. And if that Bowser monster is going to keep terrorizing, I will not stand for it anytime soon. And Bowser, you may call me Ruby Rose, Huntress-in-Training from Beacon Academy, or just...Ruby.

Heh.

Was nice to meet you while it lasted.

- - - - -​

So, she stepped forward, then stepped again, bringing her closer towards the skeletal being. Wiggling her fingers around the handle of her weapon, she pulled out the empty cartridge from the HCSS and reinserted, perhaps for the final time, Gravity Dust ammunition. Then she pulled the bolt, ejecting the jacket of the last normal bullet. There was nothing to fear anymore. Whether it would land her in trouble, she was not going to back down from her next action, if it meant that Dry Bowser would be down.

Ruby smirked. And charged forward.

At this point, it was all or nothing. It was her, or Dry Bowser.

Ruby dissolved into the petals that swirled around it. The air being manipulated within the field the flying petals generated lifted Dry Bowser from its feet. Once Dry Bowser was mid-air, Ruby halted right in front of it--then let out a furious cross-mutation of a bloodcurdling scream and an elongated battle yell, and launched herself towards the "sentient" husk, pointy-end of the handle first. It served to launch it further mid-air, and once the two were drifting in the air, she fired at least two more times, further propelling the two into beyond, as her weapon transformed into that of a war-scythe. Finally, she took Crescent Rose out of its skeletal frame, then started her final onslaught.

Three downward strikes against its head. Five sideways slashes to its body. Then she latched the bottom of Crescent Rose, which she transformed back into its default form, around his body, and pulled the trigger one more time. That sent her and Dry Bowser flying back down, as she swung around to get on top of him, but specifically on the HCSS, which was pointing upward with the scythe-blade facing down. Then as it landed, it dug further in, then Ruby stepped on the trigger, leaving her final slash marks on Dry Bowser as she returned to the fighters.

Then, she landed, Crescent Rose dragging its blade across the ground on its own, but she still stood on the handle, on which she now stood unsteady. Heavily breathing, her Aura finally bowed out, short-circuiting across her body, starting at her feet. As it did so, she jumped off and landed on the ground on her two feet, then turned towards the skeletal King.

Now, she was done here, with nothing more to do.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Dry Bowser, Stranger), DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lu Bu), Crow Crow (Ben), LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)

Last edited:
Tanya

"Hmmm" Tanya pondered. The monster she was fighting heavily resembled a turtle....That was obvious. But assuming the monster follows some basic semblance of the anatomy of a turtle. Remembering her 6th grade biology class turtles are weak on the stomach and ankles. However it was now missing most of its mass.

"Hmmm I need something bigger than 7.62 to deal with this beast. Something large and can be launched at supersonic speed..." Tanya's gaze fell upon the tiny tiny Tina. One of the other otherworlders. Tanya was sure she wouldn't mind a little...scenic view from above.

Swooping down Tanya scooped up the Tiniest of Tinas. "Hey there. Do you mind participating in my little experiment? Who are you kidding? You have no choice anyway" Tanya cackled as she was now above the skeletal behemoth.

"Ok Girlie I hope you like supersonic travel. You'll be going around three times the speed of sound by the time you nearly hit mr Bones over here." and so Tanya set to work. Dropping the child she kicked the poor thing downwards unto the boned beast and before the child thought that it was over Tanya decided to unload her whole cartridge of artillery spells into the girl's back further accelerating the poor girl into Bowser.

"She shoots. She scores!"

Now Tanya looked upon the battlefield. Her multidimensional comrades, well for now, were busy at work taking apart the beast. Hopefully Medic remembered to boost her....

One of her companions caught her eye, Ruby the red had just finished an attack and appears to be out of ammo. Tanya wasn't about to let such a prime opportunity slip past her.
Landing next to the Red Ruby she offered her three clips of her pre prepared high explosive ammunition with a smile

"Hey Ruby. I thought you might need this"

The winged ace didn't wait for a response and shot off.

"Your time is running out. In about an hour I can no longer stabilise you with my magic. You will die."
1570772555565.jpeg
"An hour is all I need"
49527.gif

"Lord endow me with your divine gift of power. Make me your heavenly sword that smites this heretic with the full force of God."

8nj21Be.gif

Tanya fired more artillery spells at the beast before switching to piercing spells.
49533.gif

"Lord bequeath me with your power. Allow me to smite these heretics in your place. God is the greatest!"

"People around Bowser. Please move if you value your life." Tanya spoke quickly, loudly and clearly through her comms ,courtesy of the pink cat thing, in her usual child like voice.

The aerial ace fired off her final Ace card the one you've all been waiting for. The magic Thermobaric explosion. Created when magic under high pressure reacts with the air. In other words a FAE. The explosion created a brief EMP effect and the surrounding air around the beast had been ransacked for Oxygen. The smoke and detritus billowed around Bowser.

Finally Tanya decided to be of use to her comrades. In front of the people who were shooting at Bowser Tanya casted a spell that would double the damage of the bullets that passed through the fairly large translucent green square in front of their faces.

Breathing heavily Tanya momentarily landed back next to Medic and nodded at him before taking off again. Her poor body was exhausted and the excess mana flowing through her she was going to drop soon. If her shots were ineffective she decided to fly around Bowser's head acting like a target.

Interacting with:
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
Nightwisher Nightwisher
marc122 marc122

everyone else:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
GearBlade654 GearBlade654
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
L3n L3n
Everyone Everyone else I missed

Users who are viewing this thread