Sev, a clone bred and trained from war the moment he came out of his birth tank was now the most war deprived clone in the republic, more deprived the the janitorial clones even. Woods had stopped him from shredding the koopa to pieces, for the purpose of gaining intel, like that mattered at all. “Your lucky I consider your useful.” He said coldly to the marine as he stopped dead in his tracks, death staring Woods, though it just looked like staring considering the helmet.

Though just before his blood flow steadied the Tanya girl from earlier decided to take it upon herself to have freerange over the Koopas, oh hell fucking no, if Sev wasn’t allowed to harm these shell creatures neither was this dumb dull blonde. When Tanya was closest to the ground he grabbed her ankle, his weight alone considering his armour should be enough to hold her down. Sev even tried to pull her down to the ground, “Listen here, if I don’t get to kill these creatures you don’t either. Now drop it before I consider you a threat and start researching biology on you, more specifically anatomy.” Sev was serious, his wrist blade out, pointed at Tanya almost as a threat.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

"..." Lu Bu stared at all these big, strong men. Relying on guns to intimidate a bunch of weird turtles that clearly had next to no combat experience. "You are all as bad as each other" she scolds, firmly pushing down on the barrel of Woods' gun, turning to Tanya, and Sev as it seemed they were about to start fighting "I'll say this once, so I hope you don't miss it, folks. If any of you makes an attempt on these turtle's lives" she rests a hand on the hilt of her sword scanning the group "You won't get the chance to regret it"

Sighing through her nose, she wishes she could massage her temples, but this mask was in the way for that.
She looks up slowly, smelling smoke, before seeing one of the Koopas had been blasted by what looked like a Kitsune. Perhaps she hadn't heard Lu Bu clearly. That didn't matter.

Her form flew forward, a flattened palm striking the side of her chest, another rising up to strike her chin from beneath "发过九尾狐狸!" she yells, taking a step away and glaring at her. Did she not understand? There was no way to bring that creature back! Killing him so hastily...He posed no threat to anyone!

Gritting her teeth, she starts drawing her blade "Come, demon. I shall see to it you never ascend to be with Húxiān!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Haz. Haz. Crow Crow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B QizPizza QizPizza

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict scoffed at the purple cat, “Ah.......shooting.......always works, it’s just a matter of perspective, if I shot Josh........he would be dead.” Benedict remarked as Josh broke into a cold sweat. “Ah........agent, I’m sorry, but you will get one.........warning, for sabotaging our stealth operation, after all, it’s either stay hidden, or shoot as they say.” Benedict said to Julia with a dead-eyed stare. “Ah........little gross child, remember your tax.........I only ask once.” Benedict said as he re-focused his aim on Bowser Jr.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

1568723702160.png
King Dedede

“What kinda good is-“ The king sputtered as the yellow haired girl offered him the cup of tea, before his pea brain put two and two together and snatched it eagerly. He quickly doused the growing flame on his hammer, putting it out with a loud sizzle. Letting out a relieved sigh, the king examined the damage. An ugly scorch mark had been left on his weapon, but it was for the most part still structurally in tact. He turned back to the girl and gave a gesture that’d been quite rare on this disaster trip, a smile. “I ain’t usually the one sayin’ this, but thanks, kid. Maybe one of you is good for somethin’ after all!” He chirped, before promptly having his attention turned to the squabbling over whether to kill or interrogate the koopas. “C’mon, ain’t we supposed to-“ Dedede tried, before the kitsune killed one of the turtles in a fiery burst, angering the woman with the swords into starting a fight. The monarch gave an annoyed groan and face palmed. “Note I only said one of ya...” He muttered, his head in his hands. It had only been a festival invitation, how did it end up like this?

L3n L3n DapperDogman DapperDogman Zerulu Zerulu QizPizza QizPizza Crow Crow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @thisisgoingdownhill​

47DB0052-AE02-45F8-BB0F-6A85B54D0B84.jpeg

Dib Membrane

As Dib was sneaking around singing his theme song, he was tripped by Zim. Dib was very tempted to throw a piece of bologna at him, but he decided now is not the time. It appeared that the small gross turtle baby realized that they were there and there was no use hiding anymore. Dib jumped up heroically as he continued to sing his theme song.

"IT'S DIIIIB! HERE HE IS TO SAVE THE DAY! DOO DOO DUH DUH DOO! HE IS GONNA BEAT THE EVIL TURTLE BABY! HE MAY EVEN THROW BOLOGNA AT ZIIIIIIIIM!"
Dib pointed heroically at Bowser Jr. before saying a phrase he always dreamed of saying...
"I've always wanted to say this.... ATTAAAAAACK!"

Birb Birb ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Intimidating Koopa Bros.
20190517074654_1 (2) (1).jpg
As the SPARK kept its weaponry trained on the Koopa Bros., it noticed some of its teammates were... not thinking correctly.
The SPARK was rather concerned with that two of its teammates were at each others' throats over... killing the crew.
Intimidating the crew was one thing. Killing them was another. ESPECIALLY if they were about to kill each other.
Praetorian aimed its left phase-cannon at Sev ( Zerulu Zerulu ), then at Tanya ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B )
,clearly concerned with what was going on.
"I highly suggest you both stand down. I will not hesitate to open fire if hostilities between both of you commence."
Praetorian then took note of Alexis ( QizPizza QizPizza ) popping up. The SPARK was about to greet her, until the kitsune outright killed one of the Koopa Bros. The SPARK went from welcoming to alert.
"Stand down, stand down! Opening fire if hostiles resist is one thing, opening fire for no valid reason is something else entirely!"
The SPARK then took note of Lu Bu ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ) scolding the team for intimidating the Koopa Bros. Praetorian somewhat understood why Lu Bu did that, and as such was significantly less panicked when responding.
"I acknowledge that you are not in interest of resorting to firepower to intimidate the Koopa Bros, but understand that as of right now I am not alert to any other options. If you have another idea in mind..."

[class name=quote] text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; [/class] [class=title] font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:1.7em; text-align:center; text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; position:absolute; right:220px; width:1em; height:auto; z-index:25px; [/class]
[div class=title]MEMENTO

MORI[/div] [/div]

Thanatos barked and glowered, hovering his sword idly by his side. But despite my Persona's volatile behavior, there was no ill intent in his actions. That much, was obvious; the god of death's piercing, hollow gaze and thundering shrieks were intimidating, but each time he got too close, each time that blade drew even an inch nearer, the Persona withdrew. I knew better than to hurt a hostage, and so did my allies, seemingly. Some threatened, others took aim. And although they were tipping dangerously close over the razor-thin wire of morality, none of them crossed it.
Then, a woman entered my line of sight. Nine tails, nine swords, brown hair. I watched in unease as she approached the Koopas, raised a splayed palm...
And that's when it hit me. A swirling mass of heat converged at the center of her palm. There was a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew what was about to happen, and I watched as the burning sphere spiked outwards, piercing the Koopa's head in one, swift outlash. Its diminutive form slumped to the ground, limp, unmoving, not a twitch of life left in its body.
What I felt at that moment was apathy. It wasn't my apathy, but that was what I felt. Cold, bitter indifference, born from him. If I had been in control at that moment, I would've saved it. I would've stopped her. I was confident in that.
With a sated shriek, the god of death dissipated into the starlit sky. I could only holster my Evoker in disbelief.

Last edited:
Karako Pierot

"Woah!" Bowser Junior exclaimed as Julia interrupted him watching the fight ensue before him by knocking down the boxes he was standing atop. He tripped and fell to the ground, landing on his shell. The grate that Julia then threw at him sent him spinning around the room at a high pace, all while screaming in his high pitched, shrill voice. Benedict's bullets would simply bounce off Junior's shell and land on the ground, though Junior didn't even notice as he was still too busy spinning around the room uncontrollably to really care. He was soon stopped dead in his tracks, however, by the sudden appearance of the can that blocked his path. It stopped him right then and there, which caused him to breathe a sigh of relief as he made his way back up on his feet.

"Hey! What's the big idea!?" Bowser Junior shouted as his tiny fists shook and balled up beside him, and his cheeks puffed out in annoyance. It seemed that he knew you were here now, and it was probably only a matter of time before he found you if you hid much longer.

Karako sighed in mild disappointment that his distraction using the faygo can didn't work. But he didn't have time to show it, as the small, yes small, turtle like lusus... thing... was on the verge of discovering them. Karako grumbled, wondering if he should actually fight... the turtle WAS a child, like him.. then again Karako has killed many children a tad older than him... granted they were all horribly mean highbloods. Before he could do anything though...

"IT'S DIIIIB! HERE HE IS TO SAVE THE DAY! DOO DOO DUH DUH DOO! HE IS GONNA BEAT THE EVIL TURTLE BABY! HE MAY EVEN THROW BOLOGNA AT ZIIIIIIIIM!"
Dib pointed heroically at Bowser Jr. before saying a phrase he always dreamed of saying...
"I've always wanted to say this.... ATTAAAAAACK!"

Karako watched as Dib jumped up, challenging the turtle. Karako face palmed.. Dib didn't look necessarily prepared or even able to fight. Karako jumped up next to him, whipping out one of his smaller smaller daggers, and forced it into Dib's hand. He doubted the human had any form of weaponry, so this would have to do. Giving Dib one of the bigger daggers was... probably a bad idea.

1568737693895.png

Karako turned to face the turtle like creature, whipping out the two largest knives in his belt. His eyes gained that signature red-orange tint, one all trolls got when angered.

1568737772295.png

"HONK!!!"

The troll lunged forward, aiming to either tackle the Jr. or jab at him. Sort of a mix of both really.

1568737793159.png

"HONK HONK!!!"

Crow Crow GearBlade654 GearBlade654 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 darkred darkred Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ManyFaces ManyFaces Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @HopeIDidntMissAnyone

Odessa
Odessa watched as they started their ”interogation”- if one could call it that - and was not impressed. The lack of control was genuine from the murderous tendencies of the little girl to the angry marine trying to regain control in some way. Odessa refrained from rolling her eyes with some difficulty as she deactivated her blaster and floated down to the harmless turtle brothers.

”I would recommend giving us some information before the mean machines get to you or god forbid the little girl gets bored and murders you just for kicks, ” she said in a deadpan matter-of--fact voice, not bothering to waste energy threatening them. She then turned to Woods, ”exactly what intel do you want from these bozos? If the idiocy of their boss is anything to come by, they may not know anything, at least not anything worthwhile.”

Mentions: Tanya

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

01D8E41A-1AAE-47C2-9108-B386C888E686.png
Dib Membrane

Dib had been waiting for this moment. A chance to actually use something he had been working on for a while. Dib looked at the small knife that Karako gave him. It didn’t seem... humane to use a knife on a child. He pocketed the knife for now as he give a confidant smile at Bowser Junior. With a wink in his eye and a pep in his step Dib pulled out his secret weapon.
46D5E105-44CD-4E50-8FB4-1420C49C29AE.png
An electrical powered pack which was originally hidden under his jacket was now in view on his back as two pieces of metal were attached to it with wires with one being red and one being blue. Dib held one of the metal handles in each hand as electricity was visibly being conducted in each of them. Remarkably Dib held onto these with no problems whatsoever.

“This kid is even younger than me so attempting to kill it seems a bit... inhumane. However! Paralyzing it seems like a much better outcome!”
Dib put the two metal handles together as electricity began to charge between them. A ball of pure electricity began to form between the two handles. Dib shot the ball towards Bowser Jr. and little did Bowser Jr. realize that Dib has full control over where the ball went so dodging it would prove to be difficult, but very much possible.

Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Tanya

Tanya held onto the turtle with one arm and aims her rifle at the weird lady that just killed a turtle whilst shouting.
"Hey! I was gonna kill that one!!" Tanya will teach that stupid lady a lesson in etiquette. The punishment for disobeying a senior officer is the firing squad.

Throwing the turtle into the air once again she descended and waited for it to fall but was rudely interrupted by the man she met earlier in the bulky armour

"Hey! Let go of me! Just because green giant over here" she points an accusatory finger at him "didn't let you play doesn't mean you should ruin my fun too" . Sev was pointing his blade at her but Tanya really didn't care. She doubted that the blade can pierce her shield anyways.
tumblr_olrta1Yy1W1vlb6q0o1_400.gif

"Who would've thought that a grown man would get a little jealous over a few turtles and in what world is a blonde child a threat to a scary fully grown man such as yourself?" Tanya jeered and mocked the soldier who she definitely outranked and seemed to be very pissed at her having the time of her life Like how your neighbours would keep your football that you accidently kick over

Tanya turns to the woman with the sword.
"I'm not trying to kill this guy" Tanya flicks it's forehead "I'm just trying to have some fun!" Tanya cackles. Who does she think she is? No one is going to stop her from carrying out her plan.

Then some rust bucket speaks up. Tanya was not fond of robots as in her previous life robots were in their infancy and subservient to humans.

"You know the three rules of robotics right?" Tanya jokes. The reference probably fell on deaf ears..No one got her jokes... "If you shoot me I'm sending you back to the scrap heap."

Tanya heard the distinct voice of that annoying inferior blonde. She just scowled and didn't really reply to her.

The poor turtle that she was juggling was caught by tanya at the ankle. If she was successful in squirming out of the fully grown man's grasp she would continue her juggling act whilst laughing maniacally.
Zerulu Zerulu (Sev)
QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Frank.W.)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Praetorian)
DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lu Bu)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa)

Batman
Batman was the agent of stealth. As a matter of fact his plan was to wait until Browser Junior leaves, untie this Jason Todd fellow and get out with no one the wiser. However before he could voice his plan to his fellow comrades, they all blew their cover and began assaulting the turtle dragon. Batman gritted his teeth in annoyance but used this opportunity to slip past the shenanigans and c
Cuts Jason Todd loose using his batarangs!

Mentions: Stealth team
Interactions:

Ravio
4CDF0588-B67A-4E05-B2DD-D4D4E944CD07.png
He efforts were deemed a success as whoever was inside of the machine hollered at the loss of it's wooden jaw. With the most godawful music blaring from the device, it was soon swiftly taken down by the combined work and effort of his fellow companions in a beautiful display of team effort. chunks of scorched and burning wood flew pass Ravio in the utter destruction of the giant fake turtle. It would have been alarmingly easy to assume that those who piloted the contraption would be about as equally torn to pieces as the thing they controlled. Unfortunately as the survivors popped out from the wreckage with a renewed vigor Ravio came to the correct conclusion being the battle wasn't exactly over yet. There were about four of them, similar in physiological structure as the thing their machine had been intimating but remarkably less scary in appearance. In fact the turtles were almost sort of cute if Ravio squinted enough at them. Each wore shoes and bandannas with a corresponding color to their shell. With their introduction as the Koopa Bros, Ravio could only assume that this was apart of their gimmick. It was all horribly tacky really. Nevertheless the show had to go on and the monsters had to be slain he supposed....unless...

Ravio quickly shuffled through his items for any weapons that were guaranteed to not kill those attacked with it. His eyes landed on his boomerang which he pulled out to replace his bow. The gear began working their hardest as an idea suddenly sprung up. If they didn't immediately kill the Koopas there was a chance that the group could possibly hold them hostage and interrogate them, thus making their jobs just the slightest easier and if there's anyone who'd do anything to not put in effort, it'd be Ravio. A few of the others had already taken care not to immediately slay them so the plan was already going quite well. It was a shame though, he was looking quite forward to selling their monster parts alongside his wares. They'd have been sure to make quite the buck too considering the hero of Hyrule was always interested in collecting them. Oh well, there were always other opportunities to harvest monster organs for selling he supposed.

However a little bit later he soon found the monster parts he’d once desired. Due to a few “occurrences” thanks to the other members the Koopa in the red shell had been mercilessly killed. Ravio couldn’t help but be disappointed in those who facilitated the killing but he could understand that some may have not gotten the unspoken memo of no killing. In case this were to happen again Ravio needed to be prepared to preserve at least one of the turtle’s lives. Ravio scurried around the area for any of the turtles who were not in immediate action. Hopefully they’d be too shocked by the death of their comrade to be attacking at full potential. The moment he could Ravio flung his boomerang at one of the Koopas. If the boomerang hit then the Koopa would mostly likely be stunned for at least a few seconds. All he had to do next if this were to come true is take his sack and shove the Koopa in there. This would ensure they’d at least have one hostage to interrogate if worse came to worse.
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Teammates: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Haz. Haz. FoolsErin FoolsErin Zerulu Zerulu QizPizza QizPizza FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla GearBlade654 GearBlade654 DapperDogman DapperDogman Nightwisher Nightwisher 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun L3n L3n @AnyoneElseIMissed

Sev held on tight to the girl, his training from the academy was extensive and he’s managed to hold on to things a lot more difficult, like the exterior of ships in the vacuum of space, some girl jiggling her foot around wouldn’t shake him off so easily.

Tanya decided to mock the soldier, but did Sev cared? Not at all, what was some little girl with a crappy rifle going to do to a Republican Commando? Probably nothing, but it doesn’t mean he can just let her do as she wishes cause she seems young, genetically Sev was only in his teen years himself but due to the accelerated ageing of clones he seemed much older physically.

“Typical for someone so weak to pick on the undefenceless, how about going for someone who can put you in the dirt?” Sev was challenging the girl to a fight of sorts, anything to quench his bloodlust at this point.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Mid-Chapter Update
"Battle of the Bands"

The supposed "Koopa Bros" would have been forced out of their group pose at the sight of Thanatos. Their screeches were shrill and almost inhumane, though before they could even have a chance to catch their breaths, their abuse continued. "Waitwaitwait! We can tell you information on King Bowser!" The red Koopa Bro exclaimed as Upgrade decided to aim rocket launchers towards its, quite frankly, petite frame, shaking and quivering in its own boots. Then, once again, before they could even say anything else...

Giant_Dark_Bowser.gif

This... monstrosity suddenly appeared behind the four of them and managed to take them all in one fell swoop."AHHH!!! PUT US DOWN!! PUT US DOWN!! WE'LL TALK! WE'LL TALK!!" All four exclaimed in unison, though apparently their words fell upon deaf ears as more and more continued ganging up on them one by one. Of course, they didn't know that this beast was simply Thae taking the form of the supposed 'Shadow Bowser', but still... "No! Don't eat us! we were just following our orders!" Shouted the one in the red mask while the others quivered in fear. It was then that Sev had outright almost murdered the red masked turtle in cold blood, though luckily (for them, at least), Woods had stopped him from doing so. Said red masked turtle let out a sigh of relief, and was about to thank Woods for his kindness... before he screeched like a demon and summoned a literal attack helicopter to threaten them further, as if they hadn't been threatened enough.

"We're trying to! But you keep threatening us before we can say anything!" The one in the green masked shouted, and the others nodded frantically in response. Due to all four being captured by Thae already, Vilgax and Tanya wouldn't have any chance to really grab them, unless they somehow managed to pluck them from the former's grasp without starting a fight. But, for the sake of keeping things short and not-convoluted, they remained in Thae's grasp. Before they could even try to get another word out, Alexis shot a ball of pure fire right towards the yellow one's head, who hadn't even really said or done much at this point. However, instead of the gruesome death she expected, all she got was the overgrown turtle being comically flung from its grasp and bouncing on the ships interior for a few moments. It then appeared to be covered in black soot, its eye now shot open completely.

giphy.gif

"HRK!! Why... me?" It asked quietly, its voice weak and brittle, before it spun around uncontrollably and disappeared into nothingness. The other Koopa Bros watched in horror as their comrade was effectively murdered in front of them, their mouths agape and at a loss for words.

"Noo!! Please don't kill the rest of us!" Shouted the one in the red mask. "We've already said we'll talk, but you won't even give us a chance to!" An offended expression would find its way onto the same Koopa's face as Odessa spoke. "We do have good intel, actually!" It said, crossing its arms matter-of-factly. "Like, I bet you don't know that the Power Stars are only a front King Bowser is using and he's getting is true power from somewhere else!" It said, before promptly sticking its tongue out.... only to cover its mouth moments later and let out a quiet "EEP!" noise. Before it could elaborate further, however, it was promptly knocked out by Ravio's boomerang, snatched out of Thae's grasp, and shoved down into his mysterious sack. And then, Tanya decided to take another one from Thae's grasp and began to juggle it in the air, which caused it to let out a shrill scream the entire time she did so.

"What!?" Bowser Junior asked as Benedict suddenly emerged from the grate and asked him for his shell, the young tyke stepping back a bit due to being startled by his sudden appearance. In response, he simply crossed his arms, huffed, and shook his head. "No! Go away!" He shouted, before promptly closing his eyes, turning his head, and blowing a raspberry at the pompous man. Though, this attitude soon changed, however, as Claptrap soon appeared behind Junior, screamed something about jam, farted, and attempted to freeze Junior. It worked, partially, as the sudden loud noise caused Junior to jump up into the air, which made his feet freeze to the ground. "Hey! No fair!" He shouted as he tried to desperately free his stubby feet from their icy prison, which left himself open to Martellus' attack, which hit him head on.

The attack sent him falling backwards, eventually landing on his shell once more and spinning around the room again. However, he was brought to a screeching halt by Sans' blue bones attack, which essentially rendered the young Koopa completely harmless due to the nature of the attack. He immediately crashed into one, which caused him to let out a yelp in pain before jolting him back onto his feet. "YOUCH!!" He yelled, before looking back up to Sans in annoyance. "What the heck was that for!?" He then turned to Julia, who approached him, and proceeded to cross his arms and stomp his foot. "I didn't even do anything though! It's you guys who are trying to stop my Papa and his awesome plan!" He shouted again, only to have Benedict speak again, which Bowser Junior only replied to by sticking out his tongue once more. After this, Karako attempted to leap atop Bowser Junior and tackle him, though this ultimately backfired upon the poor creature due to Sans' effective cage he had formed, which, upon Karako's contact with it, simply sent him flying back across the room. Bowser Junior proceeded to point and laugh at this. "HA HA!! Stupid idiot can't even get in here!" He boasted proudly, before turning around and swatting his butt to taunt him further.

The ensuing chaos would have awoken Jason Todd from his slumber, who looked around in confusion for a moment. "The hell...?" He asked in... mild confusion while looking around at the ensuing chaos around him, only to notice that Bowser Junior had been captured already. Smirking behind his helmet, he nodded to the group.

tumblr_inline_n9mdx1Vr4Q1s81zze.png

"Heh... guess you guys aren't completely useless after all. Nice job," He said, before he ended up looking down at the ropes he had found himself unfortunately trapped in. Glancing back up, he somewhat nervously added, "Uhh... can someone untie me please?" His prayers were soon answered by none other than Batman himself, who proceeded to cut him out of his restraints with a batarang. Jason stood up and nodded, rubbing his wrists with each arm. "Thanks... kinda Batman." He said, having witnessed the man's actions enough to know that this definitely wasn't his Batman. It was then that Agent 3 nodded, to which Jason smirked and nodded, before aiming his pistol directly at Bowser Junior.

tumblr_inline_n9mdlsXPRk1s81zze.png

"I like the sound of that idea." He said in an almost sadistic tone. Though, before they could get any information, that Dib boy with the gigantic head shot Bowser Junior with some... electric gun that he apparently pulled out of ass just now, which caused the tyke to sperg out for a moment and ultimately collapse soon after, knocked out cold. Jason let out a sigh and his arms slumped down by his sides, before he turned to Dib with a groan. "Was that... really necessary?" He asked, though whether or not Dib replied didn't even matter, as Jason ended up just ignoring him and picked up Junior's unconscious body off the floor, before lazily slinging him over his shoulder and turning to the others. "C'mon, let's regroup with the others." He said, before leading all of you to do just that.

Everyone ended up converging back on the ship's main deck, with Bowser Junior and the Koopa Bros all promptly taken care of. Jason lazily dropped Junior's sleeping body onto the ship below as the remaining Koopa Bros remained hoisted up by their legs.

tumblr_inline_n9mdw6ORYo1s81zze.png

"So... I guess that's everyone, then?" He asked, looking around as he crossed his arms and shrugged. He smirked, though before another word could be uttered from the Red Hood, a familiar sight awaited you in the skies above. "Is that...?"

tumblr_inline_p4md32jA4y1tvozpm_500.png

"It's-a Luigi time!"

Like a dove descending from heaven above, Luigi slowly hovered downwards with the use of.... balloons. And only three, somehow. Whatever. He eventually landed on the ship's deck alongside all of you with a wide smile and waved. "Hello! You remember-a me?" He asked, as Jason Todd audibly groaned from the front.

tumblr_inline_n9me6hptve1s81zze.png

"Yes... we remember you..."

"Good!" He exclaimed in response. "Because I have another point-a game for you!"

"Wh--"

Before you could even adequately respond, Luigi snapped his fingers, and you were all suddenly transported to...

A stage...?

Stagelights, smoke machines, red curtains, hard wood floors, and a a full audience (comprised of Koopas, Goombas, Toads, and several other creatures you didn't even recognize)...

Yeah, this was a stage alright.

tumblr_inline_n9meaukcLW1s81zze.png

"The fuck!? How the hell did we get here!? Why are we here!? The fuck is happening!?" Jason shouted in pure confusion, clearly the most worried he's been up to this point. Those questions were soon answered as another blue hologram, similar to the one from the first Point Game, soon appeared right in front of you, detailing the rules of this next event.

Point Game #2
"Battle of the Bands!"

battle-of-the-bands.jpg

This one is pretty straightforward, guys. Each of you will perform a song. Either you will form a band, or you will perform one solo, but each of you will perform a song. It can be any song, whether it be pre-existing one or a completely made up one, but it must be a song. Bands will be limited to a maximum of five members each. You will basically have your character sing the song and, in the band's case, detail which character does what in terms of instruments (singing, guitar, drums, etc). If your band has more than one singer, make sure you provide a key, so I know which member does what. By key, I mean detail which color text is who so I know who's singing.

The winning performances will be decided randomly by me, the GM, and you'll get 500 points each. This is especially good for those of you form a band, as each member will get the same amount of points, that being the previously mentioned 500.

PLEASE HAVE ALL POSTS IN BY Thursday, September 19th, at 8:00 P.M. CST, which is when I will decide who wins and update accordingly!

200.gif

Good luck.

Cast List
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Spectre (Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS) and Romana (Doctor Who)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Medic (Team Fortress 2)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Midgardsormr (Final Fantasy XIV)
Crow Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and USS Laffey (Azur Lane)
T The Man With No Name as Asgore (Undertale)
SheepKing SheepKing as Ravio (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il (OC)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
darkred darkred as Maya “Echo” Visari (Killzone: Shadowfall) and Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC) and Tiny Tina (Borderlands)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric Fiamatta (Pokemon OC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Martellus (Warhammer 40k) and Praetorian (XCOM 2)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Excalibur (Warframe OC) and Inazuma (Kentai Collection)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
QizPizza QizPizza as Alexis Kuroki (OC)
Zerulu Zerulu as Gaige (Borderlands) and Sev (Star Wars: Republic Cammandos)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chronodran and Noa Hoshizaki (Cardfight Vanguard)
RedLight RedLight as Manelion (OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Hera (Smite)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Vilgax (Ben 10)
MainEventMan MainEventMan as Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
Shadowfall Shadowfall as Atraxa (Magic: The Gathering)
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Male_07 (Half Life 2)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as King DeDeDe (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Male_05 (Half Life 2)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops) and Claptrap (Borderlands)
NovaAres NovaAres as Helrica Ramsblood (Glorantha OC)
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Yakako Yamagishi (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio (OC) and Bruce Wayne (DC Comics)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as CN-Tan (Channel-Tan)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (Filthy Frank)
L3n L3n as Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi)
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool as Sans (Undertale)
Birb Birb as Karako Pierot (Hiveswap)
Javax Javax as Roxii Dae Sicarius (OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani (Pokemon OC)
marc122 marc122 as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Marie (Splatoon)
Hawkmoth Hawkmoth as Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
Haz. Haz. as Makoto Yuki (Persona 3)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Von Degurachaff (Youjo Senki)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Lu Bu (OC)
Veradana Veradana as Ahim de Famille and Luka Milffy (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Mordecai (Borderlands)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Marvus Xoloto (Hiveswap) and Zim (Invader Zim)
Andrita Andrita as Molly Wonderston (Power Rangers OC) and Kage (Street Fighter)

d59sfdm-72467104-29e0-402b-beee-8644443f2506.png
Julia

"You can go ahead and try shooting me,"
The Espeon replies to Benedict in a tone that dripped of giving negative f*cks.

She turns back to Bowser Jr, who was promptly knocked unconscious by Dib. Julia sighs. "I guess we'll just have to talk to him later."

Jason, who was now awake again, suggested rejoining the others and the group did so.

"We need to stop this ship. It's taking us straight to a trap. Bowser's not alone. He's working with someone much smarter and more powerful..." She starts saying to everyone before being interrupted by Luigi appearing out of nowhere.

"Luigi? What are you doing he--" Julia tried to say before they were all teleported to a stage for another game. Yes, a stage. She looks up at the rules that appear like the last game. "Performing music? That doesn't sound too bad."

In fact, this could be a lot of fun.

images.png

"Who wants to perform with the best band~?" The Espeon purrs.

Interactions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Dib) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM) @everyoneplaying​

tumblr_pfv6o7pgEy1tm1dgio1_400.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Veradana Veradana
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: N/A

"Hmmm..." Laffey looks towards Inazuma, Luffy & Ahim.

CPcc6ks_d.jpg

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: GearBlade654 GearBlade654 marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: N/A

It had been a while since Upgrade turned back into Ben.

"Are you all ready to form the biggest, baddest band yet?" Upgrade says in an excited manner towards Ruby, Midgardsomr & Martellus. He looks to his Omnitrix and scrolls through his aliens.

"Just tell me what role you need and I'll fit like a glove."

Ruby Rose
(Stage)

Ruby's eyes perked towards the words "point game" when Luigi had uttered the words. Now, something like that, normally she could have just normally participated in and be done with, especially considering she could buy with the points she would earn, but here, she was thankful. She had actually refrained from doing more than simply pointing Crescent Rose at the Koopa Bros., as the cruelty was in display, and she couldn't help but to watch the poor anthropomorphic turtles get tortured. She knew they had to get something out of the four, but to her, she wondered if they were really that deservi--

- - - - -​

H--Huh? I...I'm on a stage? With Koopas and Troopas and Toads filling the stadium?! And--...and..!

OH-MY-GOD-OH-MY-GOD-I-CAN-SING-"THIS-WILL-BE-THE-DAY"-AFTER-ALL-THIS-TIME?! THIS-IS-GONNA-BE-FREAKING-WICKED!! I-WANNA-SING-I-WANNA-SING-I...

Wanna...I think someone's calling for me. Wait, someone's calling for ME?!

- - - - -​

"...Ooh! Ooh!"

Ruby's eyes glistened with excitement, as she opened her mouth wide, lips puckered, while looking towards Ben's direction, her palms toward her mouth. Then, in a split second, she was gone from her position, and all that was left was a couple of rose petals forming a line that pointed to Ben. Meanwhile, the excited Huntress-in-Training gathered enthusiastically in front of Ben, wiggling her fists with uncontrolled energy, as she then said, bending over with her head turned up to him,

"I wanna sing, I wanna sing!"

Suddenly, though, her motions stopped, as she then straightened herself back up, and asked, in a calmer, but still excitable, manner,

"Oh, uh...can you play drums, by the way?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), Crow Crow (Ben), GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Marty), Veradana Veradana (Ahim)

Batman

A singing competition? For the Batman? The very idea was absurd, preposterous, yet oddly alluring. The Batman can beat up criminals left and right, fight aliens with laser eyes, even go one and one with Darkseid: for a few seconds before he beat him to a pulp, not his finest hour. But singing? No, Batman did not sing but Bruce Wayne did. Was he and Bruce Wayne not the same person? He was pondering this until his muzzle was sore. Then he spotted the same blonde woman who had spoken to him earlier and made his way toward her and said bluntly, ”You. Me. Sing together. Now.” And before the blonde could respond, he yanked her away from the initial group.​

Sans

So they managed to knock out Junior, even though his bones thew a horned gray kid to the other side of the room. The said kid had a look of a crazy person ready to hurt or kill Bowser Jr. and adding an angry parent to their list of problems wasn’t really ideal. Then, they all regrouped and Luigi came in and teleported them into a stage.

They were supposed to sing. But Sans wanted to crack some jokes. Oh well. His laziness made the skeleton to not make a band of his own.

“So uh, if anyone needs a trombone player..”

He somehow took a trombone out of his pocket.

“I’m a bonefied player”

(Marcus Wright before the band)

mms100-marcus1.jpg

Marcus raised a eyebrow as all the attacks hit the Koopa brothers and left them begging for their lives and finally one started to talk

"So the star stealing was just a muse?" "Care to tell us WHERE?!"

The half terminator would gladly make the koopa squirm if he had the chance.

(Marcus and the band)

It's only then the green guy flew down with a chance at points. This time it was BATTLE OF THE BANDS!"

After singing the first time, he turned toward Spectre, Romana and Maya hoping all of them would agree to a band.

It didn't take long before they came up with some semblance of a name:

proxy_form.png

The half terminator didn't mind the name at all, it sounded fitting. Now onto who sings and who does the other parts.

"So who wants to sing? Play guitar, bass and drums?

Marcus thought of a song and turned to the others.

"Think we can get this song a try?"

Heavy equipment were started to be lifted to the stage by Marcus who wanted to do some of the heavy lifted.

There was red and blue shaded fog, and then the drum with the name on it, and the microphone along with the guitarist and drums.

Romana is singing
FactionParadox FactionParadox

Marcus is going to play guitar
darkred darkred

Maya- drums
darkred darkred
Spectre-Bass
FactionParadox FactionParadox

FactionParadox FactionParadox darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@Whomelse wants to join

Discord Discord 's Patheon

Maya Echo Visari

tumblr_ni65v4THpk1r39jbio1_500.png

Maya frowned, as Bowser junior was finally kicked over, Batman untied Jason and all went on their way.

As soon as they got on top, Maya heard Luigi say "BATTLE OF THE BANDS!"

She wasn't really cut out for singing or the like but she looked over at the others she had met over time.

"Ramona, Marcus, Spectre, care to start a band?

(During band practice/loading for the stage)

The Helghast spy wasn't sure exactly what to expect but she'd tried her hand on the drums on band practice and the song in question was a lot different than she thought. She'd do it though.

"Romana, you've been doing great on vocals."

"Marcus, keep on the guitar. It's a faster song."

"I'll keep the drums going."

Spectre, you keep doing what you are doing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The assassin finally gave a little smirk under her breath as everything was ready on stage for the main.

The background of the stage changed like a hologram to several different effects.

But the best part was the group in slightly different outfits:

Romana was the main attraction along with the others as

The song title was read

"GIVE ME THE SWEET AND LOWDOWN (COVER) by
DISCORD'S PANTHEON!
(Original by Social Distortion)

FactionParadox FactionParadox thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred @whomever #Discord's Patheon

King Dedede

The king watched the whole scene with the Koopa bros, trying not to laugh as he watched the turtle men shout at shriek at every new attack thrown at them. Dedede pouted at little at the show's quick end as everyone gathered together with the tiny twerp from before unconscious and tied up, but didn't air his grievances. "The heck are-" The monarch started to shout at the appearance of the green plumber, though didn't get to finish as he snapped his fingers.

"Anotha one of these games? Hah! If I can win one, I can win another! You suckahs are goin' down!" He taunted, before quickly realizing he really didn't have anyone to team with. He looked to the yellow-haired girl from before, only to see her forming a mostly full team with other people. Annoyedly sighing, Dedede scanned around some more, and spotted his fellow Honeyhivers and the badger creature that'd complimented him earlier. "Ey goat man, honky, badger guy, big skull! Any of you know how to play an instrument?" Dedede shouted with a half demand, hoping they'd want to form a band with him. Well, that maybe would've been a good full deck had the big-headed kid and the honking horned child not gone off with the horned guy in the purple suit. Annoyedly sighing, Dedede again looked around, knowing that if the badger and the goat didn't join him, he'd have nobody. "Uhh...robot guy? You got anythin' to add to a band?" Dedede shouted to a yellow robot he didn't recognize.

mentioned: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Birb Birb ManyFaces ManyFaces

gm: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

potential band members: T The Man With No Name CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Last edited:
Marvus was actually surprised at the reaction the young Troll gave. Even going so far as to give him a menacing kick. He was expecting a hearty honk back, not a honk of fear. Not only that but the kid with the glasses seemed to be thinking he'd offended the young Troll with his words.
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo6_r1_400.png
"whaaat haha naw datz juzt how we juggz keep things cookin. unsure why dis buddy here bein such a sour muthafuckin purrbeast."
There was no way the kid didn't know who he was, his lyrics were both dope and non-offensive so his Lusus shouldn't have had a problem.
tumblr_phyj2tn7GC1tjw0rpo1_400.png
"uhh, dat kinda sounds like it b slavery, and that aint really cool." He said to Thae looking at Dib. Fairly sure the cosmic creature was joking around, but he didn't know what he did wrong. He ceremonially honked and everything a Juggalo would do greeting their fellow clown.
tumblr_phyj2tn7GC1tjw0rpo4_400.png
"aight ill give a muthafucka his space tho, gonna have to have some convesationating after tho." He said to Thae seeing that he'd actually frightened the other highblood for reasons unknown to even his super mellowed out mind.
But it seemed the deed had been done and everyone returned centerward. But given the musically comprised circumstance it seemed like it was really his time to shine.
tumblr_phyiz5vejF1tjw0rpo3_400.png
"aw mothafuckin hells yeah boutta drop sum dope beats, maybe get lil buddy to see i aint no spooky muthafucka." He chuckled trying to think up either something dope he'd heard before or to do some slam poetry on the spot.

Birb Birb Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @BATTLE_OF_THE_BANDS

~ Marie ~

And poof, just like that, Marie became relevant again. A good thing, too. Fero finally has an excuse to avoid explaining away his absence!

She yawned and stretched, before suddenly getting really excited, "A stage? A stage? Just for me? This is my element!" She looked around, seeing the smoke, and the lights, and the wooden beams holding the stage together, and the metal scaffolding just above her head... It was a dream come true, if her dream hadn't already been realized in the form of the Squid Sisters. Though all the attention and the stress had gotten to her a little bit in the closing years of her time as part of the Squid Sisters, as the most popular pop duo in the entirety of Inkopolis. Some people knew about the Chirpy Chips, or Squid Squad, or even Hightide Era, but everyone knew of the Squid Sisters.

She brought a microphone- from where? nobody knows- to her face, and tapped it a few times, "Is everyone listening? Eyes up here, folks. The act you've been waiting for, Tide Goes Out, by none other than me!" She stepped forward and drooped her head down, tapping her foot against the floor to set a steady beat. She hummed a harmony, before pushing a button on the microphone. A low bass emanated from speakers just offstage, and the song began for Marie...

Users who are viewing this thread