[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; margin:auto; center; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Operator] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 13px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Dialogue] font-size: 14px; color: #E1914F; font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Profile) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} Combat) (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 0%; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Tenshi, R.)
[/div]
[div class=Operator]Standard Operative KA-1258-3480
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]Dr. Alexis Kuroki[/div][div class=Image]
file.jpg
[/div]
AETHER: 0%
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]PHYSICAL CONDITION: Starving/Moderately Injured
MENTAL CONDITION: Almost Unconscious/Extremely Worried
COLOR: #E1914F
SPEECH FONT: Satisfy

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Profile[/div][div class=tab]Combat[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM/Jason) Crow Crow (Laffey)
MENTIONS:

As the frantic and violent game of Koopa Klash came to an end, it was clear that Team 2 had won the game. Though Alexis didn’t participate in the game at all, she clapped for her team and cheered. The other team did pretty well too, but they were a bit too far to congratulate. To be perfectly honest, it probably pretty weird for single lady to be doing the work of a whole crowd, but Alexis didn’t care, [div class=Dialogue]”Whoo! Go team! You guys did great! Let’s go Team 2!”[/div]

With the game over, Alexis leapt into the green pipe from where she entered. To her surprise, she wasn’t taken to the surface of the strange planet they were on early, instead, they were in another, much smaller room that seemed to be some kind of makeshift shop. Manning the shop was none other than Luigi. So this was what he was doing while they were playing the game. She watched as Luigi did his “card trick”, which ended up to be more so a game of 52 card pick up than an actual trick, but she politely clapped for the green plumber regardless. [div class=Dialogue]”Nice to see you again Luigi. That’s a nice card trick. I think it can really be something if you figured out what to do after you threw the cards into the air.”[/div]

At Jason’s cursing, Alexis was starting to get annoyed. She’d heard him curse plenty of times before this, but she’d just assumed that it was a rare occurrence. Time has proven her wrong. [div class=Dialogue]”Jason, please watch your language. You don’t have to punctuate every sentence with profanities to hint at how many emotions you have pent up inside of you...I think you should get some help...”[/div]

Alexis watched as Jason trudged over to the side, obviously not able to buy anything from the shop. She felt bad for the man, he seemed so unenthusiastic about everything. Looking at the items, Alexis picked up two Super Mushrooms and one Fire Flower with the 200 points that she got for being on the winning side. She wondered what the Fire Flower would offer if she was already a pyromancer, but she knew that the Super Mushrooms were a source of energy for sure. They didn’t really feel like they gave off much Aether, but she was pretty sure a mushroom that big would be pretty filling.

She went back to Jason and offered him a Mushroom, just so that he wouldn’t feel left out. Grown man and hardened warrior or not, exclusion hurt all the same, [div class=Dialogue]”Do you want a mushroom? I don’t think I really earned it, so the least I can do is give it to someone. I’m sorry if I sounded a bit harsh earlier.”[/div]

As Luigi packed up, Rosalina approached the group. Alexis was ready to continue the quest so that they could defeat Bowser and have the rest of their vacation in peace.

Of course things could never be easy, as the sound of propellers in the air so clearly demonstrated. A warship like the ones that attacked the Mushroom Kingdom had appeared at the Observatory directly, manned by what looked like a tiny version of Bowser. As soon as the spiky turtle spoke, Alexis could immediately tell that it was a child. His successive actions only reinforced her guess. It looked like he had come here on behalf of his father, Bowser, to “deal with” the group. Words could not describe how much Alexis wanted to sit the little turtle to him how treat people correctly and hunt down his father to scold him on his parenting. There were many different ways you could parent, but when you use your children to do your dirty work, you’re most definitely not doing parenting right.

Then a paper mache Bowser appeared, clearly being controlled by a bunch of poorly coordinated people on the inside. Despite looking flimsier than a toothpick, it somehow managed to capture and “eat” Jason. After Jason was the rest of them. Alexis was tempted to burn the arts and crafts project down, but Jason was trapped inside the ship, and burning down the Bowser might just end up burning the ship down too. In one fell swoop, the puppet took everyone in its arms and dumped them onto the ship, before ushering them into a plain wooden room.

Using fire to get out of situations was usually Alexis’s goto plan, but she neither had the mana for precision pyromancy spells, nor the luxury of being alone. As it stood, if she were to use a regular fire spell, she’d probably burn down the ship, burn someone else, or a little bit of both. After all, not everyone was immune to fire. At that point, Alexis made the mistake of assuming that people would be as reasonable as her and refrain from methods of escape that would very likely hurt someone else. The same anthropomorphic ship that decided depth charges were acceptable to use in a game was now launching a barrage of bullets and torpedos at the wall!

Alexis instinctively spread out her tails as a makeshift shield to protect the others from the resulting explosions and shrapnel. At her current state, the explosions probably would’ve blown her apart, so as insurance, she cast an Aura Shield around her tails. However, Alexis did not expect for the torpedos to be so powerful...or maybe she should’ve. Her Aether levels plummeted as she maintained the shield. Before she knew it, she collapsed on the ground. She was pretty sure she blocked the explosions but she failed to notice her snow white tails slowly turn red with blood. Some shrapnel had managed to penetrate her shield and now, the kitsune lay on the wooden floor on the edge of consciousness and slowly bleeding. [div class=Dialogue]”Is...is everyone...okay?”[/div]

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT: (POINTS: 0)
Ten-Bladed Tongue of Flame: An enchanted sword made vaguely in the style of a Japanese katana. It has a blue glowing gradient blade that is capable of conducting magic, specifically flame magic, with far greater efficiency than most other weapons. The blade's true gimmick is that it is able to turn itself into ten duplicates, each equally as potent as the original. (Image)
Fire Flower: A magic flower that grants the user the ability to shoot fire straight from their palms. (Works for three posts)
Super Mushroom: A mushroom with healing properties. Grants the user a short boost in stamina and energy. (Runs out after two posts)

POWERS:
KITSUNE PHYSIOLOGY
Alexis’ body has grown to become like that of a kitsune, granting her immensely powerful magic, rated on a scale from the 1st to 9th Seal, with the 9th Seal being the most powerful. Starting from the 1st Seal spells, each addition Seal requires and an addition tail to be used in its casting. Each tail serves to gather and store Aether to power said spells. She also possesses several abilities innate to kitsune.
Vulpine Charm
Being a kitsune natural grants the Alexis the ability to charm people with her words and actions, persuading them to do whatever she wants. The effect can be strengthened by applying magic.
Shifting Fur Coat
Shapeshifting is one of a kitsune’s most prominent abilities. A kitsune can physically assume any humanoid form close to their size, modifying their own physiology to match that of the form they intend to take. Depending of how different it is from her original form, the taken form may be temporary. Illusions can be used to assume more exotic forms.
Inari Ward
Kitsune passively repel evil entities such demons. Should Alexis actively strengthen her aura, she can create an area where evil entities are harmed, paralyzed, or even killed.
Trickster's Mischief
Every kitsune has the ability to create illusions, but most are limited to illusions that affect certain senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing). Being rather old for kitsune, Alexis is powerful enough to be able to create illusions that appear completely realistic is she is able to account for every detail.
Fox's Hunger
Kitsune are able to consume the souls of those she maintains physical contact with. The more intimate the contact, the faster the soul is taken. These souls are usually used to fuel her magic, but they can also be used to sustain her body in the absence of food.
UNDYING FLAME
Throughout the centuries, Alexis has consumed countless souls, but not all of them are equal. Some souls are too powerful to be completely consumed and instead linger, such as with Kagutsuchi's soul. Each of these souls are extremely powerful, and are enough to prompt changes to Alexis' own physiology. With all of these souls combined, Alexis is able to produce some of the most powerful flames in existence.
Black Kitsune Soul
The first and most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Kagutsuchi, Goddess of the Flames'. Alexis has spent so much time using Kagutsuchi's soul that both of their souls have become intertwined and the physical changes to her body have become permanent. While using Kagutsuchi's soul, Alexis has mastery over fire and illusion magic and possesses nine black fox tails and black fox ears.
White Kitsune Soul
The second most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Inari, God of the Gentleman's Blade. Next to Kagutsuchi, Alexis has used Inari's soul the most, which is the reason for her tails turning white. With Inari, Alexis has mastery over the art of the sword and combat magic. Inari grants Alexis a single large white fox tail, white hair, and white fox ears.
Phoenix Soul
Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth is the phoenix soul in Alexis. Hestia grants Alexis fire-based healing magic and domestic utility magic. While using Hestia, Alexis sprouts a pair of black feathered wings from her shoulder blades. These wings are able to set themselves ablaze and produce authentic phoenix feathers.
Dragon Soul
Bisterne, Goddess of Scales is the dragon soul in Alexis. Bisterne focuses on granting Alexis physical enhancements through dragon scales, talons, horns, wings, and a large tail. While using Bisterne, Alexis's physical strength and durability is immensely enhanced, and Alexis is capable of casting dragon slayer magic.
Ifrit Soul
Iblis, Goddess of Wrath is the Ifrit soul in Alexis, a very powerful djinn. Iblis grants Alexis access to hellfire, which torment its victims psychologically as well as physically. While using Iblis, Alexis is able to turn into an incorporeal form composed of smoke and embers.

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]

Sans

View attachment 625404
Julia

The Espeon smiles slightly in satisfaction as her shell finally breaks through the other and continues on flying toward Sans.

View attachment 625407

View attachment 625408
(odd vs even = even wins)

Her smile quickly fades at hearing Sans's comment, though. "It can and does hurt, especially when it's concentrated in a laser beam like that."

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sans watched as Julia’s shell broke through his and dodged yet another shell. He raised his hands in defeat and took a nap for the rest of the game.

————————-

Sans watched as a ship shot the wall, dodging all the shrapnel, Alexis blocking them, a mini Bowser followed by a fake Bowser and soon, they all got carried and dropped in some sort of room prision, the drop thankfully didn’t give Sans any damage. The first thing Sans did was to check on Alexis and, man she didn’t look good. Her tails were bleeding and she was about to pass out. Panicking, Sans took out one of his hotcats and gently shoved it in her mouth.

“H-hey bud! Eat up, it’s magic food, it can heal you”

He looked over to the rest.

“Is anyone a doctor here?”

QizPizza QizPizza LilacMonarch LilacMonarch @anyoneelse

d59sfdm-72467104-29e0-402b-beee-8644443f25062.png
Julia

Needless to say, the Espeon was pleased to see that her team had won. Yes, it was just a game that didn't really matter, but even someone as no-nonsense as herself liked to win. She smiles in satisfaction as they return to observatory, where they find Luigi 'selling' items to the game's winners.

After examining the wares, only two of which were really available considering the cost of the last, she decided to take a Mushroom. Julia didn't really expect to use it, but why not pick up something for free?

She listens as Rosalina greets them once again, only to be swiftly interrupted by what appeared to be Bowser's son, who turned out to be an insufferable brat. "Arceus, when I get my paws on him, I'm gonna ground him for a month...and lecture his father on his shoddy parenting for hours."

Julia looks at 'Bowser' as he is introduced, unimpressed. To a psychic like her, the difference between the real thing and the inhabitants inside this machine was more than obvious. But even without that, they didn't do a particularly good job of making it convincing.

She hisses as 'Bowser' comes and picks them all up, taking everyone onto the airship where Junior continued to taunt them. The Espeon pushes his spit back so it lands on his own face instead of hers.
"He wouldn't last two seconds back at the guild."

Julia didn't really resist as they were ushered into the cell. The place didn't look particularly well built, which meant destroying it would be easy enough. She looks over the room only briefly before turning around and sizing up the door. Unlike the house she had tried to pick the lock on, she had no qualms with causing serious damage here. "Right, let's blow the roof off this place."

The Espeon steps back and rips several floorboards out of place with Psychic, then bunches them together and smashes them into the door like a battering ram. Before she could make much progress, however, Laffey decided to start unloading her weapons on the walls with reckless abandon, flinging shrapnel all over the room. Instinctively Julia protects herself and anyone near her with a hastily formed barrier until the girl finally stops at Eric's request.

She looks around the room to survey the damage and sees Alexis injured right as Sans calls for help and moves over to her.
"I'm all for breaking out, but let's at least make sure not to have friendly fire, yeah?!"

Julia examines the girl's wounds with a grimace, but then looks her in the eyes and forces a reassuring smile. "Stay with us. We'll get you fixed up in no time."

As if the walls of the ship had suddenly turned to glass, sunlight shines into the room where Alexis is lying and begins healing her wounds, courtesy of Julia's Morning Sun. The walls were, of course, still opaque so the healing light appeared to come out of nowhere. Physics-defying oddities aside, Alexis would be healed a small amount but hopefully enough to stop the bleeding and keep her conscious.

Interactions: Crow Crow (Laffey) QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM) @everyoneiguess
Mentions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans)

• 79oDRFc.png
    "Alright, then! I'll call ya General Tin-Face. I'm starting to like you now!" He said it with the usual huge, bright smile.

.....Why....? Why did it HAVE to be "Tin-Face"? Of all the codenames Manelion gave me,it just had to be that? Ugh,forget it. He's content with us being acquaintance,even with the knowledge of my current disability,and for that reason I am more than thankful. Exiting the little planet housing the game,we found ourselves face to face with a man bearing similarities to the Mushroom Kingdom's national hero,except slimmer and taller.

The game we've played awarded us points. Points that we can use as currencies to make purchases of the items he's now offering to us. With 200 points in our disposal,Inazuma and I decided that we'd buy one Power Mushroom and one Fire Flower. Just in case (Although I highly doubt the shopkeeper could return) the next chance to purchase our item arises,we kept the remaining 50 points with us. Better not spent like a fool for lacks self-control,after all,there has to be a reason why the Super Star costs 500 points when we don't even have half of the total cost needed to purchase the item that gifts invisibility to the consumer.

With that,Inazuma kept the Mushroom with her,while I kept the Fire Flower with me. Hopefully I do not have to use it soon. The gift of flame manipulation is a very deadly ability which could come in handy when I need it most.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.......I may have to use the Fire Flower soon it would seem......or not.

Rounds of explosion started to occur at one side of the wooden cell we were in (courtesy of Laffey),the blast radius and shrapnel sent flying everywhere while a woman with the tails of a creature I do not know of (Alexis Kuroki) shielded several of us from the impact,harming herself in the process. Not good.....she was bleeding,and several others (Sans,Julia) knows this,and went to help her. It would seem that their efforts has lessened the injury somewhat,but she's still in need of proper medication to recover. The mushrooms won't work,that's for sure. However.....I did recall hearing the Kubrow (Eric) asking to a man with a coat (Medic! MEEEEEDIIIIIIIC!) about a tool of his possibly offering restorative properties. Without a moment of hesitation,I immediately went to pat on the spectacles-wearing man (Doctor!) whom I presume has the tools and is the doctor in our group,and pointed at the tailed woman in an attempt to inform him of the casualty.

Last edited:
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict was relieved as the ship came and took everyone, “Ah...Josh, a free ride away from the witch....that’s a check.” Benedict said as he was swallowed by the fake bowser. But that glorious check had to be deducted for the poor taste in housing. “Ah....this place is.......disgusting, Josh.....we must clean this place up.” Josh’s eyes grew big and sad at the statement, Benedict had no care whatsoever that they were essentially in prison. “Honk....” Josh said as-but it was too late, Benedict was already scrubbing, “A clean house is a happy house.” Benedict said on the ground, scrubbing a stain. And with that, Josh got his duster, and began to dust.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

invader-zim-enter-the-florpus-trailer-1183138-1280x0.jpeg
Of course the Irken had been victorious against Dib. That was all he needed to get off to a good start and further mock the giant squid man. "See! Look at how pathetic your shell was compared to Zim's!" He laughed loudly pointing at both. He didn't want to waste any time on such losers, he was victorious! No, actually he wanted to gloat more "Ha stoooopid smelly losers, it's okay if you feel bad. I am a superior warrior after all. You can hang your head in shame and walk away so that Zim can laugh at you more." He said with his hands on his hips in a confident stance.
He wasn't going to waste any points on the pitiful things the mustachioed man had either. Especially not the mushroom.... It had eyes and that felt wrong.
Then the ship came, he wasn't at the party but he recognized the theme "Filthy space pirates!" He screeched.
But was utterly disappointed when the talking turtle came out and started talking smack. Even getting some of his disgusting saliva on the Irken which he reacted to by furiously wiping at it.
But even he could tell the Bowser model was poorly made, the Invader with a green dog with a zipper, could tell that the Bowser was a fake. "Wow, that's just lame, and sad." He said before it wiped the floor with him and chucked him into the wooden cell.
"Zim will not be defeated by this primitive prison!" He shouted immediately running back to the latch trying to get a look at what dumb locking mechanism was in place.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Laix_Lake Laix_Lake thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ANYONE_WITH_A_DESIRE_TO_PUNT_ZIM

Ravio
77BA83AE-37E2-4ACB-AAEF-DCBD2AD4E0B0.png
Searching for anything inside of the creatures yielded no results besides more shattered pieces. Disappointed yet still not surprised Ravio decided to keep a handful of shards as a memento of the event instead. Maybe when he finally heads back to Lorule he could find someone to study it. There wasn't anything quite like this this material back at home anyways so he might as well make some sort of use for it. As for those who were out dueling with the monsters Ravio could see that they had all swiftly eliminated them in the nick of time without any trouble. Strangely enough the monsters seemed to have no source despite the other's search for one. The way that they had suddenly appeared was almost like pure magic. If there was enough time Ravio would have loved to figure out more but that wouldn't exactly be the case. The red helmeted man obtained a peculiar star shaped object alarmingly similar to the lumas that they had met before. Ravio was even tempted to call the object one but he'd soon be proved otherwise. The star began to levitate himself and those around him before it happened again. If the goddesses were watching these events happen then Ravio could only come too the conclusion that they were a bunch of sick bastards who enjoyed seeing poor old Ravio be hilariously catapulted into the sky. Hopefully Ravio begin to get use to the sensation of his lungs being shoved down into his liver because the bunny hooded man certainly wasn't at the moment and knowing his unfortunate luck, he'd most likely have to go through this again. Of course just as all of the other times Ravio shrieked like a little baby.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

On his way back to the observatory the princess had the gull to smile at the now newly reformed team as she gleefully welcomed them all back to her base. The others managed to obtain their own stars so the overall mission was a success. One step closer to getting back to Hilda, Ravio supposed. Unfortunately the efforts of the rag tag team didn't amount to much as Rosalina explained her star was only a C-rated one, whatever that meant. The one thing Ravio did understand was that it was obvious they need to do a lot more of these little "trips" to get to a satisfactory level of completion for the Princess of the Lumas. If Ravio weren't banking on zero time passing in his original world he'd have up and left the group already. it was like he was contributing much either, in fact the others would probably be just fine without his help. Sure he'd met some really nice people such as Mami, Ben, and Makoto, but above all else Lorule would be his main priority.

When Rosalina finally took note of their progress she mentioned something rather interesting. In replacement of casually exploring the area Princess Rosalina apparently had just set up something for them to do in their free time between missions. Turns out it was a little sporting game that incorporated these green shell things into it. Now while Ravio wasn’t exactly one of competition, he did enjoy witnessing the others duke it out on the playing field even if his team didn’t win in the end. As the winning group went to collect their prizes Ravio himself opted to wander around some more for the time being. Of course there couldn’t be a period of peace longer than five minutes as one of those dastardly ships came floating down with a deeply deformed Pengator ontop. There the young thing taunted him and the others before sending out a big replica of what could only be assumed to be his father. In one fell swoop the thing swallowed up all of group before locking them up in a cramped wooden area. Some were keen on escaping such as Ben eyeing the peculiar flower in his hands and the little girl who was shooting her miniature cannons recklessly. Others like Benedict....okay it was only Benedict, had decided to clean up the little area instead. Ravio was about to walk over to where Ben had been but he soon noticed the squid creature from earlier. She seemed a little shaken by the previous events that’d befallen and took to searching for a way out. Despite some snark, she hadn’t seemed like a bad guy from way back earlier. She’d even followed through with Ravio’s plan when they fought with the brittle boulders from earlier. It just was plain unfortunate seeing the vigor the squid from earlier held be replaced with a more anxious state. So Ravio held off on checking up with Ben and made his way over to the girl, maybe he could help calm her down a bit.

“Hey, I don’t think I’ve introduced myself to you yet, I’m Ravio”
Okay, that wasn’t really that calming and honestly is probably just annoyed her. He quickly stumbled into the next set of words.
“I-uh, wondered if I could help you look for an exit..? Maybe we could ask the sleeping guy over there about how to get out”

The bunny hooded young man pointed to the sleeping figure that he’d noticed from earlier. It was hard to make out any significant descriptions of the guy in the dim lighting so they’d probably have to get up closer to see who they were.
BoltBeam BoltBeam thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentioned: L3n L3n Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow Haz. Haz.

Karako Pierot

Dib had once again lost against Zim in another one of their constant battles. He was just practically waiting for Zim to begin his usual gloating. Dib pulled out his fun and added another point to Zim’s win lost bringing the total to a whopping 10,473. However before Dib could have much time to react Vilgax had thrown yet another shell at him. Dib felt like his luck had run out, but he decided that he should at least try to throw a shell. Dib picked up a shell and threw it with much less vigor than last time.

Karako looked over at Dib, who looked a bit down... he seemed to have lost his match. After the human threw the second shell, Karako walked up to him, and gave him a reassuring pat on the back, smiling that trollish toothy smile in attempt to cheer him up.

1568290787924.png

"Honk!!"

"ah shid on the same team as my buddy." He said offhandidly mentioning The Medic, though he saw Makoto was on the other team. That didn't seem quite right to him.

Karako stopped in place, and gently tugged on Dibs sleeve, and pointed at... another troll.... a highblood troll ( ManyFaces ManyFaces ). An older, and tougher looking highblooded troll... karako looked almost scared for his life. And he was. He often found himself threatened by other purple and violet blooded trolls.

1568290764467.png

“H.. honk...”

Karako hoped he’d be able to avoid the purple blood.. if he was approached, it would at least be in the open, where there were others... right?

The text itself read,

TEAM TWO WINS

Karako noticed the screen, and for an instant, felt pretty great. They had won!! But the feeling left when he remembered: there’s another large, frightening looking highblood in the group.

“Honk...”

Well, looks like the players of Team Two had something to truly revel in, didn't they? It was a fun game for all, after all. With the game over, you all began making your way towards the pipe you entered from that had just reappeared. After climbing in, you were immediately transported back to The Observatory. One by one, each of you hopped out of the exit pipe. There, you were met by a... peculiar sight, to say the least.

Karako held into Dib’s sleeve, and made a mad dash to the pipe again. He hoped they could get out of the area before the highblood noticed them... but what they were greeted with back on the observatory put his mind at ease at least a little...

1568290816002.png

"And now, I will make-a these cards... disappear!" With that final word, Luigi outright threw the entire deck up into the air, where they proceeded to slowly descend from the air and onto the ground below. Luigi looked down at said cards for a moment, before wincing slightly and letting out a sheepish chuckle. "Ta-da..."

Karako couldn’t help but chuckle a bit, almost forgetting about the scary looking highblood.

"Yeah!" The green-clad plumber continued. "Basically, every time you guys-a win one of these games, that Team who won gets points. Then, you use those points to buy something from here!" Luigi explained.

Karako tilted his head. That sounded sorta interesting...

1568290834759.png

EVERYONE HAS 200 POINTS EACH

latest

Super Mushroom - 50 Points - A mushroom with healing properties. Grants the user a short boost in stamina and energy. (Runs out after two posts)

200px-FireflowerstickerPMSS.png

Fire Flower - 100 Points - A magic flower that grants the user the ability to shoot fire straight from their palms. (Works for three posts)

200px-New_Super_Mario_Bros._U_Deluxe_Super_Star.png

Super Star - 500 Points - A magic star that grants the user invincibility for a short amount of time. (Works for two posts)

Karako examines the items thoroughly... but... decided none of them were useful to him. He was already energetic as hell, and was sorta scared of fire.... he couldn’t afford the star... so he decided not to get anything. He looked over at Dib, to see if he would get anything.

“Honk!!”

"I see you all had fun on during the activity I set up for you," Rosalina said with a smile and a curt nod. She turned to the next building and motioned towards it with her arm. "Here is the next area you will visit. Make haste, as it is..." Rosalina quirked a brow and craned her head upwards. "Hm? Does anyone... hear that?" She asked as she looked around for a moment. You didn't hear it at first, but eventually the very faint sound of a propeller clashing against the air graced your ears with its presence. Jason, who immediately recognized the sound, slumped over.

Karako looked a tad bit excited now. He had almost forgotten about the tall purple blood. But he stopped, and looked up, as Rosalina pointed out some sort of noise. He looked up, and cringed a bit at the sight...

"Honk...."

As if on some sort of cue, a sudden airship suddenly graced the visage of everyone standing on the floors of the Observatory. While it wasn't an enormous fleet as before, this airship alone was impressive in size and sheer magnitude. Standing atop one of the railings of the wooden ship was a small, turtle like creature. Those of you who saw that Bowser creature earlier would immediately be reminded of him as your eyes gazed upon the young tyke.

200px-BowserJr_BISDX_Point.png

"Wee hee hee hee hee hee!!!" The small turtle giggled out as it looked down at all of you. "So you're the dumb losers Papa told me about, huh?" He asked in a snarky tone as he bounced along the railing like an eager child about to receive a lollipop. Which was an accurate analogy, especially since this creature appeared to be a child in every since of the word. "Pfft... you guys don't look that tough! You all just look like a bunch of stupid, smelly losers to me!" He shouted. Ouch.

Karako watched as some sort of.... shell beast... jumped from the ship. It was covered in spikes on its back, and reminded Karako of a fellow young troll he had met. But that was for another time.

"Good Lord, you're obnoxious..." Todd would mutter as his glove adorned hands wrapped around the dual handguns, which were each neatly holstered into the... well, holsters that hung off his waist. With a sneer, Jason would quickly take aim at the miniature Bowser and pull both triggers, firing round after round towards him. The baby Bowser, however, was quick to duck into his spike covered shell. The sharp exterior didn't appear to be for show, either, as it provided him with enough cover to cause all of Jason's bullets to simply bounce off him like they were made of rubber. "Oh, c'mon..." Jason complained in defeat before proceeding to holster the guns once again.

"Haha!" The creature laughed as it hopped right up out of its shell and landed right back on the wooden railing. "Your stupid toy guns can't do anything to my totally super cool shell!" He shouted, before leaning forward, closing his eyes, and sticking his tongue out at Jason. "Why don't ya get some real weapons, ya stupid dork?"

Karako watched as one of the other group members fired a weapon, and the bullet just bounced off with no affect!! Karako looked a bit surprised, and looked at Dib in confusion.

"Halt, you impudent child!" Came the authoritative voice of Rosalina, who decided to step forward after witnessing the child's attitude. "You are Bowser Junior, correct?"

"Yeah, that's me!" Junior exclaimed confidently as he thumbed towards himself. "Bowser's totally cool and super awesome son!"

"Tell me, little one. Why have you come here?" Rosalina asked as she stepped forward in front of the entire group.

"My Papa didn't like the way you idiots are taking his rightfully stolen Power Stars!" Bowser Junior explained, crossing his arms. "But he's too busy dealing with his super cool new galaxy to try and deal with you losers!" Junior smirked triumphantly once more, as if he felt like he had just insulted you all to the point that your egos were beyond recognition.

"Uh huh. Well, why don't you tell your dumbass of a father to come deal with us himself, instead of sending his inbred brat to do all the work for him?" Jason asked as he crossed his arms in, speaking in a tone that seemed more annoyed and bitter than usual. "It'd save us all an annoying easter egg hunt and a trip, after all."

Again, that Bowser guy was brought up. It appeared to the troll, that this child was like Bowser's descendent!! Karako looked... a bit intrigued actually. He had heard nothing of ancestors from any of the other group members.

It seemed like Bowser had used the stars to create a galaxy... this was quite a feat...

"Grr.... I AM NOT A BRAT! OR A PIECE OF BREAD!" Bowser Junior shouted as he stomped his foot repeatedly against the railing, balling up his fists. "And in fact, I did bring my Papa with me!"

"But you just said you didn----"

FWOOM!

Before Jason could finish his retort, Bowser Junior had thrown up both his arms. When he did so, a large rumbling noise could be heard from the airship, as well as some crashing noises from its interior. Eventually, you were all graced with the sight of the source of the noises. It was tall. It was mean. It was threatening, It was...

fakebowser_by_doctorworm1987-d9lsmx6.png

Karako panicked, at the information that Bowser WAS here, until....

A poorly made arts and crafts rendition of Bowser.

On wheels.

"Gar har har har!" Laughed a high-pitched, nasally sounding voice from inside the giant puppet. "That's right, son! I am Bowser..!"

"Dude, you sound nothing like King Bowser!" Came a whispered voice from inside the cloth.

"Just shutup and keep manning the legs!" Replied another whispered voice.

tumblr_inline_n9mdxfIMVL1s81zze.png

"....you've gotta be shittin' me."

It turned out to just be some sort of fake one.... Karako face palmed, confused.

"Honk..."

1568291084950.png

"Take care of that one first, Papa!" Bowser Junior shouted as he angrily pointed in Jason's direction. "The one with the red bucket on his head!"

"You've got it... erm, son." The Fake-Bowser replied as it hopped down off the airship and landed in front of everyone. Before anyone had a chance to react, one of the puppet's wooden extended downwards and wrapped its claw around Jason's waste. Jason pushed down on the claw and struggled to wiggle free, though to no avail. He said a few crude words as he was lifted up as well, though he was silenced as he was brought up to the puppet's mouth hole and dropped inside. "Mmm... scrumptious!" The voice said from inside the Fake-Bowser, as one of its wooden hands swayed over and pat its gigantic, cloth belly.

"Now take care of the rest of 'em!" Bowser Junior cheered from the sidelines as he hopped up and down.

"Uh... dude... I don't think we can fit all of them in here..." Came another voice from inside the puppet.

"Then we'll just take 'em on the airship with us! Just shutup and lemme focus, man! This is hard work!"

Karako tensed up... that was probably the most unsettling thing he had seen... he didn't know how to react.

"Honk-"

With one fell swoop, both its wooden arms came down and snatched you all up, creating a giant pile of multiversal beings. The puppet leaped up into the sky and landed on the airship with a loud thud, before dropping you all back onto the ship.

"Way to go, Papa!" Bowser Junior shouted happily as he watched you all get dropped. He turned to all of you, stuck out his tongue, and blew a loud raspberry right in your faces. Spit flew off his tongue, and some of it hit a few of you in the face, while others hit the Fake-Bowser itself. The Fake-Bowser didn't seem to take kindly to this, however, as it shook its fake arm up and down to get the spit off.

"Duuud--I----I mean Junior! Don't get spit on me! It'll ruin my... uh... my skin!" The Fake-Bowser exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry Papa!" Bowser Junior replied. He then turned to all of you once again, and only smirked, before hopping off the railing and walking past. Any attacks you attempted to make on the young tyke would be blocked by the Bowser puppet. "Come on! Let's take these losers back to Papa-- I... I mean your Galaxy at the Center of the Universe!" He shouted triumphantly while he strolled into the Captain's Quarters of the ship.

"What do we do with them...?"

"I dunno man... just put em in the back!"

With that, the puppet would wheel forward, and you would all be ushered into an open hatch, where you would soon be led down some stairs. The hatch was closed behind you, and you could hear the lock shifting in place.

22930106-empty-wooden-room-with-ceiling-beams.jpg

The room itself was pretty plain. It was made out of pure wood, and there really didn't seem to be much to do besides just stand there. However, one keen eye would notice a figure in the dark corner of the room. Equally keen ears would find that it was snoring. Aside from that, though, there was really nothing aside from wood and damp floors, which were stained with who knows what. It seemed that, for now at least, you were trapped.

You had a few options, however. First of all, you could try and look for a way out. However, if that didn't tickle your fancy, you could always try and interact with your cellmate.

Karako let out a frightened "HONK!!" as the entire group was swooped into the fake Bowser's hand. He squirmed a bit, and tried to reach for his dagger, but he just couldn't grab it... He found himself, and the rest of the group, thrown into some sort of cell on the flying ship. Karako scratched the back of his head, unsure of how to react.. but he also remembered that the highblood.. was in the group with them. The troll gulped, looking around... he couldn't SEE the highblood among the masses of other tall people, but it was still frightening. He looked over at Dib, not sure what to do in a situation like this. Perhaps the human would know...

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

erikku.png

Eric

I raise an eyebrow at Laffey's gesture of giving me half of a torpedo, which I'm pretty sure is still functioning, but I don't want to upset her by just throwing it away, even if she did just accidentally injure someone. She probably thinks offering someone explosives is commonplace. Might as well be, considering I'm pretty sure that girls with guns attached to them is normal in her universe. Giving her a polite but dismissive smile, I gently go and set the torpedo down in the far corner. The far, FAR corner. "Thank you, but I'm not hungry right now," I say as I walk back to her, adjusting my tie. "I'm not sure if I really have any ideas on how to get out myself. I was just about to go check on that person sleeping in that corner over there." I motion to the being in question with my head. "We should go talk to them. But first, let's get everyone back on their feet."

The room lights up just on time, as if on cue. I glance over to my guildmaster, recognizing the effect as her Morning Sun. My eyes move to the injured- she's healing her, but the move won't make too much of a difference in a closed off, dark place like this, so I hold my paw out and concentrate. A ball of light, looking strangely like a miniature sun, forms just above my palm, bathing the room in another bright glow and warmth. Anyone with power over fire would feel themselves rejuvenated all of a sudden, while anyone known for a water element would find their powers weakened. Above all, however, Julia's healing effect would be amplified. This is the ability of my Sunny Day.

As soon as the Morning Sun fades, I wave my paw, flicking away my own sun as if I had turned off a light switch. The heat and light disappears, leaving the darkness to overtake the room once again. I reach up and wipe my brow. Looking around once more to see the results of our efforts, I ask, "Is everyone alright?"

--

Interactions:
Crow Crow (Laffey)
@prettymucheveryone

Mentions:
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)
QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis)​

1568289749199.png
Pink Guy spaced out for the entirety of the games following the talent show, presumably a result of dementia, only to snap out of it and find himself getting dropped into a wooden room along with the rest of his comrades. What was going on wasn't entirely clear to Pink Guy, as he just assumed the IRS had finally caught up to him.

"Arrriivveeeeeddeerrciiiiiii!" ("[unintelligible Italian]") Pink Guy cried as the hatch closed. There was no obvious way out, and Pink Guy hadn't even spotted any of his allies from the Loopdeeloop Galaxy amid the crowd of abductees just yet.

After helpessly spinning around in circles several times, Pink Guy noticed a figure snoring in the corner. Perhaps whoever it was would know more about their captors.

Resolved to find answers, Pink Guy padded on all fours toward the snoring figure. After nervously poking them, Pink Guy gave a timid greeting. "Eyy... b0ss...? You ok, man?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore [open for interaction]

1568290967155.png
King Dedede

“Hah! Suckers!” The king taunted, ignoring the shell he just whacked and quickly changing his foul mood from before. Bouncing off the walls a few times before finally breaking, the unused shell was left alone in the game field as Dedede and the others piled into the pipe. Greeted with the makeshift shop and a table full of goodies, the king greedily eyed a fire flower, looking like how a child would eye a giant lollipop. “I’ll get me one of those!” He declared, using 100 points on the power up.

—-

“I dunno about you chumps, but I ain’t rotting in the prison of some little kid!” The king declared, giving a hard swing of the hammer he’d foolishly be allowed to keep. Regardless of whether it work, it still cartoonishly ricocheted slightly off the door and hit him roughly around where his nose would be. “Nyuh!” He grunted, clutching his face with his hands and dropping his hammer on the floor. “No, I ain’t alright!” He huffed with a slight nasally sounded note in his voice, rubbing the spot where his own hammer had hurt him.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
FDF6BA3C-BEA6-4080-9040-A1AFEACD6C02.png
Dib Membrane

Dib perked up significantly at the fact that the team he was on had won. Looks like Zim couldn’t flaunt his greatness anymore.

“Take that Zim! You may have one the fight... but I have won the war!”
Dib would have continued gloating, but Karako began to tug on his sleeve to point out some other creature that looked similar to Karako. Dib could tell Karako was frightened by this guy and followed him to the pipe to leave. Once they had left Dib saw the green mustachioed man. His name appeared to be Luigi, but Dib thought the name green Mario fitted better. Dib decided he didn’t want to buy anything with his points just yet as he eyed the star wanting to save up for that. Zim couldn’t beat him with that kind of power... Dib’s thoughts were cut off as a smaller looking Bowser showed up. It appeared to be his son, but what Dib cared about was the fact that the turtle said that Bowser was here. Dib’s disappointment was immeasurable however once he saw the arts and crafts Bowser show up.
“That disguise is almost as bad as Zim’s...”
Dib watched as the fake Bowser picked up Jason and... ate him.
“That was weird...”
However Dib couldn’t say much more as he and the rest of the group were picked up and thrown into a prison. Luckily he had been in a jail cell before. All they had to do was... wait. Or die whichever came first.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces Birb Birb

Odessa
Turns out Odessa’s bait was not needed for at that moment their team won. How? She had no idea, some points were garnered and tallied and their team somehow won. She dropped the shell, it was no longer needed, and stomped on it, instantly breaking it before joining the others in the tube which lead them to some makeshift merchants house where a short cartoonish man in green overalls greeted them with an inane magic trick, before allowing them to see his wares. They appeared to be flowers and mushrooms. Each with its own benefits. She recognized them immediately. They were Boosts. Much like her strength and speed boost.
But more cartoonish. She scanned the items and then brought the fire flower then went on her way.

After the whole embarrassing incident involving a little gremlin with his impervious to damage shell and extremely overpowered yet ridiculous proxy Bowser. She found herself inside a prison cell - with her weapons -

“Incompetent jailer, left us in here with all our weapons.”

She had just barely got the word in when one of the prisoners decided to just blow up the place. Because yes that would work. She rolled her eyes and after the idiot was talked down. Went to talk their loud cell mate.

Maybe he would know what was going on.

Open for interaction.​

Agent 3|Contained, Yourself
IMG

Ravio was about to walk over to where Ben had been but he soon noticed the squid creature from earlier. She seemed a little shaken by the previous events that’d befallen and took to searching for a way out. Despite some snark, she hadn’t seemed like a bad guy from way back earlier. She’d even followed through with Ravio’s plan when they fought with the brittle boulders from earlier. It just was plain unfortunate seeing the vigor the squid from earlier held be replaced with a more anxious state. So Ravio held off on checking up with Ben and made his way over to the girl, maybe he could help calm her down a bit.

“Hey, I don’t think I’ve introduced myself to you yet, I’m Ravio”
Okay, that wasn’t really that calming and honestly is probably just annoyed her. He quickly stumbled into the next set of words.
“I-uh, wondered if I could help you look for an exit..? Maybe we could ask the sleeping guy over there about how to get out”
Agent 3 would look up to Ravio. "Hey... you're the... bunny person from before, right? Yeah, the one with the bomb..." Agent 3 said in remembrance. "...OK, Ravio. Got it. Agent 3, at your service..." She would say, sounding as scared as she seemed to look. "Help would definitely be appreciated - it's not even been a full hour in here, at least awake, and I want out immediately; and I'm imagine everyone else does, too." She said simply, trying to shake the fearful feeling off of herself. It is not working. "...Sorry if I, uh... am coming off as... rude, perhaps?" She would add in this same tone, then hearing Ravio's mentioning of the sleeping individual. "Maybe... I can't see them very well, but... if they're in here, they're probably native to this world and hopefully know what to do - or anything of use..." Agent 3 shuddered. "L-Let's just get what we can. Right?" She added, managing a worried smile.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Average fear (slowly rising)
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, X1 Super Mushroom
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Find an exit/Wake the sleepyhead
Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing (Ravio)
Mentions: None
Nearby:

In group: (Anyone?)
Actually nearby: (Anyone?)

Tanya

After the game Tanya was going to buy 2 fire flowers as she planned to experiment with them. Hopefully she could find some sort of way to enhance her magical abilities with the flowers that she is going to hopefully procure through other means. The Mage was a little upset that she didn't win and more importantly she was upset about missing her shot. Her nickname of White Silver has been put to shame... Distant sounds of propellers perked up Tanyas ears as she listened out and waited for the threat to arrive with her weapon drawn and loaded. But to her dismay it was the son! Tanya was gutted. She hoped that the man himself would appear to finish them off but no he only sent his stupid ugly son with some stupid ugly minions. not to mention that he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Honestly Tanya hated kids.

"Looks like the return of the prodigal son..."

Tanya mocked as she watched The guy with the red bucket on him try and shoot Bowser Jr's hard carapace.

"Poor guy doesn't know how to use magic..."

Tanya chastised as she watched his pathetic attack on the ugly turtle. Tanya reckoned that she could possibly shoot through it as if it were paper using her piercing spells.

"Ok kid playtime is over! Prepare to be blasted into your next life!"

The mage shouted as she prepared to shoot at the kid but was caught off guard by the big puppet that scooped her up and ate Tanya like some old Godzilla movie. The kid even had the audacity to spit on her. Tanya did not take this lightly as she violently shouted.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU"

Tanya huffed and turned to look at the disorientated otherworlders. Sitting down to recollect her thoughts which was suddenly interrupted by an insolent little girl that decided it would be such a great idea to shoot the walls of the ship we are in with explosives and shells. Tanya could not believe how close she was to snapping and shooting the girl through the head several times. Never in her 14 years of life had she been in such a position. Even her hopeless underlings were not this hopeless. Shooting a death stare at the offending little girl she got to her feet and hobbled over to the Medic.

"So Doctor. What do you think? How can we get out of this hellhole? I'm going to try and shoot open the hatch with an Artillery spell"
After Tanya finished talking she loaded in a fresh magazine of bullets.

"Move before you get sent home in a body bag"
original.gif

Tanya shouted at the fools near the hatch. Firing a few shots and after a brief pause on the last shot she fired for the last time. The impact of the shots were pretty heavy and anyone standing too close would be knocked backwards and anyone hit, albeit by accident, would be exploded. Tanya stopped shooting as the gold faded from her eyes.

"Stupid thing is probably magical."

Storming back to the Medic Tanya sat down and tried to think up some sort of strategy to get herself out of this mess.

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
Chungchangching Chungchangching
Crow Crow
@everyonenearbythehatch

Screenshot (34).png

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: normal
"Imposable!" how can Vilagx's throws be so useless against a misshapen human boy like Dib? Tennyson was certainly not responsible for this, Then how was he losing to Dib?
"What!? You've gotta be kiddin' me! That shell must be rigged or somethin'!" The king huffed, watching as his shell was easily fucking annihilated by the little girl's, the green octagonal pattern crumbling to bits before his very eyes. His complaints went on deaf ears, unfortunately, and his whining about the legitimacy of the game was mostly drowned out by the clanking and crackling of similar shells. Grumbling something about showing these fools that this game was well and truly rigged under his breath, Dedede snatched another shell and gave it a mighty golf-like whack.
"I would have to agree." he said "But, as some humans might say, 'three times the charm'" He was going to throw yet another shell, but it has seemed that the game has reached its endpoint. With a dismayed look on his face, he leaves the arena as Zim continues to mock him.
"See! Look at how pathetic your shell was compared to Zim's!" He laughed loudly pointing at both. He didn't want to waste any time on such losers, he was victorious! No, actually he wanted to gloat more "Ha stoooopid smelly losers, it's okay if you feel bad. I am a superior warrior after all. You can hang your head in shame and walk away so that Zim can laugh at you more."
Regardless of Vilgaxe's ever growing frustration, he would (like everyone else in the group) be taken aback by the sudden appearance of the supposed son of Bowser himself. What happened after: from the ineffectiveness of The Red Masked vigilante, the annoying temper of Bowser'jr, and the nearly imposable effectiveness of that stupid puppet. And now he is stuck, in a poor excuse of a cell, with everyone from this rediculous group. So how did those few moments go for him? plain; besides that one girl sending off an artillery of weapons at the walls (to which Vilgax was not harmed, sadly can't say much about the others).
"Hey, big guy! Can you knock that stupid hatch open?" She said before eyeing his laser gun. "Also, I want that gun, I need it more than you because you already have your muscles--" She was interrupted by Laffey breaking the walls down. . . We only need to get the door open, jeez. No need to crash the entire ship and get us all killed.
Surprising to say the least. At this point, Vilgax had forgotten about that hosted laser gun of his. Why would he use a blaster when he can fire lasers from his eyes, his sword, his ruby ray of Uio? But who would be crazy to give out a blaster to a seeming unfocused child?
"I might consider it, if you are willing to part with some of your points."

regardless of her response, Vilgax makes his way to the hatch that everyone was so preoccupied about.
"Move before you get sent home in a body bag"
original.gif

Tanya shouted at the fools near the hatch. Firing a few shots and after a brief pause on the last shot she fired for the last time. The impact of the shots were pretty heavy and anyone standing too close would be knocked backwards and anyone hit, albeit by accident, would be exploded. Tanya stopped shooting as the gold faded from her eyes.

"Stupid thing is probably magical."
Vilgax was in Tanya's line of sight, to his absolute annoyance. He instinctively activates his Shield of Ziegel to defend against the multiple magical projectiles.
Z9XBh8.gif
"I won't allow that impudence of yours to get in my way," he said in his usual uncaring tone.

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Chungchangching Chungchangching Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Techmarine Martellus​
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Preparing for inevitable hostiles​
Actions: Analyzing Situation
Martellus.jpg
20190517074654_1 (2).jpg
Vilgax ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ) wasn't the only one who was starting to become even more annoyed with the crew. Already unamused with the cardboard Bowser from earlier, Martellus, who had been analyzing the situation and trying to figure a way out, was rudely interrupted from his contemplation when Tanya ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ) suddenly fired a salvo of explosive weaponry at the door.
Martellus could only watch as he slowly realized that whatever the plan was, stealth was no longer an option. The airship's crew, if they were competent, would send troops down. And not just one guard. Likely a group, or even the entire security complement.
The Techmarine disapprovingly shook his head and pulled out his Melta Gun. So much for stealth.
But first, the Techmarine hadn't forgotten about the healing beam that the Medic ( Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins ) carried. Martellus walked over to the doctor, melta gun trained on the door. The Imperium could likely use such a tool.
"Figured I should ask this. What is that healing beam in your hands and what does it run on?"
That was unusually polite, especially for an Astartes. But Martellus was extremely interested in the Medic's medigun-if the Imperium got its hands on that, then...
Well, their enemies likely would suddenly find their targets much, much harder to kill.

Praetorian came to the same conclusion as Martellus.
"Warning. Chance of conducting escape attempt silently is now at less than 5 percent. Prepare for combat."
"All systems are at full integrity and power."

With that out of the way, Praetorian revved up its Phase-Cannon. However, as the SPARK looked around, it noted...
Everything was made of wood. Seeing as they were likely in the air...
"Advisory. Refrain from fire or from explosives. Damage to the vessel while it is midair will result in most likely death to all on board."
(Praetorian is open for interaction)​

Last edited:
After the game ended, Chaos Breaker shifted back to his Human form, before pouting.

"Can't believe we lost...."

Chronodran on the other hand, did the V for victory pose, before the gang reached the shop. Chronodran's eyes widened in surprise looking at the fancy items, but the cool looking star costed five hundred. He sighed.

"Guess I'll save up."
Not too long after, the gang met an enemy, and got kidnapped and put into a ship.

Chronodran was soon flipping out. How would they get out?

Noa sighed, before reaching the cell enterance. Hopefully if there was a guard there, he could try and trick him into opening the cell, by using his ambiguous appearance.

Medic
Interactions: Open
Mentions: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo) Birb Birb (Karako) Zerulu Zerulu (Sev) QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis) Crow Crow (Laffey) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia) SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Tenno) GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Martellus)

Font = Germania One
medic3.png

Before he had a chance to recover from his shell-shock, the Medic had found his pride blown to pieces along with his shell. Though this was supposed to be just a friendly game, the Medic nonetheless was not a fan of losing. Where he came from, "friendly" matches were bloodsports - the "balls" that were involved would always be a type of mine or bomb that would blow up in the face of the other team. Indeed, the Medic winced and instinctively used his hands to cover himself upon seeing his shell destroyed, fully expecting it to explode as was commonplace back home.

When he had opened his eyes, however, his attention was pulled from his sad fragments of shell on the floor to the scrawny, grey-skinned child, now in celebration of his well-earned victory, honking away like there was no tomorrow, pumping his fists as if he had just won the lottery. Everything had happened so fast, and Medic had just now realised what had happened. From his shock came his outrage as he understood that his last-second counterattack had been for naught.

"Vhat?! Unbelievable! Ridiculous! Impossible!" Medic exclaimed, briefly taking off his glasses as if to confirm that his eyes were correct. He gritted his teeth as he icily stared down the child, taking the prospect of losing in this game perhaps a bit too seriously. As he observed the creature and was granted a moment to calm down from his miniature tantrum, he came to notice that he held more resemblance to Marvus than just his horns and grey skin. They had the same yellowing eyes, similar hair - they even seemed to be wearing the same kind of face paint. Putting his glasses back on, Medic wondered if they were the same species, rather than an experiment gone wrong. He wasn't sure where the face paint factored in, but Marvus is an approachable man. He would even consider himself to be on good terms with him. Perhaps he would ask him when he got the chance.

The young soldier felt the same Schadenfreude towards Medic's pitiful throw as he likely would have himself, had it not been he who was the one throwing.

"
It looks like someone isn't paying attention!" She exclaimed through her high-pitched cackling, pointing a mocking finger towards the man. Though the Medic was slightly embarrassed, he didn't take her reaction too seriously and subconsciously allowed a small, exasperated smile to manifest itself on his lips, attempting to conceal a roll of the eyes. After all, he knew all too well how nice it felt to laugh at the misfortune of others.

"
Bah, zhis silly game. Clearly, it is rigged! Yes, his shell must have been weighted!" Medic replied, pulling on his gloves in slight agitation as the girl gave him a comforting pat on the back. Though he hoped he communicated his excuse in a joking manner, he had said it out loud in an attempt to make himself believe it. Maybe it would make him feel better about it.

"
As you were saying before, I am from the Empire." She continued, the Medic turning back around to face her, confident that nobody would throw a shell at his back this time. Uncomfortably craning his head downwards to see her as a result of their inconvenient height disparities, the Medic listened intently to his fellow German.

"
I guess you come from a more modern version of the Empire... so you must know who won the war. Did we win? I don't really expect to win, to be honest. We were really inefficient with handling our supply of troops and that ever annoying Being X is always meddling... I bet he sent me here too..." She trailed, with the Medic noting her expression scrunching up in irritation at the mention of whatever "Being X" was. Whatever it was, it certainly didn't ring any bells with him, and whatever she was describing, Medic was quite sure that it wasn't Germany.

Or, at least, not the Germany he was familiar with...

"
Actually, Kamerad, I suspect zhat I may not be from a more 'modern' version of your empire. Perhaps, instead, I may simply be from an alternate version of it." Medic proposed, leaning in as he raised a hand closer to his chin. Considering everyone he had recently made acquaintances with, it was certainly not the most far-fetched theory. Makoto, at least to Medic, seemed as if he was simply Japanese, save for the obvious difference of his ability to summon demigods, and the young soldier herself wore a uniform that Medic felt was similar to that of the soldiers who fought for the German Kaiserreich. As a German himself, he knew what it looked like, and even owned a Prussian Pickelhaube himself - so he could tell that the uniform she wore was clearly not the same.

"
As for if we won...? Vell, ah-hah, how do I put zhis..." Medic began, meekly scratching the back of his head as he racked his mind for the best way to explain it. If he just told her "no", he knew how demoralising it would be for her as a soldier, even if she didn't expect to win anyway, as she said. On the other hand, Medic knew he was a rather expressive man, and that if he tried to lie and tell her "yes", it was all too likely that she would read him like a book. Medic didn't know which was worse.

"
... nein. Vhere I come from, we do not win zhe war. In fact, after we lose zhe first war, we fight a second one, twenty years or so later. Vhich, ah... we lose zhat, too." He answered, rather quietly, as if uncomfortable with the answer he was giving. Indeed, discussing the war in the first place was an uncomfortable subject for many Germans in his year, but to say so in front of a soldier who was, apparently, actively fighting in it made Medic feel as if he was walking on eggshells.

"However!" Medic continued, quick to pick up on the rather grim news he just delivered to the soldier. "Zhis does not mean to say that your war is lost! I can tell from your uniform; it is similar to zhe ones soldiers from my country wore, but it is not zhe same. Consider vhere all of zhese people came from," Medic assured, pointing a thumb over his shoulder over the assortment of colourful characters behind them, most of them clearly not from Earth - or, at least, the Earth he knew. "Looking at zhem, is it so far-fetched for me to say zhat, though I may be from a world vhere we lose zhe war, you very well may not be?" He finished, adding a warm smile to boot. He felt rather proud of how he handled that - and, after all, it may be true. Whether from the same Germany or not, the Medic felt a strange sort of brotherhood with her, even though he was never, and never would be, affiliated with the military.

Perhaps, in the midst of all the chaos of everyone else hailing from completely different realities, it was simply refreshing to meet someone familiar with your home.

After their little chat, the young soldier decided it would be best to establish some new relationships, approaching a small group of three people; an
athletic-looking lady, seemingly concealing one of her eyes, someone clad in seriously heavy armour - quite impressive, he thought - and a lady in a red hood, brandishing a sniper rifle that he knew Sniper, if he was here, would find a heavenly sight. They all seemed like competent people; potentially great additions to their forces. He figured he would introduce himself to them later, giving them a nod and a smile as he decided to stay out of it. No need to relentlessly pursue the soldier - who he overheard introduce herself as Tanya - in all her interactions.

Having already thrown his shell, he paused for a moment in the midst of all of the energy of the game to collect his thoughts. If Saxton Hale had known all of this would happen when he sent him to the festival, he guaranteed that Hale wouldn't miss it for all the Yetis to wrestle in the world. He would have taken great pleasure at the prospect of turning Bowser's army into an endangered species. If the two were to fight - now that would be an interesting sight. Medic thought of calling him to fill him in on how his mission was going - after all, he was sent here to put in a good word to the royalty - but he didn't think his communications would work millions of years into deep space.

He was given just enough time to contemplate before a hologram informed him that his team had lost horribly.

TEAM TWO WINS

"Zhis... is unacceptable!" Medic exclaimed, rather sore about his defeat. Clenching his fists and taking a few moments to come to terms with it, he gave a dejected sigh and clapped for the other team's victory and the efforts of his own team, even though they hadn't won. This must be what they call "being a good sport". "Ach... vell done, everybody. Next time won't be so easy, ja?" He said, calling out to the other side of the field towards the other team. Turning back to his own, he grinned slyly and told them; "From now on, losing is foreign to us! You did well, but next time, we'll go zhe extra mile and decimate zhem! Ho-ho ho!

-------
medicwhat.gif

Upon taking the pipe out of the stadium, the once more united forces found themselves met by a new, strange face, sat behind some form of makeshift coffee table and shuffling cards for a reason Medic could only put down to mental illness. Something about the odd man clad in green seemed uncomfortably familiar to the Medic. Was he... the one who the Toads cheered for at the beginning of the festival? The same one who tried to put a stop to Bowser's invasion, but was promptly swept aside? No, he was sure he was wearing red. Did he really find time to change clothes after all that? Medic lightly shook his head, bewildered. Their famed hero, and in the midst of all this, he has time for a costume change?

Medic found himself being more and more disillusioned with the Mushroom Kingdom's so-called hero, as he made a fool of himself with the climax of his great card trick being to scatter them all over the floor. He probably wouldn't have minded so much if this man wasn't the hero that his people apparently looked up to so much, as he had seen in the early hours of the festival. If this was his twin brother or cousin, it would be acceptable, but instead, he was just making a clown of himself in front of the people who volunteered to clean up his mess.

At the very least, he was offering items in exchange for victory in the friendly matches. Unfortunately, Medic's team did not win, so apparently, that excluded them from taking any. Medic growled to himself - just look at those things! He had no idea what they did, but all he knew was that he would do unspeakable things for even just a sample. What could a man of his talents do if he got his hands on them? Watching the others take the items while he was barred from them was almost torturous. This was a scientist's dream! Frowning, the Medic felt it was a consolation that at least they were all on the same side again.

Once the winners had collected their spoils and Rosalina approached the group, Medic put on his game face and gripped his Kritzkrieg once more. He hoped that wherever they went next, the foes they faced would be more of a threat than the plastic excuses for minions they had fought a few minutes ago. He supposed that it may simply be because the few people in their group likely had more combat experience and training than the entirety of the Mushroom Kingdom's army.

Yet, of course, it was never going to be simple.

Medic only needed to hear the chopping of the propellers in the air to understand that one of Bowser's warships had pinned down their location. It swept in and greeted the Observatory with all the grace of an intoxicated brown bear, wobbling ever-so-slightly as it attempted to stabilise itself in the faces of the group, as if it was being piloted by a child...

"Gah! How did zhey find us?!" Medic cried, reaching inside of his coat, gripping his Blutsauger as tightly as he would have liked to grip the neck of the little brat who hopped out to the edge of the warship his father had definitely let him borrow, just far enough out to be able to taunt them, yet just far enough in to continue being a sissy and to stay out of the clutches of the group. Jason Todd had taken some initiative in making an attempt to shoot him, yet to Medic's continued agony, the juvenile ducked out of harm's way into his bulletproof shell, making Todd's attack useless and giving the insolent tyke another excuse to goad at them.

And soon, after years of fighting the most fearsome killing machines man had ever known, the Medic was met with a sight that dwarfed any foe he had faced before. With a terrible rumble and a menacing crash, the Medic came face to face with the most ridiculous thing he had ever seen in his life.

dumbassbowser.png

"How embarrassing..." Medic muttered. He felt like he should have at least laughed at the pitiful cardboard recreation of the boy's father, but he couldn't even bring himself to do that. There was nothing funny about it. It was just uncomfortable to look at. You didn't even have to listen carefully to be able to tell that there were at least two unfortunate souls who had been ordered to pilot the thing - and yet, despite all this, the Medic was astounded when Jason Todd allowed himself to be captured, and "eaten", by the failed arts-and-crafts project. Now this, Medic chucked at. There was just something inexplicably special about seeing a man like Todd, who had likely been trained to the very limits of human capabilities, get shut down by this toothpick machine. It was a beautiful thing.

"
Okay, kid, playtime is over!" Tanya declared, raising her rifle. "Prepare to be blasted into your next life!"

"
Ja! Shoot zhis Schweinhund, every - whuaaagh?!" Medic concurred, before being picked up by the fake Bowser, along with everyone else! Bewildered at how this could possibly have happened, the brat must have used their brief moment of confusion to catch them off guard. Crying out in protest, the Medic attempted to unholster his Blutsauger and fire off a few syringes, yet it clearly wasn't enough; he couldn't even see where the syringes were flying. Wheeling weekly forward, the machine soon dumped the entire crew, just like that, into a plain, wooden prison.

-------
"Verdammt... zhis is not gut." Medic said, getting to his feet. Frowning, he took a moment to get his bearings. He had been in far worse situations before, with far less time to get out of them. If imprisoning them in a wooden room was the best that these creatures had, then maybe he wouldn't bother with extracting their brains. What on Earth would he be able to do with them? Taking a glance around the room, he noted a figure snoring away in the corner, shrouded by darkness. They must have been here before the group was tossed in. He noted Eric begin to walk over to whoever it was, perhaps in an attempt to wake them up; fair enough, but he wasn't going to deal with how grouchy they may be after being rudely awoken to their spacious cell now being annexed.

"Alright, zhen. Let's think about zhis. How's zhat hatch -"

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG-

"SCHEIßE!" Medic shrieked, throwing himself to the floor as Hell broke loose around him. He supposed the sleeping figure didn't need waking now! Before anyone had a chance to tell them maybe that's not such a good idea, the girl decked out with navy-calibre weaponry began to unleash all she had on the poor walls, inadvertently blowing up whatever might have been near her and sending shrapnel and debris rocketing towards her poor teammates. It was a miracle how Medic hadn't felt blood splatter all over his back yet - the cell was spacious, but not that spacious! If this carried on, she would kill them all!

And she was still doing it!

"
STOP! Stop, Dummkopf! Stop shooting! CAN'T YOU SEE ZHAT IT ISN'T WORKING?!" Medic desperately protested, feeling the harsh shockwaves of the explosions rattle through his body and the shrapnel zip past him like machine gun spray. Finally, the girl got the message and stopped firing, and barely a few seconds after Medic got to his uneasy feet and began to cough, waving away the smoke created by the awe-inspiring yet completely inappropriate display of firepower, he heard the inevitable cries for help.

mediccall.png

“Is anyone a doctor here?”

As everyone stopped their ears from ringing, it became clear that there were obviously going to be wounded after a stunt like that. Still incapacitated by the smoke, the Medic’s instincts were really kicking in, but to his dismay, he couldn’t act on them just yet. As he began to recover from the smoke inhalation, he felt a pat on his shoulder from this alien creature with no mouth, attempting to get his attention - having no mouth, communication was obviously difficult - and pointed him in the direction of the fox-tailed woman he had seen at the festival, bleeding and collapsed on the ground. Not the most serious injury he’d ever seen, but if it wasn’t treated quickly...

Gah! Medic cried, his eyes widening as he spotted the casualty. Giving the alien creature a nod of appreciation, he flicked the “on” switch for his Kritzkrieg and began to sprint over to her, hastily shoving anyone in the way of him and her to the side. He noted that, in the time it took for him to recover from the smoke, Eric and Julia had used their magical abilities to stabilise her rather serious condition, stopping most of the bleeding and ensuring that she would at least stay conscious.

Danke. Danke, you two. Allow me. Medic hurriedly spoke, giving both the Pokémon an appreciative smile for their help. Crouching down on one knee to be at the level of the casualty, he brandished his Kritzkrieg and pointed the nozzle towards the woman, pushing forward the lever. In that instant, the Medibeams would begin to course around her body and work their magic.

Though the seriousness of the injury meant it would take a few seconds, the woman would find that her wounds would begin to make a miraculous recovery, healing before her very eyes. Any shrapnel pieces that remained in her body would simply be forced out; the Medic was thankful that people took initiative and cared for her while he arrived, or the situation may have become notably more graphic.

Is... is everyone... okay? The woman asked, once she was awake enough to speak. Glancing over his shoulder to make sure nobody else was seriously injured, the Medic cut off the Medibeams and nodded.

Ja. It seems everyone else is unhurt. I zhink zhat it was you taking zhe blows zhat stopped some taking zhe same kind of hits you did. Medic began, climbing to his feet. He offered a gloved hand to her for her to take to stand up, but if she couldn’t or didn’t feel like she wanted to, then the Medic would remain by her side. A better question is; how do you feel? You were extremely lucky, Fraulein. Zhat was incredible!, ha ha! We vould have still been able to heal you, but zhat could have easily been even more of an... aheh... unpleasant experience for you. Take cover next time, ja? Are you wounded elsevhere? Medic asked, making sure that she didn’t have any hidden wounds that would cause her lungs to fall out of her back. Medic didn’t realise his change in behaviour, but after having demonstrated his instability and wholehearted disregard for ethics of nearly every kind for the last few hours that the group had known him for, his expression of genuine doctorly hospitality would have come as an unusual surprise to some.

After that little spill, Medic noticed Tanya hobble over to him, shooting some understandable death glares at the ship girl on her way. “So, Doctor. What do you think? How can we get out of this hellhole?

Ah! Yes, of course! Vell, zhey allowed us to keep our weapons. Perhaps we could see vhat zhat one napping over zhere can do. It doesn’t seem as if zhis ship will cave to conventional attacks -

I’m going to try and shoot open the hatch with an artillery spell.

Ja, do zhat. Zhat could help - wait, what?! Medic shouted, flinching backwards. Don’t you think zhat we’ve tried to blow ourselves to pieces one too many times already? Medic protested, yet clearly, to no avail, as she shouted a warning to those unlucky enough to be stood near the hatch when she cast her spell, firing an additional barrage of artillery at the door and, though creating far less shrapnel, sent harsh shockwaves barrelling through the room upon their impact, more than capable of launching anyone unprepared through the air.

For better or for worse, the tentacle monster absorbed her projectiles by deploying a shield - apparently, her “impudence” was somehow getting “in his way”. This was clearly not helping the situation at all; it seemed all this creature could do was pick fights with his team! Though Medic was definitely a fan of conflict, this was also definitely not the time for it.

Stop! All of you! You are trying my patience! Medic growled, balling up his fists, glaring daggers at the whole room. Even a man like Medic had his limits, and there was very little that he wouldn’t approve of - but this was just getting ridiculous. I appreciate zhat we want to get out of here, but can we do zhat without killing us all, or not?! He continued, beginning to compose himself as he used one hand to adjust his glasses. Prescription? Take a breather. Look around zhe room for anyzhing zhat can help, or prepare for vhat zhey send down. Zhe hatch, zhe sleeping man, zhe lint in zhe floorboards - it matters little to me, but from now on, unless zhat juvenile arrives here, blowing anyzhing up in zhis room is verboten! Verstanden? Let’s get back to zhat spoiled Schweinhund in one piece! Doktor’s orders!

After his little speech, the Medic was about to continue tending to his business when he was approached by a man, clad from head to toe in extremely bulky armour. Training his weapon on the hatch - a sensible decision, as it would simply be a miracle for that chaos to have gone unnoticed by the airship crew - the man began to speak.

Figured I should ask this. What is that healing beam in your hands, and what does it run on?

Medic’s mood immediately swung back to its jovial self, displaying an uncontrollable ear-to-ear grin as he raised and observed his Kritzkrieg.

Oh, ho-ho ho ho! Ah, I am very happy zhat someone asked! Zhis is one of my finest scientific achievements! He began, realising he was practically shrieking in blind excitement. Clearing his throat and lowering his volume, he began to elaborate. I call zhis... zhe Kritzkrieg. It is model three of my Medigun project, and as of now, I have made four in total. You’ve seen vhat it does, ja? Oh, ho ho! But you haven’t seen it all! ~ Medic continued, almost breaking into song, barely able to control himself. He turned to show Martellus the back of the Kritzkrieg, all of its different switches, buttons and bells and whistles.

I believe you’ve seen me use zhe Projectile Shield, ja? Not to pat myself on zhe spleen, but it is a rather genius invention, if I say so myself. But you haven’t seen zhe Übercharge yet... heh heh heh. He chuckled, speaking in a low, ominous voice as he pushed up his glasses, light reflecting off of them in just the right way for them to appear illuminated for a split second. It would be better to show you, rather zhan explain. It isn’t charged yet, but... oh, ho ho! I cannot wait! You will become Godlike! Ha, ha ha ha! Medic cackled, tensing his hands as he laughed up into the sky. All that was needed was a lightning strike and he would have looked exactly like your typical mad doctor.

Erm... as for vhat it runs on? He continued, before pausing. There was an uncomfortable silence, as the Medic contemplated what answer he should give him. Scratching the back of his head, the Medic finally replied. Agh... please understand. Zhis is something I cannot tell you. Zhe only people who know besides myself are very close, intelligent confidants of mine. Not only are zhey incredibly powerful, zhey can also be very lethal if you don’t use zhem correctly. Vell, zhat, and it is very illegal, heh heh...

Last edited:
d7vwor6-32333851-9a0c-4d33-a794-749648244831.png
Julia

Conveniently, Eric had decided to pitch in by using his Sunny Day move, powering up her own healing ability greatly. "Thanks."

The Medic finally arrives and the Espeon steps back to allow him to do his thing. She watches with interest as his device restores the fox-girl's tails completely, seeming even more magical than her own power.

"Breaking down the door will probably work, but we should avoid using expl--" Julia was cut off by Tanya's barrage on the door, once again spraying shrapnel across the room. Now that the...impulsiveness of a few individuals in the group had been shown, this time she was prepared. The Espeon absently forms a barrier between Tanya and the rest of the group, preventing the shrapnel from injuring anyone else, although Ben's nemesis clearly didn't need the help so she didn't bother to include him. Oddly she didn't even seem to need to look in that direction to do so.

"Listen to the doctor, will you? The last thing we need is another person bleeding out." She adds after the Medic's little speech.

Julia finally drops her barrier once Tanya had finally stopped (assuming she does stop) and turns to the Medic, proffering one of the Mushrooms from the store. "I believe you wanted one of these?"

Interactions: Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Medic) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis) 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya)
Mentions: Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Vilgax)

Laffey's assault on the surrounding walls would prove to be a fruitless effort after all. As soon as the dust had cleared, not even a dent had been made in them at all. In fact, the keenest of eyes, such as Tanya's, would find that it seemed to be protected by some magical aura of sorts. Agent 3, meanwhile, would notice a few circular windows lining the walls, as well an air duct. Zim, meanwhile, wouldn't really fair much better as he rain over to undo the latch, mainly because the latch itself was on the outside of the hatch. King Dedede's attempt at busting down the door didn't work either, as whatever magic that was protecting it seemed to have caused it to bounce off the door and hit him in the beak. Noa, meanwhile, would find no guards, as the hatch was sealed shut and provided no sight towards the outside world.

As Benedict and Josh attempted to clean up the stain, it appeared that no matter what they tried, it just wouldn't come up. It also... kinda smelled like ketchup for some reason. Except, rather than being red, it was a dark shade of yellow.... ew.

As Pink Guy and Ravio attempted to approach the snoring figure (who somehow wasn't awoken by Laffey's act of extreme violence), they would find it kind of looked like Mario, except much more... repulsive.

1533310283805s.jpg

"Mmm.... rotten garlic..." The brute muttered under his breath in a deep, grovely voice as he snored away in the back. Pink Guy's attempts at waking him up didn't really do much, however, as he only rolled over to face away from the pink-clad man and idly rubbed his rear with his gloved hand.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak BoltBeam BoltBeam Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Crow Crow FoolsErin FoolsErin Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManyFaces ManyFaces

HI8c5HT.png

Ben Tennyson -> Upgrade
Interactions: N/A
Surroundings: BoltBeam BoltBeam Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Hmmm..." Ben looks around, ensuring no one saw him. He notices the vent. "Sweet! Back on the green! Don't need to tell me twice."

Ben smacks his watch down, initiating transformation. His skin would gradually turn into a black, metallic substance, and his veins, capillaries and arteries turning into green circuitry. All this was compressed into a split second. Soon, he was a different form.

latest

"Upgrade? Awww man. I thought I was going for Grey Matter- wait, I could work with this..."

This being's voice was not too different from Ben's as it spoke, and the emblem on its chest was remniscent of Art Attack, Grey Matter and Fourarms. The strange being's liquid metal body would allow it to pass through even the thinnest gaps, so the gaps of the air duct were child's play for its physiology.

"Don't worry, I'm on your side, that means I'm planning to kick Bowser's butt - or find a way out, then kick his butt."

And off pur liquid metal friend went through the ducts...

Laffey.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 QizPizza QizPizza CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Hmmm..." Laffey looks to an injured, now recovering Alexis, "I'm sorry... but why did you do that? The walls ended up being unscathed and you ended up in this state..."

She allows Alexis to rest, then looks to the sleeping man.

"... hmmm, must be the greedy type... Laffey has an idea..."

Laffey proceeds to conjure her riggings, removes her ship antannae, deconjure said riggings, then use said antannae to skewer what appeared to be six tempura shrimps from the lunchbox she which she used as ammunition to torture Zim.

"Hmmm... they're cold... they won't be tasty then..."

Laffey then looks towards Eric, pointing the skewer towards him.

"... but you are a firebreathing animal. You can make them edible."

Odessa
Odessa watched as the overweight boar snores and stretched his behind and decided right then and there that waking him up was not worth the effort. So she walked away and started scanning the hold for any possible way to escape. But first to test something. She pulls out her blaster rifle and takes aim at the hatch and shoots. As predicted the concentrated laser beam was absorbed by a force field. Figured as much. She had hoped that the little turtle would be stupid and leave them with their weapons in a makeshift prison with an easy way out. No such luck. The place was sealed. If it hadn’t been the turtle would have stripped them of their weapons,

If anyone asks why she shot the hatch, she would reply that she just felt like shooting something.

Until someone interacts with her. She would continue to look around for any means of escape.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Anybody Anybody

Batman

Batman had brought a mushroom for he liked the idea of being large. When the turtle came along, he had tried to stop it with his batrangs -explosive ones too - but his shell blocked it. He had even tried to fight the wooden Browser but inevitably failed as he was galloped up. Now he was here. In a prison with magically protected doors and walls. If he had access to his bat cave he would have had Alfred load up an anti-magic batarang with his Batman-bullshit powers as Wonder Woman coined it, but alas no Batcave. So he had to do this the old fashioned way. So after his ears stopped ringing from the two girls incessant need to always blow shit up (he still hadn’t forgotten the poor innocent toad whose only crime was that he was underdressed) he got to work, using his ascute detective skills to see if there was any openings he could exploit in the shield. And by ascute detective skills he meant cheat codes, as in a scanner to detect weak points.​

Agent 3|Perimeter Check
IMG

Agent 3, meanwhile, would notice a few circular windows lining the walls, as well an air duct.
"Windows, air duct... windows... air duct..." She would say to herself as calmly as she could - she would only assume, that since they are in an airship, they are probably flying at all times, and highly unfamiliar with the world they may end up in. Sightseeing can be done later. What roused Agent 3's attention was the air duct - an exit. Perfect! However, as she would intend to go up to it right away, she caught wind of a certain green flash, spot the familiar symbol and hear the familiar sounding voice of Ben - now transformed into... whatever he is. Agent 3 stood in fear and shock at the same time. "Holy shi-"
This being's voice was not too different from Ben's as it spoke, and the emblem on its chest was remniscent of Art Attack, Grey Matter and Fourarms. The strange being's liquid metal body would allow it to pass through even the thinnest gaps, so the gaps of the air duct were child's play for its physiology.

"Don't worry, I'm on your side, that means I'm planning to kick Bowser's butt - or find a way out, then kick his butt."

And off our liquid metal friend went through the ducts...
As Ben headed off, Agent 3 would shake herself straight and change into squid form. "You're not going alone, you fool!" She said as she would enter the air duct as well - if she could, with intent to back Ben up. If it's one thing she 'has' learnt in this world so far, never do anything by yourself as you not only don't know what is coming, but generally, others probably have your answers in what they can do. Agent 3 would get thoughts of this as she followed along, trying to calm down within the ducts as she went along after Ben, not saying a word. 'So that's what being captured is like. I hate it.' She thought.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Strong fear (slowly rising)
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, X1 Super Mushroom
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: I'm outta here!
Interactions: Crow Crow (Ben), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)
Mentions: None
Nearby:

In group: (Anyone?)
Actually nearby: SheepKing SheepKing (Ravio)

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #E64C1E; margin:auto; center; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Operator] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 13px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Dialogue] font-size: 14px; color: #E1914F; font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Post) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} "Inf o") (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 0%; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Kagutsuchi)
[/div]
[div class=Operator]Standard _ 0peratIve KA-000-0 00
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]DR Alexis Kurok[/div][div class=Image]
file.jpg
[/div]
AETHER: 0%
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]PHYSICAL CONDITION: Absolutely Starving
MENTAL CONDiTION : Distracted
COLOR : #E64C1E
SPEECH FONT: Bad Script

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Post[/div][div class=tab]Inf o[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]iNTERACTIONS: Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Medic) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric)
MENTiONS: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya)

As Alexis lay on the ground, the next couple of moments all melded together. She wasn’t quite sure whether she was awake or dreaming, but what she did see some kind of purple fox-cat-dog creature and an oversized blue and yellow badger using some kind of ability to heal her. Even though Alexis’ primary problem was a severe lack of Aether, she still appreciated the effort on the part of the two animals, weakly thanking them, [div class=Dialogue]”Thank you...but I’m not that hurt...”[/div]

She didn’t expect her words to be particular audible, so it wasn’t unexpected to see a German doctor rush to her side and use some sort of medical device to heal her. The kitsune didn’t even register how much pain she felt or how much shrapnel was really embedded into her tails until the medical beam was removed them all. She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the medic offer a hand to her. Alexis hesitated for a moment until she noticed his hands were gloved. At that point she accepted his help to stand up, though she had to hold onto the man to keep herself steady.

The doctor then began to belt her with questions, all of which were reasonable, but it wasn’t the best time. The kitsune did her best to answer her despite her light-headedness and increasing vertigo, [div class=Dialogue]”I’m...I’m not hurt anywhere else...thanks to a mana shield...but right now, I can barely see...straight...I’m so...hungry...”[/div]

In the moment, Alexis was tempted to forcibly take the doctor’s soul just to feed herself, but then she noticed an oddity. She still wasn’t entirely sure, but it seemed like the medic had multiple souls within himself. That…was not normal for a human, but Alexis herself was aware that there were...methods to compound souls. Right about now, the German doctor was looking like a nine-course meal ripe for the taking. Almost every part of her base instincts told her to dig in and leave nothing more than a soulless husk behind.

Alexis didn’t even notice the absolute stupidity going on around her what with the German girl in a German military uniform firing a literal magical artillery shell at the hatch. Alexis weakly tried to cast a spell, any spell really, to try to stop the shells, but her Aether levels were bone dry. What little Aether she had managed to recuperate since she was healed was burned up in and instant. For a moment, her vision went black and she almost fell again, but she clung onto the Medic as he rebuked the girl for trying to blow everyone up.

Without Alexis’ conscious decision, her hand reached up to the Medic’s chest and brushed against the man’s defined jawline. In the brief moment of contact, she managed to get a taste of his souls. They were average, more or less, but borderline starvation could make anything taste good. The kitsune needed a bit more...just a bit more...or maybe all of those souls. [div class=Dialogue]”Don’t get so worked up. We can deal with the child later. Right now, I just want to know how in the world did you get yourself so many souls...and...are you willing to part with a few for the time of your life?”[/div]

Alexis opened her eyes to see the featureless void before her. What happened? Wasn’t she just inside of the ship? She had trouble remembering what happened. There was a...German doctor and a few animals...that was all she remembered... The woman frantically looked around, but immediately, something was wrong. The 180 degrees of vision behind her weren’t blocked...her tails were gone… Her hands shot up to her head and posterior and to her shock, neither her fox ears or tails were present. What happened?

Alexis looked around again. There was nothing all around save for a single glimmer of light in the distance. A dreadful realization then hit her. What if it had happened again? There was no way. She wasn’t supposed to be free. She was bound by a contract. A single sob escaped Alexis’ throat as her eyes began to water. This wasn’t supposed to happen. There was no telling what She would do now that She was free...No, Alexis knew what She would do...Alexis just didn’t want to think about it...​
[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT: (POINTS: 0)
Ten-Bladed Tongue of Flame: An enchanted sword made vaguely in the style of a Japanese katana. It has a blue glowing gradient blade that is capable of conducting magic, specifically flame magic, with far greater efficiency than most other weapons. The blade's true gimmick is that it is able to turn itself into ten duplicates, each equally as potent as the original. (Image)
Fire Flower: A magic flower that grants the user the ability to shoot fire straight from their palms. (Works for three posts)
Super Mushroom: A mushroom with healing properties. Grants the user a short boost in stamina and energy. (Runs out after two posts)

POWERS:
KITSUNE PHYSIOLOGY
Alexis’ body has grown to become like that of a kitsune, granting her immensely powerful magic, rated on a scale from the 1st to 9th Seal, with the 9th Seal being the most powerful. Starting from the 1st Seal spells, each addition Seal requires and an addition tail to be used in its casting. Each tail serves to gather and store Aether to power said spells. She also possesses several abilities innate to kitsune.
Vulpine Charm
Being a kitsune natural grants the Alexis the ability to charm people with her words and actions, persuading them to do whatever she wants. The effect can be strengthened by applying magic.
Shifting Fur Coat
Shapeshifting is one of a kitsune’s most prominent abilities. A kitsune can physically assume any humanoid form close to their size, modifying their own physiology to match that of the form they intend to take. Depending of how different it is from her original form, the taken form may be temporary. Illusions can be used to assume more exotic forms.
Inari Ward
Kitsune passively repel evil entities such demons. Should Alexis actively strengthen her aura, she can create an area where evil entities are harmed, paralyzed, or even killed.
Trickster's Mischief
Every kitsune has the ability to create illusions, but most are limited to illusions that affect certain senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing). Being rather old for kitsune, Alexis is powerful enough to be able to create illusions that appear completely realistic is she is able to account for every detail.
Fox's Hunger
Kitsune are able to consume the souls of those she maintains physical contact with. The more intimate the contact, the faster the soul is taken. These souls are usually used to fuel her magic, but they can also be used to sustain her body in the absence of food.
UNDYING FLAME
Throughout the centuries, Alexis has consumed countless souls, but not all of them are equal. Some souls are too powerful to be completely consumed and instead linger, such as with Kagutsuchi's soul. Each of these souls are extremely powerful, and are enough to prompt changes to Alexis' own physiology. With all of these souls combined, Alexis is able to produce some of the most powerful flames in existence.
Black Kitsune Soul
The first and most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Kagutsuchi, Goddess of the Flames'. Alexis has spent so much time using Kagutsuchi's soul that both of their souls have become intertwined and the physical changes to her body have become permanent. While using Kagutsuchi's soul, Alexis has mastery over fire and illusion magic and possesses nine black fox tails and black fox ears.
White Kitsune Soul
The second most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Inari, God of the Gentleman's Blade. Next to Kagutsuchi, Alexis has used Inari's soul the most, which is the reason for her tails turning white. With Inari, Alexis has mastery over the art of the sword and combat magic. Inari grants Alexis a single large white fox tail, white hair, and white fox ears.
Phoenix Soul
Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth is the phoenix soul in Alexis. Hestia grants Alexis fire-based healing magic and domestic utility magic. While using Hestia, Alexis sprouts a pair of black feathered wings from her shoulder blades. These wings are able to set themselves ablaze and produce authentic phoenix feathers.
Dragon Soul
Bisterne, Goddess of Scales is the dragon soul in Alexis. Bisterne focuses on granting Alexis physical enhancements through dragon scales, talons, horns, wings, and a large tail. While using Bisterne, Alexis's physical strength and durability is immensely enhanced, and Alexis is capable of casting dragon slayer magic.
Ifrit Soul
Iblis, Goddess of Wrath is the Ifrit soul in Alexis, a very powerful djinn. Iblis grants Alexis access to hellfire, which torment its victims psychologically as well as physically. While using Iblis, Alexis is able to turn into an incorporeal form composed of smoke and embers.

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back