Sev’s vision started to blur, as his head bowed and his head landed in his hands. He groaned in pain as his vision started to adjust, he was back in Geonosia, LAATs flying ahead and lasers flying past him. Still in a disoriented state a Geonosian flew at him with a battle sword. He woke up from his flashback and was still where he was with this group of nutcases. He lowered his gun but just as he did one of those mushrooms were flying straight at him, he step sided it and looked up. Some fat fuck threw it at him but that was of his last concerns for now as it seemed the people he associated with were on high tensions with each other. Woods seemed to be quite defensive of this Shilo girl, but he didn’t have time to dwell on this as they started to get lifted into the air.

When he landed he saw the lady in blue explain they found some star or some shit, to be honest, none of it made sense to the soldier but he didn’t have time to adjust as they got stuck in yet another bullshit game. He didn’t recognise anyone except for the girl from before, Shilo he think it was? He couldn’t quite tell if the game started so he walked towards where she was, “Shilo is it? How’d you get wrangled into this mess?” His voice still sounded quite robotic and glitchy due to his voice modulator still being corrupt.

@teamone Nightwisher Nightwisher

Odessa
Odessa frowned as she took the picture and the sweater. Since she couldn't be carrying around a sweater all day, she put on over her armour. Though she suspected it wouldn't last that long in a fight. ”I’m going to have to take your word for it, sir. For a dignified man such as yourself couldn't possibly harm an innocent boy for a millennium just for shits and giggles now would he?” She didn't even bat an eye at the killing several times part. Back in her universe, she has supposedly been killed several times, but she never remembered it. But she has learned since to recognize when she has died. That counting that unfortunate madman who thought he had killed several versions of her multiple times, even mated with her in several, and lived each time. He turned out to be a insane fanboy who couldn't distinguish reality from fanasty: ie his own dreams. She turned to leave.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Tanya

The medic had not been paying attention and was struck by a shell. Her team was losing but all Tanya could do was laugh. She was laughing so hard and her voice was at such a pitch that it was more of a cackle than a laugh.

"It looks like someone isn't paying attention!" Tanya laughed pointing a mocking finger at her german brethren and patting his back.

"As you were saying before I am from the Empire. I guess you come from a more modern version of the Empire...So you must know who won the war. Did we win? I don't really expect to win to be honest. We were really inefficient with handling our supply of troops and that ever annoying Being X is always meddling...I bet he sent me here too..."

Tanya trailed off slightly looking pissed when she mentioned Being X.

"Ah well I suppose you did your best..Even if you threw like an Untermensch. I'll wait until my turn so I can blast that shell because do you really expect me to throw such a big shell? It's probably half my size"

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

Last edited:
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict kept glaring as she pulled on her sweater, and hinted towards him that she didn’t believe a single word he was saying before turning to leave. “Ah...Edmund is not innocent Madam...one time, he ate out of a garbage can after I specifically told him he couldn’t eat.” Josh shook his head at the ghastly thought of Edmund, the boy who time and time again rebels against Benedict, how despicable. “Ah....and as for your language, I am revoking your good job sticker...and replacing it with....the nothing sticker, which is nothing, I am very sorry agent.”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Odessa
What the cartoonish man said didn’t matter, as Odessa had already pryed the good job sticker off as she walked away, smirking as she walked away. So this cartoon man was one of those villains huh? The prime and proper posh gentlemen who believe themselves to be the core of the universe, and naturally deserve obedience and manners. Oh it will be so easy to get under his skin. She was in such a good mood, she decided to join in on the fun. So she grabbed a shell, flew up, this time gently, and eyed the other team before grabbing her blaster and setting it on stun.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Laffey.png

Laffey of Team 1
Interactions: darkred darkred Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Hmmm... everyone is using their full arsenal... so Laffey should too...

Deploying Depth Charge Projectors."

Laffey puts a Depth Charge inside a shell.

"Prepare to feel the wrath of the Solomon Wargod... probably..."

She may be keeping her usual tone, but one could tell that something was happening. The shell, containing a powerful Depth Charge, was launched straight for Team 2!​

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, a Glock .45, and a M16A3
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: Annoyed but
    competitive

Condition: Healthy
    Shilo watched, nearly as still as a statue, as everyone threw their shells or bonded over some form of conversation or another. It was an interesting team building exercise, not one she would personally do with the Team but still something that was just engaging enough for some and still not too engaging for others that weren’t too interested in such a thing -- allowing them time to further bond in their relationships. Her gaze flicked to the side when she heard someone gently call out to her. Apparently people actually wanted her attention. They didn’t strike her as MPF operatives, so why they wanted her attention the assassin didn’t know. “Special Agent Shilo Saga,” the woman introduced herself, finally dropping her arms to her side and turning away from the spectacle to fully engage in the conversation. “Nice to meet you, Echo.”

The duo’s conversation was interrupted by the suit of armor that had approached the Marine earlier. “Shilo it is,” the woman responded, though she quirked an eyebrow at the question. “Most of us were invited to a festival. The Star Festival. I think Woods told you about it. Apparently I was on the guest list. As for this-,” she ocellated her shoulders to look behind her on either side. “Looks like everyone got dragged in. Why?” By the question itself, she guessed the man was expecting something more elaborate. “How’d you to get dragged into this mess?” Her teal gaze flicked between the two individuals that had decided to approach her.
    [/div][/div]

Karako Pierot

Honk!!

The Medic’s conversation with the young soldier was interrupted by the sound of some sort of circus horn. With his train of thought taking a pause, he turned his head towards the source of wherever the strange sound was coming from, almost certain that someone was trying to play a prank on him.

Vhat on Earth is zhat — gah!

Having been caught off guard, absorbed in the conversation with the young soldier, he hadn’t realised that he had picked up his shell, therefore signalling for the round to begin. This odd, scrawny, grey-skinned creature - similar to Marvus, but without any of the beef - was his assailant. Thankfully, the creature had honked before throwing, otherwise the Medic would have likely allowed it to hit him, which would have just been very embarrassing.

Almost on pure instinct, the Medic grasped his shell and threw it towards the one that was incoming as hard as he could, and as accurately as he could have given the time he had given himself to react.

Karako cringed a bit, at almost hitting the man with the shell. But at least he had counter acted!!

1568080246953.png

1568080057774.png

Even v. Odd: Even Wins
Even v. Even: Highest Number Wins
Even v. Even Tie: Shells bounce off each other, roll again.
Odd v. Odd: Both miss. Roll again.

Karako looked rather pleased with himself as the other shell broke. He pumped his fist a few times, looking rather proud.

1222110B-D855-4D4C-B96B-161C55720400.jpeg

"Honk!!"

Karako stared at the man for a few seconds. If he had noticed, Karako not only had the same skin tone as Marvus, but also similar looking hair, face paint, and eye color as the buff alien troll.

"Honk honk."

Karako took a moment to observe the human. He seemed rather old... or to Karako he did. He didn't know. He had never really seen adults before... most young trolls don't.

7BF4457B-A884-44C6-8E04-F2AE8C179407.png

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins BoltBeam BoltBeam Veradana Veradana QizPizza QizPizza T The Man With No Name MainEventMan MainEventMan Shadowfall Shadowfall Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Chungchangching Chungchangching Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Zerulu Zerulu NovaAres NovaAres Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Andrita Andrita FoolsErin FoolsErin PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DapperDogman DapperDogman Veradana Veradana Haz. Haz. Centurion_ Centurion_ Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 L3n L3n RedLight RedLight darkred darkred ManyFaces ManyFaces @OhYeahShellTime

Sans

Soon the chaos unfolded and Sans just shrugged at it. He picked up a shell and lazily threw it with no effort whatsoever.

Tanya

The scary Lady was talking to the woman that offered to shoot her from the loop. They seem to be getting along nicely. Perhaps Tanya could try and make use of the scary lady and try to convince her to co-operate with Tanya in the future. After all her plans would need everyone to work like cogs in a machine and if one cog was extra scary and uncooperative then it was up to Tanya to rectify that. The good old 'Innocent Tanya' trick should do it for her. Most people would fall for that anyways.

maxresdefault.jpg

After politely waiting for Shilo to stop talking Tanya approached her smiling.

"Hi there! I'm Tanya Degurechaff. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name? Perhaps we can talk freely for a bit while those meatheads toss around those shells. I guess you're not so thrilled about this team with the excess of men in pink suits and the whole isekai thing with power stars and all that fun and honestly I think It's Being X again testing me with these undesirable conditions. Anyways I'm trying to learn everyone's names and know them better and most importantly I hope we can be good friends"

She smiles at Shilo and then offers a handshake before turning to Echo.

"You're a pretty good marksman. Maybe we can have a contest some other time but I have a feeling that you'd possibly beat me even with my marksman formulae..I hope we can also be good friends however. I'm assuming you know as much about power stars as the nice lady here..I didn't really think I'd be using any magic while I'm on break though. I guess that's what happens when you satiate your curiosity." Tanya smiled again. Her smiled seemed warm and genuine.

Finally she turns to some man in armour.

"Wow that looks really bulky. Do you ever get hot in that thing? It looks like you're wearing a tank or something"

Nightwisher Nightwisher
darkred darkred
Zerulu Zerulu

Last edited:
1568099039866.png
Sev was confused, 'invited'? Hell, Sev didn't even know if he was meant to be still alive let alone attending some alien festival. "Just curious." The clone stated before moving onto her second question "Honestly? I don't know why I'm here. I never accepted an invite, hell I don't even know if I'm alive." Sev answered Shilo's questions before introducing himself. "And I don't think I introduced myself, Designation RC-1207, As well as Delta-07 and informally Sev. Republic Commando of the Grand Army of the Republic serving in the Delta squad." He stood straight before a third character joined their fray.

First impressions? Dull. If Sev weren't a clone bred for the war, he'd probably be aroused, but he wasn't AWOL, so that was impossible. The woman spoke eerily, almost non-humanlike. However, what ticked Sev off was the fact she recognized the other person's marksmanship and not his own? Sev wasn't one to boast but what the fuck, man? 'I have a plasma rifle that could blow you into pieces that would drift in the wind.' He thought to himself before she finally started to talk to him. "When the fan systems work, no." The clone didn't know what she meant by, 'bulky,' this was pretty standard for combat role clones.

Nightwisher Nightwisher 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B darkred darkred

evening_at_the_office_by_xael_the_artist_dcuth8i.png
Julia

As it turned out, there appeared to be no source for the plastic Chomps. Strange, but given what's happened up to this point...what else is new?

It was then that the Power Star appeared and everyone started floating.
"Oh, okay.."

Another launch through space followed, and soon enough the group was back with Rosalina, who suggested a 'leisurely activity' while they waited. I suppose that's fine... The Espeon sighs.

Everyone was sent to a strange planet with what looked like a soccer field, though this game was a bit different. Julia looks over her team, glad to see many of her friends new and old on her side, especially Ben and Eric.
"Throwing shells, huh...looks easy enough."

After shells go back and forth a few times, she finally gets her chance with the shell! Julia takes hold of it with her telekinetic power and sends it hurtling with little more than a glance toward Sans, who had similarly thrown his effortlessly. "You're mine, funny skeleton man."

Mentions: Crow Crow (Ben) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) @Team2
Interactions: ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)​

Well it seemed like his conversation with the dapper gentleman was cut short as he seemingly vanished. Instead he was faced with Vilgax.
tumblr_phyiz5vejF1tjw0rpo4_400.png
"aint nuthin wrong wit communicatin." He said seeing that warriors like him had things covered. In fact their goal was secured as the star was in sight and quickly claimed. Like before he was shot into space though without the portal.
It seemed The Princess still had tasks for them. The ship needed much more appearantly. But it seemed she had something fun for them to do instead of waiting for another warp.
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo2_r1_400.png
"aight dis sounds gud." He chuckled as once again he was warped.
Then he saw the planets.
"dat iz one mothafukin funky lookin planet." He said admiring the planets strange shape, before entering the more technological inside.
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo9_r1_400.png
"ah shid on the same team as my buddy." He said offhandidly mentioning The Medic, though he saw Makoto was on the other team. That didn't seem quite right to him. He'd go out of his way to avoid hitting his allies in the strange game.
He could already see it was getting heated on the field. He didn't want to hurt anyone with the turtle shell so he'd hold back a little. He simply tossed the shell out on the field and let it do its own thing as it careened towards Marcus shell.

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Birb Birb darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Sans

Sans decided to watch the outcome of his lazy throw and his ex- leader’s. They both missed, and Julia’s came whizzing at him, which he easily dodged. That meant he had to throw again. The skeleton sighed. He planned to nap right after, but it looked like that had to wait. Maybe put effort on the shot. Sans’s grin somehow widened as he summoned a...

1568109646620.png

Gaster Blaster

Sans put the shell on the Blaster’s mouth and shot it towards Julia with a wave of his hand

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Last edited:
The First

The squid-girl's ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ) group looks rather lively.
She had seemed to be play-arguing with someone -- a girl. The female newcomer ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ) wears clothing with identical colours as squid-girl's. And her ears appears to be rather pointy.
"An Elf." Manelion thought.
The Elf was someone he definitely had not seen before.
As Manelion finally caught up with the merry band, and the two girls, whose friendly quarrel he interrupted, he had said something quite strange to squid-girl, whose name he still does not know. He mentioned a Twin Gods.
"...Twin gods? The heck are you on about?"
"Huh?"
"What're you sayin'?"
Manelion had replied the squid-girl back with a question, and seemed like he had somehow already forgotten what he initially brought up out of the blue.
"Anyway..."
As he had finished listening to squid-girl, who explained to him their new mission, Manelion had began barraging her with question after question, again.
"Wait-- This's a team game? I see, I see..."
"But what's a team game? Hmmm......"
"A game, huh? A game..."
He looked legitimately curious -- like a child that had just discovered something new. Their new mission is definitely something Manelion never experienced before, in his world. His pesky curiosity had continued, whilst rubbing his faintly-bearded chin, his face puffed, whilst his forehead drips with sweat, and his eyes appear clueless. But surely, there is a relief from knowing that Manelion is back, and alive.
"I don't really hav'a clue. I must've missed som'ing." He continued, and then had smiled with closed lips.
"Anyway..." Manelion chuckled softly.
"Nevermind that! I can learn along the way. Big muscles, big brain!" He had positively told squid-girl, who remained calm, and had seemed focused despite his annoying nature. Instead of offensively cutting Manelion off, squid-girl asked him a question back.
"You seemed pretty rough back there, by the way... You doing good, big guy? Oh! And what about that introduction? Don't get too hasty now, but..."
His eyes suddenly had sparkled, as it lighted up from hearing squid-girl ask him that. For the first time, a fellow adventurer, whom Manelion met in this strange adventure, had asked him about his well-being. Finally, there is someone whom he would call as his friend. Manelion then had lowered his head, shifting his look towards the hard metal floor. His eyes, which was seen to be filled with warm emotions, cannot be seen now. Manelion, still looking towards the ground, had mustered up a smile from a seemingly overwhelming feeling.

His tone broke out of its usual. "I'm good, man. I'm feeling fucken' good, yo."

Manelion had wiped off the purest tears from his eyes, with his palms -- the rough palms that brought forth violence countless times throughout the past. Did the Lion just found someone who truly cares about his well-being, and who does not just view him as a war freak beast?

"For some reason, we had survived the war, huh. I guess we owe each other a self-introduction." He had told squid-girl and the rest of the group -- Ben ( Crow Crow , Ben), the inhuman entity ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , Excalibur), and the female Elf. Having reminded of what Manelion previously said to squid-girl.
"Alrighty then. Hop along! Let's all live through this and introduce ourselves afterwards, yeah?"
He had raised back his head, changing back his sights towards the group. Manelion's face turned back to its usual state -- one that displayed pride. And his signature hope-giving smile, which overpowers the Sun's presence, had returned.
"I'm Manelion of Kingdo-- ... Of the Fallen Kingdom, Aseisa. A hero to many."

The Father of Dragons watches the others pursue the game with childish fervor, throwing shells back and forth, with varying degrees of success. Seeing as there is no real incentive or need for him to join in the anarchy, the Dragon quickly moves to the side of the arena, out of the line of fire, lays down, and watches the proceedings as they play out. After watching a couple of players get pinged in the face, some people on his 'team' could hear him laughing. "Hah...Hah...Hah...Hah."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

teZKIe62z0JeMHj7foKbVJuSGaoExGpuezi8nyt5iMtFwoJAuQthGGovkWiDAv45Z-c4cDkNNk2T3V3EmgPtyYilXayGsF9xo2N76wmYCAwVpB05gmf0pQkXZU9I53_U_ZEAb9JA

rhMLblzGk7vS_s4Vl0gfvBu4kAfVm5hTqQKxDXpD6Q4zY2vNTaKbK2WW91IjZL1bDRUdfolk1k4i-nYyY-M95hBhcFEF9HIDPKbpqxFTAM4euHLkczedPNsttfNcIKEB-N8j_FEt

Marcus watched Marvus's shell go careening toward his own but the half terminator only noticed his shell hit a lot harder and stronger than Marvus's own shell and it seemed like the other shell broke under his own shell.

He had won a round for his team, adding 10 points to his team's total.

He looked at his own shell and carefully walked back over to Spectre, catching the man before he fell.

"I won this.. strange game. That still doesn't ease the burden I feel right now.

Spectre, I'm not having much luck finding stuff we can take back to the Resistance back home so far."

ManyFaces ManyFaces FactionParadox FactionParadox

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flamingtext_com_1568142725_513407150.png

2014-01-23_echo_960x544

Shilo had asked the Helghast spy a question and she responded "Yeah. You as well, Shilo and Sev. I believe I've never met a clone trooper to be honest, Sev."

"Echo Visari, Half Vektan Half Helghast spy working for the Helghast side. But it's a lot more complicated than that. I heard about potential information about others, I wanted to check the multiversal occupants. Those who could join my team back home."

Tanya turned to her, the same woman who was on her team earlier in the loopdeloop galaxy was near her. Echo never really saw Tanya's nice side yet.

"Looks like we got three marksman here. I'm great with a sniper, Tanya's got her own talents here, and Sev has a plasma rifle."

"Perhaps there's a lot more people with weapons than I expected here."

FactionParadox FactionParadox 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Nightwisher Nightwisher Zerulu Zerulu

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, a Glock .45, and a M16A3
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: On Edge

Condition: Healthy
    The woman gave a small nod as the clone spoke. “Nice to meet you as well, Sev.” To some extent, she was a bit surprised he had even approached her. Or that any of these people had approached her. Though Shilo didn’t seem too dangerous most of the time, and her size often made her more approachable, she did have three visible weapons on her person which usually steered people away. Shilo’s teal gaze flicked to Tanya as the girl approached. The woman considered asking more questions about the two she’d been talking to when the younger girl spoke up. She was playing nice, but the entire situation reminded the assassin of when she was younger and would approach targets. Immediately Shilo was put on edge.

Her eyebrow quirked as the blonde child called the others meatheads. The woman gave the field a sweeping gaze. Well, she’s not completely wrong. She gave the child her attention again as she continued to ramble on. Something about ‘Being X’ and ‘undesirable testing conditions’. Then the blonde offered the assassin a hand, which Shilo looked to for a moment then met the girl’s gaze once again. “Special Agent Shilo Saga. I don’t do handshakes, sorry. As for everyones’ names, I might be able to help you out there, if you like.” Yet another sweeping gaze as she addressed the girl’s other point. “I’ll admit I have more friends on their team, but I’m not exactly disappointed.” A genuine, playful smile teased at Shilo’s lips for a moment as her gaze landed on Frank Woods. “Gives me a chance to try and beat them at something else.” Finally, the woman turned her attention back on the three before her.

Tanya was laying it on thick. “Four marksmen,” Shilo corrected the spy, though her tone wasn’t harsh so Maya wouldn’t think the assassin was angry about the miss count. Without a sniper rifle, the raven haired female didn’t look as much as a marksmen as the others but her skill was undeniable, nonetheless. “Events like this tend to have a few power houses to even the playing field,” Shilo explained. “Thus the people with the weapons.” Unlike Maya and Sev, she didn’t explain what she did or even try to. “What do you mean check out the multiversal occupants to recruit for your team?” That statement in particular had stood out to Shilo. She was already a member of two organizations, she wasn’t about to join with another team, but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t help if it was within the realm of something the woman would do.
    [/div][/div]

flamingtext_com_1568142725_513407150.png

2014-01-23_echo_960x544

Team 1-
  • Marie
  • Martellus
  • Marvus Xoloto
  • Maya "Echo" Visari
  • Midgardsormr
  • Molly Wonderston
  • Mordecai
  • Noa Hoshizaki
  • Pink Guy
  • Praetorian
  • Pyro
  • Ravio
  • Romana
  • Roxii Dae Sicarius
  • Ruby Rose
  • Sans
  • Shilo Saga
  • Sir Benedict Cucumberbatch
  • Spectre
  • Tanya Von Degurachaff
  • The Medic
  • Tiny Tina
  • USS Laffey
  • Vilgax
  • Yukako Yamagishi
Maya frowned, she may of said limited details about her world or even the Helghasts in general but something irked her about being friends for the sake of benefits. She had to trend carefully and she frowned, growling.

"There's something you want from me or us, don't you? Nobody is that friendly without a reason."

As a assassin, she had to be extra careful who she trusted in this world.

"What are you really after? "

Nightwisher Nightwisher 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Zerulu Zerulu thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Looking at the shells with mild interest, Shih lifts one up, narrowing her eyes beneath her mask slightly "So I just throw this at the enemy team and hope I win?" she ponders out loud, shrugging "And others are using their powers with the shells?" closing her eyes for a second, the shell takes on a transparency as it shifts into smoke "It'll be lighter this way" she notes 'I can probably kick it harder and faster if both it and myself as in smoke form' she smiles as she sets the shell down.

Crouching for a moment, she begins to pivot, her leg sweeping the floor, her foot then meeting the shell with surprising force as its surface once again becomes smoke, nigh weightless, and begins to rush along its path, turning solid again after a moment, now rocketing toward the enemy team.

She stands, assessing her accuracy. She'd never had to kick a projectile like this before, so she hoped she was accurate enough. She wouldn't be too disappointed if she wasn't though, as it was her first shot, and she'd be able to use this to gauge her next one if she got to take another shot.

@WhoeverWantsThisShell​

Screenshot (34).png

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: normal

Dib walked over the the other team that luckily Karako was a part of. He looked at Vilgax as he attempted to taunt him.
“With the correct speed and trajectory I should be able to throw the shell perfectly without fail!”
Dib proceeded to completely ignore what he just said as he picked up a shell and threw it.

@KnightLight @thatguyinthestore @Laix_Lake @Mr. Chip @ManyFaces @Crow @Team2_Gang

"No, you won't."
Vilgax proceeds to grab the nearest shell, taking a stance comparable to a pitcher in a game of baseball. Within the next few moments, he throws the shell with such impetus that you could see it violently spinning towards Dib's shell. WIll Vilagx come out on top?

Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow

Batman

Batsy did not play games, he ended them. After a quick survey of his team, and deciding who not to hit with a shell.

He took the shell and examined it thoroughly and his acute detective skills detected that it was....... Just a shell. Ah, yes. The Princess wished him to play games? For a prize? Alas he was the Batman, he was Justice, he was the Night, he was...... Totally going to cream everything with this motherfucking shell.

So he chucked it with all his might at....someone.... He wasn't really looking.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

invader-zim-enter-the-florpus-review.jpg
Zim noticed the bee had become entranced as it led the group through the filthy bee hive. Honey everywhere, it was just filthy sweet bee spit. Yet everyone loved it, he wondered if he mixed his spit with other stuff if humans would like him the way they liked bees. That would be an interesting way to enslave humanity.
No tricks or traps, could it be... The bees were innocent? No, they simply realized they were outnumbered and might even be confused by the bee costumes in their midst.
He slogged through the disgusting bee slop on the floor, it only fueled his hate and maybe even fear of bees. But the mission was complete, it felt good! But he hadn't see the Queen Bee, she probably lurked in the shadows... Watching... Waiting.
No matter off he went drifting back to the blue dressed monarch. "Your mission has been accomplished!" But it seemed there was more to do. In the name of fun? "Zim has no time for games only missions!" He shouted though his protests didn't seem to be heard as like the others he was thrown to the lumpy planet any way. He would be forced to play some disgusting shell game. He didn't care much... Until he saw Dib was on the other team. He locked in on the boy and shouted at him "Prepare to be annihilated in this turtle game DIB!" He said picking up a shell of his own and throwing it somewhat haphazardly considering he wasn't much bigger than the shell.
It seemed the slimey squid alien was destined to fail "HAHAHAAAHAAAA! That is the sound of laughter! Laughter at your foolish throwing attempt!" Zim wiped a tear from his eye after laughing so hard. "How can something so tall and muscley but unable to defeat Dib, DIB of all the smelly earth people you could have lost to you lost to Dib!" Zim seemed oblivious of how hypocritical he was being and would certainly not wisen up any time soon.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

97F8DED0-4B78-48CD-9D81-A5A415F5CA6C.png
Dib Membrane

Dib was actually pretty shocked that he beat Vilgax. Dib was about to strike a victorious pose with his jacket flapping heroically in the non existent win, but his victory pose would have to wait! Suddenly the dastardly evil alien Zim had sent his shell hurling towards him. Dib did the only thing he could do and threw his shell towards Zim at full force, but Dib didn’t have as much confidence against Zim as he did with Vilgax.

ManyFaces ManyFaces Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Birb Birb

[I accidentally threw two dice ignore the second one ._.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back