Tanya

One of the people got a little angry with the talent show...Some sort of cocky brat. Tanya hated kids. Especially kids like this. Watching as most of the people were flung around like ragdolls and the purple penguin looked like it was launched quite a way away. luckily for the small german she was able to steady herself by hovering in place. It also looked like Ruby and some others easily stuck the landing. Tanya even smiled at ruby and threw a thumbs up. Ruby is a valuable ally and her solution to this incident only serves as proof of that. unfortunately if her fellow comrades are too unco-operative and disruptive of her plans like this blonde one She'll have to take them into account. What's so bad about a plan B? Tanya swiftly turned her focus to the blonde brat that had just pissed her off.

"Someone is a little moody today? What's wrong? Woke up on the wrong side of the trench?"

Tanya joked around for a couple of minutes before dropping the farce and reverting to a serious expression.

"Either way that did really piss me off." She readies her rifle with a faint flicker of gold in her eyes. There can only be room for one blonde.

"I hope I won't have to treat you the same as the man in pink over here" Tanya gestures to the man in the pink suit.
9339244f04430012c40b8ed450455fd8cd8eaeb7_00.jpg

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
marc122 marc122
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Lu Bu had been silently observing for some time now, watching the bee carefully, watching the members of the group, too. Some of them were eying each other up, it didn't bode well in her mind. Surely as long as a person was reasonably moral their skillsets and personalities shouldn't matter, right? The eyes on her were the worst, she felt them, like daggers made of ice they bore into her flesh, even now, long after they'd left her.

And so it was, taking shape again, she presses the palm of her hand against Agent Shilo Saga's back "I'll say this once, killer. Do not move, do not react to my words" she states quietly, almost silently, her voice betraying that this was a move of caution, and not threat. "Who sent you?" she asks, once again in a hushed tone. As important as it was to discern the intentions of the woman before her, she like Shilo, preferred to do things quietly. If this woman was a threat, she and any allies who came to her aid could be dealt with as loudly as possible. Public opinion was harder to win back in your favor. And so for this reason, she made the whole thing look like a friendly gesture between two new acquaintances.

What might shock Shilo however, was that Lu Bu's voice sounded decidedly different. She'd turned off the voice modulator, revealing a female voice. One might call it soft, but it carried with it the same cold calculation as any assassin Shilo may have known. Beneath their physical experiences, Lu Bu knew they were both spiders, at risk of being caught in the other's web at any moment.

Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher
Nearby: Bee Group​

Marvus saw the chain chomp problem was under control so he'd hold back on getting involved with any sort of violence.
It wasn't long before he was approached by a rather dapperly dressed figure thinking he was some kind of agent, he mainly seemed to be oggling his suit.
tumblr_phyiz5vejF1tjw0rpo10_540.png
"haha like wut u see buddy, u got sum nice threads too." The Troll winked, and carried on seeing that his new alien compadre didn't entirely understand Alternian culture considering he himself was alien.
tumblr_phyiz5vejF1tjw0rpo7_400.png
"naww buddy we juggz always keep our paint on, its part of our religion. takin my paint off would be mothafukin blasphemy." He explained calmly, it was always pretty nice to explain to others the enlightenment the Mirthful Messiahs provided. But he wouldn't carry on, the dapper fellow seemed to have his lusus bring tea, what a well mannered guy. Marvus sat down with Benedict
tumblr_phyj2tn7GC1tjw0rpo1_400.png
"by share data u mean u wanna chat rite buddy?" He said before smiling as he saw his lusus return with a well mannered honk.
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo10_r1_400.png
"haha honk honk buddy." He replied to the penguin, hearing his companion mention the penguin desired large quantities of cash for his service
"no problem buddy, he take items? i might got sum gold on me if he takes dat." He asked taking the tea from the penguin.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch @CHAINCHOMP_SQUAD

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict nodded as the new agent explained his religion, “Ah......you must be from our.......foreign department, indeed.”. And as it turned out, the agent made a very smart decision and sat down with Benedict. The new agent brought up gold......now it was quite common for an (Redacted) of Benedict’s status to use large sums of cash.....but this agent was willing to give out gold......and to Josh of all people. “Oh no dear Sir that will be quite alright.” Benedict said as Josh angrily tapped his foot, staring at the poor newcomer, “......honk.” Josh said angrily as he held out a flipper. Benedict wasn’t having any of this rebellion in front of such distinguished company, so as payment Josh got a whack on the head with Benedict’s cane. “Ah.....now, agent, I have.....a proposition for you.” Benedict said to the agent as Josh fell to the ground, “But first, we must activate a stage 3 introduction.” Benedict then got out of his chair and walked over to the agent, taking methodical and slow steps, “I mustn’t break protocol........we can’t have another tragedy like last year.” Benedict finally approached the agent, and tipped his hat, “Ah......greetings, I am Sir Benedict.....now tell me, what lengths would you go to to defeat your........greatest enemy.” Benedict said calmly staring into the agents eyes.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, a Glock .45, and a M16A3
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: Teriffied

Condition: Healthy
    Shilo stiffened when she felt a pressure against her back, her breath caught. The assassin’s mouth felt like it was dry when she heard the words. They meant nothing to her, but the breath she could feel on her ear? It took everything that she had not to turn on whomever this was right then and there. Touch itself isn't harmful, Shi. Breathe through it. Quincy's words ran through her head for a moment, but they sounded like they were underwater. Too far away too help. Her fists clenched. Whomever this was, they had the upper hand. From where the individual’s hand was touching, a dark spot started to spread across the woman’s back, like the light was being sucked away from that area completely. Despite how in control Shilo tried to be, she wasn’t. Her mind went wild as she tried to figure out who was behind her. Her teal gaze sweeping across the area as she tried to discern who she'd seen that was missing. But she was starting to lose what little control she had as an image of a man with dark brown hair and teal eyes flashed in her mind. The feeling of his hand on her throat as he held her from behind. She couldn't breathe.

The lightless spot was significantly cooler now, which gave the assassin some comfort despite the pressure that still pressed against her. She wanted to close her eyes, but she knew that the memories would just become more vivid that way. “Am I allowed to answer your question, or is that too much of a reaction?” The woman responded in barely a whisper, holding on to the smallest bit of her that calm. Her voice was ragged, like she didn't have enough air to put behind the words to get them out,her throat dry. More than that, there was an edge to her voice that it rarely had. She tried to focus on the other woman's voice. It's not him. She's just getting information. You would do the same. It's not him. It's not him. She repeated those words over and over.

“No one sent me,” Shilo finally answered. The same lack of light that was spreading across the assassin’s back had started traveling up her arms from her fingertips. Much like when she’d gone invisible, she’d bent the light around her creating the illusion that she wasn’t there. Here, she was just pushing it away. Though she didn't realize she was doing it, it allowed the lack of light to create a calming, cool sensation she found comfort in. It kept her just a tad bit more grounded in this situation than she normally would have been, so did the woman's voice, despite how ironic that was. “I was invited here, book and all. I work with Jason Todd, the ‘hero’ you spoke to earlier. I'm an MPF agent. Now, if you remove your hand, we can talk this out before it turns a lot messier than it needs to be.”
    [/div][/div]

Last edited:
Silence hung in the air for a long moment as Lu Bu watched the woman's reaction, while a little unnerving, it was nothing compared to what would happen if she made any gesture of aggression at this range. Upon hearing her respond in a hushed tone, before the first syllable was complete, the hero's hand had moved from the assassin's back, a gesture of trust, almost as a 'thank you' for not trying to get others involved.

Though she now stepped forward, Shilo could see practically straight through Lu Bu, a shimmer in the air, like a person made of trapped smoke. She simply stood, listening to what was said, nodding her head slightly. It was a long moment before she responded "Thank you. I do not like this sort of thing, but you can never be too cautious." she bows her head to the woman next to her, subtly enough so as not to make it obvious that it was an apology "Sorry if I scared you" she says "I want no violence here" she assures

"They used my real name" she says after a long moment "No-one but my family knows my real name, and none of them know where I live" she sighs quietly, reaching under he mask and turning the modulator back on, not willing to risk further exposure, in case anyone else overheard them "As it were, I am a dewdrop, balanced delicately on a blade of grass. Should I move carelessly, I will surely perish. I had to know who you were"

Gritting her teeth behind her mask, their close proximity allowed even her mostly transparent form to show it's unease through body language alone "I feel ashamed for having to act like that. Like a triad thug. I hope you can forgive me"

Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher
Nearby: Bee Group​

Medic
Interactions: Open
Mentions: GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Martellus + Praetorian) Haz. Haz. (Makoto) Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Vilgax) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Himself) ManyFaces ManyFaces (Marvus) SheepKing SheepKing (Ravio) Crow Crow (Ben) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Todd + GM) @anyoneelseimissed,sorry

Font = Germania One
medic3.png

Though the foes he faced were puny compared to those he had fought in his lifetime, and even though the battle would clearly soon come to an end - it was certain that no creature, made of flesh or otherwise, would be able to withstand the torrent of fire coming from his allies - Medic was grinning from ear to ear.

He loved this - this was what he lived for.

In battles, he found the feeling of healing his comrades the most thrilling experience one could wish for. In the midst of all of their urgent sprinting around the battlefield, their frantic shooting and their panicked cries for help - it was only a matter of time before it proved too much and they took a fall, or, at the very least, suffered one too many grotesque injuries for them to handle. Sometimes, they would scream for Medic's assistance - more often, Medic would pick up on it by himself. Whether a bullet had grazed them or they were on the brink of death, there was no better feeling for the Medic when he would swoop in and they would make a full recovery in seconds. Then, they would go back to the front, fight some more, get shot, and the cycle would begin all over again!

They would always thank Medic for his help, but really, Medic felt like he should be thanking them. This was one of the reasons why he loved battle so much - when there are wounded, he gets to do his job. And he loves his job. Medic chuckled lightly to himself - obviously, nobody was getting wounded in a "fight" like this. Though on the outside, the beasts seemed to be composed of steel, any hit they took made them shatter like fine China. A few shots from the enormous, heavily armoured soldier's weapon was all it took to tear apart his targets. A single punch from the tentacle monster's gauntlet split one of them into a thousand pieces, and Makoto's new Persona obviously ripped them to shreds, on top of everyone else's attacks. Even the man in the helmet's handguns were making short work of them.

Using his general battlefield instincts, the Medic was hopping back and forth, connecting Medibeams to his allies just long enough for them to renew their Overheal buff. Those that received it would feel a slow buildup of adrenaline in their system - any scuffs or injuries they may have received would have completely healed, and they would feel, generally, much healthier - like they could take on a whole lot more than they could normally. As this effect dissipated over time on his other patients, he would disconnect the Medibeam from his current one and rotate between his allies, ensuring their buff was always at their maximum, and that he was always building up for his Übercharge.

FWOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHH!

Startled, Medic gasped as his field self-preservation instincts kicked in, leaping out of the way to avoid being in the firing line of none other than Eric, the badger-hedgehog creature he had met at the festival. Apparently, he had decided that now was a good time to go wild on the beasts, sending screeching meteors of fire barreling towards them and turning them into little more than puddles in mere seconds.

The Medic gave an approving, excited belly-laugh when Eric jumped in between both sides, clearly proud of his handiwork. The Medic had to admit that he was pleased with it, too - if he had these kinds of people on his side defending
Mann Co. from the robots, maybe Gray Mann would find some different bomb hatches to jump into!

"Ha, ha ha! Stupendous, mein Freund! Ho ho, I should introduce you to a certain one of my colleagues someday! I zhink zhey would love to see you fight!" Medic exclaimed, giving Eric a wide smile. Indeed, if there was one thing anyone on his team knew about Pyro, it was that they loved fire. They would be giddy like a little kid if they ever saw Eric in action. "Vell, with zhat fireworks show, you certainly made a mess of yourself. Here," Medic began, disconnecting his Medibeam from his previous target and healing Eric with his Kritzkrieg. The scuffs and burns he had inflicted upon himself with his flame barrage began to heal themselves before his very eyes - due to the minor nature of these ailments, he would find themselves to be healed in less than a second. Inexplicably, Eric's clothes began to recover, too. The Medic had always wondered how that worked, but never really sought to find out - he was much more concerned with how it worked on living matter.

"To heck with that! I'm going to find the source of these things!"

Looking away from Eric and towards the source of the voice, he saw the squid-like girl make a mad dash through the beasts, presumably in an attempt to find the "source" of where they were coming from. This made sound sense to the Medic - these creatures were clearly not part of the native population. Someone must be sending them here.

"Ah! Are we pushing forward?" Medic called out, as many of his comrades began to follow suit in pushing past the beasts and putting an end to their ammunition sink. He cackled to himself, observing the Kritzkrieg's Charge Meter. More than enough had been accumulated for what he had planned. Grinning, he flicked a switch underneath the nozzle, causing the end of the nozzle to fizzle slightly with what seemed to be sparks of electricity. "Heh heh! Observe, Makoto! Zhis, you might like!" He cried, giving a brief glance over to where Makoto was standing. Indeed, there were a few tricks to his device that he hadn't seen yet - now seemed like the perfect time to show one of them to him.

With the press of a button, the Medic deployed his Projectile Shield.

shield.png
"No boulder shall pass! Ha-ha ha ha ha!"

Sprinting up to the level of the group's advance, the Medic held his Kritzkrieg out in front of him with glee, making sure the shield was in front of his comrades as they pushed forward. If any Chain Chomp was to make sustained contact with the shield, its surface would rapidly begin to fizzle out before demolecularizing completely, vanishing into thin air. Due to the Chain Chomps being considerably larger than your everyday rocket barrage or grenade salvo, it would take slightly longer than usual for the beast to demolecularize completely - however, due to the speed at which they were traveling towards the group, it was more than enough for the Chain Chomps to be no more by the time they would have made impact.

"Los, Weiter, everyone! Push forward and crush where zhey're coming from! And if you want to keep your molecules, don't touch zhe shield!" Medic ordered, following closely behind the group and holding the shield far enough in front as they began their little counter-offensive.​

Last edited:
  • [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, a Glock .45, and a M16A3
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: On edge

Condition: Healthy
    The moment the hand was removed, Shilo relaxed just a bit, the darkness that was starting to surround her retracting slowly. She took a few steps away from everyone, even Woods. The assassin’s teal gaze flicked to Lu Bu as she came forward. Shilo stared for a moment, trying to figure out how to respond. The smoke form was a bit surprising but not something she would react to. “Yeah.” A gentle murmur, her tone still hard and on edge. She relaxed just a bit more as the hero explained. “My Team X-Rayed and chemically tested the entire package before they gave it to me. I understand caution.” The Team 73 Leader gave a nod as the woman turned on her voice modulator. “No real harm done. Just don’t do it again. To me, at least. You can fuck with just about anyone else.” It was a try at humor, but Shilo hadn’t relaxed quite enough to really get it across. “As for names, I don’t know yours. Real or otherwise. I’m Shilo Saga,” she introduced herself again. “This is Frank Woods, my partner,” she turned to gesture to the gruff looking Marine. It was almost odd to the assassin how easy it was to slip back into calling the older man her partner. Especially after it had been hard to admit that had been what he was. It used to make her feel like she was betraying her standing with her Team. Now, it just felt right. She turned back to the smoke-like, cross dressing woman, waiting for her to actually give a name -- real or fake, it didn’t matter. Though, Shilo suspected it would be fake.[/div][/div]

Last edited:

• latest

Direct Mentions: Shilo Nightwisher Nightwisher , Lu Bu DapperDogman DapperDogman , GM thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
    Indirect Mentions: Sev Zerulu Zerulu
    Part of Bee Group: Karako Birb Birb , Dib Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , Dedede FoolsErin FoolsErin , Asgore T The Man With No Name , Thae Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , Laffey Crow Crow , Inazuma SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , CN-Tan Chungchangching Chungchangching , Batman PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Zim ManyFaces ManyFaces , Ahim Veradana Veradana
    Jesus, Woods really should've watched what he was saying. As if the world was playing an ironic and dumb prank on him, the black-and-yellow object disappeared in his grasp only for Frank to glance down and realize he wasn't wearing his USMC uniform any more. Instead, he was wearing what could only be described as a child's Halloween bee costume oversized to match the American. He looked unamused in the costume- to say the very least. He gave the bee more than just a glare, but before he would have chewed the bumbling insect out he noticed Sev pointing his rifle at everyone who'd turned into bees. Frank opened his mouth to say something to the Clone, but it turns out there was yet another, way more pressing issue at hand. More than being plopped into a hideous bee costume, and more than the possibility of getting his own brains blown out by a friendly just because of the aforementioned costume.

Oh, no. It was the fact that some dumbass had decided it was a perfectly fine idea to touch Shilo Saga. The icing on the cake was that said person was actually the swordsfigure from earlier- er, swordsman. He couldn't hear what Lu Bu was saying, but the instant Shilo tensed up one thought came to his mind- You moron.

Frank's M16A1 had gone off of his bee shoulders and into his fuzzy hands within a split-second, regardless of how cumbersome this stupid costume was on him. His fingers flipped the antiquated firing selector from "SAFE" to "SEMI" at the same time the rifle was unslung from his back and onto his hands, promptly aiming the weapon at Lu Bu utilizing the Reflex Sight. However, those who were keen-eyed would probably notice where his trigger finger was- on the pistol grip and away from the firing mechanism. He didn't necessarily want to start a fight right off the bat, but he was still readied up if the assassin felt her enemy was a threat. Either way, it was obviously enough to unnerve the woman- her light-bending mechanism had started to show itself, spreading along her body as if it were a natural defense. He felt an urge to egg on the swordsman, antagonize them just for being close to his combat partner. But he didn't.

Nope. Instead, he began using his mental abilities to try and probe Lu Bu's mind as Shilo responded to the former's questions, seeing whether his intentions were good or maligned. Either way, he relaxed ever-so-slightly as the smoky figure moved ahead. This didn't mean he was at ease, though- to the contrary, Woods was still just as frosty as he had when his M16 came off his back. The assault rifle was still trained on the foreigner as Shilo was apparently comfortable enough to rest up. The American slowly stepped forwards, lowering his weapon's barrel to the ground just-as-sluggishly, as he came into earshot just as the assassin named him to Lu Bu. Despite how goofy his costume may have seemed, his expression was deadpan serious as he looked the smoke-esque person up and down, obviously sizing them up, all the while continuing to read Lu Bu's mind.

"Right," was all the American commented with a nod towards Shilo, before giving Lu Bu a glance that could only be described as disapproving, to say the very least. He disengaged his mental "digging" only to send his partner one question through thoughts: You alright there?

Last edited:
It was eerie how Clap spoke of Jake as a friend, it was obvious he was from the past but she never really heard of Clap being associated with him, especially not on a friendly manner like he says, but if her suspicions were correct he was most likely exaggerating, much like he does most things. She didn't bother commenting on it anyway, Calptrap was as dense as he looked and he looked dense as fuck so she just followed the group to the map room to where they'd select a... galaxy to travel to? Then her pals started piling into the egg galaxy

Eggs? Gaige hadn't really had eggs since she left for Pandora, she remembers having them before school every day. However, those days are past and its time to look for the future, plus it looks like her gang has already set for the egg galaxy so she might as well tag along. So she stepped on the gravity pad and felt a familiar feeling as she was lifted up to the star, and them fwomp. Off she was.

"OHHHHHH THIS IS BADASS!!!"
She screamed as she flew through the air, her hair trailing behind her until she landed onto the surface of the Egg galaxy, and goddamn did she get Pandora flashbacks, she must have landed in the middle of some sort of raid boss as it was just chaos all around them. She unslung her plasma pistol, or was it an inferno pistol? Gaige had lost her HUD in a recent raid boss fight so she couldn't tell so she'd have to test it to see, so she raised her arm and shot clap in the back. Yep, it was an inferno pistol. "Sorry Clap-buddy o'pal, just needed to see what typa fire I was handling with." She walked by clap patting his head before starting to fire at the chain chops.

Nightwisher Nightwisher , jigglesworth jigglesworth , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , BoltBeam BoltBeam , RedLight RedLight , Crow Crow , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , SheepKing SheepKing , Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

erikku.png

Eric

Perspective switch! Bwamp!

Tiring as it is to blast away at the fake Chain Chomps, it feels good to finally be doing something out in the field, no worries about my sickness anywhere to be found. I'm weak, I can see that. But after months of being unable to do anything but limp around, lungs filled with blood and mucus, the strongest attack I can muster being throwing up on people's shirts? I'll take any improvement, thanks.

So the bullets keep flying and the Chain Chomps keep coming. I glance down at myself as I fire another fireball and think, wow, I look real worse for wear. The worst stab in the gut comes when I realize how badly my tie is torn up. No matter- I'd keep wearing it until it gets destroyed completely, and then I'd wear one of my two hundred replacements.

But, as if the universe can taste my saltiness, a hero comes in my desperate hour. My new German friend, with his magical Medigun, last name Medic, first name The. His compliment, along with his oddly satisfying accent, instantly brings a wide smile to my dirt-ridden face. From out of the wonder machine's nozzle pours the red healing beam, which makes short work of my wounds as soon as it touches me, scrapes and cuts and bruises disappearing as if someone took an eraser and rubbed out their handwriting. Biggest relief about all this? The damage to my clothes disappears rapidly as well, a minor tidbit I had forgotten when remembering info about the RED Team's Medic, now something that'll never slip my mind again. I bow my head gratefully, then take my tie in my paws, lifting it up to eye-level. Totally, totally fixed. Good as the day I first got it. Ohhh, if only she could see it!

Later, I reason. Once we get back to The Cape, I'll pay her a visit. I glance around at the battlefield, the personal decision to take a short rest already firmly planted; what point is there in wasting ALL the little energy I have on toy Chain Chomps? Others seem to have the same idea and move in to do something more productive. That is, putting an end to the source of these endless waves. My guildmaster, along with that squid person, are the first to go. The Medic is quick, throwing up a transparent energy shield that vaporizes any Chain Chomp heading our way and getting right up to our front line in order to give us some cover. Wishing to conserve my energy, and considering my contribution isn't needed, I walk behind him, strangely casually at that. Like a brisk stroll through the park. A trek across campus in the morning. An evening on the beach. You get the idea. Some others- one other, to be exact- isn't so calm. This yellow robot with one eye, Claptrap is his name, I believe, he rolls up in front of the shield and continues shooting wildly at the sentient balls. Concerned, I lean into The Medic's ear, comically having to almost climb up on his arm to reach his head. "Can your Medigun heal machinery...?"

--

Interactions:
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (The Medic)

Mentions:
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)
BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3)​

Screenshot (34).png

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: disappointment​
The conqueror of ten worlds was disappointed by the fragility of those massive creatures. If this is what Bowser has for an army, then it wouldent be a surprise that the roads are so vulnerable. But back to the main topic, it was apparent that this discovery was seen as an annoyance by a few. Including Manelion, that strange squid humanoid, Ben Tennyson, the cybernetic humanoid, and a few others.
"no problem buddy, he take items? i might got sum gold on me if he takes dat." He asked taking the tea from the penguin.
“But first, we must activate a stage 3 introduction.” Benedict then got out of his chair and walked over to the agent, taking methodical and slow steps, “I mustn’t break protocol........we can’t have another tragedy like last year.”

"Unless you two want to be surrounded by these creatures, I would advise moving forward" he said to the fancy man and horned clown.There was nothing to be done at this point, so he comes along with the group. Firing off optic lasers to those few comp chomps that come too close.

Nightwisher Nightwisher , jigglesworth jigglesworth , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , BoltBeam BoltBeam , RedLight RedLight , Crow Crow , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , SheepKing SheepKing , Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Kage was observing what was going on currently. He had no use to really responding with any of them at that point, and if they were to be hurt well he would intervene then. Ever since Ryu told him that, he wanted to try something different. Seek strength a different way besides doing it. It was why he hasn't challenged anyone to the death despite it being necessary to him. Maybe even one day he'd become more whole than he ever was, and based on the fact he hasn't phased out of existence yet he was on that path, but now wasn't the time for such plesantries.

After a good bit of time has passed, he was in some sort of mission involving Stealth. He was actualy not too far away from Ben, as he was tracking him down the entire time. Considering his attempts as a Street Fighter, he was tempted to just beserker rush through them all with a series of dark themed combos. But, something in his mind , his actual conscience, told him to halt. He saw the boy transform into an alien most fitting for stealth. He had a horrific idea. He proeeded to use the gliding technique above their heads, It was a move he incorporated for combat, but since he had no other alternatives for sneaking past he sort of just had to do it.

He noticed that some of them were being destroyed from the inside out. He looked around and realized Ben was the only one who was around at the time to do such a thing. He just smirked. "For a child, his resourcefulness is unprecedented. This will make my eventual sparring match with him to become legendary " . Yes, despite the fact he was still floating far above where the Chomp could see him , fighting was all his mind could think of at the time.

After the eventual Chomp Chomp, who seemingly were mechanical due to how they were destroyed, were destroyed, he joined Ben [in his new squid state ?] to the others. " Hopefully now I can actually fight something " . He mumurred as he rejoined the group and headed off into the otherwise unknown.

Molly, despite her demeanor prior, also was not doing as good as Kage was when it came to assisting. She wanted to help... She truly did. But her ranger powers to her were just too unpredictable int terms of what they were capable of. She didn't respond to the others since well.... She wasn't sure how good she would be at doing what they were doing, and actually conversating with them since she was actually very timid . At best she'd maybe help out minimally with some things, and worse with others. With a soft voice that most probably wouldn't hear, she attempted to make amends " U-Uhmm.... I... --- " . Before she could say anything else to the group in her usual apologetic tone,the one she was actually maybe starting to make friends with in the group was gone.

She was visibly shaking from overthinking. Perhaps they were gone because they were in trouble ?!. She wasn't even sure what to do at this point. She didn't have powers... Only her Red Crystal.... And ever since it seemed like it was it's own separate entity,... Willing to do whatever it took to do what was right. Even if it resorted to things the Power Rangers originally never would have been morally capable of doing. And so far since it hasn't activated, she thought she was done . She gasped as the Red Crystal started glowing. She knew what this meant. "U-Uhmm... Excuse Me " . Then for reasons unknown she ran as quickly as she could to get as far away from them as remotely possible. She hated her Ranger Self because it... wasn't as good as a Red Ranger suppose to be. The only reason it saved the world was because they were deemed a threat to the vessel and itself to be honest. If it desired, it would attempt to singe everything , which would return to the fires of creation once more.

She didn't want to transform despite the red light making an aura around her body. She pleaded pitifully to the crystal , holding herself tightly as if somehow that would restrict the powerful energies at work, trembling at the possibility of becoming... 'It' . " P-Please... No... ". But the Red Crystal wouldn't have it. There were important things to be done, and the vessel was getting away with it. Out of the young girl's lips followed a deafening roar of a mighty dragon engulfing her body with spherical dome of energy , which once cleared revealed her forceably transformed Red Ranger outfit: The Red Mystic Champion.
1303c4b151ed9936807990cec19c10305fa1fa62_00.jpg
"It", as there are no signs of the weakling she used to be, then created a red portal back to where the group was. This was an ability of one of the ranger's souls she was harnessing to grant this certain power. As soon as she joined the group, it was around the time Ben returned from destroying the mechanical Chomp Chomps. The Red Mystic Champion just went alongside the group , to be there as of now. They wasn't any signs of emotion, nor was it any signs of just being there just to be there, or being in the group because of the will the fact he wanted to . It knew it's purpose and was willing to sacrifice whomever and whatever to accomplish it's twisted goals. Even if the logic behind that is morally questionable.

Eventually Molly would gain control over the power. But, that was a long time coming. The Red Mystic Champion is current piloted only by the Red Crystal. And it is unquestionable that it wasn't here to play friends.

Anyone Anyone in the group with Crow Crow (Ben)

Last edited:
Techmarine Martellus​
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Constructing Turret​
Actions: Opening Fire
Martellus.jpg
20190517074654_1 (2).jpg
"What sort of..."
"These are poorly designed machines, clearly by the xeno warlord. Whatever they are..."
"They shall be destroyed like any other foe of the Imperium!"
Martellus noticed that his gun was firing slower than what would be needed. Fortunately for the Techmarine, he was no stranger to fighting in an outnumbered situation.
"Tarantula turret, going up!"
The Techmarine took a knee, servo arm darting around as a Tarantula Heavy Bolter Turret begun its setup. It was going to take a bit though.
"I have a turret going up. Cover me, so that it may rain fury on these pitiful machines when it is complete."
In the meanwhile, Martellus took note of the Medic ( Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins )'s projectile shield. The Techmarine was immediately interested-that looked an awful lot like something from the Dark Age of Technology.
Perhaps a question or two wouldn't hurt after these damn things were purged...

"Minimal-"
"Retracting statement. Armor integrity is not affected."
"Engaging."

Praetorian immediately got to business. The SPARK briskly wound up its left fist, before bringing it forward to sent the beast in front of it into a million tiny pieces. Wasting no time, the SPARK immediately brought its Elerium Phase-Cannon to bear on the incoming horde.
"Initial calculations read that the Phase-Cannon induces enough thermal stress to shatter all hostiles."
"Firing."

Plasma rays immediately shot forth as the SPARK's Elerium Phase-Cannon begun roaring its litany of plasma rays, all while the SPARK slowly begun to advance.

Last edited:
The squid-girl ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ) noticeably did not appreciate Manelion yanking her collar.
"Oh. Sorry about that." Was he even sincere? "Guess ye can say I hav'a way with people." Joking in the midst of a war.

Having listened to her detailed explanation. "I'm aware. This isn't really my first time." Which is true.
Afterwards, the squid-girl proceeded to suggest a strategy to Manelion. He laughs.
"I appreciate yer approach, girlie. Sure, I'll punch a way through. Just lead this Lion." Manelion smiles. The same bright, warming smile. However, his following joke might have ruined it. "Heck, I'd destroy this entire place, includin' y'all, in a matter of minutes." Then giving out a wholehearted laughter.
Manelion looks at a few, new incoming enemies. "The legend begins!"

"No need to catch me up, I heard everyth-ink. It stays fresh in my head. Let's hurry!"
A squeaky, and grimy voice joins Manelion and his new squid-girl ally.
"Another... Squid?"
The approaching newcomer is a squid creature ( Crow Crow , Ben), in different shades of green. It has an unusual piece stuck into its head, which looked rather familiar. He already knows what the squid adventurer was trying to say.
"Alrighty then. Hop along! Let's all live through this and introduce ourselves afterwards, yeah?"

In the midst of war. Adventurers stand side by side. Friends, acquaintances, strangers, and even enemies. There are those who remain ignorant. And there are those who realized something is up. Will the three adventurers, all strangers to each other, turn the tides of war? Or will they end up being much more ignorant than the rest? Ha hah ha ha...

Woods' first glimpse into Lu Bu's mind showed a pair of snakes, one grey, and one black, coiled and ready to strike, the woods around them silent in anticipation of what was to come. Then they both relaxed, hissing at each other occasionally. But it seemed his intrusion here did not go unnoticed, the forest exploded to life, cicadas singing, birds flying around and the grey snake turning its head to look at him, the eyes registering him fully

Eyes, once more on her back. The sound of a firearm being drawn, someone trying to burrow into her mind. Lu Bu's stance changed completely, her hand rested on the hilt of her sword as she turns her body to face Woods, not even caring about what he looked like right now, she was ready to react should he not understand that this did not involve him

Her mind was incredibly blank now, it could have been represented by an empty room, a single tea table in the center, with a smoky figure sitting at it, still looking straight at woods
The only thing of interest besides the figure was a sheathed blade beneath the table next to a parchment scroll

A single phrase was spoken by the shadowy figure
"Leave, before I have to kill you"

After that, the warrior would stand firm, not moving until she felt Woods' probing cease, she then spoke aloud "This was not your fight, Psychic. You never posed a threat to me" she says, somewhat coldly, the masculine voice echoing the same immovable stance as her body had only moments ago. She straightens her body and turns to Shilo "He's brash, headstrong, and overestimates himself. He reminds me of a great hero I once knew"

She smiles beneath her mask and sighs, turning off the voice modulator once more, kneeling before the assassin and speaking with a firm, dignified voice "Shih Liu" she says "Daughter of Zhang Liu and Meili Jiang." she hesitates "Prodigy of the Liu Clan Triad" she lowers her head slightly "Hero name: Lu Bu, hero number #3465. Jurisdiction: Pursuit and capture of leaders of criminal organizations"

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nightwisher Nightwisher

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Clash of the Koopas"

The Chain Chomps were all dispatched very easily thanks to all your attacks, and any attempts to find their source would find.... nothing. It was as if they were literally just appearing out of thin air. Weird, right? Well, anyways, with them all taken care of, you all would feel the ground violently shake beneath your feet.

tumblr_inline_n9mdwe3qVU1s81zze.png

"What the hell...?" Jason muttered beneath the helmet that laid on his head, and before he could figure out exactly what that hell was... it became very apparent to all of you.

FWOOM!

1248.png

The Power Star!

Jason stared at the star with an almost confused expression behind that red eyesore of his, which of course was hidden to all of you. ...Vaguely understanding what was going on here, Jason decided the best course of overall action would be to just grab the star. However, as soon as he did so, each and every one of you began to be lifted up off your feet and into the air.

"The hell is this...!?" Todd shouted out as he attempted to regain control of his body... though to no avail. All of you would find the same issue with your physical performances. It was as if all weight had been greatly lifted off your shoulders and you were being transported to some great, cosmic realm. Which was partially the case, because as soon as you found yourself slipping further and further away from the group... you were all shot into the atmosphere at insanely high speeds. It was as if you had entered another warp star... but without actually entering a warp star.

"Oh..." The plumber muttered aloud as Alexis explained the situation to him. The offered hotcat didn't fall on deaf ears either, as Luigi soon began munching on the knock-off dog with a warm smile. "Mmm... it's been a while since I've-a eaten!" He exclaimed in a joyous tone as he rubbed his belly. A bit of ketchup dripped from his chin as he gobbled it down as well, and he looked to both of you and smiled.

"Sorry for that-a freakout earlier. It's just that strange talking skeletons here are usually-a trying to kill me and my bro." He explained to Sans specifically, hoping that he didn't offend the skeleton. He soon backed up so he could accurately see the pair through his own two eyes, before promptly smiling. "You both can-a call me Luigi." He said, giving them both a smile and a thumbs up. "By the by, have either of you seen my bro? He's kinda shorter and... erm..." Luigi paused for a moment and brought his arms down to his torso area, before making a circular motion with both arms and hands, signifying that his brother had a much rounder figure. "He wears a lot of red... has a big "M" on his hat..." He said, though before you could answer, he waved you off with his arm. "Y'know what... let's-a get out of here first. This place is starting to give me the heebie-jeebies..." He said, and just as you were all about to exit the pipe, Luigi stopped and smiled.

"Oh! I found-a this while I was here searching for Mario. I dunno if it's any use to you, but..." He said as he reached into the pocket of his overalls and began shuffling around, eventually pulling out...

1248.png

A Power Star!

As soon as one of you touched it, like the other groups, you would all begin floating in the air like birds. And then, also like the other group, both of you would be shot out of the underground pipe section (with little to no bruises or cuts, either), and would begin flying towards destinations unknown...

Those of you in Honeyhive would be able to fly up towards the cave once you obtained your respective bee suits. The bee who had given them to you, for whatever reason, refused to answer anymore questions you might have asked him. Instead, he simply continued floating in place in an almost zombie-like state. Weird. As soon as you entered the cave, however, a long stretch of path that was absolutely soaked in honey awaited you. To make matters worse, you couldn't simply fly over the honey, as your minuscule bee wings could only carry you for about ten seconds at a time. The honey itself was about as expected. It stuck to your shoes and probably stained whatever clothes you had on, but eventually, you all made it. And what stood at the end of your path besides...

1248.png

A Power Star!

Like the other groups before you, you all were lifted up into the air upon coming in contact with the fabled object, you all were thrown into the air for a moment before being shot back into the atmosphere.

Finally, in Loopdeeloop Galaxy, the Penguin watched all the performances before him with a blank stare on his face. When they were all completed, he nodded slowly. "Hmm... well... these were all really good so..." He hummed and pointed his flipper out in front of him, and each one landed on an individual who participated in the talent show. "Eenie... meenie.. minie... YOU!" His flipper finally landed on Ruby, the apparent winner of the talent show. "Here you go!" He exclaimed, as a Power Star just kinda... shot out of him. It could be assumed that wherever it shot out from, you didn't want to know. He didn't seem to mind, though. In fact, he kept his expressionless face the entire time. Like he didn't even notice the star.

Well, it didn't really matter anyways. As soon as the Power Star came into contact with Ruby, you were all lifted up into the air and shot back into the atmosphere.

You all made it back to the Comet Observatory via intense high speed space travel at roughly the same time, where Rosalina met all of you with a smile.

"Welcome back." She said as she hovered in front of all of you, holding her wand. The stars you had collected suddenly shot out in front of you and right towards the ball in the center of the observatory, where it appeared to be absorbed by its... well, you weren't quite sure what it was, actually. However, as that happened, the ball grew bigger, and you assumed that was good. "Hmm... light is already returning to the Observatory. It's not much, only a Class C star at best... but it's a start." Rosalina explained to the group as she observed the ball grow ever so slightly in size.

tumblr_inline_n9mdvyZzwB1s81zze.png

"Okay... so is that good?" Jason asked, to which Rosalina responded with a simple nod of her head.

"As I said, it's a start." She explained as she floated towards the grassy area of The Observatory. "The next warp star is still awaiting a full recovery. It will take a bit, and instead of having you all run amok as you did before, I thought I would prepare a... leisurely activity."

"Leisurely... activity?"

"Indeed." As she said this, a sudden green warp star appeared beside all of you. She beckoned for you all to enter, which you all proceeded to do... reluctantly. However, you all eventually found yourselves locked in and, like every time before, you were shot up into the sky at high speeds. However, instead of landing in some weirdly themed galaxy, you found yourself on... a planet.

800px-Planet_of_Trials.png

The planet itself was divided into three sections. A Green section, a Blue section, and a Yellow section. It quickly became apparent that the Blue and Yellow sections were out of commission for now, leaving only the Green section to explore. A pipe appeared on said section, along with a Green Luma.

1c8e8b07c9bfc8bcbcc080799046f3f3

"Please enter." It said in an almost robotic voice. As you did so, you traveled in pure darkness for what appeared to be a few minutes, before arriving in...

latest

A strange, enclosed field of some sort. It appeared to have been used as a soccer stadium at some point, though you didn't really have time to dwell on that. Soon after you all ushered your way into the stadium, a large blue hologram appeared above all of you.

Point Game #1
Koopa Klash

Premise
Each of you will divide into two teams, picked by me, the GM. Each team will enter one side of the stadium, where a giant wall will emerge between the two aforementioned teams. Two pipes will emerge from each wall, and each pipe will fire out:

latest

A Koopa Shell.

One member from each team will grab the Koopa Shell, and once each shell is grabbed, the wall will disappear. Each team proceeds to throw the shell at the whoever else on the adjacent team has the shell. Your goal is to break the other's shell. Once the other's shell is broken, the next two in line will go, and you will repeat this process until I post again. In order to avoid confusion, stress, and possible bias on my part, you will use dice rolls to determine who hits. To use a dice roll, post for your character, then click "Edit", then "Roll Dice". Alternatively, you may use a dice roll from an outside website, though if you do so you must provide a screenshot of your dice roll to avoid possible cheating, or embed if that is possible. The following will determine who wins in each situation:

Even v. Odd: Even Wins
Even v. Even: Highest Number Wins
Even v. Even Tie: Shells bounce off each other, roll again.
Odd v. Odd: Both miss. Roll again.

Each team earns 10 points upon destroying the other's shell. You will determine the order in which your team goes in among yourselves, whether it be before it begins or as the game goes on. At the end, whoever has the most points wins and will have access to the shop to purchase items.

Team One

• Marie​
  • Martellus​
  • Marvus Xoloto​
  • Maya "Echo" Visari​
  • Midgardsormr​
  • Molly Wonderston​
  • Mordecai​
  • Noa Hoshizaki​
  • Pink Guy​
  • Praetorian​
  • Pyro​
  • Ravio​
  • Romana​
  • Roxii Dae Sicarius​
  • Ruby Rose​
  • Sans​
  • Shilo Saga​
  • Sir Benedict Cucumberbatch​
  • Spectre​
  • Tanya Von Degurachaff​
  • The Medic​
  • Tiny Tina​
  • USS Laffey​
  • Vilgax​
  • Yukako Yamagishi​
  • Zim​
Team Two

• Agent 3​
  • Ahim de Famille​
  • Alexis Kuroki​
  • Asgore​
  • Ash Williams​
  • Atraxa​
  • Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il​
  • Ben Tennyson​
  • Bruce Wayne​
  • CN-Tan​
  • Chronodran​
  • Claptrap​
  • Dib Membrane​
  • Eric the Typhlosion​
  • Excalibur​
  • Frank Woods​
  • Gaige​
  • Helrica Ramsblood​
  • Hera​
  • Inazuma​
  • Julia Thani​
  • Kage​
  • Karako Pierot​
  • King Dedede​
  • Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio​
  • Lu Bu​
  • Luka Milffy​
  • Makoto Yuki​
  • Male_03​
  • Male_05​
  • Male_07​
  • Mami Tomoe​
  • Manelion​
  • Marcus Wright​

With that, both teams made their way to their own ends of the stadium (Team One Left Side, Team Two Right Side), and whenever you were ready, the shells shot out of their respective pipes and the game began!

Cast List
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Spectre (Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS) and Romana (Doctor Who)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Medic (Team Fortress 2)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Midgardsormr (Final Fantasy XIV)
Crow Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and USS Laffey (Azur Lane)
T The Man With No Name as Asgore (Undertale)
SheepKing SheepKing as Ravio (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il (OC)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
darkred darkred as Maya “Echo” Visari (Killzone: Shadowfall) and Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC) and Tiny Tina (Borderlands)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric Fiamatta (Pokemon OC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Martellus (Warhammer 40k) and Praetorian (XCOM 2)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Excalibur (Warframe OC) and Inazuma (Kentai Collection)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
QizPizza QizPizza as Alexis Kuroki (OC)
Zerulu Zerulu as Gaige (Borderlands) and Sev (Star Wars: Republic Cammandos)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chronodran and Noa Hoshizaki (Cardfight Vanguard)
RedLight RedLight as Manelion (OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Hera (Smite)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Vilgax (Ben 10)
MainEventMan MainEventMan as Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
Shadowfall Shadowfall as Atraxa (Magic: The Gathering)
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Male_07 (Half Life 2)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as King DeDeDe (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Male_05 (Half Life 2)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops) and Claptrap (Borderlands)
NovaAres NovaAres as Helrica Ramsblood (Glorantha OC)
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Yakako Yamagishi (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio (OC) and Bruce Wayne (DC Comics)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as CN-Tan (Channel-Tan)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (Filthy Frank)
L3n L3n as Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi)
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool as Sans (Undertale)
Birb Birb as Karako Pierot (Hiveswap)
Javax Javax as Roxii Dae Sicarius (OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani (Pokemon OC)
marc122 marc122 as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Marie (Splatoon)
Hawkmoth Hawkmoth as Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
Haz. Haz. as Makoto Yuki (Persona 3)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Von Degurachaff (Youjo Senki)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Lu Bu (OC)
Veradana Veradana as Ahim de Famille and Luka Milffy (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Mordecai (Borderlands)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Marvus Xoloto (Hiveswap) and Zim (Invader Zim)
Andrita Andrita as Molly Wonderston (Power Rangers OC) and Kage (Street Fighter)

Agent 3|Fun and Games
IMG

Jason stared at the star with an almost confused expression behind that red eyesore of his, which of course was hidden to all of you. ...Vaguely understanding what was going on here, Jason decided the best course of overall action would be to just grab the star. However, as soon as he did so, each and every one of you began to be lifted up off your feet and into the air.

"The hell is this...!?" Todd shouted out as he attempted to regain control of his body... though to no avail. All of you would find the same issue with your physical performances. It was as if all weight had been greatly lifted off your shoulders and you were being transported to some great, cosmic realm. Which was partially the case, because as soon as you found yourself slipping further and further away from the group... you were all shot into the atmosphere at insanely high speeds. It was as if you had entered another warp star... but without actually entering a warp star.
Upon being lifted up with this familiar force of gravity, Agent 3 would find her confidence vanished and would flail about in fear before the oh so familiar flight through space began. "Not this again!" She said in a horrified tone of not so happy reminiscence, and it didn't help that nothing could be done about it this time, unlike before. Given a few suspended minutes of high speed flight and a just as sudden stop at the Comet Observatory at the hands of Rosalina, Agent 3 would shake herself. "Euugh... Why do these things not have warnings..." She said in a dazed tone before she would regain control over herself and begin listening to the conversation that was going on.
"The next warp star is still awaiting a full recovery. It will take a bit, and instead of having you all run amok as you did before, I thought I would prepare a... leisurely activity."

"Leisurely... activity?"

"Indeed." As she said this, a sudden green warp star appeared beside all of you. She beckoned for you all to enter, which you all proceeded to do... reluctantly. However, you all eventually found yourselves locked in and, like every time before, you were shot up into the sky at high speeds. However, instead of landing in some weirdly themed galaxy, you found yourself on... a planet.
Agent 3, among the others, was fairly bewildered once again flown into the dreaded flight, now this time face-first into the planet. She would try to pull herself out at first, to no avail. "...I'm gonna be freaking sick..." She said while muffled in the ground, pulling herself out after a while, just as dizzy as before. "Eugh... Freaking... What is it 'this' time?" She said in an aggravated tone, soon to find herself meeting a green Luma, who would get her and the others to follow them. She sighed. "Alright, what are the stakes here?" She said in a joking tone, but upon finding out what was going to happen, she would stop and stare in the room. "...Well then. It looks like the stakes are shells. Don't look too good, either." She joked, beginning to look for her name on the lists.

Agent 3 was in team 2 - this bundles her with previously met allies Ben, Manelion and Excalibur. Interesting. So now, it seems the group she is in needs to decide an order for who goes for this shell business first. She would reluctantly speak up. "...So then. Who's the brave soul who wants to go first." She said simply as if to start the decision, and hoping that everyone in the team she is bundled with can actually decide calmly and rationally. She can hope, but as she's about to find out, she may be disappointed...
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Hopeful
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Fun and games (preparation - order choosing)
Interactions: @GroupNumber2
Mentions: Crow Crow (Ben), RedLight RedLight (Manelion), SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Excalibur)
Nearby:

In group: @GroupNumber2
Actually nearby: ^ (Group 1 is separated by a wall)

Odessa

Odessa looked down at the group below her and their silly little talent show, smiling a bit at the look of shock when she blasted them. What she wasn't expecting was them to take what was a mere act of annoyance as an actual attack: so it was that she heard the booming voice of the dragon essentially proclaiming her to be a traitor and taking flight to meet her, showing a clear willingness to fight. The dragon was then joined by some cocky little kid with a gun, yelling something about something involving her shooting the Pink retard. As if she would go down that easily. That attitude alone caused an eye roll from her and she promptly ignored the kid, turning her attention to the elegant dragon before her. She frowned, she couldn't afford to be bitchy at such a mighty beast. ”I’m afraid there's been a misunderstanding. That was not an attack. As you deemed it. But merely the shockwave of me taking flight. Trust me, if I were to betray you, it would be foolish of me to reveal myself so early in the journey, don't you think? Besides a gust of wind should hardly count as an attack to one such as yourself.”

She then looked to Tanya. Gazed at her for a moment.

”Nice to know that you have great discipline over your composure young one.” She smiled at her. It appeared to be a genuine. But don't mistake it. She just insulted Tanya’s lack of ability to control herself. Considering that she shoots people who piss her off. Odessa might actually be right.

Before anyone could reply however, the penguin announced the winner and they were suddenly launched back to the Observatory. Disoriented from the sudden launch, Odessa didn't pay attention to what the Princess was saying and only caught the basics. Two teams. A shell. Yada yada yada. She went through what the others went through (because having to describe a common experience that's already explained is tedious) and found herself on a planet. She silently stood there, getting her bearings. And looked at the board. She was on Team Two. Apparently.
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B The The [/USER]​

Last edited:
Tanya

Finally the penguin gave them the power star. Tanya was a little disappointed that her performance was outdone by Ruby. Nonetheless the power star was forked over. Tanya wasn't surprised when she was transported again. Noting surprised her anymore. After all she met a dragon. A being which should ,going by logic, not exist. After being locked in she realised that the princess didn't mean a nice massage by leisurely activities. Being X was testing her once more with another session of pure torture or humiliation.

The commander got her situation pretty quickly. A team activity huh. Swiftly surveying her team Tanya was pleased until she layed eye on the Pink man. It would appear that she was at a massive disadvantage.

"Ah shit..." Was this really what Tanya was left with? The people on the other team look much scarier and more importantly more scary than the people on her team.
Youjo%20Senki%20-%2005%20-%20Large%2015.jpg

She kept her look of pure disgust on whilsts looking over the rest of the team and made notes. After the pink man she saw Some scary looking woman that gave her chills. She could pose a problem if pissed off and probably wouldn't co-operate with her anyways so Tanya decided it was the best to stay well away from her. Next up was some big ass dragon that also scared her. What is with those otherworlders being so scary...Perhaps this is Being X is testing her mettle by giving her such undesirable teammates. Her disappointment only ensued. Some Kid? Or was it a Squid? However a wide grin crept across Tanya's face once again when she saw a certain blonde one on the opposite team which lead to her directing the polite gesture of cutting her throat with her thumb. Payback shall be swift and merciless. A familiar Man in glasses caught the corner of Tanya's eyes and she headed over.

"Ah wonderful you seem to be on my team. I was worried I'd have to bare arms against someone from the Empire..Now that would be a disgrace to my name."

Nightwisher Nightwisher
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Noa Hoshizaki vs Chronodran

Chronodran stood with one fist slamming into his other palm.
"So we just need to break the enemy shell, piece of cake!"

"Don't be so sure about that!"
Chronodran looked at the opposing person who spoke to him from the other side of the wall.

"Hey! You're that person I got into a spat with earlier!"

"And it seems that your on a team full of weaklings."

Noa said, aiming to insult the other team and get them to lose focus.

"Hey! No one is ever weak to begin with! If they can fight, they'll go all out to win!"

"Exactly what a weakling would say."

"You're speaking like you have this already won!"

"I do. Here's why."
Noa brought a hand up, a strange mark was on the back of it, as it soon glowed.

Chronodran's eyes widened in surprise.

"No way, then that means you're actually-"

"Lock everything in eternal despair, Stand up my Vanguard!"

Noa soon vanished as in his place was a large Dragon with a scythe.

DMwJBV0VQAIViPi.jpg

"Now then, let's hear your screams of pain and do shall we?"

Art_Attack_humanoid_non-mature.png

Art Attack of Team 2
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
Surroundings: Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind L3n L3n Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"That's strange. I should've timed out by now. Ah well, guess I'll worry about that after I worry about the game."

Art Attack joined all others in the activity, turning to Agent 3.

"Good to see that we're on the same team. Let's win this th-ink with all the-"

Art Attack looks to Marie from the other side.

"- squids on board this trip..."

Art Attack's woomy eyes glance and squints towards Vilgax.

"Oh, of course he's there. I'm gonna make sure he's Calamari on the me- oh right."

Art Attack briefly looks towards Mami, then looks away.

"This is a good team. I'm gonna make sure we win this, for sure!"

Art Attack then looks towards the newly-appeared scythe-wielding beast that substituted Noa.

"You think we're weakl-inks, huh? You clearly have no idea how much butt I kick!"

Laffey.png

Laffey of Team 1
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Laffey peps herself up by fully emptying an entire bottle of Secret Coolant into her mouth.

"We're on different teams, huh? Well..."

Laffey takes a hand out for a handshake with Inazuma.

"... may the best Destroyer win."

Kage sighed unintentionally as there was no signs of a fight here. He honestly thought that there was to be a challenge awaiting them where the Chain Chomps were coming from . Maybe an army of Chomp-Chomps, or perhaps Bowser himself ? Either way he was exceedingly dissappointed. "Seriously... We come this way .. For nothin-- " . Before he could go on a true rant, but he was interpted by rumbling occurring beneath his feet. His senses didn't go off, which told him it wasn't a threat or anything he needed to put his dukes up.

As a result, he didn't attempt to fight back as he was whisked away by the Star for Unknown reasons. He hoped to be place somewhere where some form of a sparring match was. Maybe he'd be on the opposite team from Ben and this would be a form of battle. But unfortunately for dear Kage, neither of the two options were what he wanted. Not only was it supposedly a team activity, which he absolutely despised, but also involved some sort of leisure activity. If it was an all-out war in terms of combat the Street Fighter woudln't have minded.

He looked at their team. To his knowledge they seemed to have the most advantages for this event. Kage walked up to Ben, who was on his team, and cracked his knuckles in preparation for the event . " Say kid ... So what form do you plan on taking for this event ? " Crow Crow . He was actually interested because it seemed as if Ben had something for just about every situation available.

He looked over his team again. He actually glanced over at Asgore ( T The Man With No Name ) and said, noticing Zim was likely on the other team given " Hey ! Are you going to be okay without that alien kid around... Or are you going to jeopardize everything by protecting him in the middle of the event ? You seemed kind of attached to him . If you are feel free to sit this one out " . He was very uncertain because to be honest Asgore seemed like the type to do something like that, and while he does in a way respect the gesture, now wasn't the time to do something like that.

He glanced at the giant dragon and it's summoner [ Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ]and just rolled his eyes. " Do you believe we are the weak ones ?! I hope you can back that up honestly, because it would be pretty bad if we won after a statement like that ! "

He caught a glance from the cold dragon suit of armor he saw on the other side. At first he wasn't concerned, but the bloodlust he felt radiating off the armor could actually be felt as a sort of makeshift pressure. That in combination with it's attempts at creating traps tells himt hat this one wasn't to be trifled with. " I'm not sure if anyone else knows this, but I'm assuming it would be careful" . He said, going into a stance which most would assume to be the same one he fights in. He was chargng up the hadou energy, which looked like black aura with electricity coming off of it. He was ready to partake in this event.

1303c4b151ed9936807990cec19c10305fa1fa62_00.jpg
When the monster of a Power Ranger headed off to where supposedly everyone else was, supposedly nothing was there that caused the Chomps to appear. It was strange, but merely served as a waste of time truly to him. The Power Ranger wasn't threatened when the group shook and the Power Star showed up. All the Star did was merely pick it up and flung it to another place in the grounds. It listened to what Rosalina said but didn't care one bit, although he definitely didn't show it. The only reason it did show some interest in Rosalina primarily because despite all her grace she was definitely a adversary worthy of being a vessel of the Red Crystal... At least in it's eyes. It was already thinking of something to do in response, but did not say their intentions outloud as it headed to where the people are located in their Teams.

It was in Team 1. It observed all the things going on in the other Team, which would be it's adversaries. It looked over at his teamate Noa [@Illiyasviel Von Einzbern ] and merely shrugged. It then stated in a cold and powerful voice " Your statements mean nothing. If your words don't connect with your actions they are worthless and without merit. If you fail here you are less than a speck of nothing with statements like those . And you will gain no mercy from me if the time comes to weed out the strong from the weak " . With that said it was prepared .

"Dragon Matrix... Start up: Primal Dragon's Feeding Grounds " . With this, he placed a Spell Binding Circle with a Red Dragon at it's center, the very symbol multiplying to the point the ground of the field had nothing but these symbols on the ground, littered throughout . These would come into play much later, but for now he was ready. The Spirit of the Red Dragon was beside him as it roared in defiance to the enemy team, and then went underneath the ground, allowing for the symbols to come to life . If any one of the allies' shells moved unto one of the symbols while it glowed red...A column of powerful red energy would come out of the ground and increase it's speed & strength exponentially for a few seconds .

It glared at Team 2 from the mask. The pressure the Primal Dragon Ranger gave off was immense as it proceeded to go into a stance prepping to run whenever was neccessary. While it never stated he was confident in it's team, as it was apparent the only one it cared about was it's current vessel and the safety of the Red Crystal. However, it was safe to say it was going to attempt to win.

Last edited:
~ Marie ~

Timeskip to, uhh, the teams. I guess. I'm not good at keeping up, sorry.

Marie crosses her arms, looking to Art Attack, "Watch your words, rookie. You too, Agent 3. Watch the master at work..." She produced her parasol from... somewhere? It came out of nowhere, seemingly. She twirled it around before resting the handle in her right hand, gripping the canopy like a shotgun pump. The grin on her face was telling.

The cap of the parasol split open, revealing a barrel, from which a spray of Marie's colored ink was produced. A hollow, pointed sound rang out as the disguised shotgun fired once, then twice, then thrice. Marie twirled the parasol around some more before the canopy folded out, and she quickly returned to looking rather introspective. More introspective than that shotgun had any right to let her be.

It was impressive, but was it going to be at all helpful in the team battle to come?

Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam

• 79oDRFc.png
    The Chain Chomps were all dispatched very easily thanks to all your attacks, and any attempts to find their source would find.... nothing. It was as if they were literally just appearing out of thin air. Weird, right? Well, anyways, with them all taken care of, you all would feel the ground violently shake beneath your feet.

tumblr_inline_n9mdwe3qVU1s81zze.png

"What the hell...?" Jason muttered beneath the helmet that laid on his head, and before he could figure out exactly what that hell was... it became very apparent to all of you.

FWOOM!

1248.png

The Power Star!

We found a Power Star after the rather trivial conflict against the roller-kubrows. I'd never imagined they'd have eyes.....either way,the moment that man with the red helmet (Red Hood)'s hand got into contact with it,I soon felt my feet being lift off from the ground. It would seem that the same could be said for the rest. Eventually,we were all sent back to the Observatory,where the lady in blue (Rosalina) waited. The other groups,including the one Inazuma and her friend Laffey had joined,had also returned,possibly at the same time at that.

So it ends. Our first mission is complete. Seems we need not to worry about what we should use for extraction now that the Power Star is pretty much capable of doing just that.

For our efforts,we were rewarded.....a game. A peculiar one at that. Some hide of sorts (not sure if turtles and tortoises are still alive in Warframe) slid out of the pipe,rotating in place as if begging for someone to pick it up and just throw it at the nearest unfortunate soul's nose. According to the rules,the one with the...."shell"? Is supposed to throw it at the other contestant with the shell. If the opponent's shell breaks,then we score a point. If ours broke,fair game for them. This certainly did not look like a sparring match to me,thus I laid down my arms at the side of the court we were sent to with the wish of playing fair.......not that the others seem to think so,as several still had their armaments on hand.

"...So then. Who's the brave soul who wants to go first."
    Team B
    First Round:
    In response to the squid-kid's question,I simply raised my hand and walked towards the shell. Picking it up,I waited for the wall to descend before immediately throwing it at the other contestant who has the...."shell",aiming to break it as soon as I can.

(Something about my luck tells me I'm gonna lose this one)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread