Zim knew deep down in his various alien organs that the only reason the battle had been won was due to him. He deserved some sort of parade held in his honor for his dedicated shooty beam. But not withstanding the glory of the Irken Armada showing up and helping the obviously pitiful attempts at defeating the lizard beast.
Truely it was a glorious sight to watch the boney beast blast out out existence with one shot of his leader's awesome ship.
Zim landed the Voot Cruiser it having worn out the power of the star, only good enough to protect him from the scale beast when he tried to swar him, he wouldn't have even needed it, the overgrown lizard was too weak to penetrate its defenses. Only one thing could damage the ship.... Bees...
Hopping out of his sweet ride Zim climbed to the top of his ship and shouted "VICTORY FOR ME! VICTORY FOR ZIIIM!" Followed by some sort of fist pumping.
He saw the tallest come down and promptly fell off his ship to run over to them "My Tallest! I alone ha-" they were gone in a snap "NOOOOOOO!" he hadn't finished monologuing. But now he could go back to his mission. He would have so much to log in to his advanced systems... Likely much cleaning as well seeing as he had no idea how long he'd been away from base but likely GIR had made a mess.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @LAST_ROUND_OF_BULLYING_ZIM

Techmarine Martellus​
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Returning Home​
Actions: Preparing to Leave
1570932528498.png
1570932536990.png
Martellus slung his Melta gun as he looked over the fallen Bowser.
Against all odds. They had somehow done it. The Techmarine had no idea how. But they actually, with all the havoc within, managed to bring down the beast.
The Techmarine left the combat site without another word, before undeploying his Tarantula Sentry Gun. Martellus' attitude didn't show it, but the Techmarine was very relieved.
But also concerned. The xeno witch got away. So did the warlord's mysterious benefactors.
All threats that would have to be addressed. But for now, to chase them down would be a fool's errand.
However, Martellus remembered both of them. And when the time came...
There would be glorious Imperial retribution.
Martellus was silent as he tended to himself. His Power Armor had some burns on it, nothing a simple repair couldn't fix. Other than that, Martellus realized he was mostly unscathed.
Once back and given the option to return, Martellus immediately knew he was going back.
But first...
Before leaving, Martellus looked over his shoulder and saw his former bandmates. Ruby. Midgardsormr. Tanya. Ben. ( marc122 marc122 / DerpyCarp DerpyCarp / 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B / Crow Crow ).
Martellus gave every last one of them a quiet nod, acknowledging the time when they were playing as a band.
Then finally, one more person.
The Medic. ( Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins )
Martellus turned to the German doctor, and shot him a nod as well. The man had done well in keeping the group alive.
Then Claptrap ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ) began blaring its music, and all of a sudden Martellus found himself in a hurry to leave. On the way, Martellus halted for a bit to help Dib ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ) up, before finally getting out of here onto the ship and elbowing Zim in the face again on the way back. ( ManyFaces ManyFaces )

It was time to go home, to where the rest of Martellus's strike force was no doubt waiting for him.
At the Cape.
(MARTELLUS FIN)

"HVT is eliminated. Mission objective is successful."
Praetorian stated the obvious as it saw the fallen Bowser. The big machine turned around to leave for the ship waiting for the group.
Praetorian was silent as well as the robot tended to itself. The Blaster Bomb was spent, and there was still damage that would require repairs upon return to the Cape. But the SPARK would survive-it had taken explosions to the face, anti armor rounds... and all of it was eventually repaired.
Sparks shot off the machine every once in a while, with fumes coming out of the SPARK. But it all could be repaired.
As Praetorian's CPU was compiling an AAR, it took note of everything happening around it. Peach. Rosalina. Toadsworth. The Observatory. The Mushroom Kingdom.
The Star Festival.
As Praetorian touched down on the surface, the first thing it did was search for Mami ( L3n L3n ). The SPARK had saved her life on the first encounter with Bowser, and Praetorian wanted to make extra sure that its actions had carried through to the end. Once the SPARK spotted Mami, the robot quickly gave a wave.
"I do not believe I got your name, but I wish you well in the future. Please, remain safe even from here on out."
Then the SPARK turned to search for CN-Tan, the one with the rocket. Once the SPARK found the toon, the robot waved as well.
"I do not have your name, but I want to inform you that I consider your shot with the rocket exemplary."
Then the skeleton ( ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool ). Praetorian walked up to Sans, and quickly nodded.
"I wish to thank you for aiding me and... the cartoon figure? Nevertheless, I wish to thank you for aiding me in the coordinated attack."
And finally. That humanized ship. Laffey. ( Crow Crow ) Praetorian quickly searched for Laffey and spoke.
"It would seem that earlier you understood my words on holding fire when needed. I recommend you stay by them-it will pay off in the future."
Now, for the MPF members. Praetorian chose to check on Shilo first-that fall did not look good, even with a Power Star active.
The SPARK found Shilo ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ), alright. Praetorian registered heavy distress on the assassin, but acknowledged that someone else (Frank, FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ) was already attempting to take care of the situation.
Praetorian carefully walked on up, but remained behind Frank. It wasn't sure if it should attempt to calm Shilo down or let the man who was apparently her friend check on her.
If Frank turned around, he would be greeted by the robot standing there, uncertainty sketched all across the SPARK.​

Last edited:
Ruby Rose
(The Final Battle Mushroom Kingdom Beacon Academy)

"Uh?"

Ruby turned her body to face the familiar-looking child soldier, who was trying to help her with some magazines of explosive rounds. This time, however, instead of in their last brief interaction where she was teetering on the edge of confrontation, she had instead put aside everything she held against Tanya, as the both of them had a common enemy in mind. However, she wanted to see if Crescent Rose was compatible with those magazines Commander Degurechaff gave her, especially as the ones she had given her looked much more antiquated than Crescent Rose's own; if she couldn't fit even one of the bullets alone, she would have no choice but to decline the offer. She was a girl with plenty of firearm knowledge after all. So then, she took out the empty magazine, loaded the new one into the HCSS, and surprisingly enough, it fit.

"Hey, i--"

However, Ruby was unable to tell Tanya about the HCSS being able to hold the seemingly ill-fitting magazines, as by the time, she had already disappeared just for her own line of final attacks. Nevertheless, her job had continued, all thanks to the child soldier, but unless things were to go south, just like last time, she held off from firing the rounds unto Dry Bowser. There were numerous reasons why, though; Bower was already being kept busy by people who'd been giving their all as well. Makoto and Benedict struck Dry Bowser's last few ribs that did not get caught in the line of fire before with their sword and gun, respectively. CN-Tan's rocket attack had put an effective end to King Koopa's ill-fated rampage and reduced him to a head.

But it wasn't until the Irken armada arrived that Bowser wad no more. After all had been thrown at him by the fleet, all Ruby saw of him was a small pile of his bones. But that did not appear to move. Yet, she wasn't really sure as to whether they had finally defeated him.

"Did...we really... Do it?"

Ruby waited.

Then, nothing had happened. As the desolate place where Bowser once lived, the Huntress-in-Training's excitement and relief skyrocketed as she realized what had happened: Bowser was finally defeated.

"We...We DID IT!! The Mushroom Kingdom is saved!"

Ruby pumped Crescent Rose into the air, smiling. Then, she shouted, "Victory dance!" before breaking into mediocre-at-best moves and beat-boxing a nonexistent beat. However, as she continued to dance, all of a sudden, she started to feel like something was...wrong...but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Just those thoughts alone managed to spoil her short-lived mood, as she stopped her dancing and...blankly stared at the remains of Bowser, whom she and the rest had fought. And she kept...staring.

That was, until the person whom Ruby and the gang were rescuing, but somehow forgot about in the process, Princess Peach, reappeared out of air and descended onto the ground. Her negative thoughts seemingly disappeared as quickly as they surfaced, and she snapped back to her usual self.

"Peach! Thank God you're back!"

Then Ruby stood back, smiling, to watch the rest of the reunion take place, between Rosalina and Peach, with the Red Hood doing some talking on the group's behalf. It was undoubtedly a liberating experience to hold on, perhaps as a reminder that no matter the situation, she could still save the day in the end. That thought also reminded her of something that had happened back at Vale; Team RWBY failed to stop the train from acting like a Grimm trojan horse, and several civilians were hurt, but they, Team JNPR, Team CFVY, and several others managed to stop further damage, especially with the help of the Atlesian military. However, as she looked on, the pile of bones returned her to the rather grim state of mind that had plagued her, and her smile faded. Even when she climbed back onto the Observatory, and awaited in her journey back to the Star Festival, she was still in that dark place.

- - - - -​

Well, we did it and all, as in, we've finally served Bowser his just desserts and also got back Princess Peach. And not only that, but I'm pretty sure the Mushroom Kingdom has recovered back there, and it was able to carry on. But...while we are out and enjoying the fact that we had finally achieved out goal, his son, though... Wh--what's he going to think of all this? I mean, I can't help but to think that we took the life of a father, not to mention the interrogation where, I think, we did some bad things to some of his guys. I mean, I don't know, Roman and Cinder were up to things I think were as bad as Bowser was, and yet, Cinder got off and only Roman was just arrested. But he has a son that one of my teammates Blake would probably call "misguided" I believe?

But his son did seem like he genuinely believed in his father, like how Yang and I believed in Taiyang, Summer, Raven, and Uncle Qrow. And taking him away would mean he'd go through what Yang and I did when our mothers disappeared. I thought this was going to be simple, but the circumstances that showed their teeth means...it all means I almost have nothing but questions.

Were we really the good guys?

What happens now to not only Bowser Jr. but also some of his men?

I don't know. I mean, at this point, just thinking too much about the circumstances behind this victory will only further polarize the goal we were working towards. Just like how thinking too much about my...my disappeared mother will only lead to bad thoughts and bad things. And I'm sure our goal was, at the very least, heroic and got the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom back. But then again, was that necessary? Killing a father to rescue the princess when someone else is going to pay for it?!

And it's not just that. What if we had failed, completely? It would be like my mother disappearing, and Yang's disappearing as well, except--...except..! NO! I--I really need to calm down. This is not who I am, and yet, here I am. I'm not here to worry -- and I am anyway -- and I'm not one to think about things -- and I am anyway. Hopefully the Star Festival is still ongoing, and I can unwind there while I still can. If not, then I can also do that back at Remnant with my friends. I just have to wait and see first.

- - - - -​

As predicted, Ruby and the gang were back at the Mushroom Kingdom. Although she put on a smile and waved towards the Toads, some of the negative thoughts that had filled her mind, however, continued to linger within, and because of that, she still wasn't feeling into it. She was right about the Mushroom Kingdom having recovered just in time for their return, yes, and the Toads were already back to business as usual. However, since she wasn't feeling too good, she stayed quiet, only watching with a cheerful facade. Toadsworth had greeted the group first, and apparently, some physical health condition got the best of him. Just when she thought she'll never truly get rid of those thoughts, she giggled; Ozpin was old, too, but somehow, he looked relatively fit in comparison to the bumbling old Toad.

Mario being caught sleeping helped, too. She had known him as the upright, grand hero the Toads, as well as Peach, had known for quite some time, but alas, he could only maintain the image for so long. Well, this only reinforced her idea that nobody is perfect...which was exactly the idea that had led her to finally look at their victory and its effects in a more positive light. Considering the group of people she banded with was comprised of people from entirely different locations, most of them she swore weren't even from Remnant itself, there was sure to be a disagreement. Yet, somehow, even if the interrogation had painted them in a less-than-positive light, they managed to work together and bring Peach back! ...Well, she still couldn't ignore that Bowser's son had lost a father, but the next person to raise him should hopefully heal the wounds she had helped open, not to mention shaping him into a better person.

Now that she was in a better mood, she could at least focus on doing what she felt best: having fun. That was why she chose to stay in the Mushroom Kingdom for the Star Festival. Now who to talk to, who to talk to, was the question Ruby begged to answer. Eventually, she settled on a few people she would talk to. First up, Ahim and Luka. Even though she had never talked to these two all that much, she still admired Ahim's work within the concert performance she, Ben, Martellus, and Midgardsormr put out as well. Even if they didn't win, at least they tried, with flying colors. So, she went up to the two and said a few words for the two.

"Hey, umm... I know you and I have never really talked with each other all that much, but... Ahim, I loved the way you played in my concert. And Luka, I really wish I was able to incorporate you, but in the end, we just don't get our way. But uh, anyways. If you are leaving, well, bye. It's been nice meeting you. But otherwise, if you are staying, great! Want to come with me? I mean, it's up to you, but...I'll be with Ben if you decide to stick around with me! For now, see ya later."

Next up, Thae. She came up to him and said a few words for him.

"Hey. I, Ruby Rose, just want to say, I have a scythe, too! Except...well, it's also a gun. But don't worry, yours look better than mine, because, well...I think I may have over-engineered Crescent Rose. But uh, yeah, if you want to stick around, you may come with me if you'd like, but...if you're leaving, then, well. It's been a pleasure meeting you, even though, well, it feels awkward that we never really met 'till now. But if you want to stick with me, I'll be with Ben."

Ruby gave a smile towards the star animal, then departed for Ben, but not before waving "goodbye" as she did so. Finally, after some walking and a bit of searching, she saw not only Ben, but also Mami, Eric, Julia, Inazuma, and a few other people, such as Agent 3 and Laffey. No doubt she was going to stick around in the Mushroom with them, and she was going to prove it. So she went up to them and asked,

"Hey guys. May I join in?"

- - - - -

(Insert credits roll)

- - - - -​

"Well, I better get going. Gotta be with my teammates and all, but I really wish I could spend more time with you. But for now, until next time! And Ruby Rose, out."

Ruby found herself standing back where she once was before the Star Festival. Before all the chaos that had ensued when she was trying to drink from a glass of milk she almost dropped. But the familiar sight of Beacon Academy in the afternoon had instantly caught her sight; in fact, it was one she was thankful she got to see, after what felt like a long time in the Mario galaxy. Her question, though, would be what her teammates, Weiss, Blake, and especially Yang, would think when she tells her story about the Star Festival. Even if she got to experience the festival for itself, there was no question that team RWBY would be worried when she tells what went awry.

So then, she took a deep breath, and walked towards the dormitory buildings.

(A soft piano cover of "Smile" plays, its lyrics being sung by Casey Lee Williams.)

Ruby passed by the few students of Beacon walking around, checking her surroundings. Same old grassy land with some rocks here-and-there, same old students who come to this Huntsman Academy, same old shining Beacon; just the way she liked it. On her way, she spotted some familiar-looking acquaintances screwing around near a circular spot where she had first met Weiss in a not-so-flattering way. A blonde Faunus in a loose white jacket and blue cargo pants hung from a lamp with his monkey tail, smirking towards a cyan-blue haired teenager with goggles and a red jacket. The cyan-blue teen, in particular, folded his arms.

"Oh, he-heh... Very funny, Sun."

Sun shrugged, continuing to hang from the lamp with an unbroken smug look on his face.

"What? Neptune, come on -- not like I do this everyday."

When Sun saw Ruby, though, his expression changed accordingly to a more welcoming one. As she turned her head up to the Faunus, he gave a wave in response.

"S'up, Ruby?"

"Oh! Uh, hey Sun, and--uhh...

Ruby turned her head back down to face Neptune.

"Hey Neptune! Long time, no see. I was just...passing by. Went to a festival."

"Cool! What festival?"

"Star Festival. You should've come, actually! It happens every 100 years, and it was an experience like never before!"

"Awww... Shucks. Well, that's cool. A'least you came, right?"

"Yeah! Well, actually I was expecting it to be something new. And it was, for better or worse. Actually... It's a long story."

"Well, either way, that's certainly something you'll never forget."

"Yup."

Ruby took a quick glance towards the dormitory building where she and the rest of Team RWBY resided. She turned back towards Sun and Neptune to say her goodbye.

"Well, I gotta get going. Gotta meet with my teammates real quick."

"Gotcha, see ya later, Ruby."

"Bye!"

Ruby walked by the members of Team SSSN, waving her hand, as she continued her way. Eventually, she arrived, and so she entered. Greeting the receptionists, she took a turn towards the building she stayed, and went up the stairs. When she arrived at her resident floor, she maneuvered the hallways, passing through doors of dormitories where many teams resided. As she did so, she held a few more thoughts about her experiences. It was wild, to say the least, and it had its ups and downs, especially ones that would continue to linger on for perhaps a while. Nonetheless, she was able to be part of a once-in-a-lifetime adventure she would cherish at first...but forget as she moves on.

Right now, though, those events were still especially fresh in her memories.

And there she was, standing at the doorstep of her team's dormitories. She knocked on the door, and heard a slow rush of footsteps amplifying as time passed by the second. Eventually, the door opened, and there it was, the familiar sights of not just her big sister, Yang, but also Weiss and Blake. Weiss and Yang, in particular, shouted her name in excitement, while Blake only smiled.

"Ruby!"

Only Yang, though, hugged her little sis, who was starting to tear up in a rather...bittersweet manner, to say the least. Almost instantaneously, Ruby hugged back. Then, when the hug broke, Yang kept a respectable distance away, as Weiss said,

"So how was the festival, I may ask?"

"Were there shooting stars? Was it like a fiesta? Anything else you loved?"

"It was good! The people there were friendly, and the place looked unique! ...But then..."

Ruby said, but her voice trailed off as she thought of the chaos that had happened when she was only enjoying the festival. The deaths that were only really prevented thanks to the efforts of the Medic and a few other people. Bowser, whom she had effectively killed with the rest of the gang, and whose son she left without a father. Ruby put her head down, closing her eyes as she was on the verge of tears again. All of a sudden, she had relapsed into a solemnly unhappy mood.

"What happened next was a long story."

"Aww, don't feel too bad, Ruby. I'm sure you had a good time back there, right?"

Ruby raised her head back up, then all of a sudden, she was reminded again of the many positives she had experienced back at the Mario galaxy. The new friends she had made, Ben, Eric, etc. The concert she had put out and would love to perform again as a late encore, even if its first and so far only outing did not get the recognition she felt it deserved. The fact that she, and a whole bunch of vastly different people, managed to work together to defeat a common enemy. She wiped the tears off, giggling, as she smiled once again.

Finally, she answered Yang's question with enthusiasm.

"I'm sure!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Bowser, Irkens, Rosalina, Peach, Toadstool, Mario), 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya), Haz. Haz. (Makoto), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch), Chungchangching Chungchangching (CN-Tan), Veradana Veradana (Ahim, Luka), Crow Crow (Ben, Laffey), GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Martellus), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Midgardsormr), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Thae'il), L3n L3n (Mami), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric), LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia), SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma, Excalibur), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3), Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Medic)

Last edited:
Agent 3|Departure
IMG

IN PREVIOUSLY STARTED CONVERSATIONS
"Huh?" I turn around and gaze at her, simultaneously pleased and surprised by her words. "Oh... l-likewise. I'm so glad I got to know you, Agent 3." She pokes my head, to which I respond with a happy little expression. My fur has a different texture than Julia's, thick like a blanket.
Agent 3 chuckled as she felt as such - then retracting her hand. "I can't help but feel like we maybe didn't get enough time, but... There may be a next time. We'll see what happens, Eric." She said calmly, managing a thumbs up as she tried to 'process' the feel of the fur she just made contact with - it's nothing natural, but it's thick and there's a semblance of softness in there. 'This is nice... Awkward, perhaps, but nice.' Agent 3 thought to herself.
"It's more than enough," I smile warmly. "Thank you for all your help, Agent 3."
Agent 3 managed a smile right back at him, shaking her head. "No, no... That's not how this works." She joked with him. "I just did what I could. If something needs to be done, it's best to finish it, after all. So that's what I did - that was all I did." She explained passively, the Espeon speaking up next - to whom Agent 3 looked towards as she spoke up in response to her question and what else that she said.
She stops as she and Eric, who was not-so-coincidentally with her, are approached by Agent 3 who proceeded to poke her in the head. The inkling would find Julia's fur very soft and pleasant to the touch.

"Don't worry about it. I was just a bit tired is all." The Espeon smiles and pokes Agent 3 back. "I enjoyed working with you too."
Agent 3 let out a little giggle as she was poked back. She smiled as she felt the soft feel of the fur on her fingertips, though as the Espeon pokes Agent 3 back, Agent 3 shudders a little but laughs it off - it felt smooth, but also not very 'solid' - as it didn't feel too sturdy, a little squishy even - thanks to how an Inkling 'works' as a species. "Tired? That's not good..." Agent 3 smiled. "I just hope it gets better from here, you know?" She asked rhetorically, nodding to her. "It felt a little weird working with others for a change, but... I guess sometimes - sometimes you can't do everything by yourself." Agent 3 laughed it off before she would leave them both alone from that conversation, and that led her to when she was preparing to leave.
THE DEPARTURE AND THOSE WHO APPROACHED
Agent 3 would stay where she was for a while, noticing any who approached her. The first who did so was Excalibur, back from when they teamed up on Good Egg Galaxy. Agent 3 smiled as she saw him approach. "Hey, big guy. Haven't seen you in a while." She said to him calmly. "Need anything, by any chance? What is it?" She would ask, only to be answered with Excalibur's speaking to her - a thank you of his own.
“Hey,” I called out to her, “Thanks. For the help with the Goomba-s when we were at the Good Egg Galaxy.”
Agent 3 laughed a little and smiled. Well, what do you know. "No, thank 'you'. You were the one who took them down, were you not?" She corrected him but yet asked curiously, shaking her head in dismissal then after. "Regardless... Yes. I thank you, too. My only regret is that I couldn't get to know some people more..." She said solemnly, managing a smile once again and giving Excalibur a thumbs up - seeming proud and happy.
"Hey guys. May I join in?"
Agent 3 just shrugged it off. "I mean, I'm heading off, kid. You're free to stay with those bunch - I can't and won't stop you on that front." She said to her calmly, turning back to the entrance to home she was just in front of. "Heck knows what's gonna happen on the other side of this place, I tell you." She joked, laughing it off calmly, looking into the entrance in question - it seemed borderline endless. "...Time to go." She said to herself upon turning away from Ruby to even look at this dimensional door - so to speak. Time to go, indeed... Agent 3 turned around and fell backwards into it. "Stay fresh!" She called out as she fell into it, laughing mid fall and soon enough she was gone. Gone back home, presumably.
THE AFTERMATH

Agent 3 found herself landing in a metro station of all things - under the ground, and with hardly any noise within it. Upon arrival and a safe landing to boot, she would shake herself straight before doing anything else - and just after she did so, she felt a ringing coming from her 'headset', so to speak. That's right - communications! She promptly pressed a button on the left side, answering the 'call'.

"H-Hello?" An elderly voice resounded to her. "Agent 3 - is that you? I've not had contact for at least-"

"I'm going to stop you right there, old man." Agent 3 cut him - Cap'n Cuttlefish off - right before he intended to finish saying what he was saying. "Yes, I've not been in contact for a while. But let's focus on the job, shall we?" She asked him, to which she heard shuffling and stifled, out loud thoughts.

"...Right. Well, I do suppose it's a good idea to do. Good thing is there's plenty of crabby cakes to keep us energised!" Cuttlefish responded, Agent 3 scoffing a little at his remark. "Alright, what are we doing again? Patrolling this place in regards of the recent sightings?" Agent 3 questioned. "Yessir!" Cuttlefish cried out to her in response. "That is what we are here for - though why there are readings and sightings in this dark a place is beyond me-"

RING, RING.

"Hold on, I've gotta take this." Agent 3 turned off the communication with Cuttlefish and looked to the source of the ringing. She would find nothing different than a stationary telephone, right there, in the middle of the subway, so it would seem. She went to approach it and 'answer' it, but before she could speak, the telephone itself seemed to 'spring to life' and began speaking its own words.

"What is crackalacking, home skillet?" The telephone blurted out immediately, Agent 3 leaping back in surprise. "Let us bounce to the promised land fo sho." It continued, Agent 3 shaking herself. "...A telephone? Talking? Promised land? What the heck-" Agent 3's bewilderment was apparent, staring directly at this darned telephone - this thing must be out of its mind... "This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo. Good luck and [SLANG_NOT_FOUND]." The telephone chirped, but before Agent 3 could respond, the telephone carried on some more. "This is the Deepsea Metro Central Station, the realio dealio central hub of the facility." It would explain, dispensing what appeared to be a card and a device from it's 'mouth', so to speak, and they both clattered onto the ground before it. "Here is your CQ-80 and CQ card. They are so bad." It would say, and before Agent 3 could respond, the telephone practically turned itself off. "...Ah heck..." Agent 3 turned communications back on as she picked up the CQ-80 and the CQ card that were dispensed to her.

"Captain, come in." She said simply, and in an urgent tone. "...Captain, come in!" She reiterated. She would then hear some fumbling around, and presumably the Captain himself speaking, but Agent 3 couldn't tell what he was saying, but it sounded like he had found something...

"...OK then." Agent 3 sighed and turned off communications again. "I guess... With what that thing has supplied me..." She looked down to what she held, from the telephone. "...I guess I could explore this place. It seems like there's a lot of change in here compared to what I'd faced before - back when I 'was' the hero of Inkopolis..." She sighed.

Agent_3_-_Octo_Expansion.jpg

"...Perfect time to learn."

EVENTS CONTINUE IN OCTO EXPANSION DLC FOR SPLATOON 2
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Peace out (headed home)!
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , marc122 marc122
Mentions: None
Nearby:

In group: Everyone​
Actually nearby: @SayYourGoodbyesAndGo​

INTERACTIONS CLOSED. THE END.

Tanya

The fight was long and Tanya finished up on her knees. Her mana levels were at critical levels.

We won.

Tanya picked herself up and limped to join the others.

However things were finally looking up for the winged ace. The Boned Bowser is now Bone-Meal. Finally. Tanya can relax in peace....Wait a second.

"Have you forgotten about the price? Since I am feeling extra benevolent today I am willing to make an offer. Join up with the Red Masked man and I shall prevent you from blowing up like a hamster in a microwave. This is all I ask of you, Child"

"That's awfully nice of you. Perhaps you forgive me after all those years of not believing in you."

"No. I am looking for more less violent solutions for you to show some goddamn faith . Joining up with the Red masked man's, who I believe is called Jason Todd, organisation is one of the steps for you to restore your faith in me. Go Now."

The winged ace made her way over to medic first.

"I am joining up with the Red masked guy. Apparently he runs some sort of 'save the universe' club. I hope you're joining too."

"Curse you, Being X"
Tanya finished talking to God on her way over to Jason Todd. The General didn't feel like blowing up any time soon and quickly asked the man of she could join his organisation.

"Hey...An omnipotent birdie told me that you are running some sort of protection force for the multiverse or something along those lines. I would like to join Up with you guys. I'm not sure if you have an aversion to hiring kids but I assure you that I'll serve you well. I only ask that I can bring back some of my 203rd Airborne division as well." Tanya smiled after she was finished talking.

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Epilogue Addendum
"The Meeting"

"Still no word from Todd?"

1b036e87a1760d499ce9a86bb6ac6dd8.jpg

The meeting room was bright and well lit, yet very plain. Nick Fury, who sad at the circular table's helm, had his arms placed on the wooden table in front of him, his hands neatly folded together. It was a nice contrast to the dark rooms of their S.H.I.E.L.D. days, he thought. The few Avengers that weren't handling matters in their own universe agreed, namely Steve Rogers and Tony Stark, who were also present at this meeting. There were a few other high-ups here, all of which filled the various seats that lined the circular table.

how-steve-rogers-became-one-of-marvels-biggest-vi-2-27268-1464366141-1_dblbig.jpg

"As of now? No," Steve Rogers replied as he leaned back in his chair slightly, his arms neatly folded against his chest. He subtly tilted his head to the side and raised one of his thumbs slightly, shoulders shrugging and eyes closing. "As far as we can tell, he's still in the Mushroom Kingdom. We don't know when he'll be back."

GaKaC4S.jpg

"What are we dubbing this little romp, by the way?" Tony Stark, who was sitting at the opposite end of the table than Steve, interrupted. He had one arm laid on the table, his hand dangling off its side. As he asked his question, said arm would be brought up, resting on his elbow on the table and bringing his hand up in question. "The Fungi Incident? The Mushroom Top Incident? The Freaky Godzilla Knockoff Incident?" Tony asked in a clearly joking matter.

Png

"Names are hardly of importance right now, Mister Stark," Replied the voice of Winter Schnee, one of the Commanding Officers of the Multiverse Protection Foundation's military division. While not as high in authority as Nick Fury himself, many people did answer to her, save for those on the Strike Team. She was a highly respected individual within their ranks, after all. "What is important is that we focus our attention on the more pressing matters. You said that there was possible Zant involvement in the Incident, Director Fury?" She asked, turning to the man himself as she spoke.

nick_fury_costarring_captain_marvel.jpg

"That would be correct, Miss Schnee," Nick Fury replied in his same nonchalant, yet somehow just as stern sounding tone that he was synonymous with. After a heavy sigh escaped his lips, Fury would delve into further detail. "We're not certain, but our agents who had a hand within the Incident are indeed reporting that, at this point in time, very strong possibility that Zant may have had his hand in this." He paused for a moment, his expression remaining pensive. His one eye would glance upwards slightly, before refocusing on the team in front of him. "Now, multiversal communication isn't exactly... a full-proof concept yet, so not a lot of words could be exchanged. So, to what extent he was involved in? We don't know."

"Well, based on the fact that Red Riding Hood, Brock the Badger, and the Metal Meanie decided to all report in on it, I'd assume it was a pretty hefty involvement," Tony replied, before looking up and lifting a finger, elbow still resting on the table. He would then aim it in Captain America's direction. "Wouldn't you agree, Cap?"

"Tony's right. We've gotten several reports, all from our most trusted agents." Cap said with a slow nod, bringing his hand over his lips and slightly cupping it over them. His left hand would be cupped over that one as well. Judging by this expression, even he was getting slightly worried. An expression that, while not unheard of from the super soldier, was still a rare sight nonetheless.

"What are our leads?" Winter asked, remaining stern and pensive as ever. Unlike Fury, there was no sense of cool to be found. She was always both stern and forbidding in most conversations. She rarely really smiled, at that. Unless she was seeing her sister, of course. That always made her smile, at least some. "We may not be able to take the fight to him, but at the very least we could perhaps know where he intends to go next and plan for it."

xhOLj6U.jpg

"Well, there's that kid we picked up from Gravity Falls," Cassie Cage, another high ranking Commanding Officer within the Foundation, said from her own seat at the table. She had one headphone in her ear and had been chewing on a singular piece of bubblegum throughout the meeting. Such behavior was normal from Cassie, however, and by now not even Winter seemed to question it. "Or at least... what's left of it."

source.gif

"Right, right..." Tony said as he slowly nodded in response to Cassie's idea. He turned around in his chair, said chair swiveling as he did so. "What was his name again?" He asked, the question directed at no one in particular. His eyes would soon close and his lip would be bitten as he started to snap his fingers silently, said fingers being from the arm that was already resting on the table. "Togame... Toomang.."

"Togami." Steve interrupted with a nod of his own, still leaning against the table. He would back up shortly after, reclining into his chair and leaning back into it. "Byakuya Togami." He paused again and proceeded to roll up his sleeve, his gaze locking onto the wristwatch that was attached to his wrist. "And... if my clock is correct, then he should be waking up about now."

"In that case, meeting adjourned." Nick Fury said as he pushed back his own seat and stood up. His attention would focus on those in the room with him. "Schnee, Rogers, you're with me. Everyone else go about your daily lives." He said, and with that, everyone in the room who hadn't been mentioned would only nod in response before gathering their bearings and exiting the room. Meanwhile, Steve Rodgers and Winter Schnee would follow closely behind Fury as he too exited the room.

futuristic-prison-cell-block-d-rendering-90958237.jpg

Nick Fury, Steve Rodgers, and Winter Schnee would all enter a white cell block. There were mostly empty cells here, with a few exceptions, such as Starscream, who had attacked The Cape and its surrounding city a few weeks back. Each cell was adorned with deadly yellow lasers, which would incinerate anything that came into contact with them for more than five seconds. Each cell was actually pretty big, to account for the bigger prisoners, such as the aforementioned Decepticon. Inside one of these cells was a certain teenager with blonde hair. Some might call him the Ultimate Affluent Progeny.

nick-fury-png-pic-png-arts-nick-fury-png-450_600.png

"So... Mister Togami..." Nick Fury said as he walked over to his cell, before leaning forward and gazing into it with his one eye. Despite only having one eye, his gaze was both piercing and threatening to even the most strong willed of individuals. "Are you prepared to talk? Because believe me when I say that we will take as long as we have to here." Nick Fury asked as he leaned forward, with Captain America and Winter Schnee both standing behind him, giving him threatening glares of their own.

"If you're finally ready to approach me without idle threats or any other childish scare tactic, then yes. I will gladly tell you everything I know about Zant."

TO BE CONTINUED

Maya Echo Visari's Epilogue

images

um6IMD2hLaSjpeabMixPZczDr37zuOpxwU_jA466tih2rVXz-1xZlrxwlqJaRxpR9EIkm2PEhjnrepQiBff040KDTK-bz4g50zrEzo3Htwj8W6bvatFc1Gi-ohJC9Pp34BWK41W5

Killzone Shadowfall Ending Music "Ballet of the Flower Duet"

Echo watched the others crack what was left of “Twilight” Bowser to pieces as the Giga beast finally turned to pure bones and yet still moved.

How much could one beast take?

But the beast finally fell after some very well placed attacks.

The Half-Helghast Vektan Spy watched the two princesses and Mario take their places back at the star festival as the spy finally revealed her real form.

Lucious, brown hair fell to the Halfling’s hair, while she still had a pale face and purple lips. But she wrapped it up back under her hood.

Maya eyed the others on her adventure but she blinked, her attention focused on Shilo.

“Agent Shilo, It’s been a pleasure working with you even though things didn’t exactly turn out the way I thought in my mind.”

Maya blinked and relied her body language carefully.

One wrong step and it could unintentionally set off an already angry Frank or Shilo.

They were like the judge and jury staring down the assassin.

Mrs. Saga, Mr. West.

Her eyes were hard and cold, mostly distant.

"I can say I've done some pretty shitty stuff in my past, but my intentions in helping this team ahead is pure and that is nothing but the truth.

She knew somehow her words would either land her in a cold cell or dead eventually. But being in the spy business was bloody and complicated.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nightwisher Nightwisher

Attachments

• 1570989139338.png
    1570989139338.png
    67 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Epilogue Addendum
"Just Getting Started"

9nOg3BM.png

The Arkham Mansion had been abandoned for years. Ever since The Joker had taken over on that fateful night, funding and general public support for the entirety of Arkham Asylum had diminished completely. It didn't help that there were talks of a new super prison, dubbed Arkham City, was in the works. It would allegedly take the slums of Gotham and convert it to a gigantic super prison. This idea was, of course, very controversial among Gotham's general populous. But with seemingly endless support from the newly elected mayor, Quincy Sharp, it seemed as though there was really nothing stopping the idea from becoming a reality.

But that is not the story that is being told here today.

No, today, a much more.. taxing manor had been addressed. Ever since what those in Gotham City knew as the Cobblepot Incident, folks across were scared. It wasn't entirely sure to anyone, even Batman himself, what had truly happened at the famed weapons manufacturing plant months ago. The only ones who did know, such as the strange flying metal man or the one dressed as a spider, had seemingly vanished out of thin air without a trace. All that is known is that three bodies were recovered from the sight by the GCPD once they infiltrated the facility. One was the charred, burnt body of Slade Wilson, who some knew as Deathstroke. The cause of the fire that burned him was unknown, but from what they could tell, it was intentional that only he was burned.

Another body was Oswald Cobblepot himself. He had a giant stab wound through his chest and stomach, one that eclipsed any known sword or knife in terms of girth alone. Even some of Gotham's finest were turning heads trying to figure out just what had caused the carnage, but none knew. Finally, the body of Hugo Strange was discovered, with a bullet shot straight through his skull. Due to Strange's death, most assumed that this was a political protest against the opening of Arkham City. Strange was very much a power figure in the opening of the super prison, after all. Perhaps he was an even advocate than Quincy Sharp himself.

But there was one man, a Doctor, who knew better.

A white van pulled up to the entrance of the abandoned Asylum, ramming right through the rusted gates that stood at the front. With the place being all but destroyed at this point, it was quite easy to break in like this. The entirety of the island was covered in vines from head to toe. It had been so overrun by weeds and plants, that one would wonder if Poison Ivy herself had set up shop here. But in reality, it was just that no one had cared to keep it kept since its eventual closure. The van pulled up in front of the previously mentioned Arkham Mansion, which had also been overgrown with weeds and the like. It quickly turned around and backed up right on through the stairs, ramming into the gigantic wooden doors at its entrance. Inside sat two individuals. One was a younger blonde female, and the other was a tall, older looking man with darker skin. The van's driver seat door swung open, and out stepped a strange, hooded individual.

mLxav6h.jpg

"It is done." The man said, his voice quite rough and dark. It sounded as if he had trouble breathing, and by the looks of his horribly disfigured face, that was probably the case. Skin was mostly covered by his cloak, leather gloves, or the burlap sack that obscured the skin itself, but it was still abundantly clear that something had left him like this. He appeared to be blind in one eye, and lacked any form of lips, which revealed disgustingly crooked and jagged teeth underneath. On his right leg was a metal brace. Various canisters of strange liquid were attached to his entire body, and on his right arm, four syringes of that same liquid were attached.

tenor.gif

"Well, hurry up and bring him out!" Exclaimed the previously mentioned blonde girl. She appeared to have pretty sharp teeth, and her hair was tied into two messy buns in the back, while two other long strands of hair hung at the side of her head. She spoke in a very high pitched, peppy voice. Perhaps the most unsettling thing about her was ironically the most mundane. Her uniform, a traditional schoolgirl uniform, was old and ratty. Dirt stains and small holes littered it, and it seemed to bounce with every small movement she took. "I can't wait to see him! He's gonna be so C U T E!!"

"Patience, is a virtue, Miss Toga," The tall man said as he made his way to the back of the van and opened up its back doors. Inside sat a large cage that was as big as the van itself. It was too dark to see what had been held captive within it, but whatever it was, it was pretty large in size. The strange man would proceed to reach forward and wrap his hand around its latch, turning it to pull open its door. And, out fell a very familiar figure. One that had been presumed dead only a few days before.

SnoopyEnergeticFanworms-small.gif

"HRK!!!"

Yes, right out of the van itself, fell none other than Bowser. He had apparently been revived and had his flesh and bone generously returned to him since the survivors of the Mushroom Kingdom incident fought him. He landed on the hard ground with a loud thud, one which shook the old, out of date interior of the Arkham Mansion quite a bit. He laid there motionless for a moment as the trio looked over him.

kugaha-noragami-aragoto-7.85.jpg

"Perhaps he is dead," The other male in the room said as he looked down at Bowser's unconscious form, his face expressionless. The man in question wore old robes, reminiscent of old Japanese folklore. His hair was long and white, and under it was a dark blue headband that had been tied around his head. "After all, he was dead when we were sent to collect him."

"Nonsense, Kugaha. He is simply resting. The battle took a great toll on his body, after all." Replied the other man with the syringes, as he gazed down upon the unconscious reptile. Toga, as the young girl was apparently named, eagerly ran over to Bowser and knelt down beside him. She immediately began ogling over what most would consider either terrifying or disgusting features for a creature to have... or both.

"OOOHHHH!!! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!! HE'S JUST AS CUTE AS I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE!!!" Toga exclaimed in a burst of uncontrollable joy as she began to frantically look at his various features. From his spiky shell, to his sharp teeth, to his even sharper claws, Toga took in it all with childlike glee. "Can we keep him, Scarecrow? Can we please please PLEASE keep him?"

"That was already the plan, Miss Toga. And he is not a pet, he is an associate." Scarecrow, as he was called, replied in that same slick voice that he had been using this entire time.

"Aww... alright..." Toga replied, slumping over and puffing out both her cheeks with a pout. "But he would be so much cuter as a pet!" She said, before letting out a whine and crossing her arms at her chest. Soon after, groaning could be heard from the Koopa King's direction. The three would peer down at that, and they would find him already starting to wake up. His eyes, though slowly, were beginning to open as he raised himself off the ground. "Oh! LOOKLOOKLOOK! He's waking uuuuuuuup!!"

Just as Toga said that, Bowser began to sit upright, rubbing the side of his head with his scaly palm. "Nnnnngggghhhh... what the heck happend...?" He asked to no one in particular as he looked around, trying to asses where he was. His vision was still very blurry due to the unconscious state he had been in for so long, but eventually, that blurriness would subside. As his vision cleared, Bowser's first sight was seeing three strange individuals, all gazing at him with curious looks. Bowser, startled by the trio, widened his eyes in shock. "W-who the heck're you people!? And where's my awesome galaxy!? And Peach!?!? A-a-and those losers I was supposed to beat up?! And PEACH!?"

"Oh, they're gone, silly!" Toga replied as she rested her hands on her knees, slightly bent forward so she could get an up close look at Toga. Bowser flinched a little at the sudden screaming girl, though she only giggled and offered a hand. "I'm Toga! And you must be really confused right now, huh?"

"Yeah, a 'lil bit..." Bowser said as he slowly rose up to his feet, too tired to be as abrasive as he usually was. It was as if all the energy had just been sucked right out of him... which, to be fair, it kinda was.

"Well, I'll explain everything to you!" Toga replied as she rose her finger and pushed it against Bowser's nose. "You would look so much better if you were bleeding a little more, ya know that?"

"That is enough, Miss Toga." Scarecrow said, his voice a bit louder and more commanding. He held up a hand to signify her to stop, which Toga reluctantly did, backing up away from Bowser and crossing her arms with another squeak. "I apologize on her behalf. She is a bit... unorthodox." Scarecrow said to Bowser, who just seemed confused by all of this. "Tell me, what do you remember last?"

"Uhhh..." Bowser paused for a second and brought a claw up to his chin, pressing it against it in thought. "Well, I remember fightin' them wimps that were at the Star Festival, turnin' really big... and then... then.... hrm..." Bowser paused for a moment as he desperately tried to remember what had happened after that. He thought, and thought, and thought, and then eventually...

tumblr_mlm1myFIje1rrftcdo1_500.gif

"That sonuva..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Bowser's previously confused state had quickly transformed into an enraged one. Anger overtook his being as he charged right towards the nearest pillar of the asylum, brought his gigantic fist upwards, and punched it head on with all the power he could muster! His fist connected with it and caused the entire room to shake, and even some rubble to fall from the ceiling and onto the floor. Scarecrow and Kugaha simply watched pensively, while Toga smiled sadistically at the display. "I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL TAKE GANONDORF'S TINY, STUPID HEAD, AND PUMMEL HIM TO DEATH WITH IT!!" Bowsers shouted angrily, before he began to stomp his way to the exit of the building.

"Where are you going...?" Kugaha asked as he watched Bowser attempt to exit.

"Where do ya think I'm goin'!? I'm gonna go find Ganondorf and beat him for tricking me!" He screamed as he continued stomping on towards the door."No one makes a fool outta the King Koopa!
NOBODY!!"

"We understand how you feel, Bowser," Scarecrow said as he watched Bowser step out into the rainy exterior of the surrounding island.

"Pssshhh... Yeah, like heck you do." Bowser replied, not even turning to face the three as he continued stomping in the other direction, on towards the outside.

"No, I mean it. Miss Toga, Mister Kugaha and I all wish to see Ganondorf dead as well." Scarecrow replied, which caused Bowser to stop stomping off, but not turn around just yet.

"Yeah, it's true! Ganondorf is nothing but a big, mean, lame loser!" Toga replied, feeling the need to throw in her two cents as well. A moment of pure silence was exchanged between the four individuals, and all that could be heard was the roaring thunder and the drops of rain on the outside. After what seemed like hours to the trio, Bowser finally turned around slightly, facing them once more.

300px-BowserNSMBUDX.png

"I'm listening."

TO BE CONTINUED

The hero's body ached, a dull, throbbing pain washed over every muscle, and no matter how long she rested, or how controlled her breathing, it didn't seem to be diminishing. She had to fight to move at all now, and part of her knew it had something to do with her powers no longer fully obeying her commands. She didn't understand the biological side of how these powers worked, but she knew it was literally in her DNA.

This was not a good omen. The price of cheating death was one of two things she could foresee. The loss of her powers, or her second death. Neither of these was a comforting thought, but the brief time she did have with this second chance allowed her to help her allies in their second battle against Bowser, she could die peacefully knowing that. But right now, others were celebrating, and she did not want to sour the jovial mood that was being nurtured by all around her. She smiles slightly, joining the others and listening to them talk happily amongst themselves. None seemed to pay her any mind until the agent approached.

She'd expected a word from her, she seemed the most upset, while the soldier was outraged by her death. Her words were unexpected. The offer of a place amongst a group of heroes that protected the multiverse. Such an offer would usually have been met with instant acceptance, but given her condition, she simply shook her head, before bowing slightly "My time grows short. I feel my power fading, and I seem to be unable to regain my stamina" she sighs "If my time is as short as I fear, I have to return home. There is someone I must apologize to" she smiles slightly "There is a man I met long ago. He is long dead, but his lab..." she runs a hand through her hair self-consciously "I can undo this curse there if his notes still exist"

With that, she bows her head once more, before limping back to the ship, and shooting the agent a final glance over her shoulder "We will meet again, Agent. I promise" without another word, she steps onto the ship, desperate to return home quickly.

Pain flashed through her body with every breath now, the DNA scanners confirmed her fears, the third helix of her DNA was indeed degrading rapidly. If it kept up, she'd become so unstable her body would mutate into a giant tumour in a matter of days. She grits her teeth, jamming a needle into her arm and drawing out blood. "I can't die yet" she growls under her breath. She'd become pale, and her muscles had begun to rapidly atrophy, but she still had some undamaged DNA in her body.

She places the vial into the centrifuge, adding another three vials that she drew from her body, one after the other. After inputting the correct instructions, as detailed in Wernicke's notes. She then sat back into a chair, sighing and gritting her teeth as she pulls the attached helmet over her eyes. She knew there was no way to cure this condition. But Wernicke was a genius and had he not offered to clone her at one point, she'd have never known about this place and the dark secrets it contained.

She presses the button, allowing the machine to perform all the scans it needed to on her brain, and she barely held back screams of agony as electrodes stimulated areas of her brain to get a deeper understanding of how her brain really worked. When it was done, she pulled the helmet free and limped over to the console on the other side of the room. With her DNA isolated from the samples, and her brain scanned properly, now all the machine needed was raw biological matter.

She stepped into the receptacle and closed her eyes. The truth of Shih Liu's miraculous recovery would die with her old body in this room. She couldn't help but smile slightly. If it meant protecting the multiverse, then all of this was an acceptable price to pay.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

King Dedede

The king woke up on the observatory as Toadsworth was speaking with the rest of the group, the penguin man woke up, sleepily rubbing his eyes and his head. His slow, almost pleasant awakening was unfortunately interrupted by a horrific revelation.

"WHERE IS MY HAMMER!?" Dedede cried, looking around frantically for his beloved weapon. It had tumbled somewhere onto the battlefield when he had been flung into the battlefield, and due to him being unconscious he hadn't had a chance to retrieve it. Standing up in a panic, the king took only a few steps before tripping over something. Grunting loudly as he fell, the king turned his head to see that he'd tripped over the very thing he'd been looking for. His hammer had been brought onto the observatory ride back, left mostly untouched save for the handle smelling suspiciously of dog drool. With the issue of his missing weapon thankfully resolved, the king headed off the observatory after everyone else and decided to stick around the festival he'd come here for.

After a night of watching the stars, enjoying snacks, and finally having the good time promised in the pamphlet, the monarch was ready to go. Dedede hadn't really interacted with very many of his fellow groupmates, but he chose to say goodbye to the few he had. The first was the girl who'd helped him put out the fire on his hammer, Mami, was it? He found her kissing the blue guy with the odd ghost people, awkwardly laughing before leaving the two to have their moment. Next was the robot who'd ditched him as a bandmate from before. He hadn't entirely forgiven him yet, but the repairs to his hammer put him in slightly less hot water than before. Nervously eyeing the raven-haired woman and the man who gave him a small case of the willies, Dedede told the robot, "I ain't too pleased with the little vanishin' act you pulled earlier, but I ain't gonna ignore the fixin' you gave my hammer either. So..."

"...All I gotta say to you is that it's been really somethin' knowin' ya."

With that, Dedede made his way over to Eric, the badger-guy who'd complimented him much earlier. Rustling his head fur, the king smiled at him and muttered, "Thanks for bein' around, kid." Dedede wasn't one to cry, but in the starlight, a faint glimmer could be seen in his eyes as Dedede gave him a final nod before walking over to the ship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedede sat in the passenger seat of the car, a scowl resting on his face as the pamphlet sat crumbled in his hand. Escargoon sighed at his boss's foul mood, "You really can't blame them for not believing you, sire. This isn't the first time you've told a tale this tall and put out phony evidence to prove it. It's only natural at this point that they aren't gonna believe ya." Dedede only responded with an angry huff and stared at the pamphlet in his hand. "Yea, but this time I ain't fibbin'! I coulda died out there, and those kappies just shrug it off like it ain't nothing!" He scoffed, crumbling the pamphlet slightly more in his hands. The king sat there in his anger until an idea rolled into his lack of a brain. "Wait, that mushroom ship! They've gotta believe me if I drive on into town with a ride like that!" Escargoon looked panicked at his majesty's words. "But sire, I don't know how to fly something like that!" He protested, eyeing Dedede with a face that begged him to reconsider. "Pfft! Who said you were gonna be the one drivin'!? I can pilot that thing just fine!" The king snorted, ignoring Escargoon's concern like always. Escargoon continued to try and talk Dedede out of his plan to no avail, and the king was only imagining the faces of the people when he flew into town in the ship.

Ah, maybe Dreamland wasn't so boring after all.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Haz. Haz. FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nightwisher Nightwisher L3n L3n

Midgardsormr returned to his diminutive state after the defeat of Dry Bowser. He silently watched as Princess Peach was freed and followed the Group to the Star Festival. That Creature, the one who had gifted Bowser with Twilight, it was clearly powerful, but.... Something didn't seem right. The being didn't seem right. Almost as if it was just a Puppet for some greater being, moving as if it had already had the choice to abandon Bowser made. The Dragon's eyes narrow as his train of thought gets darker. If this being can travel between worlds and Realms, just to spread it's poison, then even Hydaelyn and the Source could be at risk. Midgardsormr takes a perch on Jason's head/mask/helm and closes his eyes, thinking deeply. This next choice is not one idly made. He ponders and Ponders until they return to the Mushroom Kingdom.

"A ship ride home, to waiteth for a threat unknown, or to chargeth ahead, into the jaws of danger once more." The dragon idly muses, rolling the decision around in his mind. His thought turn to The First Brood, his children, both living and lost. "Azdaja, Bahamut, Hraesvelgr, Nidhogg, Ratatoskr, Tiamat, Vrtra." He lists their names to himself, so quiet only Jason would have a chance to hear him. Then he hops off of Jason's head and flutters in front of him. "Thou hadst known about The Twilight. And thou art part of a group to combat it, correct? Would thine have room for one such as me? If so, I shalt aid you." The Lord of Wyrms offers, slowly circling Jason, while keeping his eyes on him.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• [div style="background:url(https://ak6.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/15351706/thumb/1.jpg);max-width:822px;max-height:500px;border-radius: 50px;border: 4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:15px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.8; background: #FDDCF8;line-height:1.5;width:80%;border-radius: 40px;border-left:3px solid #FF69B4;border-radius: 40px;border-right:4px solid #FF69B4;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    7c19ff1959aa98c2e0e390636f44f4ea.jpg
    Info

Tiny Tina
    Inventory: Boom Puppy, and Tea Pot
    Mood: Relieved

Condition: Healthy
    Before Tina could actually get an answer from the Medic, Claptrap -- who had grown on Tina for just a moment when he fell in front of her while she was having a particularly harsh grieving moment -- butted in. She took a step back away from him, her body recoiling in an almost comical way as he mentioned music and dancing. Now, Tina was not above such things, in fact she very much enjoyed music and dancing. But there was a time and a place, and interrupting her conversation about the possibility of bring back her dead friends and family was not that time or place. When the song started playing, and the robot started dancing, Tina relaxed, hanging her head with a deep sigh. “Hhhhheeeeeehhhhh,” she groaned quietly.

The little girl lifted her head and watched the robot as he danced on. Maybe this wasn’t the worst ending she could have imagined. What if, instead of being interrupted, the Medic just flat out told her no? That she’d have to forget about every seeing them all again. The thirteen year old knew that was most likely the answer, so the music was better than that at least. Claptrap was still the worst though.
    [/div][/div]

espeons_by_iplatartz_ddb129h-cr2.jpg
Julia

The Espeon nods to Ruby. "Of course you can. The more the merrier."

"Oh, and sorry for getting you knocked out."
She adds to Dedede as he pets Eric like one would a dog. "It was supposed to help you dodge, but I guess you're not very good at that."

She follows Eric, subconsciously moving in front of him to lead the group to where the injured were resting. "She passed out from her final attack, like Ben."

Julia stops as they arrive, frowning down at the unconscious kitsune. "She should have awakened by now. But I'll admit I don't know how well my medical knowledge applies to a being that eats souls..."

The Espeon can't help shuddering a bit at that. "Anyway..."

Her ears press back against her head in attempt to avoid hearing loss from Claptrap's unreasonably loud and annoying music. "Can someone tell that stupid robot to adjust his volume? To like...5%?"

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) marc122 marc122 (Ruby) FoolsErin FoolsErin (Dedede) QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Claptrap)
Around: L3n L3n (Mami) Crow Crow (Ben, Laffey) SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma) and anyone else
---------------------------
(I don't know if this is going to die before interactions end, so I'll just post the ending portion now.)
Some time later.

Julia
waves a final goodbye to everyone still around and heads to the ship, dragging Eric with her if necessary. "Come on. Everyone's gonna be wondering where I've been for the last...what was it, two hours?"

Once it takes off, she watches everyone still at the festival disappearing into the distance, likely to never see them again. "And there's someone that would very much like to see you."

As the blurring colors separate into a proper view outside, her guild comes into view. The sun hadn't moved much since she left, just as Rosalina predicted.

The door opens, and Julia pushes Eric ahead of her. After they were outside, the ship closed and flew off, leaving them alone in front of the gates.
"Been a while?"

Last edited:
Maya “Echo” Visari​

um6IMD2hLaSjpeabMixPZczDr37zuOpxwU_jA466tih2rVXz-1xZlrxwlqJaRxpR9EIkm2PEhjnrepQiBff040KDTK-bz4g50zrEzo3Htwj8W6bvatFc1Gi-ohJC9Pp34BWK41W5

“It’s no problem about the gun. Hopefully you figured it out easily enough. It’s not much, but it’s a different tech.”

The MPF sounds interesting, however. Maybe I’ll see you around the Cape. She was quiet and then dug out a comm. "Listen. If you need to call me, I'm close. Just look for my private comm number. I'll be around."

She nodded and started to eye the background before heading back toward the mushroom ship and the cape.

With that, she sat her weapons inside the ship and got inside the mushroom ship, closing the door letting it go toward the Cape.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

Joining Ruby and the others to try finally enjoying the festival
QizPizza QizPizza , Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins , [B][COLOR=#6F7AB3]@Laix_Lake[/COLOR][/B], ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool , Chungchangching Chungchangching , marc122 marc122

By the time that Thae'ils attack that stricken true, whatever had been left of bowser was only the hollow beast's skull, hoping in the ground, looking for a body that no longer existed. The crumbling creature would then be nuked from two fronts, from up high by the star animal's 'meteor descent' and a destructive military-grade laser ray-beam, courtesy of the Irken Armada that had decided to show up at the last possible moment.

Welp, he had been overshadowed.

The only silver-lining had been the fact that the resulting explosion had flung him away from the ground before it could have met with his body falling at insanely high-speeds. Instead of the many expected fractures, Thae had ended up by the floor of the platform, right shoulder blade broken, bleeding down a gentle torrent of his midnight galaxy-like blood along that arm, the purple-blue making even more of a chaotic pattern together with the previous sprinkle of crimson. He got back up, slowly, a world of pain welcoming him with open arms. It wasn't the first time he had felt it and surely it wouldn't be the last. All in the life of a soldier, he supposed. Eventually, you got used to it, trained yourself to withstand the pain and keep going no matter how broken you were.

As soon as he had gotten up, however, there was no real time to worry about pain, bleeding, remaining energy or even revel in any accomplishments as the form of someone very familiar could be seen plummeting to the ground: Alexis. The star animal gasped and though he had been suddenly running towards her position, against all common sense, without the amount of power needed to light-speed dash he would have never made it in time. So he didn't try, instead throwing himself straight in the air as if diving horizontally, hovering slightly. The desperate effort served to break the Kitsune's fall slightly, as the impact it's now fully taken by Thae and not the hard stone floor of the platform. Once more, he's thrown around like a ragdoll, locked in his animal shell for the rest of the night on the insistence of spending more energy.

The now laying on the side fox wheezed a pained, shaky breath, the broken shoulder now more than just a nuisance. Yet still, there's an unusual lack of frustration or regret, a satisfied, self-realized grin across his muzzle... A purple blob joined the blurred landscape in his vision and shortly after he finally had passed out from blood loss.

Being a roughly energy-based creature, Thae would wake up as soon as the Medic's medibeam or any other similar recovery methods were focused on him, possibly even startling others with the suddenness of everything, immediately attempting to stand. A soldier's 'quick to action' kind of instinct.

Eventually, healed and calm, the shadow-fox would post himself outside the building to recharge, though not travelling all the way to the edges of the observatory this time. He was still worried about Alexis, constantly stealing discreet glances at the door of the make-shift medical bay. It was an odd dual-feeling, of wanting to be inside and at the same time, not. Unable to decide, unable to shake either part of it...

Without anywhere to go nor anything to do, the dilemma would continue to lurk around, sometimes fiercer, others fainter, but just always there. At least until the mushroom kingdom could be recognized, showing itself in the horizon. A distraction. And even so, Thae'il wasn't sure that's was he needed this time...

Not even running away from what was bothering him felt right.

Everyone that was awake had begun their way out of the Observatory upon landing and though hesitant, unsure and wanting to be left behind, he had followed suit. If only for the farce, a conscious effort to trick even himself that everything was fine.

Was it? Not even the Emperor would know at the point.

Reencounters were had between the princesses and the many toads of the kingdom, they had gotten personally thanked for saving Peach, and nothing. Not even that bit of praise could aflame his pompous ego. The words came and went as flat as a pure white birch plank, pale amber gaze constantly looking back in searching of something. And it was never found, the thing or person Thae sough had never been there.
It seemed that the one they called Mario had been asleep through the whole journey, --what a hero--, the others thought it was funny. Nope, he wasn't laughing. And at the same time, there wasn't enough focus to even be angry nor annoyed about it. Whatever. It was over, moving on.

Some people were leaving. Back to their homeworlds. Others had decided to stick around for the festival. The star animal... had no idea of what he wanted to do... Except maybe find more snacks, so he stuck around, taking advantage of it to say goodbye to some of them...

This was new too. This day had been jampacked with nothing but unusual experiences.

Raising up a facade as high the sky itself, the fox' first past-final battle encounter had been Vilgax himself, who, same as he, didn't give off a vibe of caring from these farewells either. Making it as quick and casual as possible, Thae'il had simply called out in his direction as if they were two friends conversing from opposite sides of a same street:

"Yo, music conquerer!!", he had raised a paw in greeting, fluffy fox tail waving too as if emphasizing the motion, "If we ever meet again, I owe ya one, biiiiig time~!"

He laughed in amusement at himself for a moment, that familiar mirthful, prankster-ish personality showing itself. And then as soon as he had turned around and away it was gone like the flip of a switch.
Okay, that was one, who else should he talk to now?

CN-Tan had come to mind almost immediately, with his paws beginning to make the path towards the girl subconsciously when an unexpected character had come to him. In a mix of disbelief and surprise, Thae could only raise a front paw, movement coming to a halt at the approach of the skeleton-like being, lacking the mental energy to tense up even if filled with suspicion.
The star animal squinted, standing completely still, ears turned backwards and readied himself as the boney dude's arm came towards him ending in a... Friendly... handshake? The black vulpine had raised his gaze, facing the never faltering grin of the other, still on edge, and slowly settled his front paw on top of it...

The ridiculous 'pfffft' like noise rang out. All defences were rent useless and the prank had stolen a snicker right out of the Dark Comet. For the span of that interaction, things didn't feel as out of sorts as they actually were.

"After everything that happened, we still didn't get to introduce ourselves! I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton"

A new snicker had left the fox' mouth, "Well, it wasn't as if you could just shout it at me after pinning me to that wall now, was it?", he had teased with a mischievous grin, the tail flicked in the background, "I'm Thae. It's more complicated than that but eh, who needs formalities and titles after being greeted with a whoopee cushion, huh~?"

"Also, same amount of letters! Now we're in sync~! ...or something like that..."

Raising his paw as if a half-shrug, Thae'il let his joke linger for a while, soon with the subject changing into an apparent body-count that the skeleton could, in fact, see near him. Huh, neat! Before they could get too into that, however, suddenly the Void Star was getting told that someone cared about him??

"Come on man, don't be so sent-", and then a familiar Pomeranian would land on his head, "Oh."

The dog barked and licked Sans as in farewell, the fox only there still kind of processing what had just happened. Uhh what? He was getting a pet? ...While sort of being a pet? Uhhh, is this even allowed??
Even as the other left, Thae had barely been able to raise a paw for the goodbye, more focused on the fluffy unasked for hat that now existed on top of his head:

"...one less of- Are there, multiple of ya, buddy?", he looked up at the dog for a response, but the thing was already sound asleep. The shadowy fox thought for a moment and a single word came out of his mouth, "Marshmallow."

"I'm calling you Marshmallow and giving you something to tell you apart. Yep, definitely."

And with that, off they were to find the Toon's location, which didn't take too long given how wacky and interesting the girl was. Seeing her cartoony antics was enough to lighten up the mood slightly as he trotted over to her, tail wagging happily:

"Decided to stay and enjoy the festivities too, did ya?", Thae had begun with a casual, innocent lie, "You don't mind if I join, right?"

He didn't give her a chance to respond, already rounding CN-Tan, gently letting his tail embrace her form as he did so, a burst of soft laughter echoing right afterwards. Still, even now, with company, the star animal kept stealing discreet glances behind him, searching for something that was just never there...
Whatever conversation that was made feel flat on his ears, once in a while replied with short answers that gave the impression the whole thing was awfully one-sided, only for him notice it and make a conscious effort to smooth it over.

Eventually, though, he had started something himself, a gloomy tone masked with more casualness:

"Say, that offer of yours is still up, right? The one from waaaaay back at the start~~", slightly teasing, the star animal would once again the words linger in the air, knowing very well how bad the girl's memory was at times, "I didn't scare you away from wanting me as a pet with my badassery now, did I~?"

Honestly, going back to Gunter's Earth was not an option he'd like to take. If anything, if Thae'il were to never return the other squad member were more likely to throw a party than anything. Less one ego to fill up that house. He didn't feel like going to back to plotting Earth's annihilation anytime soon either. Work could wait.

It was time for a vacation without foreseen expiration date...

And then another girl walked up to them, the Dark Comet instantly recognizing her as the fellow scythe user he had sorta teamed up with on occasion. Though hers was quite... clunky in his opinion.

"Hey. I, Ruby Rose, just want to say, I have a scythe, too! Except...well, it's also a gun. But don't worry, yours look better than mine, because, well...I think I may have over-engineered Crescent Rose. But uh, yeah, if you want to stick around, you may come with me if you'd like, but...if you're leaving, then, well. It's been a pleasure meeting you, even though, well, it feels awkward that we never really met 'till now. But if you want to stick with me, I'll be with Ben."

...Sweet mother of machine-gun talking!

Okay, he was quite chatty at times, but this? This was just, woa.
At least she seemed to agree with his thoughts on 'Crescent Rose' before he even had to say anything. Good, good. He decided to humor her a bit by mimicking her introduction structure, at first:

"Well then. I, Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il think you've made an accurate assessment of 'Crescent Rose' and recommend that if you ever try going for a mark-2, that you should think about balance and precision a little more...", he posed with grace and pride once done, giving it just a moment longer before bursting out in laughter, dropping the act altogether, "It's fine, it's fine~", he waved a front paw dismissively, "Can't say it's every day you see a two-in-one weapon like that, doll, so you get points for creativity~~", the fox winked at her with an amused tail swish following suit.

"You can just call me Thae by the way, Thae'il if you want to get it right, but I don't mind it. This whole day has just been 'Thae' left and right anyways...", he had tilted his head, looking up as if still unsure about it, but still taking it in stride.

Ruby's invitation hadn't been answered right away, well, it wasn't as if it could have been with the huntress-in training scrambling rather quickly to where the mentioned 'Ben' apparently was.
The star animal had to stop and think for a while, once more glancing behind as if chasing a ghost at this point. Did he want to join with even more people?...

Before he could even answer it, a loud, cheery, oldie melody, --if one can call it that...?--, was playing at the default 'can't even hear you think' kind of volume. For once, Thae'il wasn't disturbed by the sudden interruption. If anything, he was thankful for someone bringing any kind of overthinking that was about to commence to a full stop before it even could.

"What do ya think, CN-Tan? Should we head over there to RSVP~?", the fox had given the girl a side-glance with a mischievous smile, already anticipating the Toon's agreement with the idea.

Once they headed out to join Ruby and the others, Thae'il couldn't help but hesitate for a second, looking over his tail, eyeing the barren horizon of the paradoxically lively festival... He had then sighed, quickly turning around to run after his colorful wacky companion before she could call for him.

Last edited:
also i guess we're just making shitposts out of every old tcs thread now?

fine plan by me tbh

we're gonna get every tcs thread to 100 pages one way or another​

...i think that's kinda an unrealistic goal considering there's a pretty big post difference between a hundred page thread, this 68 page thread, and the 5 page shiloverse

like dude i think we'd have to be on these threads 24/7 to get them up before ultimate is over and tcs is officially dead

Users who are viewing this thread