Eric
(HEX Color Code: #942542)

Come on, just a bit longer. Stick to it, Eric. You can get through and get back to helping the others.

That, of course, is what I keep telling myself. I still don't know how much time has passed, 'cause every second feels like a second too long. Julia and the Medic, at some point, start working with each other to get me healed while Inazuma keeps protecting me. I think, at least. I feel bandages being wrapped around me without a hand or a paw guiding them, so I assume that would be the only person here who could possibly do a delicate task like that without needing to touch the materials. And the refreshing burst of energy I get afterwards? The one that makes me feel like I didn't even get shot in the first place? THAT can only come from one man.

I get up and look around. Turns out, I was right. Julia and the Medic were my saviors (for the second time today, as I'll later find out). "Thank you... for saving my life," I nod to them both. It would be nice to hug them, but that'll have to come later. Because in the time I've been recovering, we've been presented with a whole new problem.

cereal when haves no milk

Dry Bowser.

The others are well into fighting him. Still needing a moment to breathe, I decide to take advantage of our distracted foe to look around and see who needs help. Dedede and Ben are down, most likely for the count- not good.

I crouch down next to them, inspecting them over. Dedede looks like he took a big hit from something. Or maybe he hit something at a high speed. It's probably better for his pride that I don't know. Ben, on the other hand, seems to have exhausted himself. Both are better outcomes than I expected. As long as their lives aren't threatened, then we're still in the clear.

With this in mind, I turn back to the battlefield, scanning it for anyone who might need help. And what do you know...

"Hey! Mind lending me some of your fire? We could make a flamethrower if we worked together!"

The shouting comes from Agent 3, of all people. I've been meaning to talk to her for a while now, but I never really got to it. Outside of a battle, anyway. Her idea is absolutely crazy; there's a million things that can go wrong just thinking about it. But here's the thing: ever since I first saw her, I've been mulling over the possibility of combining her weapon and my fire as a last resort, just in case she ever ran out of ink. So, in short, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say... this idea might just be insane enough to work.

I run on over, dodging any attacks Bowser might make and spraying bullets at him whenever I have the safe opportunity to. I slide to a stop right behind Agent 3, snapping my fingers to create a lighter flame on my fingertips.

"Okay..." I breathe. "Don't feel scared. I can control my own flames, so if something goes wrong, they won't burn you. So just feel free to go wild, alright?"

Unfortunately, those words of encouragement are just as much for me as they are for her.

Carefully, I fill up her tank with a steady stream of flames from my paw, which enters the container like a flowing river, the blaze curiously sloshing around like a liquid rather than fire. Once filled up, I back away and give her a thumbs-up. A wink, too, just to keep optimism up.

"Let's get him."

But before I can step back into the fray, a familiar voice catches my attention.

"Eric, Inazuma, activate the skills I have given you... altogether now..."

That was...

I turn around.

LAFFEY!

"Activate Skill: Solomon Wargod. Activate Skill: Annihilation Mode. Activate Skill: Barrage - Benson-class..."

My full attention goes back to Bowser, an honest-to-goodness smile on my face. My armor whirrs. I'm not entirely sure how he turned into this new form, but it won't be a problem for us. Me, Inazuma, and Laffey...

"TRIPLE. SKILL. BURNING. RETROFIT. BURST!"

WE'RE GONNA TAKE HIM DOWN!

A terrifying barrage of torpedoes launch from out of my shoulder cannons, all flying straight towards Dry Bowser's face!

Interactions:
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Medic)
BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3)
Crow Crow (Laffey)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma)

Mentions:
FoolsErin FoolsErin (Dedede)
Crow Crow (Ben Tennyson)
Haz. Haz. (Makoto | I didn't actually mention you, but let's teach Bowser some rules... of nature...)​

ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

Who's ready for a second alien team-up? I am!
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Thae zoomed and cut through the air with grace, addorning the battlefield with the comet-like trail as others took their aims for their own attacks. In the background, leader-boy's voice had echoed once more adding on to the show of lights with yet another helper, further artillery was used to on the beast, shots and explosions ringing left and right.

This was the GREATEST!

With the previous round of projectiles managing to topple the target on top of his own shell, quite like the stupid turtle that Bowser actually was, the Void Star had dived in for the kill- well, the fingers at least. One by one, slash after slash, the blade of his beloved weapon had struggled when it hit bone, but never once had it missed a cut, sliding in between joints and effectively mutilating the tips of one of the creature's hands. The blood flowed from inside the gashes, oozing out like a river, but also getting caught in the air currents, like a twisted red-ish summer shower, raining down on the arena.

A burst of low crazy laughter, self-contained, had accompanied him the whole time, it was hard not to, not after all the things he had been through, all the things HE had put him through. It was the culmination of multiple revenge urges and Red Giant Supernova, IT WAS SO REFRESHING!! By the time Thae'il had returned to the ground, dashes of red, a crimson-colored constellation pattern had been added to the normally pure white jacket and The Claw dripped with blood, that which he had promptly shaken aside with a single, quick-motion, leaving a streaky splattered line against one of the hovering towers. With the blade clean, the star animal stood observant, ready to go back in if it ever seemed necessary.

It hadn't, the Koopa King could barely stand back up, still convinced that this was not the end when it clearly WAS. Just how thick-headed could this pathetic beast be? And this was when, as the fox-male had already expected ever since Rosalina's first mention of a mysterious ally, the true string-puller had shown themselves, a Knight of sorts... Tacky. Bowser begged for a new chance, incapable of noticing the patterns, incapable of realizing that he had simply been used and discarded like a pawn. Thae could only frown in a mix of disappointment and boredom. Urgh, not this again. Berate the ally, yadayadayada, get corrupted or destroyed by quest for power, oh my stars just cut it to the chase already!

Though, well, that had been a cool scene to watch. It was a bit of a shame that despite all the things they had done to him, none of their attacks could have extracted such a pure unadulterated painful screech like that, but it had still put a grin on his face. It was always pleasant to see ignorant idiots that did not heed the patterns, nor the risks, get their just desserts. Like the reptile that he was, --though not a snake in the literal sense of the word so maybe not--, the beast shed its skin, bit by bit, piece by piece, like a sadistic pile of those tiny building blocks, --leggoes?--, and became hollow. This was no longer the same target, in fact, nothing of the original target had remained. Just a pile of bones. A sad, barely kept together, mindless mass of solid carbon.

This was no longer about revenge, payback or proving himself superior. Suddenly it was just about putting this thing out of its misery.

The figure left, leaving his new 'pet' to deal with them, or perhaps them to deal with his scraps and Thae could only click his tongue in frustration. Come ooon, he wanted to end the guy, but not like thiiis! It wasn't even going to be a real fight. That's basically kill stealiiiing!!

Charging almost immediately, their members had restarted barraging the thing with attack after attack. The two dragons, --wait, another one?--, each had a powerful blast leaving their mouths, multiple gunshots and explosions were once more ceaseless ringing out, the armor had returned, with a now blazing sword, even the squid-girl had made a flamethrower on the spot and all that the star animal could think about wasn't the end goal of all of this but how do so with the ultimate style.

Yep, he didn't want it to just be a final attack. It had to be bold, crazy, impressive and go out with a bang...

...And he knew just the guy to help him with it too!

In an excited, barely containing the anticipation pace, Thae'il had approached the one individual that he was sure to have made a valuable ally out of in this whole adventure, Vilgax, who already had some sort of bounceable from surface going with his hexagonal, gem-like solidified-laser shield. Eh, space tech. Either way, it was exactly what the fox-male needed!

"Yo, yo! Space-pal! Request time~ 'Think I can bounce off your shield in the direction of the big bone guy? Like, I jump there and you just send me over that way with aaaaaall that you've got, the higher the better! And I can come back and fix the target if you go too far so no worries about losing me out of orbit, or something... Aaaand I guess you could just launch me in a different way, that's less fun, but it works too."

He expected the other to mayyyybe look at him with doubt and skepticism, but Thae did not even give his ex-bandmate the chance because he was waaaay too into the idea to negotiate:

"Come on, come on! Pleeeeease~? In the spirit of two universe warriors, taking down a much larger enemy and being absolutely awesome together~! ...Again!!!"

Last edited:
Sans

With the fight they put up earlier, they managed to beat Bowser AND Giga Bowser. Just remained with this upgrade. Sans dodged the attacks towards him when a voice reached his ears

"Anyone else wanna join me? It will be a fun ride!"

Sans quickly teleported to CN-Tan and added a mini Gaster Blaster at the base of the rocket

"So, this is gonna launch you..Super fast. The speed of light actually, so get ready to hold on"

Chungchangching Chungchangching GearBlade654 GearBlade654

[class name=quote] text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #374898; [/class]
[/div]

Blow for blow, Bowser's will was pushed to greater heights. Although he was our enemy, I had to admit - that stubborn attitude was resilient.
"Y-you... w-wwwon't.. GUH..." The Koopa wheezed what last words he could with his ragged, beaten lungs, seemingly only seconds away from collapsing into the shallow pool of his own blood that had formed beneath his feet. And yet, he persevered. Through all the odds, he trudged forward, through what I could only guesstimate was a couple dozen broken bones and punctured organs; Doctor Ludwig would have a field day with this one.

[i'll write in the rest of this later, i need to sleep so just have the end of the post]

I weighed my sword and snapped back a commanding glare towards Medic, Eric, then Ravio. This was it: the final push.
"Atom by atom, like he said."
The badger, Inazuma and Laffey opened with a relentless salvo of tracking torpedoes, and as I gripped the hilt of my weapon tight, Messiah raised a delicate hand to the sky.
PRALAYA ACTIVATED
I held my sword level to my cheek, pressing my finger against the flat edge as energy began to surge around me, every square inch of my skin, muscle and bone beginning to vibrate at increasing speeds, the momentum of my body rising to levels previously unknown. The moment it reached its peak, all the kinetic force that ran its way across my skin centralized at my swordpoint, and I swept across the ravaged field in under the blink of an eye. Pieces of floor torn in my wake, I came to an abrupt halt only inches from Bowser, my blade placed gently against what ribs he had left.

At first, nothing happened. As though reality itself had lagged behind my every step, it took a full second delay for my spell to kick into effect. And kick it did - with a deafening screech of electricity, a plasmatic ring exploded from the tip of my sword, creating a blinding explosion at ground zero that threatened to completely decimate anything on the receiving end.

Last edited:
Interactions:
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

CN-TAN THE TOON
Boastful.PNG
The weird skeleton man placed an oddly shaped skull(?) on her rocket. The Toon remembers him as the person giving out free hot-dogs. She looked at the new addition curiously, tilting her head a little to the right before looking back at Sans as he explained what it's going to do. He promised that it will launch her rocket at the speed of light and this made The Toon feel excited as hell, looking forward to doing this even more now being the risk-taking, thrill-seeking lassie that she is. This is it! The wait is almost over and her heart feels like it's going to explode from the excitement but she's a bit bummed out that nobody wanted to join her ride. Oh well, they're probably not tough enough to survive the big ass explosion that this combination of weapons are going to deal but she's sure that she can survive this. The Toon licked her lips in anticipation and took a deep breath.

Zoom!

CN-Tan had her eyes closed, not knowing that the rocket didn't take her with it as it quickly made it's way towards Bowser, she was literally floating in the air without anything carrying her and after a few seconds, The Toon slowly opened her left eye and looked around curiously, later opening the other. She seemed genuinely perplexed that she's still with the gang and not zooming towards Dry Bowser in the speed of light, she rubbed the back of her head before looking down and crashing ass first on the floor. The Toon rubbed her butt, realizing that the rocket took off without her since she wasn't hanging onto it or anything, just casually sitting there. The Toon was angry that it just slipped past her, she even slammed her fist on the floor out of frustration, muttering something under her breath before jumping back up to her feet, dusting herself off. At least the rocket's gonna fuck Bowser up if it actually hits him.​

latest

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: Still sick of this nonsense.

As if on cue, an unknown horseback riding armored figure had descended down on Bowser; the latter weakened by the absurd amount of attacks from the group and the lack of power stars to aid him. As this so called partner proceeded to show disappointment in Bowser's inability to deal with this Twilight, he takes note of the obvious betrail and Bowser eventual downfall into a skeletal monstrosity. Vilgax is still, by and large, a villain; one who is feared by many and only ones willing to serve at this point would be mindless drones, Bounty hunters, and his currently loyal servent Psyphon. Would he have done the same to bowser if he was in a simular situation?
In an excited, barely containing the anticipation pace, Thae'il had approached the one individual that he was sure to have made a valuable ally out of in this whole adventure, Vilgax, who already had some sort of bounceable from surface going with his hexagonal, gem-like solidified-laser shield. Eh, space tech. Either way, it was exactly what the fox-male needed!

"Yo, yo! Space-pal! Request time~ 'Think I can bounce off your shield in the direction of the big bone guy? Like, I jump there and you just send me over that way with aaaaaall that you've got, the higher the better! And I can come back and fix the target if you go too far so no worries about losing me out of orbit, or something... Aaaand I guess you could just launch me in a different way, that's less fun, but it works too."
Before Vilgax could ponder any further, the talking humanoid space weapon has asked him for a request, Wich he initially thought of as ridiculous. The Shield of Ziegel is simply a flexible protection. One that is capable of defending against all kinds of attacks. It does not have the ecstasy needed for such a feat. But he certainly has a better plan in mind.
"Come on, come on! Pleeeeease~? In the spirit of two universe warriors, taking down a much larger enemy and being absolutely awesome together~! ...Again!!!"
"I already saw what you are capable of Thae." he said "But I might have a better idea."
Before Thae could react, Vilgax proceeded to grab Thae before stepping into the inevitable throw.
"You had better be prepared for this."
And with those few words Thae was off, the full effort of vilgax's throw sending him in into an arc of sear magnitude. What Thae does at this point is out of Vilgax's hands.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @anyone_elce?

Last edited:
ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

Nuking Dry Bowser by being a cannonball of sorts.
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Thae merely had the time to let out a confused 'huh' before the bulkier alien had picked him up, eyes widening with surprise at the sudden motion and then immediately lighting up in a mix of understanding and anticipation, letting his weapon de-materialize back into thin air.

"You had better be prepared for this."

"Ohohoho, no worries dude, I was born ready!", he had grinned with confidence, "Give it all you've got, no holding back!!"

And soon off he was, making a beautiful, majestic, speedy arc over the arena, full-view of the others in their own plannings. He even got to see CN-Tan! ...who had apparently tied herself to a rocket, with the overly moral skeleton guy having given her even more of a boost attaching one of his bone blaster things to the contraption. The scene had made the star animal smirk, thinking to himself that while he wouldn't be joining her ride as she had asked around, he'd still be going on a different, just as much entertaining one.

At the highest possible point of the parabola, a height of at least two of the hovering towers nearby stacked, Thae'il would then use the rest of his energy storage, --that he had just saved a lot of with the helpful throw--, to speed right back down, accumulating maximum momentum, aiming for the very top of Dry Bowser's skull. The end of the comet's tail gets a slightly-orange tint, hinting at a fiery re-entrance into the tiny battlefield's own atmosphere. Tp anyone watching, this might have seemed like a full-on Kamikaze move, yet in actuality, it was not.
It had been a very well-planned and quite old maneuver from his repertoire, one that despite being done with no real regards for his health or body, still lacked all of the suicidal intentions to really be that self-ending. In fact, as he had approached the target the star animal had taken it into himself to lower his head for protection, doing a spin move, in an effort to not get anything too vital crashed by the upcoming impact.

Nonetheless, together with the blinding blast brought forth by leader-boy and his new summoned helper, the Dark Comet descended at light-speed, a beacon in the sky, an orbital strike coming as a rotating burning meteorite towards that which had been once their great enemy, now only a husk of the being they had come to fear and put so much motivation into fighting against. This was a weak victory, an unsatisfying end to a conflict that had been heavily anticipated.

Oh well, at least, this move of his would make for a hell of a memory for the others now, wouldn't it?
Being this cool had to make-up for something!

Last edited:
KJEMiV2.png

Epilogue
"The Star Festival"

The Fury's trifecta of attacks would have been the first to connect, its elemental based attacks doing much to impede the rampaging monster's progress. It screamed out a horrendous roar as all three struck immediately after the other. Dry Bowser still charged forward, however, as Laffey's, Eric's. and Inazuma's attacks struck next. Their storm of bullets and torpedoes and bombs collided with his skeletal being and did significant damage to him, cracks forming to various areas around his body. The beast let out a pained shriek as each attack connected, and before he could even attempt to attack, Excalibur charged forward.

Although the bone didn't catch fire, his flaming sword still did significant damage nonetheless. The sword badly burned his knees and caused him to stumble back in pain. He shrieked once more, trying to flinch and hide from the burning sensation that suddenly pervaded his being, but none of it mattered. His right elbow was burned and damaged significantly as well, but the real kicker was his left arm. Yes, as Excalibur soon found, the sword managed to slash right through his arm! It soon fell off his body entirely, landing on the ground. A pile of bones formed beneath and scattered across the battlefield.

Next, came the gigantic beam of pure, blue flame. They all struck him like a train, sending him walking back as he could do nothing else. They even managed to completely incinerate some of his ribs, blasting right through them and leaving singed holes in their place. Agent 3's newfound flamethrower aided in this assault as well, doing the same to the bones in his stomach area. These fire based attacks all culminated thanks to Ravio's fire rod, which indeed set the beast entirely on fire. The skeletal mass shrieked even louder as it was set aflame, letting out a pained roar as its non existent brain couldn't even think of a strategy. Instead, it just kept screaming loudly while slowly burning to a crisp. Ravio's bomb arrow would have been shot right through the aforementioned hole in his chest, striking with his bony shell, and forming a hole back there as well! Martellus' gun worked as well, chipping away piece by piece of bone from across Dry Bowser's body.

Ruby's onslaught of attacks sent Dry Bowser crashing down towards the ground as well, landing on the hard rock. The bones would clank and clatter against the ground as the beast attempted to make his way back to his feet. Slowly but surely, he attempted to accomplish this task as he climbed back up. Tanya's attacks, however, did good work in shooting him right on back down towards the ground. He landed on his stomach and closed his eyes, remaining motionless for a moment. He had been slammed down a few too many times, it seemed. THAT IS! Until, of course, he managed to climb his way back onto his feet, energy flowing throughout his body once more...

Until Makoto charged forward. Yes, his sword did great to slash away at the few ribs he had that weren't completely obliterated by the previous attacks. Each rib fell to the ground and shattered beneath him, and Benedict's gun even helped in clearing whatever Makoto didn't. And then, finally, the last two attacks struck. The first was CN-Tan's final rocket attack which, thanks to the help of those who joined in, completely obliterated his entire body! Yes, like a literal nuke, the rocket had completely dismantled every bone that had been previously connected, resulting in a mess to form beneath him. All that was left was his head, which fell to the ground below. It hopped around for a few moments, trying to desperately find its body. Before it could do so, however..

SCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHBOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Suddenly, the familiar ships of the Irken armada flew in from the side. And from the lead ship, a gigantic laser shout towards the remainder of Bowser's being. This, combined with Thae's attack, landed directly atop his skull. The resulting impact caused it to explode entirely in a gigantic mess of bone, every individual bone within his face spreading to various areas of the battlefield. As the smoke cleared and you all stood in center mass, a mess of bones plagues the area around you. And as you looked around and took in the messy sight, it had become quite clear what had happened.

You had won.

Bowser was gone.

And all that was left in his place was a scattered pile of bones.

tumblr_inline_n9mdwe3qVU1s81zze.png

"I-is it over...?" Jason asked as he silently stared at the pile of bones before him for a few moments. During those moments, nothing happened. Yeah, it was definitely over. "Ohhh.... thank GOD!!" He shouted, even laughing a bit as he threw his arms up into the air, rejoicing in his and everyone else's victory against the Koopa King. However, before you all could rejoice further, a familiar figure appeared. One that was adorned in bright, yellow sparkles. One who a lot of you had probably forgotten about.

giphy.gif

Before all of you, Princess Peach would descend from seemingly thin air. Her red heals delicately landed upon the solid rock with a click, her eyes closed as she nodded in gratitude. "Thank you so much, Mar--" She stopped mid sentence as her eyes opened, a small "EEP!" of surprise escaping her lips. She quickly brought her arm up to cover her mouth, stifling her already slight outburst, if you could even call it that. "Oh... the guests from the Star Festival?" The princess asked, tilting her head. "What are you doing here?"

"We're the welcoming party, toots. Mario's..." Jason paused for a moment and looked around awkwardly. "Well, let's just say that we did the ass kicking this time." He said finally, smirking confidently behind his helmet while crossing his arms.

"I... see." Princess Peach pondered aloud as she examined the group in front of you. Her look of surprise faded shortly after as she observed each and every one of you, and was instead replaced by a look of sincere happiness. "Well... thank you all!" She exclaimed happily. "Your efforts will most certainly be rewarded once we return home to the Mushroom Kingdom." She continued, although her attention was soon caught by the bones that lay scattered throughout. "Oh... is that---?"

"Bowser? Yeah. Well, it was Bowser," He said, and Peach simply furrowed her brows in response. Jason proceeded to awkwardly rub at the back of his neck. "It's a... long story...." He said, before making his way over to peach and lightly putting an arm around her back. "Just... come this way, Peach," He said as he lead her down the steps that you had all climbed up. You all followed suit, and when you finally reached the bottom of those steps, the Observatory was there waiting for you. The familiar golden bridge extended outwards to the end of the platform, and on that very ship, stood Rosalina herself.

rosalina-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch-66.jpg

"I see you've returned alive," Rosalina chided as you all began to make your way onto the ship. One by one, you loaded yourselves up, tired from the final battle that had just transpired. Jason merely made a 'tch' noise in response to Rosalina's quip. Rosalina only giggled in response, her gaze centering on Princess Peach soon after. "Ah... and you've rescued the Princess as we--"

"Rosy!" Peach exclaimed happily as she made her way over to Rosalina, wrapping her in a tight hug. Smiling, she squeezed tightly, holding the other blonde in her embrace. "How've you been?"

"I've been well, Peach. And I see that you're chipper as ever." Rosalina replied, hugging back for a short few moments, before pulling back. "Did getting kidnapped not scare you? You don't seem very phased..."

"Oh, don't worry about little 'ole me! Bowser kidnaps me every other week!" She replied, waving off Rosalina's comment rather nonchalantly, especially for someone who had just been kidnapped and held hostage for days on end. "Let's focus on you instead! You have got to catch me up on things!" She exclaimed, before her gloved hand wrapped around Rosalina's wrist, and against her will, Rosalina was yanked off towards another area of the Observatory. With those two having girl time, you were all left to heal up, converse, or rest as you made your way home.

The ride back was a long one, certainly longer than the ride to Bowser's keep. You all had more than enough time to heal up and lest from the long battle that you had just endured. It had been quite an adventure, for better or for worse. At the very least, you could say that much. The Observatory would land in the courtyard of the Mushroom Kingdom, where you had found yourselves in a time that felt like ages ago now. They had cleaned up extraordinarily well from the damages caused by Bowser and his gang. Even Peach's castle had been put back in its place... quite perfectly, actually. It was as if there was never attack in the first place.

A crowd of toads surrounded you as you landed and began to exit the Observatory one by one. They all cheered for your arrival, many of them aware of what you had done by now. This included Captain Toad and his crew, who had apparently made their way back to the Mushroom Kingdom since you last spoke. Big Yoshi was there as well, actually smiling for once as he enjoyed a slice of cheesecake off to the side. The first one to truly greet you was a familiar looking elderly toad, who some of you would no doubt recognize.

latest

"O-oh! Yes! Yes! So glad you've all returned! Welcome, welcome!" He shouted, although all in all he really didn't seem that concerned with your well being. Hell, he even shoved past quite a few of you as he looked through the small crowd that exited the glorified spaceship. "Ohhhh..... out of my way, you buffoons!" He shouted in an annoyed tone, his British accent strong as ever. "P-P-Princess!! Princess! Are you here, Princess!?" He shouted as his head began to frantically dart around, desperately trying to find Princess Peach.

"I'm right here, Toadsworth!" The familiar voice of Princess Peach called out from the back of the Observatory. "And you won't believe who I have with me!"

"Yes, yes I saw! The lovely guests from the party earlier! But please, Princess, do not dawdle!" He exclaimed, still worried as ever as he spoke. That worry was very apparent in his tone, until he finally saw the long awaited Princess exit the ship. And with her, stood none other than Princess Rosalina. "P-P-Princess Rosalina!" He shouted, almost dropping his cane in surprise. "To what do I owe the visit?" He asked as he began to kneel before her. Rosalina only giggled in response.

"Toadsworth, you needn't be so formal," She said, shaking her head sweetly. "I simply came by to enjoy the festivities of the Star Festival."

"O-oh! Wonderful!" He exclaimed as he began to lead both her and Peach off of the Observatory's golden pathway and down into the courtyard below. "And just in time, too! We just finished rebuilding the town after that ruffian Bowser's attack!" He said. Although you couldn't see his mouth due to his comically oversized mustache, it could be assumed that there was a smile hidden underneath it. "If you're here, I can only assume that he has been swiftly dealt with?"

"Indeed it does, Toadsworth," Peach replied, before gesturing towards all of you with both arms. "And it's all thanks to them!"

"Them?" He asked as he looked in the direction she gestured in, clearly confused. His confused would soon be wiped away, however, as he found out who the Princess was referring to. "Ohhhhh! Them!" He exclaimed, before making his way over to all of you. He proceeded to bow in front of you. "Heroes, because of your efforts in defeating Bowser, as well as saving the Princess, I, as Duke of the Mushroom Kingdom, can affirm that we will forever be in your debt." He said, his tone of voice and the words themselves making it sound pretty sincere.

"Well, that's great and all, Pops. It really is," Jason said in response, being the first of you to speak up since your return to the Mushroom Kingdom. "But is there any way we can get home? Like... y'know, home home?" He asked. Toadsworth nodded in response as he gestured towards the front of the Kingdom, where the familiar mushroom-shaped ship sat.

"Yes, indeed there is, my good boy! We managed to fix up the ship that took you here! It'll take one of you at a time, but as soon as you enter it, it'll take you right home!" He explained. Jason nodded in response. "However, if you wish, you could also stay a bit longer and join us in the Star Festival! We would certainly love for you to stick around and maybe cha cha cha with us!" After saying this, Toadsworth proceeded to swing his hips around as well as his arms, letting out a laugh as he did so. Aaaaaand... then a loud pop was heard from said hip. "Ow... Ow ow ow...! I think that might be permanent, I say!" He shouted weakly, his body now stuck in that twisted position. With that, he awkwardly walked off.

"Hmmm... now that I think about it... does anyone know where Mario is...?" Peach asked as she tilted her head, tapping a finger against her chin. "Surely that mere canon ball didn't cause him to--" Peach's outward thoughts would have been interrupted by snoring. Italian snoring, to be exact.

mario.gif

"A-Ravioli... A-Pepperoni... A-Spaghetti..."

Peach stared on at the sleeping Mario and let out a laugh in response, as did all the surrounding toads. Apparently, sleeping Italians was funny to them.

"WAIT!!! HOLD ON!!! HOLD UP!!!"

FaroffMeatyAmurminnow-max-1mb.gif

Yet another familiar voice appeared, this time in the form of none other than Almighty Tallest Purple. He was with his partner, Red, and the two were eating delicious snacks as they approached you all, as well as everyone else present. They wore angry looking expressions on their faces as they looked over each and every one of you. A look to the side would reveal their giant ship, which they had apparently just... followed you back with.

"We want more snacks! We helped beat that turtle thing and we think we should get more..."

"Oh, forgot to send you two back. Hold on..." Rosalina sighed and made her way back up to the Observatory, as Purple angrily trudged on about wanting more snacks and Red just sat there, eating popcorn angrily.

"And FURTHERMORE---"

pop!

And just like that, the Tallests were gone completely, as was their ship.

Well, with all that out of the way, the choice was your's. You could either go home using the nearby ship, or stay for the festivities at the Star Festival. Whatever you chose, at the very least, you knew that this adventure had finally come to a close.

Cast List
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Spectre (Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS) and Romana (Doctor Who)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Medic (Team Fortress 2)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Midgardsormr (Final Fantasy XIV)
Crow Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and USS Laffey (Azur Lane)
T The Man With No Name as Asgore (Undertale)
SheepKing SheepKing as Ravio (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il (OC)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
darkred darkred as Maya “Echo” Visari (Killzone: Shadowfall) and Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC) and Tiny Tina (Borderlands)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric Fiamatta (Pokemon OC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Martellus (Warhammer 40k) and Praetorian (XCOM 2)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Excalibur (Warframe OC) and Inazuma (Kentai Collection)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
QizPizza QizPizza as Alexis Kuroki (OC)
Zerulu Zerulu as Gaige (Borderlands) and Sev (Star Wars: Republic Cammandos)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chronodran and Noa Hoshizaki (Cardfight Vanguard)
RedLight RedLight as Manelion (OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Hera (Smite)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Vilgax (Ben 10)
MainEventMan MainEventMan as Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
Shadowfall Shadowfall as Atraxa (Magic: The Gathering)
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Male_07 (Half Life 2)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as King DeDeDe (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Male_05 (Half Life 2)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops) and Claptrap (Borderlands)
NovaAres NovaAres as Helrica Ramsblood (Glorantha OC)
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Yakako Yamagishi (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio (OC) and Bruce Wayne (DC Comics)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as CN-Tan (Channel-Tan)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (Filthy Frank)
L3n L3n as Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi)
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool as Sans (Undertale)
Birb Birb as Karako Pierot (Hiveswap)
Javax Javax as Roxii Dae Sicarius (OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani (Pokemon OC)
marc122 marc122 as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Marie (Splatoon)
Hawkmoth Hawkmoth as Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
Haz. Haz. as Makoto Yuki (Persona 3)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Von Degurachaff (Youjo Senki)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Lu Bu (OC)
Veradana Veradana as Ahim de Famille and Luka Milffy (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Mordecai (Borderlands)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Marvus Xoloto (Hiveswap) and Zim (Invader Zim)
Andrita Andrita as Molly Wonderston (Power Rangers OC) and Kage (Street Fighter)

"Wha- what? Is this... heaven? I see... an angel..."

Ben was opening his eyes as Mami watched over him.

"... wait, no... I haven't said bye to Gwen... and Grandpa Max... they can't lose me... I can't lose the- WWOOOAAAAH!"

Ben's eyes fully opened.

"Mami!" Ben greatly hugged Mami, then let go, blushing as he put his hands behind his back. "... I mean, yeah... I'm just glad everyone's all in one piece. We've got quite the happy ending."

He then looks to Toadsworth's little speech.

"Aw shucks, it's nothing. Just my usual thing. Saving the Universe... again... I guess..."

"Awww man... that Gigaflare took a lot out of me... I don't think I'll ever find the appropriate time or place to practice and hone it..."

As Ben walks about, he decides to stay a bit more for the festivities, which included an all-you-can-eat buffet. But before he started...

"H- hey Mami..."

Ben approaches the old drillhead with a grin.

"... do you... um... wanna spend time at the celebrations with me?"

L3n L3n
marc122 marc122 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @etcetcetc

"Mission accomplished..."

Laffey shook her body, dispersing the flames that engulfed her as she reverted to her regular state.

"... Six more hours and Laffey would have been a South Dakota-class Battleship...

... good job, everyone..."[/pink]

After the battle, Laffey stayed behind for the festivities of food and sustenance. Can't turn down free food! As opposed to finding others... well...

8bffd63094c7df9e1d1b7297e27befe6.jpg

"... Zzz..."

... let's just say it was up to others to find her for a change.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #ffffff; margin:auto; center; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Operator] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 13px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Dialogue] font-size: 14px; color: #E1914F; font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Post) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} "Inf o") (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 100%; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Kagutsuchi)
[/div]
[div class=Operator]standard 0peartIve KA-00 0-00
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]Alexis Kuroki?[/div][div class=Image]
file.jpg
[/div]
AETHER: ???
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]PHYSICAL CONDITION : Unconscious
MENTAL CONDiTION : Trapped
COLOr: ???
SPEECH FONT: ???

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Post[/div][div class=tab]Inf o[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]iNTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)
MENTiONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Thae) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lu Bu) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) Crow Crow (Laffey) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)

When Eric added his own fire to Alexis’s attack, Alexis was glad that the badger picked up the cue. Their combined fire had pushed back Bowser’s lesser burst of flames. Then, Lu Bu added in her own smoke to the mix, knocking the turtle to his knees, seeming to cause a decent amount of damage, even after the Bowser went Super Saiyan. But, like with any other situation, there was a trade off. The thousands of bullets that Eric fired off just moments before came flying back towards Eric and Alexis.

Quite aware that her stores of Aether were quite full at the moment, Alexis didn’t bother with a basic manashield. Instead, she went straight for a mid-Seal spell, [div class=Dialogue]"Shiranui Soldering Shield!"[/div] In front of her, a wall of what looked like liquid flames shot out from the ground between her and the incoming bullets. The bullets striking the glowing liquid were reduced to slag and caught in the flow, but only those coming straight for Alexis. In her oversight, Alexis had left Eric unshielded, leaving him to have to dodge and get injured by his own bullets.

Alexis wanted to heal him, but she couldn’t risk tapping into Hestia’s soul for healing magic, lest she let Kagutsuchi slip free again. No, this was most definitely not the time for Kagutsuchi to take the reigns. In the chaos of the moment, there was no telling what the goddess would do. Regretfully, she left Eric in the care of Lu Bu and Julia.

In the moment Alexis took to think about Eric’s condition, the rest of the group managed to knock Bowser on his back, leaving him at the mercy of Thae’s scythe and Laffey’s cannons. It seemed that Bowser was this close to being down for the count, but then...the same voice that rang out during the previous fight with Bowser rang out. Then, a monstrous being made of Twilight descended on a horse just as terrifying as its rider. The rider was...evil. That was the only way Alexis could describe it. The rider radiated a wild evil energy comparable to Goetia’s...except it was far less restrained and far more openly sinister.

The being seemed to be close to stripping the Twilight away from Bowser, but the turtle’s begging managed to convince the being otherwise. Instead of taking away Bowser’s power, this being was giving him more of this Twilight! Bowser then undertook a gruesome transformation as the Twilight was absorbed into him. His skin, flesh, and blood dripped onto the floor as if it was melting until all that was left was the skeletal husk of the Koopa King, enveloped in Twilight.

Even from where Alexis stood, she felt the pure desire for destruction that radiated from creature. If she were younger, she would’ve thrown up at the sight of Bowser’s transformation and collapsed in fright at the Koopa’s aura. However, Alexis wasn’t a stranger to this, not anymore. She had melted her share of people with her flames and felt the destructive desires of Kagutsuchi tearing at her mind. Bowser was the same. She won’t be shaken, and she will defeat him to protect all these people.

Seeing the others unleash their full power against this Bowser, Alexis wouldn’t be able to stand among them if she dared to hold back any of her power. Her tails were now no longer glowing with the orange flames that had wreathed them earlier. Rather, it seemed that the tails had become flames themselves, flickering bushels of white fire that scorched the ground and air around her. In an instant, the tails of flame turned into ashen wings and Alexis shot into the air.

While mid-air, those wings transformed back into her nine tails, placing her in the perfect position to let loose a storm of fire upon Bowser, [div class=Dialogue]"Kuroki Lethal Move! Fox Fire Threefold Rocket Gat-"[/div]

Before she could finish casting her spell, her vision went black, and she began to fall out of the air. Her tails had returned to their normal, fluffy state as she plummeted towards the arena’s floor.

[div class=Dialogue]"It’s so cute of you to think that you could keep me underwraps like that, but frankly I’m a little bit hurt~"[/div]

Alexis opened her eyes, and right before her was the face of Kagutsuchi. She immediately stumbled backwards until she hit something solid. Alexis looked around in a panic, taking in the red and white decor decorating the wooden room she was it. She knew where this was. This was Alexis’s Mindscape; the place where she spends her time whenever she wasn’t possessing Alexis’s body. [div class=Dialogue]"What am I doing here, Kagutsuchi?! Let me out! I don’t have time for this!"[/div]

Alexis pounded against the walls of the room, but to no avail. She had to retake control of her body and finish the fight with Bowser. The others needed her help! Kagutscuhi watched, slightly amused, as she took a seat at a table and poured herself a cup of tea.

[div class=Dialogue]"You know, those kinds of words are the ones sting. I have feelings too,"[/div] Kagutsuchi gave a fake pout and look of sadness, [div class=Dialogue]"But honestly? I just didn’t want you to have your little hero moment. That would be too generous of me wouldn’t it? Especially when you so rashly decided to tap into Hestia’s power like that."[/div]

[div class=Dialogue]"Wha-"[/div] A moment of confusion came on Alexis before she recognized what had happened. She messed up big. The moment when she decided to use those phoenix wings to get the high ground, she had to expend a portion of her concentration to keep Hestia under control. That slight lapse in complete concentration was enough for Kagutsuchi to take control, but...why was Alexis here with Kagutsuchi? [div class=Dialogue]"Why am I here? Why aren’t you out there in my body?"[/div]

[div class=Dialogue]"Why?"[/div] Kagutsuchi shrugged and took a sip from a cup of tea in her hands, [div class=Dialogue]"I guess I wasn’t strong enough to take control at the moment."[/div]

[div class=Dialogue]"Liar, if you can pull me into your mindscape, you have enough energy to take control of my body."[/div]

The kitsune goddess held onto her tea cup with one hand and did an unenthusiastic jazz hand with the other, rolling her eyes, [div class=Dialogue]"You’re really boring me, you know? I wasted all this effort to bring you here and you disappoint me like this? I honestly liked it better when you were that scared little girl who knew nothing. All you do these days is get angry at me. If I wanted anger, I’d look at a mirror."[/div]

[div class=Dialogue]"Cut the chatter and let me out,"[/div] Alexis stood up and approached Kagutsuchi, slamming her hands down on the table the goddess sat at, knocking over the teapot and teacups that sat on top and spilling tea across the wooden surface, [div class=Dialogue]"I won’t ask again."[/div]

[div class=Dialogue]"Look at you, being so fierce,"[/div] Not the least bit intimidated, Kagutsuchi waved her hand, letting the table and all it held dissolve into ashes and float away, [div class=Dialogue]"Fierce enough to ruin a perfectly good pot of tea and my beautiful table. Do you know how long it took me to make that?"[/div]

Alexis ignored Kagutsuchi and grabbed her robe, pulling the goddess close to her. She didn’t say a word, only baring her teeth and glaring pure hatred into the goddess’s eyes.

Like before, Kagutsuchi was not the least bit intimidated. The goddess knew that Alexis couldn’t do anything to her without hurting herself. But then again...Alexis has been taking after Kagutsuchi a disturbing amount these last couple of centuries. The anger, the hatred, the desire for destruction when you stoked both? They were all present. Who knows when the girl would be as crazy as Kagutsuchi was, willing to put herself through unimaginable pain and humilitation just to torture Alexis?

Kagutsuchi smiled at the thought that Alexis was becoming like her. It sure wasn’t clear when Alexis was Little Miss Perfect in her own body, but inside of the Mindscape, Alexis’s true self showed itself crystal clear. [div class=Dialogue]"I’d love to give you back your body, but I’m too weak to do anything right now. Who knows who has control of your body right now?"[/div]

Alexis looked at Kagutsuchi, wide-eyed in anger, and brought her hand across the goddess’s cheek, sending the sound of a slap echoing through the room. Alexis then threw Kagutsuchi to the ground and growled at the goddess as she felt her own cheek stinging from the pain.

On the ground, Kagutsuchi just started laughing. When she noticed Alexis’s visible confusion mixed with anger, she poured out her words like poison with a serpentine smile, [div class=Dialogue]"Oh~you’re becoming just like me, aren’t you you little b####? All that anger and all that hatred...it feels good to finally have the will to act on it, does it? Don’t lie, I can tell you loved it when you brought your hand down on me~"[/div]

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT: (POINTS: 0)
Ten-Bladed Tongue of Flame: An enchanted sword made vaguely in the style of a Japanese katana. It has a blue glowing gradient blade that is capable of conducting magic, specifically flame magic, with far greater efficiency than most other weapons. The blade's true gimmick is that it is able to turn itself into ten duplicates, each equally as potent as the original. (Image)
Super Mushroom: A mushroom with healing properties. Grants the user a short boost in stamina and energy. (Runs out after two posts)

POWERS:
KITSUNE PHYSIOLOGY
Alexis’ body has grown to become like that of a kitsune, granting her immensely powerful magic, rated on a scale from the 1st to 9th Seal, with the 9th Seal being the most powerful. Starting from the 1st Seal spells, each addition Seal requires and an addition tail to be used in its casting. Each tail serves to gather and store Aether to power said spells. She also possesses several abilities innate to kitsune.
Vulpine Charm
Being a kitsune natural grants the Alexis the ability to charm people with her words and actions, persuading them to do whatever she wants. The effect can be strengthened by applying magic.
Shifting Fur Coat
Shapeshifting is one of a kitsune’s most prominent abilities. A kitsune can physically assume any humanoid form close to their size, modifying their own physiology to match that of the form they intend to take. Depending of how different it is from her original form, the taken form may be temporary. Illusions can be used to assume more exotic forms.
Inari Ward
Kitsune passively repel evil entities such demons. Should Alexis actively strengthen her aura, she can create an area where evil entities are harmed, paralyzed, or even killed.
Trickster's Mischief
Every kitsune has the ability to create illusions, but most are limited to illusions that affect certain senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing). Being rather old for kitsune, Alexis is powerful enough to be able to create illusions that appear completely realistic is she is able to account for every detail.
Fox's Hunger
Kitsune are able to consume the souls of those she maintains physical contact with. The more intimate the contact, the faster the soul is taken. These souls are usually used to fuel her magic, but they can also be used to sustain her body in the absence of food.
UNDYING FLAME
Throughout the centuries, Alexis has consumed countless souls, but not all of them are equal. Some souls are too powerful to be completely consumed and instead linger, such as with Kagutsuchi's soul. Each of these souls are extremely powerful, and are enough to prompt changes to Alexis' own physiology. With all of these souls combined, Alexis is able to produce some of the most powerful flames in existence.
Black Kitsune Soul
The first and most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Kagutsuchi, Goddess of the Flames'. Alexis has spent so much time using Kagutsuchi's soul that both of their souls have become intertwined and the physical changes to her body have become permanent. While using Kagutsuchi's soul, Alexis has mastery over fire and illusion magic and possesses nine black fox tails and black fox ears. (Image)
White Kitsune Soul
The second most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Inari, God of the Gentleman's Blade. Next to Kagutsuchi, Alexis has used Inari's soul the most, which is the reason for her tails turning white. With Inari, Alexis has mastery over the art of the sword and combat magic. Inari grants Alexis a single large white fox tail, white hair, and white fox ears.
Phoenix Soul
Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth is the phoenix soul in Alexis. Hestia grants Alexis fire-based healing magic and domestic utility magic. While using Hestia, Alexis sprouts a pair of black feathered wings from her shoulder blades. These wings are able to set themselves ablaze and produce authentic phoenix feathers.
Dragon Soul
Bisterne, Goddess of Scales is the dragon soul in Alexis. Bisterne focuses on granting Alexis physical enhancements through dragon scales, talons, horns, wings, and a large tail. While using Bisterne, Alexis's physical strength and durability is immensely enhanced, and Alexis is capable of casting dragon slayer magic.
Ifrit Soul
Iblis, Goddess of Wrath is the Ifrit soul in Alexis, a very powerful djinn. Iblis grants Alexis access to hellfire, which torment its victims psychologically as well as physically. While using Iblis, Alexis is able to turn into an incorporeal form composed of smoke and embers.

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div]

Agent 3|Climax
IMG

Agent 3's newfound flamethrower aided in this assault as well, doing the same to the bones in his stomach area.
Agent 3 laughed and smiled upon noticing the damage, eventually running out of fire in said tank to keep going, so when there was no fire left in the tank at all, Agent 3 doubled back and let the others do the work. The damage would seem to keep piling up on Bowser - though some attacks did more damage than others, it was clear enough that everyone's combined assault worked wonders. Eventually, the final attacks came to Dry Bowser, in the form of... that cartoon kid? They seem to be using a rocket - and have also joined up with others.
And then, finally, the last two attacks struck. The first was CN-Tan's final rocket attack which, thanks to the help of those who joined in, completely obliterated his entire body! Yes, like a literal nuke, the rocket had completely dismantled every bone that had been previously connected, resulting in a mess to form beneath him. All that was left was his head, which fell to the ground below. It hopped around for a few moments, trying to desperately find its body. Before it could do so, however..

SCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHBOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Suddenly, the familiar ships of the Irken armada flew in from the side. And from the lead ship, a gigantic laser shout towards the remainder of Bowser's being. This, combined with Thae's attack, landed directly atop his skull. The resulting impact caused it to explode entirely in a gigantic mess of bone, every individual bone within his face spreading to various areas of the battlefield. As the smoke cleared and you all stood in center mass, a mess of bones plagues the area around you. And as you looked around and took in the messy sight, it had become quite clear what had happened.

You had won.

Bowser was gone.

And all that was left in his place was a scattered pile of bones.
...And the Irken Armada, of course. Agent 3 had completely forgotten about them, but laughed it off and then saw the remains of what was originally Bowser. "Well, it looks like we've won-" She would then be cut off before she could even finish by Red Hood's relatable, amusing and well-earned reaction. Agent 3 would stare at him as this reaction of his played out, but laughed when it reached the 'end' of said reaction.
"I-is it over...?" Jason asked as he silently stared at the pile of bones before him for a few moments. During those moments, nothing happened. Yeah, it was definitely over. "Ohhh.... thank GOD!!" He shouted, even laughing a bit as he threw his arms up into the air, rejoicing in his and everyone else's victory against the Koopa King.
Agent 3 laughed it off, honestly unsure how to take this. She flashed a smile at Eric as their plan seemed to work nicely, looking around to others as well - but before she could even say or speak some more, like everyone else would probably wish to do, their actions would be essentially paused as the damsel in distress showed herself, descending from above and with nothing to support her, so it seems - apart from herself.
Before all of you, Princess Peach would descend from seemingly thin air. Her red heals delicately landed upon the solid rock with a click, her eyes closed as she nodded in gratitude. "Thank you so much, Mar--" She stopped mid sentence as her eyes opened, a small "EEP!" of surprise escaping her lips. She quickly brought her arm up to cover her mouth, stifling her already slight outburst, if you could even call it that. "Oh... the guests from the Star Festival?" The princess asked, tilting her head. "What are you doing here?"

"We're the welcoming party, toots. Mario's..." Jason paused for a moment and looked around awkwardly. "Well, let's just say that we did the ass kicking this time." He said finally, smirking confidently behind his helmet while crossing his arms.

"I... see." Princess Peach pondered aloud as she examined the group in front of you. Her look of surprise faded shortly after as she observed each and every one of you, and was instead replaced by a look of sincere happiness. "Well... thank you all!" She exclaimed happily. "Your efforts will most certainly be rewarded once we return home to the Mushroom Kingdom." She continued, although her attention was soon caught by the bones that lay scattered throughout. "Oh... is that---?"

"Bowser? Yeah. Well, it was Bowser," He said, and Peach simply furrowed her brows in response. Jason proceeded to awkwardly rub at the back of his neck. "It's a... long story...."
"Yeeeeah, surprise." Agent 3 laughed. "Of course it was us - with your resident hero out of the picture, someone had to do it in his place, isn't that right? Can't leave a problem unsolved - we just so happened to get caught on Bowser's wild ride, and what a ride it was." She said calmly, managing a confident and passive smile to the princess. While she 'would' normally question the princess's style, so to speak, now is not the time to dampen a moment like this. Agent 3 knew that all too well, but instead of saying it aloud, she mentally judged said style - because she could.
"I see you've returned alive," Rosalina chided as you all began to make your way onto the ship. One by one, you loaded yourselves up, tired from the final battle that had just transpired. Jason merely made a 'tch' noise in response to Rosalina's quip. Rosalina only giggled in response, her gaze centering on Princess Peach soon after. "Ah... and you've rescued the Princess as we--"

"Rosy!" Peach exclaimed happily as she made her way over to Rosalina, wrapping her in a tight hug. Smiling, she squeezed tightly, holding the other blonde in her embrace. "How've you been?"

"I've been well, Peach. And I see that you're chipper as ever." Rosalina replied, hugging back for a short few moments, before pulling back. "Did getting kidnapped not scare you? You don't seem very phased..."

"Oh, don't worry about little 'ole me! Bowser kidnaps me every other week!" She replied, waving off Rosalina's comment rather nonchalantly, especially for someone who had just been kidnapped and held hostage for days on end. "Let's focus on you instead! You have got to catch me up on things!" She exclaimed, before her gloved hand wrapped around Rosalina's wrist, and against her will, Rosalina was yanked off towards another area of the Observatory. With those two having girl time, you were all left to heal up, converse, or rest as you made your way home.
Agent 3 laughed as Peach was practically forcing Rosalina along, shaking her head as the two headed off - though one was probably a lot happier than the other to do this. "Every week? Kidnapping?" Agent 3 shuddered as she got flashbacks to her paranoia in that airship - that which everyone was captured in. She shook herself straight soon enough and managed a nervous laugh through all of it, but could never shake off the intensive dread it gave her - being captured like that is something else... And she hated it. But it's all over now, so why can't she forget it? She shrugged it off and sat herself down as the group was taken back to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Agent 3 spent her sweet time staring out into space one last time. "...That's really pretty..." She thought to herself aloud, looking like she was trying to literally reach out for the stars, but was stopped and thrown about as the arrival onto the land occurred, making a startled 'squish' noise and landing her head in the ground, again. "You've got to be squidding me... Of all the times this could happen, 'why' does it happen right at the end?!" She shouted while muffled, vacantly angry and pulling herself out - this time dazing herself and knocking herself over upon emerging once again, remaining slumped over for a little bit. By the time she recovered, she had pulled herself out of the ground mid-conversation between Toadsworth, Peach, Rosalina and Red Hood.
"And just in time, too! We just finished rebuilding the town after that ruffian Bowser's attack!" He said. Although you couldn't see his mouth due to his comically oversized mustache, it could be assumed that there was a smile hidden underneath it. "If you're here, I can only assume that he has been swiftly dealt with?"

"Indeed it does, Toadsworth," Peach replied, before gesturing towards all of you with both arms. "And it's all thanks to them!"

"Them?" He asked as he looked in the direction she gestured in, clearly confused. His confused would soon be wiped away, however, as he found out who the Princess was referring to. "Ohhhhh! Them!" He exclaimed, before making his way over to all of you. He proceeded to bow in front of you. "Heroes, because of your efforts in defeating Bowser, as well as saving the Princess, I, as Duke of the Mushroom Kingdom, can affirm that we will forever be in your debt." He said, his tone of voice and the words themselves making it sound pretty sincere.

"Well, that's great and all, Pops. It really is," Jason said in response, being the first of you to speak up since your return to the Mushroom Kingdom. "But is there any way we can get home? Like... y'know, home home?" He asked. Toadsworth nodded in response as he gestured towards the front of the Kingdom, where the familiar mushroom-shaped ship sat.

"Yes, indeed there is, my good boy! We managed to fix up the ship that took you here! It'll take one of you at a time, but as soon as you enter it, it'll take you right home!" He explained. Jason nodded in response. "However, if you wish, you could also stay a bit longer and join us in the Star Festival! We would certainly love for you to stick around and maybe cha cha cha with us!"
Agent 3 smiled. "Well... As much as it would be nice to stick around and enjoy this place more, I don't know if I should..." Agent 3 thought aloud to herself, looking around as the mushroom-shaped ship was unveiled - just before it, actually. "Only one of us at a time, but it takes us right home... Well... It can't hurt to say goodbyes first... can it?" Agent 3 thought aloud again, putting a hand on her head and shaking a frown off her face, instead managing a nervous smile. The whole thing was over, and now, it was time to part ways. But... who does she actually need to say goodbye to?
Agent 3 sighed and shook herself straight once again. It's probably best to start where it started - the first one she met. Ben Tennyson. And as she managed to notice amid the firefight, he was the one who took the form of Art Attack - the first one she spoke to and interacted with. She decided to approach him first, and managed to stay calm. "...Hey, kid. What a wild ride, huh?" She said to instigate the conversation, trying to mask an inner sorrow. "Art Attack, right? Managed to connect the dots based on 'that' symbol..." She said, pointing to the Omnitrix on his wrist - the symbol on it. It was impossible to not recognise, having seen it several times - first Art Attack, then Upgrade - both up close.

"I guess I should really be saying my goodbyes first, but honestly, I'm just glad I wasn't lonely for the whole thing - not knowing anyone. And for that, I thank you." She would extend a handshake to him after lowering her weapon, it and her ink tank both not in use and the ink tank itself was empty, wiping her eyes with her free hand. "Whether we meet again or not, it was nice to meet you to begin with, Ben." She would say - if the handshake was successful that is, and after that was over with Ben, she would next move on to the next individual she should probably thank and talk to. 'One down... Heck knows how many to go.' She thought to herself calmly, beginning to move in a search for the next individual.

As she looked around the group, she would notice Manelion, but then recalled how much of a little kid he seemed to be during the Bowser fight, and how egotistic he seemed to be anyhow - though she may have changed thanks to his agreement with her motions back on Good Egg Galaxy, it was probably for himself. "To think that the catalyst for my development was just a baby in a man's shell..." She mocked towards him, sighing in disappointment and not daring to approach, given how lethal an egoist can be if you give them maybe too many pats on the back. 'He's not worth it; I'll just... go find the next one.' She thought to herself once again, shrugging him off and practically tossing him aside before moving on again.

A bit more looking around brought her to see the not-dead Excalibur, who she had heard was able to speak again. She smiled as she kept seeing these familiar people, but she felt like she didn't have much means to approach Excalibur by, so she frowned as she was disappointed in not getting a bit more accustomed to the humanoid robot. Her attention would next come to Eric and Julia - one of which who had faith in her abilities and was willing to cooperate, and the latter which was essentially the bindings to the rest of the team. They seemed to go hand in hand - Agent 3 figured she could talk to them both to thank them and such before going on her way. With the thought, she approached from behind Eric.

"Surprise, it's me again." She said upon passing his side and turning to face him, with Julia to his side. 'How convenient.' She thought to herself calmly and smiling. "Well. I probably don't have much correlation to you two, but... not going to lie, I kinda owe a lot to you both. Though I wish we could casually converse more, like we are doing 'now' of all times - at the end - it's been a pleasure to travel and cooperate with you both." She began, pumping her arm up with her signature confidence, and was half tempted to give both Pokemon little pokes on the head - to which she opted to do so, if she would not be stopped, laughing it off. She looked to Julia in particular after said attempt.

"Are you OK now? You said you were struggling linking so many minds... It seemed like you were struggling, and for that, on behalf of everyone else, I'd like to say we're sorry." She said calmly, her smile turning to a frown - one she would try to shake off. It was guilt - she had added to that fire, not knowing the strain it put on Julia beforehand. She did not know of the consequences, and so she had ceased on that front. "It's not a lot, but. I just wanted to thank you both for what you did. You know?" She said calmly, going for an attempt 2 at the pokes on the head before heading off from them both and waving behind her mid-leaving, managing a smile as she walked off, step by step.

Agent 3 would stop at the fountain like she did before, counting up the people she had spoken to. '1, 2, 3...' She thought, glancing to Manelion. '4...' She added, though yet declined to speak to him. 'I think that's everyone... Apart from the fellow natural Inkling...' She said, glancing to wherever Marie happened to be. Agent 3 shook her head and would begin to make her way to the ship, preparing to leave. If anyone would like to talk to her, they'd have to come up and talk to her - now's the best time to do so before she heads on home. "It's over..." She said to herself as she would reach the top of the ship, though, in case someone 'did' actually want to talk to her before she left, she stayed at the top and before the door.

Waiting and watching over the Star Festival, before the entrance to home. She stared outwards with a serious expression as if she never changed.
5568cd7a9d09adcb2fc6cca4e3c8fe8b--adventure-nintendo.jpg

"What's next...?"
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Reluctant to leave
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Say goodbyes and prepare to go
Interactions: Crow Crow , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
Mentions: Chungchangching Chungchangching , RedLight RedLight , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
Nearby:

In group: Everyone​
Actually nearby: @SayYourGoodbyesAndGo​

Last edited:
Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

CN-TAN THE TOON

CN Pose.png
Wow, CN-Tan was glad that the firework rocket actually left her there. Not even she could survive that explosion, she'd probably get blown to bits. The Toon put her hands on her hips as she watched the finishing touches on killing that brute. She let out an impressed whistle as the head gets blown all over the place, a small piece even flew straight to her right eye causing her to wince a bit from the pain, muttering 'Ouch' over and over again as she tries to subside the physical anguish by rubbing it violently. The Toon blinked a couple of times after the suffering stopped, looking at Bowser's remains. She knew he was dead because not even a Toon can survive that much of a beating. He's been blown away, shot, sliced open and punched to hell and if he manages to come back from the brutal amount of punishment he endured. CN-Tan doesn't know what she'll do.

CN-Tan sighed and took an old-school cigarette from her pocket and lit it with the lighter she had picked back up on the floor, puffing out a smoke. She smiled at the sight of Jason celebrating. It's not every day you see somebody as battle-hardened as him celebrate and laugh. The Toon had enough of this adventure nonsense at this point and just wanted to go home. She wanted to see her two friends and hang out again after she sleeps because wow, this adventure was one hell of a ride and she felt like she needed to rest and process all of this back home. This journey has been wild as shit. She ran circles around Bowser's remains, arms fully outstretched to the sides like the wings of an airplane. She stopped and gave what's left of the corpse a soccer kick, raising her fists into the air and yelling "Woo-hoo!"

However, CN-Tan's celebration was cut short when Princess Peach descended from the sky, being all graceful and pretty. She postponed her corpse kicking session to hear what the princess has to say, The Toon even forgot that they were actually trying to save her, CN-Tan forgets a lot of things in a daily basis so that's not much of a surprise, she actually thought they were doing this just to save the world and nothing else. She took another puff out of her cigar and watched Red Hood and Princess Peach talk to each other. Later leaving the corpse behind but CN-Tan gave it another kick just to make sure he was dead. It's fun kicking dead bodies, what can she say?

The Observatory was there, waiting for us all. The two blondies talked to each other and CN-Tan walked past them as they did their little chit-chat, practically ignoring their conversation so she can roam around The Observatory more to pass the time. She even looked at the others while she waits for them to reach their location, even taking time to eat the pie she pocketed away from the Tallest after she finished her cigar. It was a long, boring wait but they got there eventually. She got out The Observatory and wiped the pie from her mouth, looking around confidently as the crowd of toads cheered for them until this bastard decided to shove her out of the way! Causing her to swear up a storm but of course, it was all censored by beeping noises.

"!@#$ !#@$ %^!@!--"

CN-Tan felt pretty peeved by being pushed, crossing her arms as she glared at the old bastard before waving it off and spitting on the floor. More talking and talking, The Toon didn't have the patience to listen to them anymore until Rosalina credited them for Bowser's defeat. She perked up a bit after the blondie did that with her smile coming right back as Toadsworth decided to do a bow for them all. She was loving the praise until Red Hood decided to ask the question she was about to ask.

"Well, that's great and all, Pops. It really is, But is there any way we can get home? Like... y'know, home home?"

Luckily, there is a way home and CN-Tan was just about ready to go back and leave this place but decided to listen to Toadsworth more, he gave them an option to keep partying but The Toon party juices pretty much ran out now but she has enough energy to giggle at the old Toad's misfortune then Princess Peach asked where Mario is. The Toon was about to tell her that he's pretty much dead but no, he's just sitting there sleeping. The princess and Toad's laughed but CN-Tan found no humor about a lazy plumber basically sleeping his problems away, he could've at least helped us a little bit on our fight against Bowser! She's getting pretty irritated now thanks to how long this pain in the ass adventure had been but on the other hand, it's been pretty fun beating up bad guys.

Then the purple alien yelled out, asking for more snacks with his red buddy eating popcorn. . . Didn't they have everything in the fridge for themselves? What kind of appetite do these guys have?! Thankfully, Rosalina decided to send them back to their dimensions.

Well, this is the end, right? And you know what?? CN-Tan thinks that she has a little more party inside her, she'll stay for a while to hang out with the people here more.

Last edited:

• IMG_20191009_100920.jpg ezaceoxr6joz.png Inazuma's POV:

We did it.

After days of struggling,nearly losing our teammates and having to deal with troubles courtesy of the Koopa King.....

We finally won.

Tears welled in my eyes,my mouth once agape in awe now widening into that of a smile,I looked at both Laffey and Eric,embracing both of them as I yelled:

“We did it!!”

Victory hug.png
    (not my best image,but whatever)

We made it. All of us. We've done it at last.

--------------------------
    Excalibur's POV:
    I simply watched as Inazuma went to hug her newfound friends from the misadventure we embarked onto,just as elated at our victory as most of us are. Now that we've come this far,it was time for us to return to the Kingdom,especially with the Princess by our side now. Mission Complete.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently,during the Star Festival:
    (still Excalibur's POV)
    I looked around me,my visuals once again being fed the colourful scenery that the festival had upheld before the invasion. It is amazing how they had fully recovered from the damage they once sustained,even if I was there to see the progress happen when the link between me and my Warframe was disconnected. I watched as everyone else started conversing amongst each other. When I think about it,the only ones I truly "talked" with was Inazuma and Manelion. I suppose it no longer mattered if I was able to speak either,after all,many of us here are either heading back to their own world or are already celebrating in the festival on their own at the moment....at least,until I saw the strange....kid (Agent 3) who had taken down the talking dark,armless Toads (E. Gadd told me they were "Goomba-s",if I recall correctly) alongside me. Come to think of it,I never got to express my appreciation for the assistance back at the Good Egg Galaxy. I made my way past the crowd,wishing to at least strike a conversation with someone who is not Inazuma or Manelion.

“Hey,” I called out to her, “Thanks. For the help with the Goomba-s when we were at the Good Egg Galaxy.”

Inazuma's POV:
    It feels good to back at the festival again. After the nightmare we have all been through,it is probably an understatement to say that this is a really nice change of pace.

"... Zzz..."

Oh,right! Now that I think about it,wouldn't Laffey want her power-up back ever since she has returned? Without a second to lose,I went towards her.....only to stop and wonder if I should wake her up or decide against it. Last time I've done it,it lead to her (presumably) dying,who knows if it might just happen again if I tried to wake her up. Instead,I sat beside her,deciding to rest after two to three days of dealing with trouble alongside others as I waited for Laffey to wake up. I looked around at everyone in the festival,thinking about the adventure we've all went through. An adventure that changed me into the way I am now.

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, a Glock .45, Sta-19 Reigner, and a Super Star.
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: Terrified

Condition: Healthy
    As Shilo cut off the mental communications with the group, the assassin essentially went onto autopilot. She shot at the monster’s vital areas, dodged around her “companions”, but it was pretty clear she’d checked out. The annoyance and rage radiated off of her as any new found respect she’d gotten for the group during this final battle withered away. It didn’t matter to the assassin that her attacks were useless, if this was a fight between herself and Bowser, alone, she would have lost within the first few seconds. She knew and understood that. However, the group had continued to prove themselves to be nothing more than individuals fighting for a common cause, and not a team that could work together. She had tried, her communications had been clear, and yet it had been directly ignored -- as for what? Someone thinking they could be the hero, when a hero was the last thing the assassin needed? No, Shilo didn’t know the motivations of whomever had interfered. She didn’t need to know them. Intent and consequence were mutually exclusive things in this aspect, and the consequence of ignoring Shilo’s direct, explicitly stated wishes was a permanent spot on the assassin’s shit list.

The last bullets that Shilo had released, the guns clicking as they had nothing more to give brought the woman back into the moment. The assassin holstered her weapons, her gaze flicking around the battlefield as she gauged everyone else’s movements and attacks. It was possible she’d be able to get in close again, though without another Power Star, it was unlikely she’d want to risk it. So, the woman merely stood back, crossing her arms over her chest as she watched on. Her jaw was set, her eyes like teal stones. To some extent, she looked bored. Nothing about this fight was new, nothing about it particularly interesting to her. They had to beat him, and it was clear that they were going to. So why care anymore?

Then, a new voice broke in over the sound of Bowser’s struggles. Shilo’s head snapped up, her hand going to her belt, fingers wrapping around the hilt of a throwing knife. A chill ran down her spine as her eyes found him in the sky. It wasn’t Zant, but that was less than comforting. Some being on an armored horse. It reminded her of the demon warriors from the old Japanese stories she read as a child. What made the interaction more chilling was that this beast of a man was not there for them. He was there for Bowser, who had been nothing more than a puppet, nothing more than an experiment. “Don’t!” The assassin called, stepping forward. Of course her warning fell upon deaf ears. Shilo’s priorities shifted in that moment from defeating Bowser to saving him from a deadly mistake. “Don’t do it!” Again, the woman’s voice called out, firm and authoritative as she made her way toward the Koopa King. But again she went unheeded as the shelled monster accepted another dose of Twilight.

Shilo stopped walking forward, her out stretched arm dropping to her side as she rolled her eyes, her head following with the motion. They were met with the man that was most likely Zant’s higher up, the stupidity of a power hungry king, and the assassin handled the situation with heavy annoyance and disappointment in Bowser’s decision. She wasn't surprised by any means, she hadn't expected her words to matter. However, as the Twilight ridden Koopa King started to shift forms once more, Shilo took a step back. She’d seen gruesome things in her life, mostly done at her own hand, but flesh falling from her enemies bones, hitting the ground with sickening sounds, that had never been something she’d expected to see. The screams alone were enough to raise goosebumps on the woman’s skin. A few more steps back as she repositioned herself away from the corrupted King.

Despite the sight, despite the new animalistic Bowser, Shilo felt no fear. Mostly because she understood that, now that he was a mere skeleton they’d be able to take him down a bit easier. Moreover, she refused to fight any more. So, as the fight picked up once more, the woman instead crossed her arms over her chest and continued to watch as if she was a teacher observing students. Though very few, if any, of these people would actually get to hear Shilo’s thoughts on the battle. She drummed her fingers against her arm as she stood, almost impatient with how long this was taking. She wanted to go home, she wanted to be rid of these people. Those that she considered allies would be going back with her, it’s not like she would be losing any friends once this was all over. Lu Bu, but Shilo had an inkling that she’d see the hero again one day, even if she didn’t join the MPF after this.

The rest of the fight, though lasting longer than Shilo wanted, was relatively short. The skeletal monster just didn’t have the strength against what the group had to offer, especially once the Irkens showed up. Jason’s voice cut into the silence as the dust cleared, answering his question. The assassin let out an annoyed sigh through her nose, turning away from the scene. Her arms dropped to her sides as she made her way toward Woods. Her annoyance and anger about the fight still visible, though now that it was over, she was calming down a bit. She didn’t even turn her head to greet Princess Peach when she appeared, leaving Jason to handle that interaction alone.

Shilo said nothing as she stepped in beside the gruff Marine and followed the group down the stairs and back onto the Observatory. The assassin remained quiet throughout the travel home, despite how long it was. She followed Woods around like a shadow, merely glancing at him if he spoke to her. By the time the group reached the area in which they had started, Shilo had officially cooled off. Though, that didn’t mean that anyone was cleared from her lists. No, the woman would remember those who had made mistakes, those who had learned from them, and those who had made her time here a living Hell. At the invitation to stay for the Star Festival, Shilo couldn’t help but scoff and shake her head, turning away from locals and finally leaving Frank’s side as she made her way to find Lu Bu.

Eventually she did. The raven haired woman approached the hero, dipping her head in greeting. “I’m heading home,” the implication from the assassin’s tone was that if she’d stick around here any longer, she’d find more comfort in a slaughter than the festivities. “It was nice to meet you, despite the rocky start. I don’t know if it would be your thing, but you should think about joining the Multiverse Protection Foundation. It would get you away from your world, away from those you’re hiding from, and maybe we’d be able to team up again in the future,” Shilo shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest. “You were one of the few that made this almost bearable, Shih Liu, and I commend you for that.” The assassin gave a playful smirk and a nod before slowly turning away. It was clear that the hero was free to follow her if she wanted, maybe they’d be able to have a full conversation before Shilo actually left.

The assassin made her way back to Frank Woods. “I think I already know the answer to this,” she sighed, looking up at him. “But do you want to leave good ol’ Millennium City and join up with me back at the MPF,” she lifted her hands before he could protest about working for another shitty organization. “I know, I know, another group but at least you’d get to meet the rest of the Team.” She was going to say something about them being back together, working side by side like they used to, but that was already clear enough.

She opened her mouth, a smile playing at her lips, but before she could say what she was going to something caught her eye. Her bag, the one she’d left in the cell on the ship, the one that held her dress and heels, was resting on the ground only a few yards away. Her brow furrowed as she stepped away from Frank without a word. How it had survived the explosion, she didn’t know, let alone how it had found its way back here. Atop the bag was a folded piece of paper. Shilo picked it up, opening it with one hand. All the color drained from her face despite the fact that her heart started to race. Her stomach twisted painfully, her throat tightened. This was worse than the fear she’d felt when Lu Bu had pressed a hand to her back. This was like being in the forest when she was fifteen years old.

Always the forgetful one. You’ve turned into quite the little fighter, haven’t you, Storeen.

[/div][/div]

A pink figure rose from the debris of a decimated airship. The events that had lead up to and transpired since the destruction of this airship were hazy in his mind as Pink Guy stumbled from the wreckage. Ears ringing and lungs burning with ash, he began to wander, trying to keep one foot steady in front of the other, as he scoured for his lost comrades.

By some miracle, he had found them hours later, all strewn around Bowser's scorched skeletal remains. Despite himself, Pink Guy smiled. He hadn't made it in time, but in the end, it didn't look like they had needed him. Wordlessly, Pink Guy approached the ship that would take them home. He feared he would not see any of his companions again, and did not wish to prolong the anguish of leaving his comrades behind.

It appeared the short time he had in this dimension was coming to a close, and Pink Guy took one last look at his comrades before not boarding the ship and instead walking off into the distance. Why he had chosen to find his own way back to his own dimension was anyone's guess, but really, not even Pink Guy knew why he did what he did sometimes. With nothing but his gut feeling pulling him forward, Pink Guy disappeared into the horizon, once again continuing his search for his old master.

sleepy_espeon_and_umbreon_by_drampchamp_dd17olf-fullview.jpg
Julia

The Espeon looks at Excalibur with a start. Did you...just call me Guildmaster?

She sounded a little surprised but mostly just happy that someone would call her by her title, without even knowing anything about her guild. She had made no secret of her position but thought it meant nothing to anyone here, and for the most part that seemed to be the case. Which made this all the more meaningful. Being recognized was, well...nice.

Julia smiles, watching Sheerow make its escape successfully. She waves in acknowledgement to Ravio and Ruby, glad to see that at least some of her assists had actually been helpful. Eric finally gets up, now healed due to her own efforts as well as a great help from Medic. She looks at the Typhlosion and snorts.

"How many times is this now..?" The Espeon teases.

Alexis blasted Bowser with so much fire that it apparently totally drained her, and her limp form fell to the ground. Once again, Julia catches and places the kitsune in her makeshift medical area.

She continues watching the battle as attack after attack smashed into Dry Bowser. Finally, it comes to an end when the alien fleet literally blasts him to bits. Julia eagerly lets all of her support systems fade, as they had been taking quite a toll on her. "About time. I'm gonna need a nap...again."

The Espeon smiles at Peach, who had appeared from...somewhere. "What can I say except you're welcome?"

As she boarded the Observatory once again, Julia nods to Rosalina. "You can thank Medic and I for keeping them that way."

It was somewhat of a joke, though a twinge of an indescribable emotion dampened it. They'd gotten their happy ending - everyone had made it out alive, even if one was only because Medic had literally brought her back from the dead. The Espeon shakes her head. Something bothered her about this...regret that she hadn't been able to spare Lu that experience? Julia knew firsthand how traumatizing that could be. Regardless, there was no point in dwelling on it now.

ezgif-2-72e99f3b907f.png
Fortunately, the long trip back to the Mushroom Kingdom gave her the perfect opportunity to take the aforementioned nap. She spent much of thinking about what she had seen in Makoto's mind: the 'Velvet Room'. It was very...interesting. By the time they arrived, Julia felt much better. Surprisingly, the whole area looked like the attack had never happened. The Toads must have been working overtime while everyone else was off adventuring.

The Espeon decides she'll stay for a bit. They hadn't been able to enjoy much of the festival before things went south, and she could go for some food.

guildmaster__by_earthb0undness_dcqypzy.png
Julia looks around at her new friends, most of which she'd probably not see again. Ben...Ruby...Manelion...Excalibur...Ravio...Sans...everyone apart from a couple individuals...that she didn't mind never seeing again. She was all too familiar with this bittersweet feeling.

She stops as she and Eric, who was not-so-coincidentally with her, are approached by Agent 3 who proceeded to poke her in the head. The inkling would find Julia's fur very soft and pleasant to the touch.

"Don't worry about it. I was just a bit tired is all." The Espeon smiles and pokes Agent 3 back. "I enjoyed working with you too."

She waves and watches the inkling walk off. "I was thinking I'd stay for a bit before heading home..."

Julia looks at Eric and nudges him. "And you're coming with me."

Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Excalibur) SheepKing SheepKing (Ravio) marc122 marc122 (Ruby) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3) QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Peach, Rosalina)
Mentions: Crow Crow (Ben) RedLight RedLight (Manelion) ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans) Haz. Haz. (Makoto) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lu)
..and anyone else I missed

Last edited:
Sans

Sans watched as the rocket hit Bowser and obliterated his face. His eye sockets were dark and only a word came out of his mouth(?)

"Get dunked on"

It was over. It was finally over! Sans never felt so relieved in his life. During the ride back, the skeleton had slept like a baby, with the dog waking him up when they arrived.

When he saw Mario, he chuckled and felt a bit envious of him. He got to sleep through it all. Now it was time to choose: Stay or Go.

Sans thought back to everything that had happened. This definately is a once in a lifetime chance. If the kid reset, there was a very high chance that this wouldn't happen again so he decided to make the most of it. He didn't know who was going to leave or stay, so he decided to share a few last words with certain people. First of all, his tentacled- bearded pal.

Sans approached Vilgax and said

"Dunno if you're gonna leave or not. And what I know about the very small talk we had, you want that watch the kid has. I very much understand what it's like to have a kid to have lots of power you want but lemme tell you this.."

Sans's left eye glowed a threatening blue

"If I feel that you killed the kid, I swear on Asgore's beard that you won't like what happens next"

And with that, Sans left the galactic overlord to himself and approached the wolf kid, Thae. The skeleton took out his hand.

"After everything that happened, we still didn't get to introduce ourselves! I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton"

If Thae were to shake his hand, A loud fart like sound would be heard all over the area, followed by Sans's chuckle

"The whoopee cushion in the hand trick, A classic"

"Anyway, what you were telling me perked my interest. I know you've killed alot of beings. Your LV definately surpasses the kid's. I know I can't change you, but bud, take care of yourself 'cause someone really cares about you"

The Annoying Dog barked at Thae, before jumping on his head, with a cute expression on its face. Sans chuckled.

"That expression, is the expression of a doggy that wants to stay with you"

The white Pomeranian barked happily at the correct guess and licked Sans's face, before jumping to Thae's head.

"I'll miss you too buddy"

If Thae tried to say no, give the dog back or both, Sans would shrug and the dog would just jump back into his head with a determined but cute face

"You can keep him, one less of him for us"

Sans then gave Thae a lazy wave and teleported to Alexis.

"So, I guess this is goodbye? welp Tibia honest, I suck at them. Good memories don't leave mushroom for goodbyes. Makes me feel bonely, if you know what I mean."

Sans fingergunned Alexis and winked at the same time

"Hehe, anyways, it was a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully we can meet again"

He offered her a non whoopee cushioned hand, which whether or not she would accept it, the skeleton would give a last wave and teleport to Rosalina with a worried look.

"So uh, what's gonna happen to Bowser Junior?"

Regardless of the answer, Sans would nod and walk to the Mushroom Kingdom once again. He did have to get alot of souvenirs. Sans sighed his grin grew wider

"This is definately the best timeline ever"

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake QizPizza QizPizza thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @AdiosPeeps

Last edited:
Odessa & Batman - Epilologue

Odessa didn't get to see the rest of the festivities, for as soon as she stopped fighting, she collasped onto the ground, already semi-concious. It was Batman that helped her aboard the Observatory, carrying her in like Superman carried Supergirl. He had toned out the rest of the people by now. The battle was done, and he didn't much care for the world anymore. The dragon lizard was defeated and for better or worse, he had done his part.

He watched over Odessa as the Observatory made it's slow way toward the kingdom, grateful for the rest. He closed his eyes and for the rest of the flight, dozed off.

The adventure was over. Finally.

Several hours later..... Batman woke up with a start and realized in the quick moment when he had awoken, that Odessa was awake too and standing up. She looked at him and then activated something on her wrist. WOOOSH. The light blue armour which had adorned her this entire adventure vanished, leaving behind rather casual wear on a lean well-toned body. Batman smiled and removed his cowl, revealing his real face to to her for the first time. When he next spoke, it was not in that grave, Batman voice but in a normal man's voice.

"Hello again. You can call me Bruce. Bruce Wayne."

She smiled probably for the first time this entire adventure and said, "Lilliane. Odessa is my middle name. Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio."

"Nice to meet you, Lilliane." Bruce said, smiling broader. That was when both he and Lilliane perked up to the sound of many people cheering for them. Bruce frowned and put his cowl back up and returned to his Batman voice.

"Ladies first!"

Lilliane smiled, got up and walked out of the observatory.

They both decided to stay for the festivities. Talk to each other a bit, get to know one other, until finally it was time for them to go home.

The End.

(Thanks for having me peeps. I greatly enjoyed this RP! And looks forward to more! My only regret is that Odessa and Batman didn't make more friends, so I had to group them together for once. But Ultimately I, myself, really enjoyed this RP! Thanks Everyone Everyone !)

Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio
Valerian and the city of a thousand planets by Sebiji.deviantart.com on @DeviantArt

Post Credits

Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio walked out of the mushroom ship into her home station of Garaon some many light years away into another galaxy. She sighed and breathed in the air of her own galaxy, trying to get that wacko adventure out of her head. There was a soft footstep which her superhuman hearing detected. She immediately spun around, blaster up and activated. Valtrax's eyes widened as he stepped back from the platform.

"Whoa! Whoa! Calm down! It's just little old me!"

"What are you doing here Valtrax? Has ARMAS reported me missing?"

"Quite the oppisite actually. Your little adventure was very entertaining to them! Watching you attempt to handle a Twilight-enforced video game character was most intriguing alongside anothe fictional contrusts was most intriguing to them."

"Yes. Fictional constructs. Anyway, what's my next mission?"

Valtrax let a sly smirk appear on his lips. "Always ready for duty. Also, I've been meaning to tell you, but someone left a mysterious note in your quarters. Arrived a few minutes before you did."

"Oh?" Odessa said, raising an eyebrow.

Valtrax handed her the note. She took it and glanced at it, reading it all. Then she started laughing manically.

"So they want me to join them?"

Valtrax' smile grew wider, "that's not all. I too recieved the same letter. ARMAS is very intrigued by this .... Multiversial Protection Foundation as they call themselves. So they have a mission for us."

Odessa's smile broadened.

"Then let's join them."

Batman
Batman

"Your bread dear sir," Alfred stated as formally as he could as the Batman returned from his impromptu adventure.

"Thank you Alfred." Batman stated, as he grabbed the bread and started chewing it. "Any reports on the Gotham underground?"

"The usual sir, the Joker and his cronies have escaped Arkham for what has got to be the three hundred and twelvth time."

"Ah indeed. I will see to it that the Joker gets his due." He bites into his bread.

"Oh and one other thing dear sir. A message has been sent via a mysterious source. Something that you would want to look at immediately sir."

"Not now Alfred, I need my rest."

"But the Joker ......"

"Can wait.... for a moment longer."

Alfred shakes his head. "Sometimes I swear you intentionally let these criminals free just so you can have a reason for Batman to exist, Master Wayne."

Batman looked away. Chewing on his bread.

"What are we supposed to do with the mushroom ship Master Wayne?"

"Store it by the giant penny, Alfred, a momentu to my great adventure." He said.

"Very well, Master Wayne."

With that, the bulter left.

"HehhehhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAH, you know Batsy! You really should get better security! Getting into your precious batcave was a cakewake."

Batman turned and there he was, sitting in his chair, white face, green hair and a maniac grin plastered on his face, his typical purple suit, an black eyepatch over one eye and Batman was sure one of his long purple sleeves had a mehanical arm.

"SOOOOOOOO, Brucie! Is it true?! Do you intentionally let us free so you can have a reason for the Batman to exist? HehhehhhhehhHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is the greatest joke since sliced bread."

Bruce didn't say anything.

"I have read the message you recieved know. Apparently this group called the Multiversial Protection Force wants you to join them! But here's the thing, Brucie! How splendid that you recieved a note. The thing is:"

With that, the Joker pulled out a letter with his mechanical arm.

"SO DID I!"

"HHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHA"

As the Joker, his long time nemsis laughed. Batman slowly .....

Smirked.

END OF POST CREDITS.

Eric
(HEX Color Code: #942542)

Wave after wave of our attacks strike Bowser, each of which play their own role in wearing down Bowser, from Inazuma's, Laffey's, and my barrage, to Agent 3's new flamethrower, and finally, one final blast from the Irkens and Thae. After that amount of devastation, Bowser HAS to be dead. So I wait, my shoulder cannons still smoking, to survey the aftermath. And I see it- bones are scattered around the arena, unmoving. Some seconds pass by, and nothing happens. The place is still.

Is it...

Is it over?

The Koopa… has no surprises left. The bones don't animate themselves and try to piece together or anything like that. There's just silence, and then, celebration. From us, of all people. We've won, for real this time.

It's bittersweet, I guess. Bowser had claimed the life of Lu Bu and had nearly done the same to Makoto... but at the end of the day, I wish none of this had to happen. Starting from the battle at the festival all the way up to this. I don't know what happened to Bowser Jr., but if he's still alive, he'll have to live the rest of his life without a father. Having no family... I'm no stranger to that. Maybe he can be revived. It's already happened once today. Still... I feel like this outcome was necessary. I just wish it didn't have to be. So much death, friends and foes alike. So much...

Inazuma pulls Laffey and me into a group hug. I hug her back, of course, as tightly as is comfortable for her. I haven't even known them for more than a day and they've become some of my closest friends. That's one of the few comforts I can take away from this whole experience. And I don't mean from this adventure, either... I mean my MPF 'career' as a whole.

"Yeah..." I smile weakly, the happiness almost invisible, obscured by the sorrow in my eyes. "...we did it."

Princess Peach then shows up. Seems like it's been forever since we've last seen her. She gives us her thanks after realizing her plumber hero weren't the ones who came to save her. I'm embarrassed as always, and with a blush, I mumble back "It's no problem, really..."

Shortly after that exchange between Jason and the pretty pink princess, Rosalina sets the Observatory down at the bottom of the stairs where we had come from and rolls out the golden bridge again. We all come aboard, the lot of us exhausted from the fight. Me included. Peach and Rosalina are a lot more energetic about the meeting, and Peach excitedly hauls her friend off to do girl things. It's a cute sight. Refreshing thing to see after all that's happened, but I can't stick around to talk my troubles away with the others. Like a zombie- I shiver at the word- I shuffle to the bedrooms and collapse on a bed, falling asleep the instant my head touches the pillow.

--

Sometime later, I wake up just as the Observatory sets down again. I walk back outside, letting the lights of the stars and the Mushroom Kingdom alike wash over me and taking in the sight of the now seemingly-undisturbed kingdom with a tired grin. In the time we were gone, the Toads had rebuilt, and now it's like everything is back to normal. No Koopa troubles, the princess is back and unscathed, and the festivities would continue. Shaking the sight of Bowser's bones scattered all over the arena, however... that would take much longer.

We all descend from the Observatory one by one, Toads cheering for our return, much to my secret enjoyment. It feels nice to be honored like this. I could get used to it, even. A peculiar moustache-toting Englishtoad comes up to us, quickly saying "O-oh! Yes! Yes! So glad you've all returned! Welcome, welcome!"

I smile at him and bow my head slightly. "Th-thank you for the-"

He shoves his way past me.

Wow... okay. Jerk...

He continues on up and confronts the princess, obviously very thankful that she's safe and sound. Judging from what she said earlier, the guy must have panic attacks weekly. But after Peach tells him who had saved her, he turns to us again and gives us a much more sincere thank you. Maybe he's not so bad after all.

"Thank you, Mr. Toadsworth, sir. It's an honor," I say, reflecting his sincerity.

Jason then asks if we can return home. If I had to tell the truth... that's something that's been on my mind for a while. Being able to go home would be a nice change of pace, just so I can say hi to everyone I know and spend time with them. Toadsworth, to my joy, replies with a yes, motioning to the mushroom spaceship that had taken us to the Mushroom Kingdom in the first place. I smile to myself, zoning out as I think of being back at the Expedition Society and the Thani Guild, safe places without fear of getting captured, killed, or having to kill...

Agent 3's voice brings me back to reality.

"Surprise, it's me again. Well. I probably don't have much correlation to you two, but... not going to lie, I kinda owe a lot to you both. Though I wish we could casually converse more, like we are doing 'now' of all times - at the end - it's been a pleasure to travel and cooperate with you both."

"Huh?" I turn around and gaze at her, simultaneously pleased and surprised by her words. "Oh... l-likewise. I'm so glad I got to know you, Agent 3." She pokes my head, to which I respond with a happy little expression. My fur has a different texture than Julia's, thick like a blanket.

"Are you OK now?" she asks my guildmaster. "You said you were struggling linking so many minds... It seemed like you were struggling, and for that, on behalf of everyone else, I'd like to say we're sorry."

I look over at the Espeon. I'm happy for her... and immensely jealous that she contributed more to the team than me. But! I'm also happy! She deserves it!

"It's not a lot, but. I just wanted to thank you both for what you did. You know?"

"It's more than enough," I smile warmly. "Thank you for all your help, Agent 3."

Just like Julia, I wave to her as she walks off. She seems like she wants to go home. It would be so nice to have her around... but I can't stop her. I'd do the same.

"I was thinking I'd stay for a bit before heading home..." my guildmaster suddenly says, then nudges me. "And you're coming with me."

Those words lift my spirits right up. Julia is the only connection to my world here, so spending time with her and going home with her too, even if for a little bit... there's nothing I want more.

"I-I... I would like that... guildmaster." I then look around, concern on my face. "I think we should find Laffey and Alexis. Inazuma, too. I'm really concerned about them. Especially Alexis... she fainted, didn't she?"

Promptly I walk off to find the two, hoping she'd follow.

--

Interactions:
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma)
Crow Crow (Laffey)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)
BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3)

Mentions:
Crow Crow (Laffey)
QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis)​

[class name=container] height: 400px; width: 350px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 345px; width: 345px; border: 6px solid #ffffff; border-radius: 30px; background-color: #FFFF80; [/class] [class name=header] height: 90px; width: 335px; [/class] [class name=circle1] background-color: #ffffff; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 15px; [/class] [class name=circle2] background-color: #ffffff; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 4px; [/class] [class name=circle3] background-color: #ffffff; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 4px; [/class] [class name=picture] height: 263px; width: 320px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/z4skrgB.png); background-size: cover; margin-top: -46px; margin-left: 13px; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 210px; width: 280px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=borderbox] border-top: 4px solid white; border-bottom: 4px solid white; border-right: .5px solid white; border-left: .5px solid white; position: relative; top: 20px; left: 19px; height: 210px; width: 280px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=textbox] text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; height: cover; width: 265px; margin-left: 6px; margin-top: 5px; background: white; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class name=footer] height: 35px; width: 290px; border: 3px solid #ffffff; background-color: #FFFF80; margin: auto; margin-top: -30px; [/class] [class name=footertext] text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 20px; margin-top: -2px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"] [div class="header"][div class="circle1"][/div] [div class="circle2"][/div] [div class="circle3"][/div][/div] [div class="picture"][div class="borderbox"] [div class="scroll"] [div class="scrollbox"]

[div class="textbox"]

I looked down as the fight climaxed at Ben who stirred awake. The first words out of the kids lips tickled my sides, allowing girly giggles to escape my lips. Watching with interest as Ben spoke to himself, seemingly half asleep, I tapped my fingers on my lap before he hugged me. I gently patted his back as I embraced him back, “I’m so glad you’re awake!” I found myself nodding at his next words as we separated. This may not have been the vacation I wanted, but these were the people I needed.

The first thing I did once we reached festival was bend and stretch my limbs. There had been plenty of rest on the ship so my energy was bountiful. During the time aboard I had changed out of my bloody gunner outfit into a white dress, my magic had come back shortly after the fight so this was easy. I didn’t want to go home yet.
“Hey Ben!”I returned the greeting to the young male as he approached me. My face seemed to soften at his next words. I bent down to his height, and with a kind smile I kissed him on the cheek. “Maybe when you’re a little bit older,”I whispered into his ear before patting his shoulder. “I believe we’ll meet again, so this isn’t a goodbye, but a see you later! Thanks for making this trip enjoyable, Ben,”I took a step back. “Go enjoy your festival!”

After I separated from the kid, I walked around till I saw my group;
Makoto, Ravio, and Medic. “Hey!”I waved as I headed towards them. “So this might be the last time we’re all together, huh?”I joked lightheartedly about the thing I knew I’d cry about later. “I just wanted to say thank you for fighting by my side and keeping me company these past days. It’s meant more than you’d think,”I stood still for a second after taking in everyone’s faces. Without wasting another second I wrapped my arms around Medic. “Wait you don’t have blood on you, right?”I remembered to ask after I’d already hugged him and let go. I’d miss his German accent. The older male had an incredibly nice voice and I’d stand by that fact. Not to mention how he helped me after Makoto went into a coma. After thanking him personally, listening to anything he said, I went over to Ravio.

Instead of just getting a hug the rabbit male also got a kiss on the cheek.
“I’m going to miss you so much,”a smile had taken it’s place on my face to hold back from shedding any tears. “You and your bird are both so adorable!”I exclaimed, “I really do hope we’ll meet again.” And then came Makoto.

The blue male didn’t get a hug, or a peck on the cheek, but instead I reached out to interlace our fingers.
“Even though you played Snow White for a bit I think I’m going to miss you the most,”I whispered so the other two would have trouble hearing. I held back from saying a ton of the things that came to my head. “You’re really strong too, so if you ever need an ally in combat I’m here,”I joked knowing full well I only work good alone. But maybe with these three that’d be different. My eyes left his to glance down at our hands before looking back up to his beautiful face. “I really hope to see you again,”I ended finally before my heart sped up in my chest. I wasn’t sure if what I was going to do would be a bad decision, but unlike the me before I didn’t hesitate. I smoothly leaned my face in closer, and without a hint of the doubts I possessed, I pressed my lips to his in a kiss.

☆stats☆

☆mood☆ bittersweet

☆mentions☆ xoxo

☆interactions☆ Ben ( Crow Crow ), Medic ( Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins ), Ravio ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Makoto ( Haz. Haz. )

☆outfit☆ xoxo

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="footer"][div class="footertext"]magical girl Mami Tomoe[/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

831F7794-041A-448D-8DDC-22F906163F4C.png
Dib Membrane Epilogue

Dib watched as everyone attacked Bowser. All he did was watch. He did nothing else. It was entertaining to say the least. Dib didn’t see the point in having the giant turtles skin melt off to reveal his bones. It would just make them easier to break. He shook his head not thinking about it too much. Soon the beast was defeated. Rosalina showed up and seemed to fix everything. Everyone was back at the party. Dib looked around extremely confused. All he could say was
“what...?”
Dib wanted to go home now. Almost everyone just made fun of his perfect head size and it was starting to get to him a bit. Before he left he walked over to Karako and Marvus.
“You guys may be aliens, but you two are alright in my book! Feel free to visit Earth anytime! Please don’t try to conquer it though because if you do I will have to do everything in my power to get rid of you....”
He got on the ship to head home and as he did he tripped and face planted in the floor of the ship and didn’t get up.

ManyFaces ManyFaces Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

After Benedict was transported back to his office, he looked out the window, and took in the beauty of the rain outside. As Josh handed him a freshly made cup of tea, he eyeballed a particular alleyway across the street, where a certain little boy cried in a cardboard box as the rain drenched him. Benedict hinted at a smile, he was back home, Edmunds life was still awful, and Josh was ok at making tea. “Ah....Josh, I am at peace.” Benedict said before Josh responded with a happy honk, “Ah, Josh, you ruined it...you ruined my peace....I am not appeased.” And with that, Benedict sat down at his desk, and went back to work.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• Claptrap's bent stair-climbing wheel was still a major obstacle in his attempt to get payback against the Giant Overdosing Turtle Badass, as any attempts to move would end up just bending the stupid thing even further. He didn't seem to realize this, though, continuing to hurl random insults like "You look like something a skag barfed up!" and "You can't kill me!" before someone else came over to apparently try and help him. Within moments, the bent wheel was quickly fixed and the yellow robot was back on his wheel. At this, Martellus would feel a wave of strength totally not made out of magic- the Fragtrap's Best Buds 4 Life skill promptly activating and giving both parties strength to potentially avoid being heavily wounded by any of the giant turtle's next attacks.
    latest
    "Cool! Now we're both super-crazy-amazing!" The random robot declared to the engineer, waving his hands in response before looking back at Bowser and finding him turned into a skeleton. Even the robot shuddered slightly at the freaky appearance before pointing at the source, apparently a horse-rider who looked equally-ugly.

"Did you just do some stupid magic trick on us? Because if you did, this isn't really funny." The Hyperion machine remarked before sitting there, watching everyone begin walloping the skeleton until it was into pieces. To be honest, he wasn't lazy- just being supportive by being there! It totally wasn't like he was waiting to snatch up whatever badass loot Bowser could drop!

...Too bad this notion was quickly squashed anyways the moment he saw the dusty bony remains lying on the arena ground. As the princess who had invited him and the others began talking, Claptrap began searching for anything, even a shitty Oz Kit, but there wasn't a single sign of loot. The robot lowered his arms in disappointment before dejectedly wheeling himself back to the Observatory when everyone else did.

"Awww.... I thought he'd drop a legendary!" The Fragtrap complained, strolling away from the scene before staying with a majority of the strangers on the way back. He decided to provide entertainment with loud beatboxing, though apparently nobody cared nor listened to him judging by how they were more preoccupied with whatever else they were doing. So eventually he flat-out gave in and sat there in silence, watching before they headed back. Apparently people began celebrating and there were fun reunions, but he sat there looking for his friends just before the group laughed at the fat man sleeping. At this humor, the robot quickly raised one of his forked hand up as if to ask a question:

"Does this mean I can start dancing? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase?" He asked to practically nobody, finally spotting Tiny Tina off in the distance (and hopefully Gaige and Mordecai, ahem). Without missing a beat or listening to anyone possibly reject his offer to dance, he wheeled himself over to the mini-scav before promptly interrupting her and the Medic's blossoming conversation with a completely unrelated topic- Music and dancing.

"Y'know what? I think this festival sucks without music! Certainly I have some kind of awesome tunes in my box!" Claptrap remarked as he quickly internally searched for any sort of song he could use- whether internally or through one of his Holotapes. Within seconds he'd randomly selected a song, and began blaring it at full blast...

"Ooh! I like this one!" The yellow garbage can happily stated, spinning himself around as the "Clappy" song began playing its cacophony at full blast to everybody around Claptrap. If they wanted to shut him up, they'd have to come over and do it themselves!

Users who are viewing this thread