[class name=quote] text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; [/class] [class=title] font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:1.7em; text-align:center; text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; position:absolute; right:220px; width:1em; height:auto; z-index:25px; [/class]
[div class=title]MEMENTO

MORI[/div]
[div class=quote]Makoto Yuki
Location: Split path | Interacting with: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins ManyFaces ManyFaces |
Mentions: Mami, Ravio
code by Ri.a
[/div]

I pressed my palm against the dilapidated wood, musing as some sort of magnetic force pressed back with equal force, preventing even the smallest sliver of skin from making contact with the wall. The more effort I exerted, the more effort was exerted against me, effectively forming an indestructible prison. Perfect defense, huh? My mind raced to any sort of conclusion, any logical weakness that could be of remotely any help, but the only thing it drew were blanks. An exasperated sigh escaped my lips and I slumped back against the forcefield, fiddling with my Evoker to distract myself from our situation.
My eyes traced the far corners of our confinement, glossing over the colorful characters who were each trying their own methods of escape. A black-haired woman was attempting to pick the lock, and although I wasn't confident that it would work, a stray hope lingered in the back of my mind. Ravio and Sheerow were negotiating with some weird man in suspenders, who took clear, err, liberties with the Mushroom Kingdom hero's design. Then, my gaze glazed over a figure approaching me, who I quickly recognized as the golden-haired girl who'd been staring at me in the cafe. With fingers crossed that she wasn't some sort of interdimensional stalker, I fixed my attention on Mami, holstering my firearm and returning an introduction.
"Yuki Makoto."—came my retort, along with a stunned glare at her weird curtsy. Still, I didn't feel the need to withhold information, so a long-story-short came immediately after;
"We got captured by Bowser's kid. This room's covered in, as far as we can tell, some kind of unbreakable, invisible barrie—" yet as I began to explain the situation, a deafening gunshot rang out, followed by the ricochet of lead against splinters. So, someone nonchalantly shot a hole through the ground, and even though that shouldn't have been remotely possible, I just knit my brow, then gave a shrug of surrender. Was it insanely convenient and really, really dumb?
Yeah.
Welcome to my life.

---

A struggle with the Mario knockoff later, I dropped through the crack in the floorboards, sweeping aside the gathered sawdust upon landing. The space, dark and claustrophobic, didn't exactly offer much leeway in terms of mobility. Luckily, my body wasn't big enough to pose any issues, but I still wasn't too keen on letting 'Wario' go ahead and plug our only route.
Scampering through the cramped underbelly of the ship, we eventually arrived at a split path, one track leading upwards while the other continued on ahead with no clear destination. Ravio's question didn't have a straight answer, but I had a good enough gist of the battle plan to feel confident in drawing my Evoker immediately.
"I'll lead half of the group for a frontal assault. We can retreat back here and plug the road if things go south. Doctor Ludwig can lead the other team as their primary medic. If you encounter that paper Bowser robot, target the pilots before they can board it; they're going to be at a big disadvantage in an enclosed space, considering how big that thing is, but we can't let our guard down against it again. If we do, it's back to square one, and we probably won't be able to break out with a lucky gunshot like last time."

tenor.gif

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Remind Laffey to never do that again until the most dire of circumstances."

Laffey takes a clothespin and pinches her nose with it.

And so it passes as the routes open.

"Before Laffey goes forward... Inazuma..."

Laffey reveals to Inazuma a bucket of paint and a brush.

1900.png

"... can you help Laffey with the spots she cannot reach?"

latest

Upgrade
Interactions: GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Haz. Haz. L3n L3n
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: N/A

Upgrade looks about.

"Hmmm... a bit hard to decide, but I think I'll tag with the team that could really benefit from an upgrade or two!"

1568586681054.png

1VU7NpH.png

So whatever the half terminator did for the last few hours did nothing at all. Marcus was still feeling the weight of Romana on his shoulders and decided to lift the time lord down "Sorry to say even your attempts didn't work as much as mine did. Marcus winced a bit as he felt a bit of his skin flake off, showing blood over metallic skin.

Marcus silently cursed under his breath "Shit."

But something actually happened this time, the floor broke and had a hole in it. Marcus resisted the urge to literally ball his fist down. "Of course, it was the damn floorboard. There was a excuse to not sit in this prison at least until Wario blocked it with his large butt.

"God DAMNIT!"

The annoyed terminator didn't have to wait long before the woman named Oddessa cleared the hole and the others started to shoot again.

It was too late to stop a bomb from going into Wario's butt making a hugeass fart.

Nothing happened until the fart radiated and the half terminator waited before making a move toward the split path. As the group one by one went down, Marcus turned toward Romana and frowned "Let's go up."

Not sure what surprises would await him and the group upstairs, Marcus held onto his Plasma Rifle, keeping it on his back until he really needed it.

Until the other man named Makato Yuki spoke up who would lead the team.

Marcus would cross his arms and look over at Makato. He'd go with the mission that required fighting the guards.

Mentions: Haz. Haz. FactionParadox FactionParadox thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1568592930024.png

480full-maya-%22echo%22-visari.jpg

Echo's response was a bit more cautious seeing that one of the group named Frank Woods was already throwing Odessa around like some rag dolls. It was clear he meant what he said and he could back it up. It could be any of the woman around the room who could be targets.

She stared down Frank for a few seconds, with a cold glare but said nothing else as she made her way back back toward Shilo and those heading toward the Covert mission.

Her StA61 Vulture/Sniper Rifle was slipped on her back, she hid a few of her other tools of the trade elsewhere.

Mentions:

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Nightwisher Nightwisher
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
FactionParadox FactionParadox
[/TABS]

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, a Glock .45, and a M16A3
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: Annoyed

Condition: Healthy
    The last pin clicked into place but as Shilo tried to twist the lock, it stuck in place, like something was in the way. She sighed and sat back on her heels. “Well, it would have worked if we’d gotten rid of the fucking force field first,” the woman noted before pushing herself back up to her feet. It didn’t happen often, but from time to time it was proven that she was nothing more than human as thus made mistakes. At Sev’s question the woman flashed him glance, it held a subtle warning. “I can’t promise you’ll be getting any blood on your hands here. But keep an eye out, there might be people worth it.” The woman’s gaze turned on Laffey as she mentioned she needed to sleep. “Just do me a favor? Ask me, or Woods, first. If I just let you kill, I get in trouble, and I’m not about to put my neck out for that.” She wouldn’t mind thinning the herd a bit, but unless there was a good reason for it, well, Shilo wasn’t exactly the assassin she once was. Her skills were still intact, but her morals were very different. Her attention turned to Woods and she couldn’t help but smirk. “You alright, old man?” She’d heard the scuffle but hadn’t done anything since she was working on the lock. She knew exactly who he’d been yelling at though and glad that he’d taken the more hands on approach.

It seemed like a way out had been found. No surprise, honestly. With how little everyone was thinking and how many actions were taking place, someone was bound to get lucky. Shilo hated that though. It set a precedent that the group could act without thinking and somehow still manage to get out of a situation. The assassin couldn’t argue that luck happened from time to time, but dammit. In a group filled with people who preferred to act only for themselves, without a thought to how their actions could affect the entirety of the group, situations like this only made things worse. Proven by the fact that, despite that an exist was found, the shenanigans weren’t over.

More yelling, more annoyances, the group seemed to be more or less untameable. Shilo’s attention was pulled away from Woods and Sev with the familiar voice of Praetorian. “Oh, God dammit,” she groaned. It was no surprise that a majority of the people trying to help, if you could call it that, were more just making everything that much more chaotic. Everyone was piggy backing off of everyone else’s idea, creating a scenario where one action led to the exact same action by someone else. Or, some people just had stupid ideas. To no surprise, it was Laffey -- acting like she’d rather get everyone killed than be a genuine help to the group. In her time in Millennium City, as well as her time with MFP, Shilo had seen people who looked and even tended to act useless. But never had she come across someone who was so dangerously stupid as Laffey.

Before the assassin was unlucky enough to step forward, despite Praetorian’s request to help, she noticed Wario swallow the explosive. Well, she’d not seen something like that before and she was ready to be painted red when something, arguably, worse happened. The woman turned around, facing away from Wario and toward Frank as she lifted the collar of her jacket over her mouth and nose, holding her breath. She continued to hold her breath while Praetorian explained that the girl with the bombs had been rightfully moved to his liability list. Good, she and the robot were on the same page. Once the smell had aired out, Shilo flicked her gaze to Sev. “If given the chance,” her voice had a hard, angry tone to it that even Frank hadn’t heard before. “Kill the white haired bitch with pigtails.” The assassin turned back around and headed for the hole without hesitation, slipping into it gracefully. She was a smaller member of the group and used to moving through tight spaces so she made it through rather quickly. Though, she was one of the last in the hole, so she came upon the rest of the group as some kid, one she’d seen talking to Tanya on the small planet, was giving some plan. Didn’t sound half bad. “Frank, Praetorian, Sev, Maya, Lu Bu, and Tanya,” the assassin’s teal gaze flicked through the group until her eyes landed on everyone she called for. “Follow me up, with the kid,” she nodded toward Makoto. “We’re going to be more exposed, be ready for a fight. Do not engage unless needed.” There was a clear warning in her voice that disobeying that one command was not going to end well for anyone, either those she named or those who would follow her group. Shilo hoped that a few other of the decent fighters would follow along with Medic’s group so they wouldn’t be left without some protection. But if the group that was going up was going to be the most exposed, they needed to make sure that they had enough people to fight that they could get through.
    [/div][/div]

King Dedede

"Guhh!" The king grunted, covering his hand with one face and trying to fan the smell away with one hand, coughing slightly. "And here I was, thinkin' there wasn't a worse smell than-" The king cut himself off with another cough and a few frantic blinks from his now watering eyes. A few awful smelling seconds later, the king managed to hop into the hole after the rest of the group, shuddering a little as the smell continued to linger in his memory. Unlike the rest of the group, who were organizing everyone into groups before heading down the respective paths, the king was a little too eager to stay put.

"Sit around all ya want, I'm gettin' the heck out of here!" The king declared, speed-walking down the upwards path with his hammer in hand.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @whoeverhasthemisfortuneofgoingwiththisfatloser @screwcarefulplanning​

ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

Whacking Zim, calming Karako and hiding from a bad smell
((This one is aaall the way back from Honeyhive, bear with me ^^'))
Birb Birb , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , ManyFaces ManyFaces , Chungchangching Chungchangching , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Uhm, let's go guys, I don't feel comfortable around this guy."

CN-Tan's voice echoed a bit muffled and by the way Thae's immediate view moved, he was able to guess that she had taken a couple of steps away from the armored man too. Good, they gained nothing for standing near a member that could go berserk at any minute due to an apparent problem with insects. There must be an interesting story to share about that, for sure.

Being in shadow-form, the star animal's perspective had become a new one, from the ground out, in a 180 degrees globe-like range. Like a fish-eye mirror. From there, he was able to both accompany the rest of group and also notice the presence of a new one, 3 newcomers that had stood nearby the almost-attacker, all people he had not seen before. They chatted among themselves, all clearly trained professionals. Thae'il observed them carefully taking note of their abilities as they interacted amongst themselves away from the others. Either they'd prove to be good allies in combat situations, or try to take the lead by force and be a problem to be dealt with...

The long-haired woman at least, seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, giving the soldier a warning after his own. Next came the warrior, body language spelling 'suspicion' towards the first. Whatever they said to each other, there had been tension between them for a moment, an eerie moment where he honestly thought a fight might break out. The way that, both, the light of the spot shifted unnaturally and a blade seemed to materialize itself from smoke were promptly taken notice of, one a polar opposite ability to his and the second perhaps useful for chaining attacks. Their fourth integrant didn't do more than to look at the warrior with the same aggression of a predator protecting its territory. An interesting reaction, but not worth looking too deeply into, at least for now.

Eventually, they had all continued their journey upwards, Toon literally dragging the shadow-fox with her inch by inch at the pace her own shadow moved or extended according to the incidence of light on her. What had once, very long ago been described as 'wonky' and 'weird' at this point was nothing but a common occurrence, especially when the girl had used her newfound bee abilities to fly up changing the shadow from the ground to the cliff itself. His vision did an almost full 360 at the shift, the sky from above flipping into the sky from beyond.
For some good minutes, Thae could see the very edge of the landmass, a squarey dip floating in a seemingly endless light blue and fluffy white. It was, strangely simplistic, if not exceptionally tiny for a world. It carried a vibe of manufactured, planned, rather than created by coincidence as planets usually were. Now, made by who and with what purpose was a lot harder to guess. Who knew, maybe these bee creatures themselves had created this land to live on it. Interplanetary migration and refuge-taking wasn't that uncommon of a thing.

Inside the darkened space of the cave itself, CN-Tan's shadow merged with the one provided by the tunnel itself and Thae'il had been granted full travelling permissions. There wasn't a lot to see in there other than the ceiling of the cave itself, stalactites and such, expectedly dripping honey. The sticky situation of the ground itself posed him no threat or hinder, as the shadow lacked any material that the compound could actually adhere to. Instead, the 2D ocean of darkness shifted ever slightly as he 'swam' on, not even realizing the state of the ground until he had reached the end of both the tunnel and by consequence, the shadow itself.

In a complete reversal of earlier, the dark shadow raised itself from the floor slowly reforming the shape of Thae'il, bottom to top. He gave himself a quick stretch and turning around to gather what the delay was about finally noticed the honey-flooded surface. Rolling his eyes, the fox-male saw himself forced to extend the pole of his war-scythe back at the stuck group-members, though not without some taunts about their situation. Several minutes later, they had gone through the sticky trap and the cosmic fox was quite glad of not having any of it on himself. Honey and fur were a really bad combo.

In retrospect, the others had been very lucky that Thae had not seen the power star at the end of the cavernous road, neither that he knew of the launch star-like effect of its collection. Otherwise, they would have probably been left to their own luck as the star animal bolted for it. Alas, the group had made it together, the star was taken and the dark comet once more enjoyed the trip back like an excitable puppy.

...Hopefully for a nice recharging downtime right?

But, *no one* has asked for a mini-gameeeee!!
NOPE!

The frustration was real.
Well, not that Rosalina could stop him from absorbing some of the starlight in-between the occasions, but I digress.

The gathered power stars were all placed in the center of a pillar by the princess herself. Probably what the ship's engine looked like. As the substance inside the sphere raised a bit, Thae had realized a flaw in his own plan... The stars liquified once inside the engine! Oh man, the trip back was instant upon collection and after they were put on the machine they changed physical states. That meant his ploy to get his hands on one of them could not be devised secretly. It had to come from Rosalina herself, a gift.
The space fox eyed the reservoir maliciously, tail swishing behind him, --already back on the animal shell for less waste of power of course--, as he thought about it deeply. So deeply lost in daydreaming in fact, that he had missed the whole argument between her and the masked man, only realizing it once the others had started moving again.

But moving... where?! The map room was to the other way so this couldn't be a new mission already!

Whiskers twitching in annoyance, Thae'il found himself forced to follow after them, into unknown territory, for unknown purposes. The only pluses here were the fact that he got to be launched again, --yaaaaaaaay!--, and that he could still recharge during said trip, the light purple aura constantly pulsating around the fox star animal, drawing in energy from the stars.

Their destination was... another oddly shaped planet, though this one's round-ish formations were more in par with what was expected out of cosmic bodies. This new tiny land seemed to be the agglomeration of three medium-size hills together, though they were cut-off from two-thirds of the structure. As the curious fox he was, Thae couldn't help but wonder what rested beyond their paths, but the Luma has shown itself before he could even attempt to move over there. Dang it, you good-timed weird star creatures! Such a bore, jeez...

Unamused, the dark comet stepped back, further and further from the line until he was the very last person that had to enter the pipe. He didn't want to! The moment he got out of the star's light he'd get cut from the power source again, and he hadn't even been able to get to where he was before Honeyhive yet! But the shadowy fox could not delay it forever and eventually, he too had to enter the mysterious room. In response to getting blocked from the light, the aura left him and with it the nice relaxing sensation that came with it. Bummer. Then it turned out that they had been summoned there to... play a game??! ...This must be a joke.

But it wasn't. For someone of military background like Thae'il, hearing the convoluted instructions given by the hologram had only elicited a scoff from the vulpine, who couldn't see any kind of advantages in participating for such a useless activity. Right next to him, taking the game in a completely opposite manner, was CN-Tan, all pumped up to get started and demanding the shell to throw. The fox laughed in amusement, the girl's enthusiasm was a rather contagious one, yet he was decided. This was not for him:

"Be my guest~", he let out in jest, bowing down, "I don't think this 'game' was meant for me, as I don't find it any enjoyable, so...", Thae turned around, tail flapping with the motion, "I'll wish you a good luck~"

And with that, the fox had run to the outer rims of the field, tail dancing contently behind at the prospect of being a watcher, rather than a player. He found a good spot and spinning around once, plopped himself on the ground, fluffy tail curled to the front. Ahhh yes~ Now they were talking. A nice chillax time, unfortunately without recharging, but eh, at least he could still observe and enjoy his time as it was meant to be all along.

The game was... utter chaos.
For starters, they were supposed to only have two of those shell throwables, and yet at some point, there were about 6 of them bouncing all over the closed-off arena. One of them had even been this close to hitting him, but he had promptly whacked it away with his tail and sat back down, crisis averted. Though perhaps the deploying pipes were broken, judging by the endless income of new shells. In such a deadly environment, members of both teams had begun throwing the projectiles at one another with fiery determination, several times completely losing their targets, or with the shells bouncing off the other seamlessly.

Only a couple of the throw-showdowns had truly interested Thae. The first one being Karako's against a well-dressed man with round glasses, which the horned alien had promptly won first try! The fox thought if he should say anything about it, something to indicate his approval of the victory... yet, unable to think of the right words to say he had decided against it. Thinking again, Thae'il couldn't really recall a single time where he had a good job acknowledged by one of his superiors. He wondered if such memory even existed in the first place. Knowing how Camp was, it was unlikely.
The second and last intriguing showdown had been Dib's, unsurprisingly against two individuals, Zim and a bigger squid alien. Well, coming from the irritating, delusional alien-researcher or something kiddo, it was no wonder the aliens of the opposite team were so hell-bent into having a piece of his exceptionally big and empty self.

"Good job! I didn't know asteroids were good at throwing games!", the star animal had taunted at the boy's victory against the bigger alien's throw, though soon enough Zim had managed to win that one back, "Ah, nevermind. Still a useless floating space rock, I see..."

Plenty more individuals had also stuck to the side-lines, forming tiny groups and interacting with each other, but none of them had truly caught his attention enough to justify ditching the chillaxation time. Eh, there would be plenty of time to talk and get acquainted with them, but few occasions for pauses like this, certainly.

The pipes retracted back into the wall and the hologram returned to announce that, surprise-surprise, his team was the winner. And he didn't even have to do anything! How nice!! The not-asked-for games were finally over.

"Huh, look at that", Thae had said, passing by the announcement sign with a still unamused tone. More than getting points or whatever, he just really wanted to be out of the building and back into the embrace of starlight.

Nothing against closed-off spaces, really, only when they interrupted the moment he wanted to store power. Then he had an odd hatred for them.

Luckily for the star animal, the exit pipe had led them directly at the observatory and look at that! STAAAAAARS!! Giddy like a child on that holiday with a big white-bearded man, Thae'il ran straight past the green Mario's stand and straight to whichever window or open space he could find, once more plopping himself on the ground, shining aura and all. He stood there, bathing in the light of the distant combusting gas giants for as long as the others did their point-shopping, hearing about the items that could be purchased.

Now that Thae knew that the silly games had a second purpose, he guessed that he should actually give it a try the next time. The invincibility star sounded like quite a helpful item to strive for. He wondered just how much more badass he could be without having to worry about collaterals.

A child's ship-play? My enthusiasm is -∞
The familiar engine sound echoed in the air, interrupting Rosalina who had just showed up to explain to them the next tasks. Instantly, the fox had jumped out of his spot in the ground and ran back towards the group, several attack barks unleashed towards the common enemy. That noise. The bastard turtle had come to them! His fur stood on end in a mix of irritation and anticipation, tail still, ready for combat. His blade yearned for that motherfucker's blood.

As such, one can easily imagine the huge disappointment in the fox' face when a shape jumped out of the spaceship and...

"So you're the dumb losers Papa told me about, huh?"

...It was just the guy's kid.

"This squirt isn't worth the effort", Thae'il announced, sitting back down and eyeing the remainder of the conversation.

Well, 'conversation', most of it was the masked man throwing shade at a little child and said child trying to one-up him. Honestly, if it hadn't been for the killed expectation of Bowser showing himself, the star animal would have enjoyed the back and forths a lot more. But alas, his enthusiasm was as dead as the landscape of a desert right now.

And it only got worse once the fake paper 'dad' entered the scene. He could only breathe in frustration at the sight of the poorly put together contraption and the stupid play the tiny turtle creature was putting up. You know what? Fuck it. The Dark Comet decided to go along, not even flinching once the metallic claws of the robo-thing came to scoop everyone up.

He was the master infiltrator, so he did what he knew best: purposefully let himself get caught, plotting, waiting to be taken directly into the belly of the beast, quite literally, towards the big boss. Then finish that one off when he least expected.

Not the first time, and would probably not be the last he used that maneuver.
Though the spit made him re-think his plan for a moment... The audacity. This squirt would pay for that in due time, oh yes.

Nonetheless, everyone had been placed in a hatch of sorts, possibly the ship's lower levels, judging by the wood in every single wall. And then of course, in response to the material, a bunch of individuals had decided to launch a barrage of attacks around the place. Great! So smart! Really!! To avoid being showered with bullets, the cosmic fox jumped out of the way, growling angrily at the idiots responsible for the assault, but also annoyed at the situation as a whole...

Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il... IN A PRISON!! Something inside him just stirred up as he howled an announcement at no one in particular:

"NO ONE CAN KEEP ME TRAPPED FOR LONG!!", and that's when he noticed a few members going up the air ducts, "Aha! And this is why!"

Running near the grid's location, Thae shifts first, out of his animal shell, then the humanoid form melts into the shadow-form allowing him to follow after the two, hiding his presence with the passage's own darkness. Neither the liquid metal being nor the squid notice the ocean of shadow shifting ever so slightly under them as he 'swins' on, reaching the opening where both Bowser's hatchling and the immature masked man can be seen. Huh, that kid had taken his jabs that strongly, hadn't he? Children... Though it was hard to truly say which of the two had been the more petulant one back then.

The squid-girl headed back, meanwhile, the other entity remained, trying to pass through the barrier sealing their exit. Curious, but convinced that it would be a pointless effort, Thae had stood back, watching the guy try its thing. As expected, it didn't work, which saved the shadow animal himself the attempt. Following close below this similarly formless being, the Void Star hung in the vents a bit longer, allowing the other to go down first, then diving straight for its shadow.

Though staying in this form leaked more energy than normal, changing from by itself consumed even further, not warranting constant shifts done left and right. So, perhaps, taking a ride on the shadow of an unaware person was quite... improper? But honestly, Thae'il didn't think of such things, being trained only with efficiency in mind. If there were any 'hitching' manners to be put in practice here, he simply did not know them.

His presence would soon make itself known once more when the being had merged itself with a robot's weapon, causing its own shadow to disappear completely. In response to the now inexistent place of hiding, Thae was expelled of the shadow, materializing in the middle of the air, almost as if having being thrown out by an unknown force, landing in a sitting position with quite some impact. Oh well, forget preserving shifts he guessed, instantly returning to his animal shell.

Cool, that had happened. And now what? They were still trapped and the sheer thought of it brought him discomfort. This was the first time that he had stayed inside an imprisoned area for this long! ...There must be something else he can occupy his time with...

"FOOL! ZIM WAS GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR QUIET AND SNEAKY LIKE!..."
"If you so certainly want to prove yourself as the better warrior,
then why don't you cease your screeching at once!"

Ohhh yes~ The tiny green alien and its grinding high pitched nonsense! The big squid dude had the right idea, but there was something lacking... something more impactful. Grinning like a mad-fox, Thae took a bit of distance... and then he ran towards the screeching creature, boosting himself up in light-speed near the end. Zim would be assaulted by a shower of glittery stardust, but he would also gain an addendum...

"I thought I told you to behave!"

...A face full of fur as the fox whacked him with its tail mercilessly.

He sprinted off upon landing, letting the creature deal with his taunting attack as he might. Laughing all the way, the star animal took great delight in the move he had just pulled...

"HONK!!" "Honk...." ... "Honk...."

Uh-oh! Duty calls! Well, not duty per se, but he liked the kid, might as well go see what that was about.

Ignoring all about the shooting of the flooring, the fat man stuck in the hole and the following effort to get him unstuck, the cosmic fox disappeared for a moment, before showing again beside Karako and Dib, --a usual trail of stardust lining the path he had taken--, and putting his paw against the horned alien's hand in an attempt to reassure him:

"Don't worry pal, I'll handle this.", Thae'il let out softly, before stepping in-between the two of apparent same species, greeting the taller one with a pleasant tone, "Hey there! Name's Thae, these are Karako and Dib, our pet-human of a large head.", he held a giggle that was trying to escape, "If I may ask you to give us just a bit more of space, it seems the kid here...", he gestured with his head towards Karako, "...is quite nervous around ya."

With that, the cosmic fox hoped that the situation had been defused, though he was ready to defend the moment the bigger guy moved with the faintest violent intent towards them. Or had been, before the putrid smell befitting of a biological weapon was released into the room. Not wanting to have anything to do with that, Thae shifted forms too fast for the others to even see, soon being nothing but the shadowy smoke conglomeration and diving straight for Karako's shadow. There, as a not-physical nor material substance, smells did not exist and thus he was safe from it well beyond its stay.

There seemed to be a gap on the ground, now free of the fat yellow-dressed man, but remaining on the troll's shadow due to his 'saving power' policy, the star animal did not move. Neither should he, at least not before assessing whether this current endeavor was actually solved.

Last edited:

Screenshot (34).png

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: normal
Vilgax had no comment as he was forced to endure the most putrid of smells from that fat man. And it was all because one pigtailed walking armory placed a bomb in the man's mouth. Regardless, he still listened in on what this feild medic was on about. Stitching souls? The devil? Death? To someone like vilgax, the medic's talk about such topics where at most, some what intriguing. He would be keeping an eye both him and Alexis for the time being.

At the fork in the road.

King Dedede

"Guhh!" The king grunted, covering his hand with one face and trying to fan the smell away with one hand, coughing slightly. "And here I was, thinkin' there wasn't a worse smell than-" The king cut himself off with another cough and a few frantic blinks from his now watering eyes. A few awful smelling seconds later, the king managed to hop into the hole after the rest of the group, shuddering a little as the smell continued to linger in his memory. Unlike the rest of the group, who were organizing everyone into groups before heading down the respective paths, the king was a little too eager to stay put.

"Sit around all ya want, I'm gettin' the heck out of here!" The king declared, speed-walking down the upwards path with his hammer in hand.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @whoeverhasthemisfortuneofgoingwiththisfatloser @screwcarefulplanning​
"Where do you think you're heading?" Vilgax was right in front of Dedede, preventing him from simply leaving on a whim. "I for one has had it with this inconsistent mess of a group." He said "if I end up having to deal with any more of this nonsense, I will personally send you flying into deep space." He proceeds to stand by what would be the medic's group.

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Crow Crow FoolsErin FoolsErin QizPizza QizPizza Haz. Haz. thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• 79oDRFc.png Quite a lot has happened within a short span of time. Explosions were heard. A woman was hurt. A man lost his temper and threw a woman onto the ground,the woman in question stood and congratulated him. The ground gave away,the ground got broken entirely. A gaseous explosion occured (my condolences to those who breaths air. A Warframe's life support activates not from oxygen or anything from the air.) which caused a massive shockwave and suffocated majority in the room. And thus a potential path out was formed. Good,I don't have to waste my energy on conjuring the short-term Exalted Blade in an attempt to destroy whatever is behind the door at least.

One area led upwards into the ship. Light could be seen coming from this area, and it definitely seemed less cramped, so that was a plus. Not only that, but it was more than likely you would find Jason as well as Bowser Junior up here. However, there was a strong possibility you would be ambushed by guards here, so that was an issue.

The other path simply led forwards under the floors. You couldn't really make out what was ahead, and it didn't help that a cold breeze blew in from that direction, which probably didn't bode well for those of you not wearing sleeves. But, it was definitely the more covert of the two, which would allow for a possible sneak attack on Junior and his forces.

I've already participated in the frontline once. Perhaps it's time I take a silent approach towards the origin of conflict. With that in mind,I continued to crawl forward until I reached the exit. The cold never bothered me anyway.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Laffey
Surroundings: Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Laix_Lake Laix_Lake FoolsErin FoolsErin
GM Interactions: N/A

"Thank you Inazuma... would you like some as well?"

Laffey tilts her head as she asks.

latest

Upgrade
Interactions: GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Haz. Haz. L3n L3n
Surroundings: Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

"Looks like your pals could benefit from an upgrade," Upgrade walks next to Praetorian, who was in turn part of Makoto and Shilo's squad.

Upgrade then looks towards the other group, noting Vilgax there.

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm counting of you all..."

Those of you who decided to head upwards towards the door would make your way up a creaky walkway, which already couldn't help but emit some noise as you stepped on it. You would push the door open and step out into the open, the bright lights of the airship quickly blinding you for a moment as you made your way outward.

hqdefault.jpg

Behind the door, you all found yourselves aboard the ship's hull, where the infinite reaches of space awaited you once more. It was definitely colder than the once warm airship, though that probably didn't matter to any of you. Still, the change in temperature was noticeable. Nonetheless, as you continued forward, you would find that the outside of the ship was strangely... barren. What some of you could have sworn was filled to the brim with strange turtles earlier was now nothing but an empty space of wood and net. That, is, until,

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

With not even a moment's notice at your disposal, the airships alarms began blaring out, the high pitched noise ringing throughout your eardums. It took a moment, but eventually, someone appeared. Or, more accurately, something. And it came crashing from above, like a dove descending from the heavens. And it appeared that you could hear... music? Was that music playing?

"hEy fELlAS
hEy fELlAS

sOMeboDY

L I G H T M E U P"

A strange hissing noise could be heard whirring through the air around you all, until eventually...

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

PMKoopaBrosBowser.png

"we too deep"

After... whatever the hell that display was, the Fake Bowser who had kidnapped all of you earlier had landed before of you and the poor imitation from inside of it began laughing at all of you.

"Gar har har har har!!! Tremble before my awesome might, peasants!" It shouted, trying its best to sound intimidating... but failing miserably. The glorified arts and crafts project began wheeling its way towards you, as if something was... pushing it? Well, it was probably more accurate to say that there was a lever controlling it from the inside. Whatever the case, it would simply continue taunting you all. "If I had any motor functions in my neck, I would be scowling at you right now! But I woke up with a really bad pain this morning, so I'm trying not to move it! GAR HAR HAR HAR!!!"

...yeah, it was probably safe to kick this thing's ass now.

Nightwisher Nightwisher GearBlade654 GearBlade654 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla FoolsErin FoolsErin darkred darkred Haz. Haz. PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Those of you who continued onward through the floor, meanwhile, wouldn't encounter a big scary boss fight like the other group. At least, not yet. You would continue crawling along the hardwood floor, trying to avoid splinters and the like as you did so. You found it hard, however, especially as the ship rapidly continued descending in height as you progressed, almost to the point where you found it hard to even breathe due to it pressing against your poor, poor lungs. However, eventually the wood above you curved upwards, giving you room to not only breathe, but also so much so that you could even nearly stand. Not fully, but you could at least perform a high crouch of sorts.

Eventually, a source of light could be seen, which was accompanied by a strange shadow that appeared to be from a grate. You soon heard a voice, one which you were all too familiar with.

"Yeah! Get 'em! Get 'em!"

The voice of Bowser Junior rang out in the floor above you, his voice just as annoying as ever. As you made your way below the metal grating, you could see very clearly two things. One: Jason Todd, also known as the Red Hood, tied up and seated on the floor. He was slumped over slightly, but he appeared to be breathing, which meant that he was either knocked out or simply asleep. Two: Bowser Junior himself, standing atop some sort of pile made of old toy boxes and empty cookie boxes, watching some sort of fight from his own window, clearly cheering someone, or something, on. This left you with two options.

You could either ambush Bowser Junior with a surprise attack right here, or you could wait until he leaves and untie Jason.

Crow Crow GearBlade654 GearBlade654 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 darkred darkred Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

tenor.gif

Laffey
Surroundings: Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Laix_Lake Laix_Lake FoolsErin FoolsErin

Laffey watches and waits, quiet as ever, and also attempts to stop anyone who might attempt to ambush. Laffey's earlier camouflage applications made her harder to identify, should everyone's location be given away.

latest

Upgrade
Interactions: GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Haz. Haz. L3n L3n
Surroundings: Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Upgrade sighs.

"We're really doing this again?"

Upgrade merges with Praetorian, causing the juggernaut to be coated in black metallic liquid with green circuit-like patterns about. Praetorian's physique would be altered to be more slender and streamlined, and his head electromagnetically hovering over his body, all while the hulking weight he calls his mass being effortless lifted off the ground through anti-gravity projectors on his feet to reduce constant friction. His vision too was greatly enhanced with a superior interface that allowed him to see a full 360 degrees in 3 dimensions, with very few blind spots, as well as adjustable vision options that would allow him to see spectrums and waves beyond the comprehension of human eyes - be it electromagnetic, radiation, so on. There was also a controllable option to percieve the world up to ten times slower, effectively aiding with reaction time.

His gun too, was affected by the liquid metal being, with a twist - the gun was integrated into his body. As Praetorian acquires a secondary set of arms, all four of his arms now had two more compact versions of his blaster attached to each arm - one blaster on the wrist and another below the palm. His arms were integrated with some type of technology that allowed his blaster shots to be fired at the speed of a heavy machine gun.

Another noteworthy addition was powerful jetpacks that would permit accelerations beyond any aeroplane or jet, with top speeds reaching up to 50% the speed of light.

There was likely much more. Whatever else was in his arsenal waiting to be deployed, it's probably a lot better now.

"Like my grandpa likes to say from time to time - light 'em up, boys."

Upgrade's single, present on Praetorian's forehead, displayed anger. Praetorian wore the Omnitrix emblem on the chest.​

Last edited:
Tanya

Tanya caught sight of that little kid that was yelling at her. She refused to take shit from people that were below her so quickly before he could go anywhere she smacked him in the back of the head and scurried off back to Shilo cackling.
Because of that Idiotic ship girl Wario released a gas attack. One of these days Tanya is going to kill that idiot. The stench from the gas attack was unbearable and Tanya dry heaved a little. Who would've thought that putting a depth charge up someone's ass would blow them up. Tanya didn't feel bad for the fat man though as he totally deserved it for being an impatient fool.
Shilo addressed Tanya. However her idea of going to where they would be more exposed wasn't really that great with Tanya especially after the last time she did such a bold move. Possible ambushes etc.

"I don't like feeling so exposed...Reminds me of when I used to be an artillery spotter" Tanya warned.

Shilo wanted Tanya to be on her team. Finally. A seat at the table. It was time to show the team how valuable of an asset she was. Quickly looking over the team looked pretty good and 'Shilo Squad' fit it pretty well. It would be more preferable if they could use magic though.

The General reloaded her weapons and readied her type 95 as her eyes flickered a glowing gold.

maxresdefault.jpg

Turning to the medic. "I think us Germans should stick together on this one" Tanya said in a flat tone.

Outside wasn't that bright and pretty cold. The second they set foot outside Tanya shot into the air bumping her head on the forcefield that surrounded the ship.

"Shit they got a magical barrier out here too...They must've thought of everything."

Puppet bowser..appeared but now Tanya was pissed. Tanya hadn't forgotten about her earlier threat. Not to mention she was prepared this time. Pulling up her reticle she took aim.

"Sorry guys but this one is mine!"
Cue music
Nightwisher Nightwisher
@ShiloSquad
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:
Sev was a little bit more than upset to Shilo saying there probably wouldn't be any fighting, he wasn't able to take the subtle warning from Shilo's glance either, his finger continued to lightly tap the trigger until Shilo told him to ask before he shoots, something Sev didn't think was the brightest idea, how was he meant to dispose of possible hostiles if he needs to comms in approval first? Whatever, orders were orders. "Copy that, Boss." he said instinctively, almost as if he was with his old squad again.

What happened next? Fuck man, the dumbest shit Sev has ever seen in his life, not just dumb but comically stupid, how could he be in a room with so many idiots? Why couldn't he kill this pigtail girl? Almost as if she read his mind Shilo informed the clone that if given the chance to neutralize Laffey. "Willingly," he said back coldly, looking at Laffey as if he was a starved man and she was a buffet, but not in a sexual way just the metaphorical way.

Anyway, some more shit happened Sev couldn't keep up with, he finally caught his bearings when he was assigned to go up to some door of some kind. Sev's brain was filled with dopamine with just the mention of a fight, a chance to finally kill? End a beings life? Glorious. So he did as he was told, checked his gear, readied himself and walked up to the door where he would be inside of the cold airship, he didn't notice the cold due to his inner suit ventilation but it wasn't a big difference, to begin with. All seemed calm until the alarms rang.

Sev entered another episode, this time he was upon The Prosecutor, his old ship he was stationed with along with the rest of Delta Squad. Much like in reality alarms were blaring and the ship was rocking as if it was being shot at...because it was. Sev was adjusting to the sway, in his head it seemed normal as he was in a PTSD episode but to people on the outside, it would just look dumb.

Just as the pretend bowser appeared Sev snapped out of the episode. "Setting blaster to... kill." Sev announced with grimace as he raised his gun at the pretend bowser, attempting to hit straight shots into the eyes of it. Sev was slightly annoyed by his teammate Tanya announcing that this was her kill and how it was hers, "Take this kill from me, and I might have to compensate by taking you instead." He said, slightly as banter which he would do with his old team but more so of a threat, no one was gonna starve Sev from finally killing.

Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @ohfuckbowserfightgang

Agent 3|Waiting Game
IMG

As he was screaming at Ben, this left his mouth open long enough for Laffey to shove a fucking bomb up there, which Wario ended up swallowing out of habit. He stopped for a moment and looked up, eyes widened in horror.

b0f.png

"Uh... oh..."

U9SqkgQ.gif

toot.

The resulting explosion that erupted from the man in yellow's backside was so massive that it knocked all the further attacks on him back, as well as those launching the attacks on the fattie in the first place. The smell was downright putrid as well, so much so that even the strongest of all of you would have had their eyes water from the outright toxic gas that escaped from his butt. Hell, it was probable that the entire ship could smell it as well. But(t), eventually, the gas cleared as did the smell, and the obese man was just left there in the epicenter, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Uh... sorry..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. Well, with that out of the way, you all proceeded to hop down into the now giant hole left in the floor, where you would make your swift escape into the depths of the ship.
After all of that mess and the fat man now free, and everyone now in the depths of the ship, what happened next was the check of the ship itself from down here - for what paths there are, and what to do. While Agent 3 was previously ticked off to a strong degree, at least among all of this mess, the group was getting somewhere. Now... what was there in this mess?
The lower ship itself was dark, which made it hard to see. A few of you probably got splinters from the stray wood that hung from the floors right below you, and it certainly didn't help that you had to crouch down due to just how little room there was between the aforementioned floor and your own bodies. After a good few minutes of crawling down in the lower areas of the ship alongside your new smelly companion, you all eventually reached a split path.

One area led upwards into the ship. Light could be seen coming from this area, and it definitely seemed less cramped, so that was a plus. Not only that, but it was more than likely you would find Jason as well as Bowser Junior up here. However, there was a strong possibility you would be ambushed by guards here, so that was an issue.

The other path simply led forwards under the floors. You couldn't really make out what was ahead, and it didn't help that a cold breeze blew in from that direction, which probably didn't bode well for those of you not wearing sleeves. But, it was definitely the more covert of the two, which would allow for a possible sneak attack on Junior and his forces.

Pick your poison.
Agent 3 thought about it and thought back. She had seen where the previous captive was - it'd be a good idea to find them and strengthen the numbers as such. Ergo, she decided to trudge on, going under the floors - straight ahead. "OK... Let's find the lost guy, or even multiple... And then get out of here..." She said silently. Little did she know, she was to be thrown off when a certain someone rang out, forcing her and the group into hiding.
Those of you who continued onward through the floor, meanwhile, wouldn't encounter a big scary boss fight like the other group. At least, not yet. You would continue crawling along the hardwood floor, trying to avoid splinters and the like as you did so. You found it hard, however, especially as the ship rapidly continued descending in height as you progressed, almost to the point where you found it hard to even breathe due to it pressing against your poor, poor lungs. However, eventually the wood above you curved upwards, giving you room to not only breathe, but also so much so that you could even nearly stand. Not fully, but you could at least perform a high crouch of sorts.

Eventually, a source of light could be seen, which was accompanied by a strange shadow that appeared to be from a grate. You soon heard a voice, one which you were all too familiar with.

The voice of Bowser Junior rang out in the floor above you, his voice just as annoying as ever. As you made your way below the metal grating, you could see very clearly two things. One: Jason Todd, also known as the Red Hood, tied up and seated on the floor. He was slumped over slightly, but he appeared to be breathing, which meant that he was either knocked out or simply asleep. Two: Bowser Junior himself, standing atop some sort of pile made of old toy boxes and empty cookie boxes, watching some sort of fight from his own window, clearly cheering someone, or something, on. This left you with two options.

You could either ambush Bowser Junior with a surprise attack right here, or you could wait until he leaves and untie Jason.
Agent 3 hid with the others, thinking internally. 'Alright, so he has the prisoner I saw earlier... Seems like they're done in, yikes. Well, I don't fancy my own chances with turtle over there... I'll stay here, wait until he's gone, and get him free. And I hope to heck we're all on the same train of thought.' She thought, nodding to herself and going into squid form as to provide more space for the others to hide.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Anxious
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, X1 Super Mushroom
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Hide and wait
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)
Mentions: None
Nearby:

In group: @StealthTeam​
Actually nearby: ^​

• 79odrfc-png.626824

The voice of Bowser Junior rang out in the floor above you, his voice just as annoying as ever. As you made your way below the metal grating, you could see very clearly two things. One: Jason Todd, also known as the Red Hood, tied up and seated on the floor. He was slumped over slightly, but he appeared to be breathing, which meant that he was either knocked out or simply asleep. Two: Bowser Junior himself, standing atop some sort of pile made of old toy boxes and empty cookie boxes, watching some sort of fight from his own window, clearly cheering someone, or something, on.

And so the clown prince shows up.........foolishly standing on top of empty containers that are threatening to fall off at the slightest misstep,all the while having his "shelled" back turned towards us and our ally who was now out cold. That little monster shall pay the price for hurting one of us.

From my visualisation,there is little to no chance of the "shelled" little entity to ever think of moving away. He was far too preoccupied at whatever he was looking at that he would certainly not bulge. That,would be where the containers he is standing on comes into play. I could Bullet Dart into the boxes,cause them to fall apart and then the moment the target falls,I could aim the tip of the Nikana at its chest and drive the blade into his heart. With that done I could eventually go untie the helm-ed ally (Assuming there isn't a trap set around him,which I've yet to check.) However,for whatever reasons,Laffey and Inazuma stopped me from ambushing him for whatever reasons.

“Don't...! This could be a trap.” Inazuma spoke in a hushed tone,making very sure not to let anyone above us hear.

Trap......there's always bound to be traps anyway,but they will never stop me. However,if that is what they want then fine,their wish is my command.

Interactions:

CN-TAN THE TOON
Fight.png

CN-tan stretched her body before pulling out the Fire Flower she bought earlier, she wanted to trade it with Vilgax for his cool laser gun but she decided against it, choosing to keep the Fire Flower with her because she's not really a good shoot having never even handled a real gun, she was more of a fisticuffs expert than anything when it comes to fighting, she's had a couple of bar fights that her friends had to get her out of and she has a pretty muscular body for a girl so she believed that she'll be more efficient with flaming fists, she could even pull some flashy moves with it, burning down the fake Bowser with her temporary flaming attacks to impress the others and she knows she's all about attention.

Here goes nothing, she consumed the Fire Flower and started charging towards the Fake while throwing out fireballs, planning to dodge and roll out of the way whenever the Bowser would attack her, her strategy is simple and predictable because she's not much of a thinker but her physical attributes make up for that also her confidence is shining through her actions but maybe she's getting a little too confident, she might get herself in trouble again by getting cornered by the enemy but that didn't cross her mind, all she's thinking now is making herself look good in front of everybody, then they'll want to be her friend forever because of how cool she is!​

Julia

Interesting...so it was with Bowser, along with...someone else. If she was able to see this, that meant they must be close. She needed to find a way out, and fast.

Somehow, the other figure noticed they were being watched and looked right at her. Impossible! Not even the mage knew she was viewing its mind...

The figure raised its hand toward the mage. But there was no way it could affect her from all the way--

SMACK!

1370008661640.png

Julia lays motionless for a while before finally coming around.

"What was that...?" The Espeon groans, rubbing her head and looks up to find Sans offering her one of his hotcats. She hesitantly takes it, frowning at the hotdog with little cat ears. Eating meat still felt wrong even when she knew it didn't come from a Pokémon. But...oh well. "Thanks."

Julia slowly eats the hotcat, feeling a bit better once she finished. "There's...someone with Bowser. I think they have some kind of agreement, Bowser captures us for them or something..."

She was interrupted by Wario's quite literally explosive flatulence. Her nose wrinkled in disgust as she managed to form a barrier around her nose to spare her the stench, although in her dazed state she was unable to do the same for anyone else. Once that cleared, Julia noticed the hole in the floor. When had that happened? Regardless, it was time to get out of here.

The Espeon stands unsteadily and shakes her head to clear it, then goes into the hole. She decided to go with the group heading forward.

espeons_by_iplatartz_ddb129h-cropped.jpg

Once they reached the metal grate, she looked between Jason and Bowser Jr. The latter was standing on a pile of various empty boxes. The brat was practically asking for it to collapse under him....that gave her an idea. Julia focuses on the boxes, telekinetically moving several at the bottom of the pile to knock them all down like a Jenga tower with too many blocks removed. Then, while he was distracted by that, she lifts and tosses the whole metal grate at him. Given that she did both without physically touching anything, it was unlikely that Laffey would be able to stop it. "Surprise, twerp."

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Bowser Jr) Crow Crow (Laffey) Around: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Batman) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict) darkred darkred (Marcus) BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3) @sneakysquad

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

As the weird purple cat threw the entire grate at Bowser Jr., Benedict knew what to do, “Ah.......Josh, time for.........a stepladder attack.” Josh bowed before picking up Benedict, and hoisting him up towards the grate, Benedict opened up the grate quickly before pulling out his megaphone and pistol, “AH! AGENT! YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED! STAY CALM DEAR SIR!” Benedict yelled as he started shooting at bowser Jr. “AH AH AH WITCHES ACCOMPLICE! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR.......OR ELSE.”

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Karako Pierot

The shots Odessa delivered to the ground were enough to free the man from the ground's clutches, which caused him to fall through the floor and land upon the ground with a quiet thud. "Okay guys... I'm free. So you don't have to--" But it was too little, too late. One by one, everyone unleashed an attack upon poor Wario. First, the man clad in Pink Spandex made a point to outright stomp on the man's stomach, which sent the poor man reeling back. "O-ow...!" He exclaimed as he held his stomach in pain. "Oh... oh.. I think I'm gonna throw up..." He said as he held his stomach with both of his gloved hands. It was then that Upgrade decided it would be a good idea to jump on his head like Mario did to goombas, much to the fat man's chagrin. "Get off of me!!" He shouted as he swat him away. As he was screaming at Ben, this left his mouth open long enough for Laffey to shove a fucking bomb up there, which Wario ended up swallowing out of habit. He stopped for a moment and looked up, eyes widened in horror.

b0f.png

"Uh... oh..."

U9SqkgQ.gif

toot.

The resulting explosion that erupted from the man in yellow's backside was so massive that it knocked all the further attacks on him back, as well as those launching the attacks on the fattie in the first place. The smell was downright putrid as well, so much so that even the strongest of all of you would have had their eyes water from the outright toxic gas that escaped from his butt. Hell, it was probable that the entire ship could smell it as well. But(t), eventually, the gas cleared as did the smell, and the obese man was just left there in the epicenter, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Uh... sorry..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. Well, with that out of the way, you all proceeded to hop down into the now giant hole left in the floor, where you would make your swift escape into the depths of the ship.

The lower ship itself was dark, which made it hard to see. A few of you probably got splinters from the stray wood that hung from the floors right below you, and it certainly didn't help that you had to crouch down due to just how little room there was between the aforementioned floor and your own bodies. After a good few minutes of crawling down in the lower areas of the ship alongside your new smelly companion, you all eventually reached a split path.

Pick your poison.

Karako felt... mildly cornered still. He still had one hand right next to his knife, everything was just happening at once!! He looked ready to strike his hand down when....

Ignoring all about the shooting of the flooring, the fat man stuck in the hole and the following effort to get him unstuck, the cosmic fox disappeared for a moment, before showing again beside Karako and Dib, --a usual trail of stardust lining the path he had taken--, and putting his paw against the horned alien's hand in an attempt to reassured him:

"Don't worry pal, I'll handle this.", Thae'il let out softly, before stepping in-between the two of apparent same species, greeting the taller one with a pleasant tone, "Hey there! Name's Thae, these are Karako and Dib, our pet-human of a large head.", he held a giggle that was trying to escape, "If I may ask you to give us just a bit more of space, it seems the kid here...", he gestured with his head towards Karako, "...is quite nervous around ya."

With that, the cosmic fox hoped that the situation had been defused, though he was ready to defend the moment the bigger guy moved with the faintest violent intent towards them.

"Honk-?"

1568635832442.png

Thae had stepped in to defend.. it was at that moment when Karako let go of Dib's sleeve, giving him an awkward 'sorry' look for what he was going to do, and did a quite unthinkable thing in alternian culture. He swung his leg back and kicked the tall highblood in the shin, MENACINGLY, before scuttling into the new exit that had been made in the hole of the ship, with a few others. Some had gone forward, others upward... Karako didn't feel like going upwards. So, he went forward instead.

As karako crawled through, in some sort of attempt to get away from the large highblood, he saw a few others with him. There was a bit of a cold draft, but the troll didn't mind. Cold seasons were rare and welcomed on Alternia. Karako finally noticed something. That guy from before, the one who had been 'eaten' by the fake bowser... Perhaps they could rescue him... he looked at his group members, seeing what they were doing.

Agent 3 hid with the others, thinking internally. 'Alright, so he has the prisoner I saw earlier... Seems like they're done in, yikes. Well, I don't fancy my own chances with turtle over there... I'll stay here, wait until he's gone, and get him free. And I hope to heck we're all on the same train of thought.' She thought, nodding to herself and going into squid form as to provide more space for the others to hide.

Karako first looked at some... cuttlefish creature. She didn't look like she had any intention of attacking.

“Don't...! This could be a trap.” Inazuma spoke in a hushed tone,making very sure not to let anyone above us hear.

Karako almost heard what one of them had said... not really though. It was hard to make out.

"If only one of us were a Carrier... something small and flying could be sufficient to distract the little guy..." Laffey whispers to Inazuma.

Karako looked back, easily able to hear that. Trolls have pretty good hearing... hmm... distract... Karako... sort of had an idea. He unstrapped one of the brightly colored cans from his sash. This one was Rock N' Rye. One of the most eye catching cans... the perfect thing to distract a child... Karako ever so silently lifted one of the metal grates, and rolled the can over to the young Jr., before silently closing the grate again. Now... to wait.... he gave his peers a look as if to say 'lets see if this works...'

1568635931773.png

BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ForwardGangYeet #SaveJasonTodd2019

[class name=quote] text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; [/class] [class=title] font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:1.7em; text-align:center; text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; position:absolute; right:220px; width:1em; height:auto; z-index:25px; [/class]
[div class=title]MEMENTO

MORI[/div]
[div class=quote]Makoto Yuki
Location: Ship Hull | Interacting with: @BowserAnnihilationSquad thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching Crow Crow GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher L3n L3n SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Zerulu Zerulu
code by Ri.a
[/div]

We pushed through the creaky walkway, and onto the ship hull with eyes peered. The blinding floodlights lit the empty deck, and my mind pulsed with dread. Gaze scanning the desolate floorboards, I knew better than to keep my guard down; instinctively, my Evoker was guided towards my temple, fingers tucked away from the trigger.

"It's an ambush." I whispered, to no one in particular, when a deafening alarm suddenly ripped through the silence. The break of wind and rapid gusts of air funneling in every direction led my eyes above, where an object was rapidly descending to meet us barely meters away. True to suspicion, a gigantic, cardboard duplicate of Bowser struck the ground with the grace of a sledgehammer, rubber tires screeching to halt the machine's pitch and hollow voids of beady, paper eyes scanning their surroundings. Not-Bowser's annoying anthem broke my concentration, but my mind regained its focus as quickly as it had to. I glanced back at the rest of the team, gun still held to my head, with a furrowed brow and a gaze of conviction.
"Weaken the wheels and the joints. Those who can, blind its eyes. That thing's going to wipe us out if we let it run loose out here, so focus on immobilizing it first. If you find a weak spot, relay it to everyone else."
I fixed my glare back on the enemy. My finger curled around the trigger of the Evoker, and a soft squeeze followed a resolute yell.
"Orpheus!"

orpheus1.png

My Persona erupted from the ensuing havoc, lyre swept across his back. His crimson eyes lit up a burning red, sparks of flame gathering at his fingertips. "Tarunda!" I commanded, and my alter-ego obeyed. Orpheus cocked his arms back against the sides of his abdomen, then let loose a high-pitched shriek from the speakers on his chest. Debilitating sonar waves carried themselves through the air, which would send vibrations rupturing through the machine's structure and, in a best case scenario, hinder its mobility.

1568637103181.png
King Dedede

“Pfft, like you scare me none. I’ll go wherever the heck I wanna go!” The monarch scoffed, rolling his eyes and continuing right back where he was trying to go. Thankfully the groups had begun to head their respective ways by the time the king had chosen to ignore the squid-headed man, so he wouldn’t be alone against whatever was ahead. When he emerged onto the hull, the king looked suspiciously around at the sound of the music, and only had one reaction to “Bowser”.

He laughed.

Dedede started doubling over laughing at the sight of the crappy excuse for the king, almost falling over in his tears of laughter. “This...this some kinda joke!? Cause I don’t know what it is if it ain’t!” He chuckled, finally managing words out from his fit of laughter. Brushing the tears out of his eyes, the king took a second to recover his breath, then adjusted the grip on his hammer. “You must surely be jestin’ if either of you think I’m gonna let you clobbah this fool by yourself!” He scoffed, giving the blonde gal and the dude with the gun an ugly scowl. He rolled his eyes at whatever the heck the blue haired dude said, the strategy going in one ear and out the other of the king’s thick skull. Whatever the heck these chumps thought wasn’t important right now.

What was important, however, was that this sucker got the clobbering he deserved.

Rushing forward with hammer in hands, the king gave a mighty upwards swing, most likely cracking into the sad replication of the koopa king’s torso. He did his best to stay out the way of the white-haired girl’s fireballs. If it missed, he’d swing the hammer leftwards from the position the momentum had brought the mighty weapon to, trying to strike the neck.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Zerulu Zerulu Chungchangching Chungchangching Haz. Haz. Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

384BB3C2-5056-4027-B8B0-D0AD75D2E051.png
Dib Membrane

Dib saw that the over weight man was now not blocking the exit. Thae came over to try to defuse the situation between the tall creature and Karako, but Dib only really payed attention to the pet comment.
“I... I’m not a pet...”
Dib was about to go though the exit, but he watched as Karako kicked the tall guy in the shin. Dib was a little surprised that Karako would do that, but it was still funny to watch. Dib had a feeling going the top way would get them ambushed, so he went straight ahead with Karako. As he was attempting to catch up with Karako, he ran around doing rolls and just attempting to be sneaky like in the movies with secret agents. He even began to sing his own theme song.
“Duh duh duh doo doo doo! There he is! Look at him go! Don’t actually watch him because he is sneaking around! It’s Dib! Duh duh doo doo duh duh!”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Birb Birb ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:
Odessa
the damn wooden montrosity was back but this time unlike last time, they could actually fight. which was good. she remembered the raven-black-haired girl saying that no one should engage, but she clearly meant her team. fortunately, she wasn't part of her team, so she was not repective to those orders.. she activated her blaster, moved the level up to medium, flew up, and aimed a test shot at the Wooden Bowser's arm. if the shots are successful, the resulting firepower would incinerate Wooden bowser's arms, if not, it will probably do nothing. which was fine. it was a test shot as a way to test it's defenses after all. also naturally she is away out of reach of wooden bowser's arms!

Nightwisher Nightwisher @shilosquad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread