• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Enter the Abyss (Plotting with scopriodragon)

scorpiodragon

Five Thousand Club
Hi, so I don't rp much anymore due to bad experiences in the past. But giving this a shot regardless. These will be listed according to whatever.

About Me:
I'm 33 so would prefer someone 18+ just for safety concerns of both myself and any children on the site. I'd rather not make anyone uncomfortable or their parents if minors. If I could get someone in their late 20s-early 30s that would be nice. I may have low muse at times and sometimes am busy but if I will be unable to post or have appointments, I'll message you to let you know. I generally write 1-2 paragraphs, sometimes longer but it just depends on how invested I am with the role play and how busy I am.

What You Can Expect From Me:
  • OOC Chatter (both for plot and just chatting)-I'd like to make friends if possible. I will likely do one thread/PM for OOC/Plot and one thread/PM for rp to amke things easier.
  • 1-2 paragraphs at least, sometimes more depending on muse; mainly consider myself to be semi-lit to lit in terms of writing.
  • Can do platonic and/or romance though I prefer romance build up gradually because I'm not good at it
  • LGBT Friendly (though mxm and mxf preference)
  • I will let you know if I will be out of town and when I can be expected back or if I no longer have interest anymore in the rp. Sometimes my muse just doesn't come to me.
  • Will try to give proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Anything foreign will be translated via google translate.
  • Detail, including describing scenes, gore and violence. Not too great at dialogue, trying to work on that.
  • Personality and history often developed in rp (comfortable with that as I am horrible about sticking to persona/history in a cs). Personality lately has been a list of negative, neutral and positive traits, occasionally with a paragraph or two of deeper insight personality.
  • Third person POV (most comfortable with), thoughts in italics and attacks in underline.
What I expect from a partner:
  • 18+ years old, just for both parties concerned.
  • I understand people are back in school and working throughout this pandemic. Completely understandable. I may message you just to see if you're still interested if I haven't heard from you in like a week or two.
  • Please inform me if you are no longer interested in role playing with me. I hate being ghosted and it has driven me from role playing at all in either 1x1 or group rps.
  • OOC (for plotting mainly, tossing ideas around and such, occasional chatter outside plotting/rp purposes)
  • At least a paragraph. Please don't do one-liners. I don't have anything to go off there with 1-liners. Try to go over your response and I will try to do the same with mine as far as grammar and punctuation go.
  • Welcome to develop personality and history in rp, just give a brief summary of history.
  • Prefer 3rd person POV but I can work with 1st and 2nd
What I do not do/am not comfortable with:
  • Horror (I don't mind Horror, mostly Stephen King stuff but never written it before)
  • One-Liners
  • Anything with children (issues in the past with that)
  • Forced Romance (I'm not good at it and believe it should be natural)
  • Romanticized abusive relationships (that's just...that's messed up)
  • Adult/Teen relationships (student/teacher, coach/athlete, etc. See above on the romanticized relationships)
  • Slice of Life (have dabbled in it, not a big fan)
What I can do:
  • Detailed scenes
  • Gore/Violence (part of the reason for the 18+ requirement)
  • Kidnapping/capture/torture
  • Juggle multiple characters (including NPCS)
  • World Building
  • GM-Guiding (especially in relation to world building above, real fun-for me anyway)
  • Sex & Rape-though out of practice with this

• Pokemon (no limits on moves, can have multiple from anime and games)
  • Anime pretty much (Hakiyuu!!, Wolf's Rain, Death Note, Pokemon, Digimon, Black Blood Brothers, Inuyasha, Trigun (haven't seen all of it), Full Metal Alchemist (haven't seen all of it), Dr. Stone (started, need to get back into), Fruits Basket (have the original on dvd, started the reboot), Vampire Knight/Vampire Knight Guilty, Boku dake ga Inai Machi (have not seen all of this yet), Beastars, Food Wars (not a big fan but have seen it), Honey and Clover (not a fan but have seen it), Sailor Moon (have not seen since a child), Violet Evergarden (have not finished), The Dragon Prince, Douluo Dalu (started watching), Inuyashiki (started watching), Vinland (started watching), Bokurano (started watching), To Aru Majutsu no Index (started), Doroto to Hyakkimaru (probably halfway), The Promised Neverland, Nagi-Asu, K-On! (started watching), Japan Sinks: 2020-these are all the anime I have seen in a span of thirteen years.
  • Star Wars (I've got movies 1-6, Rogue One and The Force Awakens but have seen Solo, The Last Jedi & The Rise of Skywalker as well as into Mandalorian. Not a fan of Clone Wars and have never seen Star Wars Rebels due to CGI Star Wars doesn't mesh with me.)
  • Criminal Minds (have never tried)
  • Law and Order (have never tried)
  • Law and Order CI (have never tried)
  • Law and Order SVU (have never tried)
  • Vampire Knight/Vampire Knight Guilty (have only seen the anime)
  • Warrior Cats (I have not read the books but have dabbled in this off and on)
  • The Lion King (mostly the first and second movies)
  • The Last of Us (love this game)
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Five Nights At Freddy's (FNAF)
  • Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel (would need to go back to these)
  • Watership Down (I can base off of the book/movie or the 1998 BBC cartoon show)
  • Alternate Universe of above fandoms
  • Crossovers
  • Fantasy
  • Mythology
  • Tribal
  • College (depends)
  • Lab (depends)
  • Military (not too familiar with but I love war novels/military)
  • Historical
  • Pirates
  • Post-Apocalyptic /Apocalypse
  • Crime (haven’t really tried)
  • Ancient China, Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Ancient India, Ancient Japan
Creatures:
  • Werewolves
  • Vampires
  • Demons
  • Were-creatures (werecats, werecanimes, weredragons, werebears)
  • Dragons
  • Humans
  • Elves
  • Dwarves (rarely done)
  • Kitsune

Pairings:

Roles bolded are my preferred role. No bold means I can do either.
  • Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Human x Vampire
  • Dragon x Dragon Rider
  • Master x Slave
  • Lab Experiment x Lab Experiment
  • Human x Werewolf
  • Otherworld Visitor x Earthling (this would likely involve a sci-fi plot)
  • Angel x Human
  • Assassin x Victim
  • Crime Lord x Assassin
  • A vampire knight x hakiyuu crossover, possibly with fantasy elements where our characters perhaps go to Cross Academy during the events of the anime. One character's a vampire and one's a human or maybe an elf whose disguised as a human who maybe gets turned into a vampire which creates some problems. For some reason, the vampire character has to guide the newly turned vampire (maybe they were the one who bit them or one of the canon characters or a rogue did) but after those events, perhaps they flee Cross Academy and seek shelter from hunters and other vampires in Japan where they may take up the sport of volleyball (or we can throw in another sport).
  • Twelve years have passed and the daughter of Dawn and Ash Ketchum is finally ready to begin her pokemon journey. Abandoned by her parents who continued to pursue their dreams of becoming a top coordinator and pokemon master, leaving their two children with Delia in the Kanto region. Living with her uncle since the age of 8 years, she chooses a Cyndaquil as her partner after working as Professor Elm's assistant. Gifted with Aura from her father, she begins her journey in Kanto in hopes of one day beating her father and on her journey travels with Shion Harrison, the son of Brock and Misty who was also abandoned. Shion, who has inherited the gift of psychic thanks to a hidden talent running in Brock's family, joins up with Sky, despite being fourteen with his Chimchar at his side and together, they begin a quest to get back at their parents for abandoning them, facing villainous teams, poachers and other obstacles in their quest for revenge; eventually needing to make a choice between revenge and forgiveness. I would play my characters Shion and Sky, but you would play your own character as well. You could be a gym leader, a fellow pokemon trainer, a member of a villainous team, or a pokemon champion/elite 4 member of your respective region.

RP Samples
The dry-crisp air filled the wolf's lungs as it inhaled the pungent scent of a injured doe. His amber visionaries were locked intently upon his unsuspecting victim. The doe had a infected gash on her hip, hindering her from walking very well so she had a noticeable limp. Crouching his bodice low to the earth Rogziel kept her breathing quiet, her audits erected upon her crown listening to the deer's steps on the dry terrain. Feeling his prey was in range the tawny lupine projected his agile frame towards the doe, startling the injured creature. With a limp it was obvious the doe couldn't make a quick get away so without much chase he locked his deadly maw around the deer's nape, feeling it's breathing stop. After some time he dropped the limp doe on the earth.

Amber eyes peeled slowly open a the sounds of inhuman laughter, the heat from the flames intense within the air, washing over the wolf's body, his brown pelt providing little protection against the sweltering heat, the roiling river of burning orange lava sailing past the barren and rocky charred landscape. A shaggy head lifted from its paws, the sound of a whip cracking next to it whereby followed a sudden kick to its ribs from a heavy foot, the sound of a yelp escaping the wolf's larynx. Scrambling to his paws, the wolf shrank away from the sudden movement of the heavy footsteps of boots over the landscape, ears rotating towards the sound before going against the wolf's head, lying flat against its skull. At the same time the wolf's tail went between his legs, his body crouching low to the ground and averting his gaze from the figure who dropped some rocks into a cart nearby and hitched the wolf up to them. He stood still as he was forced into the harness, yet the whip striking at his back tore through fur and flesh, blood welling up from the wound and torch used to keep the wolf back as it was roughly manhandled.

With another crack of the whip and a demon moving in front of it to guide the way, the wolf rose to stand and began pulling against the harness, one paw step and then another over the landscape, tender paw pads being cut into as he stepped over the landscape, the cart's wheels sounding loudly in his ears. It was just another day in Hell...yet he still held onto his name though no longer had any hope of rescue or salvation. Despite the scraps he managed to rustle up, he could feel himself dying, his body growing weaker with each passing day.
-From a 1x1 I lost muse for

The thump of a bag and bedroll fell to the snow-covered ground below from high within the evening sky. A flapping of wings through the air could be heard if one were close enough, the raptor descending to the earth and flaring its wings upon landing, a purple light surrounding the golden eagle as it landed beside the bag, a pale yellow eye staring out at the world around it as it lifted its head before the swirling purple light encompassed its being and then faded, drifting back towards the amulet hanging around its neck. When the light faded a man crouched within the snow instead. Rising to his feet, he stood and brushed the snow off his boots as he stood amidst the snowy peaks and landscape of the mountains that bordered the two countries. A breath of warm air that was followed by a sharp whinny echoed in his ears and he turned, lifting a hand to stroke his horse's nose. Picking up his bag and sliding his hand back to grab the reins, he began walking, the chestnut destrier outfitted in bronze armor which was the same the mage wore on occasion, not so much anymore with having left the king's service years ago.

Shouldering the bag over his shoulder, the Sarti mage carried a letter stamped with the king's seal to allow him to pass into Cantis as well as detailing instructions on why he was here. Alistair's eyes narrowed as he thought back to being summoned to King Larus's home and told he would be going into Cantis to investigate whatever was killing both man and dragons, he had accepted it and headed to pack at once before heading out that same day. The journey had been fine at first, across rolling sands and desert dunes. Venturing into the mountains where parts were shared with Cantis was alright for the first day but then the snowstorm had hit, the rocky terrain foreign to the mage as he had never ventured into the mountains before and finding himself now lost as night had fallen, the frozen powder falling quickly and gently so that it blocked even his sight as an eagle was dampened and made it difficult to fly within. Cold was not something the Sartian was used to.

Continuing along the winding road that led further and deeper into the mountains, it was feat that he didn't get more lost than he was. Eyes remained fixed on the path before him, guiding his horse along treacherous and cold roads of which there seemed no end, mountains serving as a semi-protective barrier but enough when he got caught in what could only be described as wind tunnels within the mountains such as before the storm had set upon him and his mount. Behind him, his horse's head hung low against the sudden winds that picked up, Alistair holding out a hand and turning it palm upward. "Ignis," spoke the mage and a small orange flame appeared within his hand. It wasn't big enough to cause any warmth or destruction, no...he planned on using it to see his way through the darkness that had befallen the known world.

Lifting his hand up, the flame flickered within the snowy winds that blew at him so he poured more power into the flame to keep it burning and prevent it from going out. If he were forced to stop for the evening then he would end up using the flame, should it not go out, to start a fire once he got to some form of shelter. It was as they were passing into a mountain meadow that his horse became skittish and stop in his tracks, the mage canceling out the flame and turning to his horse. "Maklik. Wat het jy gespoeg? Easy. What has you spooked?" he questioned. The mage hadn't the slightest idea that this...contact's beast was searching for him and would be attracted by the flame which he'd put out so as not to burn his horse.
-From a dead 1x1 rp

Auctions seemed to occur every season though the winter auctions were the best both for their selection of individuals for purchase and the fact that many humans would get weaker and potentially die off in the winter months due to sickness and the occasional bout of starvation. Bright lights lit up the room where the stage was with spotlights directed from the beams in the room, all pointed towards the stage for those that would be auctioned off though there was no guarantee that everyone would get a human. It really depended on the number of humans compared to the hundreds of vampires in the room.

Versum, being the highest ranked vampire in the room thanks to his father's status as Overlord, sat within the middle of the auction. In one hand he held a bidding paddle and in another hand he happened to be holding a glass filled with crimson liquid. Laughter and conversation echoed around him as people waited for the auction to start, Versum raising a hand to rub tiredly at his forehead while waiting for the auction to start which occurred a few short moments later, the conversation stopping as the humans were brought up onto the stage and chained to the floor, whispers soon emitting through the crowd as they took in the people. On either side of him were both one of the maids of the estate his father owned and a knight, the maid being another human and the knight being a vampire. Being the son of the Overlord, his family was naturally the wealthiest among the vampires or at least among this place of vampires, truthfully he didn't pay quite a lot of attention to his father's business rules and teachings.

"Is this going to take long?" he questioned the knight sitting to his left.

"It can last hours Master Versum," spoke the knight. "The longer the auctions last the better it is for the auctioneers."

"As well as an influx of money," muttered Versum, shifting in the chair to get more comfortable and then raising the glass to his mouth. Swallowing, he passed the glass across to the maid and adopted a bored expression as he began searching the humans just for something to look at and waiting for the bidding to begin. The knight however pointed out that he was here to buy one of these humans with the winter season coming up and needing as much fresh blood as possible to which he just nodded without deigning a verbal response.

Versum and all the others in the room began listening to the auctioneer list off the ages and blood types of the humans, none really appealing to the wealthy male. Both his companions remained silent, the maid because it had been taught and somewhat beaten into her and the knight out of duty. Finally the auctioneer got to the prize of the night and for once during the entire procedure, Versum actually seemed slightly interested. It wasn't much of an improvement but it was something. The human in question seemed to have blue eyes which anyone in the audience could make out, the auctioneer pushing the human's head forward after which he began the auction.

"AB negative...healthy and quite valuable." He certainly looked healthier than the others on the stage, all exhibiting paleness of the skin or some form of sickness, whether it be limp hair or sunken eyes. Versum's gaze flicked from human to human, noting the auctioneer left that one and one other to be sold last before sitting back in his chair, allowing the others to bid on the less desirable humans. The one with the rare blood type was likely the best option and likely quite expensive for anyone who wasn't the child of an Overlord or an Overlord himself, thus he could count out about half of the audience when it came to that one.

"Have you found something Master Versum?" came the maid's softspoken voice that sounded like rustling willow branches.

"Possibly," came the one word answer from Versum. "The prize."

"Good choice sir."

"Not a good choice...not unless I can out beat everyone in the audience," spoke Versum.
-From a dead 1x1 rp about a vampire and his slave purchased in an auction

Caretaker:
The young brute padded towards the nursery, a pheasant hanging from his jaws as he brought food to a nursing mother. The brute ducked beneath the low-hanging branches that concealed the den as he pushed his way through the brush and stopped outside the cool nursery. The smell of milk reached his nasal cavity and he stopped to set the food down and announce his presence. Only when the nursing mother bade him entrance, did the brute pick up the prey and walk inside the den. He carefully approached the nursing fae and set the pheasant at her paws before backing off and looked at the four newborn pups lying by the mother's side. A small bundle of fur ran into him and he turned to see one of the older pups run into him and nip at his paw, growling playfully. Romulus chuckled and turned his attention to the pup, leading it away from the nursing mother and deeper into the nursery.

Scout:
Darkness. That was all that surrounded him. Darkness and trees. The obsidian-hued brute stepped carefully over the terrain, watching the area around him for any signs of movement. A forest littered with hidden roots, possible steel fang buried beneath the leaves that began to litter the ground, dips and small gullies. Two intense piercing eyes of yellow citrine shone out of the darkness as a cool autumn chill swirled around the brute. His nose twitched as he scented for signs of rogue wolves, man, prey or other predators that might have trespassed within the territory. The brute knew he had to be careful for he was not the only animal that walked the night. Nocturnal predators would be awake and hunting for their own meals at this hour. Above he heard the call of an owl, the terrified squeak of a mouse before its tiny cry was cut off and he paused to see an owl flying like a ghost on silent wings into the air, a mouse clutched within its talons. Dropping his gaze, the brute continued through the forest...slowly...cautiously...carefully.

Hunter:
Four wolves crouched behind a log, an obsidian brute among them. It was morning, the air crisp and cold, the fog not yet lifted from the land from last night's rain. The brute and his companions remained still as they waited for their commander's signal. There was a howl and the four wolves sprang out over the log and dashed down the hill as the thundering hooves of deer pounded on the ground past the ambush team. Behind them were the sounds of thudding paws as the rest of the hunters surged after their quarry. Stretching out his limbs, the young wolf just out of adolescent stage, allowed his eyes to scan for a target before spotting pregnant doe straggling along in back of the herd. The young wolf barked to the wolf on his left and the two surged after the pregnant doe, working to separate it from the herd as the other two wolves joined the rest of the pack that had reached them. As his companion lunged at the doe's side, Romulus went for its leg, snapping it in his jaws and tugging sharply, causing the doe to stumble from the wound and let out a bellow of pain. Hooves lashed out but the wolf who had fastened to the doe's leg, her eyes wide in terror as she stumbled when the wolf let her go. Blood dripped from the brute's incisors as he jumped at the doe's side, delivering a bite to her ribs. The other wolf lunged for the doe's throat but yelped and fell as it was lashed with a pair of hooves. Despite her attempts to shake both wolves off the doe's efforts were in vain. There was the crunch of jaws over bone and cartilage as the obsidian-hued brute bit the doe's throat and bit down, twisting his head so that his fangs punctured the doe's jugular vein. Hot salty blood flooded the brute's maw and splashed onto his fur and the ground as the doe struggled desperately in the wolf's jaws...minutes passing with only the sound of the herd and snapping jaws...blood permeating the air...before it gave one last gurgled breath and went still.

-A wolf rp called Forsaken Demise that I got banned from for having too many characters under too many accounts. But this shows I do know something about wolves at least.

"Oh I'm afraid you won't be going anywhere," Mr. Gold said from where he was sitting as Aconite lunged at the boy, sinking his teeth into the boy's arm as he knocked Dipper off his feet. Mr. Gold stood and went to unlock another cell as the dog began dragging the child over to the empty cell. "You don't have any money to pay your way here I imagine since you're a child and have no business being inside my town. But I'll be sure to pass on the information to the sheriff about your sister's name."
-A dead group rp on here where I played an oc and Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold from the fandom Once Upon A Time.

A city marked by a series of gates at various intervals...
Explosions...fire...screams...
Figures fighting...ruined buildings...

A pair of red eyes shot open as the violent seizure suddenly stopped, the green-skinned woman's body going still before great gulps of air were brought into her lungs as her bodily functions began working again. Lying there until the last vestiges of tremors faded from her body, she slowly sat up, head turning to look about her. Slowly getting to her feet, she waited for the world to stop spinning around her before turning to the tall oak that she had taken shelter under when night had begun to fall the previous evening and where she had remained since. Mazzush remained still for some time underneath the branches of the great oak that sheltered her from the wind before heading in a random direction, the name of the city not evident in her mind nor the names or full appearances of those figures that had been fighting. She only had gotten flashes of them, blurred forms on the edges of her vision, a floating yellow feather from one of the figures that had been fighting. Though she could not see if it was a feather from a hat or just a feather from a signed bird in the battle.

Mazzush walked on for hours, the sun gradually setting as day turned to night and still she walked on through the wilderness. Her bow was unstrung and rested across her back, the bowstring within a water-proof pouch tucked in her rucksack that was carried over her right shoulder. At her left hip hung a sword with a pair of knives sheathed in her belt. Mazzush looked ready for battle and perhaps overburdened with weapons, given the bowstaff she carried in her right hand and the double swords crossed across her back but she was ready for a fight and from the vision she had, it seemed there would be one. Of course it was possible this battle would take place within the future or had already passed, for she never knew exactly what time period her visions were about.

Her traveling took her across a rolling countryside of fertile fields and small copses of trees, across creeks and fording a large river that had rapid swift currents that knocked her off balance and caused her to plummet into its cold waters until she could manage to scramble ashore some distance downstream from where she had attempted to ford it. Stopping to dry her clothes by a fire, the night was now fully there so that by the time she had gotten doused the fire upon getting dry again, some time had passed. Still the woman pressed on, as if the night was no hindrance to her and indeed it was not, her race blessed with being able to see in pitch blackness and dimly-lit caves as if it were day thanks to her orc ancestry.

Night was full circle when Mazzush approached a city surrounded by steep walls, walls that were complete rubble by the time she got there and smoke still rising up in the air thanks to the winds that blew hauntingly across the expanse. She walked up to a guard who was looking over the damage of the wall, cradling an injured arm to his chest. "What happened here?" Mazzush questioned, the injured guard who stared blankly at her, a sneer twisting onto his face as he noted the woman's appearance wasn't entirely human.

"We were attacked by a Behemoth," spoke another guard who noticed his companion's look towards the traveler. "A group of strange travelers and Prince Horus defeated it a few hours ago."

Mazzush nodded as she looked from one guard to the other. "Where would these strangers be?" she questioned.

"I believe the king invited them for a meal in the palace but he is not welcoming strangers off the street. You'd best find an inn or somewhere to make do for the night," said the guard. "You'd best get that wound healed," said the guard to his companion as Mazzush started forward towards the city.

"It's just a scratch," said the guard in a stubborn tone though there was a hint of pain in his voice.

Mazzush paused and turned, heading back towards the injured guard. "Let me see," said Mazzush, as she set her pack down and then straightened. With some obvious reluctance, the soldier held out his arm as Mazzush took his arm in hers, the guantlet on his arm lying on the ground and crushed beneath the stone. As she placed her hand over the cut, she concentrated on the wound, searching for any signs of infection. Her hand became bathed in teal light as her healing abilities took hold and the wound began to heal, eliminating any chance of infection and closing before the man's eyes. In exchange the wound appeared on Mazzush's arm where the wound had previously been on the guard's and she straightened, the guard winching as the healing took place and sighing in relief as the pain ebbed away. "You're welcome," said Mazzush, knowing she wouldn't be thanked by the guard. Picking up her pack, she headed towards and across the ruined rubble of the wall, navigating it like a goat navigates the rocky slopes of mountains, and disappeared inside the city.

Sample 2 from same RP using a villain character:
On one of the buildings near the city gates, the air was still and hot, almost of a suffocating nature. Though not as stifling as it would be while in a desert, it was an annoyance to the hooded figure standing on the edge of the roof. The blue and brown hooded coat overlaid a white vest under which a brown shirt was worn with blue pants that stopped just above his calves was accompanied by brown boots. Hidden from view by his cloaking ability, he was able to watch the ongoing action with ease, eyes staring intently at the battle below him as people raced to contain the beast that wrecked havoc on the city below.

On one of the buildings near the city gates, the air was still and hot, almost of a suffocating nature. Though not as stifling as it would be while in a desert, it was an annoyance to the hooded figure standing on the edge of the roof. The blue and brown hooded coat overlaid a white vest under which a brown shirt was worn with blue pants that stopped just above his calves was accompanied by brown boots. Hidden from view by his cloaking ability, he was able to watch the ongoing action with ease, eyes staring intently at the battle below him as people raced to contain the beast that wrecked havoc on the city below.

There was green fire appearing suddenly, garnering his interest and for a moment he hoped his partner was not dead, that he'd somehow come back within this land. The panther had been the only other strongest one to survive the experiments and torture, the beatings and isolation, and was the only other one besides master that he tolerated without wanting to rip their throat out. As the fire cleared and he looked closer, thrusting his head out and flaring his nostrils, he frowned as he saw a turtle person walking around on two legs and throwing vials which seemed to be the cause of the fire. Liquid fire? Perhaps I ought to get that information out of the turtle before cracking his shell open.

He hoped the beast would get up and cause more destruction and bloodshed, thus making this trip to this city worthwhile to him. It was boring otherwise being here. The scent of bird reached his nose and he pivoted on his heel, walking the length of the roof edge, following the scent to see a bird...correction a somewhat large bird covered in yellow feathers and clothes, strumming an instrument. There was no otherwise human appearance about it and he glanced between the playing bird and the walking turtle who also bore no human resemblance at all. How interesting.
-From the Choose Your Own Adventure RP before I lost muse/it became slow and was dying

Janus didn’t seem to notice the female’s imaginary friend, he just noted she was mentally deranged and therefore not suitable concubine material, much less omega material. She would contribute to defective offspring and didn’t look like she would provide much nutrition for the healer...so in the healer’s opinion, she was essentially worthless and had no point existing. Like that other troublemaking bitch at home that Styx wouldn’t let him eat or kill for some...delusional reason. At least the useless breeder did something useful. Come to think of Arty...it might be worth speaking to her, though she wasn’t confined to his rooms anymore, the offer of protection was still there like a slab of meat dangling from a hook should she want it. The male however didn’t seem entirely bright either, given who he was facing off against. He did have to give the wolf one point. It got him out of the house which meant if that bitch...died...he could rightfully say he was busy, Janus’s face twisting into a sadistic smile at the thought, the healer rumbling happily. Perhaps he should let that ‘slip’ to Sky that his brother fucked the bitch and she was pregnant with possibly Styx’s pups...let Sky take care of the problem. Or maybe just convince her the delusional female was in love with his brother, whether it was true or not. She’d probably go nuts, given she seemed infatuated with his brother for some reason despite him raping her. He couldn’t understand Sky’s possessiveness at all. Janus certainly didn’t feel such a thing towards the humans that had hurt him.

Janus’s insanity was showing again in his eyes as his happy rumblings continued, completely ignoring the wolf before him as it stepped in front of the girl. If the wolf wanted the mentally deranged creature...well it was an odd choice but Janus wouldn’t stop such a weird mating. Who knew...might be semi interesting to watch. Things got monotone after a while. Then again...perhaps this wolf was simple minded. Which begged the question of whether to bring it back or kill it. Another useless female was bad enough...a simple minded wolf he was uncertain of and might touch his alpha’s women. Which would result in a meal for Janus...depending on what was left. “You’re in Winson Territory. Since you’re obviously simple, I will attempt to state this in a way you understand. G E T O U T and take your feeble minded...thing...with you,” Janus growled out, gesturing towards the cowering female dismissively. Janus had put himself into a good mood, a mood which would unexpectedly disappear when he got home. It was the only reason he was being civil and giving the male and his damaged girl time to leave. “We have no use for weaklings in this pack, let alone another female. You may be a possibility,” said Janus to the male as he sized the wolf up. “Assuming you are capable of speech or...your human is.”

Still Janus didn’t turn into a wolf, the healer just facing off against the snarling wolf, a bored expression coming to his face as if he really couldn’t be bothered with them both. The longer he wasted his time here, the potential worse Sky’s shoulder got...then again he had another reason for being out here. The male shrugged off his jacket and tossed it aside, then began removing his boots as he watched the wolf to see if it would leave or respond.

Gore scene ahead:
Janus found his bone saw in his office and brought it back, setting it on table next to the knife Sky had used to stab the dead breeder. “You can help Arty with preparing my meal.”

Sky looked at Janus strangely before shaking her head. “I don’t know how to cook and why do you eat wolves?

“I suggest you learn,”
said Janus, not answering her second question. “There are spices in one of the cabinets. I like my meals well seasoned.”

Once Sky had got up and gone to look for the spices as Artemis should now be taking her shower, Janus washed the knife before making a slit in one of the the largest puppy’s head and proceeded to pull the fur back over the skull, switching out for a pocket knife to cut through the tendons tying the fur to the bone, the sounds of ripping echoing in the air. The healer cleaned off the skull and then cut out it’s tongue, using a teaspoon to dig out the eyes as he hummed to himself and swallowing the tidbits for a treat as he used the bone saw to cut through the vertebrae to sever the skull, then sawed into the bottom so he could scoop the tiny brain out. Sky winched at the sound of the bone saw and the ripping of skin from the skulls as the healer worked. What kind of a healer is he?

Janus repeated this process with two other skulls, sawing and ripping off what he needed as Sky found a variety of spices and just pulled them all down as Janus got up and carried the skulls to the sink, washing them out of any brain matter and blood or flesh that was stuck in them. Leaving them in the sink, he went to work on another one, glancing at the spices as Sky set them down and dropped the tiny bodies on the floor with a splat. “Put some music on woman,” he said to Sky as he set to work on a fourth pup.

Sky found an album and put it on, cranking the volume up as Janus growled at her, the healer’s growling stopping at the music blasting through the two rooms, hiding the sounds of the healer’s work. Sky sank against the floor as Janus happily worked, not sure what he was doing and too frightened to ask, each skull getting washed out and left in the sink until he had a pile of headless bodies on the floor. The healer got up and washed his tools off in the sink before packing them away in his office in a special compartment he kept locked as he then came back and patted dry each skull carefully before setting them outside his window to bleach in the sun.

Sky continued to spy on the beta and her understudy as well as Tonx on Janus's orders, giving him information which would sometimes go to his brother as well considering Styx was the man in charge here. The healer was highly pleased with the girl in that she had, so far, not gotten caught and even though she was human was proving rather loyal to his brother and good at following his orders. However, the girl had not been seen recently and was due for a checkup to check her shoulder, the bite and claw marks from the rogue wolf that had turned the girl having scarred over and marring her otherwise porcelain skin. The healer had kept Artemis either in the infirmary or in his own rooms along with Sky as the girl tended to wander. The only reason the healer allowed Artemis in his rooms was to keep her from the Hendrix girl so she wouldn't get ideas put into her head that were traitorous and because he believed and saw both females as the weakest females in the pack though Artemis was under orders to not answer Sky's questions nor help her with werewolf or pack stuff. He had also offered the teen his protection from the betas and was fully acting on that, another reason for keeping Artemis locked up and in close sight.

Janus had, of course, been working on his little...present...for the omegas and breeders in these two weeks. He'd even gone and killed a normal wolf's pups to add but they were...well mostly Styx's. This present was mainly kept locked up unless Janus was working on it and considering how he had a wind chime of puppy bones outside his bedroom window which made a bit of an eerie sound but the sound perfectly suited the healer's tastes. For the time being, the healer had released Artemis from his room to stretch her legs and do whatever females did when they weren't in heat or entertaining his brother, Janus standing outside his room when an omega nervously came towards him. As the woman wasn't injured nor was she in heat or pregnant, Janus didn't particularly care for it coming to him. What the female would say would be her last words on this earth.

"Sir...the...the human is gone." Janus's eyes narrowed to slits as he leaned against his door, watching the female who looked down at the floor, sensing the healer's rising anger. For some time Janus did not say anything before removing himself from the door and walking towards the female.

"Gone..." Janus said. "What do you mean, the human female is gone?"

The omega swallowed, backing up away from the healer and regretting that she had been the one to tell the healer this information, given the healer's anger and the fact the girl was seemingly under the male's protection along with the other omega Artemis. The healer backed the woman into the wall opposite his door and stared down at her, silently ordering her to continue her words. The woman stammered out a response that did not earn her any favors with the healer as he heard this information. "A...few males...they tried to make the human do things...things that only the alpha does to us and...when she hit one...they...threw her out. Their...they're Claudius, Rolf, Rowle, Dominique, Benji and Solis." The omega yelped as the alpha's claws slashed open her throat, sending her to the floor as blood spurted out like a fountain. Janus pressed his foot down on the woman's throat, pressing down as she struggled underneath him, gasping as her hands came up and weakly beat at his leg to get him off. Janus only smiled down at her before lifting his foot and slamming it down onto her throat, shattering the vertebrae before walking off in search of the wolves.

The healer searched through the house, picking off the warriors and hunters one by one. Janus used his little healing devices to punish the named individuals in question by taking their lives. Finding Dominique first with a breeder, Janus grabbed the girl and tossed her into a wall before kicking the hunter in his stomach, causing the man to double over and begin coughing. "J...Jan..." The man screamed as the healer suddenly grabbed his ear and used a knife to saw through the flesh and cartilage, stuffing the ear in the wolf's mouth.

"How about we increase your smile?" Janus questioned before using the knife to cut into the hunter's cheeks from the corners of his mouth and dragged the blade through the skin and up the upper cheek bone on his right side before copying the pattern on the left side, the hunter's screams piercing the air as his face was cut into. Janus continued cutting into Dominique, throwing and rubbing salt into the wounds from a salt jar he had to speed up healing, humming to himself as Benji and Rolf rushed in at hearing their friend's screaming, the healer turning on them. With a slash of his knife, Rolf was down on the floor with blood gushing out of his throat as Benji was knocked to the ground by a punch, the healer looking for a wall socket and upon finding it, plugged in his electric bone saw. Watching the blade spin about, he grinned sadistically as he walked on over to Dominique who was clutching his face and put the blade against his skull, the whirring sound and the sound of screams echoing within the air as the Janus just sawed into the man's head while he was still alive, bone, flesh and blood breaking off as his skull was opened for Janus who created a wide circle and then stuck his hand in, the wolf twitching as he moved his fingers about inside.

"No...no...."

Janus didn't respond as he found the brain and a gorey mess ensued as Janus cut into the brain matter with the saw, making the body spasm and twitch violently before yanking it out and then turned on Benji. Leaving the mess behind him for the omegas to clean up, the healer just snapped that one's neck before unplugging his saw and carrying it with him as he went to look for the other members who had tried to harm and touch what belonged to his brother. Janus left a blood bath in his wake as he found and killed Rowle and Solis, torturing those two for the good part of three or four hours as they systematically died slowly...by the end his torture, Rowle was left hanging alive with his ribs spread apart and his heart left beating from the ceiling above the stairs, only one arm left on his body as his body was split open, intestines and limbs scattered throughout the upper hall and stairs, though he would be dead by the time the healer returned from looking for Sky, and the pack found themselves having a twisted chandelier that was made up of Solis and Benji, Janus having retrieved their bodies from the rooms they had been left in and hanging up in the living room as a nice little centerpiece.

What could he say? The house needed some more interesting decor. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" A scream echoed from the infirmary as Janus wrapped another bone saw, a Gigli Saw to be more precise, as he slowly sawed through the wolf's ankle, perfectly amputating the foot. Tears spilled down the warrior/hunter's cheeks as Janus dragged his body through the infirmary and into his office before tapping open a hidden compartment and the bookcase swung out, revealing a hidden passage which Janus dragged his prey down in. The healer dragged Cladius through the halls and hung up in chains before grabbing a bat leaning against a wall and set himself up like he was waiting for a ball to come flying towards him before swinging it into the wolf's knees, shattering them both and breaking the wooden bat on impact. Tossing the two halves of the bat away, the howls of pain echoed through Janus's personal little playground as he then grabbed a silver coated whip. "Please...it isn't..."

Whistling, Janus cut through another finger as he held Cladius's head underwater in a basin, the warrior hunter clawing at his hands as he was forced to remain under by Janus's other hand. The healer saw no reason to hurry but allowed Cladius up for a few moments before pushing him back under the water, slowly repeating the process and continuing the length of time the warrior hunter was underwater. Grabbing the cover for the bathtub, he left the wolf's body in the tub and then rolled the cover down over the tub, before setting some heavy blocks down to weigh it down. Ignoring the frantic cries for help, Janus stood and headed through the halls up to his office and let the bookcase slide shut behind him, the healer then putting his tools away after cleaning them and headed outside, locking the infirmary behind him before heading out into the hallway leading from the infirmary and ignoring Sky's bag which had been left there.

Throwing open the door and completely ignoring the stranger standing there in the pouring down freezing rain, Janus headed for the forest, shifting as he went and dropping to his four paws as the rain pelted through his thin coat. It wasn't out of pity or concern that the healer was leaving the house in search of the omega, rather it was in keeping his brother's little investment and his little pet alive. As for Styx...well he had been spending an awful lot of time cosying up to that female that had been given the females' warriors and hunters room, very rare as they were, his attentions since she had come here. Janus, for his part did not trust the woman but his brother didn't listen when it came to thinking with...shall he say....the wrong head. The healer disappeared into the trees but even they did not provide much relief as Janus shook out his pelt and began trying to track the wayward human down.

The sun hadn't even risen yet as hooves moved out of the tourist resort known as Whitefish Lake, the ice beginning to melt and greenery once again beginning to grow around the area. The dawn-filled sky above was awash with color, reflecting on the lake's to the beast's right, the water and air both still as birds called from overhead where they rested within trees and on the couple houses on a hill overlooking the lake, the rest of the area containing food buildings, restrooms and a covered shelter, a few picnic tables scattered underneath the covered sheltered and around the resort. With it being a week into spring, the rider was wearing a t-shirt underneath a sweater, jeans and combat boots while her hair was done in a ponytail as she made her way, the horse moving at a walk as they gradually left the girl's home for the first time in eighteen years. Despite bringing a map of the area, she didn't need to consult it as she turned the horse and headed west, hoping to make some time before anyone noticed she were gone from home. A backpack rested on her shoulders along with a deerskin water skin and deerskin saddlebags that her mother had created for her, beads decorating the fringes on the saddlebag. Trepidation filled the young woman for this was her first time away from the safety of Silver Lake and the people she called friends. What she was looking for, she hadn't the slightest idea. Maybe she would know when she got there.

Her journey takes her along sunken and cracked streets and through forests. From on the saddle she has a good vantage point to potentially spot any predators, infected or survivors out here within the wilderness, a light hand on Galaxy's reins to keep the mare at a walk. If they need to break into a run, it won't be good to exhaust Galaxy early on, the horse needs to save her strength. Thankfully, her father taught her how to shoot from the saddle and has trained Galaxy to ground tie and not shy at a gunshot. Staying off the highway, the journey takes her along old country roads, the vegetation taking everything over as it has been for the past several years since humanity became...what was the word mother used? Extinct? No...endangered...that's it.

It's evening when she finally begins to look for a place to stop for the night, having journeyed throughout the day with a couple breaks to stretch her legs and give Galaxy time to graze on the grass as they wander over broken roads that are cracked, some having fallen into the ground itself as nature has taken over these past twenty-two years. Without humans being a constant thorn in the earth's side, nature has easily taken over and she's surprised there are some homes still standing. At one point, she follows a creek, the land getting more wilder, what little houses remain having disappeared as she advances further into the wilderness. Roads lead off other roads, gravel roads and she knows where she is thanks to a sign she passed saying Stove Prairie Landing. Eventually the creek turns into another and she follows that as she heads north, then heading west, when she reaches a river before stopping. Looking around, it seems she's at an old campground of sorts and she's grateful for the familiarity before looking for a place to rest. Both woman and horse are tired and the woman hasn't eaten all day, a bad thing when she's...in the condition she's in. She's not precisely sure of the distance but as it is evening, she must have traveled quite a ways and only when she enters an old cabin, settling Galaxy in a makeshift shelter beside the cabin since the mare can't fit into the cabin sadly and removing the tack and saddlebags, she brushes down Galaxy and then heads into the cabin, hoping she isn't bothered by any infected or bandits. It's only when she's on the bed in another room that the young woman begins to relax because she's finally away from home but her stomach churns with anxiety and nerves.

Days have passed since she's been on the road. It's taken her through the countryside, winding northwest towards a destination and she isn't even sure why she is going. She isn't even sure that she believes the rumors that she's picked up or the words from someone who described hope being in Seattle. Sybil cannot say why she has decided to trust a person on word alone, why she is heading towards this...she pulls out a piece of paper torn from her sketchbook and looks it over. "Suzzallo Library, Seattle, Washington." Washington is a state she hasn't heard of before but through the history her parents taught her and the other children, the country was once known as the United States of America, divided into fifty states with territories. The young woman isn't sure what to think of this or why she goes and as she rides, she takes a hand off her reins to rest on her stomach, staring into the distance, wondering if she should turn back.

It's becoming steeper now as she moves along, hours passing by in the saddle but she's used to it. It seems to get wilder the further she ventures from home but perhaps her destination is at an end. One bullet's gone...she had to put down a person that was bitten that she came across and she does it without any sympathy, stealing a map he has of the Seattle area for some reason. Maybe he was heading there too before he got bit by an infected. The rest are luckily unused but it might be helpful to loot some stores and get some more ammunition, maybe check her provisions when she gets a chance. Trees are getting denser and she's beginning to climb now, leading Galaxy by her reins to give the mare some rest as she moves upwards, heading up a mountain that she spotted earlier through the distance after climbing one of the trees to check her surroundings. Unfortunately, Galaxy can't go much further up the mountain and she's forced to turn around carefully, leading the horse back down. How is she supposed to get to this city called Seattle?

After searching for a different way into the city, she managed to find a route not on the map but from the looks of the topography, it seems to be quite hilly. Folding the map up, she slips it into the saddlebag and then pulls out the one of Seattle itself as she stands next to Galaxy, safely inside the city limits but far from her destination. Galaxy is grazing on some grass while waiting to be mounted or led to their destination, the horse occasionally looking up to check their surroundings and ears swivel to pick up whatever sounds of nature are out there. "Well Galaxy, I don't know. We're at least close to our destination but what good is an outdated map?" Galaxy raised her head and looked at the woman as if to inquire why she even stole the map in the first place if it was outdated, giving a snort and toss of her head. Sybil sighs and sits down, spreading the map out before her and then looking at her surroundings. Everything has changed in eighteen....twenty-two years. Even though I'm eighteen, it's been twenty-two years since the disease that took out humanity. Do I even want to be here? Why am I even bothering with this? I should just go home.

"Come on. How difficult is it to find a bloody library?" The clip-clop of hooves upon the pavement echoes in her ears as she passes rundown vehicles, only knowing these from books and understanding they were once important to getting around or old buildings and houses. Some stretch up like trees, those that have not crumbled to the earth below with the passage of time. Roads are broken with cars on them, bridges have fallen and rotted away, vegetation and nature seems to have claimed the land. Even water inhabits some areas and she spits it out when it tastes salty on her tongue after trying some. Some places it's steep and she has to get off and guide Galaxy carefully or find other ways to get around something, at one point jumping a gap where a bridge used to be to the other side after the middle is gone. Everywhere she looks there's vines and grass reclaiming the land, parts of the city seem impassable and she does her best to avoid any buildings, wondering if she should have muffled Galaxy's hooves with cloth before entering the city. It's too late now, her presence is bound to give herself away. Sybil feels like cursing whoever decided to make Seattle a home and send word that people are being looked for but at least there will be food and a bed to sleep in. She's missed it on her journey, even if has let her finally see the world and now, being in Seattle, has let her see what used to be. She still cannot help, though she marvels at the buildings and the way nature overtakes everything, that maybe the infection is a cleansing of the populace so they can start over.

Sighing, Sybil stretches her arms above her head, using her knees now to guide Galaxy through the streets of the city. Occasionally the horse splashes through small puddles from the rain, doing her best to avoid areas that look flooded and finding other ways around obstacles that the her mare cannot jump over without injury. Galaxy doesn't seem to mind, the mare moving through the streets and taking in the scents as well, but there doesn't seem to be any infected about or if there are, then they're hiding somewhere. At one point she ends up at a sign saying aquarium and looks at it, unsure what it is, she looks at the building but has an uneasy feeling about the place so does not investigate. Turning around, she tries to figure out where she is supposed to go now and looks at the map that she's kept out, even though it's pointless. She tries to figure out where the heck she is on the map and decides to just pick a random direction. Grabbing Galaxy's reins, she leads the horse through the streets, mentally cursing her foolishness for coming out here...maybe she should have remained at home in Silver Lake. What had she really been expecting to find anyway? Sybil cannot answer that question as she wanders the streets, coming to a dead end, having to backtrack, and then finally coming across a sign that points her to a university. She followed the road in the direction it said, finally arriving at the university. Now she just had to find the library but she takes her time, taking in the buildings. It's a big campus and she wonders what it would have been like to be here in its day, imagining it bustling with activity from others her own age. Coming to a signpost, she follows the sign for the library, unknowingly heading in the direction of others, still guiding Galaxy.

When she spots the library in front of her, she gives a sigh of relief. I never thought I would find the place. How many hours did I waste wandering around the bloody city? Well, we sure got a workout. Galaxy suddenly perks her ears forward and the horse nickers loudly, the horse's head swinging as its nose picked up something. Sybil looked at the horse and then around her, putting her other hand on the animal's neck to try to soothe the beast. "Easy Galaxy. What's the matter?" She looks where the horse's attention is and spots people heading across the brick path they're on. Fuck. Are they infected or military? She isn't sure but she slowly slides her hand along Galaxy's neck, towards the saddlebag where she has her gun. She's left a couple bullets in the chamber after having to put down that one person who was bitten, the one she met earlier who told her about Seattle, with the safety on of course. She isn't that stupid. They don't look military...father said they often wore uniforms. But her life isn't the only one needing protection and so she slowly continues moving, hoping they don't spot her if they are infected. Distracted by the two moving across the brick path heading in the same direction she seems to be going, Sybil doesn't notice the one sketching or the girl beside him.

There's dark clouds on the horizon as she's riding through the countryside and Sybil looked up at them from Galaxy's saddle as the mare moved along an old country road, it's sign having been rotted away by the passage of time. Knowing she needed provisions soon, she urged Galaxy into a trot to try to beat the storm clouds rolling overhead, hoping she doesn't get trapped within a downpour. The mare picks up her pace, the scenery changing gradually from open countryside which makes her nervous and towards the vestiges of an old town. Vegetation has taken over this place, roads cracked and rotted away, vines and trees creeping through and up buildings and homes. It doesn't seem to be a very big place as she carefully picks her way through the streets, eyes searching her surroundings as she moves carefully. Having left Galaxy in a field of grass to eat and get a break, the young woman is on her own, only her knife for protection and her bag where she hopes to stash what canned foods she can find and squeeze into her bag. Held within her hand, the ruby encrusted dragon dagger was made of silver and stainless steel though the blade was of course in its sheath for her own safety. When the blade was in its sheath, as it was currently, there was also a wyvern on the sheath so that it looked like the cousin reptiles were fighting each other. It was one of her few prized possessions that she had brought with her for protection.

Feeling nauseous, she knew she would need to eat something soon. Perhaps nausea was the price of being with child and part of the reason her parents hadn't wanted her to leave Silver Lake. The girl shifted her bag to her other shoulder as she made her way towards what might have been a gas station at one point, the sign having completely fallen away from the cement post that had crumbled to dust though she saw a faded golden seashell on it the sign and the word Shell written underneath the seashell. The old gas pumps are completely empty and she can see a rusted car that she moves towards, its windows broken. Peering into the driver's side, she reaches out a hand and tugs on the handle, forcing the door open. A skeleton falls out and she jumps back as she stares down at it before sliding peering into the front seat and then pulling back to look into the back. There's nothing in there and she breathes out a sigh of relief. Could this have been a survivor that had been killed? The dead don't need what they have.

Sliding into the front seat, Sybil unsheathed her dagger and fiddled with the glove compartment lock, twisting the type of the blade until it popped the lock open. Pulling the tip of her dagger out, she placed it on the dash and let the glove compartment open, causing papers to fall. She bent down and picked them up, curious as to what they were, surprised that they were not crumbling to dust within her hands. Fragile and yellowed with the passage of time, Sybil read through them. Strange little papers that had prices and items on them in two separate columns, a registration saying this car was a 2013 Honda Accord, a strange little card that had a person's picture upon it and several little bits of information. "Eye color is brown, hair is black, is an organ donor? Several numbers...social security. Height 5'10" with a weight of 151 pounds. 198-59-2204 under the words social security." She would turn it over and read something about the person was authorized to drive a motor vehicle and there was a blue star in the upper right corner when she flipped it back over. "I think mother said this was a driver license? So this must be a car."

There seemed to be nothing of interest in the papers she looked through, also finding something that said registration and having a title record of the car. She tapped one of the gauges out of curiosity and searched in the car for a key. She was forced to fish around for it, finding it underneath the passenger seat and came up with it before putting it into the engine. Turning it over, she would attempt turn the car on but there was nothing. She tried again but, once again, there was nothing. The engine just simply would not turn over. Either the battery was dead or there was no gas in the car. She didn't know anything about cars, the cannibals didn't have them or even have need for them so they weren't there but father sometimes worked at fixing the arcade machines when they wouldn't work with what parts they had around or could steal when going into old settlements to get things. She'd watched him do so as a child. Looking at the gauge that showed the fuel, she saw it there was half a tank so the battery must be dead. Checking underneath her own seat, she would pull the lever that popped the trunk and slid out. Going towards the back of the car, she opens a door, having to tug this one as it's rusted shut and is forced to bash the window out before heaving herself inside, cutting her hands on glass as she does so and then crawling in. Landing on the back seat, she begins searching there as well for anything valuable, finding a few cans of food and some empty water bottles. She looked at the expiration dates of the food and tsked to herself before dropping them back on the floor before crawling back out and investigating the trunk of the car. "A blanket...that looks to be it as far as usefulness....oh...what's this?" Taking the folded blanket out of the trunk she found a red box with a red cross over a white circle. Opening it, she found some bandages, gauze, tweezers and some alcohol rubbing wipes. Looking at each item, she would consider it before closing the box and taking that out as well, shutting the trunk. Blood smeared the trunk from her hands, the cuts missing any veins or arteries but stung nevertheless. Pulling out a shard of glass from her palm, she dropped it on the ground, allowing the blood to flow freely down her palm and drip onto the ground, hissing in brief pain.

The darkening clouds seemed to become darker, the sky overcast and she shivered as she watched the horizon. Was it an omen of some kind? Sybil had found an old book on the occult as an adolescent and read through it out of curiosity, discovering some interesting things and things that made no sense to her. Actually, the entire book made no sense to her but it was interesting to read about. She'd got a few provisions, not much, but she'd found some food stuffed into her bag together with the blanket and first aid kit which had been stuffed into her saddlebag, hands wrapped now in gauze and bandages. As she was in town, she decided to look for a place for she didn't have any interest in getting caught within a storm. Finding a home on the outside of town, she enters it and puts Galaxy into an old shed, removing the mare's tack and taking out her items within the saddlebag, carrying everything into the house after shutting the door and putting a plank of wood she finds across it to keep it secure. With Galaxy locked in the shed, she headed into the house after using her dagger to shiv the door open and went inside, dropping her things on the dusty floor and searching each room with her knife in hand, crouching down to avoid detection and hoping there's no infected in the house. Each room is dusty though it doesn't look like anyone has lived here for some time. There's no spores that she can see, no infected or people. Still, it takes a while to clear the entire house, thankfully it doesn't have an attic or basement and she heads raids the kitchen, searching for anything available to cook. Of course there's no electricity anymore, no running water so she can't take a shower or anything which is disappointing but at least it seems safe and she can hopefully rest. Heading back to the front door, she closes it and carries her things into a bedroom on the second floor and heads back downstairs to sit on the couch with her blanket.

A loud banging on the door startles her awake and she blinks sleepily, looking around her. It's darker now, the sky outside itself is dark and she can glimpse a flash of lightning through the faded drawn curtains. A boom of thunder sounds and she thinks that's what she's seen when there's another loud banging. She must have passed out and so she got up, throwing the blanket off her and grabbing her gun which she'd brought downstairs with her for more adequate protection and padded over to the window. Slightly moving the curtains aside, she was able to see that it was dark out and that the storm seemed to be worse, wind buffeting the trees and howling in her ears. She hoped that Galaxy was alright but shrieked when a face suddenly appeared at the window, bluish-gray eyes staring back at her amidst a pale face. She stumbled back as the person pointed to the door, mouthing something over the wind, gesturing towards the door. Should she let this stranger in? Sybil isn't sure what she should do. She's never truly seen an infected before in any stage and has no idea how long it takes for the infection to spread within the body when bitten, she just knows it's transferred by bite and infected live in areas like sewer systems and basements, abandoned subways and places without light and ventilation. This information of course being taught to her by her mother who was a scientist for the fireflies.

The wind hits her, cold and howling as she hesitantly goes to the door and cracks it open, a rain soaked individual standing there before her on the porch. It appears silent from the shed where Galaxy is and she stares at the stranger, neither saying anything, her eyes attempting to search him within the darkness. The stranger is difficult to make out, all she can see is his eyes within the darkness looking at her and she stared at him. This was her first person she had met on the journey and so was a bit startled by his appearance. It looked like he had been caught within the rain. "Please miss, I would like to come in," says the stranger and she looks at him curiously before stepping aside, holding the door open enough for him to enter before shutting and locking it once more.

As he enters the room, he gives her a thanks as he passes her and she nods. After locking the door she turns to face the man, watching as he looks around the dusty rooms, a feeling of nausea hitting her and she has to put a hand to her mouth to keep from getting sick right there in front of him. That would be embarrassing. She gestures for him to take a seat, unaware he's been bitten by an infected and has sought sanctuary after killing the one that bit him before following and sitting on the couch, moving her blanket back over to her spot and going to fetch a spare blanket she'd found in a closet for the stranger to get warm. It's cold...there isn't any wood and she thinks she might stay here for a few days to rest from the journey. Galaxy could probably use the rest as well but maybe it will be nice to have some company. "Who are you? Are you a survivor?"

He shakes his head in answer, taking the blanket she offers him and sits down in an old armchair whose color is dulled by the passage of time. "No ma'am. Former FEDRA," he says to the woman. "Thank you for the blanket and allowing me inside. The weather's horrible out there. I was unfortunate to get caught in the storm but saw this house. Heard a horse nickering so thought there might be someone. Glad I was right." Sybil nods before leaving, heading upstairs for a few moments and excusing herself. As she does, she doesn't see the man checking a bite wound on his ankle he got a few hours earlier by a Runner. As she comes back downstairs with an extra pillow and a can of beans which she'd opened in the room she'd taken over, the man would let his pant leg fall to cover the wound, pulling up his sock and smiling at the woman as she handed the can of beans to the man and a spoon.

"Fedra. What is that and where do you come from?"

The man looks at her as he digs into the cold beans in astonishment. "You must've been living under a rock if you've never heard of FEDRA before or were born sometime after the apocalypse," murmured the man. He pauses to scoop a spoonful of beans into his mouth. Swallowing he decides to speak since this woman apparently has no clue about the world. "It's short for Federal Disaster Response Agency and we used to retain control of many quarantine zones that were set up after the infection broke out. We are, what's left of us, are at odds with the military and only a few quarantine zones remain under control of us. Those that defected joined supposedly went south to New Mexico. I was heading to Seattle before getting caught in this storm but I'm from Denver...or what used to be Denver. Not much of a city now with still being under military control or last I heard. But we're one of the last forms of the United States government from before the outbreak."

Sybil listened as the man spoke of where he had been lived before and she perked up at hearing the man was also from Colorado. Of course she had never been outside of Silver Lake until now but mother had spoken of going to school in Denver. "My mother went to university in Denver. What's so special about Seattle? And I have not been living under a rock but I was born during the middle of the...what did you call it...apocalypse. I'm from Eastern Colorado."

"Hope." The pair would talk for some hours into the night, until the man Jeffrey excused himself to go to bed, the woman nodding and getting up to head upstairs. However, she had not gotten halfway across the room when the man suddenly doubled over. Sybil turned to look at the man, confusion written on her face. What was this bloke's problem anyway?

"Are you...fuck!" Sybil stumbled back, the blanket dropping from her arms as Jeffrey lifted his head and lunged across the room at her, forcing Sybil to dodge his oncoming lunge. Throwing herself to the side, she fumbled for her gun as she watched the man slam into the stairs, her face twisting into horror as the man turned to her and she could him struggling to retain control of his senses but he seemed to be slipping. She watched him as he turned towards her, pushing up from the stairs and lunging towards her again, this time faster then she had time to dodge and so she was forced to do the only thing she had left...she lifted her gun which she'd kept clutched in her hand underneath the blanket when heading for the stairs and took the safety off before firing. Watching the bullet speed towards the man...no the animal because he obviously wasn't human anymore...and slam into his forehead, causing him to drop. "Fuck it! Can't believe that...ugh!" Sybil moved forward, looking at the body and nudging it with her foot. He didn't move but to be on the safe side, she left and made her way over to a broken table. Grabbing up an old leg and setting her gun on the couch, Sybil carried it back to the man and raised the table leg over his face before slamming it down into the flesh with as much force as she could muster. Fueled on adrenaline and fear, the woman lifted the table leg as the bones in the face cracked before slamming the table leg again...and again...into the man's face, cracking bone and crushing his nose, not stopping until she'd cracked open the skull. Blood coated her shirt and the floor as it sprayed out onto the floor. Wiping the blood off, she lifted it one last time and slammed it into the man's neck, pressing down until she heard the neck bones snap and cave, dropping it as she fell to her knees, the adrenaline wearing off of her and beginning to vomit. For several minutes there was only the sound of her retching until her stomach could cough up no more and she stood, wiping her mouth.

"Can't stay here. Where's there one infected, there's probably more." She looked at the deceased Jeffrey and then towards the window, the curtains shut over it. Was there really something out there? Sybil hurried upstairs to grab her things, packing them into her backpack and stuffing the blanket she'd taken from the car at the gas station it as well before going to the man and searching his pockets, pulling out a piece of paper that read Seattle, Suzzallo Library on it. She turned it over and read one word written on there. "Seattle. Hope."

Sybil continued to slide her hand along Galaxy's neck and to her side, until she reaches her saddle bag. If the people running across the brick path in the same direction she was going until she stopped are infected, then she's got two shots and has to make them count. She's been grateful to father for training Galaxy to not be gun shy and bolt, it's a relief when she has to put down people or defend herself. Sometimes, just the presence of a gun on an otherwise innocent appearing woman is enough to scare bandits away, and sometimes it isn't. Though her trip to Seattle hadn't led her into many skirmishes as she had been mostly in the wilderness and skirting towns except for provisions. Upon reaching her saddlebag, she undid the little button that secured the flap tight, pushing up the fringes and letting it lie over the saddle before slowly reaching her hand in, feeling the familiar smoothness of the .40 Glock she carried with her for protection. She kept her eyes on the boy with hair waving behind him and the other chasing behind with a backpack on their shoulders, but a rock skittering caused her to whip her hard sharply, eyes searching the path.

There was someone there in the shadows, she could sense it, but who could it be. More infected or was it a regular civilian? Certainly there were none like the cannibals and from what mother said, the fireflies had disbanded after a cure hadn't been found. Mother didn't even know if the fireflies even existed still though she hoped so. Even if she did not believe in finding a cure, she wanted to meet the people that she had allegiance to through her mother as she had grown up with the people father knew, the Cannibal group of Silver Lake in Eastern Colorado. She would like to, just to say she had done so when she went back home because this might turn out to be nothing but a ruse. Her eyes lit upon movement and she noticed a woman walking along the path before they vanished into shadow. It only made her nervous and Galaxy picked up on it, the horse whinnying and pawing at the brick path underneath. Horses were good at sensing their riders' emotions. They needed to know their owner or rider would protect them, otherwise the horse would not listen and be disrespectful to the human working with it. Galaxy's sensing her nervousness and then pawing at the earth would unintentionally save the two boys rushing across the brick path and the woman in the shadows, for Sybil was forced to remove her hand from her hidden gun, and move the flap of her saddlebag back in place, before patting the horse's shoulder and then taking Galaxy's reins would begin leading her around the area and away from the trio of people she saw, still unaware of the others in the vicinity or that more would come, in an effort to calm the mare down. Galaxy pawed at the earth, snorted as nostrils flared, but followed with a slight tug of the reins from Sybil, the horse's hooves clopping over the brick path as Sybil began walking away from the immediate area.

Reaching a small patch of grass, she would walk Galaxy around in a circle, staying silent and focusing on her own breathing. Taking calming breaths to help relax both herself and the mare which the mare would be able to pick up on, they remained in this fashion, even as people began trickling towards the library itself. Sybil tried to calm her nerves down, but she was still nervous and uncertain about what it was she was here for since she didn't believe in a cure being possible and didn't want things to change. Yet these people...as she looked around she could see more then she thought, most seemingly in pairs. Her mind flicked to Jeffrey, they had spoken of going down to New Mexico where some friends were and then heading up as a group to Seattle but that...had obviously not happened. Since that night when she had fled into the storm after killing a man who might or might not have had some semblance of reasoning and consciousness within him, she had tended to avoid people and houses altogether. It was safer for herself and her unborn to remain on their own. So...why had she come?

Something nudged her and she turned her head to see the mare had been the one to do so, the horse looking at her as if to ask what was wrong or get her attention. She raised a hand and stroked the mare's neck, running her finger's through the mane which she had to work to untangle with her fingers. The mare nickered softly as she worked on untangling the mane, reaching into the saddlebag and pulling out a mane and tail horse comb to groom and untangle the mare's mane, brushing through it carefully while keeping her hand that clutched the reins against the mare's shoulder to let the horse know she was there. Continuing to take deep slow breaths to calm herself down and, by extension, Galaxy, Sybil worked in silence. She didn't care what people thought. horses were as good as dogs and could pick up on their owner's feelings. She wasn't sure if she should follow people into the library though or remain outside. This could all be a trap...but if it was a trap...then by who? She didn't think the infected had the brain power to coordinate an attack, weren't they all supposed to be animals anyway when they were bitten?

Against her better judgement, Sybil would remove a few loose strands of hair from the mane and tail comb before slipping it into her saddlebag. She had not brought a curry comb, brush or the mane and tail brush with her but instead raided an old farm and stolen the items. It wasn't like anybody was going to miss them, what with the world gone to hell in the past twenty-two years or at least the Untied States, she was unsure about anywhere else. Could the country even be called the United States anymore, with the old government having collapsed? She wasn't sure...government was not something she had paid much attention to when her parents tried teaching her about life before the infection. Leading Galaxy with her, she looked for somewhere to tie the horse up, heading towards the library only to stop when she saw it, the mare's hooves clopping along the cracked brick paths with weeds growing up through the cracks. Even set amidst the nature of the other buildings, the library stuck out. It was a testament to what might have been, untouched by the passage of time, untouched by nature. Sybil couldn't help staring at it, her mouth dropping open as she did. "Beautiful." She would need to sketch this place before she left.

With such beauty before her, and being an artist in her free time as one of her hobbies, Sybil was rather slow to spring into action, enraptured with the beauty of this piece of history that stood a testament against the passage of time. Normally, at seeing something, she would pull out her sketchpad and sketch right away, however she was usually in the forest she knew of as home. This...this was strange and she was surrounded by people that might be infected...having seen one at least go up the stairs and into the library. Perhaps these creatures were in the early stages of the infection...according to mother it took about two days for the infection to migrate through the body and turn one into the first stage, a Runner. She closed her eyes, Jeffrey lunging at her....Jeffrey rushing too quickly to get out of the way....the smell of gunpowder...the blood as she stared into his already gone eyes. The expectant mother took in a shuddering breath and put her hand to her mouth as a wave of nausea hit her. She wasn't normally squeamish about blood...she was a cannibal after all like mother and father, like the rest of her group. She was even sadistic and liked...playing...with her food in a way before killing them. Perhaps it was her pregnancy...or maybe it was that it was her first experience with an infected and killing someone she had...talked with...had thought of joining together to come to Seattle that caused the wave of nausea to hit her.

Breathing out a breath of air, she slowly opens her eyes and slides her bag off her shoulder, crouching down to open one of the pockets to gather out a pencil and then opened a bigger pocket to pull out her sketchpad. Thankfully it was one of those multi-pocket backpacks which was useful in storing her things, she didn't need to cram everything into one pocket and then search desperately for stuff. Pulling out her sketchpad, she then closed the pocket containing her sketchpad, removed Galaxy's bridle so the mare could graze which was then folded and placed on the saddle horn before sitting down next to and flipping through the pages to an empty one where she would begin sketching the library itself and the surrounding area, not even noticing the stranger from before coming back out of the library. Galaxy stayed close by, the horse wandering to graze what grass there was though remained quiet and skittish around these strangers.

The only sound was the pencil moving across the paper as Sybil sat, right in the bloody way of anyone trying to enter or exit the library with Galaxy nearby. The horse would occasionally lift her head as she looked around her before going back to grazing. Sybil normally would take off the mare's saddle and let the horse graze but she did not today due to she still didn't know if these strangers were infected though if they were and she'd come all this way for nothing, it would be a disappointment of a journey this far. Everything seemed to pass her by as she worked on the finer details of the library and the immediate surroundings, not paying attention to anyone or anything else around her. Even as she sketched the world would go by, the woman trusting her horse to alert her to anything that was potentially wrong.

-First three posts of a sadly dead or on hiatus Last of Us RP

They'd been accepted into the kits' mother's clan...for now, until he decided to betray them and cause pain like he'd done as a tribe member. But for his kittens' sake, he would play nice...so long as his kittens were not harmed. They'd been accepted into the clan, Wolf complaining the entire time about the food being dangled in front of them that their first blood cat had tested them for. He'd swatted the kit as soon as they'd been accepted, some molly coming in and saying it was leader of the group, he'd had to unsheathe his claws and press them into Wolf to prevent him from opening his mouth. The boy was too much like Lizard, in both looks and his attitude. But after their acceptance into the deceased queen's clan, they'd been shown to camp...not at all like the mountains Lizard had grown up in. Compared to the tribe, this place was...restrictive.

The father had found somewhere for the kits to rest, not taking them to the pathetic nursery, but rather sequestering the kits in their own little area with the cat to stand guard while they slept though he didn't like the look of the place. Still, it was within the main area of the camp where they could potentially have protection. It was too...man made. The only decent thing was the columns...though they could be a bit pointer and rough-looking...and the area where they were had a pillow on a stone which was...comfortable he supposed for city cats. Wolf and Scorch were fighting, as usual and Pond was nestled up against her father, batting a feather between her paws. However, the approach of paw steps caused Lizard to look up from keeping an eye on his play-fighting sons, when a feline appeared in their vicinity. A molly appeared before them and she pointed a mangled tail to the pillow set on stone, asking if she could sit there.

"Nobo...." Ah, apparently Wolf has pinned Scorch enough to realize that there's an interloper. A warning hiss comes from Lizard's maw as he waves a paw dismissively towards the molly, unsheathing his claws in warning and Wolf wisely shuts up before going to bite Scorch.

"OW!" Scorch yelps as Wolf bites his shoulder, pushing his brother off him and pouncing on him instead.

"Be my guest...we aren't using it."

-From playing an exiled tribe member named Lizard (sister to River Through Clear Valley) and his half-clan half-tribe kits in Blood Clan on feralfront

River's pregnancy was progressing before her very eyes and there was no sign of the father in all this time period. It bothered the molly as she dug into the earth with her paws, shaping out a den away from the safety of camp and her tribe mates. The Prey-Hunter could hardly believe that she was only three weeks to her time of kitting. It was this bothersome reason that the Prey-Hunter had been searching, she realized it later since the Night of Stars, for something. The molly had wandered the territory until she'd found somewhere that seemed secluded and far enough from the den to remain until her kits were old enough to become to-bes though she was losing hope that the tom that had sired her kits would show up before they were born.

Having selected an area near to the border of Viper's Snare and Sharptooth Rocks, despite the risk of rogues and predators, River had made her den off the beaten path, hidden from sight in a small crag that was just tight enough for the pregnant molly to squeeze her body through. Using driftwood from the beach and some vegetation that grew about the territory, she had gathered it in front of the den entrance to secure it and provide a barrier, even dragging some of the viper snares forward to help deter predators and rogues. Now the female had to find nesting materials and thus, it was for that reason that she was in the Cliff Meadows at sunset, looking for such material. The molly stared at the sun as it set as she wandered the meadows, having squeezed her body out of the tight entrance, thankful she wasn't too fat yet to potentially get stuck but she would need to figure out another option for getting within the den to hunt. It might be necessary to dig out a second tunnel and entrance which she would need to block and conceal as well but if it worked, perhaps the female might use it repeatedly, not that she could see herself having many other litters.

If she couldn't even keep a tomcat that had fathered her litter by her side, what reason did she have to potentially end up having more kits in the future? This litter would be bad enough being raised on her own with herself as the sole provider...her parents had said they wouldn't be helping after all. River Through Cool Valley sighed as she searched for materials to create a nest, sniffing over the ground, picking at the grasses that she found that felt soft under her paws. In her head, she tried to figure out what else she would need. Moss might be comfortable...maybe some feathers and skin which meant she needed to hunt, pluck and skin her prey to add for the nest. At least, living on her own, she could make it as big as she wanted. But maybe it should be bigger then normal...maybe the tomcat that had sired her kits...that she hoped they'd become mates...would show up. He would need a comfortable place as well.

-From playing Lizard's sister in the tribe who is pregnant from feralfront before deleting my accounts there

Death by starvation takes longer then he thought. It explained how the prisoners survived without food. When Kereengaya had retreated to his tomb...his pyramid... he had not been planning on committing suicide. Sealing his body off from the outside world, Ker had naught but earth beneath him, wrapping herbs and skins in other skins along with his sacrificial dagger, carved figures and bag secured within. The feline could not say whether any came to see him, likely not. Who cares about Kereengaya? Nobody except his family and his lovers though he had enjoyed being with Trudene again and his surprise of Damu being faithful to him... it was a sad pleasure. If only he knew what had happened to Ambersky, a prisoner of the ruins whom had disappeared one day. Ker had no clue where she was, but she had been a joy in his life. She had been with him from thirty-four to thirty-seven years old. At least he knew Widow was alive, another prisoner of the ruins he had bedded and fallen in love with. He had set her free and it had been...difficult doing so. The cheetah’s eyes closed as his mind went to the female, their litter having been lost despite Ker’s feeding her. It was his only litter that he knew of. It had been a surprise and a shock to see two helpless kits, the feline burying them within the prison and taking the time to heal her himself.

If anyone came, the demoted cheetah would not bother to answer anyone, using all his energy to keep the barrier intact that he’d created of stone, even pulling it in further. Hours passed and he began to wonder if death were the right answer. Ker deserved it certainly. What good was the cheetah as a father, however short, as a brother and lover if he couldn’t protect those he loved above all else? His relationships with Ambersky and Widow were well hidden as was his relationship with Whisper in the brigade as an adolescent and late child. Both Whisper and Ambersky were exiler. Maybe he had a thing for exiler blood as he had a hatred for all Solarians. He gave a hacking laugh as he smiled to himself, letting his shadows curl around and over his body.

By dawn the next day, Ker had been without food for fifteen hours and water nearly as long. By dawn the next day, the feline had made the decision to die. Who would really miss him in the ruins? Nobody...the sad truth. At first, he hoped his body would simply cease to exist, to lose oxygen as he remained within his home and suffocate. That did not plan out well as he was still alive by morning. He had no intention of leaving either, they would kill and sacrifice him for sure. A chance to mutilate his spirit and strip his soul? Ker had not discovered if there were an afterlife within Agrelos but it seemed naught, not with reincarnation a constant thing. What then was the purpose of dying when the wrong evil were reincarnated and the pure souls outside stayed dead?

Day one of death passed in the same way, the feline remaining in one spot as he let the day slip by. How long does it take to die? How long did it take you little sun? I’m sorry little sun.

Day two slid slowly into day three, the feline’s power over his elements fading with each passing hour he remained entombed. Each passing hour was slow...death was not like he expected. It was not quick but then...then it allowed Kereengaya to think. To reflect on his life. What had brought him to the ruins out of all clans? Fear? He couldn’t even say how he had learned of the ruins. What did it matter in the end? To them, he was nothing. Perhaps he deserved this...a slow death. A death rattled by parched throat and rattling breath. Perhaps...he...

I am...a...sor....sorry m’king. I s...sh... Perhaps Ker should have left long ago, when the leader of old had been...been ov...kill.... Kereengaya closed his eyes, a spasm of pain wracking his body. As he closed his eyes, he saw the damned draconian-wolf hybrid again...felt the fire...the electricity...little sun’s battered, broken body stretched out...the cruel creatures laughing...Wisp’s body...one half of his twin lovers ripped from him. The ground shook under him and his body...the feline didn’t have the voice to scream now. Ambersky’s screams as she sobbed and cursed the ruins over the death of their miscarried kits...the pregnancy a shocking surprise but the feline had stepped up and sworn to help hide them...to help care for them as best he could.

Claws weakly scrabbled at the earth as memories flashed before him. “Lucien...Hope...I’m as horrible...a fa...fath...I don’t deserve your forgiveness.” I deserve this...I...failed...to protect...s.... Mama...forgive y...forgive me mama. I couldn’t...I’m... Ker coughed weakly, his body clenching with each expulsion of air as he weakly lifted a clawed paw and drew a family rune into his chest, winching as he cut through the healed flesh, digging into his body as much as he could. Carving the feathered snake into his body, he spoke. I guess it is true, about your life flashing before your eyes as you die...or is it because I’m haunted? “Quetzalcoatl, god of life, light, wisdom and wind, lord of day, ruler of the west and the feathered serpent.” Reaching up to his neck, the feline placed a claw upon his throat and began engraving the disc of Mictlantecuhtli, the cheetah fighting the urge to pull his claw away. “Mictlantecuhtli, god of the dead and ruler of Mictlan, lord of the night and day.“ Ker pulled his bloody claw away, his blood beginning to spill upon the ground.

The cheetah’s voice shook as he spoke. He was well aware there were nine levels of hell, Mictlantecuhtli living on the ninth level. He was also aware that it took the soul four years to travel through the nine layers of hell where his soul could either find rest, disappear, or...or suffer eternally. “Those who drown go to the ninth level of hell. I’m afraid to die...but I’m afraid to lose my soul and blood...my life to those who...I deserve nothing but suffering.” He reached up to his head and carved the sacrifice symbol onto his forehead, blood splattering into his eyes, sliding down his muzzle. Over his left eye he carved the jaguar...Tezcatlipoca. “The smoking mirror, Tezcatlipoca, god of providence, the darkness and invisible, lord of the night who comes to us as a Jaguar and ruler of the north who was banished by Quetzalcoatl. God of temptation, hurricanes, the night winds, beauty, war, strife, the earth, obsidian.”

Over his right eye he carved out Coatlicue, the mother of the gods. “Coatlicue, mother of the gods, the moon and stars. Goddess of fertility, life, death and rebirth, I ask you to...to help my family...to...to protect them and the kits I take into death and soul.” He pleas for the life of the kits he’d been demoted over., hoping the mother goddess would honor his dying wish.

Ker’s chest was aching as day bled to twilight and twilight flew to night. As night bled to the third day, the feline no longer spoke, only carved symbols and runes upon his body, what flesh he could weakly reach, his glazed eyes darting warily to the door. His body was shutting down. “They...plot. Plot...death...w...wis...hate me. Always...never...” Ker’s weakened body coughed up bile harshly, dry and brittle like a dead leaf or dying old man. “None...miss...want...dead. How....long...plot...m’ath? Has...beginning...or...af...after...Ne... never...me...g...n...” The earth weakly shook in Ker’s dying state, a smile spreading across Ker’s face...as earth rose and swirled around the cheetah, rock breaking from a wall and vying towards the feline until it fell on him. A sickening crack as his emotions took over and pain ran down his body as the rock slammed onto the cheetah’s back, shattering his spine. “Sacrifice...not their god. Never...never get me. Might...might kill others...sac...others...but...nev...never me.” The feline began laughing, a nervous maddening tone as his powers ripped from his body, shredding into flesh and another chunk of stone split from the wall, smashing into the feline’s neck. The blows didn’t kill the dying feline but they did injure him.

Day three slid towards day four and the demoted dying cheetah finally left his tomb...dragging his broken body , as jaws weakly clutched the tied skin bundle. Though there was nothing to suggest the feline had perished on the outside, if they tried entering, there would be blood and cracks in the earthen stone, chunks ripped off from the stone and tattered skins that Ker hadn’t gotten. Summoning his last dregs of energy, the feline teleported to the edge of the sea, burying his belongings outside the border, sinking them far into the earth. The feline collapsed, watching the sky through dying eyes and breathing harshly...weakly...until as the sky began turning...he focused upon the sea and teleported out to the abyss...and as he fell bekow the dark ocean waves, Ker smiled. He may have lost...but he won...he beat them...even if he couldn’t...cou...the sad defeated smile never left his face as he watched the sky fade as his body was taken to the watery depths of Agrelosisn oceans. Those who hated him....they would get their wish...his death but not his soul...not his blood. It was cold...dark...lonely. I...won. Forgive...feed...ocean...sorry...mama...s...sorry. Ker is...so...

-My lovely cheetah's sacrificial suicide after being demoted and stripped of his lion title and rank status as a third tier killing himself 4 days later in the ruins after speaking up for a couple of veiler children (once of which was poisoned by another ruiner)-in the Agrelos section of Feralfront. He and his family practiced the mseoamerican religion and were bigamists, often taking lovers in addition to 1 to 2 mates. Mostly lived in the brigade. Sadly he died before ever seeing his children that he had sired with a few lovers.

Last edited:
These are some plots I have that I'd like to do as well that are 'safe' for this thread.

1636449048226.png
Name: Kotake Yoshimasa
Race: Kitsune
Notes: Involves our characters being archeologists, somewhat based on Indiana Jones and The Library
Setting: Modern/Plot: "I don't think this is your best idea, riding a train like this!" The train moved along through the desert, heading towards the city of Alexandria as the kitsune balanced atop the train before turning his head towards the woman that shouted up at him.
"When am I not careful?" Kotake chuckled at the look on the woman's face. "Can't see anything from the train car...how else are we to know when we're close and need to get off?"
"Kotake..." The woman sighed and turned to head down the ladder, balancing herself on the top of the cars as the wind blew dry, the heat of the desert sticking to them as the small team of five made their way to the port city of Alexandria at the Nile delta. However...before they had even gotten halfway to their destination, there was the sound of an explosion and the train screeched to a halt, sparks flying up from the wheels and...as it tilted, Kotake found himself thrown from the train at the sudden lurch of the brakes, landing in the desert sands around them.

Name: Ajax Qast
Race: Zalbilian (race I made up)
Setting: Sci-Fi, Future
Notes: Lifespan is Infant:: 0-3 years, Child:: 4-11 Years, Adolescent: 12-16 Years, Young Adult:: 17-51 years, Adult:: 52-102 Years, Middle Aged:: 103-800 years, Old:: 801-1,000 years, Venerable:: 1,001-5,000 years; involves worldbuilding

Plot: MC (Ajax) is from a different planet (Maligantu-a planet in JOF Solar System) at the age of six, living on a space ship for a year and a half as it went from planet to planet collecting different specimens to sell as slaves or live in an intergalatic zoo. Ajax was chosen to be used as a slave and transported to earth and sold to a cruel master who treated him cruelty for the next 6 years. His new master would give him an education and train him for the next decade until he became competent enough to strike out on his own. YC comes in as a potential friend of Ajax's or just sneaks on board a ship when he ends up taking it to try to get back home, a small ragtag group control of a ship and heading off across the galaxy to hunt criminals across the galaxy.

1636449121829.png
1636449138786.png
Name: Beldevere Zeppffenhain / Arnac
Race: Demon / Hellhound
Setting: Modern
Notes: Slightly based on the tv show Bones, will have darkness and potential three-way romance between YC, Arnac and Beldevere

Plot: There are rumors of people going missing, some bodies found later devoid of flesh and yet others who remain missing. Unbeknownst to society, a creature of hell resides on earth and collects specimens to keep as pets and slaves, using his hellhound to find people and bring them to him. YC is captured and destined to become yet another pet of Belevere, however as a 'reward' YC is given to Arnac for an entire day and a half to do with as he chooses. YC can be a journalist, a detective or even an ordinary citizen who can try to escape or rebel, perhaps they do not want to leave. The question on YC's mind is...why were you taken and more importantly...can you survive?

1636449086645.png
1636449369129.png
Name: Juxin
Race: Eastern Dragon
Setting: Fantasy, Historical or Modern
Notes: This involves romance between MC and YC, can be a mixture of fluff and dark if you like. It also involves world building.

Plot: Legend tells of dragons, split into two breeds: those of the western four legged winged reptiles and those of the eastern that fly without wings and are seen as gods. From this mixing came the wyvern, the two legged kin with venom in their bodies. But dragons, whether as gods or beasts, have always existed in the shadows out of sight and eventually learning to take form. MC bonds with YC who becomes his rider after he's set free by YC and helps hide him from some foolish humans. Over the course of the rp, they eventually develop romantic feelings for each other and seek to further deepen the bond they already have.

Setting: Future/Plot: Light flooded their eyes as the ship's doors slowly opened, flooding the cramped confines of the holding area and causing shrieks from those within the cages where they'd been kept throughout the journey. A few whimpered and still others did not speak at all, beaten into submission or perhaps too frightened to do so. Those that were to be dropped off would find themselves suddenly injected with something within their cages, rendering them unconscious. This was but a stopover for refueling and to drop off the shipment of animals for the zoo that's famous throughout the galaxy. Shackled within their respective cages, strange beasts would be brought up to the door pulling a wagon and the cages loaded into them and then the wagon was pulled, moving away from the ship as it remained docked. When the drugs wore off, their eyes opened slowly, their limbs feeling heavy and see themselves now within a room...yet a moderate wind blew from somewhere nearby and they made their way outside only to see themselves within a small tree line, unaware they were being watched or the walls surrounding the environment.

1636448995051.png
Name: Ryujin Arkyn Odinson
Race: Vampiric Ghoul; formerly demigod (son of Thor and Scarlet Witch)
Powers: Astral Projection, Nature Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Possession, Telepathy, Teleportation, Flight, Telekinesis, Precognition, Force Field Generation
Notes: Characters will have powers as a result of experiments (10 max), characters will have superhuman senses as a result of their bodies being altered.
Setting: Laboratory/Modern/Plot: Something was stalking them. They couldn't see what it was, but unease drifted down their back as they attempted to find their way out of this underground labyrinth. For some reason, they have been captured and wake up in a room yet after a week of being left alone they escape through an open door and down to an area where they overhear rumors of something residing within. Yet this might be their only way out of this place and so they dare to venture within, finding themselves underground within a labyrinth t that seems impossible to navigate. At first, they notice nothing strange but then get the feeling that they are being watched, that something is stalking them...hunting them through the twists and turns. Just what is it that lies down here that frightens the guards and employees? And can you survive the secrets of this place and find out why you were brought here?

Sure, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. Currently I'm in the middle of streaming Assassin's Creed Odyssey but I've played some of Origins, a little of Syndicate and started Vahalla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back