• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™€π™£π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙄𝙛 𝙔𝙀π™ͺ π˜Ώπ™–π™§π™š | π™‘π™žπ™£'𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙀𝙒 π˜Ύπ™§π™–π™«π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨

lavinia

✨Dior Trash✨

• N
    SERIES

VINNY'S INTENSE CRAVINGS

an oc x canon search, if you want to do something with oc x oc that will take a great plot for me to do so. CURRENT CRAVING: DEAN WINCHESTER

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

Vinny's Intense Cravings
an oc x canon search, if you want to do something with oc x oc that will take a great plot for me to do so.
CURRENT CRAVING: DEAN WINCHESTER

Greetings

I wanted to start by thanking you for being here, I don't know if we'll become partners but I hope so. Now, we're both looking for partners, I'm not going to waste my time telling you all kinds of $hit that is irrelevant or will waste our time. But it's important to put out all of the relevant things about myself and what I'm currently looking for in a partner. Please read through everything, it's very important to me that you do! I will have a question that you must answer in order for me to accept you as a partner. I'm not trying to be rube, I just have to make sure you read everything. Also just so you are aware this is a double-friendly thread, I will only play a male if we double.

My name is Vinny, she/her pronouns, please. My current time zone is Pacific Standard Time, I'm in love with the night time so I'm up until 3 AM in the morning. My writing style is third person, past or present tense (depending on my partner), and I write as many as five paragraphs sometimes more. The least amount you will catch me writing is at least three paragraphs, but it depends on what my partner is giving me. As for post frequency, I'm pretty active with my posts but when I'm having a busy day or week I will probably get 3 to 2 out there. We must have a lot of angst, drama, etc. I'm sorry but that $hit makes things so much better, I don't think I have read anything without it. As for where to write, the site works better but I do have Discord that we can work on. If we work on the site I can work in a public threat or keep things in our private messages. I love OOC chatter, we don't have to do so but it's something I like to have this as an option.

For my partners, I need someone who can keep writing more than five paragraphs, we need to keep the story going and one-liners just won't do it. For post frequency, I ask that you be able to post at least twice maybe once a week if possible. Personally, I don't care what time zone you're in, but if it could be off by a couple of hours that would be amazing, but again I take anyone. I love gushing over fandoms and characters with my partners, I also love sharing memes and such. It's just fun and it's a good way to just pass some time if we aren't feeling like writing much that day. Sharing ideas is very important to me, if you have your own ideas please don't be scared to tell me. But one thing I cannot stress enough is plot twists, if it's something that can change the whole roleplay or not it still needs to be discussed. I don't take too kindly to people who just throw a huge plot twist in there, changing everything. Now to leave things off when it comes to OC's please use a realistic face claim, it's the best thing for fandoms and I just prefer it. What your character sheet looks like is up to you!

Roles

Dean Winchester - THIS MANS IS SO FINE! I'm in love with the character and the actor, Supernatural is my top favorite show. I have a couple of OC's for him and I have many more plots/ideas, but if my partner would prefer to work on something together I'm more than happy to do so. Also, I know you're probably wondering who I can play, honestly anyone but I can do a better Sam.

Damon Salvatore - Who doesn't love the eternal stud? In the TV show it's self he has to be my favorite character so far, Ian does such a great job with the character. I don't have any plots currently so I'm happy to plot something together, but if you want to double I can quickly come up with something that would go with what I'm craving. For this fandom I can play Klaus the best, but happy to play anyone!

Klaus Mikaelson - Now he is new for me to ask for, but I loved him so much in TVD I just wanted to give him a try. There is just something about Klaus that I love, it's not just how charming he can be. I think for him I will only take one partner to try him out, get a feel and see if he's someone I would love to write with more. Again I can play anyone except for Damon.

Elijah Mikaelson - Ah my favorite original, I love him because he is just so different than his other siblings. Now don't get me wrong they're all badass but Elijah is gentle and always keeps to his word. I can play anyone but Damon. (Personal preference, sorry!)

Kol Mikaelson - A whole new world I must say, Kol is just something different lmao. Like Klaus, he is not someone I would normally ask for, but I wanted to try him and get a feel for this character. Who knows I may want to keep him on the list, but for now I'm looking for one person to play him. I can play anyone but Damon. (Personal preference, sorry!)

the question is what is your favorite thing about fall? If you don't have one, then please tell me how long you have been writing?

Rules

PICKING FAVORITES

I'm happy to double, I have no problem with it but one of my biggest pet peeves is when people pick favorites. You have to give both sides the same amount of attention, it's very inconsiderate if you chose to work harder on your side of things.

GHOSTING
This is something that I have to put out there, I have had many people ghost me and it just does not feel nice. If you're no longer wanting to write together please tell me, there will be no hard feelings. We can go our own ways with no problems, we all lose interest sometimes so I completely understand.

MATURE/DARK THEMES
The shows I have listed (especially Supernatural) have some pretty dark themes, I would like to keep this that way or maybe even make it a little darker yet a little light-hearted. Please be okay with this, I don't want to step on anyone's toes with this one. We don't have to have any mature/dark themes, I would just prefer it.

HAVE FUN!
Okay, this is not a rule at all, but I know for most people roleplaying can be an escape for them, myself included. I want this to be really enjoyable for the two of us, this is something that we should be enjoying!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back