• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Enter If You Dare. Plot Prompts Inside.

Team Roleplay

One Time Luck
Welcome to my window shop of ideas!

I am Team Roleplay at your service! You may call me TeamRP or TRP for short if you'd like!

Here is about myself and what I am looking for in my potential writing partners:
1. Please be active. At least a reply a day or once every other day.
2. Communicate with me. Please don't just say "okay" or "sure" to everything I suggest.
3. I very much like dark-themed-stories so if you have triggers or a weak stomach I'm not for you.
4. I only do M/F gender-paired-stories and prefer writing as the female role.
5. I do enjoy character images but they aren't a must-have.
6. I only roleplay over PM's.
7. I only accept 3rd-person-writing-style.
8. Roleplay content must be kept at PG13 - PG14.
9. Please no one-liners. I tire of putting in effort just to get a few dozen words in response.

A father abuses and tortures his daughter. They have moved to a small country town. There's a locally bully who takes to tormenting her until one day he accidently sees fresh wounds. Having a sickening hunch, the bully follows her home, seeing the abuse and torture she goes through. After seeing the horror, things begin to change between them at school.

A powerful Demon Lord attains a Lesser-Demon-Girl, whom be binds to him by forcing her to drink his blood after giving her a curse mark after biting her.

Brothers whom are vampires have grown tired of having to hunt each night for fresh human blood. And decide to acquire themselves a blood servant. One evening coming across a girl who has runaway, enjoying her blood so much they decide to keep her.

A teenage girl runs away from an orphanage. Only to be picked up by a stranger who takes her to his house of horror.

A young woman is kidnapped and taken to a very old Gothic mansion that isn't what it seems.

A serial killer kidnaps a young woman, but the young woman convinces him not to kill her. Instead keeping her locked away to find other victims.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back