• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Enigma United 00c/character/plotting

Hey, sorry for the delay. I'm currently writing my response, but I do have a few questions about the ghosts. TheAmbiguousStoryteller TheAmbiguousStoryteller
When bonded to an object can they like pass into the 'mortal realm'?
And is there a 'reality' that you have an idea for them, or am I free to write it as I please?
When a ghost is bound to an object they remain bound to the physical realm. They are still capable of appearing in the real world. Depending on how much energy they have or can gain from the atmospheric energy. Including the energy people give off then they could actually become physical and touch things. One that would be a good example of this is Elizabeth who has a lot of power from the witch trials and especially now when it is the time of the anniversary of the trials. It is almost like a boost. So in theory, if the book is an important object from your character's life the more power she can draw from it and the more things she can do in the physical world. She would be the only character right now who could see Elizabeth and also remain invisible to all the living in the room. You have quite a bit of freedom to interact but you're really limited to a building that your book is located in. On a side note if you are the ghost of a witch there is a chance depending on your death, you could retain most of your power and even become stronger as a ghost.

I really hope this clarifies things at least a little.

When a ghost is bound to an object they remain bound to the physical realm. They are still capable of appearing in the real world. Depending on how much energy they have or can gain from the atmospheric energy. Including the energy people give off then they could actually become physical and touch things. One that would be a good example of this is Elizabeth who has a lot of power from the witch trials and especially now when it is the time of the anniversary of the trials. It is almost like a boost. So in theory, if the book is an important object from your character's life the more power she can draw from it and the more things she can do in the physical world. She would be the only character right now who could see Elizabeth and also remain invisible to all the living in the room. You have quite a bit of freedom to interact but you're really limited to a building that your book is located in. On a side note if you are the ghost of a witch there is a chance depending on your death, you could retain most of your power and even become stronger as a ghost.

I really hope this clarifies things at least a little.
Yes it does. Thank you for the quick response!

Posted. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Posted. Please let me know if I grabbed any information wrong, I like to supplement from the internet when it comes to real life locations but those may not always be accurate to a verse

Remy is going to be so happy waking up and seeing the library cleaned.

Also I might not reply for a while; as remith Is literally knock out cold.

Syfer Syfer , if there is a way I can help you with getting Remy more drawn into the life at the Enigma using Ira, I'd be happy to do that! Same goes for Moomba Moomba . He is in a position where it is easy to find ways to get others involved, after all.
...I just really love reading and writing character interaction and want to see everyone get the opportunity to participate.

That’s be great. But I’m actually really busy right now, so this might work out for the best. I can reply every now and then. Once my schedule gets cleared up a bit; then yeah sure.

Sorry if that's confusing - they are on the sk mansion case. It's an historic building Enigma has plenty of research on, so Ira assumed it to be the 'safer' case for the two of them. He needs more information on the Cemetery case - it's new information, they wouldn't have a lot of research on the people available, apart from the people laid to rest and perhaps former cases there - to be able to send someone there, which is why he asked Maluon to look into that, trusting he'll be able to find things they can't access

Users who are viewing this thread

Back