• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham nodded, "damn right, y'do. Now y'guys ready?"

-Reaver nodded and stood up, stretching. "I'm ready."

Adrian's smile dropped as he exhaled. "I guess now's as good of a time as any t' see if Zuzu will fill me in o what's goin' on."

-Reaver nodded and stood up, stretching. "I'm ready."

Adrian's smile dropped as he exhaled. "I guess now's as good of a time as any t' see if Zuzu will fill me in o what's goin' on."
"And if she doesn't, don't expect it to be bad. Expect it to be a positive surprise."

Graham smiled thinly, "Adrian, it's your Zuzu and kids. Do y'really think they're coming afer you or something?"

Adrian blinked. "Y're talking about the group that coaxed me into a vet carrier, even when Dipper was tricked int' the same thing right after."

((I still
. . .
find the image funny. XD ))

Adrian blinked. "Y're talking about the group that coaxed me into a vet carrier, even when Dipper was tricked int' the same thing right after."

((I still
. . .
find the image funny. XD ))

(XD Yes, very funny)

Graham smirked, "y'had your shots and all that, it's not going to the vet or something."

(XD Yes, very funny)

Graham smirked, "y'had your shots and all that, it's not going to the vet or something."

-"Yes, but what if--" Adrian widened his eyes. "What if they noticed something wrong with me? With my medication!? OH MY GODS WHAT IF THEY HEARD ME TALKING T' THE SHADOW PEOPLE AGAIN!?"

-"Yes, but what if--" Adrian widened his eyes. "What if they noticed something wrong with me? With my medication!? OH MY GODS WHAT IF THEY HEARD ME TALKING T' THE SHADOW PEOPLE AGAIN!?"
Graham snickered, "nothing changes then. Because everyone knows about that."

Graham snickered, "nothing changes then. Because everyone knows about that."

-"Yes, but what if they're even more conceeerned?"

Reaver snickered. "Y're digging way too deep int' this."

"I will not be part of more conspiracies!"

Graham grinned, "alright come on you! Let's go and just get to the bottom of this"

Adrian whiiined. "You'll stay close, right?"

"Of course we will, ya silly wolf." Reaver stated while shaking out his fur.

Graham nodded, "you're not doing this alone."

-Another whine slipped from Adrian as he'd headbutt them both in thanks before beginning to head back, remaining in his wolf form to add to the cute factor just in case he was in trouble.

-Another whine slipped from Adrian as he'd headbutt them both in thanks before beginning to head back, remaining in his wolf form to add to the cute factor just in case he was in trouble.
Graham snickered, "although, i do wanna change out of this and into some clothes again."

Graham snickered, "although, i do wanna change out of this and into some clothes again."

-Adrian whined. "You can. I'm staying like this in a form of defense."

Reaver snickered and followed, glancing to Graham. "Can I stay like this for noowww? I can't shift right after eating."

-Adrian whined. "You can. I'm staying like this in a form of defense."

Reaver snickered and followed, glancing to Graham. "Can I stay like this for noowww? I can't shift right after eating."
Graham smiled, "you two can. Just . .. hold on for a bit." He then ran off into the thicket of the woods where he left a secret pair before coming back out with just pants on. "Alright boys, let's go."

Graham smiled, "you two can. Just . .. hold on for a bit." He then ran off into the thicket of the woods where he left a secret pair before coming back out with just pants on. "Alright boys, let's go."

-Reaver and Adrian ceased their travels and waited for Graham, Reaver curling his tail as he'd trot over when Graham came running back. "Ya clean up nice." He snickered.

Adrian stared and shook his head before he turned and led the way home.

-Reaver and Adrian ceased their travels and waited for Graham, Reaver curling his tail as he'd trot over when Graham came running back. "Ya clean up nice." He snickered.

Adrian stared and shook his head before he turned and led the way home.
Graham kept up the pace as he snickered, "thanks, i keep clean clothes by the hot springs a lot of the times."

Graham kept up the pace as he snickered, "thanks, i keep clean clothes by the hot springs a lot of the times."

-Reaver would trot along side him as his tail curled. "I should start doin' that too if I'm gonna hunt with ya guys."

Adrian stopped several feet from the porch, and hesitated from then on like he refused to even continue. His attention fell back on the boys as he blinked. "I prefer the freedom of nudity, honestly. Only at night, but still.

-Reaver would trot along side him as his tail curled. "I should start doin' that too if I'm gonna hunt with ya guys."

Adrian stopped several feet from the porch, and hesitated from then on like he refused to even continue. His attention fell back on the boys as he blinked. "I prefer the freedom of nudity, honestly. Only at night, but still.
Graham snickered, "oh we know. Now stop stalling."

Graham snickered, "oh we know. Now stop stalling."

-Adrian looked to the house again. "I'm not stalling. I'm just. . . enjoying the breeze t'day." He backed up untilhe bumped into Graham's legs, tensing.

-Adrian looked to the house again. "I'm not stalling. I'm just. . . enjoying the breeze t'day." He backed up untilhe bumped into Graham's legs, tensing.
Graham smirked, "then i'll get my sister and have her enjoy the breeze with us." He then jumped over the wolves and open the door before Adrian could stop him, "Zuzu!"

Graham smirked, "then i'll get my sister and have her enjoy the breeze with us." He then jumped over the wolves and open the door before Adrian could stop him, "Zuzu!"

-The whine from Adrian was almost instant, and he shot forward just to tug on Graham's pamt leg with his teeth. "Graham, no! Wait--" but it was too late. Zuzana replied with an "I'm right here" as she'd been sitting at the kitchen counter, looking at the back door after it opened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back