• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Grahm smiled, "i'm okay wih that."

-"Surprisingly, me too." Reaver smiled as he ate the berries and deer.

Adrian peeked up from his meal again and pinned back an ear. "If it is then I'm in the wrooong place."

Graham shook his head, "trust me, y'would've tasted something funny if i spiked berries. They're just normal, juicy and healthy berries."

-"Then what's about t' go wrong? Where's the mayhem!?" Adrian glanced about, frantic. He definitely still believed he'd been destined for Shadowheim.

-"Then what's about t' go wrong? Where's the mayhem!?" Adrian glanced about, frantic. He definitely still believed he'd been destined for Shadowheim.
Graham smiled, "one of these days you'll learn that not everyday is born to be action-packed."

Graham smiled, "one of these days you'll learn that not everyday is born to be action-packed."

-". . . I highly doubt that. Have y'seen our lives, Grizzly? We just killed sooo many deer." Adrian cracked a small smirk.

Graham snickered, "that's different! Y'know what i actually mean."

-"Still! We get at least one or two bad days every week. Sometimes even mooore." Adrian smirked and went back to eating.

Graham grinned, "then maybe this is our half action-packed good day?"

Adrian huffed. "I hope so. Then again, with whatever the kids are talkin' t' Zuzu about, I'm not sure. 's still buggin' me. . ."

Graham nodded, "y'know what, you're fucking right. It's just the right pop of juice y'neeed with some meat."

-"That's the ticket!" Adrian snickered, and went back to eating.

"We should make venison pie again at some point. I think Val still has mama's recipe." Reaver brought up with a perk of his ears at

-"That's the ticket!" Adrian snickered, and went back to eating.

"We should make venison pie again at some point. I think Val still has mama's recipe." Reaver brought up with a perk of his ears at
Graham smiled, "I would like to eat some of that. It's been a while since anyone's had it."

Graham nodded, "i'm down for that. Let's just not forget it."

Adrian shook his head, and licked the remaining blood and berry juice from his own muzzle. "I was gonna talk t' Valerie anyways. I won't forget."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back