• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Adrian huffed silently through his nose and a wolfish grin cracked up his muzzle. "Speakin' my language."

"How we doin' this?" Reaver asked quietly, hunkering down to watch the herd of deer.
"I say Adrian goes on the left, we go on the right. He's going to herd them to us and we'll maul down as many as we can get. Don't worry about killing them, just make them either slower or can't move at all."

"I say Adrian goes on the left, we go on the right. He's going to herd them to us and we'll maul down as many as we can get. Don't worry about killing them, just make them either slower or can't move at all."

Reaver nodded and grinned. "Sounds like a plan."

Adrian kept a grin. "I'll give y'boys three minutes t' get t' position before I start funneling 'em down t' ya."

Graham nodded, "let's go, Reaver. Good luck, Adrian."

"Best of luck t'you two, as well." Adrian cracked a smirk and moved to get the higher ground.

Reaver smirked, then nodded to Graham as he stood and moved silently once more.

"Best of luck t'you two, as well." Adrian cracked a smirk and moved to get the higher ground.

Reaver smirked, then nodded to Graham as he stood and moved silently once more.
Graham followed before crouching down as he waited for them to come to them.

Graham followed before crouching down as he waited for them to come to them.

Reaver hunkered down as well, looking ahead with a mischievous grin.

Adrian moved, and purposely used the wind to his advantage as it led his scent to the herd, but it didn't reveal Graham and Reaver's position - thus making this a whole lot easier of a funnel. Adrian slowly moved to the top of the hill, eyeing all of the deer that looked up and over at the scent.

A glint of red was seen from Adrian's silluette as he'd quickly run, barking at the animals while he began to herd them towards Graham and Reaver.

Reaver hunkered down as well, looking ahead with a mischievous grin.

Adrian moved, and purposely used the wind to his advantage as it led his scent to the herd, but it didn't reveal Graham and Reaver's position - thus making this a whole lot easier of a funnel. Adrian slowly moved to the top of the hill, eyeing all of the deer that looked up and over at the scent.

A glint of red was seen from Adrian's silluette as he'd quickly run, barking at the animals while he began to herd them towards Graham and Reaver.
Graham looked to Reaver, "here they come!" He then sprung out of the bushes, the burly bear swiping his claws at the deer, while biting into another's back.

Graham looked to Reaver, "here they come!" He then sprung out of the bushes, the burly bear swiping his claws at the deer, while biting into another's back.

Reaver widened his grin and purposely tripped a couple eith his body to injure their legs before having lunged and bit the neck/shoulder of another one just to slow that doe down as well.

Adrian grinned and ran back and forth along the border of the stampede, making sure there were no stragglers.

Reaver widened his grin and purposely tripped a couple eith his body to injure their legs before having lunged and bit the neck/shoulder of another one just to slow that doe down as well.

Adrian grinned and ran back and forth along the border of the stampede, making sure there were no stragglers.
Graham tore into more while some were able to escape through the two of them, but the body count was massive.

Graham tore into more while some were able to escape through the two of them, but the body count was massive.

Adrian panted, and grinned further as those last few were filtered through before he quickly took off after those few that slipped through the deathtrap.

Graham watched the wolf go before looking to Reaver, "Y'can go with him if y'want?"

Reaver shook his head before gently licking the blood from Graham's muzzle. "Nah, I'll let him have his fun. Besides, we're in our fenced in hunting area anyways, so there shouldn't be any traps laid out."

Reaver shook his head before gently licking the blood from Graham's muzzle. "Nah, I'll let him have his fun. Besides, we're in our fenced in hunting area anyways, so there shouldn't be any traps laid out."
Graham sighed, "good, i'm tired already." He laid down in the grass.

Graham sighed, "good, i'm tired already." He laid down in the grass.

Reaver snickered and flopped his floofy wolf body on the floofy bear. "Meee too. Was fun, though. I love hunting with ya guys."

Graham perked up a tiny bit before grinning somewhat in his bear form. "I'm always ready to eat. I've been known to sleepeat."

-"Good." Adrian grinned and quickly moved to drag over a buck. "Because I wanna clear these out before Malvo sees and it's gonna take three blackholes with all of these fallen creatures."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back