• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Reaver soon laughed along with Graham's snicker, flicking an ear. "I miss you, too."

"I'm serious though. It gets . . . intimidating out there in the war. And i see things, terrible fucking things that would leave nightmares for months at a time. But Gods damn do i love it. Even if it is almost like Shadowheim has awaken in front of my very eyes."

"I'm serious though. It gets . . . intimidating out there in the war. And i see things, terrible fucking things that would leave nightmares for months at a time. But Gods damn do i love it. Even if it is almost like Shadowheim has awaken in front of my very eyes."

"It's because yer helping, I think. You've got people to protect, and some people love the carnage that they cause because of it... yer passionate about it, is what I'm trying t' get at." Reaver softly smiled, looking to the sky yet again. "And it shows, because yer the best damn General we've got."

"It's because yer helping, I think. You've got people to protect, and some people love the carnage that they cause because of it... yer passionate about it, is what I'm trying t' get at." Reaver softly smiled, looking to the sky yet again. "And it shows, because yer the best damn General we've got."

Graham looked over to Reaver, his smile bigger than ever. "I still don't understand how you're not with someone. Any man would be happy to be with you, ya little charmer."

Graham looked over to Reaver, his smile bigger than ever. "I still don't understand how you're not with someone. Any man would be happy to be with you, ya little charmer."

Wagging his tail at the compliment, he still lowered his ears. 'Because some people are BLIND. ;u;' "No one I meet seems t' pay attention, I suppose." He shrugged.

Wagging his tail at the compliment, he still lowered his ears. 'Because some people are BLIND. ;u;' "No one I meet seems t' pay attention, I suppose." He shrugged.

"Well they're fucking idiots because you're absolutely amazing, and men that can't see that don't deserve you."

"Well they're fucking idiots because you're absolutely amazing, and men that can't see that don't deserve you."

Reaver's lip quivered at that before he'd then turn away and curl into the fetal position - sobbing. 'AaaaaAAAAAAHHHH. AHAH.... AAAH... EEEEeeehhh...'

Reaver's lip quivered at that before he'd then turn away and curl into the fetal position - sobbing. 'AaaaaAAAAAAHHHH. AHAH.... AAAH... EEEEeeehhh...'

Graham eyes widen. "Reaver, what's wrong? Talk to me." He rolled Reaver over, staring directly into his eyes.

Graham eyes widen. "Reaver, what's wrong? Talk to me." He rolled Reaver over, staring directly into his eyes.

Staring at Graham for a moment, Reaver grit his teeth as he'd both sniff and stare off to the side to avoid his gaze. "It's nothing, I just..." He huffed, forcefully dragging his palm across his closed eye. "Nothing..."

Staring at Graham for a moment, Reaver grit his teeth as he'd both sniff and stare off to the side to avoid his gaze. "It's nothing, I just..." He huffed, forcefully dragging his palm across his closed eye. "Nothing..."

Graham pouted, "don't make me sad. You said that you don't want a sad beah. Tell me what's up, pweaaaaaaaase. I'll do whatever you want."

Graham pouted, "don't make me sad. You said that you don't want a sad beah. Tell me what's up, pweaaaaaaaase. I'll do whatever you want."

Reaver swallowed hard before glancing back to the grass. 'H... How do I say this without--?' "I'm... never gonna have a love life..." He quietly whined, curling more into a ball.

Reaver swallowed hard before glancing back to the grass. 'H... How do I say this without--?' "I'm... never gonna have a love life..." He quietly whined, curling more into a ball.

He gripped Reaver's chin and faced his face towards his, staring back into his eyes. "Don't say that. You're going to find a mate that's destine to be with you. I promise you that. You're too . . . imperfect and perfect to pass up. You'll see, i'm telling you."

He gripped Reaver's chin and faced his face towards his, staring back into his eyes. "Don't say that. You're going to find a mate that's destine to be with you. I promise you that. You're too . . . imperfect and perfect to pass up. You'll see, i'm telling you."

Reaver's trembling eyes watched Graham's while he'd sniffle once more. His ears flat against his head. "Y... Y' think so?.."

Reaver's trembling eyes watched Graham's while he'd sniffle once more. His ears flat against his head. "Y... Y' think so?.."

Graham smiled, wiping a few bit of tears away. "I know so. You're going to make someone very very happy one day. And i know for sure, that they'll make you very very happy someday as well."

Graham smiled, wiping a few bit of tears away. "I know so. You're going to make someone very very happy one day. And i know for sure, that they'll make you very very happy someday as well."

Reaver's lip quivered, but soon managed a small smile. His eyes soon closing to let a few more tears fall. "Thanks, Graham..."

Reaver's lip quivered, but soon managed a small smile. His eyes soon closing to let a few more tears fall. "Thanks, Graham..."

"Don't thank me for speaking the truth, goofball. Now stop crying please? I don't like it when you cry unless it's good joyous tears."

"Don't thank me for speaking the truth, goofball. Now stop crying please? I don't like it when you cry unless it's good joyous tears."

"Sorry..." He whined as he'd use his sleeve to dry his tears. "... Can I have a beah hug?.."

"Sorry..." He whined as he'd use his sleeve to dry his tears. "... Can I have a beah hug?.."

Graham stood up, stretching down and picked Reaver up by the arm into a standing beah hug. He squeezed tightly, patting his back. "There, there, Rea. I got you." He used one hand to reach up and rub his ears.

Graham stood up, stretching down and picked Reaver up by the arm into a standing beah hug. He squeezed tightly, patting his back. "There, there, Rea. I got you." He used one hand to reach up and rub his ears.

(-inhales-
-exhales-
SO CUTE. ;-; )

Reaver stood with ease, leaning against Graham as he'd both smile and return the hug. His head leaning into the ear rub as he'd relax.

Graham nodded, "ummm . . . Reaver, are you . . . going to let me go anytime soon?" He smiled, patting his back.

Reaver opened his eyes at that, his heart stopping for a moment as he'd inhale and then let go before looking away and scratching the back of his head. "Yeah... Yeah! S-Sorry, I just... like yer hugs. I MEAN-- they're very comforting. Very."

Reaver opened his eyes at that, his heart stopping for a moment as he'd inhale and then let go before looking away and scratching the back of his head. "Yeah... Yeah! S-Sorry, I just... like yer hugs. I MEAN-- they're very comforting. Very."

Graham snickered, hugging him again. "One more big hug just for you. Don't worry, i have a unlimited amount of hugs."

Graham snickered, hugging him again. "One more big hug just for you. Don't worry, i have a unlimited amount of hugs."

Reaver raised his brows, smiling widely once more as he hugged Graham in return once more. "Thaaank youuu."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back