• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled before pattting Rika, "okay sweetherat, going to have to move."

Rika pouted before she quickly moved over to the twins, Malvo patting her gently as they stood amd grabbed their coats as well.

Graham grabbed his jacket before putting it on and offering Reaver's his.

-Reaver smiled and thanked Graham, slipping on his coat before nudging him and gesturing to Adrian, who'd help Zuzana with hers dispite Adrian being grumpy over the whole trip.

Graham smiled before mouthing awe to Reaver.

Reaver wagged his tail and smiled in agreement to the mouthed expression. Almost giddy. However, he'd no sooner stumble when Dipper hopped omto his back, Malvo doing the same to Graham.

"We're gonna pick out the biggest tree!" Malvo declared, Dipper happily sighing.

"And the one with the most pine needles."

Adrian squinted and sighed. "Such a messy holiday."

Reaver wagged his tail and smiled in agreement to the mouthed expression. Almost giddy. However, he'd no sooner stumble when Dipper hopped omto his back, Malvo doing the same to Graham.

"We're gonna pick out the biggest tree!" Malvo declared, Dipper happily sighing.

"And the one with the most pine needles."

Adrian squinted and sighed. "Such a messy holiday."
Graham snickered before tucking his arms under Malvo's legs to keep her steady. "But it's worth it for their smiles."

Graham snickered before tucking his arms under Malvo's legs to keep her steady. "But it's worth it for their smiles."

Reaver did the same for Dipper as Adrian slipped on his boots and sighed with a small smirk.

"Yeah. . ."

"That's what i thought. Now c'mon, let's give these kids what they want."

Adrian exhaled and opened the door for everyone, grinning. "To the carriage!"

Malvo pointed forward. "Onward, noble knight Grizzly!"

Adrian exhaled and opened the door for everyone, grinning. "To the carriage!"

Malvo pointed forward. "Onward, noble knight Grizzly!"
Graham snickered, "anything for my princess!" He then zoomed out of the house and to the carriage like a stead.

Graham snickered, "anything for my princess!" He then zoomed out of the house and to the carriage like a stead.

Malvo laughed and clung to Graham's back like the part-bear she was.

Reaver watched thwm go with a snicker before glancing back to Dei-Loki. "You ready?"

Dei-Loki then nodded as he hugged Reaver's neck. "Mush!" He exclaimed and laughed as Reaver ran out with him, Rika chasing them.

Adrian watched the group and huffed before letting Zuzana out next. "After you~."

"Such a gentleman." Zuzana smiled, and made her way out as Adrian followed.

Malvo laughed and clung to Graham's back like the part-bear she was.

Reaver watched thwm go with a snicker before glancing back to Dei-Loki. "You ready?"

Dei-Loki then nodded as he hugged Reaver's neck. "Mush!" He exclaimed and laughed as Reaver ran out with him, Rika chasing them.

Adrian watched the group and huffed before letting Zuzana out next. "After you~."

"Such a gentleman." Zuzana smiled, and made her way out as Adrian followed.
Graham smiled before kneeling to the ground, "go on, and enter the carriage."

Graham smiled before kneeling to the ground, "go on, and enter the carriage."

Malvo beamed and hopped down after kissing Graham's cheek. "Thanks f'r the ride, uncle Grizzly!" She then proceeded to hop into the carriage with Dipper and Rika soon to follow.

Malvo beamed and hopped down after kissing Graham's cheek. "Thanks f'r the ride, uncle Grizzly!" She then proceeded to hop into the carriage with Dipper and Rika soon to follow.
Graham smiled before standing up, "also after you, my darling angel." He smiled to Reaver.

Graham smiled before looking to Adrian and Zuzu, "my turn!" he then got in so he could sit by Reaver.

Adrian stared and shook his head. "I'll necer understand the excitement over this whole thing." He muttered to his wife, whom giggled and climbed in after Graham while lookimg to Adrian.

"Come on, grumpy."

Reaver peeked over to watch while hugging onto Graham tightly, a wide smile on his face.

Adrian stared and shook his head. "I'll necer understand the excitement over this whole thing." He muttered to his wife, whom giggled and climbed in after Graham while lookimg to Adrian.

"Come on, grumpy."

Reaver peeked over to watch while hugging onto Graham tightly, a wide smile on his face.
Graham smiled at the hug before kissing his forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back