• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Reaver waved, as well. Keeping a grin on his face. "I feel like they've planned it out perfectly. Had to be a long process, and I'm really surprised I didn't pick up on it before the kids actually got here."

"They must've been very good at keeping it a secret then because you usually find out quick."

"They must've been very good at keeping it a secret then because you usually find out quick."

"That's what I was thinking. I didn't even really notice until I saw the grins on Adrian and Zuzu's faces that they had this past week. Then again, who wouldn't pick up on something because of that?" He snickered.

"That's what I was thinking. I didn't even really notice until I saw the grins on Adrian and Zuzu's faces that they had this past week. Then again, who wouldn't pick up on something because of that?" He snickered.

Graham smiled at that, "well they're here now, next time they have a surprise for us. We need to heighten our awareness and senses."

Graham smiled at that, "well they're here now, next time they have a surprise for us. We need to heighten our awareness and senses."

Reaver gave a nod of agreement before speaking dramatically. "We must majorly improve in stealth, and observation!"

Graham nodded, "yeah i know. And my passage is going to Valhalla. Sorry, Rea, we're taking different buses!"

'... Y' know... the more I think about it, the more he's probably right.' Reaver flattened his ears. "No, I--" He'd then stop himself, huffing gently before he'd then move his gaze to the sky yet again. "... In all seriousness, I hope not. I may like fire, but not enough t' sit in it fer eternity without anyone I like around."

'... Y' know... the more I think about it, the more he's probably right.' Reaver flattened his ears. "No, I--" He'd then stop himself, huffing gently before he'd then move his gaze to the sky yet again. "... In all seriousness, I hope not. I may like fire, but not enough t' sit in it fer eternity without anyone I like around."

Graham blinked, "i think we're on different conversations." He then snickered, "I know you're not going to Shadowwhelm. (I know i butchered it. Sorry) I was just saying about the unknown aspect."

Graham blinked, "i think we're on different conversations." He then snickered, "I know you're not going to Shadowwhelm. (I know i butchered it. Sorry) I was just saying about the unknown aspect."

(ACTUALLY, you weren't that far off. XD
Shadowheim.)

Reaver blinked a few times before smacking his hand to his face for a facepalm. "... Oohhhhhh. Wow. Well, I feel embarrassed, now." He laughed nervously, but internally screamed from the feeling.

(ACTUALLY, you weren't that far off. XD
Shadowheim.)

Reaver blinked a few times before smacking his hand to his face for a facepalm. "... Oohhhhhh. Wow. Well, I feel embarrassed, now." He laughed nervously, but internally screamed from the feeling.

Graham reached over, flicking Reaver's forehead. "It's okay. Just know though, that you're not going to -ahem- Shadowheim. (Yusssss)"

Graham reached over, flicking Reaver's forehead. "It's okay. Just know though, that you're not going to -ahem- Shadowheim. (Yusssss)"

Reaver yipped silently from the flick, rubbing his forehead. "I really hope not. We still savin' seats fer each other?"

Reaver yipped silently from the flick, rubbing his forehead. "I really hope not. We still savin' seats fer each other?"

"Of course! I would hate going to Valhalla without my buddy. I don't want know sweaty dude on my left and a girl who never shuts her mouth on my right. That would make the bus to Valhalla miserable, i say, MISERABLE!"

"Of course! I would hate going to Valhalla without my buddy. I don't want know sweaty dude on my left and a girl who never shuts her mouth on my right. That would make the bus to Valhalla miserable, i say, MISERABLE!"

"MISRIBRUUU!" Reaver cried out, tossing his hands in front of himself. "Especially if there's other stops that need to be made. Could y' imagine? After y' go, ya still have t' wait."

"MISRIBRUUU!" Reaver cried out, tossing his hands in front of himself. "Especially if there's other stops that need to be made. Could y' imagine? After y' go, ya still have t' wait."

Graham laughed before nodding. "I would be not only bored but sad. Don't make me sad, Rea. Come to Valhalla with me. When you're ready of course."

Graham laughed before nodding. "I would be not only bored but sad. Don't make me sad, Rea. Come to Valhalla with me. When you're ready of course."

"Of course I'd come t' Valhalla with you! No one needs a sad beah. Especially me." He grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back