• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham laughed, "thatta a boy! I'm glad to hear."

-Dipper then made his way to Graham's side before holdimg hid pinky up. "Ya gotta keep yer promise f'r the brownies, though. Pinkie promise!"

"Or else, you're going to get coal in your stockings."

Dipper pouted. "Coal in a stocking works as a good weapon, tho." He stated, Zuzana squinting to Adrian who'd quickly look away like a guilty canine.

"Then i'll fill your stocking with what Rika leaves behind outside."

"Dead squirrels?" Dipper then gasped before looking to the doorway. "RIKA CHIKA! C'MERE! I know what ya can get me f'r Valhalla day and my birthday!"

((Oooh my gods.))

"I meant her poop!" Graham sighed before laughing, "gods, i love ya, kid."

Rika still came rushing in anyways, stopping at Dipper's side while he softly patted her, blinking at this as Dipper looked to Graham. "Uncle Grizzly, that's nastyyy!" He then looked to Rika and smiled wide. "Can ya get me dead squirrels?"

Rika barked in agreement, tail quickly wagging as Dipper whined happily and hugged Rika. "Best wolf-cousin ever!"

Rika still came rushing in anyways, stopping at Dipper's side while he softly patted her, blinking at this as Dipper looked to Graham. "Uncle Grizzly, that's nastyyy!" He then looked to Rika and smiled wide. "Can ya get me dead squirrels?"

Rika barked in agreement, tail quickly wagging as Dipper whined happily and hugged Rika. "Best wolf-cousin ever!"
Graham smiled, "ah, i can't be mad at these two ever."

Graham smiled, "ah, i can't be mad at these two ever."

Dipper smiled at that while looking to Rika. "Ya hear that? We're immune to anger."

Rika happily barked again before resting her head on Graham's leg.

Graham snickered before patting her head, "how sweet you are."

Rika barked again, this time quieter as she wagged her tail from the pets.

"Aaahhhh, I can never get over the quiet bark." Reaver whined and then leaned over a bit to pet Rika as well.

Dipper smiled before sliding out of his seat and looking around before glancing to Adrian. "Dad! When we gonna go get the tree!?"

Adrian blinked and squinted at the thought before sighing as he lifted his empty dish. "Whenever everyone is ready."

Rika barked again, this time quieter as she wagged her tail from the pets.

"Aaahhhh, I can never get over the quiet bark." Reaver whined and then leaned over a bit to pet Rika as well.

Dipper smiled before sliding out of his seat and looking around before glancing to Adrian. "Dad! When we gonna go get the tree!?"

Adrian blinked and squinted at the thought before sighing as he lifted his empty dish. "Whenever everyone is ready."
Graham smiled, "i'm definitely ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back