• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled before sitting down, "it's better now, and we can eat chili and have it all okay."

Adrian grinned. "Yep. So eat before I end up eating y're food for ya."

Dipper instantly shot up at that and glared. "Stay away from my food!" He exclaimed before beginning to wolf down the chilli.

Adrian grinned. "Yep. So eat before I end up eating y're food for ya."

Dipper instantly shot up at that and glared. "Stay away from my food!" He exclaimed before beginning to wolf down the chilli.
Graham laughed, "good job, Adrian. Ease on the food, you know how your mom and sister will have everyone's hide."

Graham laughed, "good job, Adrian. Ease on the food, you know how your mom and sister will have everyone's hide."

Adrian sighed before laughing. "I can't win."

Dipper slowed himself, huffing through his nose in response as that was all he could do at the moment.

Graham smiled, shaking his head, "no, no you can not, Adrian."

Reaver snickered and took a seat. "UNLESS it's poker. Y'got a good poker face."

"Puh-puh-puh-poker face. Puh-puh-poker faaaace. NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEEEEEH." Dipper smirked and Malvo shook her head.

"So weird t'day."

"Not as weird as y're face."

"You having an anxiety attack?"

Dipper pinched his fingers together again. "A LIIIIIITTLE. . . big one. I don't know why. But I'll be okay."

Reaver snickered and took a seat. "UNLESS it's poker. Y'got a good poker face."

"Puh-puh-puh-poker face. Puh-puh-poker faaaace. NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEEEEEH." Dipper smirked and Malvo shook her head.

"So weird t'day."

"Not as weird as y're face."

"You having an anxiety attack?"

Dipper pinched his fingers together again. "A LIIIIIITTLE. . . big one. I don't know why. But I'll be okay."
Graham looked to Dei, 'y'take your meds?"

Graham nodded as he got up and walked over, "alright bud, can i getcah anything else?"

Dipper went to speak, "Wis--"

"No, Dipper." Zuzana stated.

Dipper then pouted, sinking in his chair. "Just the tea."

Graham snickered, "you can have it later on your life."

"Later on is far too long." Dipper exhaled before arching a brow when Malvo squeented.

"I'll end up tickling ya if ya don't stop and no one will stop me, Dipper."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back